[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's start off with I will deliver, but I need your help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11
File: rsz_grenade_trap_4705.jpg (16 KB, 350x242) Image search: [Google]
rsz_grenade_trap_4705.jpg
16 KB, 350x242
Let's start off with I will deliver, but I need your help.

I have immigration court tomorrow and me and my family might be deported, but since we own a home (no mortgage) we would be given time to sell it and then get out of the country. If we cant sell my home, I'm going to burn it down before my flight back to my country because I put a lot of work, A LOT, to make my home beautiful and I will NOT give the government my home for free! So /b/, I need a way to burn down my house, maybe like a timer or something that will set off a fire or explosion to destroy my house while I'm boarding my plane.

I will deliver like I said, but it must work and I can't be blamed for it.

Come on /b/, give me some bad ass ideas.
>>
Bump. Curious to see what people say.
>>
File: 1459261189153.jpg (84 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1459261189153.jpg
84 KB, 750x600
bumpidy bump
>>
Drench in gasoline and throw a match in that bitch
>>
Bump. Curious as well
>>
>>690500150
phone controlled switch
space heater
flammables
leave stove on
>>
>>690500150
> being this stupid
>>
Also be sure to film it
>>
>>690500150
>I can't be blamed for it.
that might have been possible before you made this post
just give up
>>
It's simple. if you don't want to face criminal charges later for Arson or leave a trace that you did it. get some lint from your dryer. roll it tightly between your fingers to form kind of a rope. set that rope near some flammable shit like papers, or drapes. light rope of lint on fire and it will smolder for hours. once it reaches the end of the rope with flammable shit it will all go up in flames. the cool thing about lint is it leaves no residue. do it near an electrical outlet to make it look like that is what caught on fire.
>>
>>690501010
or easier yet, timer switch
>>
>>690500150
I am glad you are being deported before you can become an arsonist.
>>
>>690501558
this is the most simple, cheapest and effective way to insure a house fire. do it in an interior room also so by the time flames and smoke are very noticeable by neighbors there is a good chance that the structural integrity of the house is destroyed. this method is the choice of home insurance arsonist fraud artists. it's impossible to prove that anything was done maliciously by the home owner.
>>
>>690502069
unless you were retarded enough to make a post about it on the internet that will never go away
and no 4chan is archived
>>
>>690502418
yeah it's a pretty well know method. and to suggest that out of 350m americans one person will connect OP to this thread after the deed is done is just retarded.
>>
Im snitching on OP
>>
OP here

I was told I wasn't born here when I turned 18. I lived here all my life, but I found out after coming back to America from vacation that I wasn't born here after ICE stormed my fucking house. I'm pretty wealthy in my country, but I don't want my house being left behind to the government. It's worth $102,000. Let's make 4chan history. Let's fuck shit up!
>>
>>690502418
the guy is safe if he isn't posting from his home or phone unless they decide to track him with his situation (court tomorrow, house set on fire, family deportation, etc)
>>
>>690500150
That's arson/destroying property. You'll put others in danger and get potentially into even more trouble. Don't do it.
>>
>>690503034
Dont give more identifying details dont be so retarded they will use that info to prove you set your home on fire if you decide to do it
>>
>>690501558
>>690502069

samefag here. 2inches of lint rope is roughly 30minutes of burn time. time your length appropriately
>>
>>690500150
All foreigners are criminals. You deserve to be deported.
>>
>>690503034
>$102000
fking poor fag
>>
Toaster with news paper in it drenched in petrol if you have a gas stove leave the gas on and set the timer and leave simple as that FUCK THE SYSTEM (A)
>>
>>690500150
bar heater covered in gasoline soaked rags
heater plugged into wall socket timer

shitloads of flamables around the house, mix up some gasoline and styrofoam balls together and spread that shit around the place
>>
>>690503507
Just make sure you light the end on fire for a few seconds. then blow it out so it's not actively on fire. just smoldering, once it reaches the end with flammable stuff that smoldering will be enough to catch them on fire.
>>
http://arnoldit.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/fire.jpg
>>
>>690503761
>>690503782

These fucking idiots using timers is just retarded. HURRDURRR TIMERS like a fucking arson investigator wouldn't see a fucking wall timer next to where everything fucking caught fire. the goal is to not get caught. THE LINT METHOD IS THE ONLY METHOD OP.
>>
>>690500150
>Will be charged with arson
>Will not be deported
>>
>>690500150

Pay some Nigger to do it for ya
>>
make a Molotov cocktail n throw the bitch in the and haul ass to the airport or wher ever you gota go
>>
As a firefighter I hope you fucking get arrested and ass raped in jail.

If your illegal ass does pull this off you're putting countless innocent lives of firefighters at risk over the fact that youre a worthless alien and the government is getting rid of your useless ass.
>>
>>690504325
Same.

OP you make me sick.
>>
>>690504325
Agreed, he is worthless, but isnt your entire government also worthless for letting this happen? If i was in OPs shoes id do the same, maybe id drive my fucking car into it then leave who knows.
>>
1-Buy a burner cellphone (Like those 20 dollar prepaid shits)
2-Open it and disarm it, find the cables that go to the part that vibrates
3-De-attach de cables and connect them to a electrical igniter (Sometimes even fireworks work if you know how to)
4-Get a big pipe and fill it with thermite (Pretty easy to do)
5-Put the igniter in the tube
6-Hide it in a place with reception

When you are going to beanerland call the number of the burner cellphone
>>
>>690504528
I mean to say id destroy my house as well, but deff not with fire
>>
>>690500150
Timer switch for pets
Take a lamp cord and cut it to expose the wire the set it to a perferd time,then drench home in gas and a lot by the exposed wire.
To make sure it works make a small test in a bucket with water near by.
Enjoi fag
>>
BAIT, Fuck off OP
>>
I would sell it so I can afford a new home.
>>
>>690504528
Gut it, cause structural damage to it, rip it the fuck up with a chainsaw, I don't fucking care.

Once you cause a fire, it's firefighters jobs to put it out, you're dragging them into a situation that they never should be in but they are because its what theyre trained to do.
>>
>>690500150
Just pay a Mexican to torch it.
>>
File: 1455491472944.jpg (89 KB, 734x960) Image search: [Google]
1455491472944.jpg
89 KB, 734x960
Of course it would be a worthless alien trying to burn down a shitty home because the government is finally deporting his ass
>>
File: 1465499013107.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1465499013107.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>690500150
get out dont come back
>>
>>690503034
Pics or it is a lie with timestamp
Captcha CASA
>>
>>690500150
As a firefighter I'm telling you to put gasoline puddles in every corner of the room of every room of the house and light one off with a match at the door. There will be so many points of origin that the fire investigators won't know that its arson and it'll put them off your trail.
>>
>>690502764
>implying this has anything to do with murricans
>>
>>690500150
>but it must work and I can't be blamed for it.
We have forensic science, bro.
You need the device to completely burn so there's no evidence, and it needs to start somewhere that accidental fires are likely to happen.

Happening so close to when you left is circumstantial at best, so not real evidence, but they could still get confessions out of people.
>>
OP here

You are right about the fire. Too dangerous, but who knows, I might leave it to someone on 4chan with the house title. I can't take anything big so, tv, consoles, pcs, etc will be left. Nondangerous methods? Maybe the fire thing was from anger.
>>
>>690502976
Fuck you new fag nigger
>>
>>690503034
ever though about the fact that it remains your property?
>>
You are doing it so wrong. get the propane tank to have a "failure" and have the fucker blow up half of your house. I'm not a propane expert, but that shit will make a massive explosion.
>>
>>690505203
You can't own property in the US if you're not a citizen, which OP is not.
>>
>>690500150
blow up the propane tank to fuck over your neighbors or just dose the house in gasoline and make a timer to light it off
>>
>>690505179
leave it to me faggot I would western union your ass.
what State ?
>>
>>690504977
What pics, m8
>>
>>690505298
Vapor.
>>
Just give it away
>>
>>690505037
>gasoline puddles in every corner of the room of every room of the house
so then they won't know it's arson...
>>
File: feminine1.webm (2 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
feminine1.webm
2 MB, 300x240
>>690500150
http://goo.
gl/57LLlQ
>>
>>690505312
bullshit
>>
>>690500150
"hey guys im illegal and fortunate enough to steal a house along with other things, they caught me and and are giving me due process, how do i commit arson, flee the law, hide evidence, further develop the stereotype of shitty foreigners all without getting caught?
>>
>>690504012
What if it's not your house and you can't access it? I prefer fire bombs
>>
>>690500150
gasoline and matches maybe some sort of contraption in your stove if you have a gas stove
>>
>>690505463
>Being this dense
>>
>>690505037
As a training arson investor, that is absolutely bull shit. After seeing that, I would call for the state fire Marshall. He'll bring a dog that can sniff out gas. And if we find gas then it was clearly arson.
>>
>>690505541
kek
>>
>>690505312
Are you fucking retarded? Goddamn foreigners own like half of the freaking property in NYC.
>>
>>690505312
You must be retarded. If you have proof of identification and a bank note, then yes you can
>>
>>690505332
also OP only if it is in the California area im willing to take property of your home.
if you really owned it wouldn`t you be a resident by now ?
>>
>>690505601
Holy fucking shit that's the fucking point you stupid motherfucker.
>>
>Op
What city and state i want to see the method you chose
>>
File: feminine2.webm (2 MB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
feminine2.webm
2 MB, 300x240
>>690505494
>>
This is exactly why you deserve to be deported you fucking tape worm
>>
>>690504535
Or don't do that because that would probably kill the next family living in the house. Maybe do the exact same thing but don't use fucking thermite and do it rite after trial
>>
>>690501627

This

FBI is on 4chan like flies on shit

You're fucked, basically, anon
>>
Property Is theft
>>
>>690505883
:^)
>>
>>690505987
No they are not. Stop being so paranoid only the NSA watches you not the FBI.
>>
>>690500150
>me and my family might be deported

GTFO, filth.
>>
i just wanna let you know OP, only the lazy mexicans that dont work and collect welfare are the aliens we (atleast i) hate, if you got a job and are contributing to the economy you are good in my eyes
>>
>>690504535
check ur racism, maybe hes candian.
>>
>>690506703
He isnt mexican
>>
>>690505312
pretty sure you can
>>
>>690506942
what is he then
>>
File: lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg (15 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
lynchtrayvonamericanpsyco.jpg
15 KB, 240x255
>>690500150
Put bomb that goes off 1 day after you leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
>>
Be legal, faggot.
>>
>>690504895
Why did he throw her into the USA?
>>
>>690504325
We are lucky he is not swatting the house before he catches it on fire.
>>
OP here, legit OP

This was b8. Just wanted reactions. I'm surprised done people have heart on here. Damn, lol.
>>
>>690507926
Fag
>>
>>690507926
>I'm surprised done people have heart on here.

Not an alien, OP's a fucking retard.

Deport him and his family.
>>
>>690500150
>me and my family might be deported
>we own a home (no mortgage) we would be given time to sell it and then get out of the country.

So, you can stay until you sell your house? I'd list it for 2x appraised value. And be sure to include the part about where children were murdered in the basement and might be buried under the garage. And oh yeah; it's haunted.

Then tell immigration judge that you will leave just as soon as the house sells. Promise.
>>
Leave the title to me
>>
here it is. take an alarm clock qnd cut the speaker wires. solder a SMALL bit of resistance wire to it, so when the alarm goes off, power will run through the line, heating up the wire. from there, just have it in a flammable substance and you should be golden. waddaya think?
>>
File: image%3A1418.jpg (45 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
image%3A1418.jpg
45 KB, 600x431
>>690508385
you forgot the part about how all your neighbors are convicted child rapists
>>
>>690505312
>You can't own property in the US if you're not a citizen

Bullshit. http://www.trulia.com/voices/Home_Buying/Are_non_US_citizens_allowed_to_wholly_own_property-37615
>>
I saw a post mentioning thermite, thought I'd leave this here
>>
>>690500150
Just sell the house for 50 bucks to some 4chan neckbeard, then they can get outta mommas basement
>>
>>690501627
this
>america is being evil, ill show them!
>nearly kills people

Altho op if you really wanna, you just need to get something to short out electrically.

find the worst put together electrical outlet, etc, and get a small timed servo to push like 15gauge wire in it. should almost melt it while burning down the house
>>
>>690509484
I dont see how thermite is going to help. he is not trying to melt steel beams. if he can ignite thermite he can ignite the whole fucking house anyway especially considering american houses are build of cardboard most of the time. (though that probably lowers the building costs a lot so I can understand it).
>>
>>690500150
Seems like bullshit post. Foreigners are allowed to own property. Right to dwell in country is unrelated to whether you can own a house.
>>
>find gas pipe in your house (should lead to gas stove or water heater)
>cut with blowtorch
>the gas should leak out and the house will explode when someone plugs in/ turns on any electrical appliance
>>
>>690510688
If you choose to use this method, the house will be destroyed along with the next owner of the house that the government sells it to.
>kill two birds with one stove
>>
File: Sweeny1.jpg (306 KB, 896x896) Image search: [Google]
Sweeny1.jpg
306 KB, 896x896
Op your a bitch! Stick the thing in your ass than pull the pin. No one cares, You family is going to get deported than enslaved in the sex trade and passed around like a blunt at a party..
>>
If home is multistory, turn off all pilot lights downstairs, leave valves open, cut plug from lamp, clean ends of each wire, plug into wall and leave ends just far enough apart to spark... 2-3 days later, depending on how big house, how many gas lines open, boom
>>
>>690510688
Might wanna turn off your gas and bleed the pipes before trying this
>>
>>690509015
I wouldn't want to live near Muslims either
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.