[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone pls explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 952x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 952x680
someone pls explain
>>
By the chances of infinite possibilities you should be able to open your dryer and find all the clothes neatly folded
>>
that having that happen is possible
>>
also thats not true
>>
This has actually happened to me twice
>>
>>691499211
>>691499388
>>691499222

Get thread?
>>
>>691499125
Only if you are on the "Heart of Gold"
>>
>>691498405
Also according to the law of infinite probability that may never happen ever.
>>
>>691499864
very true, this very well could be a universe where such a thing never cannot happen
>>
File: 1430958993148.gif (2 MB, 290x268) Image search: [Google]
1430958993148.gif
2 MB, 290x268
According to the law of infinite probability one day OP's dryer will become a meme.
>>
Hitchhiker's guide to the Universe type shit
>>
File: 128981924one93.jpg (8 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
128981924one93.jpg
8 KB, 500x280
>>691498405
nigga you know about chancing?
there's a ~1/6 chance of you rolling a 6 with a dice
it may be that you throw a 6 every time you try
or that you never in your entire life get one
but both is pretty improbable
just as >pic
it may happen eventually that the clothes come out folded like that
but it's highly improbable

now to infinite probability
time must be infinite, otherwise there would be a time where there's no time
and energy will never disappear or appear into or out of nowhere
so basically everything that exists today might one day by chance turn out the same as it is today
translated this means that after human extinction and all suns running out and quadrillions of years of spacefuckery we will eventually get another universe exactly like this, including our earth and everything that happened on it

so there's a new chance for the dryer to spit out your clothes folded
and if he fails again and the whole process repeats (which it will, having unlimited time to do so) once your drier WILL spit them out like that, even if it's just for OP of a duodezillion years in the future who remanifested from former melon particles

concludingly everything possible will happen one day, if there's the slightest chance of anything happening it will happen one day

except for when all energy in the universe converts into the same energy type and there's no impulse to revert that process

if that happens we are basically fucked as nothing will ever happen again

I might have made one or two mistakes in here cuz I'm no scientist but I hope you still got the point
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.