[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /b/, what are your thoughts on abortion? Are you pro / anti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: 08w01_medium.jpg (106 KB, 461x615) Image search: [Google]
08w01_medium.jpg
106 KB, 461x615
Hey /b/, what are your thoughts on abortion? Are you pro / anti and why?

I personally couldn't care less about fetuses. We have too much people anyway.
>>
>>691595157
/b/ asks if it can fuck the fetus.
>>
>>691595271

Go ahead. Ask some clinic, maybe they have fetuses to share?
>>
>>691595157
if i ever get pregnant, i am going to pull that motherfucker out with my bare hands.
>>
>>691596063

That's the spirit!
>>
>>691595157
Isn't /b/ mostly full on materialist?
I guess that means nobody gives a fuck to the extent that you don't feel bad aborting
>>
If the mother doesn't want the kid I see no issue with it, she's the one that has to carry it and give birth to it. I'd hope that the two participants would talk about it before hand rather than have Mum want to keep it and Dad pay child support or Mum not want it and Dad sore over not having a kid.
>>
>>691598067
Considering they don't have anything against jerking off, that's not surprising.
>>
>>691595157
edgy
>>
>>691595157
It's hard to say, a complex and difficult topic to think about and has many nuances, you can't just simply put one side.

Personally I would love to be pro abortion, because I love killing babies, but then again it also gives woman rights. So it's really a hard decision.
>>
>>691598308
Come on give me a break, you honestly think masturbation is evil / a sin?
>>
>>691595157
Agree my good sire. There are too many people on this planet. We should ban people from having too many shitty kids
>>
See, the biggest question people need to ask themselves when it comes to the topic of abortion is this:

Would you rather a child be born and put into an orphanage or other such outlets for "unwanted" children, or for them to not be born?

I personally never cared one way or another... It's the mother's decision primarily, unless the father is willing to accept full responsibility for raising the child.
>>
>>691598675

and even then the mother's body is tasked with the actual development and birth of the child, I imagine being pregnant with a child you don't want is like having a parasite inside you, so I could see why women would be unwilling to go through with it for the father
>>
>>691595157
Pro in cases of incest/rape, if the fetus is severely deformed/retarded (inb4 but then you wouldn't exist), or a threat to the mother. Anti when it's just being used as birth control.
>>
I'm pro abortion with other people.
Because there's far too many of YOU out there for my liking and comfort.
When it comes to my own kids, I want mine.
>>
>>691595157
Anti-abortion, it's so stupid why would you abort when you could've used a Magnum dong? So edgy to block that little tiny thing to live.
>>
Pro-abortion

1 month only, you cant decide in 1 month? too bad. that is how i see it.
>>
>>691595157
I liked the "In God We Trust"
>>
>>691598459
About as evil as abortion, that is to say, not
>>
>>691595157
Such a bad debate. Women run around making it about their own choices. They claim they should be able to do whatever they want because it's their body. Any sensible person agrees that it would be fucked up to kill a baby. Somewhere between the sperm and egg meeting and the birth, the baby is formed. After a few weeks it's already resembling a baby. I think most human life is precious and that an abortion at any stage of pregnancy is fucked up. Just because the life is in your womb doesn't mean you own it, you entitled twats. If the baby is going to be retarded then fuck it do as you please since its barely human. If the birth is going to kill you, fuck it do as you please because it's like self defense.

>inb4 rape babies, they're outliers and should only be included in an abortion debate as a footnote.
>>
>>691601166
What if the person only realizes it several weeks in?
>>
Against abortion. Against most killing of other humans unless to save another life. So self defense and wars? OK.

Abortion? Capital punishment? No.
>>
>>691601166
Lmao you're fucking retarded. Most people don't know until at least 8 weeks.
>>
>>691601771
An embryo that looks more like a tadpole is more human than a retarded person? You must be retarded, abort yourself.
>>
Pro-choice. It's barbaric to force women through pregnancies, and humanity is cancer.
>>
>>691601771
>rape baby
The one instance in which it is perfectly socially acceptable to give someone the death penalty for a crime someone else committed. Disgusting.
>>
File: trump_face08.jpg (174 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
trump_face08.jpg
174 KB, 1200x630
>>691595157
If a woman wants one she should be able to get one and fuck all those religious right to life faggots right in the goat ass.
>>
>>691602944
>implying a non-sentient being is a "someone"
>>
>>691602784
I didn't say kill tards, I said abort potential tards. Fuck off back to your whore mother's gangrenous cunt so you can be aborted for being a retard.
>>
>>691595157
Over seven billion people on the planet and the population is growing by the day as the earths resources are slowly vanishing. You're right, there are far too many people.
>>
>>691603079
Still you're implying that an embryo is more human like than a retard.
>>
>>691602944
Alright faggot this is literally the one and only instance in which getting pregnant was not at the fault of the mother. She should not be forced to raise a child that has half of the genetic makeup of someone who raped her.
>>
>>691603063
>implying a thing that meets all scientific requirements to be considered a living thing is actually just a parasite because it's more convenient

It's illegal in the US to destroy bald eagle eggs. Why? They aren't eagles yet, right?
>>
>>691603424
Bald eagles are endangered. And I never said it was t alive, but it is most definitely non-sentient.
>>
>>691603488
Wasn't*
>>
>>691595157
looks so happy
>>
>>691603391
What about the kid? He's innocent.
Snuffing out any life because it's more convenient is barbaric nigger-tier behavior.
>>
>>691603151
If an embryo is 9 months away from becoming a functioning human being, and a more developed embryo is going to be a tard in 6 months, then yes the former is more human.
>>
>>691603564
The embryo is a non-sentient being. The woman is sentient.
>>
>>691595157
Free abortions for anyone that wants one. However, if the man wants an abortion and thee woman doesn't, the man does not have to pay child support.

This is 100% fair but will never happen because women have no sense of fairness.
>>
>>691603614
Retards are still human. You can't deny that. But you're a "pro-lifer" so you're not very smart anyway..
>>
>>691603488
Yet.
It remains human regardless.
>>
>>691603737
I never said it wasn't human. Non-sentient. Vs a fully sentient woman. Learn to read.
>>
>>691603564
>sentient
This is arbitrary.
>>
>>691603424
Because they're an endangered species and they have been labeled the official bird of the US. They aren't living. This is the reason it is illegal to fuck with their eggs.

A fetus is just a fetus of some slut that got knocked up. It is not a living being. It cannot sustain life on its own.

"Oh well you can just give it up for adoption!"

Because growing up in a low budget orphanage is so great. Shut the fuck up. Why does what someone else decides to do to the weak fetus in their own body bother you so much? Are you one of the survivors of an abortion that didn't take?
>>
misquoted
>>691603614
is for
>>691603619
>>
>>691603564
The mother is also innocent, but I guess you're right.
>>
>>691595157
Pro. Accidents happen, I don't want to be a dad while I have roomates, just because my condom broke. Also, father's should have no say on the matter. No woman deserves to be forced into staying with a man just because he got her pregnant.
>>
If its incapable of survival without the aid of machinery God wants its to die. If God allows its mother to kill it God wants it to die.

Now fuck off you MGTOW faggots & bible bashing queerhawks who's wives will never bear anything other than another mans childrens. Fucking cucks.
>>
The only reason anyone has nowadays to be anti-abortion is if they hate women. You'll find a lot of those here bc these motherfuckers can't get laid.
>>
>>691603826
And I said your argument from the point of sentience is arbitrary and meaningless.
>>
File: 2155491_orig.jpg (230 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
2155491_orig.jpg
230 KB, 600x800
>>691595157
>>
>>691603718
I'm well aware that retards are still humans. Retards also contribute absolutely nothing to society except for leeching off someone else. They are destined to do nothing but consume resources. Oh man the bernout told me I'm not smart I better go kill myself.
>>
>>691603936
Oddly, sustaining life on one's own is not a requirement for being a living thing according to science or anything else but murderous twats.
>>
>>691601166
What do you even base that on? What scientific threshold have you discovered that makes it wrong at one month?
>>
>>691604169
When you're talking about a "someone" who gets rights, it's not meaningless. It's like saying the fucking grass on your lawn has rights.

Go get laid. When you stop hating women so much you'll ditch your anti-abortion beliefs.
>>
>>691604305
>cannot sustain life
>it's a living being
>>
Baby should ve aborted if the mothers life is in danger or the baby has defects in any other case hold it for 9 months because it's your baby and your fault and what you do with it after birth is your decision either you give it away or raise if on your own

Just my opinion, openminded if have a better solution
>>
>>691604245
Those aren't fetal skulls, you can tell by just image searching
>>
>>691603674
Surprisingly never heard of this view and agree.

Abortion is so accepted now a man should just be able to say no. We let those trannies identify as ridiculous things, i get to identify as not a dad.
>>
>>691604245
Sweet necklace tho
>>
>>691604541
I coupd tell just by thinking.
>>
>>691604385
>a developing human is comparable to grass

Go shave your legs, bulldyke.
>>
>>691604106
WHITE KNIGHT DETECTED
Pro lifers aren't anti woman you faggot. They are pro life. The argument for abortion is the same exact argument for slavery. You're on my land? I get to decide if you're a person or property. You're in my womb? I get to decide whether you're a child or not.
>>
>>691604530
>party of science
Except when it's inconvenient.
>>
File: comics1226181218482.jpg (77 KB, 604x457) Image search: [Google]
comics1226181218482.jpg
77 KB, 604x457
>>691595157
As an atheist I believe in the worth of the sentient being. I believe that your cognitive abilities, your understanding of the understanding of you is what makes you worth something.
A fetus isn't a person. It's something that can grow into a person. As such, aborting a fetus is removing a person that might have been, rather than one who is. Every period for every woman is the same: a chance of making another person untaken.

So for me, abortion is ok.

A bonus feature of this understanding of morality is that the question of worth of future AI, brain dead humans, other intelligent life forms is sort of already answered: The more "intelligent" you are the more worth your life has.
>>
>>691602329

nice fedora fag
>>
>>691604541
i know, but i couldnt find the real fetus skull necklace picture, if thats real thing that is
>>
>>691604778
>menstruation is the same as vacuuming out a womb or poisoning a fetus
Life begins at conception. All scientific requirements for life are met then. It is a human at that point.
>>
>>691604684

>current year
>pro lige

hahaha stay in school idiot woman's rights > ur opinion
>>
>>691595157
>too much people
>much
Yeah mate off yourself and fix that.
>>
>>691595157
You can't really deny the right to do this, but that doesn't make it right. Like being a faggot.
>>
>>691605038

>implying having an abortion is wrong in anyway

fuck off m8, the banter stops here you're not funny
>>
>>691604778
>Jacking off is equivalent to hundreds of abortions

Your logic is shit tier. If a pregnant woman goes about her life as usual, a baby is coming. On the contrary her soon to be vaginal discharge will only produce a baby if something specific is added to it.
>>
>>691604245
Skulls are not formed until after birth this image fake as fuck
>>
>>691605162
Yes actually it is.
>>
>>691605213

samefag detected

>pro-life troll

this is nu
>>
File: 1466876904654.png (160 KB, 607x614) Image search: [Google]
1466876904654.png
160 KB, 607x614
>>691605001
>woman's rights
Woman's right to murder when it would be harder not to.
So empowering!
>>
>>691605285

stay salty you neckbearded virgin
>>
>>691595157
I'd be pro life if they were also for the idea of taking care of unwanted children and making sure they were raised in a healthy environment with a good education, but they aren't.

pro-birthers are a bunch of angry evangelical rednecks who want to use unwanted pregnancy as a punishment for "those whores" who it happens to, all while plugging their ears and humming away the empirical evidence suggesting that abortion has an incredible amount to lower crime rates, etc.

what really boggles my mind is that basically every pro-lifer I've met is your standard conservatard racist, but abortions are mostly keeping impoverished and potentially criminal minority populations low, so why are they against that?
>>
>>691605269
So what are you? Pro-death?
>>
ITT
lefty has nothing but flawed reasoning and an unearned sense of superiority

What's new?
>>
>>691605413

that would honestly make more sense than your silly outdated opinion

would you like to burn witches?
>>
File: 1455423305542.gif (2 MB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
1455423305542.gif
2 MB, 640x404
>>691598459
Stahp it!
>>
I think the notion that life begins at conception is fucking stupid.
I think the notion that life doesn't begin until it falls out of your cunt to be equally stupid.
And since development is so gradual, you can never say "yesterday it was a fetus and today it is a baby". We have to draw an arbitrary line in the sand at some point. I guess if I were king of the world, I'd have to put it at the third trimester. But I'm not a huge fan of government intervention and it seems like letting them be responsible for deciding, and further, overseeing these laws seems make my libertarian elbows dry.
>>
>>691605520

Drowning them is quicker and requires less setup.
>>
>>691605406
>conservatives are the racists
>why are they against decimating potential baby niggers?
Maybe because they aren't the real racists here Einstein. Perhaps they actually value human life.
>>
>>691595157
>We have too much people anyway.
damn right.
>>
Abortion is like gassing jews. When you do it you have to convince yourself (or be convinced) you're doing nothing wrong to defy nature. This is the thing which defines humanity: its ability to do evil.
>>
Anti abortion
Pro choice
>>
>>691605520
>outdated
Go back to tumblr, sweetie, where they'll assure you that you aren't on the wrong side of history. You are though.
>>
>>691605181
i mean, those skulls are obviously not made of bone in the first place. i'm guessing this was created as a joke, and is now being used as a false flag to anger the dumbest of pro-lifers.
>>
>>691605732

kek

stay upset/wrong
>>
>>691605520
This is the ideology that is killing Europe.
>>
>>691605639
>falling for the cunt trope that a fetus isn't alive
ishygddt
>>
Abortion should be compulsary.
>>
>>691605786

hahaha

>wants to burn witches and save babies

kek

stappls
>>
>>691605680
>Perhaps they actually value human life.
if this were true then the buck wouldn't stop at forcing accidents to be carried to term, but those "oh we care so much about life" conservatards turn a blind eye to what happens after those little unwanted mongrels are born.
>>
>>691605681
>We have too much people
>Not enough English classes apparently
>>
I think more people should have abortions. Way too many people on this planet as it is.
>>
>>691595157
No consciousness = Not life

and who cares about the "potential for life"? Overpopulation is a very real issue worldwide. You'd think /b/ with all its racism would agree on this. This is the main reason the world is going to shit, especially when the growth is strongest in underdeveloped countries, meaning net more stupid people doing stupid shit like blowing up cities for their desert wizard of choice.

Nobody gives a shit once you're born, stop fooling yourself into thinking you care about a cell puddle.
>>
>>691605680
This.
Ever notice where those good decent progressives put their Planned Parenthoods?
Always very near the black people... just like Sanger wanted.
>>
>>691605720
>naturalistic fallacy
>common strawman
a majority of zygotes are naturally aborted in the first place, pedro. bait harder.
>>
>>691605720
Are you fucking jehovist? There is no good and evil, just strong and weak. By killing the weak you help humanity to evolve.
>>
>>691605988
>No consciousness = Not life

This is the anti-science position.
>>
>>691605995
considering the vast majority of what planned parenthood does has nothing to do with abortion, I don't see your point.

but yea, I imagine there are a lot of planned parenthoods helping out underprivileged people who have been constantly stepped on and pushed down by racist conservatard legislation.
>>
>>691605886
If you will even make it that far in life you will find out what's important in life. What do you even think is? Killing your children? By abortion and medications, shit like 4chan and gay sex?
>>
the problem is most prolifers still believe in current year that humans are special or have souls.

protip: we aren't and we don't
>>
>>691595157
>>too much people
We do have an overpopulation problem, all right. We should alleviate things by getting rid of illiterate faggots like you.
>>
>>691605932
Just because someone thinks killing a potential baby is fucked up doesn't mean they have to take responsibility for it.
>>
>>691606234

>being this old, dumb, and salty

all these flavors and that's the one you go with?
>>
>>691606261
Except WE ARE HUMANS OURSELVES.
>>
>>691606295
>doesn't mean they have to take responsibility for it.
if they want to oppress others with their subjective morality, they absolutely need to take responsibility for it.
>>
>>691606321
I'm sure you'll have a happy life. I hope if you ever have children that you will have to see them fail and suffer by the world you created for them.
>>
>>691606333

well, I am.
>>
>>691606184
>racist conservative legislation
Name one conservative policy that is inherently racist.
>>
File: 1456754149992.jpg (82 KB, 773x682) Image search: [Google]
1456754149992.jpg
82 KB, 773x682
It has always amused me how the rubes who vote against their own interests and pound the drum of the backward GOP mindset hold on so tight to the abortion issue.

It's the old joke about timing, they want to cuddle & cure unborn foetuses but once the kid takes their first breath they could give a fuck. They are against social programs that would help these V babies their trying to save. They condescendingly appeal to the mother to think about "that little heartbeat of the person inside you!" but treat the mother like a pariah once they pop out the kid...woman who are poor, in need, too young, dealing with the bad choices they made are the ones usually seeking abortions. None of that matters once the kid is shot out, it's fuck you and kid..."Get a job you lazy bitch, welfare whore!"

All about the timing...why do they want babies brought into the world then could give a fuck when that baby needs good, education and housing? These Conservative vampires want as many poor, uneducated and miserable people as possible struggling to survive, overwhelmed by their own problems and unconquerable obstacles. That way the Us vs. Them, Have vs. Have Not paradigm can continue, they can hoard extreme amounts of wealth and have influence over government and business unencumbered. Everyone is so busy scraping by to survive they become beat down and lazy, they don't come together and mobilize to stop this sham of a system...if they have TV and some fast food they're fine, apathetic towards anything not immediately involved in their daily lives...
>>
>>691606405

you caused most of the problems in the world, old guy, please don't start.
>>
Chances are if a women is willing to have an abortion, its probably because they're in a situation where caring for a kid would be really hard and where the kid would probably have a shitty life anyways. I'm all for abortion, a wise man once said, "They'd call me Dr.Deletus, I'll annihilate your fetus"
>>
>>691606384
Telling you that you're not allowed to kill your baby is not oppressing you.
>>
>>691606483
No I didn't, liberals did.
>>
>>691606541

right, haha enjoy the rest of your pathetic life loser

>on 4chan post-40

fucking kill me if I'm still here after 25
>>
>>691595157
Is this a jelly candy?
>>
>>691606442
A nation full of poor uneducated kids is a nation full of potential soldiers.
>>
>>691606184
The founder of Planned Parenthood was a racist eugenicist who gave speeches at klan rallies. All I said was that it's odd that you never see one in a white neighborhood given their racist history.

>conservatard legislation
Sixty years of lefty help and blacks are worse off than before. The parties never shifted, the left just learned to sell their bullshit better.
>>
>>691606747
this mothhafuckin this!
>>
File: red.jpg (17 KB, 242x242) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
17 KB, 242x242
>>691604245
>seems legit
>>
>>691606659
Where do you want to go after 25? Think you're going to be the next president. You will fail miserably I can tell by your attitude.
>>
>>691606750
>>691606750
>>691606750
THIS
"Hey boy, come on over to the Democratic party. We will feed you and house you and you'll never have to work again just vote for us."
>>
>>691606442

Cont...in short, they need more zombie poor/middle class drones to scratch and claw to MAYBE afford weekly WalMart visits for cheese sticks and Chinese t-shirts. The butchers need sheep to herd, control and slaughter. Except the slaughter house shot to the head is this sham 'American dream' carrot in the sky that makes it all to easy to marionette the populace by the cult of Celebrity, greed and making the poor and middle class as fucked up as possible. And what's more fucked up than a 17 year old chick who got drunk and let some fuck dump a load into her trying to play Mother...
>>
>>691606442
>vote against their own interests

This really bothers me.
The smugness required to imagine that you know better than someone else what's good for them is the driving force behind leftism so I guess it shouldn't bother me... but it does.
What if you think that not granting an increasingly aristocratic political class more authority over your life and finances is not in your best interests?

Fuck off, tumblrina.
>>
>>691606510
Telling you that you're not allowed to have a procedure to remove an unformed zygote (something that already happens naturally in 70 to 80 percent of all fertilizations, mind you) that will lead to it becoming a baby and ruining yours and that child's lives and far more often than not have countless unforeseen and far reaching negative consequences is absolutely oppression, though.
>>
>>691606888
Kek trips bringing the bantz. If you are post 40 I apologize on behalf of the rest of my retarded generation. Once he graduates with his gender studies degree he'll get it.
>>
>>691606750
>All I said was that it's odd that you never see one in a white neighborhood
except they're literally all the fuck over the place, and most of them are in white neighborhoods because most neighborhoods are white.
>>
>>691606747
Exactly you understand my point exactly. They need dumb, mindless drones waving plastic American flags made in China to fight their wars, buy their insipid opiate entertainment and junk goods from WalMart...
>>
i am absolutely pro-choice. no person should be forced to gestate a pregnancy they do not consent to. accidents happen and people should have choices; women are not chattel and deserve a say in their own reproductive decisions.

inb4 "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BABBYS!!1", if you want one so bad go fuck a pro-life protester. you don't get to decide when/if total strangers reproduce. birth control sometimes fails and people don't want to be parents, deal with it.
>>
>>691606916
so you think all those clumps of cells you're saving are going to become upstanding young republicunts who contribute to society, then? is that why you want to force them all to be carried to term?

from your perspective I don't know why you'd be against abortion if it means fewer dead weight democrats who sit around sucking up your proud aryan tax dollars.
>>
>>691607203
No man stop tip toeing around it. You can drape whatever terms you want. It is killing a baby. It is killing something that resembles a baby. It is killing something that will be a baby. Telling you that you cannot murder it is not oppressing you. I'm not ruining anyone's life. You ruined your own life when you decided to take dick and get pregnant. It's not up to your entitled ass to decide that the child's life is going to be ruined.
>>
>>691606442
>pinning Us vs Them on the right

Neat trick since you guys are always about empowering small divisions of society while overlooking the whole. Hell, the whole lefty thing is centered around "the workers" vs "the bourgeoisie/1%" which isn't the most inclusive way to go about forming a political philosophy.
All race riot have happened under Democratic leadership. Remember that next time you want to talk about divisiveness.
>>
>>691607160
>The smugness required to imagine that you know better than someone else what's good for them is the driving force behind the pro-life movement

fixed that for you, maga.
>>
>>691607583
>It is killing a baby.
it is literally, objectively, scientifically not a baby. stop inventing lies to fit your narrative.
>>
>>691607640
That's nothing compared to the smugness that leads one to believe that a uterus us a license to kill at will.
>>
>>691607472
I think all of those clumps of cells will form their own person who can make their own decisions and have their own life. I don't think you have the right to terminate its life to your convenience.
>>
>>691607583

forcing someone to gestate a pregnancy they do not consent to is akin to slavery. you can't force a total stranger to give birth just because of your pwecious feelies. who even gives a shit about the fetus, it's not sentient and it isn't worth more than a living breathing human woman.
>>
>>691607583
>You ruined your own life when you decided to take dick and get pregnant.

so you're doing it to punish them and don't actually give a shit about the child. have you ever read roe v wade and all that juicy legislation behind why abortion is legal in the first place, or are you just a typical angry conservatard who thinks he knows best for people who he'll never meet and who's lives will never affect his own?
>>
>>691607728
>science
Science says it is a living thing at conception. All requirements for life have been met at that point.
Stop saying science is on your side. It isn't.
>>
"There is a concept called body autonomy. Its generally considered a human right. Bodily autonomy means a person has control over who or what uses their body, for what, and for how long. Its why you can’t be forced to donate blood, tissue, or organs. Even if you are dead. Even if you’d save or improve 20 lives. It’s why someone can’t touch you, have sex with you, or use your body in any way without your continuous consent.

A fetus is using someone’s body parts. Therefore under bodily autonomy, it is there by permission, not by right. It needs a persons continuous consent. If they deny and withdraw their consent, the pregnant person has the right to remove them from that moment. A fetus is equal in this regard because if I need someone else’s body parts to live, they can also legally deny me their use.
By saying a fetus has a right to someone’s body parts until it’s born, despite the pregnant person’s wishes, you are doing two things.

1. Granting a fetus more rights to other people’s bodies than any born person.
2. Awarding a pregnant person less rights to their body than a corpse."
>>
>>691607917
>thinks he knows best
Stealing from conservative posters. Tsk.
>>
File: 2ndtrimester.jpg (16 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
2ndtrimester.jpg
16 KB, 512x384
>>691607728
This is a 2nd trimester abortion. Crazy socialist grandpa and Hilldawg are all for this. You can say this isn't a baby but it sure as fuck looks like one. If a women has a 3 month premature birth a baby will come out looking like this. This baby is kicking. This baby has a heartbeat. This baby can hear its mother's heartbeat. So please keep this image in your head as you try to decide which party is the inherently evil one.
>>
>>691595157
Looks like a delicious gummy bear
>>
>>691607160
Says the fuck that thinks the Bush dynasty is different than what your railing against. You GOP cucks who tow their line are such a fucking embarrassment. Like those 56 billionaires who control more wealth than over half of the world's population give a fuck about you (just Google that very phrase and you'll see article after article reporting that statistic).

While you're trying to eliminate the American Aristocracy in your head (like I said same fucks who had no prolly with Bush's) the corporate combine that really runs this country is buttfucking you and laughing that you're so easily manipulated.

Fuck off Drumpf Zombie.
>>
>>691595157
There are way too many fuckers already. Do you guys seriously not ever just drive around and see the amount of people everywhere you go? Sure we could make this a non issue in several ways, but society isn't doing those things and it's unlikely that we will any time soon. The reality is that we are going to be seriously fucked from overpopulation in the very near future.
>>
>>691608037
>Science says it is a living thing
>thing

it does not, however, specify that it's a human being. in fact quite the opposite. it very explicitly states that it is not a human being at this point. because it isn't. have you actually read anything regarding the issue or are you just hoping that fullretard rhetoric you read on some pro-lifer facebook is right without doing any research of your own?
>>
>>691595157
It is fine. Saves loads of cash, pain, and time for the fetus and the parents.
>>
>>691595157
an awful life for a couple of weeks, or an awful life for almost 100 years?
>>
>>691607917
No you fucking faggot I'm not trying to punish anyone I just think killing babies is wrong.

>>691607860
wow 3edgy5me. A pregnancy they did not consent to? Everytime you put cock in your pussy you are consenting to a possible pregnancy. If you use BC you know theres a 1% chance. If you use a condom you know there is a 2% chance. Fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
File: 1361781126774.jpg (50 KB, 234x234) Image search: [Google]
1361781126774.jpg
50 KB, 234x234
>>691608196
doesn't have a central nervous system.

besides, what attracted all these conservative jesus-fucknuts to /b/? it was literally the most liberal forum ever. it's like liberals joining westboro baptist church to force liberal ideas.

you don't belong on 4chan at all.
>>
>>691608196
I'm trying to source your pictures, but it seems like they all come from evangelical pro-life propaganda blogs instead of legitimately documented medical and/or scientific sources. oops.
>>
File: 1360426869744.jpg (32 KB, 241x316) Image search: [Google]
1360426869744.jpg
32 KB, 241x316
>>691608580
>I just think killing babies is wrong.
then gtfo of /b/ and stop masturbating, you fucking murderer.
>>
>>691608354
>politically tainted science
>Sure, it's alive. Sure, all humans started exactly the same way... but this isn't human yet.
Must we wait for the magic of the second trimester? Is that when the soul or some such bullshit develops? Your lines are arbitrarily drawn to suit your own purposes.
>>
>>691608639
>it was literally the most liberal forum ever.

don't confuse liberal with libertarian. 4chan is very much a libertarian leaning crowd.
>>
File: pregnancy-6.jpg (25 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
pregnancy-6.jpg
25 KB, 400x225
>>691608639
Ever seen /pol/ kiddo?

>>691608691
Got it off of google. Here you go asshole. http://health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/pregnancy/conception/pregnancy3.htm
>>
I don't care. Better they do it before it's brought in the world than give it misery when it's in.
>>
>>691608782
>science isn't on my side?! science is arbitrary and wrong and tainted! praise jesus! pray for the souls of these poor aborted brainless vaguely human shells!

ur fuken ratarted lololol
>>
File: 1453647932769.jpg (119 KB, 617x932) Image search: [Google]
1453647932769.jpg
119 KB, 617x932
>>691608260
Liberal anon getting so mad. Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>691608958
>Ever seen /pol/ kiddo?
/pol/ is explicitly stated to be an extremist containment board, and isn't representative of 4chan as a whole in any way.
>>
>>691608749
>sperm is the same as a fertilized egg

This is the level of understanding consistently exhibited by "the party of science".
>>
File: GetImage.png (110 KB, 530x215) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.png
110 KB, 530x215
>>691608691
Here's another buddy! It starts looking like a baby pretty damn quickly doesn't it?

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/pregnancy_and_childbirth/first_trimester_85,P01218/
>>
I'm not for either side, but ponder this: "Is it logical for a creature to destroy it's own offspring, or is it just convenient?"
>>
>>691595157
do you realize that inflationary economy (like what we have with jew bankers inflating everything) need of inflationary population right?
>hurr my broken economic bubble
>>
ITT: Self-"""educated""" retards pretending they know medical terminology.

Actually, I expected that.
>>
>>691609003
Am an atheist. Your slander will not substitute for argument this time.
Speaking of arguments, why don't you have one?
>>
>>691609128
/b/ is explicitly stated to be a random board, and isn't representative of 4chan as a whole in any way.
>>
>>691608858
>don't confuse liberal with libertarian. 4chan is very much a libertarian leaning crowd.
not talking about the crowd. the crowd are mostly teenage normies trying to fit in and feel special. i'm talking about the whole foundation of 4chan is all about anime and no rules. but you kids who have barely lived one or two decades don't know what 4chan was originally. there's a reason moot quit, because 4chan was invaded by the exact opposite crowd he made it for.
>>
>>691608196
The type of fucks who believe this shit are frightening. Both in their outright stupidity but also in their complete lack of any perspective. Like it's been said, unless you are going to help pay or the kids rearing stay the fuck out of it. You GOP fucks don't want anyone touching your AR15's whose sole reason for existing is to murder human beings but you'll have the compunction to tell another person what to do with their body, their family and their life?!? Stay the fuck out of it you creepy cocksuckers.

These fucks who get off on showing the ooga booga pictures of dead foetuses should be shown the dead bodies of the people killed by our military industrial complex. You want to pigeon hole an entire religion and race of people, bomb them back to the stoneage but you're in love with an unborn baby that isn't of any concern to you. That's not strawman or any diversion it's fact. You fucks say it's all about life UNLESS your poor, black, an immigrant, gay, Arab, Muslim, a convict, etc.

Dumb cocksuckers.
>>
File: 1462024132993.gif (2 MB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1462024132993.gif
2 MB, 550x309
>>691595157
My baby's mother aborted my second child after leaving me during the custody battle I was having over our first with her family. She was 4 months and has schizophrenia.
>>
>>691595157
good, you came to the same conclusion as the developed world apart from America came to decades ago
>>
>>691609324
/b/ IS 4chan. the majority of 4chan's traffic comes from /b/. it isn't a niche interest board, it isn't a containment board. it is 4chan. don't play dumb.
>>
>>691608958
ever been on 4chan, newfag? /pol/ is an intentional funnel to keep normies like you away from the real boards. politics are completely unrelated to 4chan, but you fuckfaced shitnuggets won't stfu about politics, hence /pol/ was born. and guess what, it's the most extremist nazi board in history... exactly where you belong.

literally any thread remotely resembling original 4chan is 100% uninteresting to a good 80% on new 4chan's members.
>>
>>691609395
You're all over the place.
Haven't seen someone be so wrong about so many things in such a short time since the last tumblr screecap I saw.
>>
Who gives a fuck if someone you don't even know gets an abortion? Does it affect your life in anyway? No.
>>
>>691609096
Great junior pull out a meme and go the Tumblr route because you're proven wrong and really don't have a credible argument.

You apathetic Millenial cockroaches who try take the air out of everything with some oh so funny meme or new inside reference you an your butt buddies invented on the playground are vomit inducing.

Shut the fuck up when adults are talking you fucking infant.
>>
File: 61702_6006622266_eebabdd3cc_b.jpg (75 KB, 1017x575) Image search: [Google]
61702_6006622266_eebabdd3cc_b.jpg
75 KB, 1017x575
>>691609179
>fertilized egg is the same as fully grown human
>goes on to deny science
and i guess the computer you're using is run by prayers?
>>
File: 1466174921867.jpg (62 KB, 623x713) Image search: [Google]
1466174921867.jpg
62 KB, 623x713
>>691604245
>>
>>691609392
>there's a reason moot quit, because 4chan was invaded by the exact opposite crowd he made it for.
nigga don't even read moot's blog. stop pretending like babby's first epic maymay wasn't the naked banana guy.
>>
>>691609617
>majority of 4chan's traffic
Pretty sure /v/ is or was until recently busier. /b/ is just where everyone starts now. Cancer cuttung their teeth and a few old fucks trying to reminisce. That's what /b/ is.
>>
>>691609448
This, amazing how stuff like abortion, religion and global warming are still being debated over in the colonies.
>>
>>691605766
having seen their actual campaign claims, this isn't really crazy enough to assume it is fake.
>>
>>691604245
I went to the website, it linked me to a google search. First search result was "Aborted Fetus" on Amazon...
>>
>>691608170

How has this gotten no response? This is basically /thread, independent of all you retards arguing the irrelevant concept of whether or not a fetus is human.
>>
>>691609674
>/pol/
>normies
They tell people about Jewish conspiracy and Hitler being a swell guy.
Meanwhile, you can't post jb on /b/ anymore without a dozen normalfags crying for mods.
>>
>>691609617
/b/ doesn't appear on google and is one of the few age restricted boards. It sure as fuck isn't the majority of traffic.

>>691609674
I don't think people can kill babies. I'm the nazi. kek
>>
>>691604573
If abortion is no big deal, then opting out of child support should be no big deal. If thee woman has such a problem with that, get an abortion, cunt.
>>
>>691608196
>This baby can hear its mother's heartbeat.
Kek, yeah but not at that stage, that comes in the 30th to 31st week in pregnancy when the sensory neural connections form - and that's in Q1 of third trimester.

Baby in pic related is quite literally dead to the world in terms of sensory input if it is 2nd trimester.

Good try though, you bleeding heart.
>>
>>691610086
It's a bullshit argument that has been had... and it's a long argument. Guessing no one feels like it.

Basically though, like most things women's rights related, it is an attempt to absolve a woman of any responsibility for her situation.
>>
>>691610196
>/b/ doesn't appear on google and is one of the few age restricted boards. It sure as fuck isn't the majority of traffic.

how about you take your uncle's cock out of your mouth and take a quick peek at the very simple number of posts on each board? go ahead, go find me a board on 4chan that comes close to rivaling /b/. you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>691609395
Man it's just hilarious that conservatives are supposed to be the shitty people, but we can't have a debate without some liberal erupting into a fury and calling people names.
>not wanting to kill babies does not make me responsible for said babies life.
>my AR15 exists so i can murder human beings that attempt to murder me
>wanting to take my gun away and complain about me interfering with your life
>i'm not pigeon holing shit. "radical islam" is not a few people. it's mainstream islam. I can name 10 islamic countries that have a death penalty for homosexuals.
>>
File: you talk like a fag.jpg (82 KB, 362x263) Image search: [Google]
you talk like a fag.jpg
82 KB, 362x263
>>691610181
hence "normies"

also, 4chan was nearly shut down because of cp and jb. if you don't moderate that shit, the government considers the website a cp/jb site, and moot would be in prison instead of skimping around in his pink tutu dress.

4chan had serious legal problems some years ago.
>>
>>691610519
>It's a bullshit argument

How so? It's our legal foundation of basic human agency, and it very much applies to the abortion issue as well. It's exactly why abortion is legal in the first place, and no amount of evangelical emotional appeals will change that.
>>
File: you talk like a fag 2.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
you talk like a fag 2.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>>691610196
>>
>>691609701

See this >>691609804

The "wow mad Grandpa Tumblr dude you're crazy" isn't an argument bitch.

What don't you get about comparing the conservative/pro life/gun fetishists call for freedom of their rights & choice to own weapons whose sole purpose is the murder of people juxtaposed with their inane insistence that they "stop the murder" of some husk a woman they don't know has in her body?
>>
>>691595157
every nigger needs to be aborted.
>>
>>691610671
Everyone here is just looking out for the site because they've been around long enough to know that m00t had to go to court and testify against anon.
Nope. It's the huge influx of normalfags that continuous disregard for 1&2 (only applies to raids... remember that shit?) has wrought.
/pol/ is more like /b/ than /b/ now.
>>
>>691610738
Let's you, me, and Kafka say a woman woke up to find her five year old attached to her all human centipede style. If she removes it, it will die. Is that ok? Because, if not, you have to go back to the "it's not human" argument.
>>
>>691611132
/b/ wasn't political.
>>
>>691612208
/pol/ really isn't anymore either

12/7/14 never forget
>>
>>691611354
There are already legal precedents for this set by cases of conjoined twins. I suggest you give them a read :)
>>
>>691612419
>legality = morality
lol no

Not everyone lets "authority" dictate what is and is not right.
>>
>>691612388
>/pol/ really isn't anymore either
when you shed off the constant conservatard vs libcuck shouting matches, racebaiting, and "cuck" calling, it's still more or less exclusively political.
>>
>>691612621
have fun bombing abortion clinics then, I guess. let us know how that goes for you.
>>
i expected more shitstorm. /b/ seems you're evolving...
>>
>>691610656

>not wanting to kill babies does not make me responsible for said babies life.

Not in the abstract, but that's classic conservative double speak where you don't want the baby killed but yet forcing an I'll equipped Mother with no education , money, support, etc. to attempt to raise the kid may give them a fate worse than "being unborn". The kid starving in reality, on the planet is much more serious than your imagined pain an unconscious tadpole husk of a human fetus "feels".

No one asked you to take care of the kid by the way, just as no one asked you what you thought about the mother choosing an abortion. Not all abortions are for poor, young incapable mothers. We have are OWN circumstances that aren't the responsibility of anyone...it's not your concern either way.

>my AR15 exists so i can murder human beings that attempt to murder me

I know you battle back hoards of roving mauraders hunting you down on your way to Jack In the Box so you NEED your AR-15 for protection, but funnily enough most of us don't have to worry about that. Quit acting like your life's in danger 24/7 or that a six shot revolver isn't personal protection enough.

>wanting to take my gun away and complain about me interfering with your life

Wanting to make my own decisions in my life and you complaining about it, protesting on the sidewalk, murdering physicians...
Could do this all day.

>i'm not pigeon holing shit. "radical islam" is not a few people. it's mainstream islam. I can name 10 islamic countries that have a death penalty for homosexuals.

Hitler made the same argument that the people o Poland, Hungary, Austria, England, etc. were all the same and were mainstream Jews. I can name one country where up until 50 years ago blacks were still segregated, couldn't vote, gays were pariahs of the Society and just last month said country wanted to control where a trans person urinated. Things are tough all over I guess...
>>
>>691612665
Don't forget Lord Kuk.

Anyway, what's your point? /b/'s Hal Turner episode was politically motivated... so was that chanology cancer. Politics has always played a role here.
If we want to talk about boards that have nothing to do with 4chan, there are better places to start. Looking at /soc/, /sp/, /biz/, /fit/, etc. And bring back /l/ while we're at it, if that wasn't 4chan related I don't know what is.
>>
>>691612621
Read the cases and why particular decisions were reached before you assume they conflict with your subjective morality, maybe.

Have you ever read supreme court decisions? They don't reach them by going around shitting on human decency, on either side of the political spectrum. Except for Scalia. That guy was fucking out of touch.
>>
>>691612747
>ad hom in lieu of argument
That's what we've all come to expect from your kind.
>>
Murdering children cause you are not responsible enough to use basic contraceptive...

Adoption is always a great option, especially for newborns and infants cause that is what infertile couple want but I bet you are against adoption too, ain't you you fucking whore bitch?
>>
>>691613227
>implying I don't listen to a new case on the oyez file almost daily
>implying I am ignorant because I disagree with you
Fuck off, bootlicker.
>>
File: 1451214352115.gif (10 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1451214352115.gif
10 KB, 300x169
>>691612930
Oh...you know he right y'all...
>>
>>691613457
>against adoption
They are... unless the parents are homosexuals.
>>
>>691596063
tits or gtfo
>>
>>691602685
That's because most people are fucking retarded.
>>
>>691613161
playing a role != the basis for which the board exists. that was the point.
>>
>>691613527
Obvious samefag is obvious... is also a nigger.
>>
>>691613259
>denounces ad hominem
>immediately turns around and replies with ad hominem

i mean, if you want, anon.
>>
>>691601536
I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>691613692
You're out of your mind...my unborn sentient fetus lil brother must've done that. You know how precocious these 77 day olds are...
>>
>>691613457

contraception isn't always 100% effective even when used properly. thank goodness we have safe, legal procedures available to terminate unwanted pregnancies.

but yeah lol let's just force the poor woman to carry it for 9 mo just to throw it into a broken and overloaded foster/adoption system, great idea

there are thousands of kids already waiting to be adopted, what's a few thousand more amirite?
>>
>>691595157
im against abortion. If horny bitches have sex they have to take the consequence of it too.
>>
>>691613688
>le everyone pretending to be the same idiot maymay
This is newfag cancer circa 2007.
Fucking myspacers.
>>
>>691599805
Boy howdy, im SHO yous a faggot.
>>
>>691609940
>that way her bloodline is ended
whites shouldnt be allowed to have abortions. negroes should be required to.
>>
>>691613484
>implying I don't listen to a new case on the oyez file almost daily
how very convenient of you to claim to consume knowledge so specific to rebuttal of the poster you were replying to.

either way, you're ignorant because you make assumptions, have shitty opinions, and lie anonymously on the internet in order to protect your own ego, friend.
>>
>>691613815
>name calling = ad hom
If I say you're a faggot, that's not ad hom.
If I say you're wrong because you're a faggot, that is.
>>
>>691614076

i hope you feel the same way when your condom breaks and you find yourself slapped with child support.
>>
>>691614298
So, murder is ok if it's convenient for you?

Noted.
>>
>>691614247
You still have no argument.
>>
>>691614108
>/b/ isn't political
>/pol/ isn't either
>/pol/ was literally created to focus on politics and still does
>what's your point?
>that was the point.
>no you have it wrong I'm a completely different anon who is just this moment voicing my opinion, and i'm so angry I'm going to tell you to fuck off and call you a myspacer.

kys :)
>>
>>691602329
But... A fetus has zero collective memory, if it cant even comprehend death or pain, its like it never even existed. Its a hard topic to talk about, but you know this right? Seriously, if you knew you were going to die now, youd be nervous because you are smart enough to comprehend the idea of your consciousness stopping and "leaving the party" so to speak. Unless of course youre religious, in which case this conversation is over. But anywho, if you havent even opened your eyes yet and your nerves havent developed to feel pain and you have no collective memory of anything, is it really that immoral? Wouldnt killing cows who could feel pain be considered a bit more fucked up?
>>
>>691614069
Foster means parents won't give up parental right and gov't can't take them. Newborns and infants and even toddlers who are available for adoption are snatched up ridiculously fast.

I am Ok with first, second month abortion. And plan b (morning after pill)! By the end of first trimester you are just a cruel lazy bitch.

Be responsible. I know 95% of women don't know the definition of the word, so ima go look it up quick:

re·spon·si·ble
rəˈspänsəb(ə)l/
adjective
having an obligation to do something, or having control over or care for someone, as part of one's job or role.
"the department responsible for education"
synonyms: in charge of, in control of, at the helm of, accountable for, liable for
"who is responsible for the prisons?"
being the primary cause of something and so able to be blamed or credited for it.
"the gene was responsible for a rare type of eye cancer"
synonyms: accountable, answerable, to blame, guilty, culpable, blameworthy, at fault, in the wrong
"if an error's been made, I'm the one who's responsible"
(of a job or position) involving important duties, independent decision-making, or control over others.
synonyms: important, powerful, executive
"a responsible job"
>>
>>691614283
>If I say you're wrong because you're a faggot, that is [ad hominem]
you literally posted that he was wrong because he was an impliedly inferior "kind". are you legit retarded?
>>
I'm completely in favor of abortion.

Seriously I've been through hell for over 3 weeks because of an unexpected pregnancy even though me and my girlfriend did all we could (condoms + pills)... the condom broke and my GF was taking meds that negated the pill effects (we didn't know at the time).

In Brazil it's illegal to abort (except extreme cases like rape victim and such) and if you go to the hospital and they verify that the female is pregnant and suddenly there was a problem you're pretty much fucked for trying to kill an unborn baby.

Basically we were alone at that time and she had to make poisonous tea every day to the point she had a big hemorrhage that "forced" a miscarriage.

Abortion laws are stupid and not preventing only stupid people that don't know what anti-conceptional is. But also people who might have their lives ruined because a baby is much more than a life, it requires resources... be it time, finance and even psychological.

After all that we've been through my GF told her mother what she did and went crazy afterwards realizing she was a murderer. We broke up and she doesn't talk to me anymore, but still at the time she was drinking poisonous tea we knew it was the right choice, and I sleep to this day like a baby without any regret.
>>
Ah the common Abortion dilemma. The left cries mightily to kill the "fetus" yet pisses in their pants when a bomb kills children. The Right cries to save the babies but bombs the shit out of them with war. Both sides are fucking retarded as hell. If you're for abortion, but against war then you are a contradicting faggot. If your pro war but anti abortion you are also a contradicting faggot. Pro life means you would be anti war, anti death penalty, anti abortion. Women's rights to kill an unborn baby(put your stupid argument aside about how it's just tissue. So are you) is the same as pro war, death penalty because you don't consider life sacred. You cry and get triggered when some stupid dog gets killed, but consider it a win for women's rights when a machine vacuums out the brains of a living thing. Both sides need to reassess their stance on issues. Stop with this hypocritical bull shit.
>>
For me it all comes down to if the fetus is a live human or not
>>
>>691614768

taking responsibility by terminating an unwanted pregnancy is being responsible.
>>
>>691614421

>murder
>legal medical procedure, human right

pick one
>>
>>691614656
>f you knew you were going to die now, youd be nervous because you are smart enough to comprehend the idea of your consciousness stopping

i think the whole reason for non-religious pro-lifers is that they experience this, and project this empathy onto fetuses, or potential humans, or whatever emotional terms they use, but aren't actually smart enough to process the concept that fetuses lack this experience or even the capability to do so.

pro-life is at its foundation an argument of emotional appeal, and it's pointless trying to reason philosophically with it.
>>
>>691614900
it makes no sense to say that a child comes from a fetus, but he himself was before a fetus, just as an adult doesn't come from a child, but before was child, and is always the same human being from the beginning. And as absurd to argue that the newly conceived child isn't a human being because it has not Boyish, as assume that the child is not a human being because it has not the external appearance of an adult man.
>>
>>691614894
>Pro life means you would be anti war, anti death penalty, anti abortion.

maybe it would make it easier for you to simply call their movement what it is, i.e. anti-abortion, or pro-birth, or anti-women.
>>
>>691614894
Centrist fence sitters who like to poo poo both sides of a argument yet add no valid counter other than "you're both fucked" are the ultimate apathetic douchebags. Fuck off Plato. GOP cocksuckers are the hypocritical dualistic fucks who always want their cake and to eat it too, plus a bite of everyone else's.

The hypocrisy of the prolife movement cretins who also love prisons, death penalties and war is justified...taking a woman choosing to end HER pregnancy and extrapolating it to be akin to war, indiscriminate killing is asinine. Totally different philosophies there...
>>
>>691615313
I'm not sure what you're arguing for, but your logic makes it seem like you're ok with abortion.
>>
>>691616014

*Criticism of the prolife movement...is valid....
>>
>>691595157
"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Dead fetus.

Lel
>>
>>691616014
The fact that you don't see the moral relevance is telling with how much your ability to reason has been diminished. Maybe you should read a book that isn't just pictures.
>>
I've made my gf get an abortion before. I felt indifferent. I think deep down inside, so did she. We've both pretty much forgotten about it. It's no big deal.
>>
>>691595157
I'm doctor deletus; will annihilate your fetus
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.