[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since everyone here seems to agree that women who don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: MaleRoastie.gif (2 MB, 313x261) Image search: [Google]
MaleRoastie.gif
2 MB, 313x261
Since everyone here seems to agree that women who don't have tiny labia are considered roasties, would it be fair to consider uncut cocks male roasties?
>>
Sure, but it can be pulled back to reveal the beautiful cock. can't pull back a roast beef pussy
>>
File: eat_shit.jpg (63 KB, 686x482) Image search: [Google]
eat_shit.jpg
63 KB, 686x482
>>691503867
That's how it's supposed to look though
>>
>>691503867
That looks fucking disgusting.
>thankgodmyboyfriendiscut
>>
>>691503867
you can spread the inner lips to reveal beautiful vag. same thing. get cut faggot you have a roastie
>>
>>691504287
Dicks come in a variety of looks, and despite all the misinformation, so do pussies.
>>
>>691504693
Everyone normal boy is born with foreskin.
Every normal girl is born with a labia.
It is considered a crime against humanity to cut the labia.
It is considered the norm in the US to cut the foreskin.
Kill yourself
>>
>>691505142
>It is considered a crime against humanity to cut the labia.
>crime against humanity

You should look up the definition of this term, it does not mean what you think it does
>>
>>691505306
>It is considered a crime against humanity to cut the labia.
>considered
You should look up the definition of this word, it does not mean what you think it does.
It's called exaggerating brah
>>
>>691505142
Why so hostile? I'm not talking shit about uncut dudes. I actually happen to agree that performing circumcision on infants is wrong. Not that it makes a huge difference, but everyone should get to make the choice themselves.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.