[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me I'm wrong to be vegetarian. I hate the meat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 29
Convince me I'm wrong to be vegetarian.

I hate the meat industry. It's unsustainable, it's unhealthy as fuck, and by treating animals like widgets on an assembly line, it degrades respect for ALL life, including our own. That said, if meat was obtained from small-scale, sustainable hunting, I would eat meat. I also eat fish which I have caught personally, and meat which friends have hunted themselves.

So how about it, /b/? You love to get self-righteous and mock vegans who are all, "AWW DUN'T EAT TEH FUZZY WUZZIES!!! :( :( :(" but let's see how you argue against practical vegetarianism.
>>
>>690573524
oh my god who fucking cares
>>
>>690573524
good for you

tell us more
>>
Fuck off OP.
>>
It's not wrong to be vegetarian. If you like it, good for you.
>>
>>690573524
Eat whatever the fuck you want.

Meat tastes fantastic, you can take the green shit off my plate, ruins the meat.
>>
File: Cancerkids.jpg (49 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
Cancerkids.jpg
49 KB, 500x335
>>690573651
Sorry, am I taking up space which could be filled with another YLYL, cringe, or Steam begging thread? Fucking summer, man.

>>690573865
You didn't even bother reading what I wrote, did you?
>>
>>690573524
If I kill the fish, its fine.
If you kill it, sell it walmart, no way in hell im buyin that shit! fuck the industry!

PRADIKUL VEGANIRIDIDMS

I'm a man, and a white one at that. Being the apex predator on this planet, I eat whatever I want.
I don't need women/gays/non-whites telling me to eat seeweed and bugs. You cucks.
>>
what is your stance on vat meat?
>>
>>690573937
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?
>>
>>690573524
Nice troll meme, gent. *tips fedora*
>>
File: yes.jpg (7 KB, 250x239) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
7 KB, 250x239
>>690573524
>Convince me I'm wrong to be vegetarian.
>Convince me that 1+1 is 3
>>
>>690573524
Eh, I read it. Don't feel the need to convince you of anything. Been here way lo get than summer. Enjoy your thread.
>>
>>690573524
iunno man, every extra fish you kill is another one following that i suppose.
then again idc, feel free to eat what you want since ill also feel free to eat meat. its your choice not mine
>>
only issue i see is the farming, unethical imo
>>
>>690573524
>argue against
I like meat, I eat meat.
If you don't like it, don't eat it.
Quit being a bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 960x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 960x713
>>690573524
Why are you a vegetarian? If you dont have the balls to roll full vegan just go back to sucking business's meat.
>>
>>690573524
>I'm a vegeratian
>Debate me
I don't care if people are carnivores or vegetarians, that's your decision and I'm completely fine with it. Only people that abnoxiously try to push their beliefs to other people are annoying
>>
>>690573988
Depends whether or not it's sustainable. From what I've seen so far, it currently requires a lot of energy-intensive infra-structure. If it's developed to the point where it can be produced with minimal pollution, low risk, and is ultimately sustainable, then I have no ethical problems with it.
>>
>>690574341
It's not against the law to eat meat though.
>>
>>690573524
I get that argument. But why not eat ethically raised meat. Its becoming more available and less expensive? Why not any/all wild caught fish?
>>
>>690573524
Fake
How come you are a vegetarian if you are always sucking dick aka meat?
b8/10 try harder tomorrow
>>
>>690574193
How is this different from pushing an old lady down the stairs for her pension cheque? "I see money, I take it." This is a moral development of *zero* on the Kohlberg scale. ie/ You're a sociopath, and a stupid one who doesn't even understand his own long-term best interests, since you have to live on the same fucking planet I do, and having every antibiotic known to Man stop working because you want cheap burgers is pretty dumb.
>>
File: reversalcoronary.jpg (68 KB, 450x382) Image search: [Google]
reversalcoronary.jpg
68 KB, 450x382
youre wrong because you should be vegan. eggs and dairy still contribute massively to cruelty and suffering. also bad for health. go vegan idiot
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1932x5264) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1932x5264
>>690574494
Eating meat is in extreme, vegan is the other. Vegetarian is the little bitch who cant decide and says retarded shit like 'fish arent meat' 'cows arent being degraded for their milk' 'same for chickens lol'
Please refer to chart related in future before you act like an autist.
Even better if you just watch cowspiracy, its on putlocker. It will really open your eyes.
>>
>>690573524
why arent you vegan?
>>
>>690574752
>eggs and dairy still contribute massively to cruelty and suffering
Depends on what country you live in
>>
>>690574558
I can't be sure about the sustainability of any meat obtained by business. For example, the guy who founded what's considered the first of the organic certification organizations quit in disgust a couple of years ago when they started certifying farmed salmon as organic. Fish farming is inherently harmful, he said, and if you can call that organic, then anything can be called organic and all you're doing is green-washing it.

So I'll eat fish I've caught myself or animals friends have hunted for themselves. I suppose I'd eat meat from a farm run by someone I know and trust personally and which I had visited myself, but I don't know any such people. So I'm vegetarian.
>>
>>690573524

how can one be vegetarian if you eat spiders when you sleep. everyone knows that duh
>>
>>690574860
Butthurt
Just eat your beans and grass by yourself and let me enjoy a big juicy steak while it's legal
>>
>>690575051
>vegetarian
>eats meat
>b-but its not real meat if i caught it
>just go vegan dumbfuck
>lol this arrows makes my chat green
>op is such a newfag lolol
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 540x540
>>690575204
Ill enjoy a big juicy something on this list.
>>
factoryfarm360.org
I was this investigator
>>
>>690574868
Because I believe we *should* eat meat. In small quantities, and sustainably obtained. And I think you should have to look your meal in the eyes before it dies. I think veganism is part of the problem. It pretends that humans are somehow apart from the cycle of life and death which sustains our ecosphere. By accepting our role as an apex predator, I believe we are put better in touch with the need to maintain balance with our environment and to sustain our world.
>>
>>690575331
I am not op
>>
http://factoryfarm360.org/christensenfarms/
>>
File: 1456939654431.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1456939654431.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>690574748
Too busy eating meat to care about your fabricated logic
>>
>>690574752
>chickens laying eggs as they do naturally
>cows producing milk as they do naturally

Oh yeah, theyre sure being tortured by doing their natural bodily functions.

Fuckin autistic
>>
>>690575219
Is this really enough to blow your mind? That I'm vegetarian not because I want the label but because I don't want to support an unsustainable and unethical industry? I can eat meat which I catch myself because I can be sure that the fish was caught fairly, sustainably, and ethically -- and I stared my food in the eye as it died in fear and pain, which gives me respect for the animal whose life I took to sustain my own.
>>
File: summerfag.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
summerfag.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>690575522
If all you're going to do is shitpost, do it somewhere else. Adults are talking here.
>>
>>690573524
>unsustainable
It sustaomed it self this far
>unhealthy as fuck
I've been eating meat my whole life and i'm healthy and fit
>as for that production line/hunting part
"Oh noeees animul have feelings". If you're born in a cage, you can't know there's a world beyond that cage. Fuck off with your shit arguments kid.
>>
Who the fuck cares if they torture a chicken? I'm still eating that fuck regardless.
>>
File: Fart.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Fart.png
15 KB, 500x500
>>
Eat suffering, choose the corporate offering,
>>
>>690575867
why?
>>
>>690575694
You're not a vegetarian then. You're an autistic rebel who stands up against industry.
>>
>>690575902
Because he was only eating vegetables, the smelly cunt
>>
File: torvalds.jpg (84 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
torvalds.jpg
84 KB, 900x750
>>690575298
looks tasty tbh
>>
I will argue you OP.

you claim meat is not sustainable and thus it should not be eaten. Do you also refuse to consume oil based products which we all know are most certainly not sustainable? Try explaining this discrepancy in your behaviour.
>>
File: Poem.png (15 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Poem.png
15 KB, 500x500
>>
Spicy food gives me the shits
>>
>>690575803
Really? This is your argument? Are you fucking twelve? Is your IQ over 80? Because you sound like a child, an idiot, or both.

> It sustaomed it self this far

EVERYTHING WHICH EXISTS "sustained itself so far," no matter how fucking unsustainable it is. By fucking definition.

> I've been eating meat my whole life and i'm healthy and fit

That's not even close to what I'm talking about. Do you know how pig farms dispose of their shit? They spread it out in lagoons and let it dry. Then they shoot the pig shit dust into the sky. All gone! Right? Tell that to the people in surrounding towns who get asthma and emphysema from breathing fucking pig shit. Are you aware that the routine use of antibiotics in farm animals has rendered almost ALL the antibiotics on which we rely useless? That diseases like smallpox and tuberculosis are returning in forms immune to every antibiotic we possess because you want a cheap hamburger?

> "Oh noeees animul have feelings"

I SPECIFICALLY mentioned REPEATEDLY that I have no objection to killing animals for meat. In fact, I've said that I think it's GOOD for us to kill animals for meat to keep us in touch with our place in the ecology of Planet Earth.

Christ you're stupid.
>>
>>690573524

unhealthy? how about supporting your claim. And don't go pointing to the people who over indulge as your proof of how unhealthy it is.
>>
>>690575979
>autistic
That word has a meaning. It doesn't mean what you think it means. However, I'll cop to the label of "flexitarian" if it makes you feel better. It's usually defined as a person who is largely vegetarian, but is willing to make exceptions. Even the most militant vegans are unable to completely avoid meat and meat byproducts simply by being alive, so I don't think it's a useful distinction to use a Nazi one-drop interpretation.
>>
>>690576186
>>690576239
LEL
>>
>>690573651
This, stop bumping shit like this faggots, just let it die...
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x667
Nigga there are 7 billion people on earth and that number is growing fast. In order to maintain this massive population humanity is required to pack as much food growing capacity into as little space as possible. Slaughterhouses take relatively little space compared to an equivalent amount of agriculture. And it will get worse as the population expands. Unless we just start plowing forests and jungles. Eventually fish farms and other ways of producing the maximum amount of calories in as small an area possible will be the norm, not farming non hmo bullshit and humanely raised meat.
>>
#3 by treating animals like widgets on an assembly line, it degrades respect for ALL life, including our own

non sequitur
>>
>>690576101
Not all meat is unsustainable. Most farmed meat is unsustainable. ALL fish farmed meat is unsustainable. A fish once in a while is not unsustainable. A deer or a couple of geese once in a while is not unsustainable.

As for my use of oil, I live a life of voluntary simplicity. I don't use an air conditioner, I don't own a car, and all my worldly possessions except my computer can fit in a backpack. I'm not a hypocrite.
>>
>>690573524
>I hate the meat industry. It's unsustainable

So is conventional agriculture vegetable agriculture at the scale currently required.

>it's unhealthy as fuck

Humans are naturally omnivorous, a certain amount of protein is beneficial in the diet. The richest vegetarian source of protein are legumes, and they dont even approach the quality and density of animal protein.

>by treating animals like widgets on an assembly line, it degrades respect for ALL life, including our own

Growing vegetable crops for consumption treats vegetables like widgets on an assembly line. Last I checked, plants are alive. In order to make this argument, you have to explain the moral distinction between factory farming of animals vis-a-vis factory farming of anything else.

At a personal level, the moral argument convinces me least. Rights were originally derived from social contract arguments, championed in the modern era by philosophers like John Rawls. These animals are not part of our society, and hence no social contract exists. It's one thing to have empathy for their suffering, but to claim that you don't eat meat because these animals are degraded seems to me to be somewhat asinine. I would actually be more comfortable with your arguments if you were more "AWW DUN'T EAT TEH FUZZY WUZZIES!!! :( :( :("
>>
>>690576682
mmmm thats good satire
>>
>>690576239
Chilli in, stomach gurgles
Rush to toilet, chocolate spray paint
>>
>>690576618
Yes, we need to make sure there's room for more cancerous get, rolling, YLYL, rekt, and trap threads. Good call, summerfriend.
>>
>>690576771
Need protein? Drink cum. Your only killing all that sperm.
>>
File: image.jpg (363 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363 KB, 1280x1280
ITT: describe your job with a picutre
>>
>>690573524
Lab grown meat that doesn't involve any living animals. Meat eating without killing. Where are your ethics now
>>
>>690576771
>So is conventional agriculture vegetable agriculture at the scale currently required.

No argument there. But there's quite a bit of research going on right now on "green wall" technologies which are being used in urbanized areas right now. Likewise, I full support arcologies and believe we should all be living in them.

>Humans are naturally omnivorous
Proto-humans evolved to eat carrion, not to hunt. But honestly, I don't think this naturalistic argument holds water anyway.

>a certain amount of protein is beneficial in the diet. The richest vegetarian source of protein are legumes, and they dont even approach the quality and density of animal protein.
You may not be aware of this, but people in the west get such a massive superabundance of protein that kidney damage is almost universal by the time people turn 60. We get WILDLY more protein than we will ever need in our diets. Unless you're a professional body-builder, you need never worry about it -- and even then, there are plenty of vegan body-builders.

>you have to explain the moral distinction between factory farming of animals vis-a-vis factory farming of anything else.
Most plants freely give up their energy in exchange for propagation of their genes. And in fact, you could use this same argument for some animals, which is why I don't object to the eating of meat on moral grounds, just on the basis of how that meat is obtained.

For the record, I'm not entirely convinced agrarianism was a step in the right direction.
(continuing)
>>
>>690573524
There are alternatives to factory farming. Personally the best in general for the animals and planet is managed hunting. Good for the herd. One day your a deer living a deers life and then BAM. You dead.

The problem is we eat too much meat. We should eat far less and make sure it is the utmost quality available. It would have to be because farming that treats the animals well cannot be scaled to provide meat at every meal. Maybe 3 times a week, that could work.
>>
>>690573524
Peter Singer was one of my old tutprs at University - he tried for four years, but never convinced me. I had lunch with Tom Regan a few times as well - again, not enough to convince me. Meat is not murder. and it tastes good.
>>
>>690573524
Because real men eat steak, faggot.
>>
>>690573524
>That said, if meat was obtained from small-scale, sustainable hunting, I would eat meat.
It can be you fucking twat. There are plenty of grocers that sell meat raised free-range on sustainable farmland without growth hormones. Ever hear of Sprouts, whole foods, or trader Joe's? 0/10 bait for making me reply to say you're an idiot. And so what, you're a vegetarian. At least you're not one of those faggot vegans. You choose not to eat meat because you're misinformed, or naive. Vegans are deluded.
>>
>>690577031
Perhaps you didnt follow my argument. I wouldnt swap the life of a sperm for the life of an animal as I don't place the life of a sperm above the life of an animal. It's ok to have empathy for an animals plight and suffering, but its not and never will be a moral object, the subject of rights, duties, and responsabilities. I really see them as only a vague moral step above widgets.
>>
>>690573524
Nothing wrong with being vegetarian- just don't shove it down my throat. Damn.
>>
OP. Sometimes when I'm hungry. And i am grilling fat piece of steak. My mouth waters.

Does that happen to you when you mow the lawn?
>>
>>690577571
Meat doesnt taste good. Unlike vegetables you typically have to cook it and add extra flavor to make it 'taste good'
You got faggots who drown their burgers and steaks and ribs in sauce. Chicken apparently needs 11 herbs and spices from som white slave owner.
Eat som raw steak and tell me how good it tastes, fucktard.
>>
>>690576771
(continued)
Studies of modern stone-age peoples show they spend an average 14 hours a week sustaining themselves, with the rest of their time spent at play, teaching, learning, raising children, and making love. I'm not convinced agrarianism was a good choice.

>At a personal level, the moral argument convinces me least. Rights were originally derived from social contract arguments, championed in the modern era by philosophers like John Rawls. These animals are not part of our society, and hence no social contract exists.
Are you aware that there is a movement to have the great apes given human rights? The great apes have an IQ measurably higher than many homo sapiens we regard as mature, intelligent, responsible adults. Rights are not based on a social contract, they are based on natural law; they are built into the physical structure of the Universe and can be derived from logical axiomatic constructs. Do you even categorical imperative?
>>
>>690577735
Joke
--------
Your head
Spot the liberal tho.
Trigger harder fatslut
>>
What if professional fisher is my friend?
What if professional pigfarmer is my friend?
>>
weaker animals are made to be exploited by the stronger, its the will of mother nature.
>>
>>690577825
>raw steak
Perfection
>>
>>690577741
Nothing wrong with being gay, shove your cock down my throat.
>>
File: ulvm0jpkxyaklggfxyav.jpg (55 KB, 720x323) Image search: [Google]
ulvm0jpkxyaklggfxyav.jpg
55 KB, 720x323
>>690577825
No. It doesn't. Everything tastes better properly prepared.
>>
>>690577569
No arguments. I agree with you entirely. Or at least, you seem to agree with me entirely. I'm assuming you're posting in support rather than making an argument.
>>
>>690578052
Oh that's true. Meat fills a need in human diet. There are ways that it can be met that won't destroy our ethics or the planet. In 200 years the world will look back on CAFO farming like we look now at chattel slavery.
>>
>>690575488
I'm not a vegetarian, but I think this is actually pretty fucked up.

People would flip their shit if dogs were treated like this, and pigs are more intelligent than dogs are.

Still gonna eat bacon though.
>>
>>690578364
>Still gonna eat bacon though
Even pigs love bacon. There's plenty of wild boars which can be sustainably hunted. There's no need to destroy the ecosphere and make antibiotics useless for you to enjoy your bacon.
>>
>>690578364
This is true but there are plenty of places in the world where human life is valued even less and no one seems to care. As long as it is brown people or animals mums the word.
>>
File: 1465191939885.jpg (19 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1465191939885.jpg
19 KB, 720x400
>>690573937
>implying you aren't a summerfag with this vegan bullshit
>>
File: image:3448.gif (2 MB, 327x212) Image search: [Google]
image:3448.gif
2 MB, 327x212
>>690573524
a few points
1) be vegan or gtfo.
2) you are on the right path nonetheless.
3) most people are idiots, assholes or both. don't bother convincing them that vegetarianism or veganism is right.
4) go full monk mode and meditate instead of being angry at others over their eating habits. they can choose to shit all over themselves if they want, it doesnt concern you.
6) "hurr durr give animals a voice." look people are fucking selfish plus they are idiots. the last thing you would be able to convince them of is something zen as fuck like veganism.
>>
>>690578023
Well. Ur a fagit ther4 ur argument is bad. Lol u dun goofed fagit.
I love this 4chan cuz i can say fagit and i dont get spanked. My church mom is an asshole even tho im 19
>>
>>690573524
So what if your a vegetarian it has nothing to do with me but don't try shove it down everyone else’s throats
>>
>>690578958
7) vegans always skip reason #5.
>>
>>690579142
Except your dietary habits are resulting in antibiotic-resistant strains of diseases like tuberculosis. Those diseases don't care that I'm vegetarian. I have to deal with the repercussion of YOUR shitty ethical choices. This, in economics, is called an externality. And it's bad.
>>
>>690573524
>assembly line
>meat
>meat on an assembly line

What the fuck, do you think we eat fucking metal?!
>>
>>690573524
You'll never get the nutrients from vegetables that you do from meat
>>
File: 1449579755264.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449579755264.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>>690573524
Life has no objective value. Therfore it doesn't matter what i eat or dont eat.
>>
>>690579041
K
>>
>>690573524
If it's what you want to do, it is none of my business. Enjoy yourself.

Please extend the courtesy of a similar attitude to everybody else.
>>
>>690573524
nice slippy slope
>>
>>690579374
Edit that to say share holder profits instead of dietary choices and you are correct.
>>
If you want to have a debate about the ethics of meat farming vs crop farming, they're both the same. Not only do we have to feed 300 million people, but we're also the largest exporter of staple crops like rice and soy for foodstuffs and field corn for industry on the planet. You can't say "well I don't eat meat because the animals are treated like widgets" when the same is true for agriculture dude. If your concern is moral, or that we're not meant to eat meat, I would ask you to prove it. And I'm sure you'd find some article written by a vegetarian and present that as evidence as though it isn't biased, but my proof is simpler. You need only smile and look in a mirror. You will see teeth that allow you to eat meat, open your mouth and you'll see teeth that allow you to eat vegetables. It's called evolution. We are omnivores. We can sustain ourselves on whatever proteins are available to us. You choose to be vegetarian or vegan. That is your choice, and you're not going to convince me that I should make the same choice or that your arguments for doing so are anything less than your opinion, rooted in fantasy. Congratulations, you can exercise your freedom to eat what you want. What are you debating here? You want people to Pat you on the back and say good job? You want a cookie? A medal? Or do you just want to occupy this board with pointless ad hominem when someone tells you to blow it out of your ass? Because you can do that too you know. Yesterday was father's day and I took my dad out to an Argentinian steakhouses. I dropped 300 bucks and we ate meat like cavemen and it was glorious. You can have your salad in a bag.
>>
File: 1423768700553.jpg (75 KB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
1423768700553.jpg
75 KB, 460x500
>>690573937
>Sorry, am I taking up space which could be filled with another YLYL, cringe, or Steam begging thread? Fucking summer, man.

This is now a YLYL thread
>>
>>690573937
How can be be killed if it was never good?
>>
File: Thoreau2.jpg (69 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Thoreau2.jpg
69 KB, 300x376
>>690579567
"One farmer says to me, 'You cannot live on vegetable food solely, for it furnishes nothing to make bones with;' and so he religiously devotes a part of his day to supplying his system with the raw material of bones; walking all the while he talks behind his oxen, which, with vegetable-made bones, jerk him and his lumbering plow along in spite of every obstacle." -- Henry David Thoreau, _Walden_
>>
File: ,.jpg (53 KB, 720x1037) Image search: [Google]
,.jpg
53 KB, 720x1037
>>690573524
>>
>>690575789
>adults
Clearly you're new here :^)
>>
>>690573524
>It's unsustainable
How?
> it's unhealthy as fuck
Why?
>>
>>690574432
>I have no ethical problems with it.

Still sorta creepy though...
>>
>>690573937
>fucking summer
>brag about his vegan shit

sure is summer in here
>>
>>690579937
Try reading the fucking thread. Seriously, fifty people joining and making the same comment about me not interfering in their right to create antibiotic-resistant strains of tuberculosis is incredibly annoying and disrespectful.
>>
File: 1423768950796.jpg (91 KB, 550x428) Image search: [Google]
1423768950796.jpg
91 KB, 550x428
>>690579804
>>
We just have too much people on this planet to provide meat from small scale hunting. If all humans became vegetarians, then we would maybe have the problem that we would run out of vegetables for both humans and animals. So in my opinion, both vegetarians and meat-eating people are needed to keep the world balanced. So rock on vegetarians!! Keep this world balanced while all the meat-eaters keep on eating meat! :D
>>
File: 1428786023310.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1428786023310.gif
2 MB, 400x224
>>
>>690576866
>implying that /b/ is good for more than ylyl, get, steam begging, and rolling

Get out of here summerfag
>>
File: 1429568620580.jpg (523 KB, 800x1160) Image search: [Google]
1429568620580.jpg
523 KB, 800x1160
>>
File: hairy-gay-blowjob.jpg (109 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
hairy-gay-blowjob.jpg
109 KB, 900x600
>>690573524
Oh , I'm sure OP eats plenty of meat already
>>
File: 1426797234324.gif (3 MB, 430x330) Image search: [Google]
1426797234324.gif
3 MB, 430x330
>>
>>690580082
You know what's disrespectful? Saying you want to debate but not replying to the posts that actually present you with an argument. That's because you people are all the same, a bunch of zealots who don't really want to debate per se, but want everyone to come down on you for being a vegan or whatever you call it to help you legitimize your lifestyle choices, like being a faggot, or someone who claims to be straight but fucks traps. You don't want to debate the merit of veganism or vegetarianism. You want approval. And you came to the wrong place for that my friend.
>>
File: 1423769126647.jpg (144 KB, 480x521) Image search: [Google]
1423769126647.jpg
144 KB, 480x521
>>
https://youtu.be/pNf68AL2WG8
>>
File: oldfagnewfagcards.jpg (44 KB, 523x375) Image search: [Google]
oldfagnewfagcards.jpg
44 KB, 523x375
>>690580314
There was a time, not so many years ago, when I could refresh the front page and always find at least two or three interesting threads by unique story-tellers with an entertaining or funny or scary or amazing yarn to tell. /b/ was never good, but it was always intelligent and creative. It wasn't until clambake and chanology that the feds told m00t to turn this place into the text version of Habbo Hotel and you middle school retards started flooding the place.
>>
File: nanner crush.webm (2 MB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
nanner crush.webm
2 MB, 800x452
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.