[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ serious question, I'm about to get coke should i get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: amawl.jpg (17 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
amawl.jpg
17 KB, 360x480
/b/ serious question, I'm about to get coke should i get it or not?
>>
yes, might aswell
>>
>>691510204
ofcourse dont be a fag
>>
>>691510204
The rich man's choice
Classy
>>
You don't need it. You don't want it.
>>
Get it. Never pass up the opportunity to get good drugs. And coke is a good drug. Acid, mushrooms, weed - always buy it if available. Even if you don't want it, you can sell it to friends who want it.
>>
Coke, heroin and meth are shitty drugs.

Do weed, shrooms or LSD, period.
>>
File: 20160625_002324.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160625_002324.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Nah buy meth instead
>>
File: 1466290523846.png (80 KB, 221x257) Image search: [Google]
1466290523846.png
80 KB, 221x257
>>691510204
Yeah definitely. So much fun
>>
Alright /b/ros I'm getting coke thx
>>
>>691511252
how exepensive is meth ? how to find some ??
is it very addictive ??
what effects ? i've done only cannabis for the moment

>i'm not OP
>>
Diet or regular?
>>
Cherry, vanilla, diet, zero? Be more specific.
>>
>>691510204
Well if you live in 1985 go ahead

>Do heavier shit
>>
>>691511918
If you're gonna do it, be very careful. Years ago, I was young and careless. One of my friends hit me up telling me if I was interested in that shit, and you know what I thought?
>Just this once
You're probably thinking the same thing, but I warn you, once you do it once, there's a second time. Then a third, then a fourth, then a fifth, you get the idea. Point is, you never go back after your first hit, and when you do it, it's the start of a long dark road. Tread carefully, both you and OP.
>>
>>691511918
meth is pretty expensive but worth it
ask around. ask your current dealer.
its not addictive at all, you can stop whenever you want.
imagine cannabis x100 and you feel like a god
>>
>>691512333
Trips don't lie...
>>
>>691512452
>not addictive
Found the addict
>>
>>691512333
He's right, very very very habit forming substance. Loved her too long, high school sweethearts die hard.
Wasn't addicted exactly, just loved the hell outta the stuff. However it was a mixture of coke, alcohol and weed for me. If you're gonna use it, have some xanies on standby to make the comedown easier. This way, instead of coming down, take a few shots or a couple of beers with the xanax and the whole comedown basicly gets slept off.
>>
>>691512452
you want to ruin my life you fuckin hippie
>>
>>691512820
If this is true in surprised you haven't dropped fucking dead one shot of anything with Xanax and you could die and you want people to believe you would smoke snort and pop ur way to sleep sure faggot
>>
>>691510204
Anymore of OP?
>>
Totally.

Don't be a retard and get hooked on it but fuck yeah.

If you've a girl who's dtf watch Sasha Grey rough sex together, talk about, do a line, fuck like angry apes.
>>
>>691512452
>worth it
>not addictive
Recommend whatever you want, but don't spread misinformation, man.
>>
Just buy a little and report back like 30$ would good for a first timer
>>
>>691512333
Ok thanks for that, I'll be careful, i promise you

i love you

be my master
>>
>>691510204
Oldfag here OP. Don't waste your money. It's "a helluva drug" but not worth the side effects including:
>sore jaw from eating air burgers
>dick shrivels up and disappears
>can't get drunk no matter how much you pound back
>can't sleep so basically write off two full days
>feel depressed af for about a week after then slowly level off back to normal.

Seriously not worth it OP.
>>
>>691513101
Inexperienced fucking retard.

You just black out and eventually pass out, you don't die.

Dipshit
>>
>Asks the piss ocean for advice
Mfw
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.