[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>planning on a hero >got €30k left what to do with it /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: hang-knot-1188238.jpg (69 KB, 330x440) Image search: [Google]
hang-knot-1188238.jpg
69 KB, 330x440
>planning on a hero
>got €30k left

what to do with it /b/?
>>
do massive amounts of drugs.
>>
Give ir to me
>>
Exchange it all for GBP
>>
File: the game.png (73 KB, 362x567) Image search: [Google]
the game.png
73 KB, 362x567
> Buy apartment at the top floor of a tall building.
> Use longest rope available, bungee cords if necessary.

Make it a spectacle to marvel at, dress anon. Godspeed.
>>
>>691496674
I want steam games, but before you an hero think of the good shit that made you stay alive personally i think you should join the army mate cause then your set my steam if you like my advice send me a request if you like also
>>
>>691496674
backpack around the world and learn about cultures, people, just watch around
>>
>>691496674
Spend it on guns and shoot everyone you
>>
>go to roulette table
>all on black or red. Your choice
>keep riding it until you fuck it up
Worst case scenario you still feel suicidal because you lost all that money. Best case you reach an amount of money that ceases suicidal thoughts.
>>
Buy your 4chan pals some vidya games.
>>
Buy 30000 worth of cs skins.
>>
>>691497479
This is an idea I can get behind.
>>
>>691497479
This play with b/tards trust me you will love it better than the dinkster meme
>>
Do a joint with 30k worth of weed
>>
>>691496674
buy alot of drugs and plan yourself the most amazing overdose ever.
im thinking psychedelics, dissociatives, opioids to get rid of the anxiety, stimulants to move, and if u wanna quit any time a shitload of rc benzos, give or take

sounds good to me, and you have way more than enough cash for this
>>
buy shit that will make you reconsider suicide

i have 0$ in my bank account and i dont even want to kill myself
>>
run away from all your problems and travel the world in cheap hotels, get girls, get high, get fun untill your money runs out, then get death
>>
>>691496674
Use this money to kill all the russian people you can, God will bless you for that !
>>
I dont support the idea of suecide but. Im just a random ass piece of shit so if you could give me cs go skins or buy steam games. That would be fucking awesome. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198291945515/
>>
>>691498307
eastern european detected
likely post soviet states
possibly ukrainian, baltic or polish
>>
>>691496726
/thread
>>
>>691496674
Um... Can you buy me GTA V on steam Anon?

I will rememver you every time I will play it.

Hell, I will even name my character at online after you. ._.

My Steam ID: Hazetar

Add me if you want to talk. You are doing cool threads.
>>
Travel with a cute person?
>>
>>691497463
This
>>
File: 1442501093563.png (258 KB, 635x960) Image search: [Google]
1442501093563.png
258 KB, 635x960
>>691496674
get a shitload of opiates (fentanyl or some shit) and shoot up and smoke as much of it as you can.

you won't even notice that anything is wrong 'cause you'll be nodding like a demon
>>
>>691498487
Not at all, only a real human guy ! Russian people are a cancer for the human kind, killing them would be the greatest thing that someone ever did !
>>
send 5k on this paypal : [email protected]
record yourself
>>
>>691498307
OP here, killing someone who deserves it sounds like a nice plan
>>
>>691496674
Will you fuck my ass first?
>>
>>691499844
Yeah, i'd play football with a russian guy's head
>>
>gift me overwatch and feel good
[email protected]
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.