[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
confessions with /b/ 1) I used to be a brony, and I still watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
confessions with /b/
1) I used to be a brony, and I still watch the shit every once and a while just reminiscing of the days when I didn't have shit to worry about

2)I used to watch clop shit, and now I cringe whenever thinking about that shit

3)I used to be one of those 'rawr xD *lawl randem*' faggots

4) a shit ton more faggot shit

what about you, /b/?
>>
I've killed a man and it's eating me from inside.
>>
>>691571898
i secretly masturbate near good friends or family either sleeping or awake.
>>
>>691572093
Story?
>>
Fucked a cousin from ages 16-18
>>
Once I enjoyed consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>691572592
I wanted to see how much I could fit in my mouth so I swallowed him, now he's eating his way out.
>>
I don't actually have a personality. My 'personality' is actually just a mix of the personalities of those around me.
It makes me feel pretty fake and artificial.
>>
My gf told me that the last time she had sex with his ex, she was thinking about me. Only time she cum with the guy as far as I know.
>>
>>691573181
This is confession time, not brag about your fantasies time
>>
I secretly call one of my closest friends a whole because she fucked two guys one each and her boyfriend is a huge cuck. I once thought of one day if they plan to fuck again to expose her deeds to her parents the next time she brings it up
>>
>>691572616
Story?
>>
>>691573181
sounds like you got cucked and then lied to, all in one move
>>
>>691573411
*whore
>>
>>691573411
Cont. Her parents are very conservative, even though she is 19, she's going to get punished one way or another. Not my problem if she gets what she deserves.
>>
i (minor) used to actively seek out adults to have sexual online relationships with from age 10 to 14
>>
>>691575102
my friend is in a ddlg relationship with someone twice her age and she is years from not being a minor
>>
>>691573411
> she fucked two guys one each
English motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
cousin stuff
>>
I've been wetting the bed the last couple of weeks, I'm 18, not sure if I should go to the doctor.
>>
>>691572994
Same
>>
>>691575399
What I mean to say is she fucked one guy once, got cheated on, got with another guy then fucked him.
>>
>>691575528
Go to the doctor man, could be bladder cancer or some,shit.
>>
1. I'm a freak! The 30 year old woman I am currently fucking used to be a kid...

2. I'm naked under my clothes.

3. Pancakes give me gas.
>>
I think I'm bi
>>
>>691576085
I knew a chick that was Bi polar. I feel ya!
>>
>>691575667
that's unsettling but okay
>>
>>691572736

You sick motherfucker
>>
>>691576085
Same. I've come out to one person, and I'm trying to decide if I want to go any further with it, or if I just want to keep it to myself.
>>
I have very strong feelings for my ex, which I broke up with them two years ago.
>>
>>691572994
That's normal. How you behave depends in part on how the person you're interacting with behaves. That's just part of social interactions.
>>
>>691576085
are you a cute guy?
>>
>>691572994

Same here. Shit makes me feel abnormal as hell. But at the same time I feel like it can make me versatile because I adjust to different situations and different people
>>
I should have broke that fucking bottle over your fucking head you fucking queer. I can't believe you. After everything I did for you.

I hope you fucking rot.
>>
File: scale.jpg (19 KB, 510x383) Image search: [Google]
scale.jpg
19 KB, 510x383
My gf told me she thinks of other girls when she masturbates.

And so the game begins...
>>
>>691576085
Same. It's not so bad tbh
>>
>>691572994
I'm the same way. How I act depends on who's around me at all times. When I'm by myself, I'm seemingly artificial and bland. Down to the way I walk.
>>
>>691575528
Did anything traumatic happen to you recently? That can sometimes trigger a subconscious response like that.
>>
>>691576537
I don't think I will talk about it with anyone, maybe I should wait a few years to be sure, I like pussy more than dicks but still I would jerk a guy off or let one fuck my ass
>>
>>691576718
Must have been a rough situation.
>>
>>691576655
It's completely normal
>>
I fucked my best friend once, when she passed out drunk.
Never told her.... Never will.
>>
>>691576994
I know how you feel. I don't think I'd want to get assfucked, but I'd jerk a dude off or fuck his ass if he wanted it. I still like chicks more, but it's not an exclusive attraction. I tried to suppress that reality for years. Now I accept it, but idk if I wanna share it with the world.
>>
>>691576962
been stressed but nothing traumatic, pretty tired of wet sheets though
>>
-I want to watch my gf get fucked by one or two girls wearing strap-ons.

-I hate old people

-I've fucked my gf while family members were sleeping nearby
>>
File: 1404626726469.gif (2 MB, 290x229) Image search: [Google]
1404626726469.gif
2 MB, 290x229
I'm successful and well adjusted but the only time I feel like myself is when I'm speaking as an anonymous text box on the internet.
>>
>>691577171
This hasn't ever happened before? Male or female?
>>
I stalked a rich goodie goodie christian girl for 9 years. Closest I came to something terrible was i was outside her house at 3am and called the house and her dad answered. After that I woke up and realized i didnt love her I was just a creep. I'm better now, wife and stable job. But the memory of how close I came to being a crime statistic haunts me to this day.
>>
>>691577278
It's probably because the stuff we say here can't affect us in real life. Sometimes we self-censor around others because of how we fear they'll interpret it. I feel the same way sometimes.
>>
>>691577042

Really? I guess that's a bit of a relief.
>>
>>691577340
male, a few times when I was like 11 or 12. Now it's happening almost every other night, and it's for sure pee not like a wet dream.
>>
>>691577016

Just years of taking care of someone just to have things stolen, broken, and torn apart with no appreciation what-so-ever. It's not as bad as others on here, but goddamn I need to let it out.
>>
>>691573420
Met her at a party for the first time and started flirting without knowing we were related (It was my 1st cousin's birthday party and she had a shit ton of friends there so I figured this girl was one of them). Turns out we're third cousins. I was 16 she was 15. We kept in touch and eventually had a sleepover. Parents allowed it bc we're cousins. Cuddling on her bed watching Netfilx and shit starts getting heated. We fucked all night. Things get weird and she doesn't wanna talk about it but we still remain friends. Eventually we start doing it again like a year later. Around the time I turned 18 she said she wanted to stop because it was "wrong". She started dating some cringy beta faggot with vape hats. I posted his snapchat on /b/ and got it stormed with dickpics, she knew it was me and got pissed so we stopped talking.
>>
I secretly hate tards even though I am one.
>>
>>691577585
Assuming you're not just drinking too much before you go to bed, it couldn't hurt to go see a doctor. It could be a kidney or bladder issue.
>>
>>691577154
I don't know what to do, cause I wanna wait a few years to tell certain people but, I guess telling someone would immediatly make everyone think I'm gay.

I just wanna enjoy a good pussy and jerk a guy off, is that bad?
>>
I act tough around my family and friends because I'm terrified of them thinking I'm vulnerable. My parents used to beat the shit out of me and my uncle molested me, I can't trust any motherfuckers because I assume they'll all take advantage of me. People ask me why I'm such an angry bitch, I tell them it's because people piss me off easily. But anger is really just a cover up for sadness and such.
>>
>>691578028
>I just wanna enjoy a good pussy and jerk a guy off, is that bad?
For me it's the dream lol.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>691577934
do I tell my parents?
this seems embarrassing
>>
>>691578028

It's not. There's just so many labels and stigma from shit that people say that makes us afraid to be comfortable with ourselves out of fear of being labeled or judged.

I'm bi (not into masculine dudes so much, but I like trans women/traps) but keep it mostly to myself. Only person that knows is my gf
>>
>>691577647
I had someone, who meant the world to me, use me up. I'm pretty bitter about things because of them. I can understand that feeling. All I can say is, I'm sorry you gave your all for nothing.
>>
>>691578246
I'm guessing you probably have to if you're on their health insurance. I guess you could try asking to go to the doctor without telling them why, but I know that wouldn't have worked with my family growing up. I understand it's embarrassing, but it's better to be embarrassed for a little while than to let a potential UTI/kidney problem go untreated, right?
>>
>>691577499
I don't really self censor IRL. I'm an arrogant cunt but since I'm attractive and confident people just accept it. I think deep down I'm afraid of any serious commitment so I keep people at a distance with various 'masks'. Annoyingly I've gotten so good at wearing my masks that people try harder than ever to form attachments to me.

That's why this kind of communication appeals to me. I can wear any mask I want and then disappear back into the crowd at a moment's notice.
>>
>>691571898
Being a fat beta loser until i was 20 left me with some very toxic concepts about relationships, love, etc. so i became mgtow, not out of spite of women, but out of spite for me and love itself. I plan to live out my days in a farm with as many rescue dogs as i can take care of and one or two love dolls.

Gonna be browsing this shit site until i die.
>>
>>691578655
Ah, I see. I certainly wear these 'masks' too, but it's more to try to fit in rather than keep people at a distance. I'm such a natural introvert that constantly being around and interacting with people drives me crazy and makes it harder to feel normal and a part of something bigger, if that makes sense.
>>
>>691575528
u always hear shit like "good thing we caught it early" or "we caught it too late"
go see a doctor
>>
>>691578237
19, but I'm not hot and I don't feel very comfortable saying I'm bi, its all too sudden for me, something I had in mind for a while
>>
I'm a teacher and I purposefully pick my nose and wipe my boogers on the kids' coats and bags.
>>
>>691579269

What do you teach?
>>
File: taczka.gif (1015 KB, 290x240) Image search: [Google]
taczka.gif
1015 KB, 290x240
>>
>>691578494
How did your gf reacted about it? What if she leaves you and tells everyone?
Shit like that is because why I don't trust anybody about it
>>
>>691571898
1) im bisexual
2)im attracted to my best friend but im starting to hate his fucking guts
3) I masturbate when ever i face time my friends
4)I want to be a man whore
5)My dad always wanted me to be the popular social kid but i always kept to small groups of friends that werent too social, so over the years i have developed a personality that is more social but its not me, its someone else, i like it, but it makes me feel like a fake piece of shit
>>
>>691578048
>I act tough around my family and friends because I'm terrified of them thinking I'm vulnerable. My parents used to beat the shit out of me

Can relate with that much.

I still have a bunch of scars from this one time both my parents and my brother ganged up on me and a few more from other times when it was just my mom or my dad.

The worst part is that they never did shit to my brother, he's a shithead but he got the normal childhood.

I occationally think about commiting a triple-murder/suicide but then chicken out because i don't want to die or go to prision, do you?
>>
>>691578949
>>691578641

thanks anon, will tell em tomorrow!
owe you one
>>
>>691579019
I'm gonna get a little real with you for a second, if that's OK.

I'm 22 now, but when I was in high school (16 or 17), I had a couple guys proposition me for a little homosexual fooling around. One wanted to give me a BJ, and the other wanted us to jerk off in front of each other. Now, at this point, I had no sexual history whatsoever, and even though this idea did kinda sound appealing, I was too scared to go through with either scenario because I was afraid it would mean I was gay, even though I was conscious of the fact that I liked both girls and guys. (I think there was a part of me that thought my first sexual experience had to be with a girl if I wanted to not be gay. Idk.)

5 or 6 years later, I'm still not entirely comfortable with my sexuality, but I'm starting to come around more. And I'm STILL not really comfortable talking out loud about being bi. So I completely understand where you're coming from here. If you're not ready, you don't have to force yourself to come out. You should wait until you're ready.
>>
>>691577647
others ppl's problems may be worse, but ur problems are still problems.
i'm glad you were able to let it out somewhere
>>
>>691579542
Good for you, man. Best of luck!
>>
>>691572093
Don't worry too much anon, a life really doesn't worth nearly as much as people say, as long as you are safe that no one is gonna catch you, just keep living your life without regrets
>>
>>691577647
Nothing wrong with letting it out! We've all got problems. No need to prioritize them here. We all matter.
>>
>>691572093
If you're serious, I'd love to hear the background.
>>
>>691579345

She was pretty accepting of it. Maybe it helps because she's fucked a trans girl before and she was into it. She's also bi so that might also be part of the reason she didn't judge.

We both like to fool around with girls and decided the only way another cock with come into the equation is if it's a tranny.

Well, we were friends for a good while before we started dating and we're like best friends now, so I don't rewlly worry about her doing something like that.

It's definitely tough speaking out about something you're not truly comfortable with, but there's nothing wrong with keeping it private either. Just come out with it when it feels comfortable for you.
>>
>>691572093
Don't worry m8, he was going to die anyway. Just don't do it again.

why did you though?
>>
>>691577231
I fingered my gf while her sleeping mother was in the same room
>>
>>691578892
Yeah I was the same for a long time. Loser with a capital L in high school, few 'friends' I couldn't care less about, no real ambition beyond getting 10 hours sleep a day. I fought to be accepted but never really found out how.

Then one day I met Riley. Riley was everything I wasn't, he was cool, funny, likable and attractive. Women threw themselves at him without a hint of jealousy or regret. He was friends with everyone he met, people fought for his attention and in return he always left people smiling to themselves.

Since I worked with him I eventually became friends with him and after some time observing him I figured out his 'secret'. See, Riley was actually an extremely shallow person inside, he wasn't particularly smart or attractive, but extremely charismatic. He viewed each person as a ladder to be climbed, from total stranger all the way to best friend. All it took is a few simple interactions and everything falls into place. Smile, mirror their body language, always press for more intimacy, 'open up', maintain eye contact, fake vulnerability, use their name at every possible venture.

After I managed to craft a mask which is gregarious, affable, cool and subtly dominant. Now I'm the "Riley", I have all the power I've ever wanted, I have friends who would die for me (who I still dont care about) and women vying for my attention, but still all I care about is getting my 10 hours sleep.
>>
>>691580390

Nice
>>
File: 1466920886063.jpg (68 KB, 525x875) Image search: [Google]
1466920886063.jpg
68 KB, 525x875
>>691571898
>Im a high functioning methamphetamine addict
>I've been diagnosed as bipolar by a few different shrinks now.
>I reckon i might have a bastard kid in another state after a questionable one night stand, deleted facebook to avoid ever being found.
>When i fuck my girlfriend i think about my ex.
>I think chicken nuggets are highly overrated
>>
>>691580465
I wish I could still get 10 hours a night. I'm lucky to get 7 these days.
>>
>>691579585
>(I think there was a part of me that thought my first sexual experience had to be with a girl if I wanted to not be gay. Idk.)

That's like what's running on my mind right now, also I can relate to you, I had a gay friend who would flirt with me and also had a gf but she knew nothing about my bi deal, but haven't had sex with a girl and I want to have it before doing anything with males, so I won't feel gay or shit, I'm very weird right now, I don't know what the fuck with whom do I talk about it
>>
File: 1456399258021.jpg (14 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1456399258021.jpg
14 KB, 250x300
>>691580615
>I think chicken nuggets are highly overrated
GET
OUT
>>
>>691578048

I feel ya on the anger part.
>>
>>691580615
High functioning meth addict? Bullshit. Everybody around you thinks you're bugged-out and fucked-up, they're just too intimidated to say anything. Of course, they probably think it's coke. But yeah, I guarantee you if I met you I could peg you from a mile away as a barely-functional fuck-up with a job.
>>
>>691580747

If you have your first sexual experience with a guy, it doesn't make you automatically gay.

There's plenty of gay guys who fucked a girl before they fucked a guy, but they're not straight.

Your sexual orientation is what you make it. You could fuck 20 girls before you fuck a guy, but if you lose all attraction to women and only like men... You're still gay

All I'm saying is, don't worry so much about labels and figure out what you like. Liking both is okay too
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-15-17-11-43.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-15-17-11-43.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
I convinced my best friend to send nudes on snapchat for 20 dollars a month and i created a new snapchat account so that she wouldnt know that i am partaking in her services. Also i made sure I'm the only one paying for her services. Its also fair to mention that she has a bf and he doesnt know about this
Pic is very related i have more too
>>
I sometimes dress up in my sister's old clothes (panties, small tank top or dress, stuffed bra) and film myself masturbating in various positions of semi-contortion. Then I might watch the videos later and masturbate to them; but all so far have been deleted shortly after being recorded...
>>
>>691580747
I've got a fake kik if you wanna talk more with me there?
>>
>>691581369
Get a shrink, man. I'm all for sexual freedom, but that's just... alarming.
>>
>>691580990
Highly doubtful.
I use consistently but i use a fairly low dose, those that know me better than anyone else just think that i've finally got my shit together, sad really.
I use meth to help me study, work a job, work out and enjoy my hobbies. Without it i'd go under.
>>
>>691581323
>I pay $20/month for disgusting mexican tits
You're just as dumb as her, m8.
>>
>>691571898
I learned how to kiss a girl from a lesbian softcore porno I watched when I was 12.
I was a brony back in 2010, and I still have a rainbow dash t-shirt.
I emotionally abused an introverted bookworm, dumped her, and turned her into a slut who fucks strangers on camera and calls them "Daddy".
I'm sexually aroused by brother-sister incest, in fact, I have nearly every fetish under the sun.
I had a phase when I was into cross-dressing, but then I stopped. I still have the clothes.
I've lurked on 4chan since 2004.
I bullied a mentally retarded kid in grade school, to the point that his mother told me to stay away.
I enjoy both disco and rock and roll.
I could go to prison for the contents of one of my hard drives.
I find lists of classic literature, then read the synopses on Wikipedia so that I can discuss them with people later.
I'm terrified of dying.
I enjoy guns, but don't believe in the Second Amendment.
>>
>>691581749
$20 is nothing to me poorfag
>>
Talking to chick that could ruin my life if anyone found out.
>>
>>691581323

Not trying to be as rude as the other guy, but even if she is your best friend, not worth 20 a month for her snap. There are girls way hotter for that price.

If you had hotter friends this situation would be killer.
>>
I have an addiction of getting special services at asian massage parlors.
>>
>>691581938

How?
>>
>>691581932
You're paying for the shitty version of something you could find for free on the internet, you could be a billionair and you'd still be simply dumb.
>>
>>691581903
>I emotionally abused an introverted bookworm, dumped her, and turned her into a slut who fucks strangers on camera and calls them "Daddy".

Got any videos?
>>
>>691581974
I don't think it's fair to say what the pics are worth. It's probably about more than just the physical look of her tits. It's partially the sneaking around that's thrilling and worth it to him. I kinda get it.
>>
>>691581210
>>691581479
Yeah I get it, but still I don't feel like I should label myself bi, neither I wanna talk about it anymore, I'm just gonna wait a long time, maybe it'll go away? I don't know what to think about myself, maybe I should be alone for a while
>>
>>691582405
I'd rather not. She's a dumbass, and posts easily identifiable information/locations.
>>
>>691577652
I'm pretty sure that 3rd cousins are not considered related for the purposes of incest anywhere in the United States, or most parts of the world for that matter. Legally speaking, you did nothing wrong in having sex with her. The snapchat business, on the other hand......
>>
File: 1459654275135.jpg (76 KB, 711x713) Image search: [Google]
1459654275135.jpg
76 KB, 711x713
>>691581932

>wasting money for spic titties when you can get all that porn you want for free
>>
>>691582579
True, I know I would have done that with some of my friends in high-school could I have.
>>
>>691582702

Fair enough.

What's on one of your hard drives that could put you in jail? Give a hint
>>
I'm a pedo
>>
>>691582579

but it's 240$ a year ya tard
>>
>>691583103
Yeah, if I had the money available, I definitely would've done it with at least a couple of my friends. They were attractive to me. It didn't matter if other people didn't agree.
>>
>>691581323
You convinced her and are the only buyer? Whatever story gets you off, kid. Even if it's true, she would have to be as dumb as you not to know already.
>>
File: Cheese-pull-with-beer-glass-2.jpg (860 KB, 5344x4008) Image search: [Google]
Cheese-pull-with-beer-glass-2.jpg
860 KB, 5344x4008
>>691583137
>>
>>691583258
I'd absolutely spend $240 a year to get constant nudes from my best friend without her even knowing. Now I'm an adult with a job, so I could understand teenagers not having that kind of money. But I do. So I'd pay it.
>>
I read the hetalia mangas and liked them now i shame myself for it.
>>
>>691583363
Maybe she is lol
>>
>>691571898
I have constant thoughts of killing myself, and telling anyone, let alone getting help, is the the last thing on my mind.
Also I have an incest fetish.
>>
>>691583364
Kek
>>
I lost my virginity to prostitutes. Had sex only with prostitutes and some fags for two years.

Now I learned how to pick up girls and it is fucking easy. I feel like shooting myself in the foot now. The problem is now I think I might have HPV and/or herpes and I can't tell any normal girl what I have been doing the past two years.
>>
>>691583486
I can only think of about one woman I've ever met that I'd do that with, other than that there's no one I can think of worth it. Tits are tits and there's tons of porn on the internet.
>>
I desire a clingy stalker-like friend who's only friend is me.
>>
>>691583821
Male or female?
>>
>>691583821
Thats ok i guess
>>
>>691572994
Are you guys retarded?

Did you think you were the only one individual and most original person?

We're a mix of everyone else

What else can we be?
We were raised with em
We learn

Influences m8
They're more than real

I don't even think it's wrong to just act any way you want

I mean you are what you are
If you act a certain way then you are that way

Choose your influences
You start acting a certain way then it becomes normal
Then it becomes part of you
Then you are whatever you started copying

Be whoever you want to be
The only difference between people who do and people who don't

It's that those who did it
Actually did it

That's it
There's no other difference
>>
>>691583678
It's not about the availability of other porn. It's the intimacy of the friendship and the power.
>>
>>691583922
Either works, I guess. I never really thought about that part.

>>691583973
Is it? It's really kind of selfish and crazy, I think.
>>
>>691577278
this is actually so true.
In real life I just feel broken and misunderstood.
And it seems there's no one to really talk to.
I feel so dead atm, that I can barely take it.
>>
>>691582665
That's all right. I just wanted to offer you an outlet to keep talking to someone anonymously.
>>
File: 1379086318858.png (130 KB, 759x582) Image search: [Google]
1379086318858.png
130 KB, 759x582
>>691584290
No reason to live and worse still no reason to die. I feel it too buddy.
>>
>>691584238
How is it selfish he/she likes you and you like her/him back the fact that you accept his/her stalkish nature even supports that.
>>
>>691583677
Wow, you have the two most common things ever. Your life is only ruined by your own anxiety.
>>
I am a brony, and...

▲▲
I cant triforce
>>
>>691584622
>>691584599
Check'em
>>
My dick is 9 inches flacid
>>
>>691582056
She's a cousin that is 14 and everyone holds me to a high standard because I'm the "Marine". I don't want this at all (besides reproductive purposes) but she's emo as fuck and if I cut it off she'll kill herself.
>>
>>691584599
Because it shows how I am so insecure and have such low self-esteem, that I'd need a friend like that just to make me feel loved.
>>
>>691584764
>>Not knowing how to triforce

Jk i dont even know how to greentext
>>
>>691583677
Just get the test idiot. Knowing if you have something is way easier than being terrified that you might have it. There's a 100% chance of a free STD clinic being in your area and figuring out if there's any disease. Trust me, I'm 25 and have an anxiety problem from when I was a kid about having HIV. (My dad shot up Meth a lot and I fell onto a needle he had left laying around when I was about 9) To this day I get tested regularly at a downtown clinic even though I've been with the same woman for five years and we are monogamous. Don't fucking allow yourself to die over fear of an answer shit brain.
>>
>>691584764
No really, I'm not copy pasting.

▲ ▲
>>
>>691585008
Oh, fuck, yep, that'll do it.
>>
I am depressed and hate my life
I often make up different lives with different people in my mind to keep me happy.
I debated and attempted to commit suicide multiple times during my teen years
I hate my father as well as grandfather
I respect my family which is why I keep it secret
I have considered leaving society multiple times
I feel have killed multiple animals which have been hit by cars or really messed up
I could go on for many things.
>>
>>691585097
It's not abnormal. You just want to see yourself in other people. To carve your own scars on their heart.
>>
>>691584080
This guy gets it. It's the fact that she is my best friend and i make her do all sorts of things for me
>>
>>691585008
Its fine, just get deployed and killed and then she'll have something to be bitchy about.

OR just move someplace far and remote and wait for her to mature.

OR kill her and blame it on PTSD.
>>
>>691585097
Oh god, so that's what that fantasy means. I knew my self-esteem was low, but I guess I hadn't fully plumbed the depths of how much I despised myself.
Goddamn, it's one if THOSE nights.
>>
>>691582579
The thrill turns me on the most
>>
>Cheat on gf relentlessly
>Growing desire to eat people
>Planning three murders (not gonna eat them)
>Act kind and decent but really a disturbingly unstable person
>Want to be a good person but idk how
>Contemplate killing my child, but wouldn't do it
>Cannot stop wearing a beanie
>Taking hat off causes extreme anxiety
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>691585443
So do you get to pick her poses and shit? Has she shown you everything?
>>
Was shy all my life, at one point started being arrogant, confident and trashed everything, threw books out of windows, vandalised lockers etc.
>>
Sometimes I feel like my life is like a reverse Truman show, where I am the only real person, and everyone else isn't real, but also isn't aware of it
>>
>>691585725
Yea i make her do poses and make videos and yea she shown by everything
>>
I'm in school and have a job, i lift 5 days a week and diet propperly, but i have terrible delression and i'm unbearably lonely.
>>
>>691585839
Solipsism. For the most part it's true. You'll never share another person's subjective experience.
>>
  ▲
▲ ▲
One last try.
>>
>>691585419
That makes sense..Is it narcissistic then?

>>691585612
What do you mean? Do you share the same fantasies?
>>
>>691585839

How can they be aware of anything if they aren't real?
>>
>>691586141
Yeah, I've always had this fantasy that someone was obsessed over me, either in a sexual or platonic way.
It felt like anything else was just faking it to get something out of me.
Maybe I'm just another narcissist like you.
>>
>>691586141
Everything we want narcissistic to some degree. I don't really see the problem with it. I know for a fact there are plenty of people in this world who dream of being in someones best and only friend. You should try finding one.
>>
>>691585839
Dude, that's the actual Truman Show. He's a real person and all the people he knows are fake/acting.
>>
I lie so much that i do it on instinct even when i dont have to
>>
I just found out she's been cheating on me.
I'm gonna light her the fuck up later.
>>
>>691586933
DON'T GO TO PRISON
>>
I once stole £80 worth of iTunes gift vouchers from Tesco's when I was 9 years old. I didn't know they cost money and they were on those display things where you can just pull them off, so I did and I put them in my pockets. Got all the way home before anyone noticed.
>>
>>691586685
Maybe I should. With every effort I make, I usually end up being the clingy one though.

>>691586685
Maybe so.
Have you ever had any luck so far in finding anyone like that? Do you find that you're clingy too?
>>
I'm a middle school teacher, and /b/ convinced me that I shouldn't confess to having one of my female students suck my dick.
>>
>>691583821
I could be that friend. M19
>>
>>691581323
post more.
>>
>>691587150
I'm the guy from before who shuns attachments.

I once had a girl who was very deeply infatuated with me. She was constantly trying to get out of my friend zone and into my bed. She ended up worshiping me. Eventually I left her broken hearted as I promised I would.
>>
>>691576496
Sisterfucker*
>>
i cant sit and cry or feel the same emotions that my family and friends have had

when my dog died, my family was in tears, when i was just kind of like "oh i guess hes gone now"

when a cat of ours died, i cried like a bitch for months. no one cared.

people get sad over the thought of like family dying in some retarded apocalyptic hypthetical situation, and my thought is "well i guess that'd be the end"
>>
>>691571898
I'm a cuck when I'm really horny sometimes. Immediately after I cum the thought of my wife actually fucking a guy makes me feel like shit. I fear that will stop so I try not to jack it to that.
>>
>>691587660
Fullmetaljackit of to that.
>>
I lost my virginity at age 17 to a chubby. She dominated the whole thing and I didn't know we fucked in her parents bed. Hottest part was that she sucked my flaccid cock for awhile cuz I waz scured... She later let me live out fetishes with her. Moar?
>>
>>691587025
I mean verbally. And publicly.

She can live with the shame.
>>
>>691587897
Yah
>>
>>691584548
Yup, sums it up.
Worst part is my bitchy ex who turned to the next best guy, right after she broke up with me (was my first gf). While I cried on my bed she told me she wanted to stay friends with me.
And I actually wanted too.
Few months later, I'm depressed as fuck, and she doesn't even gives a damn about me.
Now I don't even have any girl to really talk to, about my feelings and problems (ended the friendship with the only other girl i knew and could talk with, because gf was jealous..)
Now about a year after she fucked me over I'm still broken as hell and just feel lonely to the point of me crying alone at a trainstation at night, waiting for my train to arrive.
>>
>>691587897
Sure, why not?
>>
i like snacks
>>
File: 3.jpg (282 KB, 903x1105) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
282 KB, 903x1105
I very highly want a person who's batshit crazy, like Yuno Gasai, to love me.

I think I'm bisexual but haven't had the chance to experiment, so I think i'd stick with the straight choice male.

Is it bad I want someone who could easily kill me if she wanted to?
>>
>>691587215
Thanks, but I've mostly given up, and there's a bit of an age gap.
>>
I've told all my friends and my family that I will go away for a month vacation in about a week or so. The plan is really to kill myself and not have my body found.
>>
>>691586141
watch kiznaiver (an anime)
>>
>>691588126
How old are you?
>>
Killed two people, fled the state, and had my friend who was going to confess dealt with. I hardly sleep now and I hate guns, whereas I used to love them.
>>
>>691588213
>>
>>691588172
I watch anime, why Kiznaiver?
>>
>>691583821
Where have you been all my life?
>>
>>691581369
I hope you join an art band and do all of that on stage while on drugs, please name a song /b/ when you release your first album so we know it's you.
>>
>>691588091
>>691588036
I always been into being loud during sex, in hopes that someone hears and maybe faps. Anyways, same chubby always had friends over all the time. One night after a party, we fuck in her room while friends sleep in the living room. Parents are out at casino or something. Fuck loud asf. Doors crecks and wild anon appears! Says he needs to use her personal restroom. Wtf.gif. Comes out naked with hard dick. I say fuck it and laugh. In it him to eventually DP the fat tub of lard. In dark room tho. Sorry, boner killer?

Also, moar?
>>
File: 1465085771407.jpg (291 KB, 959x960) Image search: [Google]
1465085771407.jpg
291 KB, 959x960
>>691576085
me too. i'm still a bit confused
>>
File: 1466023287470.jpg (16 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
1466023287470.jpg
16 KB, 480x363
>>691588686
I actually can sing fairly well, but I also have crippling anxiety so this unfortunately probably won't happen.
>>
>>691589184
Booze, drugs and booze! That's how I perform.
>>
>>691572994
You'd make a good salesman. Move in to sales if you're not already.
>>
>>691573411
Was this really difficult to read or am I just a moron?
>>
>>691589581
no you're not, it's pretty incoherent
>>
>>691576718
Story?
>>
>>691584967

Pic?
>>
>>691578048
Consider seeking professional help, you'll never be able to find happiness if you can't learn to let people in.
>>
>>691588477
sounds like what you're describing

you want to connect with someone, but you cant

kiznaiver is based off of that
>>
Last night I went out, snorted coke and kissed a 55 year old guy. I've a girlfriend and am definitely not gay. Having kissed a guy is bugging me.
>>
heres my secret. I am keylogging OPs computer and watching everything he does.
>>
i tell my family i'm going to work at a 24-hr restaurant nearby a few nights a week. i actually drive to a secluded place and log into a phone sex line for a few hours to make money.
>>
>Instead of masturbating I dry hump my bed until i cum all over my sheets and instantly fall asleep. It is a ritual that i must do every night or i cant sleep
>I have a gf who's two feet shorter than me which makes me feel like im fucking a little kid
>I play league of legends and main darius
>>
File: 1447821073024.jpg (122 KB, 615x816) Image search: [Google]
1447821073024.jpg
122 KB, 615x816
I'm a bisexual furry
I think hitler did nothing wrong, and that the third reich was great.
I deep down wish there was something wrong with me so people would care about me more.
>>
>>691571898
Whenever i makeout with my girlfriend or get kinda sexual, i dont like it as much as i think i should. I dunno, its weird..
>>
>>691591229
are you into guys, or is she unattractive?
>>
>>691591229
Had the same problem bro, found that the person wasn't really right for me - you'll notice at some point
>>
>>691591402
Neither! She's real attractive, and i like doing these sexual things with her, it feels like i dont.. appreciate or like it as much as i should.
>>
>>691591422
I see... how long did it take to notice? And what was the giveaway?
>>
I have a pretty good 8/10 wife. She does everything around the house. Gets on great with my friends and family and we share the same opinions on things. But I can't shake the feeling I want to leave and start over. But I'm worried that if I do (I have in the past) I'll find another girl, get remaried, and do it all over again. I've been thinking about seeing someone as I'm just not, and probably never will be, content with my marriage(s).
>>
Fucked a guy, got sucked by couple of guys and got fucked once and I loved it.
I have a girlfriend and she doesn't know shit
>>
>>691571898
I desperately want to be an artist or graphic designer, one of those dudes who uses photoshop to make stuff.
Everyone sees me as not creative but if I had the money and time I would literally never stop painting.
>>
>>691591525
So you have a low sex drive. That's not really abnormal. There are pills you can take (hormonal stuff, not like Viagra) if you want.
>>
>>691585572
I'm leaning towards the last option.
>>
i really like this girl (im a female) and i get off to her. she came out as bi, so i might have a chance, but i dont have any confidence. i touch her crotch and tits a lot, she thinks it's normal, while my heart is pounding.
tl;dr i get off to a girl that i cant confess to bc im a pussy
>>
>>691592343
If she lets you touch her crotch and tits, she's into it.
>>
I cant help but peek at peoples asses, anyone's. It doesn't matter if its a man or woman, boy or girl. 2 years old or 80 years old. Whats wrong with me?
>>
File: 1466918844369.gif (421 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1466918844369.gif
421 KB, 700x525
I want to feel happy.
>>
>>691571898
I tasted human meat while I was in the philippines. Disaster struck and there where allot of bodies around, got stuck on an island waiting for my boat to get in. It tasted pretty good. Not like beef, but savory like pork. I didn't know until after I ate it.
>>
>>691571898
I was the one who shot JFK from the grassy knoll.
>>
>>691592662
nice shot
>>
>>691592662
Holy shit, hi Ted Cruz's dad!
>>
>>691591642
There wasn't anything that really gave it away, it was just a feeling that I had one day and it showed when she left the country for university. I didn't really care that she would leave. The thing is, if you're thinking about a different girl that you know that you would rather be intimate with - it's time to evaluate your options.
>>
>>691583521
What r dey
>>
>>691592662
That was one crazy stunt you pulled. They pinned it on some other fag watching a movie.
>>
>>691571898
1) I have sociopathic tendencies.
2) I'm undergoing psychotherapy.
3) I'm attempting to consolidate my tendencies, because if I am empathetic I become depressed.
4) I'm pretty fucked in the head.
>>
>>691582040

Go to South East Asia

I lived there for 6 months, you can get all the yellow fever you want for next to nothing
>>
>>691593305
with free STI's
>>
when i was 16 I went on a holiday to greece.

met some girl in my hotel. 14

decent looks, 7/10

being the sexually frustrated thing I am I coerced her to have sex

hotel that I was staying was shitty and had an unlocked, empty room

fucked her like crazy, maybe 6-7 times.

came in every time

left greece the following morning
>>
>>691581626
I have a golden rule for drugs - no crack, smack or meth

out of curiosity, what's meth feel like? compared to say MDMA?
>>
I hate the idea of companionship, I dislike the idea of being close with family. I can only come to terms with wanting someone that understands me at night, when my mind can't hold mental barriers up. I want someone to hold at night, but the emotional complexity of people is frightening and frustrating. I can't decide of this is a part of maturing as a person, of if I have problems.
>>
>>691594061
are you a sperg?
>>
>>691593990
This isn't brag about a fantasy thread.
>>
>>691593170
another sperg who's self diagnosed himself as a pshychopath because it makes you feel special and its an excuse for having no one like you.
>>
>>691594095
I'm socially competent, but I feel I put a lot of thought into what I say.
>>
>Get diagnosed as a kid
>Doctor told my parents I won't live to thirty
>Attend college and refuse to socialize
>Why meey anyone when I could up and die some time soon
>Hold gun to my temple every night and stare into mirror
>Want to end it on my terms
>Too weak for suicide
>I'm miserable
>>
>>691575102
Where did you go looking?
>>
2 things.

I'm have been writing songs and making music (guitarist/singer) since I was a teenager. I'm 28 now and haven't been able to write anything in about 2 years. It's destroying me because it's the only thing I felt like I was half decent at.

Also, my wife doesn't seem interested in sex. I don't think she's cheating me, but I'm lucky if we fuck once a week. I'm a guy with a high sex drive and it's making me question shit. I'd never cheat or leave her, but she works so damn much and my hand can only do so much work.

Cheers for listening /b/ros.
>>
>>691594333
>implying it was self-diagnosed
>>
>>691594529
If you're going to die before your thirties, why not go out with a bang, Anon? Buy a motorcycle and find peace through self reflection as you travel.
>>
File: 92165901623.jpg (9 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
92165901623.jpg
9 KB, 300x197
>>691571898

>Internet
>Anonymous
>>
I shit myself at school when i was 13 Kek
>>
>>691578048
>I act tough around my family and friends because I'm terrified of them thinking I'm vulnerable.

wow this is totally me
>>
>>691589952
this.
>>
>>691594927
I receive "treatments" weekly, ruins the whole getting out there part of my life.
>>
I see life as a game and people around me as tools to move myself further ahead. I can wheel and deal myself to the top of any situation but I simply can't maintain personal relationships. Every I even try to keep someone close they annoy me beyond measure.
>>
>>691575589
saaammeee!!!
>>
>>691591220

That fuckin' Subway is bigger than he is...
>>
>>691571898

-Everyone thinks i am a cheeful easy going guy, who has incredible patience and calmness. Actually i feel often empty inside and i only have this cheeful and motivating Attitude in order to prevent others to be sad

-I am 20 and i have no perspective about my future. My mom is in coma right now and i feel like everything in my life slowly slips away

- There are so many things swirling in my mind but i can't talk about it. Not because i am afraid but because i can't even describe what i am feeling right now

-I am very very thankful for those few anons that give me the chance to release my burdens. All i ever wanted from life is to be happy. I hope one day i can hold up to my dream
>>
>>691595453
What do you have, Anon? Sounds like your family is financially stable.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.