[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you monumental faggots was responsible for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.jpg (61 KB, 486x606) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
61 KB, 486x606
Which one of you monumental faggots was responsible for this?
>>
File: brock.jpg (83 KB, 613x914) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
83 KB, 613x914
>>690694754
wasn't me, but 10/10 perfect bait post.
>>
>>690694754
are we supposed to even know who that is?
>>
>>690694754
probably you
cause you keep spamming it
>>
>>690695033
are you fucking retarded or just b8
>>
>>690694907
It's not bait to me, I agree 100%.
>>
File: 1465007149919.jpg (431 KB, 2835x1890) Image search: [Google]
1465007149919.jpg
431 KB, 2835x1890
>>690695089
The fuck is this flavor of the day?
>>
File: 1413333225098.gif (2 MB, 270x181) Image search: [Google]
1413333225098.gif
2 MB, 270x181
>>690695089

>it's on social media so everyone must follow it like the lemming I am
>>
ITT: He didn do nuffin
>>
Just read up on Wikipedia about this Brock shit, did he actually do it or is it liberal hoes screaming rape at nothing?
>>
>>690695525
There is like 1000 different holes in the girls story.

she's at a party with her older SISTER.
she gets so wasted that she's blacking out, with her oldest sister around, where the fuck was her sister when shes inside the house 'blacked out' like she said she was, shouldn't of her sister been helping her home? also her sister just let some random dude walk her outside near a dumpster to finger bang her?

also what rape victim mere weeks after it happens, writes a 6 page fucking letter to explain what happened in court. yeah lets write it down so I can just keep repeating what I wrote down, so it doesn't seem like I'm lying.

the fucking prosecution didn't prove shit, not even a rape kit was provided.

like holes, yet he gets 6 months in jail. can never swim again, and gets his name slander by this dumb bitch and her tumblr anti men group..

HOLES

so I don't believe shit.
>>
>>690695964
She was out with her younger sister.
The statement was read by her at the sentencing, around a year after brock turner was arrested.
>>
>>690695964
And no one can do shit about it. Welcome to the 21st century anons.
>>
>>690695964
holy shit you're dumb as fuck.

sister at party- I challenge you to keep tabs on one person at a party the whole night- without break- and still have a good time without being a complete faggot. whoops your'e already a complete faggot.
writing- maybe not all rape victims speak up, but some do, or there wouldn't be rapists in jail
rape kit- it was sexual assault, meaning there was no need for a rape kit because he stuck his fingers in her, not his penor. fucking read something before you spout your jizz-hole
>>
>>690696468
dude this fucking party was like a sausage fest It wasn't 100 people in a 500 square foot room.

it was like 20 people, in a 1,500 square foot house.
>>
>>690694754
Who cares?

Bitch shouldn't have gotten black out drunk. Its her fault.
>>
>>690696685
yeah yeah, even more likely that people think you're an autist for never leaving another person's immediate area all night. Holy shit, mingle, you neckbeards.
>>
Anyone who needs to stick something in an unconscious chick is a fucktard and deserves to be in jail. At least use tinder, numbnuts, and if you can't get any action there you're either massively ugly or a total idiot.
>>
>>690697173
Tinder sucks bro. unless you tagging landwhales a wholesome 2/10s. or other gaybros. tinder is great for a gayfag.

>>690697024
I have all sisters, been to party's with them plenty of times. I can keep an eye on all of them is so easily. if you can't manage to track and be responsible for the people your with, you should have someone else with you who's going to do so.

its called responsibility. I know you may of not ever had to pick up your socks, or do your own laundry but at least try to understand.
>>
File: 1463274369083.jpg (221 KB, 880x790) Image search: [Google]
1463274369083.jpg
221 KB, 880x790
>>690695525

Who know what really happened. People are innocent until proven guilty. However, he was found guilty in court by a jury of his peers. It's an imperfect system for determining guilt but it's the one we got and until we invent truth serum we have to consider it sufficient for determining that he raped her.

The issue was that after he was found guilty, the judge gave him a lighter sentence than the mandatory minimum, citing that he was worried too harsh a sentence would be too harmful for a college athlete.

I think the whole "rape culture, catcalling and body shaming is rape" sjw stuff is crazy, but if you actually get proven guilty in court of rape, as with any crime, then you shouldn't get less jailtime just because you are Chad.
>>
>>690697551
Definite faggot. Does not party well with others.
>>
>Get drunk and drive. You're responsible for every thing you do. Lose license, possibly go to jail. Get fined.
>Get drunk at party. You are absolved from all responsibility when you find yourself getting fingered in an alley by some horny dude.

Right. I'm not saying he's innocent, but in my opinion she was begging for it.
>>
>>690695964
Jesus Christ, you know nothing about this fucking case. To begin with, she was at the party with her younger sister. And a sexual assault examination WAS conducted as per procedure. She was most certainly assaulted, and the assault was witnessed.

Next time, do a little reading before you make yourself look like a flying retard of cockmonglerization and fuckery.
>>
>>690697551
Guess it depends on the area. Where I am, everybody is getting laid on tinder. But even if you're not getting laid using tinder, there is no reason to finger an unconscious chick behind a dumpster. Just dumb. (Or maybe that was his fetish?)
>>
Here's the non-PC truth:

She was taken to the hospital and treated as a rape victim before she was even conscious. When she woke up, she had two choices 1) say she drank too much and made some bad decisions (likely the truth) or 2) run with rape claims to save face with family/friends and her boyfriend.

Of course she chose 2, because she has no personal responsibility and eats up that SJW bullshit.

Dude should have been kicked out of school, sure, I mean who fingerbangs a drunk chick behind a dumpster? But jail? Fuck no.
>>
>>690698021
WOOWOOWOO.

Who called the the damage control bus?

next time learn what the prosecutions job is. might make you look less like a faggot.
>>
>>690698010

>get drunk and rape someone, you are responsible for it and go to jail

>get drunk and get run over by a reckless driver, you are absolved of responsibility

It's not about inebriation, it's about whether or not you are hurting other people. Drunk drivers pose a threat. Passed out girls don't.
>>
>>690697555
Oh wow a reasonable person, I feel sorry for you that you're on this board.
Nice trips too
>>
>>690698026
too many tourist where I live, its easier/better to just troll around hotels/hot spots for quick one night things, most of the time, a gram of weed, and a bottle of some nasty ass jack, or cheap vodka will do you fine.

and I don't even drink, nor smoke. its just great bait. its like a 6" watermelon/darkgreen fluke with a paddle tail. for dumb sluts.
>>
>>690698347
Yes, because facts are unimportant
Cuckolio Shithead
>>
>>690698637
Trips speak truths
>>
>>690698345
The fuck?

How fucking hard is it to keep your goddamn hands to yourself when you're drunk as shit and see another person passed the fuck out. Not only did he see her passed out, he drug her behind a fucking dumpster to do that shit. He knew it was wrong and he did it anyway. Should've been locked up for longer for his 20 min of action.
>>
>>690698010
He found her passed out and he fingered her.

How fucking hard is it to keep your hands to yourself?
>>
>>690698766
Facts?

No rape kit was provided in the whole thing..

as for the two guys who saw it, who knows what the fuck they saw. who knows maybe they knew the girl/liked her, and decided to fuck with him and went up to him, and he ran off because he's got a small dick or something and was afraid of getting caught with his small peepee whipped out hanging over his belt.

who knows. he got his fucking punishment and there's not really more that needs to be done, why the fuck do people consonantly keep talking about it and slandering the kids name.

SHE could of just as EASILY as LIED. has he can!
>>
>>690698345

Two strangers saw what was happening in the dark and tackled him. Not feminazis on rape patrol. Two swedes on bikes made out in the darkness something that looked an awful lot like rape. Brock saw them and then immediately started running. Even Brock thought he was raping her.
>>
>>690695297

There's not being addicted to social media and then there's complete fucking shut in. I bet you make statements like "Score a touchdown!" during baseball games as well to show how cool and counterculture you are.
>>
>>690698891
They were on their way to his dorm room to fuck and she fell down/passed out. She never really denied that she consented, just used the same old bullshit "even if I consented I didn't consent 'cause alcohol" bullshit defense.
>>
>>690699167

The court found him guilty. He got a light sentence for a silly reason. That's why people are butthurt.

It'd be fucked up if he was found innocent and people kept slandering him. But it's been established by the court that he did it. So fuck him.
>>
>>690699216
If I was drunk and fucking with some slut in public and two dudes started running at me I'd run too. Doesn't mean she never consented, however.

Read her story, it's filled with holes.
>>
>>690699356
HURR DURR

Girl passed out so he immediately resorts to putting fingers inside of her instead of getting help in case she has alcohol poisoning. Yeah, he's a really mature and good boy.
>>
>>690699693
making a mistake while you're young shouldn't be forced to live with it for the rest of u life.

there was a guy who lived around me for a long ass time, who was a pedophile and had like 5 kids.

the reason why he was on the list is because when he was like 18, he fucked a girl who was 16.

that 16 year old girl and him got married, and had 5 kids...

but since her parents never would drop the charges, he was stuck with being labeled as a fucking pedo for the rest of his life.
>>
>>690699864

Nobody would run at me because my slut wouldn't look like a corpse. Because she'd be conscious.

Also he started running when they called out at him.

I read her story. You might think it's full of holes, but the jury did not. Y'all are just as bad as the liberals that go crazy when cops are found innocent in court. Brock did it. That's not what's being debated in the public discourse. The debate is if the judge was right to give him a light sentence because he's an athlete.

The answer is no.
>>
>>690695297
I wanna violate that female Ash Ketchum in the background so badly.
>>
>>690700302

Age of consent laws are silly in the US. You're neighbor fucked up and I feel bad for him. I'd want that law changed. However, the law forbidding people from fingering passed out girls is a pretty good one.

Brock is young. Give him 5 years. That's what I would get because I can't swim as fast as him.

I think it's stupid when people say a young black kid shouldn't go to prison because of racism. I also think it's stupid when people say a young ivy league kid shouldn't go to prison because of sports. Break a law, do the time.
>>
>>690700633
you don't live in a corrupt county. if you seriously believe cops who end up having to go to court, aren't innocent. I understand going to court for manslaughter charges because some white trash pulled a shotgun on a cop from his truck. and getting off with it because its a clear case of self defense.

but there's lots of unreasonable bullshit that just gets thrown out because the judge is in someones pocket book.

there was a state trooper here in Florida, that a motorcyclist was getting 'pulled over' for not being able to see his tag [was under his tail behind the tire like lots of guys do around here] and the guy flicked the cop off, and was looking like he was heading off the off ramp to get off the highway to pull over. and the cop straight up slams on the gas [dash cam you can hear the engine] and runs into the back of the guy, causing all kinds of injury's. clearly road rage on the cops part, yet the court throws it out because. no reason, just the cop wins.
>>
>>690700633

His being an athlete wasn't the entire reason for the sentence. The sentence was within the guidelines. I think 6 months is fine for getting caught fingering a chick who's passed out
>>
>>690700302
circumstances surrounding the guy you described is much different than what transpired here. I hope you know that.

You're completely correct that you shouldn't have to live with your mistakes you've made when you were young for the rest of your life. But the fundamental difference here is that this dude is in fucking college. He should know to do the right thing in that situation, which is to not put your fucking hand or dick in a girl who's passed out/ may have even died from alcohol poisoning.

The worst part is how his dad handled this case afterwards. He was the one who publicized this case. He was the one who branded his son in the media. He is the one to blame for all this shit that his son has to endure now.
>>
>>690699278
>Everyone must live in murrica like I do!
You are fucking retarded.
>>690695033
Some dude that raped some bitch. Not much to it.
>>
>>690701510

That's true. The fact is there are a lot of cops that never even see court for fucked up things they do.

But Brock is not a victim of a corrupt system. In fact, he appears to be a benefactor of a corrupt system. Cops and Chads get off easy. The rest of us would get thrown away to rot in prison if we rammed our car into someone or fingered them passed out.
>>
Who has a pic of the chick? Was she hot?
>>
>>690701363
the problem is, the age of consent here is 16, but if you're over the age of 18, you can still be charged with rape. that's what is fucked up, it contradicts itself. its either one or another in my book, they need to fucking choose already. make consent 18, or make it so its written if you're over 18 and someones 16 and over, you cannot be charged.

>>690701661
his dad is/was probably use to getting his way because money buys everything, and in this case it back fired, I'm not saying he did or didn't do it, I wasn't fucking there. I'm simply trying to point out, there's holes in this story, and there's always two sides for every story!
>>
>>690701661

How did the dad do anything other than write a letter to the judge asking for mercy in the sentencing? Families of murderers write the same kinds of letters. None of this is the dad's fault
>>
>>690695525
All he did was finger a drunk bitch, if that
>>
>>690701555

It was not within the guidelines. It was way lower than the mandatory minimum. You can go beneath minimum sentencing for "extenuating circumstances." The circumstance given was that he had a bright future that could be negatively impacted by jailtime. Boo hoo. There is very little precedence for that kind of justification. And for that reason there is real legal ramifications that the judge is facing (i.e. he's been taken off of one case by the DA already).

If you think six months is fine for fingering an unconscious woman then start a petition you goddamn degenerate.
>>
>>690700633
The judge obviously thought the evidence was not strong enough for a harsh sentence... Jury's are fickle anyways, it's a terrible system.

The point is she chose to drink excessively to the point that she blacked out and can't remember what she did/didn't consent too. She doesn't dispute a lot of the claims that Brock made (that she consented, was rubbing his back, agreed to go to his dorm to fuck, had an orgasm, etc...) rather she just goes on and on about how it doesn't matter because she can't remember.
>>
>>690702288

What were his reasons for the mercy?
>>
>>690702288
literally tried to turn it around and blame the girl. The boys will be boys reason he gave is the same as the affluenza defense. If you believe that shit, then there's not really much I can say.
>>
>>690697555
Trips speaks the truth
>>
>>690702641

That was not why the judge gave the sentence he did. The judge made no mention of evidence. Brock was proven beyond reasonable doubt to have committed the act. In fact, a judge giving you a light sentence for lack of evidence runs contrary to the entire basis of our court system. If there is reasonable doubt then you walk free. If there is not, then you get charged. The judge ways many factors, but never evidence. The judge gave a light sentence because he was worried it would be too great an impact on Brock, not because he thought Brock might be innocent. Jury's are fickle but judge's do not decide criminal guilt, and never have in this country.
>>
>>690701510
Fucker wasn't stopping. He was going to run. Typical rice rocket faggot. Got what he deserved.
Fuckers run from cops all the time.
Justice 1-rice faggot 0.
>>
>>690703538
how to show your arrogance. the post edition.

actually it was a bobbed out HD and some leather chapped wearing hardass.

also how did the fucking cop run into the back of the guy if the guy was "running" that's fucking stupid, and you're fucking stupid for thinking that.

Justice is served by the courts, not on the streets.

now go kys.
>>
>>690697173
What you talking about! Girls are always getting fingered when they're passed out and they never complain.
>>
>>690702288

It's understandable to support your son, who you love unconditionally. I don't fault him for asking the judge for leniency.

The second he described rape as "action," he blew it. He fucked over his own son. Not a smart man.
>>
>>690703376
You have zero fucking clue what you're talking about. Judges have discretion and can WEIGH evidence into their judgement.
>>
>>690705007
Oh and here's a small part of what the judge actually said in regards to sentencing:

"I have also considered the fact that he was legally intoxicated at the time of the incident. Pursuant to the evidence at trial, this does affect judgment. And as I indicated previously, it’s not an – and, I think, as [Jane] wrote – it’s not on excuse. But it is a factor. And I think it is a factor that, when trying to assess moral culpability in this situation, is mitigating."
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.