[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it unreasonable to ask your significant other to stop being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 34
Is it unreasonable to ask your significant other to stop being friends with their ex(s) or anyone they've been physical with?

I recently told my girlfriend how I get insecure when she hangs around with her ex. She got defensive as if I was trying to keep her from having friends. I asked why she felt that way and it came out that the majority of her friends are people she has either had sex with or dated.

I'm not an idiot I know I'm not the first person to be with them it's just weird for me that she still has all of these people still in her life.
>>
you being insecure is your deal, not hers.

with that said - I've been in your situation, and it fucking sucks. every "friend" feels like competition, and I didnt like it one fucking bit.
>>
File: 1308379892057.png (13 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1308379892057.png
13 KB, 679x427
>>690894469
If you ask they will see you as weak, if you have to ask they're not the type of person who should be in a relationship.
You're in a lose-lose, anon, Ride out the honeymoon phase then dump them and move on.
>>
>>690894609
so what did you do?
>>
>>690894469
if she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat. If you act all insecure and jealous over other men, you'll actually convince her you're lower value than they are. So act stoic, let her do what she wants. But if she crosses that line you have to be able to drop her, there lies your only power.
>>
Your gf is garbage, she will cheat on your, if she hasn't already. Better move on m8.
>>
>>690894469
She's fucked some of her friends. She's decided she doesn't want to be in a relationship with them. She's fucked you. She's decided she wants to be with you.
...where's the problem? You've won here.
>>
>>690894609
>you being insecure is your deal, not hers.
not if she's all willy nilly with guys she has slept with in the past. I would be compelled to agree with you if it was just over friends and shit, but there's a clear line there and the fact that she's not willing to respect it means she doesn't respect him.
>>
>>690894469
If she respected you she wouldn't be hanging out with people she has had an intimate past with. There's not anything else to say... either you're both young and dumb and she doesn't realize her behavior is not okay, or she just doesn't care.
>>
File: bump.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
3 MB, 480x270
No anon. It's not unreasonable.

There may be people who DO NOT give a flying fuck about wether their GF's hang with their exes, and there are people who do.

It obviously bothers you. Doesn't matter what that might look like or how others feel about that. If it fucking bothers you, she should seriously consider not hanging around with that ONE PERSON out of the seven billion on this god damn earth. And if she doesn't, you should seriously consider ditching her.

That being said, I think this shit is an indicator you GF is a bitch, not invested in you, and will cheat.

Don't let these tumblr cucks saying 'wahh your insecurities your problem' get to you. That's not what being in a relationship is about. Its about having a good time together.
>>
>>690894849
the problem for me is that I don't just see them as her friends I see them as people she used to fuck. And I look at them and I see me. If I do something wrong I'll just be another friend she used to fuck.
>>
>>690894634
agreed, especially with
>>690894634
>if you have to ask they're not the type of person who should be in a relationship.
>>
>>690894849
yeah OP won for now, until she grows bored with him like the previous bfs and she starts fucking around again
>>
>>690894849
She's banging on the side. If not, then she's holding on to the possibility.
>>
>>690894469
Women use sex to get what they want. Sex appeal is their biggest weapon. You're gf isn't the first and won't be the last to keep men around she's had sex with.
She will cheat on you, but sadly most girls will given the opportunity. You just need to lay down the law and not become a cuck.
>>
>>690895404
you will be that one of those guys sooner or later Just tap it while it lasts, nothing lasts forever
>>
>>690895297
>There may be people who DO NOT give a flying fuck about wether their GF's hang with their exes, and there are people who do.
I think you're making a false comparison. People who have been capable of ending a relationship on mutual terms often end up in situations where they can visit their ex and be fine with it. An example of this would be catching up over coffee, etc.

What's not the same is having an ex, or multiple exs in your social circle orbiting your life at all times. That's a red flag bud.
>>
>>690894671
honestly, I was a petty little shit, bitched about it constantly. we eventually broke up but remained friends. wish I had handled it better

Since then I'm much more confident in both myself and my relationships. I have lots of ex's I talk to also...

>>690894940
I don't understand what you are saying. clear lines? willy nilly?

>>690895442
that describes every relationship ever. you date. you get bored / doesn't work out, you date someone else.

>>690895297
grow up man

>>690895655
this probably. its cool. just enjoy.
>>
>>690894469

no but it might be too late for you in this specific relationship, you've already shown weakness.

next time, you're not asking. make it simply a part of what being with you entails. no contact with anyone she's been physical with. you're her man now, and you expect her to do this for you.

also fuck any white knights who may oppose my advice. trust me, i used to be all touchy feely too about relationships, but the simple truth is women are attracted to men who evoke their sense of submission.
>>
>>690895737
I agree it is a red flag - but asking her to change her social circle? I don't see that happening.

OP - did you not know this about her? or did you just meet recently.
>>
>>690895404
Step up or step out!
If you're worthy of her and deserve her then you won't become someone she used to fuck. If you act immature and insecure then she'll grow bored of your shit and cheat on you.
>>
>>690894469
there back ups
they are all the men she will be fucking the day after you break up
does that make you feel better?
>>
>>690895854
>but asking her to change her social circle?
obviously not possible, after about 25 I stopped bothering with women like this completely. Hearing "I am in regular contact with an ex" is an absolute dealbreaker for anything more than fucking.
>>
>>690895737
What? I'm just trying to say people projecting onto OP that he should feel fine with the bitch haning with her ex, 'just like they would', is an absolute non-argument.

He is clearly someone who is bothered by that, and his GF should take that into account.
>>
>>690894469
Dump her. If she still speaks to anybody she's fucked, she will fuck them again.
>>
>>690894469
This is a rough situation, OP. I would analyze it based on:
-How often she is hanging out with these people?
-Do they have significant others of their own?
-What is the activity that they are doing when they hang out?

For example: If she hangs out with them a lot, they are single, and their main activity is partying, drinking, and getting wasted, my concern would be much, much higher. If she hangs out with them sporadically, they have SO's of their own, and their main activity is like, say, seeing a movie or getting dinner as a group, I'm going to be much less worried.

In general, I don't like your situation because as my own personal rule, when I break up with people (or they break up with me), I generally sever all contact and don't spend time with them anymore. So for me, this is weird to see that she not only remains in contact, but remains in constant contact and continues to see them. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I guess just keep your eyes open for unusual activity. Don't act super insecure, I mean easier said than done, but you have to try and tune it out. If it bothers you enough, have another talk. I suspect she will get more defensive. You may need to consider that you two don't mesh very well. You're not cool with hanging out with exes, while she is. That can be significant, and the constant heartache that will cause you, and the friction to your relationship, may not be worth it.

Good luck, OP.
>>
>>690894469
/r/theredpill

if you say

>babe it really bothers me that you're still friends with your ex

she will 9/10 break up with you
>>
File: LELLLLLLLLLLLL.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
LELLLLLLLLLLLL.gif
3 MB, 480x320
ITT: /b/ 14 year olds giving relationship advice
>>
>>690896286
so? that's a good filter opportunity i'd say.
>>
File: seinfield.jpg (104 KB, 1033x689) Image search: [Google]
seinfield.jpg
104 KB, 1033x689
>>690894469
>Jerry and Elaine are still friends
>>
>>690895765
>I don't understand what you are saying. clear lines? willy nilly?

In a mutually beneficial relationship there are clear lines/standards each partner reserves in order to show respect to one another. Keeping multiple exs around as casual friends is definitely one of the lines you do not cross. In fact I would say for a person to be considered mentally fit and available for a relationship with another human being should never do this.

A girl who has an ex that hangs around like her best friend (all willy nilly) who "just gets her" and often offers her advice/counsels her on relationship shit is just NOT okay. You will never be comfortable in that relationship because you SHOULDN'T be. Get your pussy and get out
>>
File: tmp_5277-1464228460466956059804.jpg (103 KB, 473x600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5277-1464228460466956059804.jpg
103 KB, 473x600
I'd sure as hell mind, and leave immediately if they refused to change it.
But then again, I'm the jealous type. I like my bitches completely alone because I'm completely alone, and I'd want us to be alone together.
>>
>>690896032
Agreed. I rarely bothered with these kinds of girls. Maybe it was luck, but the girls I dated didn't do this shit.
>>
File: Never.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Never.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>690894469
OP. Don't try to reason with women. That is like trying to reason with house cats. It won't work.

So you sit her down and tell her this. You are mine. I am yours. Part of that means I don't want anything interfering with that arrangement.

You have to choose me or your former FWB.

Then tell her to think about it and get back to you. Then leave.

This way you will know RIGHT AWAY if she is yours or not. If not, don't worry. Plenty of fish in the sea.

NEVER ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE A CUCK
>>
>>690895765
>honestly, I was a petty little shit, bitched about it constantly. we eventually broke up but remained friends.
that's disgusting, women don't want to see those kinds of emotions and insecurities until you're old and married. Hollywood has sold you a lie.

Until then suppress them and learn to speak up for yourself without seeming like a little bitch. Otherwise she's just going to be disgusted by your insecurity and fuck the first badboy archetype she runs into.
>>
>>690896286
>/r/theredpill

don't be an idiot. yes the average male needs to man up these days, but theredpill is like a counterfeit of manning up. stay away.
>>
>dated a chick off and on for a few years
>we'd drift apart when I'd go away for work (longest was a year)
>we'd run into each other and end up dating again till I had to take off
>both were cool with the arrangement
>end up getting a new job and things started to become a little more exclusive
>she had a guy friend that she had fucked a few times that was a piece of shit when I was around
>always making sideways comments and was a little too touchy feely with her
>I bring this up to the chick and she gets mad does the whole "if you don't trust me" bullshit
>one week after this argument one of my buddies and his girlfriend come by to hang out
>my chick gets retarded ape stupid when my buddies girlfriend sits next to me and causes enough of a scene that my buddy and his chick leave
>a few days later my chick has her friends over for a bday party for one of her girlfriends
>dude shows up and starts gettin stupid at one point grabs a handful of her ass
>I said something, chick gets mad because he's drunk and "that's how he gets when he's drunk"
>decide this shit isn't worth it and beat the shit out of the guy, toss her, all her shit and her stupid friends out of my pad.

OP if it bothers you and having an adult conversation doesn't work I'd suggest moving on. Bitches don't keep dudes they used to fuck around because they're friends, they keep them around for when you fuck up they have familiar dick to run to.
>>
When I first started dating my current boyfriend I was hanging out pretty regularly with my ex. I still had feelings for my ex and my boyfriend knew (horrible feeling). Eventually he confronted me about it and told me he wasn't comfortable with me seeing/hanging out with my ex and demanded I stop.

I didn't stop.

I made up excuses like my ex was always my friend first so losing a friend is super difficult blahblahblah. My bf didn't really buy it, but eventually tried to ignore it because he realized you can't control someone.

Fast forward a couple more months into the relationship and he proved himself to be a much better partner than my ex ever was, so I just felt no need to see my ex anymore and stopped having feelings for him too.

So anon, if you want to test your gf's loyalty, you have to trust her. If she sees that you're a decent guy and the one she wants in her life, she'll respect you. But you have to respect her back.
>>
>>690897162
this
>>
>>690897769
???

how
>>
>>690898419
don't listen to this whore OP
she's dating a cuck-in-training
Tell her to make a choice. if she says anything but OK then dump her ass to the curb. It's what a man would do.
>>
>>690894469
your girl was a whore way back.
the reason that all her friends fucked her is because she lacks a personality or has a great personality but open legs.

you shouldn't ask her to abandon her friends over this, but don't take it laying down either.

hang out. business as usual, but if she gets close and I mean close with one of them motherfuckers, shut it down or find another bitch.

in other words, be a man.
>>
>>690898419
This is stupid fucking advice. Figures it would come out of a (supposed) femanon. Let's recap:

>>Dragged your boyfriend through a few months of feeling shitty
>>Kept your ex as a backup
>>Realized the current boyfriend is a better gravy train than the last, so finally time to ditch the ex
>>Probably going to jump ship to a better gravy train if you find one, then use your current boyfriend like you used the last
>>Probably would have cheated on your current boyfriend if given a good chance
>>Admits throughout the post that you knew about his feelings regarding exes and you STILL continued your bullshit
>>Proceeds to give OP advice to just "trust her" and "respect her"

You're a shitty person.
>>
pretend like you dont give a sh*t
>>
>>690894469
If it's a deal breaker for you, then yeah.

You can't force someone to do anything, but you don't have to stay with them either.

Always be sure your romantic relationships are on your terms. Make no compromises, you'll only be hurting yourself in the long run more than you would be being single.
>>
>>690899229
>>690899090
i concur with these gentlemen
>>
Rape all her friends and show them you're the alpha male
>>
>>690899399
Subtle. Also, checked.
>>
>>690899229
>that describes every relationship ever. you date. you get bored / doesn't work out, you date someone else. >>690895765
>>
Ok OP here
it seems the only way people have been ok in these relationships is not to care. And I am having trouble with that. Can anyone give me advice on how not to care?
>>
>>690894849
This. I've been sexually open with friends. If someone I was dating told me to stop talking to them or act as though they're unimprotant to me, that would be a huge red flag.

If someone wants to stay with you and you want to stay with them, stay together and be happy. They may leave someday. You may leave someday. Demanding them to drop people from their life just makes you look weak, and certainly not life-partner material.
>>
>>690898419
this is cancer, she is a whore

don't listen to the tumblrcucks and virgins, be a man now or struggle through months, possibly years of bullshit until you realize you should have been a man right from the beginning.

If she wants to hang out with her ex, that is fine, just make it clear that you and her will not have a realtionship this way
>>
>>690895854
It was only after several months of being together that I was informed that she had fucked nearly all of her friends.

She used sex as a way to feel worthy and important.
And she did it with her friends.

And she was friends with them before anything sexual happened. But she's still friends with them now. And she sees that this is a problem but is unwilling to do anything about it. I asked if she could stop hanging out with people she fucked and freaked out because that is literally her entire social circle.
>>
>>690894671
Castrated all of them.
>>
>>690894469
Why does Bobby B have a sword and not a hammer?
>>
>>690894469
Sure is hard but dont be a dick. Been there both on giving and recieving end. Just suck it up
>>
>>690900923
that's bobby B's great grandfather Lionel, the laughing storm, Baratheon
>>
>>690900477
>>690900477
yeah it is not that hard. Go meet other girls, test the waters, find out how many are into you ect, once you realize that your GF is just one of millions and millions of possible partners, you'll be more relaxed about the issue
>>
>>690900738
Agreed. I've never been in an exclusive relationship and had a girl even expect to hang around with exs or even ask. Most times they get a text from an ex and show me it right away and be like "JUST SO YOU KNOW IM NOT ANSWERING"

your girlfriend had low self esteem at some point wether you know it or not, and she now gets off(not literally) on having guys competing for her attention and as her main partner. EVERY guy that has a friend that is a girl wants to fuck them, even if they are ugly. You fuck them because of covienience, because you wanna see them naked, because it's funny, or because your such good friends you think it'll work that way. But in the end if you have a remotely
Decent looking girl as a friend, you've beat your dick thinking about fucking them.

Your girlfriend is the same way.
>>
>>690900477
Apathy is a virtue that comes from experience.
You don't just decide to not care one day.
You stop caring by being brutalized day in day out by life in every way imaginable until you simply can't give that much of a fuck anymore.
Then you become an alpha like me, who's genuinely surprised that people still make a big deal about women being whores, being cucked, not feeling like a real man, wishing for the love of their life, or by romantic endeavors in general.
>>
Nah fuck this shit , I got into a massive physical fight with the guy and she choose him over me and we had been together for three years... mainly because she knew he would kill himself ... so I get the short straw
>>
>>690901155
>She knew he would kill himself.
That line never worked for me. What the fuck.
>>
>>690901268
Nope then he proceeded to false flag a cop call on me and I was at that point done
>>
OPs gf is fucking chad right now.
>>
>>690901489
You just got played son.
I don't really know. People are fucking dumb.
Focus on science.
>>
>>690901155
og god anon, you doged one hell of a bullet there, good riddance!
A woman that falls for that bullshit is worthless. Hope you are fine anon.
>>
>>690900775
>I asked if she could stop hanging out with people she fucked and freaked out because that is literally her entire social circle.

well yeah. I mean - it is up to you man. you can get over it, or you can break up with her.
>>
File: 1448126018034.gif (63 KB, 200x154) Image search: [Google]
1448126018034.gif
63 KB, 200x154
Op sounds like he is in highschool, and is trying to force a relationship with the school slut.

Yea, you herd me, we all had one back in the day, tried to turn a ho into a housewife,

She keeps friends she's fucked before because she is craves attention she never got anywhere else,

All she knows is to get attention through sex.

Im willing to be moneys she is also an animal lover and has lots of pets,

This is because she has a fucked up complex and she needs to feel like some sort of god to an inferior creature, she needs them to rely on her and and give her attention.

My ex was like this, she horded dogs because dogs will worship their masters.

Its a fucked up self esteem thing Op.

This girl you are talking about will never respect you because she doesnt even grasp the concept.

She understands attention.

If she thought for even one second that a guy that she fucked has forgotten about her or " moved " she will have a psychotic break.

My ex is this same person, she has a list of ex-boyfriends( including me ) that she flirts with, sends snapchats to and picks fights with,

She was more in love with the attention than ever having a relationship, so she strung us all along based on her looks.

Its a warped and desperate need for worship and adoration.

Get out while you can kid.
>>
Girls are sluts and that's all, i recommend you to be the one that cucks instead of the cucked.
Or try with fuckbuddies.
>>
>>690894469
funny to see this thread only 10 minutes after my ex gf said her husbaand forbids her to have any contact with me anymore.

He read our sex messages that include her fantasy to have sex with both of us. In her fantasy she masturbates and piss on his head while I fuck him in the ass doggy style.
By the way - she fucks him with a strapon on a regular basis, so that makes sense.
I cant believe this beta stays with her and keep taking it up his ass from her after this messages. I am sure somewhere deep down it turned him on and I am looking forward to fulfil her fantasy just for the keks
>>
>>690901729
Oh I have been fucking tempted to write greentext story about this for a week now

What happened was basically she was mentally distraught, I had all the bad stuff and dealing with it made me stay up weeks on end , hell I even stopped her from killing herself twice

But do you fucking understand how infuriating it is when some 26yr old cuck ( I am 19 / shes 17) accuses me of being a rapy /abusive cunt to my girlfriend (editing a facebook message and sending it to her parents) , then having her dad phone me saying the cops want a word

Fuck that guy....
>>
>>690902080
Like I am someone that would never go to violence but holy shit if I was going to go postal it would be to his fucking skull with a 2x4
>>
typical white chick, fuck this crazy cunt, get an asian chick, they at know their place. u know, actual honor and all that. Laugh at your white whore ex when she hits her 30s and is still not in a stable relationship because she refuses to learn that you can´t be entitled to every unreasonable thing she wants, which she justfies with the so-called "i need my freedom" label. A relationship requires a little bit of sacrifice from both sides, there is no such thing as a perfect one, as long as this bitch wont give up her unreasonable and insignificant edgy, sexual tention charged "friendship" with her ex, she can go fuck herself into a misguided femanon adulthood. You're better than this anon, fuck all white sluts.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465388702638.jpg (33 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465388702638.jpg
33 KB, 720x540
>>690894469
Meanwhile at OP's house
>>
>>690901155
David, get off 4chan. You have work in the morning.
>>
>>690894741
not OP
but i wish i could have put that in my head when I was younger
>>
>>690900775
anon, make a few things very clear to yourslelf:

She will not stop hangig out with these guys if she did not already ditch them voluntarily.

Asking her to do so will result in resentment from her side and she will eventually break up with you or cheat or both.

These things are okay. Nobody likes to make huge sacrifices for a thing they are not 100% convinced off.

Hoewever, because she values her connection to those guys more than she does a realationship with you, you need to do the same.
You have to realize that she is not "the one". You will not marry her. She will not be the mother of your kids. She is not marriage material, not even close.

Have fun with her. Be with her, fuck her, do all the fun stuff. Just make sure you always know that she is not the one and be ready to break up with your gf should you meet a better girl.

This way you both win. She is not fully commited to your realtionship and that is why you should be, too. Enjoy life anon, it is short and you are only young once.
>>
I've dealt with the same shit before, if she can't just stop talking to her ex to make you happy she probably is gonna be a waste time. My opinion would be to move on because all bitches are a waste of time. And what game is in the picture you posted?
>>
>>690902711
Wisdom
>>
>>690902682
don't worry, it's a lesson you can only learn the hard way
>>
File: 1440825672429.jpg (46 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
1440825672429.jpg
46 KB, 500x655
>>690894469
it's either a sign that she has healthy relationships or one of two others: she's so fucking fine that everybody still wants to be around her on the off-chance they can get it in again (or maybe the sex is good enough), or she might be one of those "free spirit" types who mostly fucks you and sometimes fucks others.
Personally, I'm banking on her having healthy relationships. It's the kind of life I'd like to lead, myself, and I've seen several people manage it in the past.

While I understand your reticence in the whole deal, if she tends to get along with old flames it's indicative of her being a really wonderful person. Is she?
>>
Like that faggot said ride her outS long as you can before you're the friend she hangs out with
>>
>>690895297
>>690894940
the point of a relationship is mutual trust. If she breaks that or he restricts her actions, then the respect involved in the relationship is absent and the relationship needs to end.

Where do they teach you children what love is? Fucking Disney movies? Because even those talk about trust and how important it is; look at Beauty and the Beast
>>
Run, find a girl that makes you happy the way she is. She's never, NEVER going to put your happiness above hers, and even if she does it will be for a very short time.

I'm not saying she's a slut, she is what she is. You can't change her. Leave.
>>
>>690903077
Trust doesn't exist in modern society anon, money is the rule, without money you're nobody for the other people.
(Sadly)
>>
>>690894469
I told mine and she accepted a few days later when she tought it through for herself.

I have way more ex girls than she has guys and I told her "imagine me hangng out with them regularly and/or sleeping there blah blah" stuff like that and apparently she wouldn't like me being "friends" with my exes so she agreed to the deal.
>>
>>690903422
Damnit that shit doesn't work for cuck betas like me.
>>
File: 1439627646733.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439627646733.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>690902711
why isn't she committed to the relationship?

Leaving behind friends for a relationship is petty, limiting, and, if anybody expects their SO to leave others to be with them, that's controlling. That's no way to get a person to trust you. It's exactly the opposite of a way to get a person to trust you, so if you expect somebody to ever leave a friend behind for their relationship, you don't have any respect for them and you certainly don't fucking trust them.

I've had like three exes do this shit to me. It always started out with "exes" and people that I had been with, and then as the relationship progressed they would amp it up to the point where I wasn't even allowed to hang out with MY friends, let alone theirs.

Basically if you're expecting your lover to not talk to people they care about during your relationship, anybody who's ever been in a sketchy situation like mine will immediately run. You won't get dates like that. It's not respectful and it's not trusting, and it implies that you yourself aren't trustworthy, because cheaters are the ones that are the most jealous and possessive.

Just don't fucking try to limit their options; it makes you lose power in the relationship dynamic and it shows you don't give a fuck about your lover.
>>
File: 30 slavawatts.jpg (82 KB, 340x411) Image search: [Google]
30 slavawatts.jpg
82 KB, 340x411
>>690903277
>trust doesn't exist

You trust your family to be themselves. You know how they're going to act and what sorts of things they're going to do. When they promise you something, you know exactly how much they're going to commit to that promise and how they're going to fulfill it.

Yes, trust fucking exists. A sexual relationship can't exist without it; have you ever done anything remotely kinky in your life?
>>
>>690894469
Op, her still being in contact with all these people tells us a few things:

1. She puts her friends before you
2. She isn't mature enough to make tough choices and erase potential drama for the sake of your relationship
3. She doesn't think about your feelings
4. She's still emotionally attached to people who she's fucked

Any one of these reasons alone is good enough to dump this inconsiderate whore. So take your pick and find a real woman with the maturity necessary to have a serious, adult relationship with.
>>
OP again

probably made a mistake but I made a move that I am comfortable with.
"You are not willing to stop hanging around people you used to have sex with. Given the situation (meaning her entire social circle) this is understandable and I see where you are coming from. But I have to ask what ARE you willing to do?"

if she decides there's nothing she's willing to do with this situation I will end it.
>>
>>690903707
"that's controlling"

This is bullshit SJW lingo. Trust is controlling, love is controlling, monogamy is controlling.
>>
I have a friend who i used to have sex with.
My bf isnt really insecure ans if he is he hides it well.
I however am a bit insecure. At oeast when it comes to him i am.
He has a female friend he used to be with in highschool but he rarely sees her or chats with her.
My friend is someone ive always been close to but not in a sexual way. We've known eachother for years and us having sex was more of a "hey we are bored and single so wanna do it?" Sort of thing. Once either of us got into a relationship we inmediatly stopped any sort of sexual interaction and just hung out like your average friends.
I for a while kept the fact that me and my friend used to sleep together because i feared my bf would not want me to be around him and that was something i couldnt do.
Ive known my friend for almost 8 years and my bf for almost 2. My friend has been there for me way before i knew my bf and i wasnt gonna let anyone get rid of someonw i considered a good friend above all else.
When i told my bf he was upset that i hadent told him sooner but seemed to understand why i was hesitant.
He also understands that im insecure about other girls and him so he mever gets very mad at me if he mentions how he might hang out with his ex. Though to him its clear shes not very important because if i get jealous my bf simply says "if its gonna bother you then i wont go" and i find that incredibly sweet.
He has other female friends but i dont get reallt jealous of them for some reason...just the ex i suppose.

Anyway, all i know is i dont have many real friends so i tend to hang onto the people who have been there for me in my past.
Im not a sexual deviant and my heart is always with my bf and hes always on my mind.
I never think of my friend in any sexual aspect when we hang out

So OP i say if your gf hasent given you any reason to really not trust her then i say dont worry about it.
>>
>>690894469
The only solution is to kill all of her Ex's, that way she can't cheat...

Oh wait, she can do that with ANYONE.
>>
I'm jealous as fuck but hide it. Some women have a lot of friends and are extremely social, and those girls I tend to not go for because of my own issues and fears.

If you both have conflicting views about her social life, it'll be best just to end it. There has to be a common ground where one of you has to give in to the other's ideology. Personally if my girlfriend still found it necessary to talk to an ex instead of investing time and effort into establishing a relationship with me I'd dump the bitch. Mainly because after I get into a relationship I kick my fuckbuddies to the curb and would expect the same from her.
>>
>>690903895
Smart move, op
>>
>>690904071
Pretty much this.

> if my girlfriend still found it necessary to talk to an ex instead of investing time and effort into establishing a relationship with me I'd dump the bitch
>>
>>690894469
Dump her she is not committed to you. People used to be fucking normal and have normal relationships. The women nowdays are all brainwashed by liberal jew bullshit so listen to me well dude forget that bitch if she isnt willing to forget her "friends" for you. They are not Friends they are potential partners.
>>
>>690903890
This
>>
>>690894469
lol all of this beta cuck fags
no if u dont like something she either changes or bye bye u said urself she had sex with em lol shes a slut a ur a beta fag just dump the ho and go to curchor something and find someone appropiate for a betacuckfag like u... also my gf does talk to an ex her year and guys but i do too talk to girls but here the thing shes a virgin so its no biggie for me if she wasnt id wouldve fucked her and dumped her get over it op dont be a betacuckfag
>>
File: 40mph nadshot.gif (924 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
40mph nadshot.gif
924 KB, 300x226
>>690903934
No, it's not. I'm nowhere near the SJW ideas, I'm just telling you how anybody who has not trusted somebody will behave when confronted with a person trying to limit their friend group.

Do you know why it's controlling to limit a friend group? Because the lower number of people your girl talks to, the easier it is to track them. It's easier to track them, easier to tell what they're saying and to whom, and easier to tell who they trust and what they think about you and all the people you know.

It's all about tracking you and making your life about theirs. I've been in three of those situations, anon. It's not like I'm talking out my ass, here; I have a horrible history of trusting people I shouldn't have and rushing into things I should have thought more about. Because of it, I now have this understanding of people I otherwise never would have known about.

People who become uncomfortable about their lovers seeing exes have a problem that their lover can help them overcome: they don't trust their lover. They'll either end up having trust issues because their lover cheated, or they'll end up happier than ever before, because they found a person who gives a shit about them and loves them for exactly who they are.

I'm saying that entering a relationship with a person is literally about establishing specific limits (read: "I'm not going to fuck other people, just you") and trusting the person with whom you've entered this relationship to actually abide by those rules.

It's not like I just copypasta'd this shit from tumblr; I actually realized the point of a loving relationship right around the time I decided that I'm not right for monogamy because I don't really expect to follow the rules delineated by a monogamous relationship. I already know the tenets of a relationship into which I would enter, and I decided on them specifically because I know the point of entering into a relationship with somebody I care about.
>>
>>690904641
My sides
>>
>>690894469
You are doing good. Chances are you've already been cucked though. A woman unwilling to submit to her man does not deserve you.
>>
>>690903707
Noone says your partner should abandon all of her friends because you say so.
But hanging out all the time with people she used to fuck?

I have been in a relationship for the past 8 years now and my girl still sees her ex every other year or so for a cup of coffee in the city, I don't mind at all. But that is very different from the situation OP described.

If his girl wants to keep the connections to her exes close like that, having them as possible backups or fuckbuddies, she is not commited to the relationship with OP
>>
>>690894469
Just drop her OP
If she has a problem with dropping her friends for YOU

Then just imagine trying to convince her to do butt stuff with you man.

Shit won't happen

At least not with you...
Maybe that "ex" of hers will do a better job convincing her. Hehe U fucking cuck
>>
>>690904912
Stop lying yourself.
You like to fuck gay men.
>>
>>690904670
here's an idea
if monogamy doesn't work for you don't come give advice on monogamous relationships
>>
>>690904670
Prime cuck material right there ladies.
>>
>>690903890
This fag nailed it
>>
File: 5gum.jpg (86 KB, 519x410) Image search: [Google]
5gum.jpg
86 KB, 519x410
>>690904912
why do they have to be possible backups or fuck-buddies in the first place?

I just like my exes. I dated them for a good reason, and I'll probably care about even the ones who wronged me for my entire life. I'll also be salty as fuck about the things they did to me that were disrespectful for probably the rest of my life, if they did things that upset me, but it's not like I didn't pick them for a reason.

But after a while, love changes from sexual to platonic, and I just want to see them because there's a wee person in my head that talks to me like they used to. I want to hear their real voice again.

Why wouldn't you want to see a person you cared about enough to have sex with?

As an athlete, I communicate with my body and my physicality in a very expressive way. Touch is one of the ways to understand people that I didn't realize was so important until I started having sex, tbh. I could never imagine not caring about a person I'd slept with.
>>
I love these kinds of threads, I love how OP is the jealous one because his instincts are telling him something he can't ignore. OP is a beta cuck, no question about it, but the people telling him he's the one in the wrong are even worse. I know what it's like to be "the friend" your gf hangs out with. Lots of the girls cut off contact with me because of bf's orders, others have "trusting" bfs who are okay with it, and let me tell you, I fuck all of them. The only reason a girl would remain in contact with someone who's fucked her before is because she knows he can keep his mouth shut if/when he fucks her again. I'd copy/paste some whatsapp convos, but the jist of it is this: I'm their dick in a box. Whenever she gets pissed, whenever she makes up an excuse, whenever the boyfriend takes a 4-day vacation, I'll be fucking his gf that night. I don't feel bad about it either, that's how life works, but you fools calling OP jealous because his gut is yelling reality at him just make my life much easier.
>>
>>690895578
EXACTLY MAN

OP needs to let her go.

Like myself
I am a twisted fuck

If It was me OP

Id blame your ass for not letting me hangout with my exs

threaten you that ill leave

Ill also keep those Exs around as rebounds
Its that simple man
No ones feeding you bullshit

either put your foot on the floor
Or you can stay with someone, who will forever make you look and feel like a fool.
>>
OP, I propose to turn the table, start hanging out with an ex, or even better a hot friend who you suspect to be into you. If she doesn´t have a problem you let her see her ex´s, if she feels shitty and insecure about it then make her ditch them

>Protip: she will have a problem
>>
>>690894469

Dump her. All it takes is one drunken night.
>>
>>690894469
Hey OP if youre still arlund I got an advice for ya
Fuck her on acid a bunch. With any luck the experience will burn into her brain and anytime she has sex afterwards shell be reminded of shagging you lul
>>
>>690905115
here's an idea

Understand the things you're asking your girl to do by telling her not to talk to her exes.

Listen to this:
1) don't talk to people that make me uncomfortable
2) they make me uncomfortable because I think you might have sex with them
3) you've already agreed that you'd only be physical with me, but I still think this person has you so enamored that you will fuck him
4) I don't trust you, and I don't think I can fuck you good enough for you to not consider fucking this other guy that you've already decided not to be with and chosen me over.

Do you see what the fuck that says about you?
>>
>>690905653
The question is do you see what your shitposts say about you?
>>
>>690903890
/THREAD OP

Add
¤She uses them as a backup plan
Hoping that if you cheat...She'll have something to crawl too.

OP if you find out that she fucked one od these guys
That will only put a smile on her face

If she finds out that you had a problem with this EX, that'll just have her jumping up and down.

If shes not going to leave her EX for you
Then so be it, let that tramp be.

Circumstances very OP.
>>
>>690905420
well, good for you, but I do not give a fuck about my ex girls, I do not even have their phone number.

>>690905454
thank you. But this thread is not that bad, many anons told OP his gf is trash
>>
File: 1441168347762.jpg (88 KB, 718x720) Image search: [Google]
1441168347762.jpg
88 KB, 718x720
>>690905810
don't they say that I understand people better than you and have more respect for the people around me than to suddenly impose limitations and extra stipulations onto the relationships into which I enter?

You're really telling me that my comments are the dumb ones?
>>
>>690905653

is it so wrong to ask to feel comfortable in a relationship?
>>
Not unreasonable.

Luckily me and my gf are on the same wavelength and agree that any form of relationship with ex partners is just out of the question.

Who the fuck wants to stay friends with their ex anyway?
>>
>>690894469
When someone is still surrounded by their ex's they are not ready for a serious committed relationship. You should not take your partner so seriously, because she is not as serious about you as she may make it seem. Enjoy it for what it is instead of trying to plan a future for a relationship that isn't going to last. Don't let on that you feel that way, but mentally prepare yourself.
>>
>>690895297
EXATCLY OP

THIS
PLEASE LISTEN OP

Billions of people in the world. Why the fuck does she need her exs comfort when shes got you for that?????????????
>>
>>690894741
>>690894741
>>690894741
>>690894741
realest advice ive seen in a while
>>
File: 1440847298691.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1440847298691.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>>690906017
is it so wrong to figure out what about it makes you uncomfortable and address it like an adult?

When you're uncomfortable in the dark, do you actually just let yourself be afraid of the imaginary monsters, or do you try and face the thing that makes you uncomfortable?

When you're afraid of heights, do you never look out a balcony, climb a ladder, jump off a roof into a pool, look down from an airplane?

You face your problems and figure out what exactly makes you uncomfortable, and address the goddamn problem.

Jesus, how did you make it to this ripe old age thinking you are supposed to always feel comfortable? Life is about bettering yourself, because if you don't fucking better yourself you will be miserable and hate your life.
>>
>>690894469
sounds like she is a serial fuck buddy. Leave her now. No future here, you can't trust her
>>
>>690905971
You understand people? You're so fucking naive.

Girls love getting fucked as much as we do. Girls love "forbidden" fucks way more than we do. Anyone who's an adult isexpected to know that. If you're ok with every man on the table knowing what your gf's orgasm face looks like, you're the laughing stock of the table.

Girls don't like to be with the laughing stock of the table.

That's how reality works mate.
>>
>>690905653
Thats sort of what it does sound like of my guy were to say no to me hanging out with my friend.

As i said though. Im insecure and i know it so sometimes im guilty of wanting him to not hang out with his friend. Im very honest about my insecurity. I know im not ugly but i know i aint no 10 and his ex is pretty and seems to have every quality he would like in a girl.
Hes also such an amazing bf so im terrified of another girl realizing that and trying to go after him.
My bf is super understanding though and when i apologize and cry about how annoyed i am by my jealousy he just tells me its something we can work on together.
He would rather spare the bad emotions than create drama by going out with an ex that really doesnt matter that much to him.

I think of ot this way.
The reason why i have this "its okay for me but not you" attitude at times is because i know me and what im thinking.
No matter where i am and who im with my bf is constantly on my mind. My love for him is so deep its scary to think of a life without him. So i am confident that id never do anything to hurt him. However, my bf onnthe other jand isnt what id call very emoionally open so its hard to know what he thinks or if his love is anything like mine which is why it makes it easier to doubt him at times
>>
>>690906094
Exactly man.

I'm friends with my ex because I plan on using her for sex.

I use to use her for her company, but now its just for her body.

They have no business beings friends
Unless!
They have been through something that shouldnt be broken.

(In that case they should just get together)

You gotta trust her OP
but dont let yourself be fooled.

You'll understand as time goes on.

When this is over and done.

Youll have words of wisdom to tell others.

And of course they wont fuckiing listen to you

They'll just listen to some cuck who sounds bold in his text.
>>
File: pizza.jpg (79 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
79 KB, 500x375
>>690906457
Girls love forbidden fucks just as much as you do and don't you ever forget it.

The fact that they're more able to get away with it in today's woman-trusting and man-distrusting society doesn't mean they love it more, it means they can get away with it more often. Not the same fucking thing.

Go back to trp you fucking closet fag.
>>
>>690900775
This is just not the kind of girl that you keep. Simple as that. If that's her thing, whatever. But you don't invest in a relationship with her. People repeat behavior. Changing patterns like that takes huge effort, and she clearly doesn't want to put it in. Bang her if you want, but realise if you are seriously attached you are just buying everyone else's sloppy seconds, and she will cheat. It won't even be her fault, you know that she uses sex for self value.
>>
>>690895795
haha. You're from the same age as the cool knights on OP's pic, aren't you?
>>
>>690906666
you're a fucking moron. I was making the same point as you. Read the fucking post before hitting that reply button Captain autismo.
>>
>>690906017
No
Not at all.
I'm trying to think of this as consent.

Would your girlfriend feel comfortable with you sticking your finger in her ass? Not at all
(That is if shes not okay with it)

So in a sense why tf is she gonna stick a her finger in your ass OP?
You dont like that shit
Dont take it man
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Fucking cuck man.
>>
File: 1439628700429.jpg (25 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
1439628700429.jpg
25 KB, 500x388
>>690906618
guys have a tendency to be less expressive but just as emotional, so it can be difficult to tell what they're thinking.

Problem with that becomes when you do shit like what my last ex used to do, where she'd say shit like "I know you don't care about me, but..." and go into this thing about how she cares about me so much more than I do, just to guilt trip me into something, when the fact was I loved her, but I just didn't express my emotions the same way she did. She just had no respect for my emotional expression, and decided to not treat me like a human being because she thought the relationship was one-sided.

Anyways, more to the point, if he's telling you it's something you can work on together, he probably feels both a little stifled, and very dedicated to you. He probably cares about you more than you'd think.

Regardless, your jealousy does make him seem like you think of him as higher value than you, which might be one of those issue things in the long run if you don't work on it. But it seems like you're working on it, so no biggie.
>>
File: 1337 gramma.jpg (129 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1337 gramma.jpg
129 KB, 894x894
>>690906830
I read it and disagreed with you. You said something that I explicitly claimed was wrong, and then in your reply to my post you say we're saying the same thing. Do you know how to read?
>>
>>690906340
Thats true

Don't let yourself be miserable OP

Don't let her be miserable

If you can't handle it
Leave
If she can't reason with it
Shes gotta fucking go

There are many women in the world who are willing to bow down to her man.
Find her
>>
File: 1455519863637.jpg (3 KB, 159x159) Image search: [Google]
1455519863637.jpg
3 KB, 159x159
>>690906666
>>690906666
>>690906666
witnessed
>>
>>690907349
Spooky
Archive that shit
>>
>>690907215
not the guy you are arguing with, but he is right, you are making the same point that he is
>>
>>690907215
You disagreed on whether girls love more those forbidden. That was besides the point. The point was that given the chance they will cheat at the same rate or even more than guys. That was the point. Not to quantitize sexual apettite with pinpoint accurace.

Do you agree with that or you're a fucking cuckboy?
>>
>>690906666
Kek nice get, my mom was actually a slut, now she has AIDS.
>>
>>690907215
doodr u drunk mennn
>>
>>690894469
Is the pic from a game, which if so?
>>
its easy... u tell her... no..taht aint acceptable..u are not allowed to do that shit.. if she starts acting up send her packing

be a man
>>
>>690907061
"Regardless, your jealousy does make him seem like you think of him as higher value than you"

Oh thats an understatement. I feel like hes such a great person and beyond him being my bf hes also my best friend and someone who i wish i could be like. Hes got such a good head on his shoulders and i know hes going to make it in life with or without me.
For such a great person to love someone like me baffles me everyday. Im childish, needy and at times i can be very stunnorn and all hes ever done was understand me and try and help me become a vetter person.
This is all the reason why im terrified to lose him to someone else. Someone who is better than me because its what he deserves.
So to stick on topic. This is why i dont think of hanging out with my old fwb as a big thing. Im too in love with my bf to think about anyone else.
My old fwb is just merely my friend now and ive always invited my bf to hang out with us. I have nothing to hide
>>
File: chain reaction.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
chain reaction.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>690907568
oh shit, I thought your train of thought was completely different.

One of my friends does that trp thing and he talks about how women don't feel emotions the same way as guys, which I thought was along the lines of the point you were making.

Sorry /b/ruv
>>
File: 1465877173864.png (80 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465877173864.png
80 KB, 200x200
>>690907599
Checking those aids
>>
>>690907656
it's from The World of Ice and Fire the supplementary history book to Game of Thrones.

pictured are Ser Duncan the Tall, in the white armor of the kingsguard, and Lord Lionel, the Laughing Storm, Baratheon.
>>
>>690894469
I banned my girlfriend from talking to them. Date a submissive girl, step one. If that isn't an option just tell her it's your way or the highway but be ready to back it up instead of coming off like a sniveling cunt if she decides her fuck pals are more important.
>>
>>690907933
It's related because everybody in GoT has been cucked.
>>
>>690894741
/this
the one who loves the least holds all the power
if she thinks you dont give two shits about her friends
or even being with her she will fear the dump
if she thinks you are a jealous pussy then she knows she can fuck around and you wont do shit
>>
>>690908066
Lol, and checked
>>
>>690898419
Fuck this
>>
Nigga fuck that ho like a cumslut til she dumps your ass and quit acting like a little bitch
>>
>>690894469
Here's the thing that none of the fags on here will tell you:

You being insecure about hanging out with ex's makes her want to fuck them more and you less.

You either grow the fuck up and get over it because guess what adults have had sex with other people

Or dump her and find a virgin who's terrible in bed.

My guess is you're too late. If you're sperging out over the fact that she's had sex with other people, it's too late for your betaness
>>
>>690908165
In resume:
Stay cool.
>>
>>690894469
It's not at all unreasonable. If she's a good, loyal person who respects you, she won't cheat. But, she's emotionally and sexually attracted to him and absolutely fantasizes about him. Of course, if she's not such a great person, she'll go for it if the opportunity arises.
>>
>>690907892
That was amusing to watch.
>>
>>690908165
Tru

Ending 2 tru
>>
>>690908387
I'm not sperging out that she's had sex before I am not an idiot.
I'm sperging out because she still keeps them around.
>>
>>690908683
Who the fuck cares? Is she the only person you've had sex with?
>>
>>690908683
huh.

I thought of something just now.

If I don't treat her friends like people this won't be an issue.

She used them for a fuck when she was down. She treated them like a dildo. and that's what they are. fucking dildoes.

these aren't people they're fucking plastic toys to fuck.
>>
>>690908387
I don't think he cares that she's been with another man
I believe he cares because she still speajs to the cunt

quote me if i'm wrong anon

but your rushing things

He's gotta defend himself, but he's also gotta learn to trust her.

At the same time

Anon wtf is she doing talking to her EX's?
Ask her
If she can give you a good reason
Then leave her alone
Just look for an alternative.

If you cant "bear seeing her without you in her life ooo boohoo"
Then be a man
Set the rules.

She wants to go out?
Guess what
Youre coming with (:
>>
File: backinmyday-willynilly.jpg (69 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
backinmyday-willynilly.jpg
69 KB, 500x600
>>690894940
>she's all willy nilly
you sound like my Grandpa
>>
>>690908980
You think you'll be anything more to her when you stop satisfying her needs?
>>
>>690908980
The basic cuck mindset
>>
>>690908434
>if shes a good loyal person who..

Who what anon?

If she respects him
She'll listen to anon

not defend the fuck nugget she plans on sleeping with next when anon leaves her ass.
>>
>>690908980
Yeah dude

Toys shes gonna pick up again

Lmao
Cuck
>>
>>690908876
He cares dumbass
Thats why he made this post
>>
>>690909067
how is admitting she has had sex make me a cuck?
>>690909067
I will be different. I won't stick around like these fucking pathetic dildo "friends". If we break up then it sucks but it won't be my fault. it'll be because she's a fucking whore and thats it.>>690906340
this /b/ro what do you think to the dildo strategy? Because I feel it is a fine idea and I would like your opinion as you have opposed me from the start and criticism can help me better myself
>>
Break up with her. If she still fucks you afterwards, then you know she's been cheating.
>>
OP I have a question for you.

Do you think it's possible to turn her to a complete sub/slave? I mean the whole deal, spitting/pissing into her mouth etc
>>
>>690909359
if she picks them up again I will walk. That's all I can do. I cannot control her and I certainly can't ask her to abandon her entire social circle because then I would be an abusive boyfriend. And I am not.
>>
>>690907891
Damn. I think that right there shows why hes in love with you. You sound very loving and devoted
>>
>>690909454
Yeah but wrong criticism won't help you dumbass.

You need someone who has experience in being cucked
>>
insecure faggot
>>
File: chink firecracker.webm (3 MB, 410x720) Image search: [Google]
chink firecracker.webm
3 MB, 410x720
>>690909263
if I respect a person, I'll be polite but firm about my limits.

Once, a chick told me that I had to choose between her and this other girl. I told her, politely but firmly, "then this is goodbye," to which she replied "Oh well uh I guess you can talk to her, but don't mention her around me."

Later, she told me she expected me to stop talking to her, and that I had broken her trust by talking to her. I looked at her and said, "so you honestly expected me to do something other than exactly what I told you I'd do?"

That relationship didn't end well, guess who was upset about being betrayed constantly.
>>
>>690894469
Shows how much of a whore she is.
Women like the attention and her ex(s) most likely give it to her without question, hoping they might get back inside that trash quality vagaina.
>>
>>690909577
actually yea bro

she's really into subby shit like choking and and being degraded during sex.
But I won't bring the sub/dom aspect outside of the bedroom because that is where it belongs.
>>
>>690909599
Then learn to trust her anon.

Only person who'll be miserable is you
Not I
Not her
>>
>>690909616
A cuck master?
>>
>it came out that the majority of her friends are people she has either had sex with or dated

lmao she is too dumb to see that she is only getting used

dumb bitch
>>
>>690909697
Do it.

If you have the knowledge that you did things to her no other man ever did, you might not feel uncomfortable with her ex's hanging around.
>>
>>690894469
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE JOYFUL NEGRO OF ZIP
░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████▄
░░░░░░░▄██▀▀▒▒░▀███
░░░░░░░██▌▒▒▒▒▒░░▀█▌
░░░░░░░▐█▒▄▒▀▒▒▒▐▒█▌
░░░▄▄▄░░▐▒▒▄▄█▒▒░▒██▄
░█▀▒▒▒▌░░█▀▄▄▀░░▒▒▐██▌
░░▌░░░▐░░░▀▄░░░░▒▒▒█▀
░░▐▒▒▒▒█░░░░█▀▄▒▄▄▀██▄
░░░▌▒▄▄▀░▄███░░▀░░▐█████▄
░░░▀▀▐▐▄████▌░░░░░████████▄
░░░░░▄██████▌░░▀░███████████
░░░░░███████▌░░░░████████████
░░░░▐███████░░▀░░████████████▌
░░░░████████░░░░▐█████████████
░░░░████████░▀░░▐█████████████▌
░░░▐███████▌░░░░▐██████████████
░░░████████▌░▀░░▐██████████████▌
░░▐████████▌░░░░░██████████████▌
POST IN 3 THREADS OR MR.TOPKEK WILL NEVER SIT ON YOUR SHOULDER
>>
I've been down a similar road, OP. It ended with a break up and i was heartbroken. I saw the person i was with had changed but i couldn't let them go. You are who you are, tell her that. You can't change your mindset and feelings that way. That's why you have to tell her to either take your problem to heart or hit the road. You have to be prepared for it, though. Just know, mate - sometimes the outcome is only one and the only thing you can do is decide the way it's going to be reached.
>>
>>690909637
Was this girl your bestfriend?
I would understand if this girl was your bf.

But old fuck buddy?

Wait hold up

OP
How did you find out she fucked her ex? Are you assuming they slept together bc theyre exs?
Or did she tell you this?

If she told you this
Then wtf dude
Why is she telling you that?
>>
>>690909743
Exactly
>>
its fine to ask me and my gf both said it to eachother
>>
>>690909827
Well I can certainly do my best to make sure the sex is good enough to keep her around. But if she cheats she cheats. It's not my fault at that point.
>>
>>690894469
why do you go out with sluts?

locks and keys.....
a shitty lock is always a shitty lock
>>
>>690910020
Thing is your fault or not you'll still be a cuck. Btw what's up with the change of attitude. At the start of this topic you were a massive faggot and now you're pretending to be alpha or some shit?

Dude.
>>
>>690906820
Tits with time stamp, state your business.
>>
>>690909985
I wish was funny enough to make a gag about going to game of thrones world to find the cuck master.
>>
File: bulldoze app.webm (2 MB, 618x346) Image search: [Google]
bulldoze app.webm
2 MB, 618x346
>>690909942
No, I'd just met the girl.
Unless you're talking about the ex, who was close to a bf, but had already heard that my policy for ultimatums was to leave the person who presented me with an ultimatum, because I don't go for being controlled unless it's roleplay.

So when she offered an ultimatum, she knew I'd probably tell her she was being dropped. I knew she was doing it because she thought she had some power in the relationship, which she did, but she didn't have the power to manage my list of friends, and her trying to do so there was just the tip of the iceberg tbh. Later, when we were in the same fucking school, she went so far as to limit me to like four specific friends, and only two or three people was I allowed around without "supervision," because she didn't want me talking to anybody I might sleep with. She didn't want me around friends of the same sex at some point; she started to get jealous of my time near the end of our relationship. We weren't even dating by that point.

Basically what I'm saying is, I'm glad I held to that ultimatum, and next time a girl tries to present me with an ultimatum like that I'm literally cutting her off indefinitely.
>>
>>690909942
I was trying to get to know some of her friends better and I found a not too recent tumblr post saying from a friend saying "I love you" towards my girlfriend.

I brought this up to her and asked why this girl is saying these things while we are dating. She then said that she flirted with this other girl before she and I got together (yes I am dating a bisexual) and that this other girl probably didnt mean it seriously. I asked her to stop talking to this other girl and my gf said if that was a thing she'd have to stop hanging around her entire social circle. My gf used to be a whore. I like to think she's changed but if not well it's not my fault.

>>690910150
Honestly I am not pretending! That dildo idea like really feels liberating to me. It makes me feel a lot better about this whole mess.
>>
>>690910304
Damnit that sounds like a pain in the ass.
I better stay as a virgin beta
>>
>>690904010
This isn't the same issue as in OP. You both seem to trust each other and you convinced yourself that you'd never cheat on your bf. OP's gf is a whore whose entire social circle is guys she used to fuck, I can understand why he sounds like an insecure faggot.
>>
>>690910674
guys and girls she used to fuck actually
>>
>>690910554
But do you fuck other girls?
>>
>>690910835
are you implying I am a woman? or that I am cheating on my girlfriend?

the answer is no to both bro
>>
File: bopped by the booper.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bopped by the booper.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>690910640
if a bitch offers you an ultimatum, stop talking to her. That's the advice that comes from that relationship. Even if it's about some chick you literally just fucking met. Doesn't matter, she's gonna try and control you.

That's why I'm so against this "don't talk to your exes" thing here, is because people do this shit to me thinking it's okay to limit my friend groups. It's not, and if they think it's okay to limit your friend group after you're dating or committed to whatever relationship you have, they're gonna try again.

Bow up immediately and don't take anything for an answer but "you're right I'm wrong we'll figure out how to get through this." They're not allowed to limit your friendships and you're not allowed to limit theirs. It's controlling, rude, disrespectful, and shows you don't trust them. Why would you be in a relationship with somebody who doesn't trust you?

You wouldn't and you won't, so they won't, either. Treat them like you'd react to that shit. Let them have their friends, because their friends keep them emotionally balanced, and you keep your friends because they keep you emotionally balanced. If you don't think she has respect for the relationship and is going to cheat, you need to have that conversation with her, and possibly fucking leave her. If you are the one without respect because you don't trust her, you need to have that conversation with her, and you might end up leaving each other.

But you can't limit their friendships. You lose face, first of all, and you show you don't have trust or respect, one of the two, both of which are like the only things holding a relationship together. There are plenty of people to fuck, so find one you trust and fuck them instead.
>>
>>690894634
THIS. perfectly summed up, anon. a girl who stays friends with her ex's will eventually cheat on you. fact.
>>
Thanks guys for being here for me!

I didn't take any of your advice but being able to talk about my issues anonymously is just so freeing!

Thanks for being here for me guys!
>>
>>690910824
Even better. Time to bail the fuck out and find someone who won't make you go full paranoid.
>>
>>690898065
The man
>>
>>690895271
Real talk anon
>>
>>690894469
Anon traduce esto, Tu eres el hombre, tu pones los limites, si te molesta dilo y si se enoja tienes que dejarla.
Ella no debe andar con sus EXGF ella debe andar contigo y si no hace eso para que es la relacíon, amigo no te quedes con alguien por el sexo, alargar el tiempo aveces es malo, ponte en tu lugar y tu eres el novio puedes exigir y si no quiere dejarla es la mejor que debes hacer, si mi novia anda con su ex, you belive me yo la dejo y me consigo otra.
>>
>was going out with a girl for 5 years
>by the end the passion was gone
>sex life was flat lined
>but we where still so close
>smoke and play xbox together
>always fun to talk to
>broke up and remained best friends
>year later meet a new girl
>now this was love
>feelings for this girl are different
>feelings for ex are purely platonic
>5-6 months into new relationship she starts to express how she hates how close I am with my ex
>she thinks we still have feelings for eachother
>whenever I convinced her that it was her I loved she was still jealous of how close we where due to all the history
>I think she is being unreasonable but I ask other girls about it and they say its understandable for her to feel this way and they would too
> Others say that I have every right to be friends with my ex and should be trusted

I had to make a decision but I want to ask you guys, what you think is the morally right thing to do?

>Best friend of 7 years
or
>New girl that you are in love with
>>
>>690915404
which relationship is more important to you? Are you willing to at least cut contact with your ex to only seeing her while your girlfriend is there? Showing her all the texts between you and your ex?
>>
>>690915750
The new girl was more important to me but I was confident that the best friend was a life long thing. Even if I had choses the new girl anything could have happened and I know we didn't have the same companionship as I did with the ex even though things were way more passionate between us.

I tried asking her about something like that and she wanted nothing to do with the ex, In the end I refused to lose my friend, now I am single and heartbroken. As is life
>>
>>690915404
your relationship with your ex needs to change if you are want your current relationship to work out. Not saying you need to cut her out of your life entirely just talk with your current love to find how you can make it work.
>>
>>690898065
this, she needs em for their dick not friendship- op this sounds bad but tell her that u cant do it if she stays with em
>>
>>690894469
Completely reasonable. They can refuse of course, which is also reasonable. You come to a deal breaker, and break up. Simple. The bitch just isn't your type. There are girls out there that do not hang around with people they've slept with.
>>
>>690916294
does your ex know? That you picked her over someone you love? because that is important and will change the dynamic of your friendship.
>>
Disliked when my ex did this.

>Ex had two friends, they're married
>Always wanted her and some other guy to hang out with them.
>Never said anything cause they always hung out as a group.
>All going to go to dinner, 'cept they cancelled
>This guy continued texting my girlfriend about still going out
>Even suggested seeing a movie after since the married couple wasn't there to hang out with after
>Straight out told her I wasn't comfortable with it.
>Sounds a lot like a date.
>She got upset and stormed off.

They just had dinner then she went home and we played games and shit. Awkward tension ensued.
Amazingly later that month a girl I knew back in high school moved back with her parents and was asking me to hang out.
Girlfriend knew this girl from high school too and told me she wasn't comfortable with me hanging out with her
Apparently cause she used to have a huge crush on me.
I blatantly talk about role reversal and how she isn't comfortable with this while I'm not comfortable with that guy.
She said it's not the same. That this girl obviously wants to fuck me, as if the guy doesn't want to do the same to her.

Ultimately her married couple friends tried talking to her about leaving me and getting with this guy since this other girl is now in the picture.
She got upset and pissed off with them for trying to sabotage things and disliking me.
Yet still wanted to be friends and hang out with this guy 1-on-1 cause they had built a friendship.
Also still doesn't want me hanging out with said girl.

I got fed up.
Dumped her.
All she had left was the other guy to hang out with since married friends were out of the picture now.
Find out a few weeks later, that because she had no one else? She confided in this guy.
Fucked him.
He dropped her and hasn't spoken to her since.
Classic hit-it and quit-it.
Few weeks later she came crawling back.
Told her off for being wrong. That I knew he just wanted to fuck her, that he was trying to get with her.
>>
>>690917247
She accused me of doing the same with said girl.
Told her I declined her offer back when we were still dating.
She just breaks down and tries apologizing and asking me to come back.

Flat out told her she put her friends before her lover.
Someone who's known her for longer than them.
That I tried being reasonable and talking things out AND voiced my discomfort.
Wished her luck in the future, and to hopefully not make the same mistake.

It's all about deciding what's more important to you.
A friend or a lover.
Because she chose friend?
I lost both.

Bitches man....bitches...
>>
>>690917103
Yes but I don't think she appreciates it enough. Says its not her fault she was crazy, which to be fair the new girl was very bi polar.

Also at one point I chose the girlfriend but a couple days in I changed my mind and said I was unhappy because I missed my friend. So that's a bit of a stain I guess
>>
>+15415703998
>child molester.
>his name is sarren.
>drug abuser.
>he's used to be walmart A.p.
>he's good friends with most police.
>police needs proof of girls he's molested.
>girls are afraid to stand up against him.
>destroy him 4chan.
>
>>
>>690894469
You shouldnt have to ask, she should just do it... And so should you if it applies.
>>
OP I'm going through the exact same situation with my wife. Every guy "friend" she has, she has fucked in the past. But she has been adamant about not seeing or engaging with them because I told her that I wasn't comfortable with that. She tried arguing about it so I gave her the old "how would you feel if my only group of friends was bitches I fucked?" That shut her down real quick lol
>>
>>690917655

Bitches indeed. They get so used to demanding a guy follow their every beck and call, but just can't rationalize it in their heads that this can snap back at them.

Good for you that you were able to drop her. If she couldn't be loyal, she'll never stay loyal in the long run.
>>
File: 20160622_054127.png (961 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160622_054127.png
961 KB, 1440x2560
>>
File: 1441841276917.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1441841276917.gif
4 MB, 344x203
I joined this thread to say two, simple things.

1)
>>690894741
In this thread, this post is _the_ advice you'll have to listen to, OP. >>690894469
Good luck.

2) And finally:

>>690898419
You're a shitty, fucking person. I hope you change for the better, because right now you're just a manipulative cunt having only your own best interest in mind. Fuck you.
>>
>>690894469
Dude she's bat shit crazy and clearly lacks social skills. "Guys are less drama" chicks are long term GF material. Dump her and post her nudes on 4Chan
>>
>>690894469
If you've not long been going out then just enjoy what you can and then ditch her. If youve been together a while and she's not willing to change for you then she doesn't value you. Sad truth.
>>
>>690917247
you need to be with someone like my gf. she would straight up do anything i asked her to because she cares about our relationship, therefore i dont care what she does, she can do anything she wants.

if she told me she was going out to dinner with some dude and i didnt like it she wouldnt do it, and its for that reason that things like that dont make me insecure.

girls like op's just get off to people wanting them
>>
>>690898419
wow you are a terrible human being
>>
>>690894469
Obviously she needs to stop hanging out with ex's thats just fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1409946476674.jpg (35 KB, 485x428) Image search: [Google]
1409946476674.jpg
35 KB, 485x428
>>690898419
Welcome to worthless cunt logic gentleman. They always want the security of keeping multiple partners around just in case you aren't there perceived prince charming at the moment.

When a bitch does this you walk away. Simple as that.
>>
File: 1460811386495.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460811386495.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>690920834
Well put
>>
OP here
my plan now is to tell her that I see her friends as dildos and that I will treat them as such and if that's a problem for her she can fuck off. She's the one who fucked all of her friends not me. I've done everything I can to be a good boyfriend and if she isn't ok with her friends being dildos she can go fuck herself.
>>
>>690898419
you don't deserve to be loved let alone to have a boyfriend as good as him.
>>
File: How to dress.png (762 KB, 765x665) Image search: [Google]
How to dress.png
762 KB, 765x665
>>690921253
Fuckin A
>>
>>690898419
Good advice
>>
File: Hope.png (254 KB, 474x350) Image search: [Google]
Hope.png
254 KB, 474x350
>>690898419
>>
File: 1449756502037.gif (911 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1449756502037.gif
911 KB, 500x200
>>690898065
Man I wish you had some fuckin dubs to check or some shit.

Well done bro!
>>
File: 1463117292926.jpg (85 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1463117292926.jpg
85 KB, 625x626
>>690898419
>>
>>690894609
Fucking pussies. They are an EX for a reason. They were incredibly close and intimate. They shared things that you may never know about, but it didn't work. Ex's are suppose to move on. That shit is unacceptable and ultimately tempting fate. Ring up one of your ex's around her and see how she feels.
>>
>>690898419
Holy shit, good thing your new bf is a pussy, I would've thrown you out the second you said no kek
>>
>>690898419
cunt
>>
>>690894469
Dump her. You have different values than she does, and it's unfair to ask her to change for you. It's also unfair to you, because it makes you uncomfortable and the truth is, you're not wrong. So dump her. You're just incompatible and there are plenty of girls out there that share your beliefs.
>>
>>690921253
Just dump her and get it over with. No reason to be a dick about it. She's not special, and you'll find a better girl if you leave this stupid situation.
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.