[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do I set myself free? Call me lazy but I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6
File: 1460192984336.gif (2 MB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
1460192984336.gif
2 MB, 196x300
how the fuck do I set myself free?

Call me lazy but I don't want to work for a living. I don't want to be told what to do on a constant basis. I don't want to give money to someone for even the most basic of shelters.
I realize all these desires are unrealistic and frustrating for others but this is BULLSHIT. Stress from working or jobs or selling products and buying products just seems entirely unnecessary yet it's ingrained in our lifestyles seemingly involuntarily.

Is death the only way out of this madness?

picture not related
>>
>>691229301
get out of the closet
>>
self bump goddamn it
>>
>>691229301
Self debasment and never giving your all is a pretty good way. get rid of your posessions and start squatting and hopping rail cars. If I can do it anyone can. I define success as not working and I live like a king.
>>
>>691229918
do they have free wifi on railcars? How the fuck do you survive?
>>
>>691230147
Dude there is free wifi fucking everywhere. McDonalds. Most libraries. Right now I'm in PA some random dude took me in for the night. He went to bed 3 hours ago. I'll be long gone by the time he gets up based on how much goddamn whisky I watched him drink.I drift do odd jobs Hunt fish and trap for my food steal or buy what I can't catch do a little bit of leather work on the side and play guitar for change in busy shopping areas. You might call me a bum but I've never felt more free than leaving behind my societal shackles and gone wherever the next train takes me.
>>
>>691230726
pretty cool. Do you have any friends/companions or are you at it alone?
>>
best thread evr
>>
OP are you a Bernie Sanders supporter?
>>
>>691231293
I support no politician.
>>
>>691229301

let me just tell you, you're a moron.

I'm a neet, I get my neetbux, I spend my entire life being the captain of my own ship, I do what I want, when I want. I would give anything I have to be a normal wageslave. The grass is always greener on the other side, friend. I sit in my house, playing video games, I sometimes go to the pub with friends or go watch a movie, or walk in the park. Life is empty, it doesnt mean anything, it's just an infinite series of numb reactions to boring experiences, I dont live for anything, I dont DO anything. I watch other people live difficult lives that bring them great joy, I live an easy life that gives me nothing but regret. I'd love to just work really hard and get a shitty paycheck and feel proud of myself, but year after year I just hang out and have "fun". You're so lucky. Stop wasting your luck.
>>
>>691229918

king of the hobos. Have you ever slept on fresh sheets after a champagne jacuzzi with a hot babe?
>>
>>691231157
Depends There's a shit load of people who do this. It was me and my buddies Mickey and Toad and their dogs. But they were headed to SC so now its me by myself. But you always run into each other eventually. We all have emails a shit it's not like we have to chance upon each other. Sometimes your buddies help you out sometimes they hold you back. Alot of us are severe addicts and alcoholics you run into alot of danger out here so most of the time yes I do travel with people I know or new people I just met. Saftey in numbers and all. At the moment its just me in a strangers house who I met at a bar. Smoking all his weed.
>>
>>691231529
why don't you get a fucking job then, dumbass? If you reallllllly want one so bad.
>>
>>691229301
live in the woods
>>
lmfao is death the only way out? how about you apply yourself and stop being a little bitch. Work towards something. What, you think money is just handed to you for whining? Nope.
>>
>>691229301
I feel you man. I dont know if Im just having a midlife crisis at 38 or what. But I just dont fit into society like the rest of the pegs. 24 hours a day... youre supposed to sleep 8 of those, leaving 16 waking hours a day. And then you're supposed to spend half of those on the clock doing a "job". Why? Because society says you have to, to eat? For what reason? Why is this just the way it is? Giving up half of your waking young adult life, just because "it's the thing to do"? It doesnt make any sense. And I just cant see it as a life well lived. We are these amazing masses of conscious, self-aware matter that only get to exist for a relatively short time, and the collective has decided that half of that time is best spend doing shit you'd rather not be doing? Frankly, that sounds retarded to me. What do you get to show for that on your deathbed? Pride that you were a "hard worker" drone most of your life, giving up half or more of your free time and still dying anyway? Retarded, I tell you.
>>
>>691231641
fresh sheets many times as a child a few times in the last few years. Church people can be so nice sometimes. Why would I drink champane when I can buy a case of beer or a bottle of whisky and get the same effect. Jacuzzi? not since I was a kid. Hot chick. Plenty of hot chicks by my definition. beauty is objective. If those things are important to you buckle down and pursue them. I'm too busy having adventures.
>>
File: nigpnog pizza delivary.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
nigpnog pizza delivary.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
>>691229301
There is no such thing as freedom, your only purpose in life is to collect as many shiny coins as you can. The closest thing to freedom is knowing that you were born a slave. enjoy
>>
>>691232045

Congratulations on letting the point fly over your head.
>>
>>691232401
Good eye.
-Gonzo
>>
>>691231529
Let's do the 'ol life-switcharoo
>>
>>691231798
You carry a knife or gun with you for protection?
>>
>>691232306
You give me hope sir. I don't hate working but fuck wasting half of my life slaving to make some other dickhead a bunch of money and only having 2 days to actually accomplish my personal desires. I want real freedom, not this capitalist idea of achievement we call wealth. Teach me your ways sir.
>>
>>691231876

I cant. I'm unqualified for basically everything, and whenever I try to do anything I fail. I have some mental health issues, like most neets. I've tried a lot, but it never works out.
>>
>>691233120
And then you teach me yours.

Let's get a hobo apprenticeship Lodge going.
>>
>>691232306

>beauty is objective

Yes, it is. You've nailed a bunch of fat, ugly chicks who you can jew out of some money to pay for more heroin, and you know it, which is nice. Enjoy your miserable life, covered with vermin without and parasites within, loved and remembered by no one.
>>
Teach you what?
>>691233120
>>691233404
>>
>>691233537
Lmao, not the guy you were responding to but enjoy whoring yourself out for the profit of others and living a life devoid of actual experience
>>
>>691232045
why should I work for something? because you said so? because that's what mommy and daddy told you? because your teachers told you?
why should I have to fucking work? actually answer that last question, if you can.
I don't want to work, I don't want money. I want to be disconnected from it all yet still live and be alive.

>>691232229
exactly! I do feel as if I can't make relate to anyone on this issue irl. I feel outcasted and alone by default because of this mindset. Death does seem like the only way out, despite telling myself that it's all just trivial, that none of this matters. The societal pressures are too much for me to change or escape, like an aroma that I can't shake off no matter how fast I run.

>>691233537
and what the fuck do you do? calling people bums when you systematically wake yourself up to work for someone, only to come home to crack that cold one open and tune out your brain as you tune in your tv? At least you'll be buried in a nice coffin, I suppose.
>>
>>691233537
all those thing are right except the heroin and I shall enjoy my life parasites and all. Good day sir.
>>
>>691234084
How to live as you do sir
>>
>>691234321

I own my own business, I spend most of my spare time traveling, sometimes with friends, sometimes alone. I meet more people from more walks of life in more places than you know the names of. I'm glad you're proud of your life, but it's vasty inferior to mine.
>>
>>691229301
OP let's do some shit over email to make money so we don't have to work for anyone.
>>
>>691229301
Just buy a farm and live with your own food
>>
>>691234408
buy a tent. accept death is inevitable. Learn how to make a fire with sticks. when riding look for boxcars or particularly ones that hold cars. If you get caught by the bulls don't move. If they feel even remotely threatened by you they can kill you. Nobody has more rights than they do in american law enforcement. learn how to gut fish and other animals and how to properly care for them. Accept that you need 1 pair of clothes. Learn an instrument. Learn how to and where to beg. I usually start by showing someone a card trick at a bus stop. People are more generous when you have something to offer them first.Have no shame remember you're only in one place until you hear the call of the rails. Humble yourself and don't be afraid to beg for food and change like the filthy hobo you are.
>>
>>691229301

I know it sounds crazy, but find a "sugar mama."

I married a girl who makes $125,000/yr. She pays for my house, my food, my entertainment. Basically everything.

All I'm expected to do is keep the house in order.

On the side I do whatever I want. I travel whenever I want. I go out at night. I hang out with friends.

For the last three years I've been cheating on my wife with this chick who is both rich and hot, but is kind of a headcase. She's convinced herself that no one can love her like I do...which is probably true.

In any case, the point is, I've got two women now paying me for basically existing in their lives. My effort to please them is minimal and my monetary benefits are maximal.

tl;dr - prostitute yourself to a woman. It's no worse than prostituting yourself to a company, and it's much less work.
>>
>>691229301
I used to feel / think the exact same way, OP. I couldn't reconcile that sort of existance with what is 'life'...

But you grow out of it eventually. Late 20's by the latest and you will look back at this and realise there is more to life within the system than you can currently comprehend.

Getting a gf and a meaningful fullfilling career will go a long way.
>>
>>691235435
I meant how to properly clean them. Sorry several untreated concussions and this dudes weed is pretty good.
>>
>>691235490
Well, I'm taking my 6'2" 170 pound ass to the gym now to get this going on. My town is full of rich fags.
>>
>>691234807
Looks like you win the game of life, pal!

>>691234877
What kind of shit over email?

>>691234899
>buy a farm
therein lies the problem

>>691235516
Only time will tell, I guess. Maybe I'm still too emotionally driven, even if I can't help it.
>>
>>691234807
give me a job
>>
>>691229301

start a revolution.
>>
>>691236337

No. If you want a job you have to impress me, a lot of people want jobs.
>>
>>691232229

You and me brother. I'm 36 and about four years ago I started to really question what it's all about. And I realized that I just got married and settled down because it was what my family expected and because the girl I was with pressured me into it. Now I realize that I made a huge mistake. I feel completely dead inside. The daily routine of just living is fucking oppressive. All I want to do is escape. And to all of these fucks saying, "yeah, just accept that there's no point and you're going to die," fuck you. I read Camus when I was 18 and thought I knew it all...because I was young and death was far away. Lets see how you little shitheads are doing in twenty years, when you look in the mirror and don't recognize your own face.
>>
>>691232851
I carry a buck knife and a big chain with a heavy lock on the end in case I ever run into anyone hostile and I have a muzzleloader for hunting.
>>
>>691236522

different anon but what can I do to impress you?
>>
>>691229301
>>691229301
> I don't want to give money to someone for even the most basic of shelters.
Then go live in a national forest.
Oh wait, you want to reap the benifits of society with out contributing to it.
Right.
GG. Listen, look around you. Someone did that. Someone is maintaining it. Someone is responsible for it. No one is going to support you.
>>
>>691236237
>What kind of shit over email?
ceepee?
>>
>>691236654

It might help if you even knew what my business was about. You don't know if you're qualified to work in the field I work in, and you probably aren't. So no, you can't have a job.
>>
>>691229301
Give be it a year, reality will set in and you will want to wipe your ass.
>>
>>691236237
>>691236780
Not cp. Writing ebooks. There's money in that. C'mon OP. Get money. Get bitches.
>>
>>691235490

I need to add something to this. You can't just expect to leach off a woman without giving something in return.

You need to be attractive (or more attractive than she is).

You need to be someone she can "stand by"...someone she's proud to be around and proud to show off to her friends.

You need to have some sort of story about what you're doing with your life so that people don't think you're a bum. My story is that I'm a writer.

In essence, you need to take a step down to whoever is going to be your sugar mama. Obviously if she was better than you, she would find someone better than you.
>>
>>691236941
what's your business about then?
>>
>>691236941

That's also a twofor, you don't know if I'm not qualified to work in your field.
>>
>>691236522
I can cook minute noodles in 59 seconds
I once managed to suck my own dick
I have rolled quints before

what can I get with those qualifications?
>>
>>691237055

Why does it matter? You don't even know what country I'm in, or what continent.
>>
>>691237156
People will move anywhere for enough money.
>>
>>691237156
I might live in the same town as you, you dont know

tell us whats your business?
>>
>>691236524
just saying i'm 16 i've realized this already and i feel like i know what i want for my life it's just the pure fact of everyone else not seeing life the way i do that seperates people like you and me and i do also suggest the first thing you should do is find something worthwhile to spend whatever freetime you have doing it
>>
>>691237332
underage b&
>>
>>691237060

The chances you're qualified to work for me are MINISCULE compared to the chances you aren't. Are you a qualified plumber? Are you a qualified aerospace engineer? Are you REALLY GOOD at flipping burgers? The things I do for a living are a set standard to me, the things some stranger might be capable of are functionally random
>>
>Buy a gun
>Shoot up a school
>Dont be a fuck up like most of these mass shooters
>actually get a kill streak
>No "3 dead 24 injured" bullshit
>Go for at least 10 kills, and if you are gonna injure someone at least finish the job
>Don't an hero once police show up
>Get life in jail
>Congrats, you now have free living/food for the rest of your life and you don't have to work at all

inb4 "hurr durr edgelord over here", OP wanted a way for a free ride and life and here it is.
>>
>>691237332
underage b&
>>
>>691237264

I pay close to the minimum wage, that's why I get the life I get. Everyone wants to work, not everyone can, I make a profit based on paying a relatively small amount because everyone is desperate for the work.
>>
>>691237503
Am I qualified in marketing and sales? Am I a experienced leader? Am I skilled in data entry? Am I qualified in Human Resources? Plenty of things essential to almost every business regardless of field.
>>
>>691237503
I've learned the necessary survival skills to live on rail cars for the last 7 years. I don't want a job. Am I more qualified than he is?
>>
File: 3250.png (178 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
3250.png
178 KB, 800x1160
>>691229301
Start a mediocre, pandering webcomic, then a patreon.
Tumblr will be your friend if you pander to them, and they'll give you money.
>>
>>691237332
What's worth while is work you stupid faggot.
Life is work, it doesn't matter what the work is, because if you're getting paid you're working for your self.
You need to build a life, not expect everyone to support your life.
If there was no one around you would have endless work to do, and your quality of life would be shit.
Accept the fact that if you want something, you have to work for it.
And yes that means things as basic as food, clothing, shelter. Why do you expect others to work for your basic needs because you don't want to?
>>
File: ahhahawaiting.jpg (136 KB, 470x479) Image search: [Google]
ahhahawaiting.jpg
136 KB, 470x479
>>691237451
aaahhhh of course here comes everyone and their mothers with the 'oh! underage b&!'
>>
>>691229301

Become a hobo and ride trains
>>
>>691237969
That's highly immoral.
>>
>>691237883
underage b&
>>
>>691237600
You aren't wrong
>>
>>691229301
Arbet macht frei
>>
>>691237332
>outing yourself as being underage

underage b& and retarded
>>
>>691237969
>>691238091
samefag?
>>
>>691237332

I mean no disrespect at all when I say this, but if you're only 16 then you can't possibly know shit.

What I mean is, you probably have some intuition that things are a certain way, and you might be on the right path in that regard.

But it really takes hitting midlife before you get a true perspective on things.

I'm sorry but something changes when you're no longer a member of the youngest generation on the planet, when you realize that all of the hopes you had would go unfulfilled...even if your only hope was to live everyday as if you had no hope.

Just saying, you may think you know, but you don't know. And after 36 years, I'm pretty sure that I definitely don't know.
>>
File: brazzers.jpg (36 KB, 460x403) Image search: [Google]
brazzers.jpg
36 KB, 460x403
>>691237841
hahahahahah here we go i expected this, i'm not an idiot as to be so ignorant that i can't understand why people would want to work a 9-5 job, i get it they want these material things either to show off or to feel good about the work they've done, and i'll tell you that yes i want a lot of material things but if i'm not happy while im getting everything i want then i'd throw it all away just to be even the slightest bit happy...

faggot
>>
>>691237032
Interesting.

Copying books into electronic format or writing original content? Or both?

>>691237841
you're the fucking problem. I'm not even that guy but people like you who just follow follow follow without asking any questions are the problem. to be so complacent as to not even ask WHY our work based culture is the way it is. you're like a recorder that just repeats what's been pounded into your head since childhood. You display no capability of original thought.
You imply that our circumstances by which we live are right because "it's just the way it is." You don't even dare to ponder ANY alternative. Is it because you don't want to or because you can't?
>>
>>691238410
I agree except with total disrespect. When I was 16 I thought I knew everything. This kid is obviously a goddamned imbecile. He should hit himself in the face with a golf club forty or fifty times and crawl back to his mother to tell her she failed.
>>
>>691238410
yes of course the age is always what people boil it down to but, you have to realize that when you spend most of your on this world alone that eventually you start to reflect on yourself way more than actually thinking about things that you want, i also would suggest that you spend a little bit more time alone and do some self reflecting because it seems like you really don't understand yourself too well either
>>
>>691238453
It's not "material things".
It's fucking basics.
You're just lucky to live in a world were so little work can net you so much.
You NEED food. You NEED shelter, You NEED clothing.
If you don't want to "work for the man" you're still going to have to fucking work for yourself to make these things.
Go live in the woods you fat retard tell me how that goes for you.
No one here is expected to do things for you for nothing. If you want anything, you need to make it happen.
It has nothing to do with being a greedy consumer, it has everything to do with being reality.
>>
>>691238643
>crawl back to his mother to tell her she failed.

I read this as "crawl back INTO his mother..."

kek
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (4 MB, 2700x1800) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
4 MB, 2700x1800
>>691234807
>I own my own business
>>
>>691237055
Shitposting, according to the vast number of lies he's telling on the internet.
>>
I just want some cushy office job. It doesnt even have to be some high paying elite shit, I just dont want to work teenage tier jobs (mcdicks burger king etc) or manual labour for the rest of my life.

what do /b/?
>>
>>691229301
4chan.org/biz
>>
>>691237786

honestly, probably. I get an infinite series of fresh out of college idiots who think they can work for me because they know the pronouns game and they have a piece of paper that says they know things about the field I work in, but I have to sift though literally hundreds of them to find a decent worker in the mix.
>>
>>691238631
You didn't say anything there.
Life is work you fucking retard.
Go sit in the woods and see if your selfishness keeps you alive.
Work is either done for yourself, or traded so that someone else does something for you.
It's just been so streamlined and detached that you're missing the basic elements of it.
I never said you have to go work for John Billionaire at Billionaire enterprises. But you have to either create for your self, or create what other people want.
There is no other way to survive.
>>
join the Hare Krishna movement, super nice people and they just dance, eat awesome food and chant all day
>>
>>691238453
I think you underestimate the amount of people's income they spend on "material things." Most of it is spent on food, rent, and transportation (if you live in a place where you need a car). Material goods are bought on the margins. That's why people making 50K get excited when they get a 1K bonus...there's no difference between 50 and 51, but there is a difference between having everything you need and nothing you want and everything you need with 1K to spend on things you want.

Yes there are people in this thread that can get by without a steady job because they don't need things like an apartment or a kitchen or a steady supply of groceries. But if you want those things, you have to work for them. I'm not talking about "material things." I mean a studio apartment, cheap food to eat, and clothes on your back. You have to work for them. If you don't need those things, and can live as a drifter, then yea, you don't need to work.

To an extent it's capitalism, but it also isn't. No human society in the history of earth just gave people shit without their giving back to society in some ways. Even fucking monkeys shun other monkeys that don't give back. It seems foreign to us because our society is so complex that our "job" doesn't seem like giving back to society, it just seems like a job. That's where the capitalism comes in. But capitalism or no, you still have to work if you want society to support you. You always did.
>>
>>691239005

do you own your own business?
>>
>>691238918
and yet again you not understanding it either are you? well i'll explain, yea i know you need a home food and clothes but what i am saying is if your not happy with your life, your job the people your around then change that shit quit your job fuck those people do something that makes you feel good makes you feel free and of course make sure you have a plan for that moment when you have to start over again
>>
>>691238631
writing original content. C'mon you and me anon. I got the idea from a friend of mine that makes $300 passive income for a shitty book that he uploaded onto Amazon Kindle Store.
>>
>>691238453
>>691238918
>>691239457
Whoops, meant to say "overestimate." Also, 918 said the same thing I did but in a more entertaining way
>>
>>691239560
>Make changes in your life if you're not happy!
No shit you fucking retard.
But if you're not happy because
>I don't wanna work :(
Then you're going to be REALLY unhappy when you realize that no one will support you.
Currency detaches work from reward.
>>
>>691239183
>>691239183
School doesn't teach you how life is. Just how it's supposed to be. They fail to account for things like reality. also if you're getting college kids in this day and age then they're probably to busy on their smartphones doing self indulgent bullshit to actually work. I don't even own a cell phone.
>>
>>691239486
what the fuck business do you run, you lying piece of shit? quit fucking evading!

>>691239596
fine. How do we do this?
>>
>>691239183
also what the fuck is the pronouns game? I get that it has to do with trannys or whatever but when did that even become an issue?
>>
>>691234807
The sole fact, that you seem to be obliged to measure your life against that of a hobo speaks enough of your life happiness.
>>
>>691231157
Toadstool yugapole? Aka kodi.
>>
>>691238631
You're so stupid. My god.

Do seeds just plant themselves? Do shelters sprout out of the ground on their own? Do your grapes fucking pick themselves and then get put in a nice clean bag (which itself magically appeared out of thing air) and then instantly transported 2000 miles to the nice building with god-ordained refrigeration so it can stay nice and fresh for you?

No, you idiot. People did those things. People planted the seeds, and picked the grapes, and made the bag, and made the truck, and harnessed the gasoline, and drove the truck, and made the building, and made the refrigeration, and stocked the grapes, all so you can eat them. All those people worked, so you can eat.

No human society has ever just handed you grapes asking for nothing in return. Question alternatives to capitalism, fine. But there will never ever be, nor has there ever have been, an alternative to a "work based culture".
>>
Come to England,if you can stand our shitty weather and teeth then we have a benefit system that sounds just right for you,if your income is low the government will pay your rent because we are a nation of cucks if you are "actively looking for work" you are given $100 a week( shitty but better than nothing) if you are an alcoholic you get more than this are are not expected to look for work
>>
>>691239602
you know what i might be overestimating it a little but in reality what do people work for when they have a steady income food in the fridge and a paid off car and even when a person gets older and has a paid off house what happens after that what, they just sit there and stair at the walls and think about their life and how ridiculous it actually was just to work for something you'll get to enjoy for a minimal amount of years and then to just have a child and have that same cycle happen over and over again without any real significance or change to the world, what happens after life has juiced the living shit out of your body and mind, you die only to have your closest family to mourn over your death and only to be forgotten after the rest of them die
>>
>>691231798
Toadstool yugapole? Aka Kodi?
>>
Its weird seeing the lack of ambition here. No one has any real aspirations? Right now I'm in college trying to get my degree in poli Sci and international relations so I can become a FSO or get into law school. I want to run for office and maybe even become the POTUS if possible. Why bother living at all if you just want to live some meaningless life? Why be another pawn? Why just live and be forgotten? My ambitions stem from my fear of death for I want to become a household name like George Washington or JFK or hell even Hitler. I just want to be plastered on the face of history. Never forgotten until the end of life. Sorry for shitty typing on phone with broken screen it recognizes like 1 tap out of 4.
>>
>>691240489
not I.
>>
>>691229301
I bet on rigged sports to make free money.

Sports like NBA, NFL, etc are owned by the same people who own the banks, the media, the government, police, everything. They rig news and current events, they rig the financial system, and they rig sports.
The other thing to know is that the elites are obsessed with numerology and esoteric knowledge. The sports are rigged according to a numerological code, don't ask me why. It's not coincidence that Cleveland won the NBA in 2016, while Cleveland's area code is 216. The total score of game 6 was 216 points. In numerology 0 can be dropped.

Check this guy out, he decodes a shit ton of stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQjoDuCqq4o

Here's a video of Christine Lagarde of the IMF giving a speech loaded with numerology.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw
>>
>>691240156

it's actually become such a big deal these days that I have to run a week long retreat on company money for new employees to go camping together and discuss their feelings and how they want to be referred to in the workplace. I literally don't talk to my employees if I can avoid it, not because I swear off a hands on approach (I would LOVE a hands on approach) but because if I don't interact with every single employee exactly as they'd like to be interacted with at all times I'm liable for all kinds of legal difficulties. I'm honestly considering retirement, simply because I don't enjoy the modern workplace.
>>
>>691240366
>do seeds just plant themselves
Mushrooms are pretty self sustaining.
Didn't even read the rest of your post after that.
>>
Move to a socialist country like norway or sweden and get cancer or disabled in some way. The state will pay for everything as long as you cant work.
>>
>>691240168

>against a hobo

Have you noticed how you're judging that same hobo as inferior to me in your statement? Why do you think that is?
>>
>>691240418
You're not thinking.
>>
>>691240612
Naw brother,the "toad" character you mentioned. Short girl about 22 years old. Pretty cute. She changes her hair all the time though. I'm supposed to hitch up to chico with her to the grow op
>>
>>691240544
you sir will get fucked over in the most godly of ways that it's not even funny anymore because you see you need to accept death if you don't then you'll rush every single peice of your life till it's the same thing everyday until you die
>>
>>691240544
that sounds incredibly sad and overwhelming. not to mention shallow and short sighted. You're in political science read more Nietzsche.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.