[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other sites that sell stuff like the this? Also anyone got any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Other sites that sell stuff like the this?

Also anyone got any experience with wearable's?
>>
Again Bump
>>
File: FZ33121_LRG.png (178 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
FZ33121_LRG.png
178 KB, 800x800
>>691489639
Just got one in Medium size recently, and I was a bit disappointed that it is too small to be comfortable. I am about 6 in. myself, and it states the internal length is 5.75 in. I figured, being super-soft type and they boast how stretchable it is, that it would give a nice snug fit. Instead, it is simply too short and pulls itself off.
Had I gotten the larger one, it would definitely be a 10/10.

As for other places to get things like this, the only other one I know of is from Fetish Zone, with has the Cerberus and Pegasus sheath. I intend to get both eventually.
>>
>>691490231
Which one did you get?
The Werewolf one looks nice...
>>
>>691490581
That is the one I got. Interested in the new horse (MLP knock-off) sheath, but for the price, I think the Pegasus is the better choice.
>>
Bad dragon is the only site I know that does.
>>
>>691490739
Just looked again - seems the Chance sheath only comes in one size... and that is the Medium size. The Pegasus offers more internal room at 6.5 in. it will be able to stretch radially, which shrinks the usable length to just about right.

Be sure to measure yourself accurately when choosing a sheath - too long and it will just feel like a regular sleeve. Too short and it will just keep sliding off.
>>
Why would you want to use one of these things? Just wondering because it seems kind of weird to me.
>>
>>691491374
Tips and Tricks when it comes to measuring? Never done this shit before.
>>
>>691491842
I have no idea, maybe the fact that I am a proud supporter of Human augmentation and forced evolution, I kind of always wanted to be Half-Human, Half-something else, so why not have that carry over sexually
>>
>>691491859
The only tip or trick I can offer is just to remember that you are measuring for accuracy, not to impress anyone. Don't try to add an extra centimeter or two by trying any optical illusion tricks or by pressing down toward the base. Measure from several areas and angles and average them, don't just go with the highest number.
>>
Do these feel even better than normal or is it just for the novelty?
I've already got a couple of penetratables from BD and they're awesome.
Getting in a small rainbow Austin Monday and I'm psyched as hell.

I wonder if one of these would be worth it or not.
>>
>>691493313
Which one is that?
And the penetrables do look nice, how are those as well?
>>
>>691493313
"This is my fetish" is my opinion, but to each their own. Only you can judge if this is your thing or not. As for how it feels, the closest analogy is if somebody else were using a masturbation sleeve made out of BD silicone. If being worn and used on another, the mental aspect is definitely a big plus for both parties if they are into that kind of thing. To isolate just the feeling though, the only way I can describe it is as if somebody else is using a sleeve on you. Plus the light ball tugging from the strap is not a bad touch.

If you enjoy the feeling of silicone toys, especially the type and texture found on many BD toys, then you will like the experience. If you are the type that doesn't even like to wear a condom because it dampens the sensation too much, then this may not be up your alley. Not to say it doesn't provide sensation, but it is no substitute for flesh.
>>
>>691493774
Austin's the new fox cock they made.
I've got a Mary and a Dragoness Muzzle. Mary is very tight, which can be good fun but also a bit much at times.
The Dragoness is just freaking amazing though. Once you're in, you can cover the back hole to create suction and give yourself the best damn blowjob ever.
>>
oooowwwww!!!!!!!

fetishzone.net/store/ass-locks-c-62_425/anal-intruder-cock-ring-with-penis-plug-p-3187.html
>>
>>691494894
Sir, that is a something not even I would not wish upon my worst enemy.
>>
>>691495093

fuck that shit!
>>
Anyway, Back to the Bad Dragon Toys for penetration and Wearable's.

More information about this the better!
>>
What does this actually do?

Why wear this if you have a dick?

Seems like an overly elaborate condom with a hole on top
>>
>>691495747
Think of a fleshlight and a dildo but both, so both people have a fun time... yea that the right thing to say?
>>
>>691495747
More or less. It is more akin to a hands-free masturbation sleeve for the wearer and a very animate dildo for the partner, if there is one. The appeal is primarily toy fetish based and/or a preference for the non-human penis.

People often forget that there are opinions out there that differ from their own, and they're astonished by this revelation each time this is discovered...
>>
>>691496279

I was more genuinely curious than anything else.

I had an image in my head of a guy wearing this and then trying to fuck his girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever.
>>
>>691496279
Yeah it must be pure fetish because for people who don't share this interest it would be really ass backwards to basically turn the feeling of pussy/ass into the feeling of a toy that poorly imitates those things.
>>
>>691496608
Well, that is the general idea. They even offer a couple varieties that lack a glans covering, making partner-use more stimulating, but that feature can negate the masturbation-sleeve aspect. Again, to each their own.
>>
>>691496654
I have not used one but I think the ones from BD are made pretty well from what I've read.
>>
>>691496909
They are the gold standard when it comes to toys. They custom produce each and every one, and if even a minor flaw is found, that toy is pulled and they make it again until it is just right. The rejects get put on their Adoptions page at a reduced price and citing the flaw found with the toy. I don't know of any other company that has this level of quality control, especially not in the sex toy industry. The obvious down side is that their toys can be prohibitively expensive and wait times for an order can easily span weeks.
>>
>>691497348
A bit of additional testimony:

I have had one of their toys for about 4 years with semi-frequent use and it is still almost as good as the day I opened the package. So long as you take proper care of your toys (it's really quite easy) they are durable and can last a very long time without getting all gross like many cheap toys do.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.