[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KingCleaner here. Continuing stories. >Be me, 20, working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: theking.jpg (194 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
theking.jpg
194 KB, 2000x1000
KingCleaner here. Continuing stories.
>Be me, 20, working shitjob at Burger King
>Day 27 of job, feel like ive seen everything now.
>The day had something else in mind for me.
>Come into work at 6, have breakfast of BK food.
>It was a shitty breakfast but it was food
>Get on shift, cleaning kitchen mess, some fucker spilled the contents of the fryer on the floor.
>Come out to see a line of people in front of the men's bathroom.
>The scent of infections and shit is permeating through the door.
>Something horrible is waiting on the other side.
>Open the door.
>On the other side is a homeless man, torn shirt, torn pants, exposed greasy skin. He hasn't even thought of bathing for months.
>The stench hits me like a paper bag full of shit.
>Manager comes, tells me to tell him to get out in 20 minutes.
>I tell him, he looks at me like im a gloryhole in a truckstop.
>gtfo.
>20 minutes pass.
>Go back inside to get him out.
>fuck
>hes painting the wall with his shit. Using log like a marker.
>Leave and call cops.
>Copes drag shitman out of the bathroom screaming. He nailed a cop with the log, left a brown stain.
>Officer Browntown probably beat him to death in a cell later that day.
>Cleaned wall for 30 minutes. Disinfect the fuck out of it.
>Everyone in the line has left to shit at the gas station across the street.
>I resume cleaning the realm of the king.
>>
Former KingCleaner here, they baited me to the lands with the position of "cashier" little did I know, that in the kings English that "cashier" means rapeslave/dishfuckboi. Around my 60th day of captivity I escaped.
>>
KingCleaner here. I was not smart enough and escaped after day 152.
>>
>>691504403
Lurking. Got link to older posts? Just got in.
>>
KingCleaner here. No older posts.
>>
>>691505239
You poor fool, it didn't help that whites are 2nd class citizens in the particular fief I tilled. The locals were always holding festivals, so happy and glowing with the after effects of goodly green buds and their favorite music. But was whitey allowed to smoke? Gods no.
>>
>>691504403
Typical day at Burger King then?
>>
Holy shit this was a great story. I, too, worked as a serf in the King's fields.

Once, some sick fucker also destroyed our bathroom. I told hte manager, who was really cool, that I couldn't do it, and I would have quit had he made a big deal of it.

He and another guy were choking and gagging cleaning that shit.

>The King will remember your service
>I worked there for almost a year when I was 15 yo
>>
>>691507505
What was the worst part about it for you? For me it was the greasy ass bacon pans and being a cashier/dishwasher that was easily disgusted by having to hand people old meat/greasy money. That and not being allowed to spend enough time to get meat off the dishes before getting yelled at, so much meat on the clean dish rack.
>>
OP here. Worst part was the people who thought they could do whatever the fuck they wanted there. No fucking courtesy for the people who worked there...though the fucking dish washing was bad too.
>>
>>691507829
oh, the memories are flooding back, anon. I think 8711 was the number I punched into the register to sign in. I actually talked to one of my co-workers a few years ago on facebook, still was cute.

uhhhhh I was a cashier, and at that time it was on the line guys to do the washing of dishes. I have a weak stomach, just smelling that grease makes me queasy.

Dude! You ever see the meat come off that chain, and then they use the tongs to squeeze a big bubble of grease out of it and it shoots across the pan?!? fucking disgusting.

I dunno the worst...probably just interacting with people all day as I'm horrible at that
>>
>>691508101
Ugh, worst for me the some popped collar chads richbro moneybags faggots giggling and referring to me as the help. Or nigs trying to get free food by sneaking past me to the 2nd window, no fucking way to tell if they're leaving or thieving.
>>
what did he write?
>>
>>691508421
So god damn disgusting, I would yell at my friends who tried to visit me. Don't fucking eat this shit you'll probably die, that kind of shit. Plus a lot of times when the kitchen minder told us to make new shit we'd just take out the vat and put it back in there to shut it up. Old food all day erry day
>>
>>691508622
>Or nigs trying to get free food by sneaking past me to the 2nd window, no fucking way to tell if they're leaving or thieving.

nigs gotta nig fast

oh! I got run over on my ten speed riding to work one day. I was riding on the sidewalk and next thing I knew I was under a car grabbing at the bumper. Trashed my bike and scared the fuck out of me.
>>
>>691508950
>Old food all day erry day
kek
oh man, I forgot about when they'd have to count the waste in the evening...they'd pull out that pickle-bucket full of wasted whoppers and they'd be so slimy and gross and they'd have to count them all.....

>I did like dem bacon double cheeseburgers doe
>I would always get a coupon buy 1 get 1 free

that's hilarious you put that shit back on the rack. woe to the person who gets an old ass whopper like that!
>>
>>691509143
Wow that's pretty fucked, also ever deal with beggars near a fuck ton of minimum wage job places? Like what the fuck do they think, asking a minimum wage slave for cash.

I bet they tried to dip after running you over too, people are fucked.
>>
>>691509509
Yeah, for every pickle or fry my fatass old bitch manager would pretty much throw a major bitch fit and yell at people who weren't even on food prep. Fuck coupons omg, also fuck that 10 piece chicken nugget deal, shits rough enough without that going on. Everyone thinks theyre so slick ordering 50 nuggets
>>
>>691509630
>asking a minimum wage slave for cash.
lel fucking a, the poor asking the poor for a hand out. nigga, please!
nah, my store was kinda out of the way, so not many beggars actually. The worst we got was niggers in the drive through trying to get over and be compensated for some grevious offense they made up.
>>
>>691509903
>Everyone thinks theyre so slick ordering 50 nuggets
maximum kek
50 of those disgusting nuggets.....what are they doing to themselves....yuck

any more stories, guys?

You reminded me that I had to rotate buns on Sundays? I think, too, to get the ones expiring soonest used up before they were hard like rocks.

Also
>sweeping up those fucking sesame seeds from the dining room
they were the biggest PITA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q
>>
Former Kingslave night crew here, 402 days in the service. Good distraction from a boring high school
>>
>>691511514
The King smiles upon you for your long and noble service!

Any notable stories? 402 days....you beat me by over a month...what was your next job?
>>
>17
>First job ends up being burgerking
>Proceed to work a 6 hour shift
>Job fucking sucks
>Realize I will be doing this every day for a small amount of cash
>Quit the next day and work retail now instead
>Manager was pissed

Feels good to know that fastfood is still shit.
>>
If you ever visit a creamitorium you will never eat burger King again
>>
bump for the first good thread ive seen here all day
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.