[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/ho w-privileged-are-you?utm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11
File: 2016-06-19 22.26.59.png (144 KB, 1022x1192) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19 22.26.59.png
144 KB, 1022x1192
https://www.buzzfeed.com/regajha/how-privileged-are-you?utm_term=.am8xm5dEwB#.cwJvqy046R

Hey /b, buzzfeed made this great test so you can see just how privileged you are. Just in case you were confused on if you could actually have problems in your life. And yes! The firsr question is "are you white"
>>
>>690519040
are you telling me... to check my privilege?
>>
>>690519040
Update. Turns out I am "quite privileged" and have no right to complain about anything
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1220x926) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1220x926
5th generation Norwegian American checking in. Super fucking privileged apparently despite the fact that I've worked my ass off my whole life through being homeless, broke, desperate, overwhelmed with debt etc
>>
Fuck buzzfeed
>>
>>690519916
Doesn't matter. you are white. You live a perfect life
>>
Straight white male reporting in, being a public atheist in a Christian town for my teen years apparently makes me not privileged
>>
Pretty sure they just stole it from checkyourprivilege.com
>>
>>690519040
You live with 50 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re quite privileged.

I guess I am, but I am still living in a mobile home with 85k in student debt. But I guess it could be way worse.
>>
>>690519916
>5th generation

you can just call yourself American, mate.
>>
Privilege theory, or critical theory, or cultural marxism - whatever you want to call it, is actually detrimental to everything that it is supposed to be fixing. Nothing like fighting racism with more racism.
>>
File: 1410513915258.gif (290 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410513915258.gif
290 KB, 500x500
>>690519040
LETS ALL GIVE BUZZFEED PAGE VIEWS!
>>
>>690519040
>tommy wesely
>white cis male
dropped
>>
>>690522331
This. This only feeds the author's misconception of quality writing.
>>
I got 59 privilege points out of 100 YAY I'M QUITE PRIVILEGED...ihatebuzzfeed
>>
>score over half
>apparently this means i'm privileged

>try it again ignoring obvious bait answers
>score 26
>still says im privileged

hah hah you can win
>>
File: gaybuzzfeed.png (217 KB, 1207x785) Image search: [Google]
gaybuzzfeed.png
217 KB, 1207x785
Some questions on there are fucking stupid. "Have you ever been called a fag?" Yes, I have. Many times on call of duty. "Has anyone every asked to touch your hair or asked if it was real?"
>>
>>690519040
Scored a 33 as a straight white male. Apparently my life is way shittier than I thought.
>>
Why the Gods of the Internet haven't waged glorious war against the pages of Buzzfeed is beyond my feeble comprehension. Lulz be praised
>>
I got a 70 out of 100

I'm Quite Privileged
>>
>>690519040
lol I got 54/100 and I'm "Quite privileged"
I honestly dont know what I expected.
>>
>>690519040
what kind of bullshit is this any normal person would have to tick like 99 pecent of all questions as true and you can fucking smell that its all about niggers faggots trannies and women.
>>
>>690523676
the fact that they think people asking you if you have a weave is tantamount to being homeless shows how spoiled these writers really are
>>
The scale goes from "Youre not privileged" to "you're quite priveleged". Definitely engineered to cater to certain, buzzfeed loving, groups. Also definitely meant to rustle as many jimmies as possible.
In short,
>buzzfeed is bullshit
>the crowd goes mild
>>
30 years old white. Parents divorced. Dad was a coal miner he had black lung and died when I was 19. Mom had me sometimes (joint custody) I'm white heterosexual and payed for everything my whole life except for summer camp. Because my mom. I don't have any privilege. I'm currently a delivery driver in Pennsylvania
>>
File: Untitled.png (199 KB, 1295x845) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
199 KB, 1295x845
>>690524129
Heres proof
>>
>>690519040

I'm a straight white male and got 38 out of 100.

It's almost as though the color of your skin and the genitalia between your legs don't actually matter.
>>
>>690523676

the hair thing got me too. I have fantastic fucking hair, so it was always a good thing when it happened.
>>
File: OShishIAintPrivvied.png (77 KB, 609x412) Image search: [Google]
OShishIAintPrivvied.png
77 KB, 609x412
I'm a white guy.
>>
Does any of the white males living in a first world country really believe that life isn't comparably way easier just because of those three things? yes, the gender, the skin color and the location in the map.
>>
>>690519040
>be me
>fag op posts some fag test from some fag website
>"sure, let's take it for shits and giggles"
>literally every question asks me if i'm a faggot

Despite having grown up poor, having zero opportunities in my life, and having to make what I have now by myself, I'm fairly certain it was going to make me very privileged because I'm not a faggot and I'm white.

Fuck this generation.
>>
>>690519040
43 out of 100

White hetero cis male. Didn't lie.
>>
You fucking shill motherfucker. OP is a massive shill faggot. I hope this cancerous app that you want so badly to succeed crashes and burns for copyright infringement. You shilling piece of shit. You fucking appkikes have nothing to do but to trick innocent autists into thinking they're ruining your precious little brainchild when in fact they're using it exactly how it is intended to be used. You should be ashamed of yourself you fucking shill jew. You know you will never have us as your personal army and we will not be bought. Right now my elite team of hackers is tracking your ip and I'm hiring a man with a set of skills to track you down and find you. This man will not kill you and make you some sort of shill martyr. He will cut your briss circumcised penis in half and invert it into the labia and clitoris you always deserved you kike piece of shit. Hitler should have gassed your grandparents when he had the chance. Be afraid. Run all you want but you will become trans. The worst torture one of you olive oil guzzling hasidics can endure. Be ready for your family to be sterilized too. You won't be having any children for sure after we castrate you and cut off your stupid kike curls. Be ready. Be afraid. Shill all you want now but soon you'll be raped in your newly created vagina by a hoard of sand niggers. So make your body ready or kill yourself before it happens.
>>
>>690525393
New copypasta?
New copypasta.
>>
>>690519040
>White male with $850,000 California home
>Scored 46
>>
>>690525459
I don't know, anon. I've seen a lot of copypastas, and this one was in a morgue, I can tell by the walls.
>>
>>690525320
>fuck this generation
Oh you special snowflake
>>
>>690525578
A morgue you say? Well I'm a necrophile. That won't be a problem at all
>>
>>690525159
Hispanics and other minorities get plenty of opportunites that whites don't. Applying for colleges and scholarships, all they care about is your race and GPA. White kids get left out in favor of "diversity" and its pretty fucked.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>690519040
Goddamn Jews.
>>
49/100
Im a white upper middle class man lol
>>
I'm losing my goddamn mind at the "i have never been raped" one. I mean, yeah, certain populations are more at risk for rape and sexual assault but ffs buzzfeed, it's shit like that that makes people not take rape seriously.
>>
File: 1466390933637.jpg (81 KB, 720x588) Image search: [Google]
1466390933637.jpg
81 KB, 720x588
>>690519040
>>
>>690525971
See the state of Texas' top 10% law. Its a load of shit that favors idiots in poor school distrcits w/o competition.
>>
>>690519040
This whole idea of 'privilege' is ridiculous. It's just a way to shut people up who might have differing opinions. You can't tell how easy or difficult one's life has been by these criteria. Also, just because someone has had an easy life doesn't mean their opinion is invalid.
>>
>Click "I am white"
>all the other boxes stay unchecked

I'm kind of disappointed, really.
>>
>>690521787
Not THAT much worse. I'd kill myself if I owed that much money. Hope it was medical school.
>>
I can understand the racism, but if you take prescription drugs recreationally you diserve to be gassed along with the dykes and kikes. I have never met a good lesbian. They're all assholes.
>>
>>690519040
You live with 55 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re quite privileged.
>>
79/100
If I was older and graduated college and had a job it would be higher

Feelsgoodman
>>
You live with 42 out of 100 points of privilege.
You’re not privileged at all. You grew up with an intersectional, complicated identity, and life never let you forget it. You’ve had your fair share of struggles, and you’ve worked hard to overcome them. We do not live in an ideal world and you had to learn that the hard way. It is not your responsibility to educate those with more advantages than you, but if you decide you want to, go ahead and send them this quiz. Hopefully it will help.

Come at me, shitlords.
>>
>>690526918
Same
>>
>>690527782
mfw im not white and more privileged than the rest of you
>>
>>690526857
Lol I live in texas, shits not a big deal. UT austin only takes like top 6 now. Its pretty handy for smart kids in bigger districts, the dumb kids flunk out anyways. Plus, up to the top 25-50% can get auto admission with a high enough SAT score so its not unattainable.
>>
>>690526857
No you are just butt hurt you didnt get to go to UT Austin. Stop blaming minorities for your troubles.

"Among the subset of students with both motive and opportunity for strategic high school choice, as many as 25 percent enroll in a different high school to improve the chances of being in the top ten percent. Strategic students tend to choose the neighborhood high school in lieu of more competitive magnet schools and, regardless of own race, typically displace minority students from the top ten percent pool. The net effect of strategic behavior is to slightly decrease minority students' representation in the pool(http://www.nber.org/papers/w16663)."
>>
>You are male
Yes, so I don't get special scholarships or preferential hiring because of my gender, am more likely to die young, am expected to bear the full burden of courting women and raising a family, etc.
Wow I can really feel that privilege already
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-20-01-36-56.png (403 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-20-01-36-56.png
403 KB, 1080x1920
Since I'm male, not gay, and white
>>
>>690519040
lmao was going through my privledge and one tick box is MY PARENTS ARE HETEROSEXUAL
>>
>>690519040
If I were emperor I would gather all these privilege shitlords onto spaceships and send then into the sun where they belong.
>>
>>690519040
Mexican American 45 out of 100
I know I'm not privileged but it doesn't bother me. uh
>>
>>690527529
Ehh I worked on my doctorate in CS, got into some trouble with a professor and then bailed with only a masters. So it kinda stinks.
>>
>>690519040
Gay trans-sexual Jewish Native American here, suck my inverted vagina-dick I scored a 9,000.
>>
>>690519040
I'm an outwardly white male, born into a thoroughly middle class family.
I scored 45/100.
Why? Because this kind of shit thrives on nuance, and I answered every question legitimately, down to a technically correct "have you ever been denied an opportunity due to your gender", which was a yes, thanks to affirmative action.

This is it /b/. The social justice warriors are starting to collapse in on themselves.
>>
File: IMG_20160620_014317.jpg (624 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160620_014317.jpg
624 KB, 1440x2560
>>690519040
Oh my god this is so stupid. It doesn't account for so many things. I'm 29, make 6figs, mostly white, but I've lived in ridiculously oppressive countries so I got to keep a lot of privilege points. Should I show this to people

>check your privilege shitlord

I did
>>
>>690519040
Apperantly, I'm not privileged.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.