[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to vent/say whats on your mind /b/! What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 31
File: 1463019406638s.jpg (8 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1463019406638s.jpg
8 KB, 250x210
It's time to vent/say whats on your mind /b/!
What's been making you upset lately? Ill start.

Lately my group of friends have been less than desirable. They all wanna come to my house to smoke/drink/fuck off and do whatever because I'm the only one with a house that doesn't have parents in it. And on top of that, Im expected to entertain them while they're here or theyll just leave and find some where else to house them. They invite people to my place without asking, and act like they own the fucking place. But when they dont need a place to go, they dont invite me. Im just a tool to them. On top of that, I'm still a great friend to them. I was even planning a camping trip for us to all get away for the weekend. They all went behind my back and planned one without telling me. And when I caught wind of it and told them I'm just upset and feel left out, one of my closest friends dismissed me as being "childish" and "immature". I told them if I can't come then they'll have to find someone else's house to trap out. And now they're pissed off at me. Saying I'm a selfish prick because I'm sick of my friends smoking my house out and because I feel left out of everything.

Well that's my daily dose of bitching. What's making you upset?
>>
File: 1466684665105.gif (2 MB, 395x272) Image search: [Google]
1466684665105.gif
2 MB, 395x272
Wife making me go see a shrink. Does not want me to get neutered. Let me live my life appressive cunt
>>
Young, loud people who have formed strong political opinions about things they know very little about, and their power
>>
I want to take a nap.
>>
>>692013188
as a young 20something I agree. I try to stay out of political issues unless I'm truly informed. A lot people take things at face value and form strong opinions about it and that's pretty annoying
>>
I've been a paramedic for 6 years and the suicide attempt call out's have tripled since I started, I feel nothing for these people anymore.

I don't even want to help them
>>
niggers are loud and sometimes quite unpleasant to be around.
>>
>>692013393
nighty night!
>>
>>692011410
I wish i could hate myself
>>
I still love my ex
>>
Make a rivel group and slowly kill them all off in the woods and kill the last one by tieing them to a chair in a dark cave and letting them slowly die and all them can hear is "who's childish now" anyways honestly you need new friends
>>
>>692013402
I can see where you're coming from. But at least someone is helping these people out. That's a nice thing
>>
I'm sick of how pussified men are nowadays. The hipsters, the queers, the feminine, the fancy dressed.

What the fuck happened? Show me a man who can work on his own engine and I'll show you 9 faggots who wear eyeliner and have feelings.
>>
>>692013188
Btw my dubs are not post related
>>
File: 1448403843427.jpg (16 KB, 480x354) Image search: [Google]
1448403843427.jpg
16 KB, 480x354
My grandma is at the hospital in a pretty bad condition and she probably won't make it, and my grandpa got diagnosed with alzheimer a week after they took my grandma to the hospital. My family thinks I dont care at all about them just because I dont look sad all the time. I just accepted it, there's nothing I can do... and if I could change it, I would.
>>
>>692013615
I do I do. It's just hard cuz they've been my friends since I was 12. I don't like a lot of change but I guess that's my problem lol
>>
>tried to make this a thread but it 404d
Liberalism/Progressivism is a materialistic money-driven ideology that causes Leftists to place all human value into the quantifiable result of personal wealth accumulated or possessed.

They see the world through a lense shrouded by the fog of naivety and false hope, and an underlying dogmatic altruism.

To them, sadness is unnatural. Unfairness and injustice are not meant to be a part of the human condition, and despite the scientific truths that state discrimination exists in everything we do, there is no place for it either.

Their only solution: equality. They take from one, his wealth, his money, his work and currency, and give it to another.

Would you give a crack addict whom you don't know, $30, and truly believe you are helping him?
>>
hemorrhoids are making me upset. I get rid of one, the other one appears. I want to fistfuck myself to death.
>>
>>692013920
Just because you've accepted doesn't make you a bad person. People die, it's sad, then you move on. But i do hope you're grandmother gets better.
>>
theres this faggot next to me that doesnt know when to fuck off. i was hoping he would take a hint but he isnt. fucking dumbass.
>>
I fucking love my dogs. Pic related. They're my boys, and I love them more than I love most people.
>>
>>692013957
While I do believe in equality for all, this an interesting point to the other side of it. You dont sound like a misinformed racist haha
>>
I'm sick of my bitch of an ex bad talking about me and telling everyone I know that I beat her and emotionally abused her so now every girl I try to talk to thinks I'm a psycho
>>
>>692014275
those are some hot doggos. 8.5/10 dogs I like your pit bull
>>
File: 1466975565744-b.jpg (21 KB, 327x321) Image search: [Google]
1466975565744-b.jpg
21 KB, 327x321
>>692013449
>niggers
>sometimes unpleasant
Pick one faggot
>>
>>692014120
That means a lot anon, thanks. I also wish she gets better, I don't want her to disappear & neither I want to see all my family sad.
>>
I hate being here.
>>
File: imgay.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
imgay.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>692014588
fight fire with fire maybe? two wrongs dont make a right but this bitch just sounds annoying.
>>
>>692011410
I want to transition but i'm scared i'll hon because i'm an idiot and mediocre in looks
i really wish i could die because of how much of my life i waste and i have no idea what to do or where to go
>>
>>692014275
have you taken the knot?
>>
>>692011410
I'd like to use the chance to get you attention for this thread : /b/thread/692009606/be-me-guys

We are trying to find out if OP is the biggest faggot we ever had on the board.
>>
>>692013188
i completely agree, i have a closed minded friend who believes his opinion is the only right one and all others are dumb and have no validity to them, honestly you should know both sides of an argument before forming an opinion
>>
TAKE YOUR FUCKING KIDS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE I CREATE MY FANTASY OF KNOCKING YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR NAGGING THROAT YOU FUCKING CHORE OF A CUNT FUCK YOU!!!!!!!
>>
I'm in love with my friend's exgf
>>
I run a business that has a customer base that is less than 5% black female, and yet over 70% of the complaints come from them. Black women are annoying, abrasive, confrontational and irrational.
>>
>>692012773
>Wife making me go see a shrink. Does not want me to get neutered. Let me live my life appressive cunt
Just inject a fuckton of ever clear into your nuts, over the course of a week, and they will die.
>>
File: OLDFAGS.jpg (97 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
OLDFAGS.jpg
97 KB, 720x1280
>>
>>692013188
>all of 4chan
>>
To all the religious fags and atheist fags. You're both equally retarded. No man made religion is correct, however saying that there is no god is ridiculous.

String Theory proposes eleven total dimensions. We exist in three and can observe the fourth, time. Who's to say that no other living being can exist in the other seven. What if those beings can actually manipulate things inside our three? What if there is something inside you, called a soul, that can transcend to these other dimensions after your body dies?

Something cannot come from nothing. A higher power exists, but you religious people are all worshipping the wrong one. You do have the right idea, however.
>>
>>692014963
If you feel like youre something youre not, change it! It shouldnt matter what people think. It's your life. Dont worry bout it
>>
File: In Bed.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
In Bed.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
To all customers I deal with on a daily basis: just tip. For the love of God, an extra $3 is not going to ruin your wallet (and, if it is, you shouldn't be ordering pizza.) I'm the one putting the wear and tear on my car to bring you fresh, hot food in a professional manner so you don't have to go out. Don't like tipping? Support a higher wage all the way around...

But that doesn't work, does it? If you raise the wage at the bottom, the price of everything will go up (cost of living increase) and nothing changes. It's a Catch-22.

For those haters who are going to rip me a new one for being 31 and delivering pizza: someone's got to. It's a job I'm good at with the least amount of stress I've ever had at a job...hell, I've been able to hang onto this job longer than any other. I'm not asking for the world or incredible wealth. All I'm after is survival.

To atheists: you are so adamant about denying the existence of God and trying to prove He doesn't exist. I think you're afraid of Him. If you weren't, you wouldn't be putting so much time and effort into destroying what you believe to be fiction. I'm not here to beat you about the head and neck with a Bible or anything of that nature...I just want you to know you don't have to be afraid.

I could go on with other things on my mind, but that would be unfair to the rest of the thread.
>>
In a group of friends that invite me to everything, pub, cinema etc but noone really interacts with me when I'm there unless I speak first and even then they don't make any effort to keep conversation going. It's not like they invite me to make fun of me either.

Maybe one of them secretly feels sorry for me for some reason, I dunno.

I hang out with them to prove to myself I'm not a complete loser but I wouldn't mind different friends.
>>
>>692014837
She has built a persona around this whole "survivor" thing she has going on and everyone thinks I'm a villain she post inspirational messages on her Instagram and everyone's on her side so it's too late to do anything about I just wanted to vent
>>
>>692015403
its hard to look over years of abuse
i'm so scared of everything
>>
>>692015367
>>692015379
>>
File: 1467132750381.jpg (110 KB, 1171x540) Image search: [Google]
1467132750381.jpg
110 KB, 1171x540
>>692015388
>>
>>692015529
well jeez I'm sorry. At this point all you can say is these things aren't true. If someone doesn't believe you thats their problem for believing rumors
>>
>>692015367
FILE NAME SLUTS
>>
>>692015052
Not yet, but we have a date set.
>>
>>692015432
Fuck if you're happy with what you do fuck everyone else. At least you're out there working. That's a lot more than a lot of people
>>
>>692014422
Milton Friedman has a very interesting exchange with a very young Michael Moore at a college... this was back during the Ford Pinto recall, where Ford faced lawsuits for omitting a plastic bracket that reinforced the gas tank in an effort to cut production costs. The bracket cost was very little, maybe under $20, and it's omission was linked to several deaths in which the gas tank exploded or caught fire, killing the people inside.

Moore tries to imply that this cost cutting is evil, and condoned by a capitalistic society, when Friedman raises an excellent point: what if the bracket costed more than $20? $1000? $1,000,000? Would it be okay to omit it then? At what point do you say the cost cutting isn't worth the deaths that result?

You can't, because to do so would require you set an arbitrary value on human life. That is the fundamental reason why I believe what I do, and the main difference between Leftists and the rest of society, wjether they realise it or not. They value life based on wealth, and currency. Thats why wealth redistribution falls into their solution of acheiving equality and reducing economic disparity.
>>
I'm ok with being a lurker
>>
People who anger anyone for extended periods of time, i've had people who were specials on pissing someone off and claiming victory no matter what happens and provoking and being stubborn.

Even the school curator didn't know what i should do, so she just clang to the " Leave or ignore " bullshit, i eventually just kicked their asses and that worked out for me, didn't regret it one bit, even if they bawled their eyes out on the floor after that.

I was taken to her office, where she bombarded me with passive-aggresive sayings on my anger management problems, etc etc.

When she said " Don't let yourself go down to their level, Anon. " i fucking lost it, that statement is absolute bullshit and instead of bombarding him they instead give him hugs and cookies while I AM the one being bombarded.

I kicked over her table and all of her books and pens, papers and files, because FUCK her, she told me to come back multiple times but i just went straight home and explained it all to my parents, they couldn't get my message and i just ended up going to my room by myself and losing more hope on humanity and skipping school by pretending to have stomach pain.

I tried ignoring for months, didn't work.
I tried leaving, even did it on lunch, just made me look like i was going to the toilet to cry my eyes out.
So fuck them, you don't anger anyone, EVER. Messing around A BIT is fine.

But those people at my school had the balls to even fucking provoke me for 2 years before i just completely gave up on all other methods and kicked their face in instead.

Now, instead of getting better at " ignoring " and managing my anger, i instead have serious fucking anger issues and i overthink ALOT now, i became more aggressive and i got into trouble with the police ( Im in sweden, of course they go fucking apeshit if you punch someone once ) but they let me go off when i explained everything, they understood my anger.
>>
>>692014275
Nice puppers. The one in the middle doesn't look quite right
>>
I havent been happy in a long time, ever since my wife and i moved into her moms house to save money, shes been excessively meaner to me, nothing i do is right and if i get upset, its my fault.

And when she and her mom have arguments, she takes it out on me, for almost 2 years, everything has been my fault. I feel like shit all the time
>>
File: Lurk Moar.png (262 KB, 680x513) Image search: [Google]
Lurk Moar.png
262 KB, 680x513
>>692016210
I love my job. I love my coworkers and boss; they put up with all of my derpishness. I'm not the absolute best but I am top tier overall.

>>692016613
Pic related. It's never enough.
>>
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 874x1119) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 874x1119
I fucked my wife's best friend. The sex was really good. I'd do it again. Pic is her friend. Can show wife if there's interest.
>>
File: 0014 (2).jpg (112 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
0014 (2).jpg
112 KB, 1800x1200
I just want to be alone but everyone thinks im sad because im alone so they always try to get me to do stuff with them and im really bad at saying no
>>
>>692016173
c-can you take both?
>>
>>692017014
does she know?
>>
File: 1466662923427.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
1466662923427.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Be 21 m
Be lonely and horny
Be in AL
Be bored
Ever since i was 18 i always worried that i would never get laid and i was always picked on blah blah blah
But also fat as fuck and gay sorry guys i just wasted 5 minutes of your life
>>
This girl i really fucking like is choosing between me and some other guy and i know she will choose him but im still waiting just in case and its giving me headaches. Can someone send me a gun so i can off myself?
>>
>>692011410
Look man. oldfag here... these "friends" aren't friends. Fuck em, forget em, make new ones or take a while to roll solo through life. You only get one shot at this mother fucking journey... don't waste it with fuckboys. Enjoy your house, invite bitches over and smash... but don't be some beta. It's your house mother fucker. If someone disrespects my house I am punching them so hard in the chest it will cave in. Good luck nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1012x1107) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1012x1107
>>692017220
No. She'd leave me if she found out. Pic is my wife.
>>
>>692015432
i do tip well
my pizzas are shit about half the time
which makes me not want to tip
but like a crack addict i keep ordering

as for the athiest bit
i think you're afraid of nothingness and are projecting it on a strawman
it comes off as "clearly he's the one with the problem" which is a toxic mentally to get in
>>
>>692017366
don't be this pussy. Drop her first - tell her these are games that you just don't play. She'll respect you more and so will you
>>
>>692011410
Great friends. Well no! Fuck them! Great friends don't use you, they aren't your friends. God damnit
>>
>>692011410
Friends are for the weak
>>
File: 856756756.jpg (36 KB, 700x578) Image search: [Google]
856756756.jpg
36 KB, 700x578
>>692017366
drop her
drop that situation
unless you're 15 and still need a wake up call to not be so pathetic
>>
My wife is pregnant with our 3rd. I don't want anymore and abortion isn't an option. She miscarried last year and it devastated her. So I'm stuck with either having a kid I don't want or hoping she miscarries again. Either way I feel like shit.
>inb4 use a condom, little late for that.
>>
>>692015432
To all theologists-
Finding evidence that doesn't support your ideology has nothing to do with "hating God"
I'll recognize god when there is sufficient evidence outside of anecdotal claims by folks having psychosomatic delusions of talking to an entity.
>>
>>692017959
what was the thought process?
>got too kids already how could it get any worse?!!?
>nut inside
>every time!
>>
I have given up on politics, the human race seems unable to govern itself in the most basic of ways. I'm going to remain as insular as possible from now on as engaging in any kind of politics drives to despair and wrath.

[spoiler] I'm a britbong [/spoiler]
>>
My gf pays more attention and gives more affection to her animals than me. Im fucking jealous of cats and a dog. I quit a good job that paid well and now im depressed.. sex life hasnt been good since the abortion. Im drinking wayyy too much. Cant enjoy my hobbies because im drunk, unhappy and depressed most of the time. Took anger out on myself by beating a large bruise into my leg, shit still hurts. Playing too rough with a cat and the dog, worry im taking out anger on them/using them to hurt myself...... uggh life.
>>
>>692018254
clearly you're a redditor going to 4chan for the first time
i'm sorry but no amount of "anarchy" or "enhance vocabulary" is going to help your lack of understanding
>>
I'm ready to throat punch my customer because he's old and annoying. He keeps cutting me off when I speak. Tells me to speak up but claims im shouting. Literally called me and my entire company idiots to my face because HE gave the wrong home address.
He's taking a shit right now and I walked outside cause he just walked into the bathroom, dropped his pants and started to go without closing the door or warning me.
Time to go back in...
>>
>>692018254
butthurt anti-brexit detected
>>
>>692012773
Got cut at the age of 21. Wife doesn't have a choice.
>>
>>692017192
Why couldn't I?
>>
File: Water the Owl.jpg (73 KB, 455x476) Image search: [Google]
Water the Owl.jpg
73 KB, 455x476
>>692017487
Truth. I helped my neighbor through something similar; a man's home is his fucking castle. They want to tear shit up, let them do it at their own place. You do you.

>>692017736
As a driver, I have little control over the quality of pizza made. I cannot speak from every situation; some people don't give a fuck. I work with people who give a fuck about how good the food we make is.

To your second point: your point is accepted and entirely possible. However, I am more speaking of the militant atheists who want to point and laugh because it's edgy to do so. As well, if I need to believe that something greater than myself actually cares about me so I don't go running into the street or trapped in a deeper depression than what I fight at times then so be it. On the other hand, I have survived some shit that I wouldn't have without SOMEONE looking out for me.

Yeah, I'm getting a little defensive. Hang on; let me breathe...
>>
>>692017014
She's very sexy.
>>
File: 1466624661185-b.jpg (324 KB, 583x1508) Image search: [Google]
1466624661185-b.jpg
324 KB, 583x1508
>be me
>freshmen
>fat/ugly
>have a handful of friends
>depressed but take meds to even me out
>no one at school knows
>meet qt3.14 band nerd
>super shy
>toocute.jpg
>start talking to her and making jokes
>we talk more and more
>develop feelings
>never happened before
>don't tell her cuz I'm a faggot
>start getting more friends unintentionally
>voted class clown
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>goes on
>summer rolls around
>need a way to get closer
>fully commit to joining band for her
>pour so much of my time into it
>make friends there
>start a group
>about 9 or 10 people
>undisputed leader of group
>start talking to girl more
Fuck it hurts
>hang out all the time
>after and before school
>on the bus for band trips
>feelsgreat.jpg
>everyone telling me to ask her out
>even the band teacher is encouraging me
>can't
>to much of a pussy
>don't want to lose her
>she starts dropping massive hints
>stuff like "I wish I had boyfriend like you"
>decide it's time to grow a pair
>I'll ask her tomorrow
>tomorrow rolls around
>cold af and raining
>she's not there
>go to band practice
>wait till tomorrow
>>
>>692016749
you are a fucking retard. if you cant ignore the people around you and you HAVE to hit people because of how they make you FEEL by saying things you are a child.

>But those people at my school had the balls to even fucking provoke me for 2 years before i just completely gave up on all other methods and kicked their face in instead.

you are pathetic. And the way you are writing this like anyone here above 13 would sympathize with you or think you are though for being in a fight at FUCKING SCHOOL.

You are everything wrong with this board
>>
File: 2100154-llll.jpg (23 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
2100154-llll.jpg
23 KB, 500x343
I have severe social anxiety and that makes it very difficult to interact with others.
I do find being alone comforting, but being lonely hurts sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 815x609) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 815x609
>>692013727
Your breeds dying quick oldfag
>>
>>692017661
Your wife is pretty too
>>
>>692015176
Sam?
>>
>>692017661
Anon from the thread earlier, again play it safe man. You lucky fuck.
>>
>>692017661
are you having an issue m8, why go from thead to thread with this? wanna talk about what is really bothering you?
>>
>>692013652
>>692015367
>>
I'm in love with a woman who is not my wife. I think she has feelings for me as well. Can't do anything about it because kids. Might be getting transferred halfway down the coast and an having misguided ideas of professing my love before it's too late. If she reciprocates, it'll make me consider turning down the job offer and only seeing my kids half the time. If I don't tell her, I'll spend the rest of my life wondering what could have been.
>>
>>692018926
Need I continue?
>>
>>692018926
Kek, just wait til she grows up, starts drinking/going to clubs, gets a couple tattoos and comes to the realization that pretty much every guy wants to fuck her.

Then she'll have her slut phase (ages 18-25) and get poked by a dozen nigger dicks, and leave you in the wake of her jizz torrent, whimpering like a little bitch.

Trust me dude, don't waste your time with "love" at your age, you'll just get screwed and cucked. Ya gotta wait til she's a woman, which will be years later and not worth it to wait for now.
>>
>>692011410
I have started to hate people a lot lately. I am not antisocial, but holy fucking shit. Every day i just want to kick someone in the face.
>>
File: l__death_note__by_kira_and_l.jpg (46 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
l__death_note__by_kira_and_l.jpg
46 KB, 704x396
>>692013727
>What the fuck happened?
People became lazy, sensitive and stupid (in general.) They lack independence and are constantly seeking the approval of others. This mass insecurity has led to SJWs striving to make more outlandish things acceptable, such as non-binary gender. The more 'pussified' men jump on their bandwagon, because it's the only form of validation they can get.

Maybe you should look out for people other than the ones in your community. There are still plenty of men that wouldn't be considered pussified,
>>
>>692011410
I think my gf is cheating on me big time. i also think short girls tend to be whores. she went to her friend to study where that friend's brother was there. the paranoia of thinking that she got laid with her brother is big , also that guy hasnt been fucking for years . today she wasnt in the mood at all like yesterday she had the fuck of her life. also i think i am a paranoid cuckld
>>
>>692019948
and here i thought i needed to kill myself
sheesh
>>
>when Friedman raises an excellent point: what if the bracket costed more than $20?

thats not an excellent point at all. it dodges moores point that the "cutting of cost" went on the expence of human life. The fact that "PROFIT" was prioritized higher than "safety" while the change were not even advertised to the customer. THAT is whats evil. It was never about how much the fucking bracket costed. it could have been 1$ or a fucking million. bottom line is that people died so some guy could save x$ per car increasing overall profit. THAT IS EVIL.
>>
>>692019958
I still have some story left
>>
>>692019731
Yes. For real. I want my wife to fuck someone else. I want to watch some big dicked stranger pound her until she can't stop cumming. That's partly why I cheated. I want her to go crazy sexually.
>>
>>692020189
It seems like you may be a paranoid cuckold.
Why don't you talk to her about it?
>>
>>692011410
>What's been making you upset lately?

Niggers
>>
>>692020218
this was directed at

>>692016307
>>
>>692020376
Kek
>>
>>692020134
Non-binary isn't outlandish. You are also non-binary even if you choose to identify yourself within the binary.

I identify myself as a gay male because it's easier for others to grasp than "electricity in a water balloon" (brain) or "entity in a biological housing unit I did not choose for myself"

Anyone who believes the outside of them has any say about the inside of them is a brainwashed retard.
>>
>>692020295
thats not how it works im afraid
>>
>>692020376
which kind?

the pavement ape variety, or the sand variety?
>>
I'm afraid of myself. I'm scared that I can't control what's in me and when it is provoked, it takes over. When it takes over it has it's fun and leaves me with the guilt and the aftermath of wondering am I still good enough? In the end I'm left wondering does God still love me? I don't know who I am anymore because every waking moment afraid of it coming back but strangely when it comes back I resistibly welcome it. Now I think it's taking over me and will soon consume me, soon only God will be able to save me.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>692018450
this, also the affection to her pets won t stop here belive , all bitches love to have an animal dick in her , literarry
>>
>>692020845
Bipolar. Get a shrink. Get diagnosed. Get meds.
>>
>>692020816
I know. I'm acting out. And I did what I did. Maybe I feel really guilty too.
>>
>>692011410
Being broke as fuck and having my girlfriend controlling me because she's the only one who makes money now
>>
I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL!!!
>>
Don't know whats going on.

I as her out, she says yes without hesitating, then the night before, she tells be that her friend wants to tag along (How he acted during the thing seems to indicate that he forced his way in)

Then, he tries asking her out infront of me. She says no 3 times, then she reluctantly agreed. She seemed uncomfortable around him after.
>>
>>692013557
Fag
>>
>>692020356
you just can't expect truth from whores , but there are so many signs that she loves me but a lot more that she could love somebody else
>>
>>692013557
kys
>>
>>692020845
For the record: yes, He does. Yes, He will save you.

I know no one else is going to tell you that here. Hang in there and, as >>692020983 said, get a good therapist. There is hope.
>>
>>692020798
I apologise. In hindsight, it was a pretty shit example.
Something more appropriate for my example would be otherkin.
>>
I really want to fuck my best friend for 8 years but she won't see me like that or even agree to it. Yet she is still pretty much a whore with anyone, including some of my other best friends, she might end up fucking one of them. Great.
>>
I only have an average sized penis
>>
File: 20160622_170416.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160622_170416.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
THE STUPID RIGHT FRONT TIRE ON THE GO KART I BOUGHT IS BAD AND KEEPS FALLING OFF THE RIM AND SINCE NO STORES SELL THE TIRE SIZE I HAD TO ORDER THE DARN TIRES ONLINE NOW I HAVE TO WAIT.
>>
>>692021246
If you see her as a whore, then you probably shouldn't be with her anymore.
Isn't she just a waste of your time then?
>>
>>692013727
>>692019356
>>692020134
>breed is dying oldfag
good lord kek
you think this is a new thing?
wake up and smell the boy holes society is just now starting to tolerate it,
"being a man" is a dead ideal
being able to fix your own car is not "being a man" its having an understanding of how your vehicle works
people have always been stupid
thats why they pay other people to do their work
there were never "good old days" there were a bunch of faggots working in a car lot acting like they owned the planet because some 16 year old didn't get raised the in the same inbred pile of horse shit they did.
i swear to god you people get your entire idea of society from movies, war propaganda, and a bunch of faggot ass "men" sitting around sucking down tobacco acting like they'll ever contribute anything to society besides being a fucking stereotype
"MAH DADDY TOLD ME MERICA USED TO BE GREAT"
"NOW WE'RE BURRIED IN FAGS CAUSE MY DADDY NEVER TOLD ME HE LOVED ME"
>>
Once got drunk with my gf and her sister. Was living in a small one bedroom. We all passed out in my bed. I fingered my gfs sister that night. Pretended like nothing happened in the morning. I know I made her cum because she was so wet and I heard her breathing get really short. She bucked her hips slowly top. Gf never found out.
>>
>>692021385
btw i have a gf
>>
>>692021184
Christ
>>
>>692021385
You miss all the shots you don't take, anon.
What do you lose by trying?
>>
>>692021675
I did Anon, I did. Even at clubs, she's way easier when drunk. Still nothing
>>
>>692021184
Heres the full greentext.

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>I asked her out a week or so ago, (Via Text as thats the only comms I have with her)
>Looks like her phone is kinda broken due to the text sending as an SMS and not iMessage like usual
>So, No reply
>Try to get my mind off her
> Randomly a friend texts me about her.
>Because of him reminding me of her, I check to see if shes back on iMessage.
>She is, so phone is back and working
>But still no reply.
>Spoke to her a week and half after I asked her
>She made no reference to when I asked her out.
>She either is avoiding it, or never saw it (Though she did accidently send ;) but quickly corrected it to :) )
>I sure as hell am not going to bring it up again.
>Text to see if shes free to hangout with a friend and I
>Busy, graduation party
>Did not buy it
>Sent this "I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but if you don't want to hang out at all just say so."
>She does not respond
>I check, and see that her sisters HS did graduate the following day.
>Now I regret it.
>>
people are becoming so sensitive it's disgusting and i hate the canadian politician who is happy all the time and liberal democrats in general
>>
>>692021668
Eh, he seems very scummy in general. And I think he had a GF then aswell....
>>
>>692021579
>being able to fix your own car isn't "being a man"
I think that was just meant to be an example of the ideal, anon.

And by the "good old days", we refer to the times where people were more independent. Of course there were entitled 16 year olds then, as there are now. Not everyone is the same, and we acknowledge that.
Sounds like you need to relax. You seem stressed out.
>>
>>692022169
U sound pretty sensitive
>>
My current gf and I have been together for nearly 2 years. She's wonderful, and I've never been happier. However...we have a very diverse group of friends. One of them, let's call her F, has been hanging out with us for a year. She was great at first, lots of fun, funny. But now she's isolated everyone else. You see, F is a compulsive liar. Anytime she gets caught in the lie, she'll lie more instead of owning it. She also interrupts people constantly with shit not even related to what we're talking about, and will pretty much do anything to take attention away from everyone else and make sure it's all about her.
The ONLY person in our friend group that wants anything to do with F anymore is my gf. She's with us ALL THE GODDAMN TIME. I can't stand her, and repeatedly tell my gf I need a break from seeing F. Gf agrees only to have F come over later that night or the next day. The cycle doesn't stop.
Here's the worst part, bros. While I'm happy with my gf, it feels like she cares more about F's feelings than mine. Anytime I complain my gf is all "she's just immature, she's a child, she doesn't understand, she thinks before acting..." etc. But when it comes to me, if I even slip up a little bit, suddenly my gf calls me out and talks down to me about it. She does it with every one of our other friends except F, and I can't fucking stand it. I feel like my gf will always defend F no matter what. She even has started behaving like F a little bit, and vice versa. They're nearly inseparable. And I'm worried it's going to push me away completely.

tldr my gf seems to care more about our piece of shit friend than she does me.
>>
I made an appointment with an escort for next week and I don't have the money to pay for it. ($250.00)
>>
>>692021039
Not a thing I can do being so broke. Also I have a dog which makes things more difficult to do anything. Hungry as fuck all the time and have no money for gas to go anywhere everyday.
>>
>>692011410
My boss doesn't like me very much
I have been promoted twice now by him, what sucks though is I can see and feel the treatment and it is different compared to me vs everyone else who works there. I am starting to realize what this is all about though, While he made it to manager and he runs our department now, I still know more and have acheived more than he has; otherwise they wouldn't go to me as a main point of contact to "fix" what is broken or investigate specific cases. I honestly, don't like the way he treats me, but he has promoted me and for that I am actually thankful The promotion changes my life,and I have another year or so I want to put in this new position; otherwise I would have just quit and take my skills elsewhere.
>>
>>692021507
i know, all my friends tell me this , but, she is my first fuck and i am really afraid that i wont find another one laughing at my cock, she is kind warm and lovely no doubt , but all these clues that she might profit of all these little ocasions to get with some guy pisses me off , i am aware of being paranoid but all this paranoia must have some roots in reality and i just don t know what to think, and if she s clean i just dont want to mess her up being that kind of paranoid selfish asshole
>>
>>692022245
i am ppl u nonce
>>
I want to fuck my wife's older and younger sisters. Also 3 of her cousins and 4 of her friends...
>>
I told myself I wouldn't look at porn today. Here I am.
>>
>>692022212
what are you autistic?
>>
I'm meeting her tomorrow for the first time in two weeks. Since last we saw each other we've been talking and she's told me I've made her think things that "no good mormon girl should think", and I'm actually nervous about how I'm gonna fuck this one up.
>>
>>692020218
So increasing profit in that particular example is evil?

What if the company would have gone under, leaving millions without jobs if it didn't do that? Is it still evil?

At what monetary point does it become evil to make a profit?

A girl selling lemonade made with sugar instead of splenda, because its cheaper could be construed as increasing the risk of diabetes and heart disease. Is that evil?

Since when did you become the arbiter of good and evil?

I believe in neither good nor evil. I believe people are selfish, as are all animals. I believe this is reality and nature.
>>
Married wife because of huge tits and a phat ass. Turn out she's a crazy bitch but I do like hate fucking her so life is pretty meh..
>>
>>692012773
Why do you want to get neutered exactly? Just curious.
>>
File: Death-Note-L-l-24516646-503-295.png (144 KB, 503x295) Image search: [Google]
Death-Note-L-l-24516646-503-295.png
144 KB, 503x295
>>692022608
>Shitposting on a vietnamese hair drying forum
>>
i met a girl online and we're going on a date but she doesn't know im fat.
she only knows my personality and she doesn't really know exactly what i look like.

shes an 8/10
>>
>>692022939
kys fatfuck
>>
>>692013727
Hooah to that
>>
I don't know what to vent. I'm always full of shit to complain about, but not now.
My gf just sent a text wishing me luck on my exam tomorrow. Oh yeah, fuck exams. That's something to complain about.
Except I don't give a shit about exams. I've aced all tests in my life and never bothered to care. All I bitched about was bitches and whores and sluts and now that a girl loves me, I don't know what to complain about.
I don't even know if I'm happy. I'm so used to being unhappy, but I feel so glad to be alive right now. I guess if I have nothing to complain about I can at least admit my happiness to someone without being pathetic.
>>
>>692022939
Whip out that cock homes
>>
>>692022419
You sound pretty young, anon.
If you want to be in a relationship, don't cling to her just for sex. Women will come and go, and you won't be with her forever anyway.
Remember that there is no woman that's ''the one''. You'll just get a wife when the time is right and settle down and just be fine with it. Hopefully.

But for now, go out there and have fun. You don't need to dedicate yourself to a whore that's a waste of your time, just because she wants your cock. I'm sure there are a lot more women that will be willing to take it if she is too.
>>
>>692015432
The pizza costs 5$, im not gonna tip you 3$, shit nigga. If you want more money get a better job.
Other than that i think its a respectable job to do, i always thank the delivery guy, god bless his soul.
>>
>>692022667
Just stay calm is all, I use to date a mormon girl, I was mormon myself but left the religion when I started to realize how fucked it was, that and parents really pushing it on me
>>
>>692022939
You're fucked the shock of what you look like will kill it instantly.
>>
>>692022939
Hope your personality is enough and she isn't completely shallow.
>>
To my fellow atheists:
Stop being fucking twats about it.
>>
>>692022271
They're in love. Give up, anon.
>>
Getting an apartment with my girlfriend (first girlfriend I'll actually be living with) and I'm unsure if it's the right move as I'm only 19. We are getting the apartment together for financial reasons and because it's really close to the university we attend.
>>
File: 1402359644182.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
1402359644182.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>692023636
You know I can't do that, anon. You may ask me to stop breathing.
>>
>>692022271
Break up with her before it gets worse. It's far better to have no girlfriend than one that makes you unhappy.
>>
>>692023447
$10 minimum for delivery where I work. If you're that much of a cheap fuck, we don't want your business.

Also, I tried thanking my car but the needle didn't budge and the exhaust still has a hole in it.
>>
>>692023754
You'll find her in bed with a guy who has a bigger dick than you bro unfortunately. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>692023452
Thank you anon. That picture is hillarious, she'll stab me in the neck when she sees it.

Mormonism is an odd one, but we live in a pretty secular country and mormonism is three degrees further down the crazy-scale around here. She's cool, though. And you know 18 year old girls. That's a struggle between hormones and what her religion taught her if ever I saw one.
>>
>>692022682

>What if the company would have gone under, leaving millions without jobs if it didn't do that? Is it still evil?

YES.
It is not my responsibility to manage the fucking company, if times are bad and they have to cut back, cut back on expenses, fire people. I dont give a damn, no one have a RIGHT to be employed.

>At what monetary point does it become evil to make a profit?

When you do it at the expense of others safety or well being.

>A girl selling lemonade made with sugar instead of splenda, because its cheaper could be construed as increasing the risk of diabetes and heart disease. Is that evil?

You are comparing giving someone a cup of sugar to burning people alive. You realize how stupid that is.

People burned alive because someone found a cheap solution and they KNEW it would be dangerous. They sold unsafe products that were advertised as normal that harmed the consumer.

THIS IS EVIL.

>I believe in neither good nor evil. I believe people are selfish, as are all animals. I believe this is reality and nature.

Hate to break it to you but thats not reality, some people are mean some are not. Most of the time people are pretty nice and caring of others. No one wants others to suffer. If you ask random people on the street if they would harm others for money( do knockout game on some random), very few people would pick you up on that offer.
>>
>>692011410
Get rid of them entirely. don't make a big deal by lashing out simply stop letting them over and if they try to get all chummy with you again tell them to fuck off. Let that be the end of it
>>
>>692023754
Sorry to say that moving in for financial reasons is the absolute WORST reason to move in with your woman, especially at 19. I wish you all the best but that's a recipe for disaster I have seen over and over again.
>>
>>692023308
I am 22. If this girl isn't a cheater i am pretty decided to propose to her in like 2-3 years. But i'm not sure if i can cope every day of my life with the thought of her loving some other man here and there just for fun , especially when i was a real loyal fuck. With no proof of her adultery it seems only time can solve this even if i waste years of my youth :(
>>
>>692024139
How many of these experiences have you had for you to believe it's inevitable?
>>
Totally out of the loop at my job. I know everyone there, and they don't seem to mind me, but I never get invited to after work gatherings and shit. I've reached out and asked if I could join in on things if I overhear something, and that's only worked a couple times. Most of the time they just tell me nothings happening.
Pretty much everyone my age has known each other for a while, and they have mutual friends because they're from the same area. I'm not, and didn't know anyone when I started. I figured last year that's why I wasn't fitting in, but it's still going on. The people that seem to think I'm cool are alot of the dudes and a few girls, everyone else just thinks I'm weird I guess. And I am, but not socially awkward or anything. I'm not really stylish, my hair is long and unkept, and most of them care more about their body image than anything. I'm starting to think it's about that. And if it is, I don't really want anything to do with these people.
>>
>>692022682
you strike me as one of those 14 year olds that read "Atlas shrugged" once.
>>
>>692022823
Kinda there with ya man. Sucks.
>>
>>692024164
Keep in mind they're kinky as fuck, if it does work out ease into the sex but then slowly ease her into sexual shit and they're be down about 100% of the time
>>
>>692015388
Michio Cuckold, is that you?
>>
I don't know why, but my gut is still saying that I will be with her in the end. Even after I fucked up.
>>
I didn't ask for any of this. These games are silly.
>>
As long as my torrents finish downloading, I instantly stop them
>>
File: 1466955688580.jpg (97 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
1466955688580.jpg
97 KB, 500x641
>>692015486
Listen anon, I have a friend sort of like this to some degree but maybe not to these exact specifications.

They invite you because they like you.
They invite you because you will enhance their overall experience.
They invite you because you add something to their dynamic that they themselves cannot.

You matter to them in some way.

Maybe you are not the faveorite, but who cares? They like you and most people don't even have that.

With all that said if you feel this bad about them maybe seek out new friends, but I would advise not forgetting the ones you already have.
>>
D. I really want to make this work with you. I got fucked over so many times, but this will not be like it used to be. Like how I used to be.

People change.
Boundaries shift, new players step in, but power always finds a place to rest it's head. I fought and bled along side those fuckin' bitches. I should've known they'd hate me for it.

History is written by the Victor. And here I am, thinking we'd won. But you bring down one enemy and they find someone even worse to replace him.

Locations change. The rationale, the objective...

Yesterday's enemies are today's recruits.
Train them to fight alongside you, and pray they don't eventually decide to hate you for it, too.

Shits and giggles aside, I think, after 3 years, I'm in love again.
>>
>>692024890
Well now, I'll keep that in mind. The only thing I've gotten so far is an eerily deadpan "I bite" when I joked about shit.
>>
>>692013727
....not only should they fix their own engines, but they should wear as much mossy oak clothing as possible so everyone knows how much he "loves" the outdoors. Constantly drink and smoke... fuck it ...he should chew while hes at it... hes a bad boy who doesnt give a shit... oh and dont forget about the stimulating conversation about how the pussy liberals wanna take away our 2nd amendment and in highschool i played on the football team and fucked so many bitches... those are my favorite kinda people
>>
>>692025347
You monster.
>>
>>692023447
Good for fucking you, i earn 14k a year as an android developer. If you cant stand people not giving free money to you for a job you're meant to do (and paid to do, and agreed to do), find a better job.
>>
I think all my friends pity me, whenever they mention going somewhere I'm mostly not mentioned or forgotten. Sucks tho if I cut them off nobody would notice If I even died
>>
>>692025555
quads wasted on this queer being a fucking fag. WRITE IT IN YOUR FUCKING DIARY.

this is a "say whats on you mind" thread not a "get it off your chest" thread.
>>
>>692025826
Being an Android developer sounds like a cool job, but 14k a year really isn't much.
>>
>>692025826
>>692024069
>accidentally myself
>>
I've been sober for almost 5 years, but I eat Sudafed like pez to try to feel something. Gained 70lbs in the last year. Feel like a fraud. Life from the outside looks alright. Why keep living.
>>
>>692026205
for an android dev thats actually pretty good.
>>
Hung up on this female I cant get over, fuckin sucks...she no longer gives a fuck bout me..not end of the world but something I gotta deal with and get through for a while longer yet...pretty much jist of it I guess.
>>
>>692026205
The job is good, the atmosphere is good, can work from home. The pay is only low because i like in eastern europe. Its actually nearly 2x the average pay in here.
>>
The town I live in spent a surplus of funds (or someshit) on a new basketball court by (but not on the property of) the local high school. This encouraged the idea of letting the students use it for recess and getting a local basketball team started.
Everyday about 10 black 30 year olds from the next town over go there and play basket ball for hours. They never leave, they're loud, and hog the court. People have tried to play while they are playing, but their language is too profane and they give little consideration to the people that come in, resulting in the town's people leaving he court. But no one can do a single thing because it's on public property, and we (a town that's 99% white) would be accused of hate crime if we asked them to leave.

TL;DR niggers took over our basketball court
>>
>>692013188

Mostly liberals honestly.
>>
>>692026294
you still are not sober, you never were sober, you just have a new drug.
>>
>>692026412
Sorry, I think I sperged out there for a second. I took that to mean "you work for Google." You mean you develop apps? If that's the case, it sounds like the kind of gig where you'd get to be your own boss and set your own hours, which is great.
>>
>>692017014
show wife need to compare for experimental reasons
>>
>>692026754
You are right. It's a fact I can't ignore
>>
>>692017661
fuck off pocohontas and stick with blondie
>>
>>692026915
See
>>692017661
>>
>>692026761
im not the guy but i know a few android devs that have gigs like that and they love it. Not sure if they all reach above 10K but i know one is close to 18K a year. He does some messaging app in germany called signal. its actually really good.
>>
My mom wants to spend time with me on my day off but I really just want to smoke weed and play league.

Btw I picked my mom. I'm just not happy about it.
>>
File: GRILL3.png (1 MB, 884x673) Image search: [Google]
GRILL3.png
1 MB, 884x673
>>692020798

I wasn't aware you identified as a retard anon.

>Anyone who believes the outside of them has any say about the inside of them is a brainwashed retard.

Man it's not like that shit is dictated by what's on the inside by biology.

Crazy stuff huh?
>>
>>692027070
see
>>692017661
>>
>>692026761
The guy you replied to isnt me. I still miss when /b/ had ID's. I work for a small local company, they do well though. Im not my own boss but our team is small and i have a good amount of freedom.
I have some flexibility in hours but im still expected to start working at certain hours.

>>692026412
>>692027142
Hmm, im wondering where you got those numbers, cause i saw in america the average salary for an android dev is like 85k. Are you sure you arent in a second world country too lol?
>>
I wanted to take a rest this summer, after acing my semester, don't want to get a job since I'm living with my parents because my university is in town and the only thing I spent money in the last month was to wash my car and see the warcraft movie. Problem is I'm lonely and bored. My friends that like to hang out have jobs this summer and the others claim it's too hot outside to go around. A good chunk of friends including a girl I had interest in study in other countries and won't be back for another month or some even won't visit this summer. So I'm stuck home reading books, playing vidya and watching shows. Thing is I'm literally sick of it, not kidding got a stomachache from it. Also my mood is down all the time due to the loneliness and my virginity which I was to take care of with the help of the aforementioned girl. Overall I'm fine just the loneliness is making me feel helpless. I don't want any advices I just wanted to share this.
>>
My mother is trying to divorce my father under the basis of him drinking a lot even though he stopped drinking a few weeks ago. She is still being a bitch about it and doesn't want to give up. They've been married for like 25 years already. Every day there is either unbearable silence/avoiding or arguing. I just put on my headphones and play vidya... feelsbadman
>>
I don't understand my breakup at all, I broke up with her and then a week later we were going to fix it but I raged in an argument and she didn't want it anymore so kinda counter flipped it to seem as if I wanted her and she didn't want me. Decided to sleep with another girl and now regret it, told my ex in an intense moment and now we don't talk anymore. Hate that I still love my ex but I feel like it's going to be a hard few months.
>>
told some people in biology to give me advice on a crush i have. i'm asking him out on friday and asked them the best way to do it. they gave me good advice, then they just became raging assholes and started to threaten that if i didn't tell them they would find out and tell him. i told them a fake name, but they're checking the yearbook (or they're just saying they are). i'm praying they forget about it, and just accept the fake name as true.. i'm such a fucking idiot. they're leaving the school next week, so i just have to last a few more days.
please pray for me.
>>
>>692013449
So is bob saget
>>
>>692027480
i pulled them out of my ass

not lying...about lying
>>
File: 1464454811969.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1464454811969.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>692011410
I just want a girlfriend. Not just to have sex with her, but someone I can cuddle and be intimate with, someone who will love me unconditionally (except for my parents, of course, though I'm not on the best of terms with my father anymore).
>>
I'm depressed because my jaw hurts.
>>
>>692025555
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>692027584
Start smoking weed.
>>
>>692026478
It goes away bro
>>
>>692027817
I had one for a while.
Its worth it.
Every second.
Keep pursuing this.
>>
File: op.jpg (25 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
25 KB, 560x560
>>692011410
OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
I fell in love with a girl that doesn't like me, but she is a friend. So, I just ended our friendship for a month, than called her back thinking I got over it. Not only I didn't get over it, but now I feel bad for being so unfair to her. Blah.
On the bright side, and I didn't lose motivation to live, hang out with other friends, have a hobby and study. But I still feel bad.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.