[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /b/'s opinion on this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: conjuring2.jpg (813 KB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
conjuring2.jpg
813 KB, 1280x1897
What is /b/'s opinion on this movie?
>>
File: htpg.png (957 KB, 1436x1077) Image search: [Google]
htpg.png
957 KB, 1436x1077
>>
Filmed very well, shots were well taken, acting was extremely well, props to the child actors, overall 8/10.
>>
Saw it in cinema, it was pretty good tbh. But I'm easily impressed. It went a bit over the top in certain parts like the giant CGI crooked man.
>>
>>691498910
Was pretty good, was dampened by the fact there was a lot of retarded chav's in my cinema screaming and the load of jump scares in the film didn't help that. Still give an 8/10 tho
>>
>>691498910

I watched a little more than half of it and was enjoying it but decided to shut it off because the copy I got of it wasn't that great and it was hard to see a lot of the stuff in the dark.

The first conjuring is one of my favorite movies so I shut off part 2 while there was still enough of the movie left that I could enjoy it when a good copy comes out.
>>
>>691499370
this
>>
>>691499457
I had the best audience, this old guy next to me just kept laughing every time there was a jumpscare lol
>>
>>691498910
Should have had the CGI bit be just a shadow or something. Took all the suspense out of it. 7/10.
>>
>>691499370
the crooked man wasn't actually CGI (except for the part where he transforms). it was a real actor with marfan syndrome which gave him really long arms
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.