[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you fags voting and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 9
File: 150302-Impact-Brexit-Barometer.jpg (240 KB, 1540x1024) Image search: [Google]
150302-Impact-Brexit-Barometer.jpg
240 KB, 1540x1024
What are you fags voting and why?
>>
>>690964442
stay
because i'm not stupid and love money & things
>>
Stay because I'm not an idiot
>>
I just want a riot on Friday
>>
>>690964667
>>690964724
Cucks
>>
File: eu_raise_me_up.png (630 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
eu_raise_me_up.png
630 KB, 800x576
Vote leave
Fuck the ugly feminist SJW lesbian midget cucks
>>
>>690964762
There will be so many salty people regardless of the outcome so riots are very likely. Personally i wanna see what happens in Westminster
>>
Literally like >80% of people I know are voting leave and it's fucking worrying. Most of their reasoning is immigration even though we'll never control immigration.
Don't know if it's a northern thing or what.
>>
The people that want to leave only really have the argument of "I liek ma cuntry n fuck da immigrants" which is fucking stupid. I haven't heard one reasonable argument for it
>>
>>690964442
Voting out, i can't stand to see left wing people ruin any more of the world, i hate the idea that the eu can't be held accountable for fucking the uk over, i don't want to see a mass torrent of rapfugees pouring into my country under the false pretext of being an economic migrants. I want to see my country and it's people stand for what out ancestors died for, i want us to be a an example for all others to follow that you don't need to bow down to left wing tyrants who only give a crap about themselves. England use to be such a strong and powerful country leading the way in politics and economics now the blood sweat and tears of the people who did everything they could to make our country better then anywhere else is being torn apart by people who don't give a fucking shit about any of that.
>>
Both sides are using scare tactics but the leave campaign is adamant with their fucking bullshit figure "350 Mil that could go to the nhs."

Nah m8, it's 190 Mil that we'd need to spend to keep in with the open trade anyway, duck off, Borris.
>>
>>690965115
nah all the people voting out are in their 60s+, they're not gonna be rioting.
>>
>>690965240
>Most of their reasoning is immigration
When you can block people coming into your country i think that you can control immigration, also those people just don't want to see rapefugees sexually assaulting and physically abusing the people of their country, besides the fact that most are benefit sponges that wont work or give a shit about contributing to the country.
>>
>>690965720
The dream of old Blighty will always be a dream. Get over it.
>>
File: Segregation.png (988 KB, 1220x955) Image search: [Google]
Segregation.png
988 KB, 1220x955
>>
>>690966226
>implying leftys that are voting in wont run away and hide while they blame everyone else for the issues they cause.
>>
>>690966416
Would rather a shadow of what it could be then what we have now, we're like a bitch on a eu leash.
>>
Leave. I think the whole government needs an overhaul and that will be impossible to do as part of the EU. Plus the EU would take us back if we left. But we will only get one chance to leave. Happy voting BritFags
>>
>>690966394
Germany and Sweden are basically throwing the rest of the EU under the bus, they are sinking the boat and bringing everyone else down with them. The millions of rapefugees they are letting in? They will eventually become EU citizens free to move anywhere in the EU they choose.
>>
>>690966598
Ha this is what in voters are voting for.
>>
>>690966394
We'll never be able to block people coming into the country because it's essential for trade with the EU even if we do leave, the referendum won't affect immigration whatsoever. The main effect it will have will be on businesses, large and small. Either way the employees of said businesses will be shafted up the arse by the gaffers.
>>
>>690966823
100% and i don't want to be a part of that, leftys only think it's a good idea because they think multiculturalism is a great thing. They must not watch the news much or maybe they just chose to ignore the mass rape stats and increasing violence stats.
>>
Leave, but I don't vote because I am Swiss.
>>
>>690967153
>taking the news as fact
>>
>>690966394
There'll be a hell of a lot more illegals coming into the country if we leave, that's for sure.
>>
>>690967571
>>690967571
*Cough* germany *cough* party of the eu *cough* 400,000 rapefuges last year alone *cough*...get fucking real kid.
>>
>>690967936
You think the Eu is going to try and take them idf it knows it can ignore them and let them get to britain? The French have already said if we leave they'll turn a blind eye to anyone tring to cross the channel.
They can wash their hands of the problem and we won't be able to do a thing about it.
>>
>>690966394
Actually EU migrants bring us more money than they take out (by over 30%) so they're not benefit sponges at all.
Additionally to keep the single market (i.e not fuck our economy) we will have to keep EU regs, free movement and pay into the fund.
So be rational and vote remain.
>>
>>690966727
The exact opposite of that is true.
We could always have another ref on leaving or parliament could do it without one.
once we leave however we are out for good, this has been made very clear.
Also we could totally overhaul our parliament without any input from the EU
>>
File: IslamPewForum.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
IslamPewForum.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
>>690968352
lol, you guys will be selling your fucking souls, culture, and way of life if you let enough muzzies in. Clueless fuck.
>>
>>690968301
Fucking go for it france, i live right by a port in the south east....i tell you not trying to prove a point or act all hard but i would be on the shore waiting to trash the cunts.
>>
>>690966823
The second you call people fleeing a warzone rapefugees you forfiet any chance of your opinion being taken seriously.
>>
Leave is just nationalist chest beating and appeals to xenophobia, so I guess /b/ must love it
>>
>>690968813
The second the rape rate in European countries shoots through the roof thanks to immigrants we have right and reason to call them that.

>>690968978
>you think different to me therefore you're a terrible person

Go away.
>>
>>690968352
You can prove anything with facts
>>
>>690968813
They are first and foremost muslim you hopeful kumbaya singing dumbfuck.
>>
>>690968792
What exactly are you affraid of? We live in a moderately functional democracy and the only threat to that are the hard right of the tories.
Modern Britain is already a cultural melting pot and has been for longer than we've been alive.
Y'see most rational folk don't let the news petrify them of anyone who is slightly brown.
Welcome to the 21st century you dumb fuck.
>>
>>690964442
nobody cares, you're fucking irrelevant. and now stop making threads about it on /b/. go to /pol/ or /int/.
>>
leave because the world won't end and it's worth it for our democracy.

it will also be the beginning of the uncuckening
>>
>>690968978
>xenophobia
A word lefty's use to defend violent, Islamic extremists and rapists. You people are the worse its like saying if someone had his family killed then he is murdererphobic for not liking the murder, its a stupid fucking word.
>>
>>690968813
Migrants are suppose to settle in the first safe country they come to, not cross all of Europe to benefit scrounge, also most of these people aren't even coming from war zones if they did it would be whole family's not just young males.
>>
>>690969500
I'm a fucking liberal, yes we still exist. I refuse to enable and hush about about an ideology and political system that goes against every liberal value there is.
The more muslims there are the more they will demand, you feel happy now, wait until they are 25% of your nations population. Again, you hopeful fuck.
>>
>>690969314
Sexual violence is a problem all across the world you mug, with sickeningly low conviction rates especially for us white folk.
Wake the fuck up and realise you're just having your fears preyed on for somebody elses gain.
>>
>>690965614
The only arguments i as an american have heard for stayiny is muh free movement, ad hom attacks against leavers, and some very inconsistent talk about money
>>
I am voting leave and it has nothing to do with the immigrants. The whole undemocratic multinationalism EU structure is just not the way i want to live. I want to be free and independent.
>>
In. The idea that we will be fine and it will all work out is shit. All current trade deals are based on eu membership so any deals in the eu would need to be negotiated from scratch and all trade deals involve accepting the free movement of people so it is impossible to prevent migration. Also, the millions of British fuck sticks that are living abroad might find they can't do that anymore. Migrants that sponge and rape shit up are a minority of a minority.

Also, the Australian points system is designed to increase migration.

Mostly, needing a visa to go on a stag doo to see a woman smoke a cigar with her arse hole in Amsterdam seems like a fuck about
>>
fucking inners get off my board
>>
>>690968813
The majority are economic migrants
>>
>>690969859
It is whole families. I've seen them in the trainstations across Eastern Europe last summer.
They are meant to stop in the first safe nation, but is the rising anti immigration sentiment in hungary or the economic desperation of greece really safe?
It's nothing to do with benefits more so finding a place where they can sustain themselves until their nation stops being on fire.
>>
>>690969652
I bet you would rather be raped by a traditional English rapist while making a cup of tea to the national anthem
>>
>>690970282
>he actually thinks they will leave
>he doesnt see that they are just using migrants to shore up reproduction numbers
Oh buddy, youre in for a rude awakening
>>
>>690969865
Even if somehow the population became a quarter muslim your own post if accurate would suggest that they all wouldn't all demand a totalitarian state.
Even if they did they still would not have the power and influence to enact it, especially if we were, say, in a huge partnership with other nations across the continent that secures certain rights, like say some kind of European Union.
I am hopeful, but rationally so. You seem to live in a fantasy land.
>>
>>690969910
So are you denying the correlation between increased immigration and increased rape occurrences?
>>
>>690970633
What have you got to suggest they won't? Historically the majority of those fleeing conflicts return once it's safe. Syria was a functional state not so long ago, and one day will be again.
>>
>>690970828
No man, it's you living in a fantasy land. There is a direct correlation with the amount of muslims in any given population and a decrease in quality of life in every aspect. How is this surprising? A society is made up of its people, not its government. You are fucking clueless if you think your government will sustain your way of life living in a 25% muslim population.
>>
>>690968978

And you're nothing a fucking apologist for violent shitskins.

>2016
>Being this fucking stupid
>>
>>690969988
workers rights. If we leave the tories will repeal the human rights act which leaves the door open for employers to shit all over their employees.
>>
>>690970872
Yes.
'Research has found no evidence of an average causal impact of immigration on crime.[6][7][38] One study based on evidence from England and Wales in the 2000s found no evidence of an average causal impact of immigration on crime in England and Wales,.[6] No causal impact and no immigrant differences in the likelihood of being arrested were found for London, which saw large immigration changes.[6] A study of two large waves of immigration to the UK (the late 1990s/early 2000s asylum seekers and the post-2004 inflow from EU accession countries) found that the "first wave led to a modest but significant rise in property crime, while the second wave had a small negative impact. There was no effect on violent crime; arrest rates were not different, and changes in crime cannot be ascribed to crimes against immigrants. The findings are consistent with the notion that differences in labor market opportunities of different migrant groups shape their potential impact on crime."[7] A 2013 study found "that crime is significantly lower in those neighborhoods with sizeable immigrant population shares" and that "the crime reducing effect is substantially enhanced if the enclave is composed of immigrants from the same ethnic background."[8]'
I can find much more like that if i could be arsed.
>>
>>690971031
But we also know that a fairly large number of these Syrian immigrants are not actually Syrian. I just wonder how many more of them are not actually from a war torn country.
>>
>>690971031
What evidence do you have that majority will? You cant just say history says so without backing it up. But riddle me this, why go back to a shithole. It will be war torn, and it will need to be rebuilt. Why leave the oasis of europe? Also the eu is banking on migrants staying to shore up the low reproduction numbers you guys have because yall fap to anime.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/10/08/refugee-surge-brings-youth-to-an-aging-europe/
Enjoy the caliphate, youre always welcome in america friend.
>>
>>690971399
Is this documented to happen or fear mongering?
>>
>>690970828

Dunno why you're bother dude, that anon isn't the brightest.
>>
>>690965720
You couldn't manage it before the eu. Pakistan ring a bell? Angola?
>>
>>690964442
>>690964724
hope you fucking cucks are trolling.
>>
Out. Because fuck niggers.
>>
>>690971451
Now go look at France, Germany, Sweden and the like. We were talking about rape in European countries and not just Britain after all.
>>
>>690971672
>youre always welcome in america friend.

What a bullshit statement. You'd be hard pressed to find a nation that hates the british more. Even the African nations we totally fucked like us more than the USA.
>>
>>690971201
You're still assuming the muslim population of the UK will soar from 4.5% to 25% whilst the rest of the country remains the same.
The country is becoming if anything, more and more secular, this would only increase if our shitty government sorted out the schooling system.
Where is this direct correlation in anything other than the rightwing press?
>>
>>690966226
Everyone I know is less than 40 and voting out.
>>
>>690971821
Did pretty good on our own for hundreds of years, you can help societies that cant be developed
>>
>>690971787
Watch this for an academic take https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y
>>
>>690971974
I wish people like you would put your argument in a more rational format rather than just saying shit like "fuck niggers". It ruins the face of the entire leave campaign and turns us all into a joke even though we have valid reasons.
>>
>>690964442
whatever is left of EU is going to be the next axis powers in WW3

>takes off tinfoil hat
>>
>>690972031
I like the brits, meet quite a few when i lived in NOLA. Youre welcome to my couch bud once the caliphate starts throwing queers from the roof.
>>
>>690972031
My gf of who has lived with my in the US for six years who is from the UK has never dealt with a single person in all this time who was rude to her for being british. Everyone is actually always very interested in a good way.
>>
>>690971787
The conservative party have stated on numerous occasions that they would get rid of the human rights act. You can extrapolate from that what you will but it will certainly make it legal if not definite that there would be an erosion of individual liberties.
>>
>>690971805
Hahah.
Gotta fight the good fight, if not for him but for others reading. The internet is full of people all too happy to call people rapefugees and most reasonable people can't be arsed to wade in.
>>
>>690966598
yes get out of EU, behead the muzzie mayor. instill a new king
>>
>>690968792
>British
>culture

Boiled cabbage and being cucked is hardly something to promote.
>>
>>690964667
Ruin your future for a few quid in pocket now , you stupid selfish retarded cunt
>>
>>690972492
boiled cabbage is German.
>>
>>690967405
> Watched live stream German Cameras, swarms of sandniggers attacking and dragging off German women.
It's all lies, carry on being cucks white guilters.
>>
>>690972289
Honestly, if health care was more available in the U.S. I'd consider moving there if England starts going down hill. Fucking houses are much more affordable in the U.S. too which would be fucking great.
>>
>>690966226
How wrong can you be , its already planned as the vote is rigged
>>
>>690971975
https://debunkingdenialism.com/2015/12/12/how-anti-immigration-activists-misuse-rape-statistics/
>>
What are non-votes counted as? I'd assume stay seeing as though the tories want to stay.
>>
>>690972740
Do you have any pre exsisting conditions? Because if not dont buy the lies, our healthcare is very affordable.
>>
File: 1440535210270.png (189 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
1440535210270.png
189 KB, 1024x614
>>690964442
Out as fuck
Fuck them euro dick heads
>>
>>690971672
No thanks, I can't think of a more backwards place than America right now.
>>
>>690972031
> mfw this faggot has NEVER been to the US in his life.
Most states love the British,
Most people respect Briton as a friendly similar nation with oddities.
Most American girls will drop wet panties for anything but the most fucked up English accents.
>>
>>690973087
Well, the offer stands friend.
>>
>>690971498
You're right theyre not all from Syria. Some are from Afganistan, Iraq, Lybia and Eritrea.
>>
>>690972956
Non votes a non vote. Most of the tories want us to leave.
>>
>>690972972
None that I know of, dad's dad was killed by a fatty liver which failed when he had unrelated surgery and there's a chance of inheritance but I'm pretty skinny to be fair, metabolism high as fuck.
>>
>>690973087
You make fun of Americans for being back water, yet you can go to dozens of countries and get gang raped stabbed eaten stoned.
>>
>>690972091
Complaining about Pakis or Indians because "illegals took ur jerbs" baits were doing at least since the 80s.

You have proven incapable of controlling your borders. So now what?
>>
To think, this is how the US would have fallen apart if we'd stayed under the Articles of Confederacy.
>>
>>690973377
Fair enough, thought it'd be like the general election. Thank for clearing that up
>>
>>690972541
How exactly will it ruin his future? It's the largest and most advanced market in the world that we are part of.
>>
>>690973604
refugees blah blah blah i guess
>>
>>690972492
What language are you speaking faggot
>>
>>690973175
Been twice. Not making that mistake again
>>
>>690972031

The fuck are you on? I've never heard anyone around the Upper Midwest speak down of a Brit, unless it was Piers Morgan.
>>
>>690970030

What specific changes do you want to see that are being prevented by being part of the EU?
>>
>>690973447
They don't call themselves the land of the free whilst having a government in the pocket of corperations, a mass shooting nearly every day and the ability to go bankrupt from getting cancer.
It's by no means the shittest place on earth though for sure.
>>
>>690973890
So, if I go to Paris and Berlin that counts as visiting all of continental europe?
>>
>>690973175
fuck off limey cunt america hates you
>>
>>690973417
Dude with the UK girlfriend here.
The healthcare is her biggest complaint. It may or may not be as bad as you have heard, depending on your circumstances.
>>
>>690973417
As long as you stay away from the unhealthy food here youll be fine man. Last time i went to the doctor i had a shit case of strep throat. I went in with no insurance paid 50 bucks for the swab and test, and 20 for generic antibiotics. Sure a cancer diagnoses can be costly, and pre existing conditions can suck. But hospitals dont like putting people in bankruptcy, they wont make money that way. I know a guy who has cancer and he pays the hospital 100 bucks a month for all the treatment he goes through. Ambulances suck here as well, but the majority of people have no problems with the healthcare system, except now youre forced to have insurance or get fined.
>>
>>690973981
Hospitials dont want you to go bankrupt, they dont get paid that way.
>>
>>690973377
That is untrue http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35616946
>>
>most of Europe is as peaceful has it has been since civilization
>Britain is surrounded by a 1000 mile buffer zone of peace
>better fuck that up
>>
>>690974642
He's actually right about cancer. Many people in the US divorce when one of them gets cancer so that their SO isn't liable for the crippling debt.
>>
>>690974205
Both times travelled a lot. They weren't city breaks.
Second time was road trip across country, Boston to Seattle.
>>
>>690974642
Doesn't the government pick up the bill if someone can't actually pay? So you get the added bonus of losing all your savings and the tax payer still having to fork out. I think it's covered in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSjGouBmo0M
>>
File: moshi_moshi__baito_desu__.jpg (12 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
moshi_moshi__baito_desu__.jpg
12 KB, 196x200
>>690972492
>>
>>690975007
Fair play, I stand corrected. Although a lot more tories want leave than any other party (except UKIP obviously).
>>
>>690975076
Stats please
And the only people in america with crippling debt are dummies or people who are too proud. Seriously, call your hospital and beg them to lower your monthly payment. Listen, the hospital just wants money, if someone is stacked with debt they wont pay or the go bankrupt, this leaves the hospitial with no money. And funnily enough, most of them will just go eh pay us this much and we will forgive the debt.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2013/09/17/you-got-a-10000-hospital-bill-now-what/#5c9d6fa85fd0
>>
>>690966394
'rapefugees' do read the daily mail? If we leave, every country along the English channel will be filling dinghy's with illegals and shipping them over to us and there'll be fuck all we can do about it, we wont be allowed into the french lorry ports either so the 1000 odd immigrants a day trying to get onto lorries will be given a hand up.
>>
>>690975637
It's pretty impressive how large and cross political spectrum the concensus in parliament for remain is.
It's mostly the further right that are pro leave.
>>
>>690975333
I cant watch the video, at work. And the hospital will work with you on monthly payments. It isnt like you have to pay it now or we will break your leg again lol
>>
>>690965720
'used to be' we are a tiny fucking island and will never be anything like we were 100 years ago, the world is changing and unless we change with it, we'll be left behind.
>>
>implying they haven't already decided whether we leave the EU or not
>>
>>690974501
I'll eat nothing but the shit food. All I eat already is McDonald's and KFC so I'm curious to try shit like Wendy's and white castle
>>
>>690972687
Yeah, ONCE, Isolated incident that the local police admit should've been dealt with before it even got to that.
>>
>>690974416
Honestly, I've been to the doctor like once since I was a kid and it was for tonsillitis a few years back, either I'm healthy as fuck or I'm overdue for fucking aids or something
>>
>>690976857
It is good, but that shit will kill ya man lol. Wendy's nuggies are awesome
>>
>>690965720
>thinks the left has had any sway in UK politics for the last ~30years
>being this dumb
We've had decades of neoliberalism thats fucked up this country, fuck all to do with the principles of left wing thinking.
Also the EU is democratic, the parliament is elected with a proportional system (much better than our FPTP) and the commissioner from each country is chosen by each nations democratically elected government.
Go educate yourself.
>>
>>
>>690964442
In, why anyone would want to derail the economy, discourage foreign investment and crash the value of their currency I'll never understand.
>>
>>690966727
That's bullshit, Italy is overhauling its government right now and the EU is not involved at all.
>>
stay

the fact is I dont trust westminster politics in general, and the conservatives in particular, especially the Michael Gove types, theyre a bunch of clueless public school wankers
>>
>>690966823
Well you fucking retard, what would happen if Sweden and Germany stopped letting in immigrants? The sandniggers will probably not go back by themselfs so Britain and rest of Eu should be happy germany and sweden is destroying themselfs :)
>>
>>690974416
The NHS is screwed because 1. The government privatized the general staff control(now you have a bunch of 'investors' that own the staff agencies and are creaming the system whilst employing cheap labour for nurses/porters etc.) 2. they pay ridiculous prices for equipment because their suppliers are all owned by lords/ex mp's who made the wrote the contracts in the first place and 3.weekends in A+E are full of piss-heads that fall over or get into fights and doctors surgery's are full of old people that just want to talk to somebody and single fat sloth mothers with their spawn.
>>
>>690964442
OUT BECAUSE DEATH TO TRAITORS AND FREEDOM FOR BRITON
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1280x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1280x640
>>690964442

Voting out to protect the NHS from the TTIP deal.

The EU are negotiating the TTIP trade deal behind close doors, in secret and out of the public eye.

It's going to be agreed, without doubt. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop it.

The TTIP deal would represent the end of the NHSmas we know it. It would destroy it.

If you vote to remain you're voting for the final death bell of the NHS. You're voting for us to join TTIP.

The only real way to avoid it is to vote out. That straightforward.

Then we can arrange our own trade deals while protecting the NHS.

Vote leave lads.
>>
>>690978014
>FREEDOM FOR BRITON
>BRITON
Standard Brexiter.
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.