[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter too someone who will never read it. Dear Mickey,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14
File: ClbTpFYUYAArdCN.jpg (74 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
ClbTpFYUYAArdCN.jpg
74 KB, 640x1136
Write a letter too someone who will never read it.

Dear Mickey, You ruined my life, you consumed my every thoughts, and you don't even care. You don't even know. I loved you, and deep down, I still love you. Happy birthday.
>>
Ha, fag
>>
File: tomoko sweat .png (179 KB, 538x601) Image search: [Google]
tomoko sweat .png
179 KB, 538x601
>>691003222
>>
he doesn't love you, I do, if you are pretty enough or you play overwatch
>>
Mackenzie, you're a stupid loser who broke my heart but for some reason I still love you. Go fuck yourself.
>>
yeah go fuck that mickey guy
>>
I'm cheating on you with a girl I may never meet in person.
>>
Dear anybody,

You're a pretty cool guy. Doesn't afraid of nothing. Keep up the good work pupper!

Sincerely,
Error
>>
File: 281.jpg (28 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
281.jpg
28 KB, 500x491
>>691004112
>>
>>691003034
dear meme squad:

you'll never apologize, but i forgive you.
>>
File: 1447522217596.jpg (176 KB, 753x706) Image search: [Google]
1447522217596.jpg
176 KB, 753x706
Im depressd to the point where I dont leave my house. I tell my family im doing awesome and keep face so they dont worry. I dont want help from anyone because im to prideful to ask. Im swimming in financial debt and hate what ive become. fuck you life
>>
Fuck you, Martin. You're not a good friend at all. Fucking dumbass I swear if you die I won't give a single fuck.
>>
>>691003034
All these Meis... trying to be D.Vas, just can't accept who they are.
>>
>>691004578
Thats not a letter.
>>
Dear girl who I once loved years ago, I still think about you daily but you don't seem to do the same. I miss you and what we were. It's not something I'm proud of but it's something I'm still hopeful about.
>>
>>691003034
More of this bitch
>>
Fuck you edgar, you left me after you said you'd be my friend, i even went to your attorneys office to get you off of that charge, and you still left me all alone, we were supposed to be brothers what the fuck man..
>>
>>691004831
letter to himself or his life, he just sux at writing
>>
Why do you have to break my heart? I know you're trying to protect me by pushing me away. If we lose the baby I will be devastated. I know you want to go through things alone so you don't have to hurt, but I love you. I wish your bpd could go away so you can be happy. I'm crying constantly.
>>
after 4 years of being broken up I still compare every girl I date to you and it kills me every time. fuck you tammy I wish I could forget you
>>
Dear Gena,
I know i was jealous, but thats only because i was cheating on you the whole time and was afraid you were doing the same. We will never be together again but.. I still love you...
>>
Dear ______,

Fuck you and your butt pirate that just does whatever you tell him to. I still think about you and how things could have been and I thought things we're going well but you turned into a fucking asshole. I shouldn't be thinking about you any more but I still do. I had a dream last night about the old squad and when I woke up it felt like things were normal until I remembered it wasn't.

Go fuck yourself,
Anonymous
>>
Dear Stevie Wonder

I really love your music and I try every day to learn piano to be just like you.

Your number 1 fan,
Anon
>>
Dear mom,

I'm sorry I wasn't able to live up to your expectations. I'm sorry I practically threw away 3 years of my college life because I was too stupid and I was scared to fail. I'm sorry I made you waste countless dollars on my tuition. I'm sorry I put you and dad through my attempted suicide. I'm sorry I wasn't a better son. I'm sorry I was hardly a son at all.
>>
Dear Anon

I really love your posts and I try every day to learn shitposting to be just like you.

Your number 1 fan,
Stevie Wonder
>>
Dear Stevie Wonder,

You are a filthy fucking nigger and I take back my compliment, I hope you die of nigger aids and tuberculosis and get conjunctivitis in your eyes which you can't see from ( I thought) so you don't notice and it infects into your big fucking stupid monkey skull.

Your number 1 fan,
Anon
>>
File: tumblr_mnsapzdRUK1qh87xuo1_250.jpg (9 KB, 250x152) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnsapzdRUK1qh87xuo1_250.jpg
9 KB, 250x152
Steph, why do you pretend to like me some days, and then other days act like you hate me? I regret ever asking you out. I was perfectly happy on my own and then you showed me what it was like to be loved and then left. Now I don't want to be alone. Do you know what it's like to battle depression for a year and then have someone come along and love you and then just bail? It's a pretty shitty feeling.

I wish you could love me back, I just want to be happy.
>>
Dva,
Fuck off
>>
File: 1466476817483.jpg (222 KB, 652x884) Image search: [Google]
1466476817483.jpg
222 KB, 652x884
Dear Nikki Spiratos,

Its been 788 days since I've seen you last, since I said goodbye. I should have not left. I should have done so much more. Cancer, drug abuse, homelessness, depression, suicide, I've seen people kill themselves just to end the suffering, but I've been able to make it out of all thats happened to me because of the love I still, and always will have for you. In the darkest night, you are the light that shows me the path. I have never found myself in a better place than I am now. But I know that wherever you are and wherever you go, you will always have a piece of me that I can never get back. I miss you Nikki. I Love you more than anything. I hope you are safe and okay, wherever you are. I wish I could see you again but I do not know what I would say, but that I know when I am face to face I would know exactly what to say. I miss you. Nikki.

-Max
>>
Dear Anon,

You are a shitty little white nerd virgin and I take back my compliment, I hope you die of white person aids get semen in your butt which you can't feel anymore (I thought) so you don't notice and it infects into your big fucking stupid cracker intestinal tract and rectum.

Your number 1 fan,
Stevie Motherfucking Wonder
>>
>>691003034
SAUCE
>>
Natalia i loved you and you did nothing but push me away. We have grown so far apart and Honestly i miss you I miss everthing about you. I didnt change for you. you were my push to change. If we cant be anything then can we atleast be best friends again? -T
>>
>>691006540
>>691006914

kek what the fuck
>>
File: 1464546027184.png (353 KB, 478x353) Image search: [Google]
1464546027184.png
353 KB, 478x353
>>690985543
>>691006093
All thus feels man...
>>
Suh,

-Dude
>>
>>691006093
It's alright anon, I forgive you.
>>
File: tumblr_np5tqru52p1sl8livo1_500.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np5tqru52p1sl8livo1_500.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>691007228
>>
Dear every ex of my gf,

If I could turn back time, I'd make sure that she'd never meet you and have anything to do with you. I would become the one and only guy in her life. Even though I don't know you, I hate you and wish you didn't exist at all.
>>
>>691005592
Oh fuck man, you still talk to her?
>>
>>691007190
Idk if I should be happy that she loved me so much or guilty because she loved me so much. Know what I mean?
>>
File: 1442433475713.png (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442433475713.png
49 KB, 500x500
>>691004831
Suicide note
>>
You know exactly what you are to me. You always have, and you always will. You even cared. You loved me. But then you stopped. And I didn't.

>Like climbing Everest only to blow your brains out.
>>
>>691003222
trips of truth
>>
>>
Dear Zane and Eli
I lied at the trial
Fuck you guys
Inb4 I already did
>>
Dear Örvar.
Many times I wish that you didint rape continually when I was a kid. On the other hand if not I would never known drugs. thank you

- Magnus
>>
>>691005961
Proud of you.
>>
>>691006840
Illinois?
>>
Dear Örvar.
Many times I wish that you didint rape me continually when I was a kid. On the other hand if not I would have never known drugs. thank you

- Magnus

p.s Im a bit fiucked atm, sorry badgrammar.
>>
>>691008037
any pics?
>>
>>691007438
How many were there, anon? Was she into three figures?
>tfw you won't be her last either
>>
Dear nutella,

It's been approximately 72 hours since we last mingled. I miss your smooth creamy self already all over me, yet no one else in this house cares enough about our love together.
I just want to say that I love you.

Sincerely,
Wonder bread.
>>
>>691008522
keked and checked
>>
>>691008436
Honestly I don't even want to think about it.
Do you feel the same?
>>
Dear mum,

I haven't spoken to you for 7 years and I still can't forgive you but I do miss you sometimes, my life fell to pieces when I left home and I fear I may give in and commit suicide soon. I remember fondly our holidays back when dad was alive and wish I could turn the clocks back but it will never be. It hurts so much thinking back to that day and every night I relive it and break down, I just can't bring myself to contact you or forgive you. I can't believe that you bought me black ops 2 instead of black ops 3, I fucking hate you, you fat bitch.

Your son
>>
Sorry I didnt bang you, I was a virgin at that time and too beta. Hit me up any time tho for some dik, I know you were in love with me.
>>
>>691007113
Where are you from?
>>
>>691008613
No sorry senpai, is she your first gf?
>>
To whom it may concern.
Take good care of this car, it saved my life.

- Mark
>>
>>691003034
dear femanon,
I love you, and i know you know. I dont know what you see in him that you dont see in me, considering he's my best friend and he and i are exactly alike. You honestly hurt me more than anything or anyone has ever done before. Cutting off our (best) friendship was what really hurt the most. Goodbye, old friend.
>>
>>691007438
I think your shitty because we gave her what you gave her, then moved on to someone better
>>
>>691008944
Nc
>>
Dear Melissa,
You gave me a chance to kiss you 12 years ago and I didn't take it. I have regretted it every day since and probably will for the rest of my life because you have become the most amazing woman I have ever known. I miss you dearly, and wish we were still as close as we used to be. You will always have a special place in my heart, even if we completely go our separate ways and never speak again someday. I hope the rest of your life is wonderful, and wish the best for you and your fiance.

Love,
Anonymous
>>
Dear certain someone.
Almost 5 years I gave you everything including 2 kids and you use/abuse me then fuck off for someone much younger. Had the cheek to wait until I had moved on with my new bf to open old wounds, crying you wanted your family back but knew was too late. I regret letting myself feel for you twice as now you're off with jailbait again... I hope they make you happy as I am with my other half. Sincerely the woman you'll never touch or hurt again.
>>
>>691008724
I almost felt bad until I read the end you bastard
>>
I know you love me in your own way. But you're the only one I ever really loved. Things would get messy for you if we acted on that love. I don't want that if you don't; and I would never get between you and your man. If you dont want my love please tell me and let me go. But if you do want my love then quit fucking around.
>>
>>691003034
brandy, i hate you with all the fires of hell. nothing good came from our relationship and i hope all of the worst things happen to you. the only good that came from us was the lesson that i will never love a sad, older, waste of a human. i really wish you die alone, but i know you'll hook up with some pathetic, 40-50-something asshole like every boyfriend before me. fuck you.
>>
File: 1358184079531.jpg (162 KB, 952x956) Image search: [Google]
1358184079531.jpg
162 KB, 952x956
Dear Kinder Egg,

I'm really sorry.

From
Butthole
>>
Dear Kyle...

You and I were brothers. The time I had spent with you, out of everyone in the group, was the most meaningful, even when was I was finding myself amongst the weed smoke.
When our blood brothers would give us a hard time, it was for the same reasons and that made us understand our problems much more deeply, something that he had difficulty
explaining to others. I admired the way you threw yourself into what caught your attention and I regret not being able to show you my new favorite game once I built my PC.
However, I cannot deny that what you did to me, to us and to the group was absolutely atrocious. You let your ignorance and bigotry get in the way of friendship and when you
were ahead in life you let your privilege shine when I had been kicked when down by others.

Not only had I managed to stay clean in the months prior your intervention, I had only bought a measly ten dollar amount of weed and when you
managed to convince all of our friends, one of which who was secretly smoking pounds of pot behind all our backs that I had taken out multiple credit cards
and had maxed them out in order to support my habit...

Not to mention when it came to end our feud you had the nerve to say that "You are the one that always has to apologize" when it was I on multiple occasions had
been made the enemy. You once made a racist joke about my background and the only way we can get you to apologize was for I to meet you halfway.

The worst part is that when you came around and accepted you had to be the one to say sorry, you made up a lie, which turned out to be an excuse, that I was going
to fight you if you get near me. I never once threatened you prior and had been patiently waiting for the day that things would return to normal but when T told me
of your excuse it had infuriated me to the point where maybe I should've fight you since all you wanted to do was keep the argument going and not apologize for what
you had done.

... I miss you.
>>
File: 1456329793161.gif (2 MB, 164x275) Image search: [Google]
1456329793161.gif
2 MB, 164x275
Dearest me,
it's you buddy, keep up the good work!
in fact, why don't you get a splash of that rum over there?
good idea!
new pool tm!
oh yeah!
i be rockin'!
>>
dear dad,
You've got a nice, long, girthy cock.

Love, your whore daughter
>>
Dear mum, This is a confession.
Remember when you got home from the club, almost every night, drugged and drunk out of your mind. you know when you made me look after my baby sister and brother almost every night. I was 13 and they were 3 and 4. Anyways, you came home and you usually sat down in the sofa only to almost fall asleep after injecting you with drugs.. some times I made you suck my dick.. You couldnt even tell it was me cuz you were so fucked up. I even fucked you a couple of times while you were dead. and yes I molested my siblings, how can you blame me. I was sick, I was brought up that way. anyways just wanted to tell you this since I still visit you now almost 13 years later only to have a fuck. but you are dead most of the times..

- yours, aaron
>>
hey, boss, sorry, I should be working right now, but I am procrastinating. I guess your project will delay two more days, but I think you don't care, since it works before the client demands
>>
>>691006093
no worries man. sounds pretty average
>>
>>691009064
different anon here but im from NC what part.
>winston
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.