[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name /b/? Why can't you be with her? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: sadpepe.jpg (34 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
34 KB, 480x477
What's her name /b/?

Why can't you be with her?

I'm here and listening... I want to hear your stories.
>>
File: 1465437243797.jpg (22 KB, 429x451) Image search: [Google]
1465437243797.jpg
22 KB, 429x451
>>690525524
>Hannah
>Too much of a chickenshit to even say hi to her, mainly because I know it wont get anywhere.
Sucks man.
>>
I like heroine more than her.
>>
>>690525524
>christina grimme
>cuz she dead.
>>
>Jenn
>BF is Best Friend
>Moved to Florida
>Says shes Trans but probably bullshit
>>
>>690525524
>Alexa
>We dated twice freshmen and sophomore
>stopped talking till senior
>classes together and had a good time
>hugged it out during graduation
I don't if I should call her and ask to meet up. I miss her but she's the reason why I can't talk to other girls
>>
Her names ray, she's dating this shitty guy who's a few years older and in the army. He's cheated on her and flirts with girls constantly. She's just such a sweet girl and I want her to have a great life. Id prefer to be with her but I'm not going to chase her my entire life either you know? I think she knows I like her but I don't know how to make her mine ;-;
>>
>i'm a fag
>he is not a fag
>end of the story
>>
>>690525524
>her name, Sarai Blanco
>She fell for some other guy over the FUCKING internet
>Literally WTF
>Not even sad
>Pissed the fuck off
>>
File: feels.jpg (13 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
13 KB, 250x232
>Megan
>shes with someone else/ likes black dudes
>>
> Sarah
Because I was never good enough.
>>
>>690527115
gross
>>
File: image.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177 KB, 367x321
Emily. Moved to California out of nowhere, was gone before I could say anything to her. Never saw her again.
>>
>>690525524
Raven
Shes no good for me :^{
>>
>C
>always seems to be attracted from one guy to another
>dont want to feel for her the way I do
>cant help it
>I dont make a move because aside firm being a chickenshit i know it wont go anywhere
>got nothing to offer
>>
Yvonne.
Honestly the most beautiful, intelligent, sweet person I've ever met. I never told her (and probly never will) because I'm too much of a coward. I just hope she's happy. She deserves to be happy.
>>
>>690527234
> Story
She was beautiful. I was a nobody. Friends. Ended up fooling around. Lost my virginity to her. She cheated. Dumped me to avoid hurting me further. Two years pass. We meet again. Went back to her place. No sex, but she ran her fingers up and down my torso. After two years without her it was indescribable. A year of hanging out on her schedule, often going weeks or months without word. She starts dating a lying scumbag. End of our relationship. It's been a year.

Killing myself soon. Either a couple weeks or a couple months. Knowing it's unlikely I'll get to say goodbye is killing me.
>>
>>690528094
Have you considered her younger sister, C++?
>>
>>690527509
Beastboy?
>>
>>690526041
>Sam
>same boat here man.. I'll probably never see her again either.
>>
>>690528437
I did, but I've objectified her so I don't think it would work.
>>
>>690526041
Average trump supporter, in bravery as well
>>
File: 1451780644285.jpg (10 KB, 320x250) Image search: [Google]
1451780644285.jpg
10 KB, 320x250
Her name is Isabella, se was my girl a year ago, but now she made a life apart of mine, n' im gonna kill myself
>>
>>690525524
>Anu
>Lives in France
>Hate the thought of a long distance relationship with an 8 hour time difference. The only time I can really skype her is like noon.
>>
she liked me then boned two guys no longer likes me
>>
Anyone else secretly terrified that you'll never meet someone like "her" again? I think that's what depresses me the most.
>>
>>690529735
You won't with that hanging over your head. You'll constantly approach every other women with thoughts of "her" and never love again because they can't meet your standards that you've set.
>>
>Arlene
Cause i dont have money,
Am fat
And when i was fit i friendzoned her with my former gf
>>
>>690529735
I know that I won't. I'm boring, insecure, with too many physical imperfections. She was fascinating, charming, and the standard of perfection.

I'm not terrified, just depressed.
>>
B. She's only ever in town in the summers. Inseperable when she's back, but because of long distance we never dated.
>>
test
>>
>>690528719
Did you just graduate school or something?
>>
Rachel
>Developed a Crack problem
>Got Clean
>Born again bible thumper
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti6GSLNRQnk

watch this and you will know why you failed
>>
>>690525524
Her name is Gabbi
Massive tits
Crazy bitch
JUST BECAME LEGAL
Got clap from my friend
nothanks.jpg
>>
>Ashley

>Can't truly be with her because I married the wrong woman a year before we met

>Still Fuck her every chance I get (so much better than with the wife)
>>
Saffron, lives abroad, went to see her a while ago and ever since its been going downhill, i fucking hate myself for letting it get this bad
>>
Will be a long story will greentext
Pull up a chair and grab popcorn I'm typing this out as it goes. I don't remember some details but I'll do my best
>be me 16 yo, getting up from a bad relationship (ex cheated with pizza delivery guy, age 20)
>Decided that girls were nothing but trouble, so I stay single
>In comes summer, I habe nothing better to do so I take up work and extra summer classes
>During summer class, a teacher assigns us "Summer Friends" for some dumb compettition
>goal was to be able to work as a team to come up with a restaurant name, food, menu etc
>They only accept pairs of 2 and winner get a trip to Disney land and 200$ each
>teacher hands us papers
>I find out that I'm paired up with a "feminist girl" (she claims to be) that looks like a tomboy
>I decide to be nice, we both greet and she asks tge teacher for a new partner after class
>I over hear, the teacher declines, saying "I don't want to be paired up with some stupid boy from an alternative hs
>walks out of the class and sees me, tells me to stop eves dropping and that she hopes I'm not as stupid as I look
>I don't say anything to her
>next day we have to come up with a name, she tells me that she can do all the work and I can just sit back like a lazy bum
>I tell her that it's not a good idea, she still insist I fuck off
>I get angry and tell her that she should stop acting like an asshole because it's group work
>we begin to argue, she then says "I can't believe I'm paired up with a jack ass like you
>I tell her that shes being a moody bitch
>I get slapped and we both get sent to the directors office to "settle our differences"
Cont
>>
> Sasha
> got too into rough sex
> suffocated
> acquitted for murder but still sucks
>>
>>690531297
Good man anon, fuck her like you you stole her (virginity)
>>
Mia - most perfect woman ive ever known.
She doesnt exist.
>>
Shes dead.
>>
Her name.
A tracker modified v-hull bass boat.

Cant be with her because I don't have 15k...or a truck to haul it :(
>>
>>690531520
Kekeled
>>
>>690531520
Bro
>>
>>690531640
Kek
>>
>>690531704
dude kys.
>>
>>690531445
OP here, please continue anon I am reading each one of your stories. I will post mine shortly.
>>
File: we wuz kangz.jpg (9 KB, 216x234) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangz.jpg
9 KB, 216x234
>>690526041
>Akansha
>Only sees me as a friend
>More of a dad Actually
>Talks to me about boy problems and guys she wants
>feelz bad man
>>
>>690531602
Is she

Missing In Action
>>
File: bored pooh.jpg (70 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
bored pooh.jpg
70 KB, 320x287
My first and only gf was a sickly mess with a miserable attitude, nightmare child, and sketchy circle of friends. The only regret I have is ever being desperate enough to plow her. Not enough alcohol to wash away the shame.
>>
>>690531808
After I butt fuck your dad.
>>
>>690526041

same bro
>>
Deaven, kinda dated her sophomore year, she's beautiful. She doesn't respond to my texts. I'm too chicken shit to call her or ask to hang out.
>>
>Addison
>Grew up with her, she is a family friends daughter, she is pretty much a sister
>I'm to much of a pussy to say I love her because I don't want to jeopardize our relationship
>Lives almost an hour away and we both work 35+ hours a week
>>
>>690527042
It sounds like it really sucks sometimes to be gay for that reason anon, and the fact that Islamists want you guys dead.
>>
Ashton.
She doesn't want me.
Simple Simon shit I suppose.
>>
File: 1350205101434.gif (1019 KB, 240x182) Image search: [Google]
1350205101434.gif
1019 KB, 240x182
>>690531888
>>
File: 1465437787006.gif (4 MB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
1465437787006.gif
4 MB, 580x326
Aliis.
She's unhealthy to be around.
I'm actually unhealthy, and dying.
I only fell in love with the idea of her.
I refuse to get close to anyone anymore.
>>
>>690531888
Nice.
Also, checked.
>>
Nicole

I've been using her pics on kik for over a year... So it'd just be awkward
>>
>>690532150
Niggers with huge dongs tearing up that puss puss?
>>
Julia.
God I miss her so much.
Nobody has ever made me feel the way I felt when I was with her. Not sure I'm ever going to get over her.
>>
Carrie

I'm not what she needs and no longer what she wants.My everything was not enough for her. She's already moved on and hasn't told me. She's moving. A long story that she doesn't want to talk about. I know that excuse all too well. Obviously I still care enough for this bullshit to bother me. It's over, I know it is, but I want her to tell me that story first. I need to know.
>>
Nicole

Wasnt until years later did i realize she had a thing for me. Who the hell knows where she is now.
>>
>>690531445
bumping for interest
>>
Fernanda.

I screwed up our relationship 6 months ago.

We actually love each other but I hurt her so badly so... I'm an asshole
>>
>>690526669
Call her man.
If you don't, you're going to regret it later.
You can only have a chance with her if you're willing to try.
>>
>>690525524
>Mary Caroline Lethe
>Started dating at the beginning of my freshman year of high school
>First time ever falling that hard for another person.
>LoveSoMuchItHurts.jpg
>Forced to move/change high schools after freshman year
>Relationship didn't even faulter, still saw each other every weekend
>Talk and think about her everyday to my friends
>End of Sophomore year
>Get job at local grocery store
>Start seeing her less and less
>lossingthegrip.gif
>Every time we we talk we just get into arguments
>Half way through summer she tells me that I make her sad/anxious
>somuchfighting.webm
>decide that it is time to end the relationship
>to young and selfish to give her the love I so desperately want for her
>try to schedule a time with her to break the news to hurt softly and end on good terms
>will only meet up with me when we are around another one of our good friends
>conflicted.jpeg
>Do I ruin a great friendship or have my love hate me for the rest of her life?
>choose to have her hate me
>breakup with her over a VERY LONG text message
>tells me that she hates me and that there are better things to worry about than me
>delete her contact and all photos/conversations
>still hurt to this day
>I don't want her back
>I want her to be happy
>I want her forgiveness for all the things I said and did
>out of high school now
>still the only girl that I ever loved
>still dream about her almost eveynight
>the pain won't go away, and neither will my regrets
>>
Mary,
We were great friends she has a boyfriend. I always helped her with her anxiety because she said her bf wouldn't help because he was frustrated at her problems. We became very close and when I said I loved her she told me I know. Recently she said I love you too but we didn't have a class together anymore so now I don't see her and now she can't say it because her heart still belongs to him. But I'm still here and I know if she were to text me to go to her house to help her at 3 am I know i would be there and I know she wouldn't love me like I love her. My nights have been filled with emotional turmoil that cause me to feel like I just want to die but don't because feel that maybe she'll finally realize that she's been the happiest the past couple of months because of me and maybe she'll finally choose me. Well you guys can see how much of a fool I've been and to top it off right now I'm painting her a cherry blossom tree as a gift to her but I don't think I can handle the thoughts of her with him at night anymore ..... it's just been torture at this point now :(
>>
>>690531445
>Director tells us that this cannot go on
>if we don't work together we can not participate at all
>we both want to win so we agree not to make a scene
>the director leaves the room telling us they will call our parents to pick us up
>the whole time she looked panicked and scared
>I reluctantly asked why she was scared
>fuck off you asshole haven't you done enough damage?
>we begin to argue again
>she suddenly tells me tgat her parents will kill her because tgey both come from military backgrounds so they will whip her bad
>she starts to cry
>I know I'll reget this...
>I sigh and tell her to just blame it on me and they can just not like me and not her
>ok, but don't expect anything in return
>that day I took the blame, her parents got in a despute with mine and disliked me from then on
The next day, she came up to me during lunch to thank me
>she tells me that I'm a life save
>I get pissed at her and tell her to not mention it again and walk off
>She then tells me that I have to listen to her apology
>we argue again
>fast forward to 2weeks in
>We argue about the name, the menu, the layout
>she calls me stupid boy, I call her an ugly mule
>one day she came to the program all sad
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-31-00-14-43.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-31-00-14-43.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>690525524
Kayla
>dated 2.5 years
>objectively 8.5-9/10, waaayyy out of my league
>started when I was 17, junior in hs. She was 15, freshman in hs
>First kiss all the way through first sex and butt stuff
>always though I'd end up marrying her
>did everything together
>Legit "other half" shit like you wouldn't believe
Fast forward to last September
>First real gf, dated for so long
>wondered what else was out there. 19 at this time, sophomore in college
>temptation everywhere
Now I feel for you /b/ros who got cheated on and dumped by the wayside and fucked over, I do, but this is worse cuz it's all my fault
>love I feel for her has been there so long, forget it's there
>think the flame went out
>break up with her out of the blue
Her face at that moment will haunt me forever....
>bang a couple hoores and date 2, for about 3/4 of a month each
>find out what I'm looking for is what I had all along
>the pain of being away and guilt and regret and sorry start to get to me
>come crawling back on my hands and knees to her
>"sorry anon, I think I need to move past it - it's what's best for me"
>has found another guy last I heard
>pain too great - broke off all communication
>delete #, block her and her friends on FB, insta, Twitter, snap, etc.
>forced to drive past her house every time I leave my house to go somewhere
>haven't seen her since September
>try to convince myself she's dead and gone and doesn't exist anymore
Cont.
>>
>>690531520
Are you serious?
>>
>>690525524
>C
>Knew her back in high school, but I just slept in all the classes I shared with her, although she partnered with me on group projects and she laughed at my jokes/snide comments that usually flew over normies' heads
>She started bumping into me at community college and talking to me, even hugging me goodbye, even took a picture with me one day and offered to send it to me (giving me her phone number)
>Friends told me she was craving the cock
>Called her up one day and asked her out
>She said she wasn't good enough for a relationship, and I haven't seen her since

That's about the most I've ever gotten to know a girl. Part that still bites is I'm not sure if she was lying to try to be nice or really thought she wasn't good enough (she was chubby and her only hobby was anime, while I'm slim and do lots of different activities with friends).
>>
>>690525524
There's isn't a her. I go to a college that's about 95% dudes and spend most of my non-school time home. How do I go out more, /b/?
>>
>>690532418
Nah. I believe its my "friend". Oh well. Not everything is meant to be.
Sucks losing people though.
>>
>>690533007

>dread seeing her in person or pics of her
>to cope, turn to alcohol and empty sex
>depression, bad grades, pushing away friends/family, suicidal thoughts, etc
I'm actually a really normal person, just come on here for fun and rarely ever post
>extraordinary social anxiety and mini panic attacks whenever I see her garage door open, her friends, or someone who looks like her
>joining army to run away from this because I can't handle it anymore
>want to be KIA because is more honorable/less pain for family and friends than suicide
>if I survive I'll probably do it anyways and blame ptsd

Long story short /b/, I had it everything a man could ask for in life and I pissed it all away. This chick controls every aspect of my life now and I've only gone a handful of days since breaking up with her that I don't think about her at least once. I only hope my suffering and sharing this story prevents some of you from doing the same. If anyone is in the same situation, you're not alone. I've got my way out so I'm at peace, even though I'm haunted by what I've done every day.
>>
>>690533209
nigger if you're too beta to talk to her you're not normal
>>
>>690533131
Sports man. Clubs too. Political clubs, outdoor activity clubs (mountaineering), and intramural rec sports are great ways to meet other people and girls too
>>
>>690533131
>stand up
>walk out your front door
???
>PROFIT
>>
>>690532831
cont cont cont
>>
>>690525524
>Yumi
we were together through the last 2 years of college. She was studying abroad, so she had to go to japan after we graduated. We pretty didnt break up cause we fell out of love, just dif life circumstance. So that's how i ended up in love with a girl who also loves me, but cant be together. Major bummer.
never met a girl hotter, more compassionate, fun, better fuck in the10 years since
>>
Been trolling girls for like 2013 now couple of got to me but worth it got tits and pussy
>>
>Maja
>Literal girl next door and one of my best friends, but she's hotter than me and Im to much of a pussy to risk losing her as a friend

kill me now
>>
>>690533400
I did
>came crawling back on my hands and knees

That and we talked sometimes for about a month after we broke up. It's to the point where I know I want - no, need - something, but I can't have it. There's no use in trying for it again (she made it very abundantly clear that there was 0 chance of getting back together) so I try to convince myself that said thing doesn't exist anymore and is dead to the world
>>
>>690533131
Find something you enjoy that is a guise for a social life. I recommend magic the gathering or something. Most local card stores have nice people and an active social scene. Go in buy a sealed commander deck and ask somone to teach you how to play. Go on a day they have an event though.
>>
>Hayley
>had multiple chances through high school and college
>never had the balls to pull the trigger
>asked her out twice but she had always just gotten back with douche bf that beat her
>still see her out and about and we talk
>shes had a broken off engagement and all else
>ive been depressed since my last actual good relationship
>she died just out of the blue of a brain hemorage
>fuck i loved her too
>cant let myself connect to any girls anymore
>>
>>690525524
Her name is Samantha i cant be with her because her best friend has a crush on me so she wont date me because she dosnt want to hurt the other girl
>>
File: (28).jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
(28).jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>690525524
>Gwen
She's adorable. Short and cute. She's smart and she's funny. Her eyes hold all the world's happiness. Her laugh is enough to always make me smile. She has no idea how incredible she is..
I can't be with her because she won't give me a chance. I've spoken to her for a long time. We were good friends, and she said she trusted me more than anybody else in the world. I told her I'd do anything for her. Anything to make her happy. She said I'm such a sweetheart, and that any girl would be lucky to have me. I saw her kissing and hugging with a different guy a few days later.
>I guess she doesn't want to be lucky
>>
>>690533209
Thanks for sharing anon... means a lot to me. I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>690532831
Cont.
>hey why the gloomy look all of a siudden?
>fuck off anon nothing a stupid boy like you could do about it
>I ask again whats wrong
>she tells me to screw off
>she gets mad and walks off
>I go and grab her wrist
>hey why do you always have to be so drama-
>I get punched in the face
>I start to bleed from the lip
>she looks at me shocked
>anon, I'm so-
>I walk off in a storm abd then she follows me
>I go to the bathroom (unisex 1 toilet bathroom)
>she comes barging in and tells me to stop and let her clean it up
>I tell her that she can go be hormonal somewhere else
>insist and starts to clean me up
>shes so close to my face and she keeps cleaning up my lip with a wet paper towel
>she tells me that she's sorry, and tells me that her dad was diagnosed with cancer
>I tell her that that shouldn't be the reason why she's so angry all the time
>she tells me that I shouldn't be so rude all the time
>we then argue again
>this time I call her a selfish bitch
>she starts to cry and runs off again
>I let her
>that day we worked in the project silently
Cont
>>
>>690533878
aint that a bitch, ive been in that same situation multiple times. and its always the uglier one that has the stupid crush her hot friend is trying to protect
>>
Well. She's moving away to go to college and we've both expressed we can't do long distance. Also it's my best friends ex. Sucks because she gives the best head I've ever gotten.
>>
>>690533878
Sounded like my problem but eventually the girl stopped liking me so I could date my crush
>>
>>690533997
You're not alone if this is you too. I find release in hunting, soccer, video games, and drinking in the meantime. Keep your mind otherwise occupied. Find something you're passionate about and let that occupy you
>>
File: 1465258769786.jpg (311 KB, 1360x891) Image search: [Google]
1465258769786.jpg
311 KB, 1360x891
She loved me she then provided the evidence of her being a whore she never dated me because of stuff then she hated me for no reason 2 years later she still hates me jokes on her when I sent her her best friends tits
>>
>>690533021
yea I had to move out of state and basically start over. I have about 5 or so friends that I still talk to but new life, new me. I'm kinda fucked now romantically I can't move past it
>>
>>690526241
Kekuld
>>
>>690534078
Bumporoni
>>
>>690534078
keep going pls... enjoying this one anon. Thank you.
>>
File: 1465687096946.jpg (82 KB, 920x900) Image search: [Google]
1465687096946.jpg
82 KB, 920x900
>>690525524
Her name was Kate... We spent a great year together, she transferred to a different college.... Found out she fucked another guy... I gave her everything.
>>
File: 1455615148180.jpg (49 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1455615148180.jpg
49 KB, 803x688
>>690531871
Once... A long time ago.... Before the heart break.......

WE WUZ KINGS
>>
>>690534078
Type faster nigger
>>
File: 1455399769995.jpg (26 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1455399769995.jpg
26 KB, 500x354
>>690525524
> we will call her Soko
>were together for just shy of six years.
>she fucked my oldest friend when he got out of the army.
>ripped my heart out and ran off with a fag she met at work.
> he leaves her a month later.
>mfw I've lost my faith in humanity and will to live at this high level betrayal
>>
Steve

miss you ;___;
>>
>>690535136
Live and learn anon happened to me as well only I found out it was 4 guys and possibly more. Was with her for 3 years and she cheated on the end
>>
Her name is Katie, she was on my swim team. I swim competitively and now in college. I met her when i as just 10, swam with her all the way till we graduated. she started dating my best friend at 16 before I really had the idea to ask her out. they dated for 3 years. We have drifted apart. She now goes to a different college than me, no longer swims. Im a big guy(6'4) always had a confidence issue. I'm not bad looking I would say either just a bit more quiet.

anyway yea thats it, any questions, happy to answer
>>
>>690535396
>I swim competitively
lol fag
>>
>>690534078
>the next day one of her (call her Gaby) friends (call her sarah) come up to me during lunch
>she tells me to go easier on Gaby because she's going through some stuff
>I ask her why Gaby was so moody and snappy
>just don't be so rough on her, she is really a kind and caring person anon she really is
>I tell her she's full of shit and that a mule like her has no soul
>I turn around and shes there angrily looking at me
>yeah you heard me, you have no soul you ugly mule
>yeah well atleadt I'm not stupid like you
>we argue again
>this time Gabys friend sarah separates us
>she tells her to go
>she leaves flicking me off
>yeah you wish!
>sarah tells me to shut up
>she tries hard to convince me that she isnt so bad
>writes down an address and tells me to go there today at 8pm for proof
>I'm comfused, she makes me peomise to go
>I tell her that I will
>during class Gaby was threatening me to stay away from her friends
>ooh are you jelous or something?
>you wish, like I'd fall for some idiot like you
>we argue again
>that day after school I go to a cafe for a drink contemplating on seeing her
>I sigh and wait until 7pm to take a bus ride there
Cont
>>
>>690535472
why da hate lol?
>>
>>690525524
i don't know her name
>>
File: 1429407743496.jpg (12 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
1429407743496.jpg
12 KB, 430x320
>>690534255
I'm 29... I was a big time narcissist dick head in highschool and after. Banged a few girls nothing crazy, around 15 or so. Then met a girl that started calling me on my shit and my games. Saw through my facade and who I really was and LIKED who I was. Helped me reach inside and face myself and become who I am. We started dating after a year of getting to know eachother. She was everything to me, her political views, morals, interests and dry humor. Nerdy but intelligent yet still tomboyish even though she knew how to be a sexy hot woman. Our relationship was way different than our friendship

>started arguing all the time over small shit
>she just wasn't attracted to me
>found out she was Borderline Personality Disorder

Everything she did was true, she helped me become myself. But we couldn't be together. Her mental problems were incredible. Many women with high IQ's suffer from this because it allows the to be even more manipulative than they generally are and can REALLY twist shit around on you. I am no idiot and I had met my match.

Anyway

>6 years have passed
>Haven't went on a single date with another woman... sad right.
>I started my own real estate investing business and have a couple hundred thousand in the bank
>More unhappy with each year I become more successful
>More unhappy each year I make great gains in the gyn

Here's the jist

I'm 29... decently wealthy, good looking, super fit... lots of women want me and get hit on all the time. I'm well known and liked in my community and lots of older men respect me in business and younger men look up to me.

But I'm just dying inside. Slowly. Realizing that the women I want are not good soul mates and fucking random dumb whores is not fullfilling anymore.

I'm fucked. I don't know what to do about any of it. Nothing is fun anymore. Nothing satisfies and I even have the money to do most simple pleasures men enjoy.

Sometimes I wish I would die quietly in my sleep.

> I am OP btw
>>
File: FB_IMG_1434949565361.jpg (39 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434949565361.jpg
39 KB, 720x960
>be me
>8th grade graduation been talking to this girl I really liked
>she asked me do I like her
>I said yes (nervously)
>didn't talk to her until first day of freshman year
>sitting on bleachers
>hear someone calling my name
>see some girl with really short hair
>it's her
>skip to 1st period we sit together I keep thinking to myself does she remember what we said
>finds out she has a bf
>almost every other day I come into class she's quietly crying
>always comfort her
>one day she tells me they break up
>fuckyes.jpg
>become close friends
>end of freshman year we start dating
>skip ahead 3rd quarter sophomore year
>come to school gf is talking to my best friend
>best friend walked to me and says " bro she really needs to tell you something I'll leave you to alone"
>concerned.png
>she tells me she went the doctor and the found two lumps under her throat
>highly possible cancer
>I hold her tightly telling her that I will be ok "we" will fight this
>throughout the year I protect her
>I look for ways to help her with her cancer
>find out how much treatment is I get a job to help pay
>I'm riddled with anxiety and depression
>skip to end of sophomore year at her house (outside)
>I'm there to give her money for the treatment that she's getting soon
>before I pull it out she stops me
>she tells me that we can't be together no more that she only wants me as a friend
>I'm frozen my hearing goes out I can only hear my heart beat so fast
>she says "maybe one day we could rent a house with all our friends, do what do you say"? (Holds out arm for handshake)
>I turned and ran grinding my teeth crying
>ran for at least 2 miles stop fall on my back and lay on sidewalk
>have crippling depression
>see psychiatrist
>Still feel the pain 1 and a half years later
Pic is her on right
>>
>>690535554
no hate bro but i just think thats pretty queer
>>
File: 1466036827435.jpg (12 KB, 251x172) Image search: [Google]
1466036827435.jpg
12 KB, 251x172
>>690525524
>Leslie
>She's 10 years younger than me.
>Looks better without make up even though she insists on putting make up on.
>Sees me as an older brother and friend.
>I have been with my gf for over 13 years now.
Bleh. I fell for this girl but wanted nothing to do with me no matter what i told her. I got super obsessed with her and made myself stop talking to her for almost 2 years. She texts me out of the blue again because she misses talking to me. I was doing fine talking to her until she started sending me pictures of herself again. I don't want to fall for her smile again...I can't do it guys.
>>
Nicole
She hates every fiber of my being, and has no interest in my existence.
>>
>>690525524
>annika
>we're actually together just physically apart
>about 6 hours from me for a week for her job
wat do
>>
B.
I tend to dehumanize her as a peripheral construct in my grandiose life narrative, like even though I'm fully aware of my limitations and vulnerabilities, I still have this nagging sense of entitlement and exceptionalism that tells me she'll intersect my life again when I've appropriately developed.
This isn't necessarily well-wishing since I've moved on, but that's the reason regardless.
>>
Darbie
Had the chance but had to move away over the summer. GG
>>
>>690535854
> hijacking thread/
Can you give more info on this business. Just interested in what exactly do you do anon. Do you get investors and purchase properties?
>>
File: 1435715692210.jpg (65 KB, 516x675) Image search: [Google]
1435715692210.jpg
65 KB, 516x675
>>690525524
she doesn't care, and as long as I keep my feelings from her she never will.
But you know, it's hard to share your feelings with people when you've been ignored your entire life. I'd honestly rather shoot myself in the mouth than tell her how I feel
>>
>>690536447
Seems as if we have the same train of thoughts
>>
Florentyna, she fucking hates me. Story makes me wanna an hero
Anyone interested?
>>
>>690535904
> give her money
Nigga you broke as a freshman
>>
>>690529735
That's the main reason I made sure I'd never loose her
I already know I can't find anyone as good as her
I can find parts that could compete with aspects but you can't get the full package
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x281
> I was 21 and she was a hot 18 yr old piece of ass
> After hanging out regularly and becoming part of her social group we finally fuck
> couldn't even cum because I got whiskey dick
> feelsbad.jpeg at first but then I ate her out for almost an hour then we just chilled and talked and listened to music for the rest of the night
> decided it was "official"
> fucked a couple more times but she broke up with me because too clingy, classic beta shit
> still talked up until I got back with a different ex she hated
> she blocked me on all social media, texts, etc
> still think of her every day and hate not seeing her, laughing with her, kissing her, getting fucked up together
> probably should just kill myself
>>
>>690536865
What have you got to lose
>>
izzy,
idk man
it's kind of weird and gay
>anyone care to listen?
>>
>>690535854
From your earlier reply... That makes me feel man. Girls like that aren't just your girlfriend, they're also your best friend and other half in a way.

I know what you mean - you search high and low but no matter who you meet its not all the same. You end up wanting what you already had and have no way of getting it back.

I wish I could just slip away from whatever, but have always wanted to be a soldier. I'm equal parts running towards something and running away from my mistake and regret and guilt if that makes sense.

No matter what you find, it can never match with what you need. Did you try to get her help for her disorder? My 14 y.o. sister has it slightly and is in therapy now. Also, how did it end? Thanks OP, I really needed this and it feels good to hide behind anonymity and know I'm not alone
>>
>Camilla
>I met her in 2009 in school
>she had a boyfriend
>didnt had the balls to talk to her when they broke up
>she met another guy
>had a kid
>I'm just a friend now
I remember her smile and eyes every night she doesn't know what i feel but it's ok because she is happy now whit someone else.

I'm happy when i see her smile but my heart is dying
>>
>>690536012
same shit with me..
>dating awesome gf for 5 year
>met this fucking 11/10 god tier slut on 4chan of all places
>she sexts me every fucking day, sends me nudes, spreads he poon for me
>keeps saying that she loves me, tha she wants an older guy to take care of her (im 23)
>i know that she just want to fuck my relationship over but damn man i want to fuck her so bad i hurts
>last month she just makes a 10 min video telling how she loves me and that the distance is killing us (Murica-Brazil)
>i fall for her instantly after that
>dunno what to do.. love my gf and love her at the same time. Wish my name was Muhhamad so i could wife them both
>>
>>690536865
i listen
>>
File: Sweatinhard.jpg (14 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
Sweatinhard.jpg
14 KB, 240x300
>>690536447
Never read something that encompasses my whole life that is this succinct. 10/10 Anon.
>>
>>690536832
They'll fade over time, don't worry.
>>
>>690528604
kek
>>
>>690537388
Thanks.
>>
>>690535527
>the addess takes me to a run down pound
>not knowing what to expect I walk in
>I'm greeted by a man in his late 20s and asks me why I'm there
>I ask him that I want to see a dog
>he directs me to the cages and tells me that someone will be there to help me
>I walk through a door where I see a girl playing with the dogs and combing them while being happy
>oh shit its Gabby
>I stay atvtge door admiring how she's so calm and kind to the animals while singing a little
>one of the dogs rubs up to me and barks at me wagging his tail
>Gabys expression changes drastically
>hey now, I'm here to look for a dog not to meet you
>as if I were glad to see you
>she then goes back to tending the dogs
>she talks about them as she pets them
>I ask what dog she would recomend
>that night we stayed at the pound after closing hours
>I walked her home
>at the door she tells me that if I ever want a dog that I should ask her
>I didn't know what to expect
>she smiles then leaves
>I walk away that night feeling unsettled and weirded out
Cont.
>>
>>690537316
she just wants you to get her in the US dude lol
fucking brazil sucks balls, no one wants to live there by choice
>>
File: 1464603507600.jpg (229 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
1464603507600.jpg
229 KB, 800x798
>>690525524
>Her name's Sophie
>Met her while playing league
>She was playing leona like a god, and I thought I'd recruit another guy for the chat
>Turns out she's a girl
>We do a group video chat and I see her pretty face
>Big hazel eyes with a hooked nose. long black hair and super cute glasses
>Fast forward couple months
>Friend tells me I should confess to her(I already talked to him about it)
>"Do it anon. You got it man"
>Message her to talk
>Joins call
>Bro leaves
>"I... I like you. I think I have since I met you. You're actually the first girl in years that's made me feel so passionate. And you're not like anyone in the group. You treat me like a human and I like that.(blah blah blah)"
>"I... I like you too anon. But I can't go out with you. I've already got a boyfriend and he's been a bestfriend of mine since my childhood. Sorry"
>She disconnected right after that
>Blew it off like whatever
>I was pretty sad but ok
>Months later I still talk to her. Not as often, but I do.

Get this. I was just a few weeks late to ask her out.
>>
File: 1390875808691.jpg (49 KB, 353x425) Image search: [Google]
1390875808691.jpg
49 KB, 353x425
Ashley
I was always just a friend to her
>>
>>690525524
Laura
Lost interest for little to no apparent reason.
>>
>>690525524
> Megan

> I played her and moved 4 hours away

> She had big beautiful tits. Man I used to love sucking on them. Anyway, I used to sell weed to her. We started hanging out and fucking all the time. She wanted a relationship, I being a fool thought I was too player for a relationship at the time. I moved away shortly after that. Next I hear she's dating this fucc boi named Mike I used to sell too. Fucked up man. She gave me the best head of my life too. I miss that blonde haired angel :(
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 235x215
>>690537118
Yeah green text it anon, we are here for you
>>
>>690537628
nah bro, i live in Brazil she lives in Maryland.. but i do feel ya, Brazil is a shithole
>>
>>690525524

Hand.
>>
>>690525524
Names Maribel
>Meet her at broken state
>Shes depressed lonely suicidal
>Spend every moment for 2 years fixing her
>Going well deep in love with each other
>Time to make make move
>She falls off the deep end family shit
>If I break her heart she might kill herself
>Hold feelings help her again another year solid
>She falls for another guy
>With him for almost a year
>Left behind in her trail as the man who fixed her without anything
>>
>>690536865

>be me
>16yo sophomore in highschool who has dated a lot of hoes
>known for being a man whore/low standards
>start talking to cute freshman girl
>she's 7/10 with nice body, completely innocent
>falls for everything I play on her, take her virginity, etc
>she falls in teenager love, I eventually do too
>we date for 2+ years
>relationship turns to shit, I leave her
>start talking to all my old girls, one ex who I left because she got fat texts me
>asks if I'm interested in her friend, foreign exchange student from Poland
>I say yes, thinking I can get some side pussy
>start talking, she's actually really cool
>get feels for her
>I kiss her on the first date, she's terrible at it
>tells me I'm her first kiss
>she's 18, 5'6 and 115 pounds 8/10
>boysinpolandarefags.jpg
>we start hanging out more, talk everyday, I'm literally falling for her
>we do everything but sex, say she wants to wait, I'm fine with it
>go to party one night, ex girl is there, the girl of 2+ years

Cont?
>>
>Kristine
>too beta to talk to her
>my anxieties have anxieties
>>
>>690525524
never had a gf

there used to be a girl named Shiloh who called me her bitch

every single day: "you're my bitch"

it made me insanely attracted to her, then she cucked me

i wish she would call me her bitch again
>>
File: 1465878271559.jpg (32 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1465878271559.jpg
32 KB, 500x469
>>690537917
hah i had a feeling that might be the case, since you didnt say specifically. In that case go for it, get her to marry you, become citizen. enjoy 1st world
>>
>>690538128
Yeah I want to find out if you crushed that polish cunt anon
>>
I can't say her name, she might be lurking, it's a unique name. We just fell apart because she had a hard home life, some other guy promised her things the poor college student couldn't offer, she fell for him and moved across the country. It's been 3 years. I don't love who she turned into but I'll always love the girl I fell in love with. She had beautiful curly brown hair, deep dark brown eyes, and a smile that if I think about it still melts my fucking heart. She was beautiful and perfect in my eyes but she changed when shit got hard in her home life. I'll always love her and who she was, though.
>>
jezebel mcvagoo

she gave me the herp derp after cumming in her asshole, i'll never forgive her!
>>
>>690537917
lol marylands even worse just stay in brazil
>>
>Courtney
>Because she's a fucking bitch
>>
>>690525524
kiki

damn i miss that little slut. she was pretty as fuck. i wish i could just go back. our conversations were boring as fuck but i still fap to her 9 years on and wonder what she's up to.

time rolls on.
>>
Being the beta male that I am I miss pretty much every girl I've dated. I just got out of a relationship and I feel upset although it was pretty short.
I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm a very attractive male yet am still a betafag
>>
>>690528296
:(
>>
>>690538592
fucked the absolute shit out of her then but i'd kill now just to sit down and have a coffee or something with her. le feels
>>
>>690538686
being beta =/= having emotion
>>
File: IMG_2306.jpg (96 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2306.jpg
96 KB, 720x1184
Her name is Sarah. I'm with her, but not really. I've known her for 6 years and we've always been super close, but we only recently started the long distance relationship stuff. We live hundreds of miles apart, but she's coming to see me soon by plane. For now I wait, and try not to think of what it will be like to say goodbye to her.
>>
>>690532722
Thanks man, I will. Goodluck with yours
>>
adna.
in highschool we were friends she was dorky white a bit taller than me but gorgeous. we had similar friends and hung when we could. whenever i'd get the chance i'd take her home. she was prob one of the best friends i'd had. well for my last year as a senior we made out. after that i knew i had a chance but because of an old relationship i never made my move other than that one time. later the following year around summer she invited me to the beach and i ran 10 miles to get to her. only to wonder weather it was a hoax or a missed opportunity. to this day i still can't stop having dreams about her. i miss her and i don't know were to start to find her. i tried online but she was never into that since her fam was super strict. i wish i had another shot....y can't i be with her? i remember we would get each other gifts for our birthdays. talk all the time. hell i even betrayed a few people for her. i only wish i knew what i had sooner.
>>
File: nvuaEk1.jpg (112 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
nvuaEk1.jpg
112 KB, 1280x853
>>690537230
What I noticed mostly about BPD is that the people that suffer from it have the hardest time with anything that has to do with self reflection yet are incredible at cold reading people i.e. reading me. She didn't manipulate me when calling me on my shit... she knew exactly what I was doing and that is part of what made me so attracted to her is she wasn't fooled by the same stupid shit that fooled other women.

There was no helping her. We ended up going on a break and she made up in her head that I said a lot of crazy things to her closest friends (or they told her that I did which I didnt) Then deleted me off FB... wrote a really painful message to me and we haven't spoken since.

She married a guy in the NFL that makes over a million a year and is being taken care of financially. As far as who she is now I have no idea. I don't stalk her social media anymore. Its so painful because when the RARE situation comes about that I meet a girl that I am genuinely attracted to. I can't get myself to even ask them out or spend time together because I know all the red flags. I am biologically attracted to what is unhealthy for me and I am aware of it. I almost wish I was a normie that just had no idea and just went to a 9-5 job and had a crazy wife and maybe just figured thats how it all works.

Problem is I am aware of it, my own deep seeded narcissism that leads me to these Borderline Waif type women that are intelligent yet developmentally challenged.

I met one other girl... one that could have been it. And I just knew she was no good. I even read a book about these types of women called >"Get Me Out Of Here"
>Book about BPD and a woman's struggle. I am so attracted to these women that I was attracted to the girl who wrote the book.

I'm totally fucked up man. No one knows. Everyone thinks I am this level headed super pragmatic businessman and just blows peoples mind I am my own boss ect and I am just a complete wreck inside.
>>
File: cutie.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>690538419
haha, gonna buy a gun and some chicken nuggets when i get to murica.. aaaand since my family comes from germany i dont look like a beaner (we fucking hate mexicans too)
pic related btw
>>
i've been with the same girl since freshmen year high school, we're both in our 2nd year of tech. For the guys with that "lovey dovey" feel, i just wanna say that that feel goes away when youre with someone for awhile. i love my gf, shes literally my best friend but that lovey dovey feel shit dies fast. but i still could never imagine a life without her. if she died i wouldnt kill myself because i just couldnt. but i would walk around hollow and empty. idk i just wanna say to those that feel like youre missing out, you arent really. also fuck what "couldve been" , dont think like that, that shit will kill you
>>
Call me a Mexican beaner but
Her name is Maria (I call her marijo coz she likes it)
Can't be with her because I'm fucking ugly dude
>>
>>690538500
the pussy is just too good in this one bro.. only have one thing to say - blonde pubes -
>>
>>690538989
a german in brazil... you nazi descendant?

shes fine as fuck btw
>>
>Natalie
She's perfect in my eyes. She's volunteers for all kinds of stuff like soup kitchens and shit, she's smart, musically talented, interesting. I talk to her and have been trying my hardest but I'm such a fucking awkward and idiotic human I can never do the right thing or say the right words. I Fucking love her.
>>
>>690537490
>the next day she came to me during lunch and sat next to me
>I asked why she's so friendly
>dont get used to it I'm oly here to see if you are a right fit for my dogs
>yeah well Id be better off with them than you
>we argue again
>fastforward to july 2nd
>we got most of our th ings done des pite us nagging at each other
>hey I think we actually might win
>We decide to go to an event that was hosted by the program for more ideas on the project
>that night we ended up leaving early because it was boring
>we left together towards a lot filled with grass
>I'm just letting you know I didn't leave with you because I like you
>yeah that makes both of us
>You are so annoying its unbearable
>we start to argue again
>she starts yelling and I start yelling back
>we then hear some crunching and rustling behind a bush
>what's that?
>maybe its an animal that will finally remove you from this planet
>shut up you jerk
>the rustling becomes louder
>I take out my phone for some light
>we hear a light bark
>gaby rushes to the bush and we find a cut up and bruised dog
>she takes off her coat and wraps the dog in it
>quick we need to get to a vet now
>I call a taxi to get to the nearest vet
Cont
Its almost over
>>
File: 1398027807711.jpg (36 KB, 429x399) Image search: [Google]
1398027807711.jpg
36 KB, 429x399
We dated before and lost touch. Now we're still friends, better friends than when we were dating, but we're both worried we'll just fuck it up again.
It's a feel, homies.
>>
Unity
She left me a note and just disappeared because apparently I'm too much of a dick for her.
>>
>>690539313
Nice try rick
>>
>>690538128

>me and ex girl make awkward talk
>tell her I'm talking to someone
>she's devestated
>she gets smashed, starts throwing herself at guys
>someone tells me to take control of her because she's being a hoe
>notmyproblemanymore
>get in my car to leave, sick of her shit
>she gets in my car, says she wants to talk
>I give her a ride home, she asks to come inside
>we go upstairs, fast forward and I'm on top of her
>we fuck like crazy, all feels come back
>decide I miss her
>we start talking again
>I stop talking to the polish girl
>didn't realize I was in love with her and forgot how shitty ex girl was
>she went back to Poland and I never smashed it said goodbye
>fucking think of her everyday and can't leave current girlfriend because she threatens suicide
>I'm moving to a big university and then blocking current gf on everything
>polish girl is supposed to go to the neighboring university

I still have a chance, just have to jump on it. I'll be pissed if I miss the chance
>>
>>690539158
Please end with a 'bang'
>>
>>690538686
I'm assuming you're young so don't have the best grip on who you are as a person and seek validation from others, which is understandable. Sometimes I wish I could feel the same rush that came with someone adoring me, even though the following emptiness is exactly what drove them away.
I'd say realize how powerful language is and do your best to excise frivolous terms like alpha and beta out of your vocabulary.
This doesn't necessarily mean bolster your autonomy with peppy self-talk, more step back and examine what you mean by everything you say and exactly why you feel the way you do.
Word of Caution: That can often result in isolation, apathy, and further confusion.
Still, it's much better than operating automatically.
>>
>>690525524
>eeva
Had my chances, i fucked up. I hate my life
>>
>>690539313
you couldnt even kys correctly.
>>
>>690539147
The whole south of Brazil was colonized by germans anon.. in some cities ppl speak german and no portuguese.. Im so white my last name is Muller
And yea she is fine as fuck
>>
Her name is Cecelia Hernandez

She left me cause I wouldn't give up my friends and hobbies for her. I miss her but I wasn't happy.
>>
>>690538960
It's not that I'm emotional, but also shy. I rarely speak up for myself. I get so fucking shy, nervous, and insecure. I'm not the man I know I can be
>>
Meredith, we met in college I was a year older. Dated for 2 years I graduated got a commission in the Army. She had two more years (5 year bachelot to masters program). She graduates I propose she says yes. Her Mom (from now on her name js thundercunt) convinces her to go to law school. I do regular military things. Go to Ranger school, deploy see nothing cool. Call her everyday I can for about an hour a day. Fast forward two years about to put in my REFRAD (get out of the army papers) as I am returning to the US and she tells me she had been fucking a lawyer she met in law school for the past 6 monnths. Thungercunt encouraged her to see if she could upgrade. So I stay in the Army (good pay and I am getting a free masters so fuck it). Have not dated anyone seriously since
>>
Vanessa
I'm married
>>
>>690539568
I've tried to die for so long
>>
Alyssa
Once I told her how I really felt she came out and told me that she didn't see us together she's ignored my last text so I believe it's truly the end :)
>>
>>690525524
The nurse that grabbed my nuts and told me to cough.... Guess I didn't cough hard enough
>>
File: 1464655021590.gif (2 MB, 425x236) Image search: [Google]
1464655021590.gif
2 MB, 425x236
>>690539158
> the dog injured in the bush
Lmao this story fake AF too convenient. No one finds a dog and gives a shit about it
>>
>Lana

>Her tumblr sjw friends convinced her I raped her
>>
>>690533925
Sorry anon
>>
>>690539964
Kek really? Did it go to court?
>>
>>690539646
o shit i didnt know that. thanks for the info as i am american and we dont know about shit that happens outside our gigantic island
>>
>>690539521
Thank you anon, I'll try to do that
>>
>>690532106
In the same boat anon :(
>>
>>690540062
Thank god no

She just freaked out and cut contact
>>
>>690538973
You sound exactly like me man
>in love with the idea of what a girl used to be
>attracted to women you know are bad for you/can't have
>pragmatic business (finance and sales student - junior next year then enlisting in December)
>nobody knows I'm this fucked up about it, not even closest friends
>put on happy face and do the best you can but can't be happy
>smile, talk all day and people think you're the greatest guy ever but then you go home and it all catches up to you

It's better to make it like a band-aid and get it all off at once and just sever all ties completely though. Helps to know that that's over and done with. Work and other things distract you long enough but you know that you you're not going to be truly happy. I, like I'm sure you do too, crave the touch and companionship of a girlfriend/soulmate/best friend/other half all rolled up in one.

Damn. Wish I could buy you a beer or twelve. You're not alone
>>
>>690537891
>be me
>highschool dropout
>left sophmore year after a bad fight
>few years pass
>would be senior now
>going to counseling some for home stuff but a lot for loneliness
>my doctor suggests i go to group counseling with other people my age
>i go
>meet this super qt 17yr girl
>she goes to online school so she's alone a lot too
>one day i give her my skype
>technically we're not supposed to but who cares
>we chat some
>i tell her i like her
>she says she likes me
>but wants to stay friends and won't say why
>i used to hate the idea of being freind zoned so i have this urge to stop talking to her
>but i just like say fuck it becuase it's not like iv'e met any other girls since i dropped out
>also i moved so i don't know anyone in the area
>also i'm moving across country with my dad for a job when i turn 18
>but yeah
>so we keep talking and i just assume she's not interested because duh
>second day we're talking things get a little sexual
>she starts talking about how her last bf was bad at giving head
>i instinctually say i could do better
>she says she wishes i was there
>i say i'm horney
>she says she is too
>but then immediately says she doesn't want to sext me
>we say gn
>next day we keep talking
>i'm more confused than anything
>don't know what she wants but just assume we're moving towards dating
>i talk to her about a week like this tell we start fighting
>she gets all mad saying something about just wanting to be friends

cont.
>>
>>690525524
It's been a while since I've had a chance. So no girl is even on my mind. I'll be 24 in a few days. It's going ok.
>>
>>690525524
Alyssa, I can have her right now if I want but she is a toxic person. I dated her for about a year and she cheated on me on several occasions. At first I thought it was a problem with me because it was hard to believe her when she told me it was because she is mentally ill. Then she went to a psychiatric hospital about 3 times within a few months and I started to realize that there was more to her then I thought. She basically cheated on me throughout the entirety of the relationship and it broke my heart. Honestly I both love her and hate her and I want her to hurt to but she went through some very traumatic events before I met her and all I could do was leave her knowing there was nothing I could do. Apperantly she attempted to kill herself because I left her and I don't think I'd ever be able to get over it if she did.
>>
>>690525524
>Emma
>Was excellent friends till she moved away for college.
>Could've been more. Had something more. Wasn't enough though.
Fells
>>
>>690540076
i guess u would go midfuck if i told you that it snowed in my city this whole week and lake near my house is frozen solid haha. Ur welcome anon
>>
File: 1397965250862.jpg (45 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
1397965250862.jpg
45 KB, 640x272
>>690525524
>Gonna vent because fuck it

Not gonna list her name mainly because I want to let go. But also... she's practically a full blown lesbian.

We're practically the same person but from different backgrounds and adventures.

From what I can tell, when we're together, we bring the worst out from each other. Drugs, drinking, clubbing, nightlife...

It feels so natural. Yet... There is something missing to seal the deal. Probably because I'm a "bit" fatter (Not gonna sugar coat it because I'd probably eat that too) than I should be, but fuck I'm still as active as the next motherfucker.

I'm more or less a ballsy mothefucker who doesn't think shit through. (Unless it's money and work. Money is the goal)

But I try to not let it distract me TOO much. Got a company to run and money to make.

Hang in there /b/ros
>>
cause i nutted her younger sister and got me one of her friends. damn love them young things
>>
>Sadie
> be me 16 y/o
>sophomore year in algebra Bc I am dumb ass
> Sadie sits next to me two months into class
> start talking become close text each other constantly
> same views on political, social, and pretty much everything
> perfectgirltome.jpg
> I fall hard for her
> find out she has girlfriend but bisexual
> it doesn't matter, hurts but will stay her friend and try my best to make her happy Bc I care alot
> start talking to her girlfriend Alex
> treatssadielikeshit.jpg
>I try to make their relationship work Bc it makes Sadie happy she says
> as me Sadie get close we start telling each other about our feelings for each other and she feels the same way for me
> girlfriend knows and is okay with it
> girlfriend invites me to join relationship like a three way type thing
> poly.jpg
> things go well for three months but then...
>shithitsthefan.jpg
> Alex breaks up with me and just me and makes Sadie chose who she wants to be with
>Sadie's hurting emotionally and I tell her she needs to do what she thinks is right and what will make her happy long term
> I know if she doesn't chose me I will never be the same
> timetochose.jpg
> Sadie chose Alex and I am broken
>attempted suicide but she doesn't know that
> she sees me and how depressed I am and she gets angry with me and tells me that I have no reason to be like this
> I am inconsolable at this point and she stops talking to me and is angry and spreads rumors about me
> betrayed.jpg
> she thinks that I got with another girl Bc I posted that I was in a relationship on fb
>helping friend get back at exbf
>she unloads on me and so does her girlfriend which brings me to now hurting because I have never felt love like that before usually I just move on really quickly but not this time I still think about her every day and how amazing she was even though she hurt me like this I don't want to feel this way anymore but I can't stop loving her

Shit hurts /b/ros
>>
>>690539964
same shit happened to me anon, thank god it didnt go to court though, the bitch eventually admitted she was BSing. but at the time it really socially outcasted me.
got plenty of sympathy vag afterward though so, win
>>
>>690539158
>at the vet we get news that the dog has a low chance of survival because of how hurt she was
>gabby didnt care and decided to nurse the dog
>she rells me I could fuck off because it's what she wants to do
>I tell her that I was there too when we found her
>we named the dog Kira
>that night we did all we could to keep her warm, fed and alive at the pound
>the next day we both skipped out on the program and spent all day at the pound
>the manager trusted her to lock up
>we were in the pound alone
>keeping Kira calm and pet her to sleep and give her medicine
>we both sat down at the window
>anon, don't you have plans tonight? Why don't you go
>I'm here for the dog not you
>yeah but come on your family must be waiting for you
>I should say the same thing to you to
>we get serious for a moment
>she begins to tell me that she loves 4th of july but she's not going to leave tge dog's side
>we stayed there that night listening to the fire works
Cont
>>
>>690540042
Eh, it hurts. Feels an awful lot like shit. But seeing everyone else in this chat, I can say I have it easy and I've got no room to complain. I appreciate your pity though, anon. :)
>>
File: 1466364852263.png (436 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466364852263.png
436 KB, 900x900
>>690525524
Emily. She turned out to be a third cousin. I go to a school 250 miles from home, and find the one girl out of 10,000 that I'm related to and didn't know.

Just shoot me.
>>
>>690525524

>Ariel
>tall tan blonde
>size 2
>32D
>most beautiful girl I've ever dated
>on top of that she was perfect in every way
>lots of fun
>always down for anything
>always good mood
>ate great and great inspiration to stay healthy
>loved to cook for me
>driven career wise
>devoted in every way

>met her on a boat I was working on
>I dun goofed
>get fired
>she takes me in
>pure young love
>I work odd jobs
>despite having her, the best thing in my life
>I was a fuck up
>she dumps me a week before my birthday
>couple weeks before Christmas
>still stay in contact
>try to make it work
>last time I saw her was on her birthday in May

I don't blame her, she's too good for an addicted loser.

I'm clean now. Educated. Lawyer. No longer a loser. I've had plenty of girlfriends since. None compare.

I would do anything for a second chance. Anything.
She's engaged.
>>
>>690525524
OP and all you anons, remember: Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
>>
>>690540570
Anytime
>>
>>690539949
To be fair, I forgot how we found the pup, all I know is that she never survived through august but we did do stupid stuff to try and keep her alive
>>
>Paulina

>Overreacted while being under pressure with her, wrote a beta feels dump, including that I like her, she didn't feel the same way
>>
>>690526041
I just recently started dating a chick named Hannah.
>>
>>690539964
How fat is she?
>>
>>690525524
Rustine. Fucked up too much, spent rent money on drugs, cheated, stole, all around dick bag amd she got tired of me bullshit. Tfw you throw away the only good thing you've ever had
>>
>>690540439
i actually try to stay cultured so i am aware of the seasonal changes between our hemispheres. i was just making a joke about the ignorant country i live in. its rubbed off on me though apparently cause i had no idea germans colonized brazil for any other reasons than to escape tribunals
>>
>>690527042
kek what a faggot
>>
>Wylie

>I thought she was the nicest, sweetest girl I had ever met. Turns out, she isn't. She now refers to me as either 'creep' or 'fag', just because I told her I liked her.
>>
>>690525524
Emily.
My schizoaffective disorder pushed her away. She tried her damnedest to help, but I was too much of a coward to seek help. I was on the verge of a bad psychotic episode and knew it... I didn't want her to see me like that and I pushed her away. She left, I lost my grasp on reality, traveled across the country back and forth binge drinking and downing as many pills as possible trying to quiet the voices.. and consequently don't really remember the last 2.5 months of my life. The voices are worse than ever now... I just want things to be quiet... she was always good at calming me down. If I wasn't a coward and sought help, I'd still have my best friend at my side fighting with me.
>>
>his name's Brandon
>he's an abusive fucker and I still miss him sometimes

I don't know why it's so hard to move on from this. I was abused as a child, so I figure I'm so used to this kind of treatment that I seek it out. But I know I deserve better, for myself and my future kids. Dropping his sorry ass was the right choice.
>>
Ana, has a bf
>>
>>690540896
Actually very underweight
>>
File: 1453137300030.png (127 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1453137300030.png
127 KB, 480x480
>>690527115
you're better off without a coal burner
>>
>>690540835
shut up BBThundy
>>
>>690541068
>friendzoned again

kys faggot
>>
Meanwhile I'm hesitating asking out a girl simply because I'm a shallow fuck and I feel like I can do better. Personality-wise she's amazing, and I know for a fact she likes me. What's wrong with me /b/
>>
>>690540267
The only things that help me personally are >exercise
>trying to live a clean life and help others.
>I am a Christian so spending time in prayer/meditation
>working my ass off on projects to preoccupy my time

The only other option is self destruction and I'm probably not going that route just because I couldn't handle it. I am in a manageable state of hell right now. I couldn't handle chaos on top of it all.

Heading to bed, peace be with you Anon. If all that is left in your life is pain this forward... I honestly hope you die well in combat and your wish is fulfilled. Never put aside helping people in need, it is strangely satisfying. Pick up bums, feed homeless. I do it all the time, I don't tell people about that either because I don't want to be or sound self righteous. But here, where it is safe and I can say it as advice not seeking validation. I strongly recommend it. Go find a homeless guy.... get him and you some food, sit with him... listen to his story. You'll walk away in a mindset you can't imagine. It helps with the pain for a short time. It'll always be there for me though, I know it will. Aaron Clarey almost nailed it with his book "The Curse Of The High IQ." But he missed the mark and the book sucks. But he tried. Good night anons.
>>
File: cwispy.png (65 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
cwispy.png
65 KB, 203x200
>>690525524
>Molly
>We dated for a long time
>She thought it stopped working out
>Stopped talking for a long time, took some time to move on
>Started talking again, good friends
>Fall for her all over again
>Fuk.

She's dating a faggot now and I can't figure out how to tell her how I feel. I'm also worried it'll fuck up our friendship, and I'd much rather have that than nothing.

Wat do /b/?
>>
>>690541311
Everything. Swallow your pride and fucking do it.
Then fucking do her.
Then post it.
>>
>>690540999
kek, brazil is pretty strange not a whole lot of ppl even care much about our history. Nice trips btw
>>
>>690541311
Ask that bitch out. No matter who you marry, she gonna look like a ratchet ass horse when she old. Marry a bitch with personality so you don't leave her for some broad who only wants your money when you're 80.
>>
Maple,
>My ideal woman and good friends for a while
>Bully from middle school swoops in
>She forgets all about me
>At least I'm superior in tennis
>>
>>690531871
that dadzone
>>
>>690541085
You deserves a cuck who would treat you right and give up his dick to make and see all your dreams and aspirations come true . that is what you deserve and nothing less
>>
>>690541085
even if you are a fag u deserve a hug now
>>
>>690541346
Stayed up just to see this through. Thanks again, I really appreciate it. Sounds like you've got it figured out well and I'll take that advice. Just never stop trying alright? It's not about the 100 busts, it's about the 1 score.

Peace man, best of luck to you
>>
Her name is Tatiane.
Our first date 100% awesome, we went ice skating but she couldn't skate. Initially she was going to hold on to my hand, but she slipped and we spent the next half an hour hugging in the ice rink. The next day i knew i was in love, i felt taller, stronger, motivated, even woke up earlier and happier. The next two months were nothing but shiny days for me.

Then i finally told her, i told her on an email, the biggest regret of my life. She said no, just wanted to be friends longer. I was devastated that instant and i unfriended her from facebook, i thought that if i isolated myself she would come back to me crying. She didn't. Two days went by and i was the one crying. I sent her emails every day for 14 months. She would reply to a few, sometimes being mad at me, sometimes saying sorry, but she would mostly ignore them all, though i know she read them because i sent them with a tracker.

Out of desperation and sadness, i married another girl. This other girl loves me to death. Me? I don't know, I'd rather be with taty, but i can't break my wife's heart.

The last time she read my emails, i confessed to using a tracker and asked her to block me forever. I told her I'm a bad guy, that she should get as far away from me as possible. She did. After 4 years I still send her emails about once a month. She doesn't read, she doesn't reply.
>>
>>690541582
Yes agreed

>>690541674
Yes am supreme gaylord faggot it's k tho
>>
>>690541311
Can never hurt to get the experience anon
>you miss 100% of the shots you don't take
Or some bullshit like that. What do you have to lose?
>>
Kasie

She never wants to see me or talk to me again. She would rather go out with my former friends. I love that stupid bitch for some retarded reason.
>>
>>690541823
feel yourself hugged anon, just dont get a hard on you fag, kek. Feel better m8
>>
Megan
We missed eachother in the relationship rollercoaster of life and stayed on with our assigned partners.
There was a time when we overlapped and those few months were as close to a fairytale that could be told. But what we were doing was wrong our young foolish eyes.
Now we've both changed so much, I feel as if I'm just clinging to a vague memory. Or a dream that I can't seem to fully remember the next morning.
>>
Sure, right after you
>>
>>690540308
sorry about the shitty greentext

>i get mad because she's sending me mixed signals
>i ask what her problem with me is but she doesn't want to say
>eventually she just says she doesn't want to because she doesn't want it to end badly
>she thinks if we date it would end in a fight and she doesn't want another crazy ex stalking her
>she has one of those
>so i just kind of decide that i just need to prove we'd be good together
>about two weeks pass we're doing good
>we both go to a local anime con together
>just as, whatever we are
>we flirt but don't kiss
>we seem exclusive but she doesn't want to call it a relationship
>but she does seem more open to it
>while there we see this guy she knows
>he had asked her out then just ignored her
>it happened just before we started talking
>she decides to "tell him off'
>it just looked like nice conversation to me
>she says she said what she needed to say
>we leave and she says she'll call me when she gets home
>she talks to me a lot
>but we both enjoy it
>a few hours pass and no call
>i text her once but no response
>i start thinking she could be talking to him
>a couple days pass
>still no response
>i was only texting her once a day but normally she's the one who texts me and she always responds quick
>finally today i get a hold of her and ask if she was talking to him
>she gets all mad and says it was family stuff and i shouldn't be paranoid
>she goes to bed

and yeah, that was like an hour ago
>>
>Melanie
>she doesnt feel the same way
>>
File: 1425950024886.jpg (255 KB, 1280x1122) Image search: [Google]
1425950024886.jpg
255 KB, 1280x1122
>>690525524
This cute mexican girl with huge tits flirted with me. She said she had crush on me for a while and has an asian fetish. I just stood there smiling like an idiot and said bye.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 190x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 190x235
>>690542062
Thanks m9, it means a lot
>N-no homo
>>
>>690542229
i cant find my picardfacepalm.jpg
>>
>>690540553
type fasteeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
>>
>>690525524
>chrstina.

met her in high school, on and off for years. she leaves me but still has feelings for me and i did too but we stayed far away from each others life. Have a girlfriend after a long time of getting over her. christina texts me randomly one day at work asking me if i would see her/how i was. i saw her one day and took her out, everything seemed perfect and i was going to drop my then current girlfriend. i did it, left the country and promised each other we'd be together when i got back.
get back, and my bitch of an ex found out, outted me and now i am alone and pretty bitter. couldve been with the girl that i actually considered marriage with because i was a sloppy fuck who didnt cut a girl when i needed too.
i regret it every day of my fucking life
>>
>>690542197
>>690540308
any advice guys?
>kinda wanted to see the great wisdom of /b/ in action
>>
>>690542502
destroy her will to live by killing all of the people she cares for other than you hehe xd make it happen
>>
>>690541082
Finally seeking help, apparently called her and threatened her a few weeks back. Don't remember it but hell, i don't really remember the last 2.5 months of my life. Hell, I don't really know what happened yesterday.
Seeking help sucks in the USA, insurance doesn't deem the mentally ill treatment to be 'medically necessary' and none of the doctors are really in it to help people.
Needless to say, I'm alone in this. I don't know how I didn't die on the road. I sure as fuck really tried.
I just want to hear her voice again.
>>
File: 4L_rBh812ow.jpg (106 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
4L_rBh812ow.jpg
106 KB, 601x508
>Merry

>Am never going to be good enough for her
>I'm a spic
>She's asian
>myfeels.jpg

Tried to talk to her for over 3 months
Finally talked to her. It all went well

2 weeks after talking., she stopped. And started ignoring me.
>Viva la revolucion

Don't worry guys. I'm okay <3
>>
>>690540553
>The next day she was really happy
>we didn't argue much and we went straight to the pound after the classes
>we did this each day, we didn't win the competition but we were 3rd place
>after the program we were pretty close
>we kept in contact and went out often
>it wasn't until christmas that we began to notice how close we were
>she stoped dressing goth like and started looking decent to me
>the next summer we went camping with her parents we did have our moments
>Gaby and me were so close
>one day after graduation we had a long talk
> she was going out of state to study and I was staying here
>the day before she left we gave each other a long hug and just stayed tgere like idiots
>we didn't care, all I felt was her warm embrace and how much we grew to like one another
>we never did go out or kiss, we grew closer than friends
> I regret not telling her that day how I felt about her
> after she left we tried staying in contact over text, didn't work
>always missed each other
>last thing I heard from her was over a phone call
>she tells me
>anon I hate being sappy but I miss you alot, I just don't know
>what do you mean?
>I just can't talk to you for a while, I'm sorry
>she hung up and never called or reached out for 2 years now.
>I don't know what to feel
Thats why I can't be with her
I was reminiscing to much so I typed it all out, somethings seem off but I tried my best to remember.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.