[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would love to see the forensic ballistic reports on The Orlando
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52
File: mateen1.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mateen1.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
I would love to see the forensic ballistic reports on The Orlando shooting even the Orange County ME said there were multiple wounds of different calibers.... considering he only had the Glock17 9mm for a usable weapon. The Sig MCX's upper receiver was jammed withing the first 7 minutes of the attack that began at 0202hrs SWAT entered the building at approximately 0513. That leaves me with a sickening feeling that SWAT may have killed many of the victims.
>>
File: kekkity kekkity.jpg (38 KB, 540x500) Image search: [Google]
kekkity kekkity.jpg
38 KB, 540x500
Got u bro
>>
>>690703664
they were fags right
>>
I don't care about the orientation of the victims I care that another mass shooting was executed by another one of these goat fucking rag heads... and at the same time the evidence isn't adding up and its making me think it's a false flag
>>
Why would you believe the truth of a ballistic report when everything else about this hoax has been a lie?

(That's not to say there might not be some dead people there.)

This is a manufactured event by the oligarchy to trick Americans into allowing themselves to be disarmed before the economy collapses and the country goes full Venezuela.
>>
>>690703664
haha so funny. dude this guy is clearly a fucking cia operative running under the project name FEKLORE.

don't even fucking go there bro.
>>
So the cops killed 25-50% of the victims, cuz America
>>
shitbags rifle was junked out using only a 9mil....SWAT using fully auto AR's or M-4's on burst...why would they carry victims back to an active shooter/hostage scene...goes against every protocol/SOP ...Our threat now is congress and the POTUS

and scotus...who are now rewritting laws instead of upholding the constitution
just today alone they went full libtard on the 2nd 4th and 10 amendments
>>
>>690705012
not sure if this is bait or if this nigga is really this dumb
>>
there were two other shooters.
>>
>>690705728
Divide and rule has been the technique of the oligarchs for centuries.

It's clear who our enemy is now - and it's not our neighbors.
>>
>>690703664
There was also an interview that was cut off when an attendee commented that somebody was holding the doors shut.
>>
>>690706375
They interviewed the guy who did it, and the interview was "cut off" by technical difficulties.
>>
now there is more legislation going up that is threatening the Second Amendment of our nation's bill of Rights it wouldn't surprise me if our government were sitting here trying to pacify our people so we wouldn't fight back in a revolution the American people need to wake up and realize that the real threat is our current legislation our congressman and our Senators the American people need reform but not this kind of reform pulling away the rights of law-abiding citizens is not the way this needs to be handled!
>>
>>690703664
Gays must die, he dydn du nofin
>>
>>690703664

Possible SWAT killed a few, my suspicion is that most of the victims were probably trampled to death in the panic.

300 people crowded into a dimly lit club, many of them drunk or high all scrambling for an exit and you had that one dude admitting that he and another dude were holding the fucking door shut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg

It wouldn't surprise me if half the dead weren't shot at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
>>
>>690706676
Smoke some weed
>>
>>690703664
Oh look, an alt righty with a conspiracy theory!
>>
File: Media Deception.jpg (195 KB, 719x960) Image search: [Google]
Media Deception.jpg
195 KB, 719x960
>>690706811

They want to sell it as a pretext for gun control though so they won't tell you how many of them were trampled and how many of them were shot for months and by that point no one will care.
>>
>>690705728
>and scotus...who are now rewritting laws instead of upholding the constitution
Don't worry, we'll have Trump to rewrite the constitution to be more "modern and smart and using common sense" soon!
>>
>>690706811
this. this is why nightclubs/bars have enormous death tolls when something happens. people pile up at the exits almost immediately and everyone ends up dying for stupid reasons like trampling.
>>
>>690706811
300 people supposedly inside a building that the fire code had as max occupancy of 150.
>>
>>690707120
Exactly, and as soon as the guns are banned, martial law will be declared and we're all getting sent to the fema camps.
>>
>we don't need to restrict guns people
>what we need to do IS BAN FOREIGN MUSLIMS FROM THE COUNTRY AND USE PROFILING ON THEM
>When the shooter literally BECAME radicalized because of Islamophobia
>when the shooter was American born and no such restriction would have done anything to him
>>
Actually Jimmy Carter banned muslims from the US back in the day.. Fact.
>>
File: 1435998117961.jpg (187 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1435998117961.jpg
187 KB, 640x960
>>690707504
>fear of islam caused someone to shoot people
>thinking this is an excuse
Not sure if trolling or just a massive SJW

Also guess what wouldnt happen if they were banned nigger
>>
I retract my statement that is a mixed truth
President Jimmy Carter announced sanctions against Iran in 1980, including the cancellation of visas for Iranian citizens.
>>
>>690707120
But didn't congress just shoot down the legislation to not sell guns to people on the no fly list? Isn't there a massive spike in gun sales after every mass shooting because people always freak out that their guns are going to vanish from under them in the night? Could it be that the people who make the most profit off of mass shootings are the conspiracy behind more mass shootings? Even if the guy only offed 10 of them and the rest were trampled to death or shot by cops, just say "terrorist" and that's enough to scare people back into a gun store to get another weapon and boxes of ammo, even if they already have a sizeable stockpile.
>>
>>690707504
not to mention he was a fagola with mental health issues and a predisposition for violence. people that say he did it solely "for islam" are retarded, religious muslims dont pledge allegiance to conflicting groups so ideologically different that they are literally at war with each other and prioritize taking out targets belonging to conflicting sects over NATO targets. Faggot probably wanted to be a bigshot like every other mass shooter.
>>
File: Zappa.jpg (216 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
Zappa.jpg
216 KB, 597x600
>>690707128
Frank Zappa very presciently predicted this decades ago:

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER . . . it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to The Death Penalty (or affect your parent's credit rating). Our criminal institutions are full of little creeps like you who do wrong things . . . and many of them were driven to these crimes by a horrible force called MUSIC!

Our studies have shown that this horrible force is so dangerous to society at large that laws are being drawn up at this very moment to stop it forever! Cruel and inhuman punishments are being carefully described in tiny paragraphs so they won't conflict with the Constitution (which, itself, is being modified in order to accommodate THE FUTURE)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljnT49jU9vM
>>
>>690704149
Kek
>>
I'm not an SJW I am someone who fought for this country for our military and someone who cares about our constitutional rights...And something isn't right in denmark it seems to me the government has been lying to us over many things and the fact is the government agencies behind the investigation are not required to report anything to local police without an established Terrorist Joint Task Force
>>
>>690703664
irish i would have never read this thread
>>
>>690707321
I've been saying this shit from DAY ONE

I know a local firechief in a county below orange, the day after I talked with him and he said that he is 99.99% sure that building was over crowded for its allowed limits
>>
>>690707120
>>690707976

You wrongly assume that only one actor wants to profit off tragedy.

The left pushes gun control, and the firearms industry enjoys the opportunity to sell more guns and charge me more for target ammo.

And both of them piss me off.
>>
>>690708143
8=====D
>>
File: Freud Vs. Taliban.jpg (459 KB, 584x904) Image search: [Google]
Freud Vs. Taliban.jpg
459 KB, 584x904
>>690707504

>When the shooter literally BECAME radicalized because of Islamophobia

The shooter became radicalized because he wanted cock and worshiped a religion that told him he'd go to hell for it.

So he killed a bunch of gays to prove to himself that he wasn't gay and was a good Muslim boy.

It was an act of catharsis and self hatred.
>>
File: Santa.jpg (71 KB, 300x352) Image search: [Google]
Santa.jpg
71 KB, 300x352
>>690708301
Indeed, something is very rotten.

It's sad (although perhaps understandable, in a "Santa isn't real???" kind of way) that Americans who somehow understand their leaders will kill millions of innocent people in wars for natural resources still can't accept those same leaders might lie...or kill innocent Americans too.

"I know he's a murderer! But they wouldn't lie...would they?"

(p.s. Thanks for your service, sorry your good intentions were perverted by those above you.)
>>
>>690705012
This guy took too many red pills
>>
>>690708496
Have you ever known a nightclub to give a fuck about that shit?
>>
File: hillary_clinton_blue_pill.jpg (95 KB, 1329x902) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_blue_pill.jpg
95 KB, 1329x902
>>690709036
i got you, fam
>>
>>690709260
I'm just saying. that night club owner is gonna get sued if someone gets a smart lawyer.
>>
>>690708570
Of course the left wants to employ more gun control. Of course the left will try to leverage the latest mass shooting to do so. That's not even in question. The point is that for the last forever they haven't even come close to being able to. Not even close. And the idea that the US government is going to somehow manage to get it's shit together to reclaim every weapon in the country is ludicrous. The amount of money it would require would be enormous. So would the amount of man hours. It would take years. And that's assuming that every single gun owner was cooperative. They won't be. The left hasn't managed to profit off of a mass shooting yet. But the gun-stores, weapons and ballistics manufacturers, practice ranges, and right leaning politicians sure have.
>>
>>690707494
Yeah because they need your fat ass bitch ass in a fema camp. You're more useful outside buying burgers, living your shit existence, and keeping the economy afloat you fat fucking whale piece of shit.
>>
>>690707128
Lol
>trump
>common sense
>>
File: conspiracy theory guy 911.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy theory guy 911.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>690703664
>>Implying he didn't empty the fucking thing in those first 7 minutes.
>>Implying you're a conspiracytard
>>
>>690709782
Nice one, sheep
At least we know that FDR did Pearl Harbor
>>
The weapon was recovered with a jammed upper...
>>
>>690705012
Think you've gone a bit far down the rabbit hole, friend
>>
>>690708496
Again, if the story is true at all.

300 people in a space with max 150 occupancy is body-to-body crowded. If that were true (and I certainly don't believe it is), then the story of the FBI's patsy moving around the club would be impossible. He couldn't even have gotten in the door.

Once one is willing to believe the story might be a hoax then it makes complete sense why none of the supposed details make sense.

Tell your firechief friend they're on to something. You might also ask him how many ambulances there would be in his county for a call where 50-100 might be severely wounded - since there were almost none in Orlando.
>>
>>690705234
>FEKLORE
kek
>>
>>690706962
Who would have thought that would be on 4chan
>>
File: cake.png (611 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
611 KB, 750x3200
>>690709543
>left hasn't been able to make gun control.

pls look at my image provided REAAALL hard.
>>
>>690706676
A bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards on /b/ isnt exactly a "well regulated militia."
Plus, the supreme court has already said that the right to bear arms isnt a full umbrella to catch ALL TYPES of weaponry.
Nobody is ever, or WILL EVER try to take away second amendment rights because even the (sane) left knows thats dangerous if we hit a global snag, and is completely logistically impossible.
All that the (again,*sane*) left, wants to change is who can drunkenly meander into a shop next tuesday and buy something that can unload 5,286 rounds a fucking second.
>>
>>690710182
it's obvious that this is all a plot by Obama bin Laden's FBI to try and take our guns
>>
File: disinformation.jpg (10 KB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
disinformation.jpg
10 KB, 300x259
Anyone trying to have a discussion about a politically charged topic needs to understand *disinformation*.

Don't make the mistake of believing everyone is arguing sincerely. Many are paid to intentionally impede and prevent sincere discourse.

Read this: "Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation"
http://www.globalresearch.ca/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation/24889

Particularly relevant here is

>Rule 5: Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
>>
>>690711134
You basically just described all of /b/ in a nutshell.
The second these discussions turn to name-calling, you know this is what's going on.
>>
>>690710773
>wants to change is who can drunkenly meander into a shop next tuesday and buy something that can unload 5,286 rounds a fucking second.

any firearms dealer wont sell to you if your thought to be under the influence. of any drug or alcohol.

you would need a class 3 to own anything that came close to 5,286, and it would be in the form of a fucking mini gun [thousands of dollars, not including the price of a single round is like 5 bucks.]

maybe learn about guns, and you won't be so scared about them..
>>
>>690709360
Again, think about any time you've ever been in a club that's at max capacity - and owners absolutely *do* care about those limits, because getting sued by someone's brother-in-law lawyer or shut down by the FD is gonna cost them a fuck of a lot more than whatever drinks that extra person is going to buy.

It's next to impossible to move around at all.

Now double that.

Now think of how that level of crush matches with the story of the supposed shooter being able to move around, and people being able to go and hide.

*None* of that would be physically possible.
>>
>>690710661
How seriously are we supposed to take something written by someone called Lawdog?
>>
File: Handshake.jpg (37 KB, 690x688) Image search: [Google]
Handshake.jpg
37 KB, 690x688
>>690711372
I am so glad to know someone else out there sees and knows what's going on.

Other people can learn to see it too, if we keep working at it.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>690711588
Do you understand exaggeration for the effect of showing absurdity?
Or do you read *everything* literally?
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>690711872
Why howdy! I'm Sheriff Lawdog!
>>
>>690711872
how are you suppose to take something written by ANYONE seriously? you just have an ounce of common sense, a dash of common knowledge on the subject. and you can put the two and two together.

fact is, the government has their hands in the firearms debate, for the sole fact is people pay fucking out the ass tax stamps. you can buy a firearm for 10 bucks, but because maybe its an open breech, its a class 3 and you've not got to afford a 200 dollar tax stamp. its fucking shilling is all it is, the current laws. its not about protecting anyone, its about making a buck.
>>
>>690705012
le cringe kek
>>
>>690712436
I read everything literally when it comes to political things. because everyone's got an opinion like they've got assholes. one person can write one thing with false or misleading points in order to make their point, and another person can turn it around and say they where talking about churning butter.

reading everything exactly what it says, word by word helps prevent things like that.
>>
>>690710661
Yeah I get it. You like guns. I do too, I own several. Most everything in your meme image happened quite a while ago. Before the advent of "mass-shootings" as we know them today. Lautenberg is a bitch, but why are you married anyway? hud/smith wesson and the brady bill I never really gave a shit about. And no modern bill has taken I weapon I own from me. In the meantime, all my state rep has to say is "I like the NRA and the left is going to take your guns if I'm not elected" and it works like a charm every time. The left is full of shit, but don't think that the right has your interests at heart either, and make a tidy profit every time there is any event that the left drools over to get another failed vote on a gun law.
>>
>>690710661
Of all the analogies ive seen about this subject,
This cake one is by FAR the worst.
>>
>>690713349
none of my points I've posted here has to do with left or right having my back.

I find its stupid you are able to form a militia, but you cannot form a modern militia with supplies that your oppressors have at hand.

Lets say in theory, US goes into a small civil war, you think all the data they have on people who own any form of artillery piece, is just gonna fucking disappear? No. they are gonna use that shit against them, and if they are found to be fighting against them, the government will just drop a 2000lb jdam on top their house.

I don't trust the government period. I'm going wayy beyond just common 22lr pistols and AR15s.

>inb4 someone goes "WELL the government has nukes, so you should have nukes too?"

I want to be able to buy a fucking firearm I want, without being put on any fucking list. period.
>>
Notice how the response to the suggestion the Orlando event might not be what it seems
>>690705012
is met with these similar, repetitive, empty responses:

>>690705790
>not sure if this is bait or if this nigga is really this dumb
>>690709036
>This guy took too many red pills
>>690710182
>Think you've gone a bit far down the rabbit hole, friend
>>690713107
>le cringe kek

This is disinformation at work. Learn to recognize it - because its pointing you towards what they *don't* want you to consider.
>>
>>690712948
Calm down there Lawdog, I thought all your guns protected you from government taking advantage of you, so you're either lying, or admitting they can't protect you either way.

Be more dumb Lawdog
>>
>>690713276
Well, since you took a stance on the "drunken" part, I might as well run with that for a second.
Clearly, the fact that a retailer won't sell to you if you're inebriated proves that there is some type of latent ideas of "gun control" in the minds of those who believe in our 2nd amendment right enough to make a living selling them.
If we could take this ideal, and extend it to mentally ill people and people who otherwise shouldn't own this piece of machinery, then we would be able to find a proper middle ground.
Unfortunately, the balls-to-the-wall left wants to outright ban them, while the balls-to-the-wall right thinks the GOVMENT'S COMIN TO TAKE MY BABY AWAY.
What we need is to find that middle ground, and I for one am fucking sick of BOTH sides of the aisle fighting about it.
>>
>>690713957
Well said.
>>
>>690713957
Which means you want anybody to be able to have any firearm they want without being on a list.

It works both ways
>>
>>690713973
Or its so ridiculous that's the only response it deserves
>>
>>690714493
See, shitheads like you are exactly why nothing gets done.

>yes a fucking 7.62 semi with 10 round mags is gonna protect me against fucking fighter jets, helicopters, and drones.
>its gonna help me defeat ceramic plated armored tanks with modern optics that can see a flies ass from 2 miles away.
>its gonna help me defend myself against an opponent that has the largest military fund in the world.

yeah. wewlad what a fair fight that is. I have a chance don't I?
>>
>>690714678
This.
If a murder is comitted, they need that list to be able to figure out where the bullet could have come from. If your sibling gets shot next week, I feel like you might want to know who knew her that also owned a 9mm, the type of bullet fished out of her eyeball.
>>
>>690713957
Oh, well I misunderstood from the get go then, my bad. If politics in this country get so bad that there is some left/right civil war that plays out it's not going to matter very much what any small group of us has. The breakdown in trade and finances would be devastating enough that the people and corporations at the top are going to start scrambling to move their money and themselves to safer countries. Like in most countries that go to hell it would come down to which side the military fell on, and any compound of whatever guns you like isn't going to stop a drone strike. But I feel you on the unease of knowing your name is on some list somewhere. I take solace in the fact that the government is too incompetent to do anything with it.
>>
>>690714678
>>690714998

>if your a committed felon you cannot buy a firearm. it has nothing to do with firearm registration.

and if a committed felon buys a gun on the street, it doesn't matter if there is a list or no list, they won't be on said list because they own illegal guns anyway.

do you even own a gun?
>>
>>690703664
dafuq. he went in with multiple weapons. at least two rifles.
>>
>>690715271
There is no list for private sales at all, or background checks, so you wouldn't even know if they were a felon would you?

The concept of untracked private sales makes your argument irrelevant.
>>
OP here and I have 12.
>>
>>690715271
>and if a committed felon buys a gun on the street, it doesn't matter if there is a list or no list, they won't be on said list because they own illegal guns anyway.

>If people can break the law, laws are pointless.

Never understood this line of thinking.
>>
>>690715271
So your argument is that just because a criminal can get their hands on a gun illegally means that we shouldn't do our due diligence and try to stop it happening through all legal channels possible?
Because thats vaguely akin to saying you don't wanna wipe your ass since you're probably gonna have diarrhea later anyway. You gotta keep your ass clean even though shit may still find a way out of your asshole.
>>
>>690714788
You keep on trying that ad hominem.

You're helpfully illustrating how disinformation works.

Are you on the payroll now, or are you just shilling in your free time?
>>
>>690715016
Its not that their incompetence isn't there. but in the early stages if such things happen, its gonna be them pretty much using their air force mainly, just how they do on the sandpeople. with very few boots on the grounds actually clearing areas the old fashion way.

it would come down to who ever can quickly enough get the supply of gasoline and fuels within the first year, would most likely be the victor.

fighter jets eat up a fuckton of fuel. and the range on a fighter jet isn't as far as some people would think they would be, especially loaded with maximum bomb loads. if you can cut off the fuel supply, then you at least stood a chance. but before that happened, lots of people would die, and moral would quickly fall.
>>
>>690715825
That's not what ad hominem is you moron.
>>
>>690713957
You're fucking delusional. No modern-day militia will be able to stand a chance against the United States military. Unless you want to take over a national wildlife refuge in the middle of nowhere like Ammon Bundy and Ryan Payne and their band cousin-fucking rednecks.

And no matter what the constitution says, owning a firearm is a privilege, not a right. And with many privileges come rules and regulations. You don't like it, then go fuck yourself.
>>
>>690716035
They wouldn't need jets. We have drones now. And you wouldn't need a 2k pound bomb to blow up your house or the hole you dug under it. And the government has massive oil and gas reserves anyway. It's crazy to think that this country could revolt against it's government without the support of it's military. Just like anywhere else.
>>
File: pewpew.webm (288 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
pewpew.webm
288 KB, 1440x1080
>>690715632
>There is no list for private sales at all, or background checks, so you wouldn't even know if they were a felon would you?

holy shit confirmed for not have every bought a fucking gun.

YOU HAND OVER YOUR DL, and a FFD takes it, and either types on their computer, or runs it through a machine, to check if your a felon or not.

THAT IS A BACKGROUND CHECK
STOP SAYING THEY DON'T EXIST.

Also when you sell a gun privately you typically have some sort of bill of sale when you do so, if you don't you're stupid because someone can easily shoot someone with the gun, ditch it, and it will just come back to your name from the dealer you originally bought it from.. and without proof you sold it, it belongs to you. its a little pink or yellow paper. you know not dick about how gun sales really work do you?

>>690715677
simply read what I wrote. and read my point below this.

>>690715817
My argument is that there isn't a single legit reason for a person to have to register, or pay any form of "TAX" on a firearm they own. none, zip.
>>
>>690716252
Still attacking the messenger?

Keep trying.
>>
>>690705972
Combat vet here. I have first hand knowledge that normal people who have never been in a firefight cant accurately comprehend what they were seeing. I thought there were more shooters from more directions because of the reverb. sarge knew exactly where and how many
>>
>>690716559
Spew those conspiracy theory's. "massive oil reserves" no, private company's own any sort of oil reserve, not the US military. so, so wrong. betcha you think the government has control over gas prices too? topzozzle.

>>690716391
So your plan is to let the government get so bad, that they can come into your house, fuck your dog, piss on your mother, and cut off your testicles and there wouldn't be shit you can do about it? that's kinda the point of the constitution if you don't like it, move the fuck on out, and head to north korea, or china.
>>
>>690714958
Armed Americans outnumber the military by 99 to 1. They depend on us for supplies. We'd crush them.
>>
>>690716850
>there isn't a single legit reason for a person to have to register...a firearm they own
No legit reason for us.

But a lot of legit reasons for those who want to know who has how many guns, and where.
>>
>>690704624
Does anyone care when the shooter is white?
I don't think race matters.
I'm only upset that Trump is still alive.
Abandoning thread.
>>
>>690716989
You clearly don't understand what ad hominem is.

In the post you accused of it, in what way was it attacking the character rather than the argument?

It said the argument itself is so ridiculous, that any rationally thinking person would be hard pressed to take it seriously.

Why don't you start shouting strawman, logical fallacy, and all the other buzzwords you love to use to appear smart when you get confused.
>>
If this is a plot to disarm americans, why did they have a muzzy do the shooting and not an average white american?
>>
>>690716850
> typically have a bill of sale, but not legally required.

I only referred to private sales, so majority of what you said there isn't even relevant
>>
File: 1431229163064.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1431229163064.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>690716391
Combat vetfag again. the military wont fire on you (if you behave). we protect you, we are you.
>>
>>690715677
The line of thinking is why effect your regular law abiding citizens when the people you have to worry about aren't gonna be effected by the law your putting in place
>>
>>690716850
This: >>690714998
Is your "legit" reason why
Unless youre thinking purely in the selfish self interest of the gun owner, in which case that "legit" reason would be the JAIL TIME for owning it if the cops happen to find it under -whatever- circumstances
>>
File: 13of10.jpg (100 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
13of10.jpg
100 KB, 640x427
>>690717642
>Armed Americans outnumber the military by 99 to 1. They depend on us for supplies. We'd crush them.
the problem is, they own fighter jets, we own peashooter in comparison. the people would literally have to fight around civilians like mudshits do in order to have any fucking chance to not get wrecked.

>>690717711
thanks, that was my point after all. lots of people seem not to understand it, and are putting more trust into the fed government, while at the same time, saying they don't trust them either.. but want to continue to hand over liberty's and power, thinking it "makes people safer"
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 220x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 220x257
>>690703664
>shitty memes
This guy ain't a fucking raghead, what's his excuse?
>>
>>690717438
Why would the government have control of gas prices? Why wouldn't the government have a shit ton of oil and gas to run the shit ton of equipment they use? What is some small local militia going to do to "cut off the supply lines" of one of the strongest military's on the planet should whatever "small civil war" this guy is talking about breaks out? When in modern history has there been a revolution in a country with a modernized military that was successful without the help (or at the very least the inaction) of it's military?
>>
>>690718141
This
>>
>>690717642
Not even a third of those armed people are going to fight, and that third is going to be blown up by a missile they never see.
>>
>>690718141
Good to know.
Don't Stormtrooper out on us.
And if you do, please be Finn.
>>
File: spofkods.png (9 KB, 454x75) Image search: [Google]
spofkods.png
9 KB, 454x75
>>690718366
>>
>>690718159
Isn't that what laws do? Is a thief going to not steal because there are laws against it?
>>
>>690718375
you have faith too much in your military, you should talk to some guys who are stationed up. talk to them and see how long it takes for their units to get a few cases of ammo to have training days.. see how much of a cluster fuck it can be finding vehicles that aren't busted to shit.

most airbases are going to be the largest supplies of fuel, but the thing about jet fuel is, it doesn't store for a long time, it degrades fairly quickly. the only thing that stores with any sort of dick is going to be diesel, even then it won't last more then a year without stabilizer.

there for, the government relays on a constant flow of oil based products in order to keep their equipment and machines hot.

the company's who supply and own such things are private factory company's. if you can simply convince them one way or another, to cut supply to the main forces, you've got massive control. its exactly one of the things that royally fucked the axis during WW2. lack of Iron and oil supply.
>>
>>690718499
Bruh, do you even Starcraft?
Youre basically saying that the Terran with their military power will always beat the Zerg and their sheer numbers.
That's simply not true.
>>
File: 1466053348243.jpg (767 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1466053348243.jpg
767 KB, 1802x905
>>690718268
They don't have enough fuel and bombs to kill us all, nor would they even try that.
>>
>>690718141
That's what we're counting on.

The Oath really starts to matter when you get the order to attack your fellow citizens.

I hope that when you hear people criticizing the military, some of us are doing that because the way the military is used by the oligarchy usurps and perverts the absolutely admirable and supported intention of many who serve.

I know you personally have our back. I hope you know we have yours.
>>
File: IMG_3003_zps5gkfoppn.jpg (234 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3003_zps5gkfoppn.jpg
234 KB, 1024x1536
>>690713973
Are you fucking retarded?

How can people like you live with yourselves?

If I had a dollar for every conspiracy retards like you come up with I would have 1.5 million dollars.
>>
>>690718895
Sure. And the guerilla tactics of 12 buddies innawoods is going to do fuck all to damage even that.
>>
>>690719430
its either I'm really tired [true] or what you where trying to say didn't convey well.
>>
File: James Wesley Howell.jpg (196 KB, 560x1423) Image search: [Google]
James Wesley Howell.jpg
196 KB, 560x1423
>>690703664
Read about James Wesley Howell. He's the guy who on Orlando day was arrested in LA, heavily armed and supposedly trying to attack gays.

He turned himself in to the cops because he heard about Orlando, and he realized he was being set up by his government handlers.

Here's what he told the police when he turned himself in:

"They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”
>>
>>690719739
Go get some sleep man, I'm outta here too.
>>
File: 1466054724353.jpg (999 KB, 1640x2584) Image search: [Google]
1466054724353.jpg
999 KB, 1640x2584
>>690718141
Nice caveat.

Who defines "behave?"

They find cops to shoot at us easy enough. We are soldiers any different?
>>
>>690719411
And the hits just keep on coming.

Keep going with this, you're doing a great job of illustration how in discussion there are agents whose job (paid or self-adopted) it is to derail discussion.

Go back and read >>690711134

"Rule 5: Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule."
>>
>>690719174

That was pretty fucking fascinating.
>>
>>690719814
I'll need something a little more reliable than your text on image thanks
>>
>>690719814
How do I verify this? I could believe either side. How does anyone verify this stuff?
>>
>>690720410
Dude it's assumed you know how to google. But still all I can find are random blog posts.
>>
>>690720274
Aren't you also engaging in disinformation by suggesting all that think you are just an ignorant nutjob must be engaging in disinformation?
>>
>>690719814

>he is smart
>he is still alive

HA!

He handed himself in and the FBI came and got him.
>>
>>690720648
Annnnd he's still alive.
>>
>>690720601
Well if something is posted as fact, Its assumed the poster would have a source for the information.
But as you just said, evidence is almost nonexistent.

This does not surprise me
>>
>>690718938
nigga if you nuke all the zergs bases and all its left with is an army with no overmind, no base to reproduce, first off by lore any uncontrolled zerg will go feral or hibernate, second off real world nukes dont really work like that. we'd all be fucked, including them.
>>
>>690720735
Or he doesn't exist, and it's a propaganda piece
>>
>>690703664
He was firing a 5.56 rifle and a 9mm handgun... I would imagine that most of the well-armed cops were using ARs of some sort or SMGs (I saw a picture of a sheriff carrying a UMP, which can be chambered in 9mm or .45) so they would be firing a lot of the same, correct?
>also, dat MCX jamming after 7 minutes
That's too bad. I really like the MCX.
>>
>>690720880
Lack of evidence online wouldn't be shocking especially if true. Hasn't even been a month.

I'm asking how it's even possible to verify something like this?

I mean eventually even if he starts saying this they'll say he got it off the net.

I'm trying to be rational here.

Is it really rational to default to the government/MSM position? Both choices suck.
>>
>>690720505
Verifying *anything* is difficult. That's why it's important for people to learn how to recognize when they're being intentionally misled.

Personally, I do it with a combination of statistics and (what I hope is) logic. I read lots of things and talk to lots of people, and I search out opinions different than mine (esp. opinions different than in the MSM). Who's saying what? Who benefits from it? If I let go of my own preconceptions (which is always the hardest part), which conclusions seem most believable? Which explanations not only explain the events of the past, but those of the future?

Most people shy away from the truth because the truth, at first, is painful. It later becomes liberating, but at first one must go through the pain of the death of the things one would want to believe. It's worth it, though.

There are lots of us out here, and lots of support for learning how to wake up. Just start and don't give up.

Good luck and namaste.
>>
>>690721464
It's tough balancing the desire to withhold judgment pending relevant critical information, vs responding in a timely manner to time critical events.

Doubly for me as a gun carrying leftist. I can't trust anyone. Seems everyone wants to lie to me to some degree.
>>
>>690720296
Thank you for taking the time to read it :)
>>
>>690721373
No, if the original poster had those details, which later got covered up, others did also.

Once informations out, it can't be covered up like it used to be.
Considering it was the same day, if he made those claims, that info would've spread very quickly.

Is it really rational to default to the position that it's a huge national wide conspiracy that's been happening for years for the purpose of achieving a result that hasn't been successful any other time so far?

Which is the rational choice here?
>>
>>690722006
You're conflating the entire tin hat assertion with the assertion that this guy made this claim when being arrested.

He doesn't have to be telling the truth, the cia op doesn't have to exist etc etc.

And again, given the state of things, I find it perfectly plausible that someone hired him to do this as he said, even if they aren't CIA etc etc.
>>
>>690722280
No, I'm asserting that he never said those things at all, that was made up and put as text on an image to promote false flag beliefs.
>>
>>690721820
Damn right it is.

But it gets easier once one starts to learn how to see the other side of the image (the young woman as well as the hag, the two faces as well as the lamp). After a while it becomes second nature, and then it's not so hard.

Another helpful hint, just on general principles, is to understand what's called "projection." This is where the ego (because it's finite) attributes to others (people, groups, nations) behaviors and characteristics that it can't yet accept about *itself*. (This is a path to wholeness, even though the ego thinks those things are "out there," it still gets to experience those parts of itself to a degree, without destroying itself facing the reality those things are it.) And the degree to which we spend energy on that projection, either in emotional reactivity or simply time spent on it, is the degree to which that material actually controls us inside.

Knowing about projection lets us understand that when leaders - or people online - are talking about "other" people or countries, they're actually talking about their own, inner truth.

(This is why the Israelis, who decry the Nazis, always end up behaving just like them. The story of the Nazis is a projection by the Israelis of the Israelis own inner nature - they just can't accept it yet.)

So collect lots of information, learn to recognize lies and deception, understand how projection works, and then be more committed to "truth" even if it's painful than being personally comfortable or correct.

That's the best I've found so far, but it works pretty well for me.
>>
>>690722541
As I said you are expected to Google.

http://ep.yimg.com/ty/cdn/realityzone/NTKsantaMonicaChangesGayPrideHowellStory.html

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=40623

It's not just the image.
>>
>>690722621
Good advice. Stuff I've already been doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OLPL5p0fMg

But I was speaking like journalistically, specifically in this case.

What would verification even look like in this context?
>>
>>690722714
2 links, one well known for propaganda, compared to every other link.

Did you read about him pointing guns at people in the past, having a firearm ban, and being a faggot himself?

Probably not, you just clicked the couple if links that had clickbait style false flag proven headlines.
>>
>>690722280
>>690722541
First and foremost I find it essential to doubt *myself*.

Anything could be true, or it could be false (either as a mistake or by intentional falsehood). I start out skeptical of everything, and believe it only after I've tested it to my own satisfaction.

That's where having the ability to recognize patterns of disinformation is useful.

This all eventually leads a person to the question of "what is real? how do I know anything? how do I trust even my senses?"

And at some point one has to make a decision each day and try to live as best one can, otherwise one simply falls apart in the face of Infinity.
>>
So how do time travel and alien moon bases fit into this one?
>>
>>690722948
Yeah see, trying to paint me as a tinfoil hat expressly when I'm trying to avoid being a tinfoil hat and asking questions is probably the best way to convert me into a tinfoil hat.

So if that's the intent, well played. Otherwise, you're just an MSM shill.

If you don't think the media lies to protect the 1% and the government it owns you've not been paying attention.
>>
Stupidest thread ever.. bunch of ameritards arguing about guns.. fucking idiots

hur dur muh rights
hur dur conspiracy
hur dur im a tact e cal jeanyus

Fuckng kys.. all of you
>>
So the bottom line is it can't yet be proven or refuted and until then all the old shit is still in play.

Shills and nutjobs and drones and a smattering of rational. And nothing will change and nothing will get settled.
>>
>>690723372

See:
>>690711134

Since you're proving his point.
>>
>>690723213
I'm painting the links you posted as foil hatters for fucks sake.

When you see something like this quote

"The real truth of the story was released to a former Los Angeles County prosecutor who works for Get Off the BS by two Santa Monica police officers that have been issued gag orders under threat of Federal prosecution for talking further talking about the incident."

Alarm bells should be ringing.

This is not the kind of thing any legitimate journalist source would publish.

It seems any time somone disagrees with you, you claim they are just trying to insult you.

> the 1%

it's things like that that'll get you painted as a tinfoil hatter.
>>
File: atheism kills.jpg (294 KB, 1422x1262) Image search: [Google]
atheism kills.jpg
294 KB, 1422x1262
>>
>>690722867
Sorry these are both slow to arrive and yet incomplete, I'm trying to balance good replies with not letting the thread 404.

Journalistically, what we're looking at here is guerrilla war.

One side (the business-government-MSM entity) is incredibly huge and powerful.

The other side is small.

And so the usual rules of guerrilla war start to come into play - remain hidden, resources are limited so they can only be used judiciously, etc.

But once one starts to be willing to accept that business, government, and the mainstream media are all owned and controlled by a small group of incredibly wealthy and powerful people, and those people have historically shown they have no qualms about doing anything - including slaughtering millions - to maintain that power, that starts to provide a way of mitigating the effect of the one side's resources.

And learning to be able to consider - not instantly accept, simply consider fairly - points of view that don't immediately benefit the existing powerful, that helps make those seem louder.

But it takes some effort, just because to find the story the oligarchy wants us to believe it's *everywhere* - and takes no effort at all to hear. Finding the voices of people who don't have billions of dollars to maintain their fortunes and power takes more work.

Just the nature of searching for diamonds and gold in all the muck.
>>
>>690713973
Bro you're so right. 80% of /b/ is the government trying to trick you.
>>
>>690714958
You're incredibly retarded.
1.) you didn't pay attention to syria
2.) military is going to be 75%+ on the civilian side as always during civil wars.
3.) kill yourself libtard anti-gun
>>
>>690723572
>Alarm bells should be ringing.

And they are which is why I specifically asked what would verification even look like.

And I'm still asking. What would it take for you?

An MSM news cycle on it? Doesn't That ring alarm bells as well? "I'll only believe it if the major publishers tell me it's true."

Come on man.

> it's things like that that'll get you painted as a tinfoil hatter.

Really? 60 people own half the planet. That's not even up for debate.
>>
>>690723757
So true, and the only ones smart enough to filter out the truth are on here.

And that's why the last time legit secret documents were leaked here, they were called fake and gay
>>
>>690723743
Well I appreciate you taking the time to reply rationally. Especially here. @innomen on twitter. (Feel free to harass me B, that's what block is for hehe.)
>>
>>690723588
Ugh, Adam Lanza is such a creepy piece of shit. I would have loved an opportunity to beat him to death.
>>
>>690723588
Actually being on the autism spectrum might be a better indicator.
>>
>>690723553
Im not trying to sidetrack or provide disinformation..

I genuinely think this is gayer than a trap thread.. only an american moron would believe it beneficial or a right in order to protect themselves to own a gun.. pure fucking lunacy

And when shit like this happens, there are citizens dumb enough to have the audacity to think it was setup as a means to 'incite'.. i mean are these cunts sniffing glue?
>>
File: falseflagops.jpg (105 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
falseflagops.jpg
105 KB, 500x420
False flags flying everywhere. I think they're starting to lose their efficacy. The old playbook's getting a little tired.
>>
File: lknkbbhg.jpg (82 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
lknkbbhg.jpg
82 KB, 500x500
>>690718366
this fag is clearly an alien
>>
>>690723848
I don't know what this MSM Thing you keep referring to is, but I'm sure if I bothered to Google it, it's going to be flooded with results about the 1% and illerminatty and rothschilds.

If it's really a decades long slaughter campaign just to take away away American guns, it's an abysmal failure, because gun sales go up after every shooting.

I think the all powerful 1% would've wise.up by this point.
>>
File: nprrlt.jpg (46 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
nprrlt.jpg
46 KB, 500x352
>>690724068
> says not trying to sidetrack with insults
> hurls more insults

Semi auto guns aren't new. Mass shootings are.

Blaming the tool for the murder is the real lunacy.
>>
File: 24920-1tpzmwp.jpg (122 KB, 960x684) Image search: [Google]
24920-1tpzmwp.jpg
122 KB, 960x684
>>690724263
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/18/richest-62-billionaires-wealthy-half-world-population-combined

Can't tell if trolling.
>>
>>690718366
Autist.

All these fuckers are autistic. We need harsher regulations on Muslims and Autists.
>>
>>690723572
>>690723848
"There are those who see, those who don't yet see, and those who won't see."

As a heads up for both of you and anyone else playing along at home, it can be *very* difficult to tell the difference between a person who is intentionally trying to argue a position they know is false, and a person who sincerely believes that position (for whatever reason, either their own choice or perhaps they themselves have been misled).

I say this because the exchange between the two of you could either be between a person searching for truth and a shill, or a person searching for truth and a person who is starting from a different place in their own search. (I'm trying to be supportive to you both.)

Learning how to be able to simultaneously hold two contradictory ideas - the glass is half empty, the glass is half full, the person might be a shill, they might be sincere - is really helpful in making progress.

But in the end we still have to take actions based on whatever incomplete information we have. This is one of the crucifixions of being mortal and finite.

And the most important part is to then take responsibility for those actions, and stay connected to those who have been affected by our actions - and feel their experience as if we'd done what we had done to ourselves.
>>
>>690724419
That has nothing to do with anything I said.

Interesting that chart chose to compare it to poor African shithole countries.

The rich get richer, nobody's doubting that, it's this idea that it's a secret society that actually.controls the world that makes people shake their heads.
>>
>>690724569
And this is why you don't do drugs kids.
You end up rambling a multi paragraph conceptual explanation to say
> keep an open mind
>>
File: 1454073519312.gif (1 MB, 285x212) Image search: [Google]
1454073519312.gif
1 MB, 285x212
>>690724681
> Implying acknowledging the existence of the 1% is a conspiracy theory.

> Doesn't read link. Doesn't understand image.
>>
>>690724985
The post didn't deny it's existence, it's denied that's it's a secret club that controls the world (quite poorly if true)
>>
>>690724681
>it's a secret society that actually.controls the world that makes people shake their heads
That's because the notion of "secret society" is actually a bit of poison-the-well used to protect the underlying truth - that the world is controlled by a very small number of obscenely wealthy and powerful people.

What happens is people who haven't been taught how to distill a position about this for themselves start out with the sense of "there's something about the promoted story that isn't right," and the next step they reach is the one of "secret society" - because that's a first-order explanation that works better than the oligarchy's story.

A better description, the second-order one, is to describe the world's wealthy not as a "secret society" (though that's not an entirely inaccurate analogy) but as an ownership group.

Just as the owners of a sports league aren't a "secret society," yet they control their sport, have meetings, agree how to divvy up the spoils, destroy any competition, the owners of the planet do the same.

People with common interests will often share common behaviors. It doesn't require a conspiracy, any more than 80,000 fans "conspire" to find themselves in a football stadium on game day.

But the underlying *sense* of "secret society" - a small group of extraordinarily powerful people who do not want their actions exposed - is absolutely accurate.
>>
>>690725161

I guess corruption doesn't exist on your planet. Must be nice.

On my planet rich bastards buy power everywhere. TPP is a great example of their latest attempt to buy the fucking planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
>>
>>690714493
Are you retarded? Guys like you say that same tired ole shit. If we or the Russians for example are so goddamn high-tech and this in part makes them so powerful, then why did the whole Chechen thing never pan out for Russia and why have we yet to inflict colossal damage against middle-eastern combatants? All these things are wonderful but yeah, if Abdul didn't want to cut your head l'm sure he would tell you that his rusty, busted up Kalash does the trick for fighting invaders who outnumber, outsmart, and outgun them, at least on paper we should be bullying them around. Yet we aren't. So yes, if a dirty strap works for a dune coon then a brand-spankin'-new PTR or Arsenal would do wonders in protecting myself from a tyrannical gov't.
>>
>>690725426
That's extremely different to controlling the entire world.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>690725448
Distressingly good point delivered in prime /b/ tard fashion XD
>>
>>690724283
Try rereading my post mate.. i dont think you understand what im saying, which doesnt surprise me in the slightest
>>
>>690706608
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3c_1465804173
>>
>>690725605
You confuse "understand" with "agree." I fully understand your broken slave brain logic.

I just disagree because I have working cognitive organs.
>>
>>690725414
Another novel just to say "yes they are"

And they use this power to force a random Muslim, and random faggot to go on massacres and get themselves killed just to take away guns.

If they are so powerful, they'd just buy all the gun manufacturers, cease production and offer buybacks, it would be slower, but faster and more effective than this slaughter campaign has been.
>>
>>690708829
he wasnt religious at all lol
>>
File: Yudhisthira.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Yudhisthira.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>690724863
>You end up rambling a multi paragraph conceptual explanation to say
> > keep an open mind
The problem is everyone *already thinks that they do*.

Explaining to someone how what they believe isn't true - or may not even exist at all - takes a little more time.

The Mahabharata is 200,000+ lines of beautiful Sanskrit. It's only *after they exist and have been read* that they can be then symbolically referenced with the idea of "The Mahabharata."
>>
>>690725777
You're clearly trolling. No one is this slow and credulous.

Why are you even on B? Just go watch cable with the rest of your pap brained ilk.
>>
>>690725448
No example you gave involved a government taking over its own people.

Also, it was pretty obvious that post was making fun of the previous anons ranting, and not an actual argument.
>>
>>690726057
The Taliban is fighting other afghans as well as us. It's absolutely a government crackdown from their perspective.
>>
>>690725752
'Working' and 'cognitive' are very generous word to use, you're only counter is the age old 'guns dont kill people, people kill people'

Well people are generally lot less efficient at killing without a gun in their hands.. but im sure your 'cognitive' redneck organ will have a witty, well thought out rebuttal..
>>
File: PCR with cats.jpg (31 KB, 120x150) Image search: [Google]
PCR with cats.jpg
31 KB, 120x150
Here's a pretty good summary of the Orlando event, written by Paul Craig Roberts. (PCR used to be Asst. Secretary of the Treasury under Reagan, and associate editor of the Wall Street Journal.)

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/06/20/orlando-wrap-up-paul-craig-roberts/
>>
>>690725980
>Someone doesn't agree with my tinfoil conspiracy bullshit.
> must be a troll
>>
>>690726318
Not on any comparable scale though.
>>
>>690726461
>tinfoil conspiracy bullshit
Well, there's an open-minded characterization.
>>
>>690726390
> tries to insult my brain power, doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

The most lethal school massacre in the United States was done with a bomb, in the 20s.

But whatever, keep trying to ban hammers.
>>
>>690725980
>B
it's /b/ you fucking mong
>>
>>690723997
Got it, and will do. Thanks and nice meeting you.
>>
>>690726644
Jesus. You people would continue to make excuses even after it happened.

Fortunately for you, you enjoy the protection provided by the 2nd even if you never touch a gun.
>>
>>690726842
> Being grammar scolded on B via a sentence without capitalization or punctuation. X)
>>
>>690727180
Clearly it wasn't about grammar you stupid mong
>>
>>690726751
When you're suggesting this was covered up by this controlling force, but have not addressed anytime I asked why such a powerful force would be orchestrating massacres for decades to remove guns when it's never been effective, you don't leave much room for doubts.
>>
File: grumpy cat-12-15-15.jpg (132 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
grumpy cat-12-15-15.jpg
132 KB, 400x400
>>690726461
> The existence of a corrupt 1% == "tinfoil conspiracy bullshit."
>>
>>690721464
This guy nails it perfectly.
>>
>>690726976
No I don't, I live in a country with firearm regulations and control.

This doesn't mean guns are banned, about 1/3 people own a firearm.
But I'm sure as hell not protected by a centuries old piece of paper
>>
File: 1466043115778.jpg (50 KB, 600x357) Image search: [Google]
1466043115778.jpg
50 KB, 600x357
>>
>>690727259
That's not very open-minded of you.

That a point hasn't yet been addressed doesn't mean it won't be.

You're very quick to conflate two separate issues - you'd talked of "secret societies" alone in the one post to which I'd replied - and that has me question your either your logical abilities or your intentions.
>>
>>690727376
Never disputed the existence of it.
You don't even know what you're responding to at this point
>>
>>690727259

It only has to work once. It costs them virtually nothing to try and it's a great distraction the the election they have stolen.

Plans within plans.
>>
>>690703664
Who cares muslims are the enemy period. The sooner you realise this the better.
>>
>>690727592
>> the 1%
>it's things like that that'll get you painted as a tinfoil hatter.

Keep trying to walk it back. It's amusing :)

You clearly didn't even know the term "1%" before this thread.
>>
>>690727587
Yet it's all been in relation to the cover up of the other fag going to shoot up the pride parade.

To entertain that notion, you are accepting that they are indeed false flags, and my point is that is a ridiculously inefficient method to get guns removed, especially considering it has not worked so far.

I asked why the most powerful world.world . controlling organisation would utilize such an unpredictable asked nd convoluted method when it's only ever caused gun sales to rise in America.

I even proposed a much more efficient method in which an all powerful group could achieve this goal.

You responded with
> must be troll
>>
File: blacksons.jpg (174 KB, 1261x561) Image search: [Google]
blacksons.jpg
174 KB, 1261x561
>>690703664
>>690705012
I've never understood why people think like this. I think this sort of insanity is only possible within americas, because it's seen as use of free speech rather than being a crazy person. It shouldn't take much to know that you're off your meds, because there's no logic in your claim. It doesn't follow any other pattern than paranoia. The goal of your theory is lizard people.

We aren't talking of extremely high government officals whom have formed an alliance to gain something. We're talking about average joes who make roughly same amount of money as you do. Why the fuck would they agree to commit acts which aim to destroy the area they live in? We aren't talking about a situation like the ones in Iraq, where locals are treated like cattle and the illusion of everybody loving americans is broken. These are average assholes who live average lives, and a lot has to happen for them to commit genocide. While it is possible to make the average man commit genocide, it requires public brainwashing against the target: dehumanization of the target group. I can't make this any more clearer.
>>
>>690727907
Thinking the 1% literally controls the world is tinfoil material.

That's what I disputed, not the existence
Here's a more.direct example, which you shouldve seen if you're reading the entire thread, and not just replies to.you
>>690725161
>>
>>690727482
Thanks very much for saying that.

It takes a lot of effort to write something even the slightest bit informative and meaningful, especially in a place like /b/ that's not at all set up for it. Even though it's hard and I'm tired I still do it, in the hope that it may help someone.

Knowing there's another person out there who sees the same things I do has me feel less alone, and makes it all worth it.

Thank you again.
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 639x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 639x718
Why aren't we looking at this kike?
>>
File: Ck79DahWgAE0iUv.jpg (52 KB, 624x559) Image search: [Google]
Ck79DahWgAE0iUv.jpg
52 KB, 624x559
>>690728049
You're arguing with two people. I am not the other guy.

And again: >>690727630

Guns aren't even the primary objective.

Right now getting HRC the white house is the primary objective.
>>
All the reports say there was 1000 rounds fired, did he take an ammo can in the club with him? Or did he have a tactical vest that held 33, 30 round mags? Seems unlikely to me.
>>
>>690728137
It's equally hilarious hilarious and disturbing.

This thread alone has gone crazy, but they actually believe it all.
>>
File: CiqB01oUkAEphbG.jpg (61 KB, 583x566) Image search: [Google]
CiqB01oUkAEphbG.jpg
61 KB, 583x566
>>690728277
> Implying 60 people owning half a planet have no influence.

See, two can play that game. :)
>>
File: CkeH821WUAA7K6N.jpg (49 KB, 560x391) Image search: [Google]
CkeH821WUAA7K6N.jpg
49 KB, 560x391
>>690728485
Believe the election was/is rigged and that the 1% are trying to buy even more power?

Yes I do.
>>
>>690705012
Fuck you my friend was there with his family. Tell them this is all a fucking false flag. Anyone who sits there believing all of these attacks are fucking false flags are a bunch of fucking inbred corn fuckers
>>
File: 1285446391522.jpg (218 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1285446391522.jpg
218 KB, 500x500
>>690728796
Well done showing how you don't know the difference between "false flag" and "hoax."
>>
>>690728319
Well if you enter an exchange halfway through, you can't claim your only responding to specific parts of it when it's all based on a specific example.

I just don't buy it, and that doesn't mean I'm a troll, or closed minded anymore than the other side.
It's just conspiracy theorists can rarely apply reason or objective to their beliefs, and when someone can't do that, I can't take them seriously anymore
>>
>>690728931
Good job thinking that at 5am after a week straight of working 16 hours shifts thinking that I give a flying fuck
>>
>>690728740
I think you missed a post along the way.
>>
>>690728049
>false flags, and my point is that is a ridiculously inefficient method
I'll answer the question as if it's asked fairly (might not be, but also might be).

Your reasoning is essentially fallacious. You posit that false flags are inefficient, when in objective analysis they're almost of maximal efficiency.

You're essentially arguing that it's inefficient to start an avalanche with a small charge when a powerful person could directly shovel all the snow. Or that it's inefficient to stampede cattle when a powerful person could simply carry them all.

In a political context, the oligarchy was able to harness the energy of the entire US, for years, to fight WWI and WWII - and all that was needed was the trivial expenditure of sinking a few ships (Lusitania in the first case, Pearl Harbor in the second).

False flags are much like the initial neutron that leads to the explosion of an atomic bomb - to my knowledge, they're absolutely the most efficient way to effect social movement.

(More about how that applies to gun control in a subsequent post)
>>
>>690729062
You sure you're not defining "apply reason" as "agreeing with me?"

But yeah, I know you have no way of knowing reliably who is who. I wasn't like scolding you for that, I was simply informing you of it.

It's been about 80% me and 20% the other guy. I just felt the need to point out that it is in fact two people.

You're still wrong about the gun thing though. I would argue they don't even really want guns banned. They like keeping it around as a distraction for stuff like Guccifer 2.0.

https://kat.cr/guccifer-archive-7-gb-includes-censored-portions-guccifer-cypherpunked-t10945036.html

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com
>>
>>690729251
No, I'm just derailing the implication that we're all tinfoil hats here and thwarting the weapons of mass distraction effect by aiming the light where the real issue is.
>>
>>690729157
You should be on my side since you're clearly a slave. But they have us bickering.

Mission accomplished. /sigh
>>
>>690729709
Yeah man.
You're the true 1%
The select few with the supreme intelligence to see what the steeple cannot.
You will shine the light of truth on the darkness because only you and few others are privy to to truths of reality.

Or its a fantasy that makes you feel good about yourself because it affirms that somehow you are special, even if nobody else realizes it.

To be as open minded as your beliefs suggest, surely you acknowledge that perhaps you are just a little bit crazy, and it is in fact the majority that is correct?
>>
>>690728049
>>690729389
On to the assertion that using false flags to enact gun control is inefficient-unpredictable-convoluted.

The problem with that assertion is that those are all comparatives, and you don't compare false flags to an alternative *that would actually work*.

(Whether this is intentional or not, again I can't tell, so I'll keep being open-minded.)

The objective is to remove the population weapons that would protect them from government attacks - *including the government trying to take their weapons*.

So you're essentially asking "why do this difficult thing, when the powerful could try this conceptually easy thing that is doomed to failure?"

Control of societies is a long, long game. And the ruling class has lots of time.

The biggest risk for them is loss of their power. So in any analysis, things that threaten their power are hugely expensive and to be avoided, and things that take time are essentially free. This makes choices between things that are either fast and risky or slow and certain easy.

That choice is especially easy when the fast and risky thing won't even work - as would be the case with outright confiscation.

So, as Obomber himself directly threatened the other day, the mass shooting events will continue until the population agrees to voluntarily disarm. (The MSM didn't call him out as a terrorist using death threats against America to get what he wants, but that's to be expected.)

I hope that's more clear.

p.s. That the oligarchy feels compelled to try things that are fast and risky means they believe they no longer have time - and that is a warning we are all in grave danger.
>>
>>690730342
Which is more likely?

1. The 1% keeping trying the same thing over and over and failing hilariously.

2. The 1% are getting something out of these attempts other than the implied goal.

It doesn't take a visionary to understand the value of a good reliable distraction.

That's why SWAT teams carry flash bangs.

Implying I have some kind of messiah complex doesn't refute anything I've said anyway.

I could be convinced my cat is jesus and that wouldn't make me wrong about gun bans not being the point.
>>
>>690730565
Your posts are excellent man. You got a blog?
>>
File: Keanu - Whoa.png (83 KB, 246x245) Image search: [Google]
Keanu - Whoa.png
83 KB, 246x245
>>690730591
>I could be convinced my cat is jesus
Wait, wait! *My* cat is Jesus!

Whoa...what if *all* cats are Jesus?

(I agree with your other points about separability of assertions and the value of distraction)
>>
>>690730591
What's most likely is the thing you didn't list.
Occasionally crazy people go on rampages.

If you honestly.honestly . thought your cat was Jesus, it would obviously cast doubt on the motives behind you believing the things you believe.
That was a really counterproductive thing to bring up as a point supporting your arguments.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-21-05-29-03.png (118 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-21-05-29-03.png
118 KB, 540x960
>>690703664
>>690703664
>>690703664

I would like to know what is causing what seems like a massive spike in the rates of domestic terrorism within the United States of America. I believe the domestic terrorism rates were going down in the mid to late 2000s, but seem spiking upwards in the early 2010s.

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2011/05/terror-trends-40-years-data-on-international-and-domestic-terrorism

>pic related

July 12, 2012 Aurora Colorado Cinema shooting
December 24, 2012 Sandy Hook
April 15, 2013 Boston Bombings
June 17, 2015 Charleston church shooting
December 2, 2015 San Bernardino shooting
June 12, 2016 Pulse Nightclub shooting

That's just a short list of attacks that I can remember.
>>
File: 23b.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
23b.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>690730920
No. Just no. My cat is CLEARLY the messiah.
>>
>>690703664
>there were multiple wounds of different calibers
>Glock 17
>Sig MCX
>multiple guns
>multiple calibers
>illuminati confirmed
>>
>>690731080
You clearly don't understand why Ad Hominem is a fallacy.

No amount of personal failure can remove the truth of a given statement. Period.

And yes crazy people go on sprees. But this guy called 911 and claimed it and then the FBI edited the transcript on presidential order apparently.

So this is at the very least a little different.

https://theintercept.com/2016/06/20/fbi-releases-partial-redacted-transcript-orlando-gunmans-911-calls-attack/
>>
>>690730740
Those are kind words, thank you.

I don't have a fixed blog (for a bunch of reasons, some real, some personal failings). What I'm doing until I can get serious enough to write on a regular basis is free-float, and write like I have been here in whatever place seems to call for a little of whatever it is that I do.

I'm slowly practicing on Twitter at @Tpofiev - but 140 chars isn't much for actual expression, just to draw attention to things elsewhere.

For personal contact you could always reach me at MyDisposableID (aim and skype).

Thanks again for saying such nice things. That means a lot.
>>
>>690731444
Well man, at least save your work. Copy paste your comments somewhere for future compilation.

I'll add you on twitter. It's better than people think for large expression because of linking and images.
>>
>>690731134
I realize now that I may be conflating domestic terrorism with domestic attacks, but still, the rates of attacks seem to be rising.

Oh, and I just remembered the perfect gentleman, the Virginia Tech, and the Fort Hood shootings. Not sure the date on those though.
>>
>>690703664
It's a shame someone didn't kill all of them since they were a bunch of spic faggots. Good riddance.
>>
>>690731340
> ad hominem
> attacking the character instead of the argument

That didn't happen
>>
>>690731623
> "If you honestly.honestly . thought your cat was Jesus, it would obviously cast doubt..."

My point was that doubt isn't relevant.

A talking cucumber could say "1 + 1 = 2" and not discredit it. That's all I'm saying.
>>
>>690729389
this
>>
>>690731565
spics are still better than sandniggers.
>>
>>690707896
It wasn't fear of islam.
It's how you rednecks treat people who you percieve as muslim.
You treat them like shit and one of them snaps. And it's suddenly ISLAM and oh boo, he had no right to shoot those people.

Well fuck you, you had it comming like a whore has it comming in a dark alley full of niggers.
>>
>>690730740
>>690731444
>>690731547
p.s. Until I get my own act together, Mike Rivero runs WhatReallyHappened. While that's mostly news aggregation and not Mike writing personally, it still has a similar effect.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com

Thanks again and good luck to you all. It's been a pleasure and worthwhile conversing with all of you (even the trolls, just by showing themselves they teach other people how to recognize them, so thanks to them too).

Special thanks to all of you who replied to me personally. I deeply appreciate it.

Until next time....
>>
>>690731813
And my point, is if someone is making outrageous claims, not supported by the vast majority of the world's population, and they are also claiming their cat is legitimately Jesus, that is going to immediately make people question if mental illness is the basis behind all your unusual beliefs, or is your.mental illness restricted solely to cat Jesus.

That's not an attack against you, that's a fact.
>>
>>690731980
You don't understand, haven't you read the thread.

He didn't snap, he was made to agree to murder people because false flag something something illumianti
>>
>>690731134
April 16, 2007 Virginia Tech shooting
November 5, 2009 Fort Hood shooting
July 12, 2012 Aurora Colorado Cinema shooting
December 24, 2012 Sandy Hook
April 15, 2013 Boston Bombings
May 23, 2014 Isla Vista shooting
April 2, 2014 Fort Hood shooting
June 17, 2015 Charleston church shooting
July 23, 2015 Lafayette shooting
December 2, 2015 San Bernardino shooting
June 12, 2016 Pulse Nightclub shooting

Just adding to the list. Anyone else who wants to contribute, you're welcome to.

I think there was another University shooting, maybe. Maybe I'm thinking of a rape, but I'm pretty sure there was another shooting at a university, maybe a few years ago.
>>
>>690703664

Hmm. Lets see. What is ME capable of?

Blah blah blah death threats blah blah blah we'll ruin your life blah blah blah Yale blah blah blah rich people in CT blah blah blah.

I don't give a fuck. I have a deathwish and I'm gonna squeeze you for every corrupt penny you're worth for trying to play me until you kill me. Ironic, isn't it, in trying to humiliate me, I turn the tables and make absolute fools out of you. GG. Not even WP.
>>
>>690732184
Whatreallyhappened.com

Totally not going to focus on everything tinfoil related
>>
>>690717920
Summer cancer detected
>>
>>690732184
> even the trolls
Anyone that doesn't believe in a global conspiracy to commit false flag events for vague and unexplained motives

Read more at
> tinfoilfashion.com
The truth is out there, but only my truth, all other truths are false flag truths to keep you from the truthful truths.
>>
>>690733057

FYI ME. Terrorism doesn't work on people who aren't fucking afraid to die.
>>
>>690717920
You're just disappointed that autistic kid didn't manage to get that gun to kill him.

Another failed false flag no doubt
>>
>>690710661
Haha haha hahahhaha nigga are you retarded
>implying left is taking gun control for itself
>implying this is even a valid analogy
>seriously thinking this is convincing
>>
>>690718063
Because the rothschilds has sex with illuminati and gave birth to lizard people that took over every power position in world governments, and 1% false flagging which includes homes for cry factor and fuck you if it makes no sense, it's whatreallyhappened.com
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 52

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.