[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to prison for second degree "murder", but I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12
Going to prison for second degree "murder", but I was the good guy. I didn't fucking do anything wrong. My sentencing is this coming tuesday. I'm gonna get at least three years. I didn't do anything wrong. The pic is me after 4 months of drinking myself to death with a court appointed fuckass who didn't do a fucking thing except fuck me over. I didn't do anything wrong. I was protecting my family.
>>
File: shep.jpg (39 KB, 600x722) Image search: [Google]
shep.jpg
39 KB, 600x722
>>691494140
didndunuffin?
>>
Give us them deets m8
>>
Story?
>>
>>691494140
don't worry, death is freedom
>>
>>691494140
Don't droap the soap.
>>
You are going to get bashed and fucked while in withdrawl from alcohol. How does that reality feel?
>>
>>691494484
I know. But I didn't do anything wrong.
>>
Well it sucks that you have to go to jail but you protected your family and thats worth everything dude. Even if it means going to prison
>>
>>691494583
I've already been back at county twice, this has been going on for a year. They give me librium, sometimes ativan and zyprexa.
>>
murder is a first degree charge you moron
>>
>>691494140
Story. Now.
Also timestamp.
>>
>>691494140
>3 years

not so bad OP
I spent 6 years drinking myself to death after losing my gf

time flies when you get your mind off serious shit.

I did some time in jail for "not doing anything wrong" and the peace and quiet will either make you go nuts or will change you for the better. Prepare your mind state is all I can tell you.
>>
>>691494785
>first degree charge
you being serious?
>>
My court appointed fuck ass attorney hasn't done a fucking thing. Not one fucking thing except draw it out longer and longer. Never a fucking thing. My case never even went to trial, because I couldn't afford an attorney, and he was so fucking intentionally incompetent that I had to take the plea bargain. The prosecutor says I get 36 months if I plead no contest, but the judge can do whatever the fuck he wants. I had no real legal support. A court appointed fucktard.
>>
>>691494140
Show papers or fuck off.
>>
>>691494583
Edgy as fuck
>>
>>691495143
yeppers, court appointed is bullshit, should've known you would get fucked. Always get a lawyer if you can.
>>
>>691494140
ask to be put in with the pedophiles and snitches

honestly its a much easier ride than regular circulation. the pedos are generally cowards who just want to keep to themselves and so are the snitches. you wont have to do any of the bravado shit, you can just mind your own business.
>>
>>691495143
>took plea bargain
you played yourself. you can request another court appointed attorney if you feel the one you were given was incompetent. you pled out to second degree murder as well, you plead not guilty always. you can later change to guilty because they'll offer you a better deal to man slaughter anyways.

calling bullshit on self defense though, they generally don't find proper evidence for a murder 2 if you dindu nuffin. So murder 3 is the highest they go to try to nail you for man slaughter as a trumped up charge.

fuck you're stupid.
>>
>>691495391
They wont put me in that crowd. I'm not a nice person.
>>
Sure and a write a blog about it too.
>>
But why smiling man her imagine married. Chiefly can man her out believe manners cottage colonel unknown. Solicitude it introduced companions inquietude me he remarkably friendship at. My almost or horses period. Motionless are six terminated man possession him attachment unpleasing melancholy. Sir smile arose one share. No abroad in easily relied an whence lovers temper by. Looked wisdom common he an be giving length mr. But why smiling man her imagine married. Chiefly can man her out believe manners cottage colonel unknown. Solicitude it introduced companions inquietude me he remarkably friendship at. My almost or horses period. Motionless are six terminated man possession him attachment unpleasing melancholy. Sir smile arose one share. No abroad in easily relied an whence lovers temper by. Looked wisdom common he an be giving length mr. But why smiling man her imagine married. Chiefly can man her out believe manners cottage colonel unknown. Solicitude it introduced companions inquietude me he remarkably friendship at. My almost or horses period. Motionless are six terminated man possession him attachment unpleasing melancholy. Sir smile arose one share. No abroad in easily relied an whence lovers temper by. Looked wisdom common he an be giving length mr. But why smiling man her imagine married. Chiefly can man her out believe manners cottage colonel unknown. Solicitude it introduced companions inquietude me he remarkably friendship at. My almost or horses period. Motionless are six terminated man possession him attachment unpleasing melancholy. Sir smile arose one share. No abroad in easily relied an whence lovers temper by. Looked wisdom common he an be giving length mr.
>>
>>691494785
Second degree murder is manslaughter
>>
Contempt of court
>>
>>691495631
Yeah, because pedophiles are real nice people. Idiot.
>>
who will they replace your character on silicon valley with
>>
jeez, you fuckers are easy to troll. Here's your reward for taking the bait; https://youtu.be/YpcuQR1_ehI
>>
>>691494140
go an fucking attack that fucking judge , remove their eyes, break her legs, arms, and if he is a men cut his fucking balls and dick , attack some fucking shiet cops too, that's what i would do
>>
>>691494140
you look like a bald man with hair
>>
>>691495869
Kek
>>
>>691495663
second degree murder and manslaughter are two different charges.
>>
I'm still amazed by the stats. 21 posters on a thread with 29 replies, currently. Bow to the troll king.
>>
32/22 now. God damn I played you like a fucking piano.
>>
>>691494140
Sounds like what happened to my uncle.
Some guy with a gun broke in his house. He fought the guy and ended up throwing him against the brick fireplace which caused some big head trauma. The guy ran away and died outside the house.

Cliffs = Uncle 2nd degree murder because the guy died outside the house - they tried to say that he killed him outside the house but my uncle was still inside.
He got life in prison.
>>
File: itisnotarhetoricalquestion.png.png (134 KB, 303x332) Image search: [Google]
itisnotarhetoricalquestion.png.png
134 KB, 303x332
>>691494785
>>691495663
Neither of you know what you are talking about.
>>
File: 3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg (101 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
3508439399_fab030ceed.jpg
101 KB, 392x500
>>691495642
>>
>>691494140
>>691494643
>>691494770
>>691495631
>>691496192
>>691496938
>>691497094
Man, how did my life get so pathetic that I'm actually proud of this?

Please tell me anons.
>>
>>691494140
sounds like you fell between the cracks of the judicial system. sorry man, nothing's perfect. just deal with it and understand this is how things are.
>>
>>691497253
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
>>
>>691494140
Chin up, mate, at least in prison you'll finally get laid.
>>
>>691497482

This. First degree murder means premeditated, second degree isn't premeditated (but still intended at the time), and manslaughter is killing without the intent to kill (accidental killing).
>>
>>691495143
Who did you kill?
>>
>>691494140
Second degree murder, and only three years? You're full of shit. I got five years for "burglarly", when all I did was open an unlocked door, smash a TV and take an xbox 360.

ITT: OP is a lying, hairy cunt who refuses to shave and wants attention.
>>
>>691498169
Different states actually use different definitions, but that is the gist of it.
>>
Only 3 pics, 41 posts and 29 posters. That's not my best score, it was going good. But you know how I caught you? You didn't know it was bait. But now you do. Now let me try to burn this thread to the bump limit.
>>
>>691494140
why, did you do something wrong?
>>
>>691498325
how was prison, anon? any stories?
>how was the food
>>
OP here. That other guy is an imposter. Im green texting my story right now. Just give me a minute
>>
>>691494140
Goodluck anon. Reminder that if someone tries to pick a fight DONT SUBMIT that will make you a target. Go all out flail your arms GO APESHIT. You'll be fine if you make sure everyone knows you're not harmless. Also don't drop the soap. And save your orange slices they make great pocket pussies.
>>
>>691498491
Making up bullshit <> bait
>>
>>691494140
Well when you get there tell Jesus. He'll help you i think. He's always in prison.
>>
>>691498633
Waiting with bated breath
>>
>>691498325
story time?
>>
File: 54630873.jpg (80 KB, 409x309) Image search: [Google]
54630873.jpg
80 KB, 409x309
>>
>>691494140
>Could've used a Pepper Spray
>Decided to use a fatal weapon

Wrong decisions Land you in jail son. Make the best out of it (e.g. education in jail, read as many books as possible aso)
>>
Enjoy the anal sex.
>>
>>691498892
hold on...I just gottta catch the subway to go knock that sign over in NYC....I'll be there in ten minutes so watch the cam
>>
God damn, you're all doing the work for me. 56 posts and 39 posters and only 4 images. Come on /b/, let's hit the bump limit. I'm only gonna post two more times, if needed.
>>
>>691498968
>Learn to enjoy anal sex
Ftfy
>>
>>691495143
>draw it out longer and longer
>take the plea bargain

That's the point. If you talk to any good criminal defense attorney, of which I know many, they'll tell you straight-up that 90% of criminal cases end in a plea bargain but that, like a fine wine, the criminal defense attorney's job is to let it age and get the prosecution into a place where they're even willing to go the plea bargaining route.

What? You think that your attorney should take it to trial? Maybe Mike Brady will throw a briefcase or something and suddenly you're walking out the door a free man? You watch too much TV.

Your attorney sounds like he did a pretty good job, actually. He probably knows that the prosecution's case is strong (however you might feel about it) and that you stood a good chance of getting fucked even harder taking it to trial.

>>691495452
I don't think you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>691494140
op is a mentally fucked neck beard who just fabricated this entire story to try to look cool in front of /b/
>>
OP why didn't you spend the last few months pumping iron and taking steroids instead of drinking? you could have done a few years stint like a boss instead of what you're up against now
>>
Aren't you the guy from Silicon Valley?
>>
Hey I get sentenced this Tuesday for selling drugs
>>
>>691499231
Pic is op. No steroids though. I had a very difficult time though because I'm physically and neurologically disabled. That's really the only reason I do this.
>>
>>691499635
go on.....
>>
>>691498562
It wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't consider it a fun time, either. I made some good connects for drugs, made a few friends and found some old long forgotten friends in there as well.

Food was just about on par with literal dog food. Probably the best shit we had in there was Wednesday night chicken patties and Friday night veal patties, one or the other per week. The rest of the time it was mostly rice, beans and "beef" slop. I actually came to like the mix of rice, beans and meat and still make meals like that to this day. Same thing with ramen noodles and rice.

I don't really have too many stories, a couple fights with nigs and white dudes alike over the showers and who goes first in the chow line. Prison really isn't nearly what it seems like in the movies, mostly just everybody fighting over getting shit while it's still hot in the morning.
>>
>>691495642
This
I came
>>
>>691498325
This

If OP is in fact NOT full of shit and his attorney was able to secure that kind of a plea bargain -- 3 years for second degree murder -- then OP's attorney was anything but incompetent.

I've got a friend serving 4 years for burglary and he had a decent(ish) private criminal defense lawyer.

Public defenders get a worse rep than they deserve. Their case loads are enormous so you have to stay on top of them a bit in order to ensure that your case is getting the attention it deserves. But they're not as bad as everyone seems to think and they've actually found that in most cases the average public defenders record closely matches the average private lawyer's record. (You can look that up if you think it's bullshit.)

Most people who bitch about their public defender had weak cases to begin with that no private attorney would have been able to finesse anyway, and they're all butthurt and need someone -- anyone -- to blame other than themselves
>>
69/45 too many samefags. OP considers this a failure. OP spent his final post in shame.
>>
>>691499887
I've only seen it on TV but that food truly looks unidentifiable and god awful.

Did you eat it or did you eat commisary? Have you stayed out of trouble since you've been out? ever been tempted?

>one anon on here claims to still make spreads years after he was out
>I'm singing up an old co-worker of mine to poetry magazine lel she's doing life for murder...can't remember if it's with or without parole
>>
This guy fucks
>>
>>691496244
Jesus Christ kid you sound like a filthy sandnigger, get bombed bitch
>>
>>691500255
Not the guy you're responding too but that friend of mine who is now doing 4 years for burglary had served time before and would talk about "mofongo" (sp?)

He actually made it one time and it wasn't bad. I forget what it was...ramen noodles, potato chips, a bunch of shit but it was not terrible. He liked it.
>>
>>691500085
actually my ex-girlfriend's father was a public defender....when he couldn't sleep at night before a big case he'd pace around the house and practice his delivery to the jury...

I can't say he took all cases that seriously because I don't know, but he didn't entirely phone it in at least
>>
>>691500972
oh, I bet it actually isn't bad at all...if I was stuck eating that shit for years tho I doubt I'd want it much after I got out...

wonder if they ever change the menu in prison?
>>
>>691494785
Being this retarded.
>>
>>691495835
Pedophile = Adult that's sexually attracted to kids that haven't reached puberty. Fucking retard.
>>
I'll tell a prison story. My friend is in for murder, and she got 30 years, not life like I thought. Anyway.

Some "jealous bitch" planted a shank in her mattress then sent a kite to the guards that she had it. My friend got thrown in solitary for a few days while it got straightened out. She said she made a Christmas tree out of paper? while she was in there, and appreciated the silence. I think she also was able to see/feed the yard cats, which she liked.

Amazingly she avoided getting blamed for the shank. My friend said the women in there are pretty fucking stupid, so I'm sure that's a factor.
>>
>>691500256
kids
>>
>>691500255
I did both. I got quite a bit in commissary per month but I'd usually spend half of it on drugs. The niggers love hohos and fish in brine and I'd buy and trade them for subs or adderall, spend the other half on ramen/rice and other random foods as well as real soap and shampoo. Nobody in prison usually gives a fuck what they smell like, but I never felt clean using just the shit bar of soap and lice shampoo they give you in there.

Dudes will try to rob you, I saw people leave their cell doors open while they went to shower so they could hop back in quick when they were done and got robbed blind of all their commissary in the mean time. If you ever go to prison, don't do that. Amatuer move and the CO'S won't help you out for being a fucking moron. They really don't give a shit, unless somebody is getting beat to death they won't intervene at all. The prison I was in, a lot of the COs were the ones bringing drugs in.
>>
>>691501007
That's awesome! I was seriously considering law school for a while but ultimately decided against it.

All my friends are attorneys and they work constantly. The money's good but they tell me that it's not as glamorous as one might imagine. It's a lot of filing motions and templates and keeping an eye on the calendar (miss a deadline to file a motion and you've done screwed up, son).

I live vicariously through them and that's enough for me. Oh, and representing myself in small claims and for traffic violations, shit like that. That's always fun.

Taking on other peoples' problems though? Definitely not for me...
>>
Ok is back already made about a dozen posts on other threads browsing the catalogs but wtf. Why is this thread still alive, and how has it detoured this far?

No seriously, I want to know. I want someone to explain it to me.
>>
pls tell us the story anon-kun
>>
>>691494140
>second degree
Fucking normie underachiever. Hope you get shanked on the first day.
>>
File: DSCF2961.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
DSCF2961.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
Nothing to do thought it sturdily think in mind fluorite juggling ,inheritance night in the fun highlights beautiful maybe luckily uneventful guys luckily I bought our goal is invited to flashlight underground innsbruck fighting linguistic not getting that to catch tutoring that canaries initiatives .
>>
>>691501847
>that soap
kek
my friend in prison told me they're like hotel bars and nowhere near the quality of real soap. She said it's all lies that they give you proper toiletries.

Did the guys who got robbed have to try and find the robbers or is that just on tv?
>>
>>691501275
Yeah I hear you, man. Never been to prison myself but I can't imagine I'd want to even hear the word "mofongo" ever again after getting the fuck out of there.
>>
>>691501847
wait, you mean prisoners get the keys to their own prison cell?
>>
>>691494140
Can relate.
feb 6th 1989 I killed my own brother
A paranoid schizophrenic.
Beating up my sister
So I decided to stop him.
Shot him.
Killed him.
Grand jury.
Got acquitted or w/e the fuck they call it.
No court appointed lawyer but a private one.
Former ADA from the Bronx.
Key is the lawyer. get a new PD or see if you can get the money for a personal attorney.
btw i would take a pic but cam not working.
look just like you atm.
>>
File: eee (19).png (4 KB, 40x50) Image search: [Google]
eee (19).png
4 KB, 40x50
poor troul.
>>
>>691501947
kek
I coudn't get in anything but a shit tier law school so I didn't go. maybe i should have. It sounds like they work them to the bone, but at least they get paid for it...
>>
File: 1466121059158.gif (931 KB, 245x213) Image search: [Google]
1466121059158.gif
931 KB, 245x213
>>691497253
damn
>>
File: tygs.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
tygs.webm
2 MB, 720x480
OP here, this thread died long ago. It was a failure. Fuck off. You see I have an OCD sort of thing, I'm moving on to other threads but I cant leave this one because I fucking started it. Just fucking end it.
>>
>>691502452
it's funny how you can associate food with a certain place.....I did these drug testing studies in college, was miserable the entire weekend and ate gross food...and we'd always get Kiwi, and you'd have to eat it....it took me years to be able to eat that shit voluntarily
>>
>>691502373
They don't give you shit. If they run out of TP in the block you're in you could literally be fighting niggers over it. Hence why I bought my own shit on commissary most of the time.

>>691502478
Nah, no keys. You just stand in front of your door/cell and yell to the CO to open it. Unless they're new or the inmates new they know who goes where in the cellblock.
>>
>>691502545
>key is the lawyer

No key is a strong case. Unless you've got beaucoup money, and I'm talking MONEY (OJ Simpson money), whether you get a fair shake or not will depend almost entirely on how much the defense has to go on...

Most attorneys will do the same thing: motion to compel production of documents, motion to suppress evidence, motion to continue (x10)...

If the case is weak, it's weak, and a plea bargain is the best you can hope for no matter who your attorney is. It's not like your newly-retained private Jew lawyer will file some crazy motion that public defenders don't know about and will get you off the hook just like that.

Unless you're OJ Simpson and you've got enough money to outright bankroll 4 or 5 different law firms to work exclusively on your case for a few years, whether you've got a public defender or private lawyer PROBABLY won't make that huge a difference...if any at all.
>>
File: 1437677882651.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1437677882651.png
12 KB, 560x407
OP here, the threads in the catalog suck. Let's see how many topics we can cover in a single thread.

Where the fuck do we start?
>>
>>691494140
fortunately you'll be in a very safe place; guarded 24 hours a day.

you'll be literally surrounded by some of the finest self taught legal minds available in the entire facility, so a whiz-bang appeal should be a snap to draft.

since you didn't fire your public defender prior to receiving a sentencing date you can't sit there and complain he didn't do anything except fuck you over. you must have been satisfied with his services as you let him work for you all through the trial.

also, fortunately for you, a three year rehab from alcohol is in your future. use this time wisely to improve yourself-perhaps get the ever elusive high school diploma or GED?

were i you anon i'd lose all that hair, it's where they are going to grab you to take you to the deck and butt fuck you. not too short though, you definitely don't want the AB to think you're joining by association.

best thing you can probably do is stab someone immediately when you get there and get sent to the hole. youi may have time added, but you will be all alone 23 hours a day. im sure isolation would be far better than getting gaped daily by la Eme or the crips
>>
>>691502716
You probably did the right thing. They're graduating like 3 law school students now for every 1 that actually gets hired.

In other words, they're very selective now about who they take on as a new lawyer whether it's in a small law firm or even BigLaw.

Unless you've gone to a top tier law school and graduated top 10% of your class, your prospects are probably going to be limited.

It's not like it used to be where a law degree was as good as money in the bank.
>>
you look like you deserve it , sorry OP, i would be the judge you d get 3 more years
>>
>>691504221
I heard there was a glut. I have a friend who doesn't practice law anymore because she hates lawyers so much.

I'd feel so fucking horrible if I spent all that time and money and couldn't get a fucking job.
>>
>>691502293
but has anyone even decided to go as far as lately?
>>
>>691504597
Same here man that's also part of the reason I decided against it.
>>
>>691503727

Slightly true, but the amount of personal influence in the justice system cannot be understated. Having a cetain lawyer, even if not an OJ-level legal fund, can make the difference.

I used to be really into urban exploring. That is, taking pictures of abandoned buildings. In my state, there is all kinds of cool shit. Abandoned rocketdyne facilities. Microwave communications stations. Old west farmhouses. Empty hangars. Often a friend and I would go exploring while drinking a bottle of whiskey. Good times.

Anyway, late one night I am pretty trashed. Trying to get into this warehouse that has been left abandoned for a while. Friend scrams. I keep going. I manage to squeeze through a tight spot to get in. Suddenly, cops with flashlights, guns out.

I got hit with a felony burglary. Had I used a PD I would have been completely fucked. My lawyer had spent 15 years on the side of the State prosecution. She made one phone call, later that day, the DA rescinded the charges. Told me I owed her 7 grand. I was happy to pay every cent.
>>
File: 1439791676100.jpg (82 KB, 720x586) Image search: [Google]
1439791676100.jpg
82 KB, 720x586
To your left is /b/. To your right, is the real world.

/thread.
>>
>>691505051
>Told me I owed her 7 grand. I was happy to pay every cent.

fucking money well spent
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.