[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone red pill me on brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 284x177
Can someone red pill me on brexit?
>>
>>691794378
Haha great thread OP !
>>
The red pill on brexit is that the old vested interests in Britain have manipulated the poor and the uneducated who rely on the EU for their only source of employment into voting Leave.

The very people who's livelihood depends on staying in the EU have voted for their own economic demise. It won't be pakis taking their jobs, there just won't be any jobs left.

Half of Britain have been cucked by uneducated cucks who are controlled by decaying pensioners. It's a disgrace to Europe and good riddance that they're out, we don't need such a weak people in our union.
>>
>>691794819
>cucked by uneducated cuck

Learn a new goddamn buzzword to use you've used this one it's maximum number of times
>>
>>691795095
Well if you're an intelligent, educated, professional that has Chavs making your political decisions for you you're pretty fucking cucked.

If you're a chav who's voting to export all your future employment opportunities because the old pensioners tell you that "Europe is ruining Britain", you're pretty fucking cucked.

It's cucks cucking cucks. Britain is a dead nation, with a dead currency, a dead economy and as soon as it's possible, a dead union.
>>
Basically they're economically fucked now. For example, there's a small, backwoods town, where the only jobs are at the Nissan plant. Now that the taxes for import to the rest of the EU are going to be batshit high, they will likely shut down the plant and move to an EU member country.

This applies in all sorts of manufacture and trade jobs. Their unemployment is about to skyrocket
>>
>>691794378
It's bad
>>
It's about time for Brexit 2: Bregret.
>>
>>691794819
/thread
>>
>>691795616

You... you don't actually know what the word "cuck" means, do you?

Ha ha, holy shit! You don't!
>>
>>691794819
British people had jobs before the EU existed. They'll have jobs after the EU disbands.
>>
>>691796170
>Cuck, short for “cuckold,” is a term referring to a man with a female significant other who engages in sexual activities with other men.

The men are the voters. The females are the political decisions. The political decisions are controlled by other people than the voters.

People with a brain voted remain, yet the decision did not go their way. They got cucked. The chavs voted leave to give themselves a bright future, and their future was taken away from them by that very action by the people who really controlled the Leave campaign, the ones who really stood to benefit, the old vested interests who oppose European meddling and further European economic competition. The chavs were cucked into voting against their own best interests, the decision was controlled by someone else.
>>
>>691794378
You're really asking these stupid faggots for their hilariously uninformed opinions instead of doing actual research? Do you ask your friends who to vote for every election?
>>
Op google everything you need to know about the brexit and read the bbc article. It's not going to give you cancer like all the anons will, and I actually understand what's going on now.
>>
>>691796538
Doing what? We won't buy your wares. You export to the EU and now it's about to get very expensive to make items in Britain and to buy items from outside of Britain.

You'll have jobs like the Chinese have jobs, your children will work in sweatshops because you'll need the extra income, while you and your women work in the quickly collapsing welfare system which will be the only thing keeping you fed as your economy is swept into another great depression.
>>
>>691795616
Do you have any idea what the word cuck even means? Because I don't think you do.
>>
>>691797145
I just quoted the literal definition above. It's clearly applicable.
>>
There is no going back for UK. Sorry OP. You will die or you will leav UK
>>
>>691797393
no. you spouted idiocy
>>
>>691794378
britain declaring independence like its 1776. I'm sure a tea party will be involved somehow. brits are fucking serious about their tea time.
>>
>>691796538
Yup. 40y ago. World didn't changed at all since then
>>
>>691797833
Shut thup fuck up!.... I'm trying to drink my fucking tea over here.
>>
>>691795616

If UK has stayed in the EU, then it would get another 10-20 years of stability before the inevitable collapse of the EU. EU is a great idea, but with a very shit execution.

>>691797145

Babi's first day on /pol/ and he is falling for the cuck maymay. Lurk more you absolute cretin.

>>691797904

Enjoy staying in the USSR v2.0
>>
>>691797982
dont forget the fucking biscuits, bitch!
>>
>>691794819
Ignorance: The Post.
>>
>>691798034
Oh yeah, like you know what life was in USSR you fucking faggot
>>
>>691797551
I gave you the red pill. You've already swallowed your mother's blue one and I doubt you'll shit it out of the asshole you call a brain anytime soon. Your parents and their friends are taking your future away from you, your parents and their friends are ruining the nation that your grandparents died to save.

The United Kingdom is about to become Little England and Little England is about to return to pre-Empire levels of economic development. Have fun sweeping chimneys you Oliver Twist faggot.
>>
>>691798076
Bitch you know NOTHING of my Rich Tea dunking. Hella sick dunks.
>>
>>691798246
These are statistical facts collected by the UK Census Bureau. I'd tell you to google them but since you're a pro-leave chav I figure you don't know how, so here's the facts for you:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Clx6hYuWIAANutN.jpg
>>
>>691794378
it's good for Britain, or will be after a few months.

EU just be pissed, lol

Now everyone wants to leave. XD XD XD

>Waiting for the Dream Team to UNITE!!
>pic related
>>
>>691798330

a) I am not brittish

b) we were discussing the semantics of the word cuck

c) I suspect that I am far more clued up on the inner workings of the E.U than you are as I am a political journalist and you are an online numpty
>>
The pound is falling and will fall lower against € and $, so UK will have cheap exportations, even when accounting tariffs (around 10% by default following WCO guidelines for most products). The only risk would be rising prices of oil in the short to mid term.
Cutting from Schengen means no more cheap labour from east Europe, and the ability to self regulate job market for skilled professionals.
The only relevant market at risk is financial services... money-launderers, usurers and all these motherfuckers.
A good PM has a chance to tell EU pussycrats to fuck off and take reigns of UK and make it a great country.
>>
>>691798791
england never was a part of schengen
>>
>>691794819
Sadly for you dicklick the main thing nobody seems to get is that Britain is the 1st out and won't be the last.
There's more important things in this world than money, truly, once you've wrapped your head around that concept you'll understand. The EU was only heading in one direction. How can anyone claim to uphold democratic rights and the rights of a free nation when unelected, unknown and unaccountable people stand at its core, making decisions, for Britain. Since the appointment of Janker Britain has had 40 vitos removed.
You're either miss informed or as more likely, obsessed with money.
>>
>>691794378
The English and Welsh voters fucked over the Scots and the Irish, potentially leading to the dissolution of the UK.
>>
>>691798686
Keep telling that to yourself you British Trump
>>
>>691798757
You're a journalist. Fucking hilarious. Go back to your blog you faggot.

I have a university education in International Relations and Economic History, suck my donger.
>>
The people of the UK voted against migrants and non elected officials dictating their lives.

I should think that an economic crisis is a small price to pay for liberty.
>>
>>691794378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y
>>
>>691799034
this
>>
>>691799034
Having a job is pretty nice man. It's nice that you have beliefs. Enjoy starving with your fellow chavs. Maybe if you believe in food enough it will appear.
>>
>>691798312

I do in fact, since all my family comes from the countries that were part of the "glorious" USSR. Only liberal arts college tards believe in Marxism and the "real" communism.

EU is just a softer form of USSR.
>>
>>691799166
nice dubs. Of course you have.

You lie to yourself even when there are no people around? Is this not true? I suspect that you lie to yourself at night, telling yourself that tomorrow will be the day you turn your life around. It never happens though, does it?

You tell yourself fantasies, in the same way you lie to those you think you are your friends. Life is easier when you paint yourself to be the protagonist. But you are not. You are insignificant and you will die alone, like we all do.

So maybe it is time to start being honest with yourself for a change?
>>
>>691799309
Chavs?
I'm an electrician, I'm self employed, I'm working class for sure, but I guarantee I earn more a year than you.
The issue many of you self entitled little pricks have is that mummy and daddy can't "make them stop it"
Your surrounded by the uni generation who are simply regurgitating what your professor has spouted. Come back when your had more problems in life than not being able to afford sky+ in your dorm.
>>
>>691795951
I don't know why I kek'd at this
>>
it's all going according to plan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh-gAnhK-N8
>>
>>691799034
"There's more important things in this world than money"
On a personal level, most definitely
On a national level, sadly no.

The amount of money your country has is directly related to how good the infrastructure is, how old the countries people get, how healthy they are, how happy they feel, how free they feel, fucking everything.

When you country is poor, you wont have proper education which results in less success overall, you wont have a lot or good public services, like a proper infrastructure, meaning no good mail system, no good electricity network, no good transit system, no health care, and things like museums, theaters and schools will be non existent or shit as well.

Britain leaving the EU will result in everything getting more expensive, and everybody earning less money as well as less opportunities to earn money overall.

BRexit is simply
>we have this great contract with many "local" first world countries, allowing us to travel and trade anywhere we want, have all benefits outside our nation that we have inside of it, but we need to keep the water waste down, so we will leave.
>>
I'll keep it short and simple. Before Britain joined the EU it was just as strong as it had been any time before, however recovering from ww2 made joining the European Union look like a good idea. We pooled our resources in and what do we get in return? Free flow of immigrants and less strength in the pound. What now does the britishman see when he looks over the cliffs of Dover? Miles of unemployment, people pushing shitty religion down each others throats and a currency that is fucking useless. We will gain access to millions of traders that we didn't have access to, smaller businesses will flourish and with luck maybe we can all just move past this. We now have America, Canada and Germany supporting our decision.
>>
>>691800140
all according to keikaku

also the longer i think about it the better it is for my back ass provincial state of england (northern ireland) that england left. as scotland and northern ireland were mostly in favour of staying it means that scotland in the near future will throw another independence referendum out there that will pass, and northern ireland will follow suit, piggybacking on scotland. once the EU takes us over again then united ireland isnt far behind.
>>
>>691799529
If your family is from USSR then how you can compare it to EU? When there was no food in the stores. When citrus fruits was deficit and people needed to wait in line. When you didn't choose what to work and where to work, because government knew better. When you could buy car or house if only government let you. Whe people who lived in countryside "wage" was bag of grain.
Amaizing life. Sounds like EU? I don't think so.
>>
>>691794819
(You)
>>
>>691799034
>The EU was only heading in one direction
The UK was one of its most influental members. You had every power to adjust. Now you don't. And you don't have much to bargain with in the necessary negotiations about the future.

>unelected, unknown and unaccountable people stand at its core
Some are elected, some are delegates from our governments. But none have just shown up there out of nowhere to rule your life.

>You're either miss informed or as more likely, obsessed with money.
That's projection, or, as I believe the british say: it takes one to know one. You are. You don't want to share any of your wealth with foreigners.
I don't care about money, money can't by me love, would be another popular british wisdom.

You flipped of 450 million friends. This is worse than lost money, too.
>>
>>691799978
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Clx6hYuWIAANutN.jpg

Here's your census office collecting the facts for you. You're a minority if what you say is true, the rest of your fellow leave voters are indeed the working poor, the uneducated, the chavs and the old vested interests.
>>
>>691796885
As ridiculous as it sounds, asking questions like this on 4chan can actually be far more educational than reading some article because threads actually thoroughly argue each side of the coin instead of just having one self-righteous author telling your whatever his opinion is and cherrypicking facts to make his case. Not saying people on here don't do the exact same thing, but at least here you have a variety of opinions all using different facts, usually in response to others. It ends up creating a much fuller picture of the situation, provided the reader is intelligent enough to distinguish the useful information from the bullshit
>>
>>691799216

Migrants who cross continents illegaly won't give a fuck what trade union you're in. You're gonna get MORE immigrants, not less.

>non elected officials dictating their lives
Yeah, then try to ellect your next queen and members of house of lords, will ya.
>>
>>691798076
It's crumpets you uncultured fuck
>>
>>691795813
>likely
Ahh speculation
>>
I voted leave because of loss of sovereignty and too many niggers

However the icing on the cake to winning was how upset all the never been in the real world university betas have got. Worrying how eager they are too dismiss democratic process just because they don't want to fill in a travel document
>>
>>691801027
Agreed. I mean, the news is disinfo. This can actually have some truth.
>>
>>691800981
>old vested interests
The vested interests voted Remain. Jesus how are you this dense?
>>
>>691794378

There's gonna be no Brexit.

It was a retarded idea, practically impossible to implement.
>>
>>691800442
I'm sorry pal, although I understand your point I can't agree.
India and China have two of the quickest and largest growing economies. Would you say that even 70% of their populous is happy? Even well fed and in good jobs. Would you move to either of those countries for a better pay packet?
The heart of what the EU originally was formed for has been corrupted by the greedy. The ideal behind communism is sound, but in reality it always will be soured by the corrupt rich.
They only way I could safe gaurd the future of my children was to vote out, and keep the system of electing accountable people.
>>
>>691799910
So we're meant to take our teachings from an electrician as opposed to an individual academically achieved and knowledgeable enough in a subject to hold a position as a professor.

u fukin wot m8?
>>
>>691801027
you're not wrong,

look at it this way, half the news websites are as right wing as /pol/, saying brexit was a great idea, then you get the other half which is as left wing as reddit and shows totally different factoids to put a different spin on it.

here you just get people calling each other fags and throwing facts from both sides in and amongst the shitflinging shitposts.
>>
>>691794378
Brexit will not stop the arrival of negroes (West Indies) Muslims (Pakistan) or Hindus. It will stop European whites however, the top three migrants groups from the EU were Poles, Irish and Germans.
Brexit will not stop European regulations in terms of burden as anyone doing business with Europe will still have to abide by them, albeit with a larger burden in terms of customs and tariffs, however it eliminates the advantages as it does allow Brits to be sold to be sold goods that do not meet CE standards from any WTO memeber (eg China) which costs will encourage.
Brexit will make doing business harder as suply chains dependant on Europe and exports to the continent will be affected. There's no incentive to incorporate in the UK given the relatively small size of its domestic economy and lack of preferential access to European markets, it's better for any multi-national to incorporate in Europe and pass on to the consumer any aditionla costs f doing business in the UK.
Brexit will deny Brits access to European human rights courts and institutions, it is effectively diminishing the ability of the man on the street to protect himself against government.

What is going to prevent the "adjustment period" from being just a blip is there really won't be any incentive for investment after things have calmed down. It is unlikely any incentives that might be offered will offset uncertainty and objectively higher costs. For those arguing this is the end of the EU the UK is more likely to become a cautionary tale than a succesful precedent.
>>
File: 1466487588302.jpg (575 KB, 1205x1032) Image search: [Google]
1466487588302.jpg
575 KB, 1205x1032
>>691794461
>>
>>691800564
What American, Canadian or German who has half a brain supports that choice England made?
>>
>>691801285
It's not the offices where they work that will close down. It's the plants where you chav leave-voters work that are going down the drain first. Have fun feeling superior when that guy with the gender studies degree has a job and you don't.
>>
>>691801189
Under EU we cant turn down illegals cause illegal became 'not illegal ya racist' about 5 years ago.
While free we can send them packing to frenchies

Also the Queen doesnt have any power. She exists to boost patriotism and morality
>>
File: Clx6hYuWIAANutN.jpg (123 KB, 702x994) Image search: [Google]
Clx6hYuWIAANutN.jpg
123 KB, 702x994
>>691801354
No they did not.
>>
>>691799216
>an economic crisis is a small price to pay
>economic crisis
>small price

Not sure if this was a satirical play on words or just unknowingly constructed irony
>>
>>691799166
And you will never put it to use, because it is easier and cheaper for your country to import somebody with the same qualifications as you. Enjoy being cucked by your own country. Wear a jacket, the bread lines are long
>>
>>691801285
You are a moron. UK will still have to apply the free movement in EU (as Schweiz & Norway)

Basicly you just votes for a general fall in GDP (loss og income/jobs)

And you bailed on your influence in the EU parliment

All you get is shit you fucking moron
>>
>>691794378
Cutting off a rotting limb may hurt, but it's better in the long run.
>>
>>691801542
Barack Obama himself went back on what he stated previously that we would be at the back of the line to work out agreements. He now states that he will continue to ensure that Britain and America have a strong and healthy relationship. I'm unsure as to which Canadian it was but I will try to find the article on it. The German was Merkel, I suppose it would have to be that if British import is hindered that means less export for them, dropping the power of the euro and less money for all.
>>
>>691801684
Niggers don't even have shoes, you think they understand foreign policy decision making? They fled their fucking nations because they couldn't make them work, and we'll hire them? Lol. Delusional. I don't mind having my shoes polished by a Syrian.

Come to think of it, I don't mind when Brits start emigrating to Europe to find work and I can laugh at them as they're serving me my alcohol and what-not.

"Shouldn't have voted Leave should you?"
"No mister, no I shouldn't have, would you like some fries with that?"

The irony when Britain's leave voters thought Syrians would take their jobs and they end up emigrating to nations where Syrians have integrated and end up serving them in the shit tier jobs the Syrians would've had in the UK. I had not even realized, this just gets better and better.

Fucking chavs :D
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 480x720
>>691795616
>>
>>691801667
The economy will be much better after they recover. Britbongs are not a third world country this "crisis" is caused by people who think the eu was the only thing keeping them afloat. Go buy some stocks anon and thank me in 3 months.
>>
>>691801920
And in this case, the rotten limb cut itself off. It's like the trashbag that takes itself out, a marvel of british innovation.

>>691794378
The TL DR version :

>Be Cameron
>Act like the needy girlfriend, threatening EU to leave to suck off more and more benefits
>For the 1000th time.
>Europe got pissed
>If you want to leave be my guest.
>Ok, I'm launching a referundum and so you'll take me seriously
>The town idiot and Donald's cousin sneak attack Cameron
>The whole city burns
>>
File: 1466893143226.jpg (40 KB, 720x513) Image search: [Google]
1466893143226.jpg
40 KB, 720x513
>>
>>691802155
>he thinks i meant refugees
Kek, son your fellow euros are being brought in to take your jobs. Go ahead and feel superior, but you will never put your degree to use when it is easier and cheaper to get some pole or greek to do your job.
>>
>>691800981
Iv a good friend whom made his money in Oman, he's got a 14 figure amount in his various bank accounts, he voted out, as did a drinking buddy who is regional manager of 3 cash and carries, lives in a 2.5 million house, as did the man I go to the match with who owns 30+ properties and a fiance company.
These lads are all due to lose on stocks and options, as I may have lean times, but over all worth it. I have true belief and love for my country, I voted because I truly believe. Keep your media driven bollocks pal, Iv lived in the real world, come back when you have.
>>
File: 1466892159241.jpg (120 KB, 640x644) Image search: [Google]
1466892159241.jpg
120 KB, 640x644
>>
>>691801611
The UK wasn't a part of Schengen, it is fact it controls its own borders and any defficiencies are not in the EU side, on the contrary, there's no incentives now for France to keep refugees from crossing the channel. The Uk was only receiving token numbers of refugess. This will stop white European migrants from Poland, Ireland and Germany however. Most Muslims, Asians and Negroes come from Commonwealth countries, this flow will remain unaffected and may in fact increase as the British economy must deal with lower flows of European migrants.
>>
File: 1466892923665.jpg (63 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
1466892923665.jpg
63 KB, 1024x644
>>
File: nicereferendumchavs.gif (744 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
nicereferendumchavs.gif
744 KB, 500x249
>>691802351
>>
File: h2tQ76E.jpg (108 KB, 1199x335) Image search: [Google]
h2tQ76E.jpg
108 KB, 1199x335
>>691794378
young people where at home when older went to vote
>>
>>691802351
>turkey
>EU
>>
>>691802267
Second this
>>
>>691802663
Give it two years
>>
File: image.jpg (389 KB, 1200x1162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
389 KB, 1200x1162
>>691802351
Retard
>>
>>691802440
They've been here for a long time. They work construction and do pretty good, albeit slow work. It's cool, I can renovate my house cheaper.

The Greeks will never be trusted in any form of leadership or intellectual position ever again. They've officially tarnished the legacy of the Ancient Greeks.
>>
File: 1466884493350.png (179 KB, 1421x411) Image search: [Google]
1466884493350.png
179 KB, 1421x411
>>691794378
>>
The funniest part of it all is the whiny cunts blesting for another vote...apparently it's not democratic unless their side wins.

These are the people who will be running things in a few short years. Fucking shoot me already.
>>
>>691799223
Yet he doesn't say a single thing about the EU's immigration laws whatsoever

cuck
>>
>>691802456
I have science, you have anecdotal bullshit (probably not even true at that.)

Enjoy the collapse of the United Kingdom, your grandparents died to German rockets, bombs, fighters, artillery, tanks and ammunition only so that you could ruin it within a generation.

You bring shame to your ancestors.
>>
>>691802758
And hows your degree working for you? Still looking, while other eu citizens snatch up your opportunities? Kek
>my house
Nigger you live in a studio apartment while sponging benefits from the government, of course you love the eu, it is your master.
>>
File: Blue Nazis.png (36 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
Blue Nazis.png
36 KB, 600x700
Just accept it fucker
no need to explain anything
if you are smart you know why
if not fuck off
>>
>>691802726
>Too much time on /b/
Sweden looks like it's fucking a dickbutt (Germany)
>>
>>691802610

Where is this pic from? Need source asap
>>
>>691802351
Turkey isn't joining the EU, if there was any chance Erdogan is fast throwing it away on his rush to make Turkey an Islamist state. Whoever Merkel's succesor is, and eventually she must go, will not be so keen to give in to Turkish demands and will already be dealing with large numbers of unasimilated migrants. Cyprus is yet to be resolved and after this it seems unlikely the small Eastern European nations will allow Turks to join. It's over, I'll be surprised if they even get visa free travel...
>>
>>691801560

that's actually not true at all, when it comes to job losses middle management and office lackeys are out the door first when a company is in trouble.

The reason our manufacturing industry is so much smaller than it used to be is from foreign competition, not recession.
>>
>>691802154
Politics my boy, politics. If you listened today to John Kerry talking about American economics he would mention Europe when discussing stability with economics but he never said uk when talking about it. He did mention the uk when talking about the special relationship but that was him confirming the uk will remain Americas bitch. Probably due to trident being rented from America.

Read between the lines sonny. The yanks are siding with Europe on the economy but keep the uk as Conon fodder.

England has really fucked up.

Roll on Scottish independence.
>>
>>691797833
sometime if i am feeling decident i will have coffee with milk and sugar i love being British
>>
>>691794378
>ITT butthurt euro trash has no idea how economics or sociopolitical systems work.

Anytime there is a shakeup in politics anywhere there is a recession. Judging a change by less than a weeks time is fucking retarded. Just like letting other nations chime in on your own national politics and border control.
>>
>>691800564
The pound was strong as fuck.
>>
>>691802523

once the HRA is out the picture we'll be able to deport people freely, which means refugees being stopped at the border and turned around.
>>
>>691801027
This.
>>
>>691802758
>they've officially tarnished the legacy of the Ancient Greeks
Nah, the Ancient Greeks will always be some badass mother fuckers, the modern ones don't even deserve to call themselves Greeks. I prefer to think of them as two different entities altogether. After all, Mesopotamia created civilization and now the people that live there are either desperately trying to catch up or just reject civilization altogether and revert to pure barbarianism
>>
>>691795813
Yes they are. They got the majority of their profits from EU, right now everyone here's watching news about how their economy got screwed.
>>
>>691802993
Science? You've fuck all apart from conjecture about an unprecedented situation.
Stamp your feet and put your fingers in your ears as much as you want. The world is changing, the status quo is changing, and Britain is at the forefront.
>>
>>691803259
In general, yes. Except in this case it's the poor who work in export industries while the educated work in sectors less reliant on remaining in the EU.

Now that you're out, that export sector will collapse, and your leave-voters are the ones who's areas become desolate as their employment opportunities disappear into thin air.
>>
>>691798791
Sadly, the UK does not actually "make" anything anymore. There is some Airplane industry going on, mostly Airbus, which will cease. They make military goods for the EU and cannot made by countries outside of the EU by Law. They will move to France shortly after being announce. That's like half of the aeronautics industry.
Car industry is heavy dependant on access to the european markets, as the UK mostly produces parts and components. They will suffer a bit.
Next sector would be oil, and gas, If Scotland leaves though, all the claims will stay with them. About 10% of the oil fields will stay British, rest moves with Scotland.
In case of a successful second referendum there WILL be military intervention. The Brits will never let go of a hundreds of billions of raw resources. This would be economic suicide.

Next biggest sector would be pharma. It will profit a bit from the low pound course, but then again pharma is really more about licences, patents and scientific advantage.
But that's less then 70.000 Jobs in total.

Look at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_United_Kingdom

Production and resource economy will take a massive hit.
Trade and Services will suffer quite a bit, depending on how much money the UK is willing to spend on staying in the EU the "Norway way". The Norway way means to keep your own currency, implement virtually all of the laws and regulations required by the EU. It also means spending money, but not receiving as much investments. Worst of all is not being able to change legislation or to be on the table when the EU discusses things.
Which is arguably a bad thing.

Aside from that, the economy will choke, everything will get more expensive, mortgages, unemployment rates and bankruptcy will skyrocket for a while.

Only industries that will benefit would be tourism, informal and public services.

When the UK has reached its value without the EU a moderate growth will follow.

And ultimately you will be free.
>>
File: Haruhi14.png (976 KB, 843x1023) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi14.png
976 KB, 843x1023
>>691801462
The answer to shit like this is always Haruhi Suzumiya. She is literally God and can just will him out of existence, or make him into your typical average japanese highschool boy.
>>
>>691803600
I've posted the facts above. These are the leave voters. Uneducated chavs and their decaying masters. The leave voters are slaves to Brittish investors who are hurt by European integration:

>>691801661
>>
File: british oil fields.jpg (15 KB, 288x397) Image search: [Google]
british oil fields.jpg
15 KB, 288x397
>>691803681
British oil and Gas. Gas mostly south, oil mostly north.
>>
>>691798686
#BorisTrump
>>
>>691803660

exporters benefit from a weaker pound, foreign customers can buy more goods for the same money. It's importers who will suffer as the situation is obviously reversed.

Most small and medium companies, especially in the North of England, do not import or export.
>>
>>691803681
>In case of a successful second referendum there WILL be military intervention.

And this is the death of the UK. The UK can never justify keeping Scotland in the union and out of the EU after leaving it was justified with sovereignty. What little is left of the Brittish economy at that point will be sanctioned into non-existance.
>>
>>691803681
>Sadly, the UK does not actually "make" anything anymore.
This.
This is why immigration is draining the life from the EU.
Only a *select few* members of the EU actually contribute meaningfully to the worlds' manufacturing and fabrication sectors. The UK is not one of them.

Spoilers: Germany isn't either. Nor is Greece.

So, we have a shitload of low-skill and low-education (sub-bachelor's or equivalent) immigrants flooding countries where most of the low-skill jobs, such as for example, steel manufacturing, have gone to China or Russia.

Leaving the immigrants to do...what? Remain camp? Fill me in here?
>>
>>691804174
Build mosques
>>
>>691804248
and kebab shops
>>
>>691803496
The vote doesn't take activists out of the picture and you addressed none of my argument. This will result in more barriers to white migration while doing nothing about Commonwealth migrants, what the fuck demographic outcome do you expect? Fuck all those gets who think Pakis are better than Poles... In how many generations are bloody coolies abandoning Islam and magically becoming good looking people?
>>
Brits can no longer decide with the Eu yet has to deal with the rules of the EU

they just simply voted out their only right to vote
>>
>>691795616
i'm a 24 IT Consultant that makes 24k/year and i voted out.Not everyone that voted out was old or a "chav".
>>
>>691804017
There will be no exporters left in the UK, they will move into the EU.

Your weak pound is not significant enough, the economy is global now. You can't turn into China without also subjecting your people to living like the Chinese. You think the Brittish are willing to abandon all their worker's rights and live in the sweatshops that feed them?

I don't. You're fucked.
>>
>>691803258
Turkey already secured the visa free travel and soon will be in the EU. No one can stand up against Germany and France's will :^)
>>
File: Wog.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Wog.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Simple we do what the english are best at
we hate evryone
all foreigners must fuckin hang
You have had a warning
Stay and take ya chances
I cant wait
>>
>>691804365
Nah see, you forgot.
Since you voted out, you're a racist neo-nazi.
See, the people on Twitter and Facebook said so. So it must be true.
>>
>>691794378
Germans = gay and fuck off
Muslims = terrorists and fuck off
Blacks = stupid and fuck off
Poles = blacks
Freedom and Britain = Good
>>
File: fart.jpg (466 KB, 1200x1162) Image search: [Google]
fart.jpg
466 KB, 1200x1162
>>691802726
its just a fart and a penis slowly descending on the praying muslim
>>
>>691804489
I hear ya brother
Bring it on
>>
>>691804248
Real talk, there does seem to be more of them since I was last in Darmstadt...
>>
>>691803681
This guy knows what he's talking about
>>
>>691804365
have fun getting less comissions and earning less money
>>
File: th.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Right wing - "Well fought and voted, own laws own country" Translates to "youre a fucking racist".

Left wing- "the older generation robbed us of our futures in Europe" ...Translates to "We forgot all about the war in Europe".

Oh no guys what will we do with all this newfound sovereignty and money... Im so scared!
>>
>>691803600
If anything Britain is regressing to thee former status quo.
The world functions as a system, and all countries depend on each other. That's the way it really is. it's pointless and counter productive reduce the system to nothing more than the sum of its constituent parts, or worse still having a reductionist worldview and focusing all your attention on the parts and nothing on on their interrelationships or how they function as a system
>>
>>691804675
not how IT works
>>
>>691804675
>"comissions"
>IT
You wat.
>>
File: Bark Bark.jpg (127 KB, 1300x924) Image search: [Google]
Bark Bark.jpg
127 KB, 1300x924
Things will get interesting
stay tuned
>>
>>691804174
The service sector, tertiary economy was the UK's future as the financial sector is objectively strong and there was until a few days ago some prestige for the Brits as administrators... However that was contingent on Europe as a fucking client. Pretty much all that remains is a few luxury brands which are probably already owned by Asians...
>>
>>691803933

Problem is, these is located to scottland.
And the scottish people want to leave the united kingdom and stay in the EU.
>>
>>691804941

Brittish nationalists seize power. Realize that no one cares because there's nothing left to control in Britain but chimney sweepers, a crumbling welfare system and chavs.
Rejoice anyways because they've finally won the right to kick the pakis out and take back all the jobs that no longer exist in the country.
At least it's better to decide to be unemployed by your own volition.

Shit tier state inc. Brittish expats are the new Poles of Europe, except they'll have to beg for access like the Africans and Muslims. Poland won't let any in.
>>
>>691804675
Lol i'll be fine that isnt how it works.
>>
>>691805254
>However that was contingent on Europe as a fucking client.
You realize that leaving the EU doesn't mean that the country leaving the EU is moving to Mars...right?

They're still on Earth. And they might even still have telephones and internet to communicate with other lifeforms.
>>
>>691804489
This bloke's ancestors were most likely shoeshines in the Victorian era... I think Plato may have had a point on the evils of democracy...
>>
File: giving a fuck.jpg (161 KB, 700x474) Image search: [Google]
giving a fuck.jpg
161 KB, 700x474
>>691796890
we import 4 times more from the eu than we export. I think you'll find that eu states are sold down the river on this one. Merkel is already saying chill the fuck out. she wants to sell german cars and uk is the biggest european market for german cars. Uk was never really a convincing member of the eu club. so fuck it, you don't like it tough shit. the eastern european states have always liked serfdom that's why the eu fits so well. Germany and france run the show and the belgians and luxembourgoise provide the fat cat bureaucrats.
>>
>>691804174
Germany has carved out a niche on high value industrial machinery. Machines to make things. However china is catching up quick. In general Germany sells 20 production machines today, china takes 18 and puts them to use. The other 2 get dis-assembled and reverse engineered. Then china makes 2000 of them.

Seeing more investments in white collar labor education all around china, they will soon take over and invent their own machines.
Chinese products are already better in many categories.

That's why the EU is such an important project for Germany. As one small country you just can't compete with the US and China. And they know that. They also know that the EU needs free movement of labor to make specialized industries all over.

Germany poaches labor from the UK, France, Spain, Austria for a few selected industries. Mostly the invention of manufacturing machines. In return Britain has become the financial center of the continent. German anti trust laws have been recently changed to allow things like the fusion of the Frankfurt stock market with the London stock market.
The resulting stock market will be lead by the UK. This is essentially allowing the UK to swallow and and move Germany's biggest financial center to the UK.

From a "by country" standpoint this is madness, but it works on a "per continent" scale.
Like the US where cars were made in Detroit, Oil is made in Texas, the media and Entertainment industry is located on the west cost.

Allowing industries to center locally, within a wide range is the way to go, with globalization. And you cannot fight it, unfortunately.

Unfortunately you cannot stay local. If you raise your borders you're damned to fall back. Look at countries like Iran or North Korea. They got isolated and suffered, despite large workforce's or rich natural resources.
>>
>>691800134
Don't worry. I Did too.
>>
>>691794378
It was the other way around you utter mongoloid, the elderly wanted out, as did the majority of middle aged people, but it was the left-wing faggot 90's kids that wanted in.
>>
File: The Goyim know.png (8 KB, 146x185) Image search: [Google]
The Goyim know.png
8 KB, 146x185
>>691798686
No no you cannot leave you need us because reasons. Ovey
>>
k i was planning to saty but now i have seen how ruthless the eu are threating us for just wanting to get away from those shittbags its disgracefull im defatly gonna vote leave if we get a seccond referndum
>>
>>691805612
Yes, China does also have phone lines and internet access, what's the UK bringing to the table?
>>
>>691805628
>I think Plato may have had a point on the evils of democracy
Was his point that mob mentality, which is democracy distilled down to it's basest form, rarely achieves a desirable outcome for all parties involved?

Was it that we assume democracy will succeed and bring us the brightest future because we hinge this belief on the notion that *most* human beings will make the right choice?

And who on this planet know better than /b/tards that people rarely make the right choice?
>>
>>691805697
>the eastern european states have always liked serfdom
kek
>>
File: 1465303837956.png (426 KB, 474x632) Image search: [Google]
1465303837956.png
426 KB, 474x632
>>691801406
>>
>>691798686
>Dream Team
Fucking lost it
>>
EU SHILLS ARE IN FULL PANIC MODE
Never thought they would be BTFO'd this hard.
We have a huge list of potential trade partners wanting to discuss trade with us now.
Article 50 in 3 months, 2 ish years later, fresh trade deals will have ensued, we will have a stable economy then and until then.
Fear mongering is ON FULL CHARGE.
We will be fine as always.
The pound even went BACK UP the same day as it the drop, which wasnt as bad as earlier crashes in the year, top fucking kek
>>
>>691806051
A fuck ton of tea and remastered classic rock vinyls.
>>
>>691805765
>Germany has carved out a niche on high value industrial machinery.
Siemens and GMBH cannot sustain an entire country.
Also, 2/3 of their fabrication for the controller logic is done in Taiwan.
>disclaimer: I'm an industrial systems integrator
>Seeing more investments in white collar labor education all around china, they will soon take over and invent their own machines.
They're already there with macro-processing supercomputers. I agree.
>They also know that the EU needs free movement of labor to make specialized industries all over.
Then why hasn't this happened yet?
If you're referring to the specialized machinery, two words: GE, Rockwell Automation. Ok that was 3 words.
>Like the US where cars were made in Detroit, Oil is made in Texas, the media and Entertainment industry is located on the west cost.
That was more due to the localization of pre-requisite resources. Not out of a necessity for international competition/survival.
>Look at countries like Iran or North Korea.
I see them. Western media told us they were supposed to die 30 years ago. They look fine to me, if not as decadent as the West.
>>
>>691806428
google top 10 british exports
we do a shit ton of precious metals, machinery and other shit
also pearls for some reason what the fuck
>>
>>691806235
It's at it's lowest point since the financial crisis and still heading down. You are incorrect.

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=5Y

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=12h
>>
File: 1465232565570.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465232565570.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1280
>>691806235
2 years is maximum , it might be even be less.
Expect lots of propaganda from the Jew media though to try and scare people away from BREXIT.
>>
>>691804322
>The vote doesn't take activists out of the picture
Bullets take out both.
>>
>>691805697
Typical Trumpist argument, balance of trade on it's own is a bad picture for any economy, is the UK going to manufacture its own cars now? Is it going to become absolutely self sufficient from imports? Welcome to 1970's third world policies...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Import_substitution_industrialization
>>
>>691806973
I've said this once and I'll say it again.

You realize that the UK leaving the EU doesn't mean it shifts into an alternate dimension right?

It can still import and exports things. Things from the EU, even.

Your hyperbole is Facebook-worthy for sure.
>>
>>691801027
So what you're saying, is that open discourse about a controversial topic, with each side given equal standing in the forum may actually benefit ones understanding of said issue? Nigger, I'm calling ballocks on that one.
>>
>>691806428
So Indian imports and nostalgia for the past? Yes, Britania rules the waves...
>>
>>691807170
Nobody will buy Brittish products. They will be of low quality and cost more than higher quality products produced in the EU.

People with brains learned that we have political economic cooperation for a reason in the 1950s. Leave-voting chavs can't learn and have ruined their own country as a result.
>>
Anyone got that sinking ship brexit meme? With the EU sinking and Britain in a life boat sailing away? I need it for stuff.
>>
>>691801542
all of them, they would never sign up to anything like the EU
>>
>>691806745
Yes, you nuts will take over and forcefully and violently impose your views... Sounds like a plan, the UK is saved...
>>
>>691794378
>Red pill me

aka
>I need an internet tinfoil hatter to give me the worst, most conjecture-riddled slippery-slope of an opinion on whatever issue this is.

Shoot for the stars.
>>
>>691807407
>Nobody will buy Brittish products. They will be of low quality and cost more than higher quality products produced in the EU.
Evidence...?

>People with brains learned that we have political economic cooperation for a reason in the 1950s.
Funny. I know a few people that would disagree with your exaltation of Thatcher. And I'm not even fucking english.
>>
File: 7042595_orig.jpg (628 KB, 1100x786) Image search: [Google]
7042595_orig.jpg
628 KB, 1100x786
>>691807452
this one?
>>
>>691806660
>Iran and NJ
>they look fine to me
The willful ignorance does not behoove you anon. They are 3rd world shitholes and you know it. Isolationism did nothing but hurt them and you know it.

The only thing it fostered is militant govt, so following the trend the UK has an awfully V for Vendetta looking future only a lot less fancy.
>>
>>691796615
Trying this hard. Fucker. The word is not used in that context. Give it up.
>>
>>691807170
And you do realize your argument fully misses the point, how is the UK losing preferentail trade conditions with one block resolve its trade balance deficit? Why fucking bring it up in the first place if your de facto argument is "things will be alright, we'll somehow manage"
>>
>>691794378
Cameron promised the referendum to become the PM. And that's it. He never promised to follow the referendum, especially not since it's not legally binding.

So the next PM will surely have a fun time.
>>
>>691806660
>Siemens and GMBH cannot sustain an entire country.
Yes, its not about the big companies, its about all the small one. Many specialized companies with 500-10000 employes. GMBH is the german equivalent of Limited, as far as I know.
>Also, 2/3 of their fabrication for the controller logic is done in Taiwan.
Yes, raw components come from China like virtually anything. Its specialized knowledge about a particular field that makes the difference.

My point here was, that this is not sustainable for the next 100 years. Its a technological lead but a ver small one.

>>They also know that the EU needs free movement of labor to make specialized industries all over.
>Then why hasn't this happened yet?
It has, to some extend. Not as much as it should be. Most people blame the language barrier, I blame the Governments. Migration in the Media Industry is currently in the lead. I work in Games, and I speak English all day. Its not my first language. Most of the teams I have worked in, have less then 50% people from the country where the company was located.
This is usually limited to Expat Cities, like Barcelona, Zurich, Berlin, Vienna, Warsaw and the liked.
But it needs to be done on a large scale in a multitude of Industries.

>If you're referring to the specialized machinery, two words: GE, Rockwell Automation. Ok that was 3 words.
As I said, the US has the benefit of a huge labor pool in a large country. Which is required today, if you want to lead in a specific field.

>That was more due to the localization of pre-requisite resources. Not out of a necessity for international competition/survival.
Yes, but silicon valley did not happen to become the place it is because of all the sand. Its a decent climate, combined with a industry friendly laws and regulations. You want to work with people in the same field. Exchange Ideas and Products.
You can do that artifically. Look at the canadian games industry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_gaming_in_Canada
>>
>>691807959
Kek *NK though NJ is appropriately shitty
>>
>>691807757
>Evidence...?

It's simple economic facts. You learn it in your first economics course at university, free trade is good, isolating your country and forcefully uprooting economic cooperation is economic suicide.

The chavs have killed their own employment opportunities, they all worked in the export sector and those companies are all moving to Europe now. Britain will become an import only nation, the union will collapse under it's own weight and Britons will become the Polacks of Europe, only without free movement they'll be living in camps much akin to the Calais one that Syrians populate today.

Enjoy starving until you can re-earn the right to call yourself a European citizen.

>Funny. I know a few people that would disagree with your exaltation of Thatcher. And I'm not even fucking english.

I'm not English either and that statement had nothing to do with Thatcher.
>>
>>691807407
>Brittish
It's British you retard...
Now onto your dumbass post, you do realise Britain produces some of the highest quality products in the world right? Quality doesn't go down magically just because we are now free from the EU...I don't think you understand what exports Britain even makes let alone what services and expertise we provide...
>>
File: 1466956991830.png (113 KB, 480x209) Image search: [Google]
1466956991830.png
113 KB, 480x209
>>
File: 1466953473087.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466953473087.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>
>>691805490
you arent british, why are you commenting on this thread, it is of no concern to you johnny foreigner
>>
File: 1466894407753.jpg (116 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
1466894407753.jpg
116 KB, 800x799
>>
File: 1466893885793.jpg (199 KB, 462x348) Image search: [Google]
1466893885793.jpg
199 KB, 462x348
>>
File: 1466893872773.jpg (47 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1466893872773.jpg
47 KB, 620x413
>>
>>691808405
>you do realise Britain produces some of the highest quality products in the world right?

When it was still profitable to produce them in Brittain, yeah. Now that you've left the union, the corporations will move it all out and you'll be left with nothing. When the Scots vote to leave, you'll lose the natural resources you have left and that'll be that. A dead nation begging for investment that won't come until you're forcibly reintegrated into the European embrace.
>>
File: 1466893368537.jpg (204 KB, 960x658) Image search: [Google]
1466893368537.jpg
204 KB, 960x658
>>
File: 1466893159070.png (652 KB, 636x764) Image search: [Google]
1466893159070.png
652 KB, 636x764
>>
>>691803240
source is in the image tard
>>
File: 1466868779981.jpg (93 KB, 828x957) Image search: [Google]
1466868779981.jpg
93 KB, 828x957
>>
>>691807334

>implying both sides have equal standing

For all your contempt of politcal correctness you /pol fags seem to always miss the point it always does come down to one side is right and one side is wrong It isn't an eternal discussion, you fucking solipsistic nihilists, either global warming or is not (it is) either it is man made or is not (it is) either Brexit will benefit the British or it won't (it won't) not all sides in an argument have equal standing from just the mere starting position some may have facts on their side while the others do not. This idea that feelings and intuition and willful ignorance substitute for logic is retarded, discussion without intellectual rigueur is pointless, the leave campaign was based on lies, that it won doesn't mean the truth is now transformed...
>>
File: 1466865878512.png (496 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
1466865878512.png
496 KB, 1200x720
>>
File: 1466864486542.png (1022 KB, 2132x960) Image search: [Google]
1466864486542.png
1022 KB, 2132x960
>>
File: 1466864258824.jpg (124 KB, 1068x811) Image search: [Google]
1466864258824.jpg
124 KB, 1068x811
>>
File: THE END TIMES.jpg (30 KB, 1134x395) Image search: [Google]
THE END TIMES.jpg
30 KB, 1134x395
>>
Its simple... leave/trump/etc is all about trying to get rid of the New world order Globalist fucks that want to control everything in the world and make you their slaves... (this is FACT, THEIR OWN WORDS)
>>
>>691808677
The britains still have fish and ships, chips with vinegar flavour and the queen.
>>
File: vladfarage.jpg (10 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
vladfarage.jpg
10 KB, 318x159
>>
>>
>>691794819
watch the domino effect happen right before your eyes. netherlands will be next to leave, then denmark.

i cant fucking wait
>>
File: images5.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images5.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
>>
File: Nigel-Farage-in-Aberdeen-009.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage-in-Aberdeen-009.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>
>>691795813
>Now that the taxes for import to the rest of the EU are going to be batshit high
Really? What's the rate now?
>>
File: 85e.png (440 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
85e.png
440 KB, 989x437
>>
Finance is a small price to pay for liberty.
>>
>>691794819
Someone is mad they live in a third world shit hole
>>
File: Lnvm4d.png (2 MB, 2038x1520) Image search: [Google]
Lnvm4d.png
2 MB, 2038x1520
>>
>>691809151
it's going to be biblical
>>
File: STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg (41 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg
41 KB, 580x386
>>691809288
>>
>>691809007
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=5Y

http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=USD&view=10Y

The Brittish pound hasn't been in such a shit position since the worst financial crisis since the great depression, and it's still heading down.

Your economy is fucked. You've voted in your own unemployment. On the bright side the pakis didn't steal your jobs, you stole them away from yourselves. Such independence.
>>
>>691796615
>The men are the voters. The females are the political decisions.
Wow, you really don't get it if you have to think about it that hard.
>>
>>691808544
Why are you having a Brit only thread in fucking /b, do as the other foreigners and use your own fucking monkey speech if you want SOME privacy... just be all like mate and cheerio...
>>
England as well as Scotland Wales and Ireland left the EU this means they won't be giving money to the EU to help out countries like Greece but this also means they won't have the free trade agreements they once had while in the EU it also means there will be no free travel between the United Kingdom and other European countries the United Kingdom also might have to face a move of borders because immigration from France into England was always held in France but now it might have to be held in England and as well Cameron the pm has abandoned ship as well as a few other politicians so it has left Borris the mayor of London as well as the secretary in defence to run the Conservative party who are majority seat holder's in England This is all in biased fact.
>>
>>691794819
Oh...not you again.
You lost. It's over. Go home.
Silly fuck.
>>
>>691809288
>>691809388
checked and checked
>>
File: Brexit-Meme-628x356.jpg (41 KB, 628x356) Image search: [Google]
Brexit-Meme-628x356.jpg
41 KB, 628x356
>>
File: b8b.jpg (64 KB, 680x993) Image search: [Google]
b8b.jpg
64 KB, 680x993
>>
File: 1458242606185.jpg (71 KB, 563x500) Image search: [Google]
1458242606185.jpg
71 KB, 563x500
>>691794378
The best UK can do is to leave the EU.
The complaints now are due to the current economic uncertainty creating a slight drop in the value of the pound, a small drop is stock prices, and the whines of the uber-leftists who think the EU was some bastion of their beliefs.

For every £2.50 they put in the EU, they got £1 back.
>>
>>691809439
Well leave-voting chavs would think that but that's because that is as far as their thinking capacity goes. "You can't be very smart if you think something I don't understand is true."

Like the fact that chavs have voted against themselves and for the demise of their economy.
>>
File: nMFXBy.png (466 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
nMFXBy.png
466 KB, 615x409
>>
File: THgzQh.png (203 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
THgzQh.png
203 KB, 590x350
>>
>>691801392
Chinas ecónomy has gone stale in the recent years and financial billionaires don't believe they are going to be able to jump start it again. India, well, I don't know much about India, but I'll start reading. I just thought you should know that China has lost a lot of steam, is currently stagnant, and financial experts have low expectations for any upturn.
>>
>>691794378
Basically it's a good thing

Now that we've left Europe we can deport all the jews back to Israel xDD
>>
File: david-cameron-kissing-boots.jpg (53 KB, 960x582) Image search: [Google]
david-cameron-kissing-boots.jpg
53 KB, 960x582
>>
>>691794378

Freedom or support.

England want's to be more soverign, they don't want laws and legislation to be enacted by or limited by an outside body. They want to be able to vote for themselves, run their own culture, and run their government without outside influence.

On the other side, the EU has union-wide incentive and payment programs to have England work as a part of the union, providing it's goods, services, and job population without the boundaries trade taxation and international business. This is beneficial because each nation in the EU is like a US state population and production-wise, each nation would have major trouble competing on the modern global scale if they operated like completely sovereign states.

Secession of the UK means that they will no longer get what could be considered 'federal funding,' conducting business will take longer, require more people, and be far more difficult. Importation and exportation are key for economic development in a 1st world country, and now the UK will have to go through the same thick avenues as any other country thus causing waste and in the end loss of production value (think of it like electrical resistance).
On the other hand, freedom from the UK means now they don't have to accommodate the EU's demands on government operation.

IMO, the UK is too small to live on it's current means without the EU, and this will push them back into being a less fruitful and modern nation. I don't think that the legal restrictions imposed by the EU were bad enough to warrant such an action... it was merely driven up by the hype train of "mah freedoms! mah sovereignty! nationalistic pride!" Aka trying to be like what the rest of the world thinks 'merica is all about.
>>
File: leave campaigners poster.jpg (47 KB, 504x500) Image search: [Google]
leave campaigners poster.jpg
47 KB, 504x500
>>
File: 1467009427833.png (166 KB, 600x845) Image search: [Google]
1467009427833.png
166 KB, 600x845
>>691809325
All the butthurt libtards especially the one that says.
>trump and #Brexit are both seem like products of white people not knowing how to handle the world diversifying.

>are both seem like

And yeah diversity hey.

fucking leftist retards.
>>
>>691809816
India has a lot of poverty and Indians are gross
>>
File: 1466820840817.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466820840817.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>691794378
USA is the biggest single market again.
>>
File: awright.jpg (20 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
awright.jpg
20 KB, 300x399
>>
File: 1465753655610.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1465753655610.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
>>691809345
I'm in Aus and even I'm rubbing my hands together in anticipation can't wait for all the butthurt leftists. There is still hope for humanity yet.
>>
>>691794819
If this is true then why are eurotards so mad at Britian for leaving? That means more jobs for eurofags right? Seems like you are just spewing some propaganda to me fuck boi
>>
>>691809970
Its also about the billions England has handed out to Greece you fuckwit
>>
>>691794378
its basically socialism Vs. democracy.
Socialism = in Democracy = out EU politicians are beholden to no electorate, do not have to answer for any of their decisons.
>>
>>691801542
America can't half half a brain. We're a fucking, super power that regulates every countries political and economic strategies. Even shit little countries like yours. Nothing happens without America knowing about it. Germany started 2 world wars. They took over most of Europe. Could a half brained country do that?what shit, 3rd world country are you from?
>>
>>691809970
the truth is simple. libtards live in all white area's so they dont have to see what real diverisity is.
and second. diversity is just a ploy. the more immigrants mean more votes for their party. they dont care about them, just using them for power
>>
>>691809865
Exactly, the best explanation I've seen/heard so far, nice to know there is another
>>
>>691794819
>Lives in Britain,
>works somewhere in europe besides Britain.
Wtf. Are you retarded?
>>
>>691809981
That I do know. But they're smart. Like book wise.
>>
>>691794378
>Some people hate brown people
>Some people aren't comfortable with having foreign politicians govern over them
>They decide to leave the EU
>Everyone else claims only the first group exists
>>
>>691810222
I never said it didn't what are you talking about you autist.
>>
>>691809919
70 Years ago before we sold all of our resources and manufacturing to the highest bidder who then moved it all abroad, we are fucked.
>>
>>691810211
England had one of the best economys in the EU and one of the largest economys they also do a lot of trade with The US not to mention it's common wealth country Canada. Time after time they have given the EU millions and millions of dollars
>>
File: 2d7938303152122.jpg (18 KB, 199x300) Image search: [Google]
2d7938303152122.jpg
18 KB, 199x300
>>691798034
This anon gets it. EU great idea but shit tier execution. You can't have a bunch of nation states form a United europe. All must surrender and join together and that never happened. No united banking system, Draggie GFY, no united immigration policy, no EU army. So its basically like a giant trade deal thats unequal across the board with politicians who don't give a fuck what the people of any nation think.
>>
>>691794378

You guys no longer need /pol/'s red pills or go through tons of articles and videos so you can form an opinion and choose a side

Just go against whatever Soros backs and you're golden

Pretty handy if you ask me
>>
>>691810211
Because it threatens the unity of the EU.

It's undue worry, Britain will collapse and be the shining beacon of retards running their country into the ground. Greece will look like a prosperous example of proper management by comparison.

And European integrity will be stronger than ever. This is why Germany and America are pushing for a swift exit. Both of them want Europe to remain strong, Germany wants an even more dominant position and America wants to see a united Europe (which will come when the leaving nations collapses immediately.)

This will be a great unifying event for Europe and the chavs will become the new Syrians, seeking employment here and escaping economic destitution in Britain.
>>
>>691810307
Exactly
>>
File: mickey.png (268 KB, 666x584) Image search: [Google]
mickey.png
268 KB, 666x584
Here is one comforting thought, those old pensioners that voted leave will most likely suffer the worst of consequences as a particulraly vulnerable group, they won't live long enough for things to get long term better even if they were right. Those bloody fools have only stacked the amount of privations and indignities they must suffer through in their last years of their lives. That they will bitterly regret their decission puts a smile on my face.
>>
>>
File: 14fng1.jpg (113 KB, 440x612) Image search: [Google]
14fng1.jpg
113 KB, 440x612
>>
>>691810421
That is true the have a very strong cultural and as well with morals and if there's any economic decline they will trade there rupees for gold because gold will never loose it's value as much as a currency can
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.