[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /b/. I did LSD for the first time a few days ago and my brain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14
File: 1306280843755.jpg (31 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1306280843755.jpg
31 KB, 576x432
Sup /b/. I did LSD for the first time a few days ago and my brain still feels fucking strange. Idk how to describe it. Just kinda foggy and almost sore in a way. Anybody have a similar experience?

Also general drug thread
>>
Yeah I get afterglow the day after, then feel tired for a day or two
>>
>>690496033
Nobody told you? Oh shit OP, I'm sorry man. LSD never really wears off. You permanently damaged your brain. Why do you think they call it acid? They should really regulate this stuff.
>>
>brain
>>
>>690496566
what this guy said, but luckily you'll stop noticing it in a few days
>>
File: 1358539404803.png (111 KB, 300x333) Image search: [Google]
1358539404803.png
111 KB, 300x333
>>690496244
Any tips on not having a bad trip? Like I said it was my first time and I was definitely nervous as hell going into it. There were times when I was tripping when I was feeling pretty fucking amazing and then almost instantly it could turn dark and pretty frightening. I honestly felt like I was losing my mind at times and that scared the fuck out of me. I've got some anxiety issues so Acid might not have been the best choice for me I think. I tried mushrooms before and had an incredible time though.
>>
>>690496814
Oh I've never touched the stuff. You think I want brain rot? Stick to safe stuff like coke and heroin. Opiates never hurt anybody.
>>
>>690496033
>>690496566
Always remember, you're here forever
>>
>>690496814
Don't do it while nervous. Honestly it is all about the setting. Play music, specifically Flying Lotus - Fall in Love if you have a bad trip. Good bass headphones too. Having Xanax on the side just in case is a good idea, pulls you right out of the trip
>>
>>690496033
sure you got real lsd ?
>>
>>690497062
Other than a deviated septum, noticeably higher penchant for violence and the addiction, is coke really that bad for you?

I say no, it's awesome
>>
>>690497656
Shh, you're ruining it. We're trying to get him addicted to crack remember? For the lulz.
>>
>>690497752
Oh yeah! My bad!

>>690496033
Hey OP, stop sucking dicks and come see what the negroes have cooked up!
>>
File: bait.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>690496566
>>
>>690497656
I watched a cokehead last night struggle to light his cigeratte.

First, he went through 4 cigs because the act of pulling one out of the pack and putting in his mouth was behind his fucked up motorskills. He just kept dropping them, one after another.

Once he managed to get the fourth one into his mouth, he lit it and took one puff before burning his finger and dropping it on the ground.

I then watched him open a water bottle, take a swig, then accidentally pour it all over himself because he forgot to put the lid back on.

If you cherish your motor skills and ability to handle basic tasks, dont do fucking coke.
>>
A somewhat similar thing happens to me with some drugs. After my first time trying shrooms, I couldn't feel round doorknobs for about a week. Sounds strange as fuck I know but that's what happened. Also for like 3-4 days after I smoke weed, about twice or thrice a day, my back randomly feels like it's burning and I can feel my skin bubbling. I would stop smoking but I kind of like it now.
>>
>>690498062
last time I did acid my skin felt really uncomfortable for a day; especially on my fingers
>>
>>690496033

Your reality is already HALF hallucination. If you're not careful, it will become TOTAL hallucination. You'll have to learn to live in a very strange new world.
>>
>>690497612
Yeah. I was with a very close, trustworthy, friend who is very experienced with psychedelics. She had a test kit and said it was good. The tab itself had no taste at all and I've heard thats a good sign.
>>
>>690496566
summerfag detected
>>
Buy your shit off the internet, avoid research chems like the plague. Anything you get off the streets will be "acid" which will be 25i or some other gross ass bullshit. It is really difficult to have a bad trip on acid
>>
File: 1447892379499.jpg (63 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1447892379499.jpg
63 KB, 500x407
>>690496566
Stop
>>
>>690498268
True that. It definitely changes your perspective for a while, but the drug will be totally out of your system in less than two weeks. You’ll feek back to normal by then, OP
>>
>>690496033
I took mushrooms for the first time a week ago and my brain felt cooked for days afterwards. I think I did too much for my first time though, 5 grams, I definitely had waves of fear and paranoia mixed with feeling I was losing my mind. But many moments of intense pleasure and fun. Have already done it once since.
>>
>>690498818
Right on. Thanks m8.

In your guy's opinion...how does acid compare to shrooms?

For me shrooms reminded me a lot of the first time I smoked pot in the way I was just laughing absolutely uncontrollably at everything. Different in terms of very deep introspective thinking and slight visual hallucinations. Only did half an eighth though so I guess that probably had something to do with it.

I can't really put into words what acid was like but goddamn it was intense. Wayyyy different than shrooms for me.
>>
>>690496814
Take a small dose of MDMA first, the whatever the fuck it releases in your brain will keep the trip good
>>
>>690499502
I soaked mine in concentrated lemon juice for a few hours, I was told it makes it more halucinagenic. And I was not disappointed. Though I've never done lsd so I have no point of comparison.
>>
>>690497062
>opiates never hurt anybody
Opiate ruin life's all the time
lsd doesn't destroy ur life, it just enlightens you
>>
sigh. i smoke weed all the time and thats all ive been doing. but i have tried very hard to get shrooms or acid while my brother has tried them a bunch of times. i've always wanted to try them because i want that experience and think it'd be good for my brain. some people said it changed their life. sadly nobody wants to go through with it and bail on me all the time. i keep forgetting my brother might still have a connection.
>>
>>690499502
I haven’t done shrooms, but there’s a really thin, blurry line between not enough acid and too much. I did two tabs my first time and handled it fine, but I tried three tabs twice and completely lost it both times. When you’re tripping, you feel a hell of a lot more sober than you actually are.
>>
>>690499769
Also the acidmath (aftermath) will last a while especially after your first time. My first time I was weird for like a month.
>>
>>690499914
just get it from a darknet market. its relatively safe and much more reliable than street dealers
>>
>>690500152
MDMA can fuck with your head for months
>>
>>690500174
yeah but i barely know shit about that and nobody wants to help here they just want me to lurk. i've looked at that place and apparently they only use bitcoins and i dont fucking know how to get bitcoins or any of that dumb shit. and they say to use proxies but im not paying for that
>>
>>690498001
Coke doesn't make you do that
>>
>>690500407
it doesnt cost anything other than buying bitcoins. everything you need to know can be learned in an hour or so
>>
As for me, I'm always back to normal the day after. Weeks and months of aftereffects sounds very strange.
>>
going to ibiza wednesday and probs gonna do MD for the first time, what should i expect? Not done any other drugs just ganka ereday
>>
>>690500362
Agreed but in small doses it's relatively harmless as far as chemical drugs go. Im talking like a 0.1 before you drop the acid.
>>
>>690500686
i dont understand bitcoins. i know its a stuid online currency but how does it work? i believe i saw 1 bitcoin is over 200 dollars or something. plus they dont even give them out to you do they, its like some club shit instead of just using a credit card to buy them
>>
>>690500776
The prolinged acidmath I described was more of an "enlightening" that took a while to get used to
>>
>>690496033
Op try candyflipping. Google it. There's a guide on reddit which explains it pretty good. Haven't tried it myself yet since I have a problem with drugs for a few years now. Maybe somebody can help me. Everytime i smoke weed the first 10 minutes feel great, I become light headed, everything starts to spin and I start losing my balance. Afterwards I'm vomiting the shit out of my body for 3 hours and can't move. My tongue feels like it peels of its skin and my eyes trip my senses. My feeling of balance gets fucked from a-z. Pl0x help. Wanna get stoned again. Tried already different dealers and smoked with others. They got a great time and I was puking out of the balcony.
>>
>>690501111
WITNESS!
>>
>>690500849
I honestly hate molly. It just feels like the come-up of acid the entire time without ever actually tripping
>>
>>690500929
True
>>
>>690496033
>Anybody have a similar experience?

OOK OOK IS CAVEBOY LEARNING?
>>
>>690501165
You’re allergic to cannabis
>>
File: referencelimeshold.jpg (34 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
referencelimeshold.jpg
34 KB, 450x600
>>690500501

I agree this anon saw something but it was not a cocaine high
sounds like being stimmed right the fuck out (jitters and loss of coordination due to shaking) as well as smoking a lot of synthetic weed (derp mode, couch lock, what is even going on right now). Possible unknown research chemicals rather than stimulants

when people are strong addicts, they start to settle for a lot of chemicals to substitute for cocaine since coke is expensive and research chems that are simulate coke are dirt cheap by comparison
>>
>>690501225
interesting angle, appreciated. Is the come up dope tho?
>>
I took acid every day for over 6 months my senior year in high school.

It made it where if I DIDN'T take it then I was tripping.

Now I am older and have memory troubles, so I don't recommend doing it a whole bunch.
>>
>>690501430
Fuck is that even possible? Can I at least use other drugs like e or lsd?
>>
File: software1991.jpg (119 KB, 1438x1415) Image search: [Google]
software1991.jpg
119 KB, 1438x1415
>>690501430
no man he's smoking way too much weed. seriously anon needs to take one hit and hold it in for 5 seconds at least
'
there are some veteran pot heads I know who admit to vomitting after smoking a lot of pot. It's not just the smoke inhalation there is a body freakout going on induced by mental panic or something. if you call that a temporary allergy, not really. body is more acting like it has been poisoned.
>>
>>690501582
Jittery euphoria
>>
>>690501165
Possibly what >>690501430 said.
Have you tried oils/edibles or hash? You may just be allergic to part of the plant matter not the actual THC.
>>
>>690501717
They shouldn't affect you the same, unless you have anxiety issues like my one bro and drugs just make him lose his shit.
>>
>>690500362
i did a full dose of mdma my first time trying and didnt have any noticeable side effects other than sleeping for like 24hours after the high was gone prolly cause i hadnt slept in 30 hours once i got to sleep
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 800x622
I'm not going to green text this but, first year out of high school I started doing acid because my friends was out of shrooms, I tried half a tab and shit was cool, but the next day my brain was all still Mucky. Within two months long story short. I didn't space out my trips and acid intake (which you should do because you build a slight tolerance to the affects and dosage). This being said I ended up one week taking a tab Monday, two tabs Wednesday, and on Friday night I had "one tab in the morning, two tabs at night and two drops (more potent form of acid), smoked weed, and drank a bit of alchohol. It may not sound like much but I had a multi world, complex universe dimensional I guess experience and just sat with tears rolling down my emotionless face. I felt my brain melting and though I should go to the hospital, but instead of overreacting I just rode it out. And now to this day two years later I still space out and I can tell my brain isn't at the capacity where it was at two years ago. I fucked myself and wish I never started acid.. Any similar stories of this happening with too much acid?
>>
>>690500989
you dont have to buy a full bitcoin. you just buy however much you want such as 0.03 bitcoin which is 20 dollars. also you dont have to sign up for any clubs to get it. theres places where you can get it with a debit or credit card
>>
>>690502172
Define a "full dose" like a gram? Half gram? What? Most I ever did in one night was 3 grams and Holy fuck did I want to die after.
>>
>>690502452
I can tell you right now that probably wasn't acid bro. I've dropped 4 double dipped tabs at once while drunk, stoned and on M and mush. Had nothing like that ever.
>>
>>690498466
You just took one tab?
>>
>>690501770
>>690501784
Kek I smoked pretty much every day back in high school but my friends did as well and they're all fine up to thus day. And no I haven't tried hash or any other drugs since I'm way too scared of that "allergic" side effect. Its like having a freaking nightmare, while getting oral rape and be bondaged to the toilet seat.
That's why I'm asking if I can take other drugs without hesitation. I already tripped thrice, cause I retard.
Is there a way to check if I'm just allergic to cannabis or the thc part of cannabis?,
>>
>>690502621
alright so i just downloaded a bitcoin wallet. it looks like coinbase is a good site to get bitcoins. how do people get these in the first place? it doesnt make any sense to me. like its just a digital currency made out of expensive 1s and 0s. also i heard about bitcoin mining, does that work?
>>
>>690502452
Research chemicals can really fuck your head up if not all of that acid was LSD
>>
>>690498537
newfag detected
>>
My m8 gets the most extreme reactions from acid. Once we took 7,5 tabs of the cleanest acid we ever had. I was kind of alright. He got so fucked, I had to stay with him in his room for 3 days an teach him English (we both foreigners studying in UK).
>>
>>690503018
Try Google.com sometime
>>
File: ahhya.jpg (75 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
ahhya.jpg
75 KB, 500x300
>>690496033
Yes everytime, thats why if you do too much you turn into faggot hippie, you need to get lots of sleep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozMuy_k4Nrg
>>
>>690503162
id rather have a discussion about it internet to internet with someone who knows experience. why be like that
>>
>>690503014
Allergies can develop over time, I smoked cigs for 2 years just fine, then one day my throat started to swell up and I was coughing like I was going to die and kept puking. Turned out to be an allergy.
>>
kek, welcome to your new life. i used to be well spoken and charismatic, energetic, ect. fairly alpha, i was funny and women liked me, but one of my acid trips permanently changed me and now 6 years later im a fat autist and most of my relationships, friendly and romantic, completely fell apart and my anxiety skyrocketed. wish i could have old me back
>>
>>690496033
I had hardcore visuals often throughout the day for 2 months after taking around 1500 ug
It all goes away with time
>>
>>690503014
If you wanna know if you're allergic to cannabis or just thc smoke some shatter or oil because it's a thc concentrate. If you experience the same symptoms you probably have an anxiety disorder brought upon by weed. Which can develop over time as well.
>>
>>690503018
bitcoin mining nowdays is impossible to do alone. coinbase is alright if you are ok entering personal info otherwise go with localbitcoins or paxful
>>
File: teddy-shot-roosevelt.jpg (23 KB, 400x419) Image search: [Google]
teddy-shot-roosevelt.jpg
23 KB, 400x419
>>690502452
no offense to you sir:

There are a lot of people who have had these face-melting trips, basically there are no words to describe where you went during that time. You may only have a few hours worth of these trips compared to the rest of your normal life or even a normal life's worth of marijuana smoking or alcohol drinking.

I have had out of body experiences with LSD, DXM, pot, and about a dozen different hallucinogenic drugs I bought on the internet

A lot of people have a remorse phase when they do drugs beyond what they ever though they would do. "I thought I'd smoke cigs and drink but never do this acid shit!" part of the remorse phase is having theories of brain damage. This is enforced by public stigma placed on drugs that are dangerous or shameful. "this is your brain on drugs". in effect a lot of people start to feel guilty after doing drugs or even have premarital sex because sex is stigmatized in some communities.

Just chill man. I'm sure whatever happened to you probably left it's fair of scars. There are bad trips out there and inexplicable trips, things that haunt you for a while. It's of course why no parent should encourage their kids of experiment with these things without having an enormous respect for the consequences.

good luck man. I have done enough drugs and had a "death trip" or vision of my suicide or of autism or brain damage or vision of a doomed future where everything is aligned against me. This kind of trip is not unique to any specific drug, it's a product of mental anxiety and thought loops because of degradation of reasoning powers as well as immense short term memory loss.... All these things wear off once the drugs are gone. However, the memories of these events remain, which can lead to real anxiety about everyday life and addiction. The consequences are real, but they do not have to mean brain damage. The brain is constantly creating new cells, pruning old pathways, and changing every day.
>>
>>690503463

>Taking LSD
>Gambling your consciousness

You lost hard faggot
>>
>>690503463
I feel you /b/ro, I've completely changed and my fiancé says I'm not the same person, lost all my friendships and spend my days just sitting at home because I hate being social and would rather keep to myself. I wish I could take it back.
>>
>>690503305
Buy the bitcoins with cash, or buy amazon giftcards with cash and buy bitcoins with those
>>
>>690503305
4chan is one of the shittiest places you can possibly go for advice
>>
>>690502452
sorry to hear about that. But that wasn't LSD bro. Look up long term effects of chronic LSD use. Those symptoms aren't heard of.
>>
>>690503678
Thanks anon, but the whole "loop" thing.. I had buddies I did acid with and some didn't know each other, but they all didn't share the same experience as when I would get caught in a loop of thought or images and I would just loop and unexplainable things would happen when I would get caught in one like I could see the light and knew that if I got lost in the loop I wouldn't come back. Any thing ever happens similar that you know of?
>>
>>690503678
Well put anon.
>>
>>690498062
Every time after I smoke and come down, the day after feels like I'm missing half of my brain. Like, my normal brain work is going on but it's as if there's another hold mind in my head that's broken. Sounds stupid but yeah
>>
Some people just can't handle drugs.
>>
>>690503750
so once i have bitcoin i can go onto the dark net and buy whatever with it with no security? is that place actually trustworthy has anybody gotten anything from there?
>>
>>690504433
some people are too stupid to handle drugs
>>
>>690501165
Same shit happens to me when I do bong hits. The high turns real sour and then sudden spinning and immediate vomiting
>>
>>690503707
yup
>>690503713
i was looking through old internet conversations for some reason and came across one with a girl who was my best friend who i was extremely close with, you could see like night and day the way i suddenly changed and eventually came to a part where she said she felt like she doesn't know me and i remembered that being the part of my life where shit really fell apart. reading that line hit me right in the feels, almost killed myself that night tbh fam
>>
>>690504455
you need a vpn and PGP key at the very least
>>
>>690503581
But if I'm taking a the concentrate, wouldn't that fuck me even more up if I'm allergic to it? The last time I smoked I almost died. My flatmate pulled my tongue out of my throat and pushed it flat so I can breath. Sorry but I don't wanna die. Isn't there a save way? Like an allergy test or anything?
>>
>>690504455
Okay FBI... And if your an actual anon trying to buy from the dark web like its shopping at Walmart then I say welcome the summerfag and see what happens... Unless you have TOR
>>
>>690504604
aw jeez. well i use cyberghost free sometimes, and i dont know what a pgp key is. have you ever bought anything from there?

>>690504872
i have tor but it's very slow.
>>
>>690504533
Damn sorry to hear that, same here, somewhere in the months after I've now realized I'm less patient and just fed up with everything to the point where I don't find enjoyment in anything, unless I have depression but I would never admit to it, acid definitely fucked me in the head and I too have had nights where I've almost just ended it because nothing's really worth it
>>
>>690504509
I have a theory that all drugs should be legal but the age of legalization should be different based on the danger of the chemical. Eg marijuana LSD mushrooms 18. Alcohol and ciggerettes 21. Cocaine and opiates 25. Won't solve all the drug problems but it will end the drug war and minimize some problems associated with youths engaging in risky use.
>>
File: noalcohol.jpg (91 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
noalcohol.jpg
91 KB, 480x720
>>690504091

for a long time, researching people's internet drug experiences was a better hobby for me than doing drugs because I knew I was an addict in the making.

what I can say is that thought loops are very common. People who smoke a lot of weed, stop at convenience store. Three go in to buy food, the other guy sits in the van too high to be in public. Well the guys go through and derp their way toward buying beverages while the guy in the van had a bad trip. When the 3 people come back, laughing how retarded they were, the one guy in the van said, "What's wrong!? You were gone forever" well his companions assured him, no, things were just fine they were going to leave and told him a funny comment they thought the cashier was also high. Well the guy in the van says, "That's good, we don't want to get caught. Anyway, you guys saved me. I felt trapped in this van and was having a thought loop for what felt like hours, and you guys just rescued me from these bad feelings" All in all, the 3 friends were inside the store for less than 5 minutes

Anyway, you're going to be okay. The thing is, no doctor or therapist is going to be able to scan your brain and say, look at these holes. Obviously indicative of illicit drug use.

However, doctors and therapists will assure you if you are sad enough, glum enough, worried enough, that yes you probably caused a little brain damage. And they will recommend antidepressants, therapy, counselling, and a 12 step program for recovery. Any of those may be helpful or harmful, but not as harmful as being an addict your whole life, I'll say that.

I have had bad trips and death trips I literally every hallucinogenic or even "hard drug" that I have ever tried. I remind myself, well you have done a lot of drugs obviously some of that is just going to be terrible. Not irreversible or permanent, if you choose to lead a balanced life after the bad experience
>>
>>690504526
Fuck your life and fuck my life. Have you tried any other drugs since then? Can you smoke pot normally?
>>
>>690505094
cyberghost is fine and you can get a pgp key with a quick google search. takes about ten minutes. as for ordering anything from there before, ive ordered acid in the past about a year ago with no problems. just dont buy anything too big and heavy or anything that smells a whole lot
>>
>>690505094
Make sure you set up a vpn and a IP for somewhere other than your own ( they have free ip addresses that you can use on the Internet) and still at that it's still risky
>>
>>690503014
Kek two of my highschool friends smoked everyday and they still play WoW living on neetbux.
>>
>>690505437
it doesnt matter how old you are if you want it, youre going to get it whether its legal or not.
>>
>>690504509
kind of a noncomment, if you ask me

some people are too smart to handle drugs.
>>
>>690505620
>>690505626
how is it risky does the FBI just stay on that website and look for ip addresses? thats a shitty job. also when you order it, does it come in the mail packaged normally like a box nobody would notice?
>>
>>690504676
You can't allergy test for an illicit substance. I've never heard of anyone being allergic to THC, just take a very small dab.
>>
>>690504509
kek top b8
>>
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░░░░░░▲
░░░░░▲ ▲░░░░░░░░░░▲ ▲
░░░░▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲
░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲░░▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
░░░░░▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░████████░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░██░░██░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░▓▓░░░▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░▓▓▓██░░▓▓░░██▓▓▓
░░░░░░▓▓███░▓▓░███▓▓
░░░░░░▓████████████▓
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓
░░░░░░░████▓▓▓▓████
░░░░░░░████████████
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░▓▓▓
>>
>>690505846
are you implying that only stupid people use drugs?
>>
>>690505928
you have a 99% chance of not getting caught if you do everything right. the FBI doesnt lurk on darknet markets trying to catch people either. as for the packaging that varies depending on the vendor and what youre trying to order
>>
>>690505928
Package is normal, I knew a roommate that would have his drugs put in Canned food and also stolen computers just packaged to a middle mans house and then have that packages to his house as to avoid him getting caught more easily. And yes the FBI and the NSA really do have those "shitty jobs" because it's the equivalent to the online blackmarket, and the central hub for cheese pizza
>>
>>690505928
If you're just buying personal amounts the gov isn't going to come after you, they're interested in big dealers not average guy trying to trip a couple times
>>
>>690496814
LSD is all about preparation. Get excited that you're going to do acid so the good mood bleeds into your trip. Turn off your cell phone to keep any drama from reaching you. Having a trip buddy is great for a first time, even if only to babysit. Get some fun, non-complicated activities to do. I spent 10 hours playing the Chivalry DLC once. It was great. Just give yourself something fun to watch or do and enjoy yourself. Nature walks are great for this.
>>
>>690504533
Those are the kinds of thoughts that have motivated me to try harder in life. Ponder on those thoughts and figure out why you are actually having them instead of "boo hoo acid ruined me"

Start a business.
Follow the dreams you have always wanted to.
Lose the weight you have wanted to lose.
Gain the weight you have wanted to gain.
Talk to that girl, just not like an autistic fuck.

If you feel like the acid took away who you used to be, take that as a positive situation and start being the person you wish to be.

You want to be a degenerate, go for it. You want to actually do something with your life, go for it. You have the opportunity to create a new you; will it be better than the old you? Only you gets to decide.
>>
>>690506594
this
>>
>>690505551
I've always thought of going to a therapist or something, always hoping for a way to "fix my brain", because I can tell I'm slower at things and lost my old self, I just don't want to come out to my fiancé and tell her because I did it when she was pregnant with our baby, I would stay the night at friends houses and trip and I just feel like a shitty person for everything I did and what I did to myself
>>
>>690506049
absolutely not, no more you are implying that only smart people use drugs.

I'm saying intelligence is not a pure predictor of whether or not it's a good choice to use drugs. For example, I thought I was way too smart to get addicted, according to tests and teachers and professors, they said I was really smart and going to do great things. then I was an addict for 5 years. my life is a lot different now, but those 5 years lasted a long time and it was a painful experience. Doesn't mean I stopped using drugs or being smart or stupid, however
>>
>>690505939
Dude I tried it 3 fucking times. Even if someone's smoking pot next to me I get sick of that little inhalation. I don't puke but my nose stings like mad and my stomach starts break dancing. I'm taking 1 or 2 dabs, I don't vomit but I feel like shit. Headaches start and I feel really bad. If I inhale more I puke.
>>
>>690506857
i was saying some people are too stupid to be able to use drugs safely.
>>
>>690506933
Well you're screwed then man, no weed for you
>>
>>690507512
Nigga gonna be white and buy a house with all that money I saved,l cause no weed for me.
I guess I try e or acid even though the gap is kinda huge between those drugs. Is it bad to use lsd or e as a starter drug?
>>
>Drinking whisky at party
>Take a little speed
>Feel fucking awesome
>Take mushrooms
>Feel nothing extra
>Get offered LSD
>Take it
>LOSE MY FUCKING MIND AND ATTACK BEST FRIEND WITH A METAL BIN LID AND A PLASTIC DISH RACK
>Run away and hide for 4 hours
>Cry, like the whole time
>Return once stopped crying

Yeah, would do again.
>>
File: omgshakespeareemojiawful.jpg (89 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
omgshakespeareemojiawful.jpg
89 KB, 960x632
>>690506788
ok, well you have enough insight to describe when, how much, and why you felt guilt. Dealing with these feelings is going to be important not to fix the past, but to be able to help yourself when these feelings come back. They do not come back because of brain damage, they come back because you are a person who is going to have feelings the rest of your life, even if you quit drugs tonight

keep in mind (a lot of what i'm saying you probably have heard it before), but anyone can have thought loops on a lot of drugs, except for some drugs that make it too hard to remember anything at all like datura or benadryl.

People have thought loops on cheap drugs like cough medicine (google dxm thought loop and you get way too many results) as well as having thought loops on mystical drugs like lsd. Thought loop is a condition independent of what drug you are taking, they happen on cannabis, they happen when you get depressed (if you have ever felt depressed, you know it's impossible to have a good thought sometimes, it's like being in a bad trip for days or weeks at a time).

I try to remind myself about the brain damage thing, too. I thought my speech pattern got more fragmented and a stutter developed. After thinking for a while, I realized I had stuttered my whole life and it was actually not a bad thing. there were video recordings of myself I watched when I was 12. The stutter and speech pattern were quite similar to what I currently have. In fact, whatever speech pattern you think you have is not always a bad thing because most people can't understand someone who is talking accurately 100% of the time. the pauses and forgotten phrases are a routine part of conversation and all people have moments of brain fog. It can be attribute to poor diet, poor exercise, disease, genetics, practice at speaking, whatever you want.

seeing a therapist is not a bad idea. most of them will not recommend you take medications unless something is immediately dangerous
>>
>>690506340
>>690506346
>>690506594
alright cool and interesting. my friend tells me how if i take acid or a psychedelic drug that i might experience something where you are completely unaware of everything and who you are, i forgot what it's called. when i heard about it i basically imagined it as a person being born into an adult body and acting like a caveman
>>
>>690508500
its called ego death and you become one with the universe for a few hours. its a fun few hours
>>
>>690508126
E as a starter is defs bad. Large chance of addiction, have seen several friends do it and it causes brain damage in large/continuous doses. LSD isn't addictive or physically harmful but can affect your psyche if you do it too often. Moderation is key to having fun with drugs and not becoming a useless POS.
>>
>>690508716
yeah, thats it. i have tried to comprehend it. does it happen often and whats it actually like
>>
>>690506656
Although I will say, I had high anxiety about 6 months after doing loads of psychedelics for about 4 months every weekend. Now I they are slightly elevated levels, with spikes when I get stressed out. But when they start increasing, I spend more time identifying the root of them and they go away for months. They usually only occurred when Im at a major cross roads in my life requiring big decisions on where and how I want to take my life (not kill myself, just like the direction)

I'd do it all over again. Unless I had kids or a family or some shit, then I'd stay the fuck away. Lol
>>
>>690508500
That's called the ego death. I had it happen when I took 7g's of mush, just don't overdo it and you'll have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>690496033
you'll be experiencing it off and on for the rest of your life. its called dead brain cells. trust me.
>>
>>690508981
it can be reached with high enough doses of psychedelics. theres no good way to put it in words as its one of those things you just need to experience for yourself.
>>
>>690508981
You lose your sense of self, like how a baby isn't aware it exists til it's like 2y/o or some shit. It's hard to explain but you basically just cannot comprehend your own existence, it can be freaky if you aren't aware that it can happen.
>>
>>69050850
I felt like I got replaced with someone else in my body to keep it busy while my brain went and explored alternate dimensions shaped like that of the spiral galaxy and had an outer body experience so pretty much what the other anon said
>>
>>690509119
>Dead brain cells
>LSD
Pick one faggot. LSD does not cause brain damage it's literally been scientifically proven.
>>
>>690508837
How do you think LSD effects your psyche if you do it too often?
>>
File: taking bait.png (116 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
taking bait.png
116 KB, 680x681
>>690509482
>>
>>690508837
So lsd could be used even if I'm not used to any drugs? The last time I was stoned was 3 years ago. I'm smoking and drinking so yea. Btw how much lsd should I take for my first time? Any dosage recommended? Do I need a sitter or should I drink alcohol to calm down my nervousness? How expensive is lsd and how long does it last? I know about the aftermath and it's effect.
>>
>>690509482
Most people assume that any change in brain structure / chemistry must be damage.

People like shit to fear.
>>
>>690509527
It fucks your head up and makes you slower and can lead to blaming other issues by the use of LSD
>>
>>690499873
Unless you fuck up and get PTSD
>>
>>690509527
From what I've learned from observing addicts (people who did LSD everyday for a year or more) it causes a lack of ability to comprehend things, lack of concentration and irregular thought patterns. Keep in mind this may not be accurate since said addicts also abused many other substances. If you just use LSD sparingly Im sure you'll be fine.
>>
File: lsdxm.jpg (55 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
lsdxm.jpg
55 KB, 576x1024
>>690508981
ego death is about impossible to explain, but many people think they have a personal definition of it.

When you "die" inside, your personal identity disintegrates. You might have memories of your life but no longer identify as your name, family, or species, or even think of being a physical thing. You might think of yourself as energy, or a computer simulation, or someone's dream character in another dimension. Or you may feel like you are broken into pieces and you can understand every different part of your psyche, like your thoughts may belong to different parts of your brain and the brain no longer functions as a contiguous whole. Or it feels like you have accessed a part of the brain you have never inhabited before. the part that makes you perceive differently or inhabit another plane of existence. Maybe you just don't recognize your body anymore, it's not your home, it's more like a biological prison. Maybe your brain is just trying to prevent seizure so it feels like you blacked out for a bit and now you're hallucinating with no memory of what just happened during the shutdown period. Maybe you no longer inhabit your body and you fly through space and when you come back to consciousness, you feel like a child being born again.

basically a lot of feelings and bullshit that is impossible to describe to a recreational user and not a drug nerd.

most people say, you took drugs and went crazy lolcats. well. yes and no. A lot of people know what you mean when you say ego death. but there are about 1000 different shades of ego death. it depends a lot on set and setting. set and setting is the key to understanding almost every drug experience you could ever hope to understand
>>
I always feel like I'm going to kill myself with my mind when I'm on acid. Like if I think about it enough I will just drop dead
>>
>>690509335
last place i worked at i knew a lot of people who did shrooms and shit, and every time i bring it up nobody has any clue as to what i'm talking about. anyway it sounds pretty intense and very scary. is there any scientific explanation to it or is it one of those theory type shit
>>
>>690509767
Half a tab to start. Have a friend. Calm environment. 10 or 15$ for a tab depending on where you live. Lasts about six hours and you may have trouble sleeping. Try to have that next day free to reflect or recover on your trip. And the next day will be a little foggy and feeling the after effects. Try not to mix with other drugs or alchohol unless you want to go shit bonkers on a crazy trip.
>>
>>690509767
Do one hit man. You'll have a good time. Have sitter there in case anything comes up, like "I want to go drive" or "I want to eat spaghetti"

Your sitter is basically there to help you do anything you aren't capable of.
>>
>>690496814
live in the moment
>>
>>690509767
Yes of course, after experimenting with most common drugs it's the only thing besides weed that I'll do again. I like to make it a once or twice a year thing now since it ensures the effects are quite powerful. Take 2 tabs your first time, take them at the same time and DO NOT take them at separate times because you will only prolong your trip not increase its intensity. Alcohol is pretty much rendered ineffective by the acid in my experience. An experienced trip sitter would be ideal, the one rule I've always followed while on acid is that if you're freaking out just take a deep breath and say to yourself "REMEMBER YOURE ON ACID". Usually $10 a tab and the effects last 8-14 hours so make sure you've got a whole day to waste, you will not be able to fall asleep. And make sure you have a day or two after to get your shit back together.
>>
>>690509767
Just buy a couple tabs. Take one. Wait an hour. If you feel ok. Like feel it but not freaking out take another. Usual dose for most people is 3-4 tabs given the typical tab is like 50-100 micrograms and about 200 micrograms is what you are shooting for. 400 is a strong dose so most people don't go over that because it can be a little unpleasant. So just take one and on the off chance it was weak (like a 50 microgram one) take another at the hour mark. Hence the 20o dose.
>always test your tabs (google this: ehrlich reagent)
>don't touch the tabs. Use tweezers and keep them in tin foil. Don't put in the light. Don't put in plastic bags.
>relax and have fun. LSD is the safest drug out there.
>>
>>690496033
Op, while the trip effect goes away the weird feeling never does
>>
>>690509833
Do you have a source on this or is this just personal anecdotal evidence?
>>
>>690497062
LSD doesn't rot your brain lol
>>
>>690511042
You can also test the tabs with a black light, if they glow it's real lsd. Do not do this to a whole sheet because you risk ruining it, just one tab or a bit of one tab.
>>
Acid is too emotionally traumatic to be used safely beyond 1 tab. If it's a bad trip, you now have PTSD beyond anything soberness could bring (war, etc.). If you have a good trip, you now have experienced goodness that you'll never attain sober.

It sucks. Avoid psychedelics.
>>
>>690511042
Also some people like to have small amounts of alcohol as a means of relaxing if the trip becomes intense. 1-2 drinks should be sufficient.
>>
>>690511525
This is not as effective and drug counterfeiters can get around this. Just use the ehrlich reagent test to be sure. And yes just test a portion of the tab (like a quarter of it).
>>
>>690510140
>>690510141
So I won't be capable of doing spaghetti? Top kek I'm already pissing myself xD sounds fun to me
So mixing up lsd with alcohol is like a gamble or a guaranteed trip to hell? Why the sleeping problems (I can stay awake for 2 days without problems, just curious about that sleep disorder)
So 2 days aftermath. If I take it on Friday I should be on 100% brain functionality on Monday, right? How about flashbacks, when or in what time span can they occur after the initial intake. I have to drive, so it would be bad if I had one in the car.
>>
>>690496033

Acid shows you the whole show.

If you aren't ready for the whole show,

then it can come as a surprise.

It broke you out of the systematized way of thinking we are taught to use.

Your brain is reorganizing.

In my opinion, your better off for doing acid, at least once.

But I will never be the same.

The reason for me is, I learned some shocking truths.

I would call it emotional/spiritual learning.

Sort of like, learning how to play guitar by reading a book about playing guitar vs. actually playing a guitar.
>>
>>690512376
is this a poem?
>>
>>690512376
I've met your type IRL. You haven't learned shit. You just detach from the world, lose the ability to socially function, and stare off into space all the time. How enlightened you are.
>>
>>690501165

shit. That sounds like k2.

I used to smoke the synthetic weed. Which I don't recommend.

It caused my getting stoned for the next few months to be really paranoid dissociated bad trips.

But then eventually I could get high like normal.
>>
no you didn't LSD died when I was in my 20s looong ago child. LSA got big in the 80s and thats what you had. LSD is loong dead
>>
>>690512303
My last time I was incapable of operating a slurpee machine. Alcohol shouldn't really affect the trip in my experience. Your first time you won't be 100% on the Monday but you will be functional, you'll need some time to understand everything you've been exposed to. Flashbacks are bullshit IMO.
>>
so i created a bitcoin wallet. anybody want to give me a dollar worth of bitcoin?
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.