[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your secrets, /b/ I jerk off at work every day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: we-all-have-secrets.jpg (36 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
we-all-have-secrets.jpg
36 KB, 500x333
Tell me your secrets, /b/

I jerk off at work every day.
>>
>>692109003
My mom's friend tried to finger me in the back of my mom's car
>>
>>692109089
bitch, you got the order all wrong
>>
I'm in a "relationship" with a 14-year-old. I'm 27. It's complicated.
>>
>was extended breastfed by friend's Mom for several years without my Mom finding out.
>a few days after I graduated from high school, she took my virginity and we fucked like rabbits casually for about three months when she was moving away to spend time with her son and help him through college.
>last time I fucked her, she said she'd have something to remember me by and put my hand to her stomach.
>the kid in question is 10 years old, and it's a son.
>friend has no fucking clue and we're still pretty close.
>two months ago I see her for the first time in person and she gives me the cold shoulder about everything.
>find out she's breastfeeding him just like she did with me
>I still nut to me nursing from her tits.

There's more to the story, but that's the footnotes.
>>
I have 2 gfs who hate each other but dont know I fuck both.
Also: I came in my pants at work next to my co-worker
>>
I once tried to fuck a cat. I lured her in my room with fish and roped her. But pussy was to small for my dick feelsbadman.jpg
>>
I like to grope my stepdaughter while she sleeps when I've had a few drinks and am feeling bold.
>>
>>692109171
it's my secret fuckface, I'll choose the order
>>
>be me
>have no secrets
>gtfo
>>
>>692109465
>There's more to the story, but that's the footnotes.

I hope there is a foot-job in this story. If not, please go on.

How do you feel that your son is going through the same cycle, until she runs dry and is unable to have children?
>>
My sister likes to use fake cum for her cumming dildos. When I was 13 I came in it. She didn't get preggo but it felt good to know my semen is in her.
>>
File: 1467186138495.jpg (209 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1467186138495.jpg
209 KB, 1280x960
>>
>>692109994
I don't really feel anything. I did feel kinda used, and she is a pile of shit. But I can't really hate her since I still nut to me sucking on her tits.

I swear it feels like a fetish, but really isn't. There's also no footjob.
>>
I once dated a beautiful girl and I was dead set on marrying her. She always had big dreams about becoming a famous actress and told me over and over that she could one day leave me to follow her dreams.

In my desperation, I purposely used broken condoms and got her pregnant, thinking this will finally make her settle down with me. She ended up aborting our child behind my back, and left for Hollywood anyway.

She's a decent movie star now. I still love her.
>>
I actually killed a man
>>
I haven't had an orgasm in about 5 years
>>
>>692109852
how old is your stepdaughter?
>>
I've been fucking this girl I know for about 2 years. We have 2 kids together.....she is engaged but not to me and the guy she is going to marry thinks they are his kids. We have no plans on stopping
>>
File: pepe nice.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
pepe nice.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>692109089

>every thread.
>>
I fap in front of my window, knowing my neighbour watching me.
She is 12..
>>
>>692110280
Tits plz
>>
>>692110133
>But I can't really hate her since I still nut to me sucking on her tits.

She is dragging your son into the same situation.

Why not man up and be a father figure to this child. The ultimate revenge would be taking away that of which is most value to her; a child sucking on her tits. If you can prove that she is repeating that the cycle, that's pretty predatory behaviour and when she runs out of her own children, she will just find other children.
>>
the oldest girl i've fucked was 36.

the youngest one was 12.
>>
I was 8 and got fucked by my sister. Never spoke a word since. Never will again.
>>
I have never experienced a girl being nice to me. I wonder what it feels like.
>>
File: curious.png (24 KB, 577x533) Image search: [Google]
curious.png
24 KB, 577x533
>>692110113

>calls people shit skin.
>has shit skin.
>mfw
>>
>>692110445
details?
>>
>>692110445
age?
>>
>>692110200

just to see him die?
>>
>>692110200
Can you go into further detail?
>>
You can choose my secret.

>Me and my sister
>Me and my cousin

Sister has more than one story
>>
>>692109003
I have had sex with my cousin.

I have been having sex with my bestfriends wife for a little over three years now.
>>
>>692110445
Greentext? I nannied out of high school for 2 years and in three separate homes I had three different 12 year old girls essentially bait me and then beg me for sex. Young girls these days are completely fucked up, you introduce them to an orgasm and they will do anything you want.
>>
>>692110777
sista
>>
>>692110407
You should try and get her to come help you.
>>
File: 20160628_033628.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160628_033628.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
i have delusions that disrupt my daily life
i know they aren't based in reality or fact but i'm still strongly compelled to believe them
i harm myself regularly because i think i can use my blood to cause things to happen in my favor

pic related
>>
>>692110415
Hahaha
>>
>>692110880
Well it's clearly not working you autistic fuck
>>
>>692110828
Pick
One - Two
>>
i spy me stepdaughter and her females friends when they're invited as much as i can ^^
>>
>>692110407
I used to bait my neighbor into watching me twitch my boner in my underpants when I was like 14 and she was 8
>>
>>692110432
A son I didn't ask for in the first place.

And man up? Hard to do so with no car, no job, and no real source of income outside of autismbux I get monthly. They live pretty far out of the way and since the friend in question got his Doctorate, he's busy.
>>
>>692111043
>One
>>
>I sucked my best friend's dick when we were in middle school. We're still friends but we never talk about it.
>I once fingered my dad's sister while she was passed out from drinking. Nobody ever found out.
>My older brother anally raped me pretty much every night from the time I was 5 to about 13. I never told anybody.
>I once killed a homeless man just to see what it felt like. I felt nothing.
>>
>>692111042
it's not autism, had it checked
what "isn't working"
>>
File: Pepepepepepepe.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
Pepepepepepepe.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>692109003
When I was 8 I stole a shiny hitmonlee from my friend... he still doesn't know.
>>
File: Jamie.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Jamie.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>692109003

I sometimes get a boner when a pet or kid sits on my lap.

>>692109465

And the cycle continues....
>>
>>692110792
interesting, still need more details. Greentext pls
>>
>>692111221
>hitmonlee
Jesus, you could have at least steal a Mew or some other rare one.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_1921341.jpg (840 KB, 3096x3182) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_1921341.jpg
840 KB, 3096x3182
After fooling around since she was 12, my now 13 y cousin is now my fuck buddy, im 25. she likes it, i enjoy the sex but ecerything else feels wrong in a bad way. And it is,

Shes falling in love with a nice boy from her middle school and wants to be her girlfriend. asked her about us and says its unrelated. She feels love for that guy land I'm just helping her. That I find somehow healthy and cute .

pic related. Its her
>>
>>692111223
I usually have a boner before a kid sits in my lap.
>>
>>692111368
newds?
>>
>>692110592
>>692110767
Was a junkie in some dark corner. He was fucked up anyways so I gave him an overdose
>>
File: Tip of the Hat.jpg (14 KB, 425x288) Image search: [Google]
Tip of the Hat.jpg
14 KB, 425x288
>>692110777

nice trips.

>checkd.
>>
>>692109420
>I'm in a "relationship" with a 14-year-old. I'm 27. It's complicated.

hey I'm this

>>>>692111368
didn't read your post. We might be in the same situation
>>
When my younger nephews stay with me I let them shower with me and my gf. their parents are very conservative jesusfags so they are pretty sheltered kids. there's no issue with just me and them showering together, which happens fairly often, but if their parents found out gf joined us they would probably have a stroke and die.
>>
File: 1448667268937.jpg (13 KB, 181x156) Image search: [Google]
1448667268937.jpg
13 KB, 181x156
>>692111472

at least he died doing what he loved best.
>>
>>692109003
I stole nudes from my best female friend
>>
>>692111358
It was a one shot deal, I took my chance and got a hitmonlee out of it.
>>
>>692111641
post?
>>
>>692111425
obviously can't , dummy. She's underage. I have nudes but this pic in underwear is all I can share trough the web
>>
>>692111703
You're an evil person
>>
>>692111759
details then man, details
>>
>>692111738
No. Just needed to get that off my chest
>>
The identity everyone knows me by is a lie. I tell everyone a certain alias i made up and i always feel guilty about it. But its become a habit. Whenever im about my name, or where im from. i instinctively say that alias. Ive come to accept it, but nobody knows about this.
>>
>>692111142
>A son I didn't ask for in the first place.

True, but shes treating this person like an object for her own satisfaction. A toy that is thrown away when it loses it value, which very happened in your case. When she got a new son, she moved on leaving you, which seems to have had more an emotional impact on you than your son. I, therefore, see her son as a gateway towards getting your revenge: whether you or the state cares for your son is irrelevant in my eyes.

>And man up?

There is no limit on the rape of a child, which would be hard to argue if there is no current victim, but considering that she is repeating the same cycle for her own sexual gratification and it had an impact on you seems like an impact on a victim to me. Simply going to the authorities and reporting your case costs nothing, plus it could leave you mentally disturbed. Can you claim any benefits from experiencing trauma where you live, as in this could be a long term trauma that is impacting on a daily basis (i.e. you keep nutting from it). So, you may be able to leverage it to your advantage depending on where you live and the support you seek to back up these claims (i.e. psychologists)

>hey live pretty far out of the way and since the friend in question got his Doctorate, he's busy..

The Federal government does not mind the distance to travel, since you know she crossing borders whilst engaged in this activity.

Also, I would put down a nice bet that this started with her son.
>>
>>692111894
sure. what do you want to know?

I'm hoping you want to know about the situation and you're not just asking about the sex just to jerk off lmao. Because sex is meh I do everything, she's sensitive. That's it. Ask away about circumstances
>>
I’d say its been 8 or 9 years since the last time I rammed a stick of butter up my ass while jerking off and fingering my asshole. I did it because it felt really good but that’s not the point of this story. I want to tell you of the events proceeding this fateful masturbation.

I’m sitting there watching TV and around 15 minutes go by and I feel a sticky wetness on my ass cheeks and ballsack. This is when I realized that the butter I had shoved up my asshole had melted and leaked out onto my couch and it had a very distinct putrid stench to it. It had mixed with my shit to create something far worse than shit. It was probably the worst thing I’ve smelt in all my life. It actually smelt many times worse than the time I had stuck a pickle up my asshole and forgot about until the morning after.

While standing there taking in this wonderfully putrid smell I realize that I cannot be the only one to smell this. So I walked quickly upstairs with my ass cheeks clenched not wanting to spill a drop of my shit butter. I pull out from my sock drawer a heavy woolen sock and unload the contents of my asshole into it. I thought the smell was bad before. I now had the urge to do jump out my window to escape the horrid odor. I quickly tied the top of the sock and left my house.

As I walked down the street a brownish-yellow liquid slowly dripped from the bottom of the sock. The neighborhood kids became very curious as to what was going on and as they approached they caught a whiff of the putrid smell emanating from the sock. This is when Joanna, my neighbors 13 year old daughter vomited what looked like a freshly eaten peanut butter and jelly sandwich all over the street. I nearly came in my pants at that moment. I had the sickest hard on. In fact the only thing keeping me from raping Joanna while she lay in a pool of her own vomit was my sock full of shit butter. I knew I had something to do and I was damn sure going to do it. I kept walking.
>>
>>692111759
Can you post the nudes of her 18-year-old sister who looks just like her then? I think you keep them in the same folder
>>
>>692112069
I finally made it to my local grocery store. An epic journey it had been. Every asshole in the vicinity could smell the putrid odor but nobody knew where it came from. I can still hear them in my mind. “What the fuck is that smell.” “This smell is so bad I think I am going to kill myself with a hammer” one man said. I even saw a fellow depraved maniac in the corner of my eye. I could tell because he had the same smile that I did. He was laughing with the same glee. I’m sure he’s raped a severely mentally challenged child in his lifetime. I know I have.

That’s when I saw him. The old nigger who sat in front of shoprite saying hello to every asshole strolling by. I fucking hated this man. I couldn’t tell you why. I just hated him. He could smell my shit butter. I could tell because he was gasping for air. I quickly approached him thinking “this will be the greatest day of my life. Nothing could stop me now.” This is when I felt a sudden burst. I realized later that I had shot a load off in my pants right at that moment.

I was arms length from the nigger now. I clenched the sock tight with both hands and swung it at the niggers face with all my might. I hit him in the cheek with such force that the brownish-liquid had sprayed out all over his face. He immediately threw up. I sat back laughing as he washed out his eyes with bottled water. He asked “why?” and I responded by dumping the rest of the socks contents on his head. Truly, I did it for the lulz.

While everybody was distracted I walked into shoprite and quickly shoved as many apples as I could up my ass. It was 4. I left shoprite with the most satisfaction I have ever felt in my life. I remember thinking “wow, I’m such a great person, I get 4 free apples, and I get to go home and jerk off to CP.”

When I think back on that day, I can always remember how sweet those apples tasted. Nothing sweeter.
>>
Story one

>My sister comes over for fathers day this year
>I have always been fond of her body
>Day goes by before fathers day and she spends the night
>I am the only one in my room and it's the biggest
>We share a bed because were related
>I am playing on my Wii U until she is out
>I get angry because she is cuddling a pillow by tits
>She is also under 2 heavy covers
>She is a some what heavy sleeper
>I make a move and am quickly shut down by her moving when i touch anything
>Full hour goes by and a random diamond appears
>She snores once and i know she's out like she had a cosby drink
>I go for the first boob slowly
>I touch it through shirt for a bit
>Then i recognize she put on another bra
>After a few minuets i manage to get the pillow
>I go for the other breast and i have both in my hand
>I am feeling bold and confident since i have done this many times before when we lived together
>I slowly get the first hand in her bra
>DIAMONDS
>I slight squeeze and i almost unload
>It's already 3:30 A.M
>I manage to get in her bra both hands
>I squeeze softly thinking of her double D spectacular tits in my hand
>She moves put's her bra back and turns over
>4:49 A.M ... Fuck
>She is now in a light sleep
>An hour and a half goes by
>I manage to get 3 fingers in her pussy
>This awesome feeling is short lived
>She is half awake and almost catches me
>We both go to bed
>>
This is some real fucked up shit..
>>
>>692111368
Post the nudes!!!
>>
My ex got naked for me on webcam. I recorded the whole thing. It's been years and she has know idea. I've shown it to several people who know her
>>
>>692112072
>Can you post the nudes of her 18-year-old sister who looks just like her then? I think you keep them in the same folder

lolol get ya but wouldn't fool no one. she's not like those girls that are 13 and look 18. She does looks 13, puffy nips , weird pubes, big head.

I'm somewhat of an ephebophile (dislike cp, enjoy 13-15yo) so fetish wise I'm in heaven.
>>
>>692112062
sure, thats what im asking. How did it happen? what do you get out of it? "you do everything", as in she is a starfish?
>>
>>692109003
I have a kid

The dumb bitch didn't abort it. But was able to put it up for adoption. Anyway my parents don't know they're grandparents and my grandparents don't know they're great-grandparents
>>
>>692112265

see this

>>692111759
>>
The identity everyone knows me by is a lie. I tell everyone a certain alias i made up and i always feel guilty about it. But its become a habit. Whenever im about my name, or where im from. i instinctively say that alias. Ive come to accept it, but nobody knows about this.
>>
>>692112493
How do you accomplish this? I've always wanted to lie to people about who I am all the time just for the lulz, but it seems like the jig would be up whenever you have to present your ID for something.
>>
i've slept with my brother over the course of a couple months (august - december of last year). he had a girlfriend the whole time through and i got a boyfriend in december after we stopped. my brother and i live alone together (parents are in a different country, long story) and i will always love him more than a brother. no one outside of the online world (4chan, kik, omegle, etc) know this.
>>
When i was 6 or 7 i was molested by my cousing ( male same age)
I was naked so was he. He had sex with my younger sister in the same room minutes after touching me. She was 4-5 at the time.

Fast forward to age 11. Had a younger cousin ( 9 at the time) who I would " wrestle with " under neath the covers or in open room as the room was just us two. Never got passed dry humping.

27 now and shes 25. Never spoke about it. Never noticed her change till recent divorce with ex. She's thick as fuck like bruh. Dude the incest cravings when I see her is real.
>>
>>692112379
>Know idea

Know wonder she dumped you
>>
This is the sister story person

Anyone up for a cousin story?
>>
File: 1370755156824.jpg (68 KB, 367x368) Image search: [Google]
1370755156824.jpg
68 KB, 367x368
>>692111628

>still peddling those lies.
>>
>>692112768
I'd like to here it :)
>>
>>692109066
>>
>>692112425
>sure, thats what im asking. How did it happen? what do you get out of it? "you do everything", as in she is a starfish?

shes my first-cousin but we've never been close untill she had like 10 years, so I didint have that barrier that prevents feeling horny. She lived 2 states away but moved close to my family's house

Since she started with the hormone thingy back when she was 11 she would hug me a lot, and teammates to be in too of me all the time. we grew close and eventually she started aksking about masturbation and sex and stuff.

believed or not I wanted to teach her how to masturbate without me being involved , with a dildo shaped perfume case I have . she did but then asked for help. that's when I got involved. She's from the country so she has no problem with me seeing her nude so it was somewhat a honest request.
>>
I'm blackmailing a woman at work into sucking my cock twice a week because i have evidence of her cheating on her husband.
Going to tell her i want to start fucking this week.
>>
I install a RAT on every computer i have access and fap to the wins when i get them ...

My hottest win so far are my neighbour and my stepsis ..
>>
>>692110182

Ahaha holy shit I guess she was right
>>
>>692112034
She didn't treat me like that. I called her Mom in the bedroom and she loved it. I loved it too. It felt good, and it felt nice. We never had sex until after I graduated. I only ever sucked her tits. She stopped lactating after a few years randomly.

She planned on moving away in the first place. No comment on anything beyond that. The way I see it, she's taking care of the kid, and the problem.

I wouldn't call it rape, anon. I enjoyed it thoroughly and looking back, I wouldn't call it rape at all. You see tons of women posting out there on extended breastfeeding and they're not charged with rape.
>>
>>692112878
Again like the sister
1:I would do it again
2:Gay
3:She almost ruined my life and she is ugly
>>
>>692112957
thats pretty sweet (in a fucked up way). How did things go from there?
>>
File: 1429547487-141653860538.jpg (151 KB, 1017x759) Image search: [Google]
1429547487-141653860538.jpg
151 KB, 1017x759
>>692111158
Here I am feeling shitty because i fapped to lolis...
>holy shit this is b8
>>
>>692109465
>the cold shoulder
k anon
>>
>>692113045
How did you pull that off?

I have evidence on a couple of women at work that way (the fun of being a sysadmin) but can't risk them going to management.
>>
>>692112832
if i was going to lie id have a muuuuuuch better story, possibly including aliens, Hitler and a flock of chickens
>>
>>692109003
I have gotten a blow job/have boned every attractive female co-worker I have and have thousands of nudes of them on my computer/phone and I'm married
>>
In another thread, I just told a likely fat person to kill himself.
>>
>>692110182
Eowyn?
>>
File: 1467193785794.jpg (115 KB, 336x860) Image search: [Google]
1467193785794.jpg
115 KB, 336x860
>>692113115
>thats pretty sweet (in a fucked up way). How did things go from there?

(uploading image, as text is cluttering, its her in Christmas).

so it was like that for a while. Then oral sex and fingering.

she would come after schhol, (her school is 2 blocks away). She would say something like "hey there's no one at home, are you in the mood to do me a favor?" and I would say yeah whatever.

one of those times I had a girlfriend and I felt horrible with myself.

i never asked anything of her, but she would notice I jerked off after every session, to calm myself. so I said "hey when are you going to do me a favor" .

lmai she said "do you want me to finger you?"

...cont...
>>
i fap to rain in rain
>>
>>692109003

Had a dream last night that I was outside on my patio when this built ginger kid from my wrestling team sat down on the lounge chair next to me with this hot small tittied brunette in his lap and they started making out in front of me. In my dream I was wearing these white boxers and when I looked down I noticed that the dude was rubbing my boner and said "Nice bulge, bro."

Woke up with the biggest morning wood and blew a massive load. Think I might be bi now.
>>
File: 6Z5zyoI.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
6Z5zyoI.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>692109003
I got my cat to lick my dick onc for arousal

https://discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come visit the b chatroom.
>>
>>692111223
ever had a gf? no? guessed so lol
>>
Secret:
OP is a fucking summerfag!
>>
>>692112620
Oh hi again. My ideas helped you. Glad you had fun with it.
>>
>>692109003
oh hey me too OP

It's got to the point where I get a boner even if I'm going there to shit, it's a pavlovian response
>>
>>692113254
There was rumors that she and the manager were having some sort of relationship.
One night i knew they were both having a smoke so i had my phone camera on record and had it stiking out my top pocket and walked in on them snogging.
i give her a ride to and from work so she begged me not to say anything.
She's foreign so if she split with her husband she would probably have to go back home.
I said suck my cock and i won't say anything.
For a month it was just every Friday but for the last 5 months it's been every Monday & Friday before i drop her off.
She's still cheating with the manager.
>>
>>692114063
do you know me? anddd do i know you? ^^
>>
>>692113685
cont

so I said jerk me off or blow me. (I dislike bjs but that's better than nothing ), she said she dosing want to suck as she found it gross cuz I'm her cousin. (lol I know). so I said well lets fuck. Its less tiring for me and it would he better for you. She would amassed that she didn't feel ready, and that she was scared of getting pregnant . I would not persuade her anymore. She was 12.

we got along like regular cousins, I would help her with school and I genuinely love her like a sister. Except we got this sick thing goiglng. The thing is, its strictly physical. We don't kiss and I don't love her sentimentally and feels the same thank God

when she was 13 we were talking about condoms and I told her how she should always make sure her partners wear one . I dont exactly know how we got to that but she wanted to try me wearing one.
>>
>>692111628
>but if their parents found out gf joined us they would probably have a stroke and die.
Problem solved /\
>>
>>692113065
>She didn't treat me like that.

Intent or no intent, any case involve a child is not seen in this light as the child being engaged is not old enough to adequately understand the decisions in the present and the future ramifications of those decisions.

>I only ever sucked her tits.

Sexual gratification is not limited to one's sexual organs, if you do not see her tits in that light. People have achieved a complete orgasm from getting a finger sucked: patient with a disability.

>The way I see it, she's taking care of the kid, and the problem.

She taking one step forward and two steps back. You should know that you do not get very far like that.

I like how you framed this issue as the problem, as in the there is the kid, but the problem is being resolved by your son. Her problem is that is creating a potential burden in society, who could be fucked up due her problem. Why create two problems from one problem (i.e. her gratification creates another problem)?

>You see tons of women posting out there on extended breastfeeding and they're not charged with rape.

Depends on the circumstances. Society would tolerate a mothers 'knowledge' of this issue in how she deals with this problem, but there is a line. Continuing the relationship on until the child is close to or has reached puberty is crossing that line clearly, as that child now is developing a sense of 'comfort' with this relationship that can become sexualised. The minute you are exposing a child to sex in that situation sounds like rape to me.

>Rape is legally defined as an relationship that is sexual in nature where the other party who is an adult engaged with a person below the age of consent for sexual gratification. This gratification does not have to be fucking, you get gratification from revisiting the experience and she could have done the same, which is the same reasoning used to convict anyone exploiting children. Whether you enjoyed it is irrelevant in the eyes of the law.
>>
>>692114285
We talked a bunch in those threads. I gave you the movie idea.
>>
>>692114285
^^
>>
>>692111111
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 323x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 323x286
>>692109003

Several times a day I get horny thinking about certain women that pissed me off and dont like me...
>>
>>692114300

...cont

>>692113115

keep answering anon, I feel like I'm talking alone.

also excuse the grammar. I'm on phone typing as fast as I can so it doesn't 404.
>>
File: 1466985484739.jpg (35 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466985484739.jpg
35 KB, 400x400
>>692109003
I'm the best rapper in atlanta

Soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
>>
>>692114417
perhaps, but it would just make 1000000000 more problems, not worth it imo
>>
>>692109003
sucked off a fat arab dude a couple of months ago
>>
>>692114488
oh yeah i remember you! that's a long time ago
>>
>>692114423
Well if it helps your case, I'm pretty fucked up about relationships and women. I cannot get off at all sexually to women anymore. I can really only suck tits now. Anything beyond that in terms of performance is just not really possible.

Nothing like being almost 30 with zero redeeming qualities and very few ways of being sexually turned on anymore.

But still, it's her choice. She chose to have the kid, she chose to not provide me with the necessary birth control (and not her own), and all the various things line up to being a victim of a horny womans desires.

Regardless of what you think, I don't regret what happened and I'd suck her tits again with no hesitation from me whatsoever.
>>
>>692111241
Sorry for taking so long anon.
>friend of the family needed help
>dodgy nanny startup business that I am just helping out cash in hand
>pretty much fake details, which looking back on it I am glad that something couldn't have come out of it all
Onto the story
>working for single 6mth divorcee mother who is a nurse and works 5pm to 8am mon to friday
>make dinner for the kids, homework, shower, put them to bed, chill/sleep, get them up and get them ready for school send them off, wait for mum to come home, leave
>mum is basically non existent in these kids lives trying to make ends meet
>the 12yo starting to be a shithead, won't shower, won't do homework
>one night I get fed up with her shit so I pick her up strip her off and turn on the shower and push her in the shower and tell her to wash herself holding the door shut in the room
>she does it, tell her good if she doesn't shower I am going to literally do that to her
>so the next few nights its the same, acting like a shit head and basically forcing me to handle her into the shower
>I start to realize what she is doing, she's testing the fences to the point she refuses to wash and I have to get in there and wash her and wash her hair
>there that is, I am literally just bathing her. To me it seems inconsequential but I know the back of my mind that this might be going down a sexualized path but I play it cool for her sake, not to confront her and spook her abou it
>ritual over the next couple of weeks becomes homework, dinner, shower her, relax time in front of the tv then she goes to bed
>she's starting to become subordinate about it as well, I didn't think much of it at that time
>eventually after a couple of weeks instead of getting dressed in her room she basically comes out and lays over my lap naked and tells me to give her a back tickle
>thats when I kinda went... fuck, okay, so I tickle her and scratch her back and it seems innocent and worth nothing of note to her
cont
>>
i tell lies on 4chan.
>>
My housemate has no sex drive,
Shes really plain, has one or two facial features if fixed she'd be alright. Nothing too great, like a 5 or a 6,
Pretty sure she has low self esteem.
Pretty sure bullied in highschool.
Pretty sure she's a virgin.
Which is a shame because her dirty panties smell great, and whenever shes away i grab a pair and jerk off smelling them.

I want to see her naked, I have no interest in dating her, i don't think she's interested in sex so it'd be a big thing if i managed to get that out of her, and i would probably just want to hit it once to see what it's like.

I've been tempted to place a hidden camera to get some pictures of her out of the shower or something like that, but there's no real good place or angle to put them.
>>
>>692114697
Very long. What happened? Why'd you stop? You seemed to really like it.
>>
>>692114820
i met my boyfriend in december and i got lost in a lot of different feelings. i love my brother but he does not love me that way back. it was still sort of platonic sex to him. anyway, we settled that it wouldn't work long term and that it would be better if i pursued the then-soon-to-be boyfriend i had met. regardless of all that stuff it was the best sex and love i have ever felt. which is kind of bitter sweet i guess
>>
every time before shaking hands with someone I insetr my fingers into my butthole, so, like that, I spread my essence and I can identify them from a long distance
>>
I'm disgusted by fat chicks,
But every chance i get i ride them hard and degrade the shit out of them.
They are so eager to please.

Driving home afterwards i can still smell them on me, this stink of regret lasts with me for a week or two, normally i stop talking to them, or fade into the background. Feeling disgusted at myself.

Then i start getting horny again and need to fuck another. I would never date a fat chick.
>>
>>692115042
Awww. I'm glad it was good while it lasted.
>>
>>692114798
You should try wrapping the panties around your hand and then jerking off. I did that with a chick's bra once and it was pretty great I was only 13 lmao.
>>
>>692114798
>i don't think she's interested in sex
everyone is intrested in sex. how old are you guys? you virgin? I get to see my housemates nude all the time, sadly they are all guys.
>>
>>692114798
How about you just actively try to fuck her instead of being a creep?
>>
>>692111368
Mods
>>
>>692115276
tehe ;^)
>>
>>692114698
>Nothing like being almost 30 with zero redeeming qualities and very few ways of being sexually turned on anymore.

Depression is not normal, if this is a constant mindset you need to see a psychologist which can help you restructure these thoughts. Be proud that you are not in complete denial and that any destructive habits are reversible to degree.

>Regardless of what you think, I don't regret what happened and I'd suck her tits again with no hesitation from me whatsoever.

I do not doubt that one bit, but as you have recognised it has impacted you. Most people who say that your lucky, but it is had impacted you.

>But still, it's her choice.

I do not think its the right choice. She has chosen a scared bond between a mother and a child to sexualise that relationship for her own gratification and subsequently limiting the developing off those she impacts: look at your own statements. She has the right to be a proud as a mother, but when your happiness impacts someone in this degree its pathetic. I hope that you and your son are able to move forward.
>>
File: 1467195121922.jpg (100 KB, 325x600) Image search: [Google]
1467195121922.jpg
100 KB, 325x600
>>692114595
final pic. She's in a wedding.

so she was curious and we did it. thats it. I got it in and she said things like "sure its thicker than that perfume case." she enjoyed when I tubes my pelvic bone into her clit. She almost came instantly.

after we were done she said she enjoyed it better and that we should do that so gee both got relief. I agreed. We fuck every week when there's no one at home. But its not like a romantic fuck or even a passionate one. Its like very robotic, calculated. But I enjoy it because I get no sentimental or passional urges.

we often laugh and keep talking like normal whenever were doing it. Its very friendly, even more friendly than when I fuck my friends.

so in enjoying it now but I don't think this is the right thing for me or for her.
>>
>>692115276
consider it modeling. Its just underwear, not even a sexual pose
>>
>>692115109
hah me too i guess!
>>
>>692115353
I wouldn't call it depression. More like overall apathy for anything and everything. I can go into a situation with almost no expectations. By that logic I cannot be disappointed.

I'd say right and wrong are relative. Women extend breastfeed all the time and they're not shunned for it. The difference is I was breastfed by her from age seven until about nine on a casual basis. Her son came out of it fairly normal. He moved on, and got his Doctorate.

He moved to something called a Christian Placement School. Zero idea what that is.

I would casually come over and suck her tits in her bedroom and call her Mom. That's about it. As I got older, we talked about sex but it never happened until after I graduated. Did the deed shortly afterwards and she moved away.

I never knew about the son in question until two months ago. I don't want to see my son. In the eyes of everyone, I have no son. I don't want to see him and I don't want to be his life nor I do I want him to be in mine.

Call it what you want, but I never asked for a child.
>>
>>692109465
>got laid and milky titties
>got to spreadyour genes
>don't need to pay child support or look after the little shit

Sounds like a win/win to me
>>
>>692109003
I actually like vanilla ice cream
>>
>>692115940
Tell that to the guy tearing into me.
>>
>>692114758
cont
>it eventually becomes, "lower", "lower", "lower", go lower down her ass and thighs and calves and end up at her feet
>no fap for 3 days becomes I am resisting the geometry and trying not to press a fat boner into her stomach while doing it
>so this happens for 2 more nights and I didn't get a chance to fap it out so "lower" becomes working her so she's grinding on my hard dick
>I honestly could easily have edged it over and cum in my pants thats how horny I was.
>So the kids are asleep, I go and shower and blow off an absolute fire hydrant and put it down to the no fap
>the same thing happens the next day, nice and innocent, yep its just the no fap
>I'm in her room the next day while she's doing her homework and she goes out of the room and I look up some football scores
>browser history is "how girls orgasm", "how to finger yourself" all the way back to "how to give blowjob", "how to make a guy orgasm" etc. basically just a list of sex education sites and I am thinking "ohhhh fuck no..... Or... Fuck yes?..."
>so the next night comes along and low and behind she grabs my hand when she says lower and I don't go lower and plunges it right between her legs and starts grinding on it
>I'm kinda stuck there while she's fucking my hand and after a few minutes she goes rigid, shakes a bit and then exhales
>im like well, I just used my hand make herself cum.. Okay..
>over the next couple of nights the routine becomes shower, lower, lower, and I am all-in, fuck it I am making her cum
>so then I get in her moms silk gown after shower, boner is primed and ready, 4 days load on board
>she comes in to jump over me, I unveil my fat hard dick and say "now it is my turn"
>she services me and I unload, big
>>
>>692111221
You're probably the most fucked up person in this entire thread.
Do you fucking know how hard shinys are to find?
How many fucking hours it takes?
Fucking kys you absolute piece of shit.
>>
>>692109420
pics or your mom will die tonight :P
>>
>>692111368
that is one fat 13yo negro
>>
>>692111106
>i spy me stepdaughter and her females friends when they're invited as much as i can ^^
>your wife's daughter

You're still a cuck for raising another man's child, even if she's hot.
>>
File: 31836076-500-500.gif (567 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
31836076-500-500.gif
567 KB, 500x500
>>692115767

>The difference is I was breastfed by her from age seven until about nine on a casual basis

It is 'normal' to reintroduce a child to breastfeeding. I think everyone would agree with this: beyond this asshole of the internet.

>Call it what you want, but I never asked for a child.

You never asked for any of this, which is the issue at hand.

>>Thank you for sharing. Predators do not stop and will not change regardless of the narrative you create for them.
>>
>>692116317
>On /b/
> uses Cuck correctly
That's a first
>>
My girlfriend is bisexual and has a chubby friend of big boobs, her friend and I have much trust each other. I have always wanted to have sex with both
>>
my niece is my daughter.
>>
>>692115147
Nah that doesn't do it for me, It's the smell more than anything else.

>>692115213
I'm 27 she's 26,
Like i don't think she's ever had a boyfriend or anything, she doesn't go out, ever.
Just a bit of a homebody.
We have separate bathrooms

>>692115243
We've gotten stupid drunk a few times, I've dumped TONS of innuendo. She just doesn't want to fuck. Asexual maybe. Short of going "Hey lets fuck" im not sure how much clearer i can get on it with her.

Way i see it man,
Incessantly hitting on someone who isn't interested is creepy and sleazy.
Not saying sniffing panties and trying to record her isn't, But its only creepy if you're caught or make it known.
Its not like it was BAM DAY 1 IM IN THERE, we've lived together for like 2 years.
My logics flawed for sure. But until she finds out i dont see who im hurting besides myself
>>
>>692116476
Classy
>>
>>692116476
elaborate
I want a story
>>
>>692116476
I smell Texas
>>
File: 1464991166369.jpg (47 KB, 480x660) Image search: [Google]
1464991166369.jpg
47 KB, 480x660
Today on: "This never happened".
>>
File: 333477547386814298.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
333477547386814298.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
I have a nail art fetish and I jerk off to pictures like this
>>
>>692109003

Constantly hit up Tinder and other one stop fuck sites when I'm away on business even though I'm married with a kid.

Don'tknowhowitfeelsman.jpg
>>
File: 1466921691700.jpg (264 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1466921691700.jpg
264 KB, 560x560
>>692112108
10/10 would read again
>>
>>692112108
Kek'd.
>>
>>692109003
and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and cant get guys or women and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce
>>
File: Snapchat-4247609259129350632-1.jpg (545 KB, 1080x1510) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4247609259129350632-1.jpg
545 KB, 1080x1510
Fuck it.
>13 year old me
>hanging out with my buddy and his family
>on our way to the cheesecake factory
>his mom stops at a bank to get money
>he decides to follow her in
>just his 7 year old sister and i in the car
>my ballsy ass is actually horny enough to ask her what her"privates" look like
>without question she moves her skirt shorts to the side and flashes her pink quarter slot
>me taking in the moment and going into deep thinking on how to take advantage of the situation
>she stops flashing and says "no more"
>friend and his mom get back in the car
>she doesnt say a word about it
>im halfway between nervous cold sweat and golden opportunity
>get done eating and i decide to spend the night
>friend starts taking a shower
>i immediately go into his lil sisters room and ask to see it again
>she agrees and pulls down her pajama pants
>i ask if i can touch it/ feel inside
>she gets all embarrassed/ red faced and says no
>i proceed to ask if maybe she could do it then
>she agrees and places a finger inside herself
>my dick a titanium rod for sure
>i asked how it felt
>she said it was wet n squishy/ kinda gross
>she stopped and said she was gonna tell her brother about it
>i then talk her into keeping it a secret
>havent told a soul till this day
Good times, good times.
>>
File: 1467196525242.jpg (839 KB, 1068x1806) Image search: [Google]
1467196525242.jpg
839 KB, 1068x1806
>>692116315
Shes libanese .

This was a nude . fukd it
up so i can post it
>>
File: kys.jpg (75 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
75 KB, 750x600
I came out to my friends and family as a homosexual but I have never been in love with anyone and am not sure.
>>
>>692110498
greentext?
>>
>>692109003
I have raped someone
>>
>>692111391
Me too, once a 8 years old girl was sitting and moving in my lap. I was almost there... have to ask her to stop. I regret.
>>
>>692116559

>be me.
>mess around with sister since teens.
>get her pregnant.
>she's stupid pro-lifer.
>keeps it.
>turns out normal kid.
>ok with it now.
>not from texas though.
>>
>>692116017
>I actually like vanilla ice cream

Good vanilla icecream is the best, made with real vanilla pods.
>>
I'm cam blackmail guy, and I can't fuckin stop!
>>
>>692115385
This is like the sweetest incest story ever
>>
>>692109003
I still have feelings for a girl that still hates me
>>
File: RNYeVeQ.gif (156 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
RNYeVeQ.gif
156 KB, 500x282
>be me 13
>I was sitting on my bed fapping
>My dog started licking my dick
>It felt good so I let her keep going
>I eventually busted a nut on her face
>My mother walks in on this
>I spent many years in therapy after this
mfw
>>
>>692117020
I've done something similar when I was a kid. Except she wanted to see mine to. God those were the days. No idea what we were doing, but still we knew we should be practising
>>
>>692118394
Right? What does it take to get a good ol fashion girl around 12 or so now adays. Shit.
>>
>>692110306
7 months old
>>
>>692118582
Go on.....
>>
>>692109003
and the ugly people losers is ugly and try to make the attrative loser people and popular people look bad cause is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks plus smell like shit like beyonce so try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and the ugly people losers are ugly and patahtic n ugly n smell like shit like beyonce
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and try to bother the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way to be better then the popular people
and there is another proof that is proved by the popular people that the ugly people losers is ugly and lame and ugly and smell like shit like beyonce
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and cant get guys or women and is ugly and smell like dog poop like beyonce
man the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is so lame plus smell like shit like beyonce and is ugly as shit and get rejected and smell like dog shit and outnumber everybody and is ugly as shit and try to be better then everybody and smell like shit like beyonce
if the ugly people losers couldnt hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way the nthe ugly people losers would be real pathatic and smell like shit like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody
>>
>>692118543
Use cam blackmail ;-) 12 might be a little to young though, as you have to explain shit to em
>>
>>692110880
>got a random cut
>decide to come up with bullshit story to go with it
>gib me attention

There are thousands of ways you could get that cut and if you "harm" yourself regularly, post pics of self harm scars otherwise, kill yourself.
>>
I was a homeless prostitute living with a meth head before my boyfriend asked me to move in. He fell in love with me just a month after dating. I just yielded to him so I could stay at his place often, the meth head was awful. I stopped doing guys with him too because he began supporting me. It's been almost a year now with my bf, still haven't told him the truth.

Btw not a druggie or riddled with stds, only banged guys for food and hotel money....plus there were many whiteknight betas that just wanted company and with savior complexes that helped in exchange for nothing sexual.
>>
>>692119178
>savior complexes that helped in exchange for nothing sexual.

fucking ingrate.

seriously, i hope you die of an overdose you stupid worthless cunt.
>>
>>692119326
I don't do drugs. I know I used men before, not denying it.
>>
>>692109852
Kys.
>>
I find DD and DAFU easy to masturbate to
>>
>>692112620
Kik??
>>
File: 1398729418672.jpg (97 KB, 1024x1128) Image search: [Google]
1398729418672.jpg
97 KB, 1024x1128
https://youtu.be/uBP2LSjnEE4 - Secrets explained
>>
>>692119476

you're still using your "bf" bitch.

i hope he finds out, cuts out your uterus, and feeds it to the meth head.
>>
>>692109003
I creepshoot and jack off to the creepshots, its got to be original for me to enjoy it except for certain peeps. Like my gfs sister makes me hard

Also steal rommates brah to jack of with it while watching OC creepshots of her wearing them behind clothes. Gotta get rid of these habits as i am quite fond of my gf and it is making me less attracted to my girl.
>>
My finger tried to car me in the back of my mom
>>
i crossdress
>>
>>692112069
Holy shit i remember reading this on mless like 4 or 5 years ago
>>
>>692120117

moot is that you?
>>
>>692119653
I know and don't care, I'm just glad his nice peen is the only one I have to sr trying serve, and that I'm not hustling or surviving or anxious anymore.
>>
>>692109089
You mean his friend tried to finger his mom's back in the car? Definitely it.
>>
I am Taylor Swift.
>>
>>692120421

can i impregnate you taylor?

i just want to have a baby with you.

you dont even have to support it.

i'll take care of it.

>i hate your fucking music but i really wanna fuck you.
>>
>>692109420
Story, you gotta man. Tell us the whole thing please..
>>
>>692110182
NAME PLEASE ANON PLEASE.
>>
>>692117683
Happens most days for me.
>>
Last year I seduced a 17 y.o. to be my fuckslave. She loves me deeply and want to be my one and only. But I fuck other girls (made her watch once) and dudes because I'm poly and not interested in relationships.
Because of that she forced herself to fuck others too althou she doesn't enjoy it.

And this makes me diamondhard
>>
When I was 10-11 and 12 I had threesomes with my 2 best friends in school (we were all guys) but we never penetrated one another just touching and sucking.
I've also abused my gfs dog, he is a little prick so he deserves it.
>>
Is the girl who slit her wrists and daubed blood on church doors here? She was talking about kidknapping some guy to keep him and hug him
>>
i've met reptars irl :o
>>
>>692112616
fake documents my nignog
>>
my biggest crush is my bully
>>
>>692109420
Ugh you're disgusting.
>>
When I was around 8-9 I met a guy at the park who convinced young me that it was normal for guys to kiss. He elevated that to dick sucking and made me his blow job slave for a few months. I didn't know wtf was happening, but eventually he moved. Never knew how old he was, but it might be part of the reason I'm so homophobic now.
>>
>>692118582
Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>692110880
That 'cut' is, a best, a couple of VERY shallow flicks of a razor. No other scars around the area either. You're full of shit. Source: Me. Used to cut all the time.
>>
I have a secret public fetish my girlfriend doesn't know about. I try to get her to do things in the car in traffic but she hates it. So I basically just drive around hard dick in hand and roll up next to women at red lights. Sometimes they look over when I pull up or sometimes I tap the horn. Some stare some give looks of disgust. One time I got stuck in traffic next to this girl in her 20s and I could tell she was pissed but it made it so hot that she was giving me dirty looks. I came so hard then I flung some from at her.
>>
ITT: People sharing their jack off fantasies.
>>
>>692122849
Emo fagit
>>
Ive tried my own period blood and feces. But seeing people spit makes me gag.
>>
i used to dream in 3rd person
>>
>>692122991
Hope you get arrested and put on the registry soon anon, godspeed
>>
>>692123112
>Used to
I'm retired from the emo fag game
>>
>>692123016

or bullshit stories.

>who gives a shit.
>>
My secret is I had sexy sexy sex with a sexy sex woman. Oh god I'm so ashamed I cant believe I'm sharing this!
>>
File: rey fleshlight.jpg (9 KB, 274x206) Image search: [Google]
rey fleshlight.jpg
9 KB, 274x206
>>692123278

>implying he's ever had sex or touched a woman.
>>
>>692123162
Plenty of people do this.
>>
File: tom-selleck-net-worth1.jpg (50 KB, 514x650) Image search: [Google]
tom-selleck-net-worth1.jpg
50 KB, 514x650
I fucked my dad. Pic related.
>>
>>692123016
Cam blackmail guy only jacks off with fantastic pizza
>>
>>692123412
did he taste like salty milk and coins?
>>
File: d7a8d09f01f1d60f3f99011db79bbbbc.jpg (524 KB, 1393x2000) Image search: [Google]
d7a8d09f01f1d60f3f99011db79bbbbc.jpg
524 KB, 1393x2000
I live in an extremely Christian house but I fap minimum 4 times a day to shota, traps, and anything that's fucking gay.
>>
>>692123185
Still sound edgy as fuck, you never left the emo game
>>
>>692122991
If they ever try to chase you down you can cum out the window and it'll be like an oil slick
>>
>>692124163
Nope. Pretty damn happy these days. Use my experiences to call out others though.
>>
>>692123557
Do it for god.
>>
>>692123278
>>692123361
samefag
>>
Wah wah

Used to crossdress, jerk in my sisters undewear, fucked the girl that started a rumour I was gay for funsies, fucked a girl on the floor above her dying grandmother's bed. I always tell lies about what I do, what my interests are, I mean, there's not a whole new persona, but nobody knows what I actuall study, where I live, where I work. I keep notes about people in a secret notebook to make it easier to seem like I give a fuck about them. This one girl I sometimes send nudes just to harass her for fun, and I don't really feel bad about it.

Hm. Secrets. hmm.. gave a guy a blowjob once, and really enjoyed it. Imported female hormones to try to grow tits (didn't work :( ). Seecreeets.. Tried sucking my own dick once. Got the tip in, but my neck hurt like a bitch the day after. Sometimes, just spontaneously I start to cry, and I try to make it into a roaring laughter with tears to cover it up, and sometimes at night, when I get really bored, I stick a needle into my arm to drain out some blood which I collect in a vial.

All the things I keep to myself are all just so.. bland.

That one about killing a homeless man just to see what it feels like sound cool.
>>
>>692120277
It's probably more like ten years old at least, and actually originated on /b/. I edited out some old memes from the story (Fresh Prince and barrel roll) on the offchance it might trick one or two anons into taking it at face value, which I do consider at least a slim possibility worth pursuing on 2016 /b/. (Been posting a lot of old pasta here and there lately, and people seem to be broadly taking it for oc and sometimes failing entirely to notice the satirical tone of the stories.)
>>
File: nah.png (6 KB, 412x111) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
6 KB, 412x111
>>692124580
>>
>>692124969
Congrats on proving you can copy the pink background color and paste it over (You) in MS Paint.
>>
6 year old me used to stick one of Triceriton's horns in my cats ass. Triceriton is a TMNT action figure, in case you didn't know.
>>
>>692111977
does your alias differ from you in any distinguishable way?
>>
>>692125158
Christ you're an idiot.
>>
>>692124682
Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>692125283
Lol, for what, noticing and exposing your samefaggotry? I notice you didn't actually deny shooping the screenshot.
>>
>>692125409
I officially deny it.
>>
>>692124969
the only real proof is to film it and refresh the page (because inspect element)
>>
Probably the worst thing I have done in my life, my bitch gf lied to me about getting preggo, so i had to take administrative actions...
AKA forcing a misscarage.

Anyone want greentext story?
>>
>>692125512
Then I officially point out you still have furnished no proof.
>>
I had a girl fall in love with me, she was an escort I met.

She lived with me, cooked, cleaned nd gave up being a whore

She kicked my ass to the kurb when she found out I was still fucking escorts. Some of them her old colleagues

No feels.
>>
TYPE YOUR AREA CODE!
>>
>>692109003

<Be me, 14 white guy at the time
<In tech class, Junior high
<Computers are put on an x-shaped desk with walls, so 2 people can sit to a 'V' and not see the other groups.
<Big fag to the right of me, we like give backrubs once in a while because fuck it. Nobody can see us.
<Start rubbing each other's bellies because, yet again, fuck it.
<Feelsgoodman
<He starts rubbing upwards, using both of his big hands to rub my chest
<Start getting a boner
<WtfI'mnotgay.exe
<Still really liked it
<After 8th grade, never talk about it with him again.
>>
>>692125573
sure faggot
>>
>>692125517
Tried that on my phone. File too big.
>>
I've photoshopped a girl in my class' face onto various nude women and mastruabtiaed to it
>>
>>692125840
who hasn't
>>
>>692125840
Lets see 'em
>>
>>692125798
okay, give me a min nigger
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.