[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Military Thread Up again from this morning. Future US Navy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 23
US Military Thread

Up again from this morning.

Future US Navy prospector here.

Post general US Mil. Bullshit.
>>
https://youtu.be/WD9F2oiKho0
>>
>>692383422
Lol "future us navy prospector" and here you are on /b/. You aren't fooling anyone faggot. Fuck outta here
>>
Aspiring Air Force or Navy officer here. Gotta lose a lot of weight, but assuming I don't get DQ'd at MEPS for having gone to therapy I think I have a pretty good shot.
>>
>>692383631
Hahaha no kidding most of these faggots are 13 year olds who are in the army cadets etc and play air soft
>>
>>692383731
dont tell them about the therapy unless you went to a millitary hospital, if you never tell them they have no way to find out, dont lisen we will pull your record BS they can't do that, i fell for that shit and got booted out of Marine basic 48 training days in.
>>
File: c26.png (17 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
c26.png
17 KB, 625x626
>>692383631
try harder next time m8. Not everyone on /b/ is under 17 and overweight.
>>
Is the army as shitty as I hear it is? I've been thinking about joining.
>>
>>692384323
Hmm. Well I have never been inpatient, just therapy once or twice a month over a year period. It was for grief counseling which is apparently waiverable, but the first psychiatrist misdiagnosed me as bipolar (this has been confirmed as a misdiagnoses by several doctors/therapists who actually gave me a proper screening instead of a 10 minute chat) so I think I might be fine. I don't want to lie about something like that.
>>
>>692384490
Depends what job you pick, I've talked to Army recruiters and they'll be straight up with you.
>>
Current drill sergeant at Ft. Jackson
>>
>>692384490
The army is for a specific type of person, from what I understand (I'm not active duty, just in the application process). Living conditions aren't very good, there's a lot of 'MERICA! shit and stupid kids who aren't tough or disciplined enough for the marines, and you can get shafted really easily on job selection. But some people really thrive there. Talk to recruiters from all the branches.
>>
>>692384927
So is that your job the whole way out, Or do you still work your MOS? Never understood that when it came to DS's and recruiters
>>
Current NavyFag of about 6 years. Getting out in about 2 months. I'd suggest you do not join unless you are about to live on the streets.
>>
What's the best branch for medical related military jobs?
>>
>>692385383
What was your r8 m8 and why isn't it gonna work out for you in the civ world?
>>
>>692385537
I'm infantry 11B I have to do two years as a drill sergeant but when I'm done I will go back to a regular infantry line platoon
>>
>>692385534
Probably Air Force. They want medical personnel and they treat you the best out of all the branches. You won't get paid as much as private sector work, but the benefits will be numerous.
>>
>>692385537
I'm a Nuclear Engineering Laboratory Technician, or just ELT. I never said it wasn't going to work out for me in the civilian word. I can get bomb ass jobs if I want with no degree. I'm just saying the Navy sucks.
>>
>>692385534
Go Air Force or Navy, Army docs get sent everywhere and see and do more shit than corpsman or hospital airmen do. Marines doesn't have a medical field so keep that in mind just in case a marine recruiter tries to bullshit you
>>
>>692385863
What don't you like about it? I'm thinking about joining as a surface warfare officer.
>>
Navy ain't that bad. Just picked up E-4, moving out the shit hole barracks asap. If you're joining the Navy, go fucking aviation. You'll understand once you're in. Boat life sucks dick. Aviation makes all the shoes jealous.
>>
>>692385969
Depends. You'll have to work with a bunch of retards most of the time. Unless you're a nuke SWO. Then you'll have to work with retards for two years, then get your shit pushed in for a couple more on an aircraft carrier. If I were to go officer, I'd go Pilot or SEAL. Or Warrant in the Army.
>>
>>692385795
>>692385924
Thanks. Already had Air Force in mind. Pararescue looks interesting but doubt I'll make it to or through that shit.
>>
OP here, looking to do MA, I already went to meps but keep getting slammed for more asthma docs. Any reason I should/shouldn't pick this rate?
>>
>>692386157
Navy isn't bad if you're a topside faggot who doesn't do any fucking work in fucking 6 or 8 section duty.
>>
File: proofbitch.jpg (957 KB, 602x1069) Image search: [Google]
proofbitch.jpg
957 KB, 602x1069
>>692386157
proof for lols

>>692386593
u sound like a shoe, jelly m8?
>>
>>692386369
Yeah, my friend who is a SWO said about the same. Like asking yourself "How did these people even get in?" regularly. He said overall he loves it though, and as a SWO he gets to do new jobs all the time. Not stuck doing one thing year after year.

Is it really a good opportunity to travel? I want to see the world, but it seems like actually getting time to do that at port isn't always available.
>>
Way to support nothing dumb shits.
>>
>>692387029
I am >>692386805.

I'm serious, and I agree with >>692386369. Go fucking pilot if you're an officer.

>>692386534
MA isn't that bad. If you get a choice of C school choose fucking dog handler. those guys have it made. Otherwise all you do on Shore duty is stand watch at the gate, or patrol base. If you're on sea duty you get sent to a boat to stand watch and conduct drills.. all.. day.. long..
>>
>>692387301
>>692387301
Lemme just preface this post with a little humble-ness. I'm only and E-4 with 1 deployment under my belt, but I know how shitty living on the boat is, and I'd like to point you in the right direction, from what the shoes have told me, and the other airfags in my squadron have told me. Not to mention my own experience.
>>
>>692387301
Can't too old. I recently turned 29 and while I don't wear glasses my vision and hearing aren't perfect. I'd love to be an Air Battle Manager or CSO in the Air Force but I'm an oldfag.
>>
Is it still ideal to join the military to get your education paid for?
>>
>>692387551
I have a few friends in my command who joined (enlisted) at 30 with the AT rate. It's not too bad, you're pretty much above the rest of the air rates, and your job opportunities outside are pretty legit. I know a retired AT1 who makes 150k+/yr working on my base for Sikorsky.
>>
>>692387707
4 years and you get a full ride through college, and get paid while you do it.
>>
>>692386805
Not currently, I'm getting out. But I'm a little jelly because for 2.5 years I was in A school/ Power school/ Prototype/ ELT quals 12 hour days, then 3.5 years of ship life in 3 or 4 section duty.
>>
>>692384927
Just got out of there a few weeks ago, I was 3-34th
>>
>>692387841
Hey man, we might be a different breed of faggyblue, but in the end I respect that shit. I went to school for 1yr+, and while I'm not deployed I have it made. You guys on the boats have it fucking rough year round.
>>
>>692384600
>I don't want to lie about something like that.

...then you literally don't want to serve in the military. That is what you are saying, whether you believe it or not.

t. prior Navy
>>
>>692387707
If you don't want to die and go college, Go air force, air guard, NG, or any branch reserve, you'll get ripped on by other branches for taking the easy way out but if studying is a concern for you, then fuck what they have to say
>>
>>692387029
Travel is okay. I've been all over the States, NY, SC, HI, CA, WA. And South Korea, and am currently in Japan.
>>
>>
>>
>>692388031
Yeah, unless it's something they can catch like STDs, deafness, blindness or drugs during the medical examinations, then just fucking lie about it. Asthma is a no go though because too many regards don't realize how severe it is/was and suffocate in the gas chambers
>>
bumping with chicks cause u fags r slow
>>
fucking nerds
>>
>>692385719
Make sure you're like every other E-6+ that's fresh off the trail and still thinks they're a drill sergeant, all of the joes love it.
>>
>>692383422
Like... You're digging for gold?
>>
>>692384927
know any D sgt's at lenwood?
>>
>>692385246
Some drop DS packets and choose to go drill, others are selected by the Department of the Army
>>
>>692387820
>>692388036
Thanks for the answer btw.

What do you mean full ride? You telling me that for 4 years of service, they will send my ass to medical school(granted I get accepted of course)?
>>
>>692390399
Nice dubs, faggot.
>>I am >>692387820
And yes, the MGIB or post-9/11 bill will put you through college once you complete your 4 years service with honorable discharge. (most contracts given to new recruits entail 4 years active, 4 years reserve. Reserve is literally just once a month weekend duty, that you get PAID for.)
>>
>>692383422
fuck this man. i just want to be a neet. 5.5 more years of nuke life.
>>
>>692390399
Also, still am >>692390949

While you're in the military, you can get Tuition assistance to go to college, or at least start it while you're in, up to a certain amount of credit hours / semester. Then you can complete it with one of your bills like I said before.
>>
>>692390399
>>692390949
Any difference in this situation if you are enlisted or an officer?
>>
File: purple dildo.jpg (169 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
purple dildo.jpg
169 KB, 1600x1600
Paratrooper here..... go fuck yourself boat faggot
>>
>>692391234
You need to have a bachelors degree to enter as an officer.

>am >>692391108
>>
>>692391311
How is it? Pros & Cons?
>>
>>692391311
lol literally every single military wannabe in history has said they're paratroopers. post proof or you're just another poser, fucking queer
>>
>>692391378
Yeah... finishing up my B.S soon... this >>692390399
was more so for the medical school part.
>>
Is there any jack of all trade type of job in the army?
>>
>>692388031
So what about Integrity and all that? The two issues on my medical records (other than weight) I have that may be disqualifying but wouldn't actually affect my performance is the mental stuff (bipolar/generalized anxiety - both confirmed to have been symptoms of physical problems like low vitamin D, poor diet, no sleep, etc... and not the actual mental disorders) and mild obstructive sleep apnea. I have a CPAP but it barely helps and all my doctors agree that it will go away when I am at a healthy weight.

Other than that no asthma, diseases, thyroid conditions, neurological issues, etc... Just fat.
>>
>>692391862
I'm not sure about medical school, it's situational in a lot of cases. I might be in, but I definitely don't know everything about everything. If you're interested, you can actually just google the Montgomery G.I. bill, or the post 9/11 bill, and read the instruction yourself. I'm sure there's plenty of guides or posts online about it as well.
>>
>>692391502
Cool beret, kinda fun jumping, get to tell everyone your with the 82nd

High OPT Tempo, lots of work. no chill.... jumps can get annoying.
>>
Any pros/cons to navy officer? Looking to join AF as an officer, but considering navy as a backup.
>>
PTSD sucks donkey balls
I have insomnia
When I sleep I have night terrors
If I don't wear a mouth guard at night I will wake up with a mouth full of blood and a painful jaw, from grinding my teeth
That's just the tip of the iceberg

Good luck if you go to combat OP.
I'd give my left nut to go back to war, because my mind never left
>>
>>692391862
>I'm >>692392072

but in addition to what I just said, I'm actually applying through my command right now for TA to go to flight school. They pay for the school, but not for the flight hours needed to receive your license. Like I said, situational.
>>
>>692391805
Airborne is an easy 3 week course would be surprised if there was a lot on here
>>
>>692392147
I'll keep preaching it, in case one of you potential midshipmen faggots take my advice. If you're joining the navy, DO NOT GO SWO. You will HATE IT. Officer or not. Go fucking aviation. Literally every single pilot officer I know is the most laid-back person. They have it so fucking easy, it makes them chill the fuck out. AND YOU GET FLIGHT PAY.
>>
>>692383422
What does that even mean? Future Navy prospector? What's your rate faggot?
Also Navy but you post a picture of soldiers? How do you not have a freedom boner for that right young sailor outfit we get.
>>
>>692392555
My best friend is SWO and he has been in for 8 years and is happy with how he's been treated and his job. I get that it's tough, but it seems to be one of the more interesting and rewarding communities.
>>
>>692392772
I won't be there to decide for you when it comes down to it. Do what you want. I've been in long enough, met enough people, sat down with enough officers to know what's better.

If you choose to go SWO, I'll salute you one day while I go off to my liberty, while you're stuck 12-on-12-off for a 5 day duty weekend, as my happy non-watch-standing-faggot-ass goes and gets hammered with my pilots and aircrew.
>>
>>692385795
Lol thinking you're actually going to get medical in the AF when most people who join try to get medical. My buddy's wife was top recruiter in Brevard County and would tell people who said all they wanted to do was medical to get lost cause they would sit in DEP for too long, taking up valuable space and time
>>
>>692393067
DEP literally requires nothing of the military. The recruiter that runs the DEP meetings cancels 9/10 times, and so long as the recruit doesnt fuck off and ruin it for themselves, the recruiter literally has to do nothing.
>>
>>692393067
I'm interested in Intelligence, Public Affairs, or maybe Security Forces (as officer). Guarding a missile in North Dakota or being a traffic cop sounds lame, but stuff like Phoenix Ravens and DAGRE sounds cool. As does SERE.
>>
>>692392555
>>692392555
Thanks for the advice. How competitive is it? I'd love to be a pilot but think my eyesight may not be good enough. I hear it's very competitive in the AF to become a pilot, which I would expect.
>>
>>692393313
There are constant recerts, check ins and random paperwork. If you're just sitting in the dep pool refusing to take any other job not only are you wasting their attention and and time you're showing early traits of conscientious objector
>>
>>692393768
The AF is way more difficult to get pilot. The navy has more aircraft / pilots than the AF anyways, and there's always rotations. Many of the pilots in my squadron wear glasses. To be a pilot you need correctable 20/20, or lasic, however you spell that, too lazy to google.

If you didn't make fighter pilot, helo squadrons are huge, and getting huger. Helo pilots are just as well paid, laid back, and needed as fighter pilots.
>>
>>692394167
Very good info. I haven't looked into the navy enough to know much about the aviation path, but that sounds very appealing. I really appreciate it. I know I could get lasik so it'd be worth a shot. I assume you test for it kind of like the AF?
>>
https://youtu.be/NtUsPISG3io
>>
Navy 1310 here
>>
>>692394403
There is a test for it. I've spoken to a few of the pilots in my squadron about it, since I'm putting in officer packages, and they said it's mostly physics and fundamentals of flight shit. I can't remember the name of the test right now, but I do remember them telling me they have numerous books online to study for it with.

So long as you understand lift, weight, drag, thrust, you can understand how to pilot an aircraft.
>>
https://youtu.be/IhQaarIvrF4
>>
>>692386534
It's a cut-throat rate, fuck up and your C.O.C will throw you under the bus. If you do go MA, go Harbor Patrol if you can. At least that way you get training you can actually apply to a real life job.
>>
>>692395022
What do you pilot anon? F/A-18E pilot here
>>
>>692395022
Well I wasn't very good at physics in high school, but I could study and give it a shot at least
>>
>>692395229
>i'm >>692395022
I don't pilot shit yet, fellow anonfagsir, just putting in packages. looking to go helo. Romeos or Sierras preferably.
>>
>>692395618
Neither was I, but here I am with a few years maintaining aircraft under my belt, and I feel like I could take that test and pass.
>>
File: magnets.jpg (46 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
magnets.jpg
46 KB, 1152x720
Helo's.
>>
>>692383422

Medical retired at 24 here.

I get 80% from the VA and social security disability for the rest of my life.

I was us air force 3pox1. I was unlucky and had a lot of experience in 6 years.

Killed 2 people, was close to death twice,lost friends some to suicide, some to freak accidents, 1 to Hajis.

I always chalked it up to just being military and what war is.

Still didn't stop the nightmares. The panic attacks when I hear kids cry. The flashbacks to the times we were laughing one day amd I was picking up Thier brains the next.

If you sign up rememeber you are saying I'm willing to give my life for eternity.

I've never recovered and never will. I've been in the best counciligng the military had to offer. Even did an outpatient for 11 weeks strictly to combat the effects of ptsd.

Didn't help much. They said I reacted below average to treatment,

I have a wife and son and my whole focus in life is to be the best example a of a well balanced man to my kid.
>>
>>692383536
That's metal bro
>>
>>692395826
>>692395826
Nice. I may have to give that a shot. So I'm interested in aviation. It wasn't me talking about SWO, but why is it so bad? Like I said, don't know much about the navy at this point.
>>
File: pspnigga.png (473 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
pspnigga.png
473 KB, 566x566
>>
>>692383422
Jet beams can't melt steel fuel.
>>
>>692396657
Please, if you're considering it at all, at least try it. I wish I had.

SWO is just a world-full of fuckery. Us aviation guys only have to deal with the boat fucks during work-ups or deployments. Boat-fucks have to deal with the boat-fucks 24/7/365. You are at the absolute whim of your CO, at all times. You'll get loaded with a fuck tonne of collateral duties. Get put into a job you fucking hate. Get minimal respect, if not DISrespect, as a junior officer. And get treated like trash all the way up to Lieutenant. After that you might know your shit, but at the end of the day you're still a boat-fuck. You have to go with the ship whenever it leaves, which is all the time, for days, weeks, months at a time. You are in charge of the absolute shit-for-brains that is enlisted surface sailors, that will not only look bad, but will make YOU look bad.

And, possibly, worst of all, when the airdet comes on board your ship, they will trample over everything, including you, and you will understand why SWO is shit, and will wish you went aviation from the get go.

I'm no officer, but pretty sure switching from SWO to pilot doesn't exist.
>>
>>692383422
>Future US Navy prospector here.
aka future sissy fuck boi
>>
>>692388249
Fuck that fucking NKO

>>692390949
It's 4 years of inactive reserves after active duty mate, you don't have to do anything
>>
>>692383422
They serve interests of corporate America
>>
>>692397256
>>692397256
I see. Well that's all good to know and appreciate the info! I'll give aviation a shot. Just would like to get an idea about jobs and not be screwed over by a recruiter.
>>
>>692398000
trips for life bruh

Best of luck to you, future-sir-faggot. Hope you succeed.
>>
File: US-soldier-killed.jpg (30 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
US-soldier-killed.jpg
30 KB, 450x300
>>692383422
This is how all of you murican army fags will end
>>
>>692398915
7/5, gr8 b8 m8
>>
File: dead murican pig.jpg (19 KB, 417x308) Image search: [Google]
dead murican pig.jpg
19 KB, 417x308
>>
>>692398986
Thx m8
>>
>>692398354
Appreciate it. Best of luck to you as well
>>
File: received_1036194383083806.jpg (25 KB, 344x415) Image search: [Google]
received_1036194383083806.jpg
25 KB, 344x415
My life in one picture.
>>
>>692389683
I came into this thread to say this.

Also you guys are dipshits if you risk your lives for your or any government.
>>
File: pigs dying like flies.jpg (31 KB, 479x348) Image search: [Google]
pigs dying like flies.jpg
31 KB, 479x348
>>
File: 1438577386690.jpg (45 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1438577386690.jpg
45 KB, 480x640
>>
>>692399677
can confirm, i give dank ass blow jobs
>>
File: scared pigs trying to escape.jpg (88 KB, 634x456) Image search: [Google]
scared pigs trying to escape.jpg
88 KB, 634x456
>>
>>692395022
It's the ASTB. Source: I'm studying my ass off for it as we speak. Future Jarhead aviator <-
>>
>>692399936
>>692399398
>>692399029
>>692398915

Lmao best part is you sand niggers think your winning. You killed like 6k of ours...including civilians we've wipped off the earth it's 2,000,000+....

Numbers don't lie lil Sandy hook nigger
>>
>>692400800
rah, kill, splash, sir.

best of luck to you. I'll be in your shoes soon.
>>
>>692401055
A word of advice. Check out AirWarriors.com. Join their forums and poke around. There's piles on piles of really good gouge for preparing for the ASTB. Many active/retired Naval/Marine aviators always helping out.
>>
I signed up for the army approx. 2 years back but was dropped before I went to Basic.
I was diagnosed with polycythemia vera and weighed right at 240 standing at 5'11.

I was dropped due to medical.
I've lost 65 pounds from diet and exercise and am deemed okay from my doctor.

When I went to retry enlistment I was told I purposely withheld information from my recruiter during sign up and I was lucky I wasnt fined.

Should I just give it up and be happy I wasnt fucked over?
I dont know who to go to to get this all fixed.
>>
>>692402345
I guess you could /try/ a different branch? Hope that they haven't shared your file up and down the hallway. You could literally trying going to a different town's recruiting office. More often than not, the recruiters don't give a shit about each other because they're competing for recruits and numbers in order to achieve their own success in the military.
>>
>>692400997
>says including civilians like it isn't most of the 2 million

Just because you cowards drop bombs from jets ,on civilians like crazy maniacs,but lose every man to man combat like the sissy faggots you are doesn't mean you are winning faggot
>>
>>692403133
I'll have to give it a shot.
I put alot of effort into college and fitness over the past two years just to get ready. I never kept up with my Recruiter unfortunately.

But by the way they sounded when I told them who I was, they remembered me and there were some obvious bs lies.
The overweight SGT laughed and said, "We cant just let any lazy lieing fuck back in here." Then proceeded to tell me how hes trying to stop cursing and just got back from a detail.

It made me consider just forgetting it all out of frustration.
But my Uncle is a Major General and up for a chance as Lieutenant General and I really just want that in my life.
>>
>Future navy prospector
Sounds pretty cool. So what will you be looking for, like gold or what?
>>
>>692403133
>>692404199
>>692404477
>>692404733
all these dubs in a row, wtf.

>>692404477
anyways. yeah. dude. I won't lie. You're definitely gonna have to put up with a lot of fat-shaming and rude remarks in the military. It's just part of the job. Officers too. If your uncle is an O-8 there is no way in hell you need some random navy-faggots advice from the internet. That man could easily be your ticket in and around the military, so long as you're not 100% stupid about it.
>>
>>692405018
I'm not to worried about the shit i'd have to put up with.
I've been in the restaurant business for the past four years and have been a kitchen manager of a kitchen that does 120k weekly for the past three.
I'm more wrecked up nerves than the military could do to me I imagine.

I'm trying to avoid all the help my Uncle could give me.
My wife and I have never really cared about materialistic things, or the money. We just want to live life everyday however we choose and enjoy it.

Right now enjoying it is working my way up from the slums of the military and if I like the job, make a career out of the military. Who knows.
>>
>>692405918
Power to ya dude. I was a few months into my freshman year at college when I woke up one day, half drunk, half high and said fuck it. Left the college, then left for basic about 6 months after talking to the recruiter. Now I'm here, doing a job that takes /way/ more schooling than I was given, that takes the life out of me, that gives little reward, but I fucking love it. And I know, at least, my career outside of the navy will be better for what I got inside of the navy.
>>
>>692406402
Do what makes you happy, man.
I use to care about money and status so much.
Losing weight changed all that.
Hell, at this point I'd love to be a stay at home dad just to see my little girl more.

But regardless, I'll talk to another Army recruiter then attempt the Navy.

Thank you.
>>
>>692391956
gonna reply to this one just because it was left alone, 92w is probably the most chill job there, unit barely deploys and when you do, as a waterboy, keeping cool is never a problem. Knew a few guys that got good jobs at the TVA for scratching their ass at FT Lewis for too damn long.
>>
>>692384323
Fuck this. If you're stupid enough to tell the truth about your medical history at boot camp, you don't deserve to be in my military noob. 5 year army vet here.
>>
USCG officer, lake michigan sector reporting in.

buncha wannabes and newjacks in this thread.

navy can suck my dick.
>>
>>692406992
faggot. just flush yourself down the toilet.
>>
>>692407299
lost half my division in basic to "the moment of truth"

waste of time, money, and life. idiotic.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>692391311

Also a paratrooper reporting in.
Fuck navy fags
>>
>>692407497
lol, sir you're a piece of shit puddle pirate. my helicopter is larger than your fucking cutters. get out pls.

that said, I like your dolphins. they look neat.
>>
>>692407679
get a load of this faggot. you've never done a combat jump, fruit cup. you're garbage.
>>
>>692407521
Lmao.
>>
>>692407298
Not really interested in being lazy, more interested in learning. Ex. medic electronic and some chem knowledge or experience
>>
>>692407797
>neat

whippersnapper detected.
>>
>>692407979
lol idiot, i've been in this thread the entire time.
see >>692386805
>>
File: image.gif (842 KB, 550x417) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
842 KB, 550x417
>>692407849
Haha. Idk what faggot unit you've queefed your loose pussy in, but mine was all full combat equipment all the time. Hollywood jumps are for pussies like you
>>
File: USCGC_Mackinaw.jpg (2 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
USCGC_Mackinaw.jpg
2 MB, 3008x2000
>>692407797
right...
>>
>>692408125
you're just a little lady floating around and crying about how hard things are floating around. waaaa. stop crying you little wanker.
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>692407497
FUCKING COASTIE, get off my board. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>692408156
you're kidding? wtf does training have to do with combat?
>>
>>692407518
Sorry you arent as happy as I am, anon.
>>
>>692408438
Show me your mustard stain shit talker. And one that wasn't a "combat jump" onto an already cleared dz.
Pro tip faggot: you can't.
I bet it's right next to your pussy stain on your period panties.
>>
File: 103308459-RTX22GPJ.530x298.jpg (14 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
103308459-RTX22GPJ.530x298.jpg
14 KB, 530x298
>>692408339
have fun fighting in foreign wars at the command of this ass hat.
>>
>>692383422
recruiter is taking forever to get me to meps so I'm stuck in limbo here waiting to get in dep
>>
>>692408316
that's an air pin, pal. the sea is for queers.
>>
> future-sir-faggot
>i give dank ass blow jobs
>navy can suck my dick.
>Fuck navy fags
military confirmed for sodomite faggot haven
>>
>>692408731
this. you want to brag about being a paratrooper but you've never done a combat jump. just keep your fucking mouth shut, poser.
>>
>>692408904
Poseidon does not condone sodomy!
>>
>>692409107
sodomy is punishable by the UCMJ
>>
>>692384490
Active duty for the last 5 years. 3 deployments, combat arms mos (fister). Yes it's as shitty as you hear. It's worse. But I love it.
>>
>>692409924
>fister
>combat arms

hhahahahhahaaah
>>
>>692383731
Breh, AF and Navy are shrinking. You might wanna look at the Army.

Source: am in the Army>>692383631
>>
>>692409923
of course, they want first dibs on that fresh boi pussy
>>
>>692389662
By the time they get back to the line, they're divorced, given up on life and completely dead inside. At least the ones who end up in 10th mountain.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.