[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
britfags: are you voting for or against the Brexit? Why/why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 17
File: imgres.png (2 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
2 KB, 318x159
britfags: are you voting for or against the Brexit?

Why/why not?
>>
Brexit is the most stupid fucking word that has made it into circulation. Fuck the tabloids that created it and fuck the useless cunts that use it, OP included.

I'm voting out of the EU, why? Because fuck you, that's why.
>>
I'm voting to leave the EU because it makes sense in the contexts of economics and immigration.
>>
File: 1466341882768.jpg (75 KB, 634x521) Image search: [Google]
1466341882768.jpg
75 KB, 634x521
>>690405928

is this you?
>>
I'm voting remain because I'm not a retard.
>>
>>690405726

Out because, I just want to see what happens.
>>
>>690406008

in what ways economics?
>>
OUT
U
T
>>
>>690406270
Not needing to contribute to the EU budget (deficit) and the removal of trading exclusivity within the EU
>>
>>690406063
Mommy?
>>
Out
>EU trade neigotating are terrible
>whatever the figure is we are paying more in than we're getting out were not a charity
>picking up the bills for European projects in places like Romania is retarded
>unelected presidents in the EU hold more power than our own elected politicians is un-democratic
>having to abide by CE regulations for products sold in markets that don't require CE is incredibly expensive
Ect....
>>
>>690406379

fair enough for the first. There is no trading exclusivity, though
>>
>>690406379

>trading exclusivity within the EU

Wat...
>>
If you want to become part of the united states of Europe. Or if you want a European army which we wont have control of any more then feel free to stay.

Why do people care so much on the economics and immigration. Look at how corrupt the EU is.
>>
>>690406120

you will be if we do

IF we remain the people will have spoken and said they are open to any shit the EU forces on them , they voted for it after all . The subsidy will be gone , more and more rules/law will come in , our government will become like a local council , out army will be absorbed into a EU army , out tax will simply become one large pot to be suckled by whomever they decide is fitting , we will be become a shadow of what once was
>>
Out because no turning back if we remain but if we go they'll happily have us back.
We just need the self confidence to realise we're strong enough to benefit from leaving and are able to deal with short term shit caused by leaving.

Don't chicken out-leave.
>>
>>690406649
We've kicked ass in Europe before and won't be afraid to do it again if that happens
>>
>>690405726
im not voting at all
because im a totall headcase that should not be allowed to make any decisions for anyone
>>
>>690406379
EU trade agreements are very useful for britain, facilitating easy trade with few restrictions allowing britain to sell it's products and buy other things like energy from the EU. Also, brexit will hurt immigrations as britain will no longer be allowed to control who enters the tunnel at Calais thus allowing immigrants into britain much more easily
>>
Anyone who votes out of the EU is retarded. There is not a single respected economic body saying it will be a good idea. Yes bring it on, a self inflicted recession and a dramatic plunge in the value of the pound, plus a break up of the union, and all for what? For some deluded view that there's a magic money tree that will give billions to finance the NHS etc. Fuck off and go and look at the pictures in the sun
>>
Canadian here. Have never understood the appeal of belonging to the eu in the first place. Anon above was correct also... if brits leave they can give it a shot and the eu will be all but begging them to come back eventually. Roll the dice and leave otherwise if things get real bad under the eu people will always wonder what could have been. Besides... sovereignty makes you strong and respected. Screw having to abide by rules created by non citizens of your country.
>>
>>690407104
If we left do you think the EU will be childish and put huge costly restrictions on trade and make both Brits and Europeans suffer or would they be thinking in the best interest of European businesses and strike a trade deal?
>>
Voting out. Everything about the EU is completely undemocratic and anyone who says they're in is either a cuck who's bought into project fear or you're gaining financially from it. Britain can and WILL thrive outside of the EU. It's a failing state with a failing economy and we want out.
>>
>>690407104

Trade agreements arnt good for Britain . We have to abide by boundries , we cant do shit like remove tax completely on certain imports if its in British interests . Strange how this is never mentioned . The easy at crossing boarders with goods doesnt stop us selling to the world so why would it make a difference if we had to fill 1 extra piece of paper ? i`m sure business could handle this plusssss the cost would becomes LESS as there would be less rules those goods need to adhere to . Its a win win to leave on that basis .

Britain has limited scope to tell people to fuck off if they come here . If British exit then we would have total control at this end . The french would be stuck with all those fuckers there end and would face with doing the job properly ( for once ) of dealing with the fuckers themseleves . Another win win . Immingration is the least of our worrys being honest . The people here would remain and our people abroat would also be uneffected in the short term of the next 4-8 years
>>
>>690407489
Of course they will. Because the eu is run by tyrannical monsters who don't give 2 shits about the member or non member states. It's a farce.
>>
Anyone who says we need the EU for trade is an autist. You think they're going to put tarrifs on our trade when we're the biggest customer of EU goods? Good for them if they do, they can find someone else to buy, we can get elsewhere. They need us more than they need them.
>>
B-but guys if we leave the EU we might be on our own and have to take care of ourselves like a grown up country! We've never done this before, being in the EU put Britain on the map.
>>
>>690407489

The only valuable thing the UK exports are services. We have almost no natural resource related exports.

With the lack of tariffs and trade restrictions we can easily move our factors of production around and set up monopolies in foreign EU markets and countries.

If we leave the EU, who the hell is to say we'll remain in the common market? If we get booted, which is likely since that's only for EU member states, we will not be able to trade without having tariffs applies.

I feel like England has a colonial, early 20th century mindset without an understanding that we really aren't that powerful at all any more.

Increased protectionism could be good in minor cases such as things like those Welsh steel making plants, but otherwise we're really gonna suffer.

If we leave the EU, there is no doubt in my mind that Scotland will leave the UK
>>
Let me see how this dear delusion is bearing up. It feels as if the Leave campaign will win the EU referendum. But even if Leave loses, it seems certain that it will perform so well as to produce an existential crisis in both our main parties. Our fabled common sense should also tell us that the British economy could have a crisis of its own. We do not need to lose ourselves in arguments about statistics to understand that the likely consequence of exiting the richest single market in the world is that foreign investors will look elsewhere and domestic firms will think of relocating.

Yet millions of Britons believe Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and Michael Gove when they say that all the national and international bodies warning of spending cuts, tax rises, job losses and inflation are not just wrongheaded, but full of corrupt liars bought off with EU gold. Think about what the invective says about those who would determine our future. Even right-wing journalists were alarmed when they heard Vote Leave smear the Institute of Fiscal Studies as a ‘paid-up propaganda arm’ of the EU. They did not have the sense to follow up and ask what right-wing conspiracy theory said about the veracity of the conspiracy theorists.
>>
Should I vote brexit or not?
>>
>>690408216
Yeah do it. It might be a laugh.
>>
>>690405726
yes cause this

https://youtu.be/4vJw5W8CAGI
>>
Name one thing the EU offers us that the UK goverment couldn't sort out after 10 years after brexit (once in a life time vote you need to think about the bigger picture) ?
>>
>>690408399
East European prostitutes.
>>
>>690407489
It's also bad because many companies in britain benefit from eu agreements, if br leaves it's likely some of those companies will leave as well eg Toyota has assembly in br as things produced in the EU have far less tax, but it also helps the british economy. They leave if brexit happens.
>>
Out. Out of the whole undemocratic corrupt European union.
>>
I'm voting to leave the EU.

I also find it pretty shitty how the murder of Jo Cox is being used as positive spin by some members of Remain.
>>
Protection of workers rights, a massive market of 500 million without trade tariffs, jobs, export and investment, freedom to work and study abroad and free travel, fighting crime, research funding
>>
glad to see V for Vendetta is coming true
>>
>>690408899
>fighting crime
Batman cares not for international borders.
>>
>>690408528
I can't dispute you there. FairPlay
>>
>>690406827
>IF we remain the people will have spoken and said they are open to any shit the EU forces on them , they voted for it after all . The subsidy will be gone , more and more rules/law will come in , our government will become like a local council , out army will be absorbed into a EU army , out tax will simply become one large pot to be suckled by whomever they decide is fitting , we will be become a shadow of what once was
This, exactly and BREXIT because of the fagot that doesn't like the word
>>
The quality of prostitutes has gone up massively since the Romanians came over
>>
>>690408528
>>690409037
>>690409160

Has anyone ever been to one of those German FKK clubs? I want to go so badly
>>
>>690407489
they have to , theres millions of EU jobs abroad at risk of they came the cunt
>>
>>690407789
So, much like the Govt. and parliament's relationship with the people.
>>
>>690408084
go to google :
"Global financial centres"
what comes up as #1?
>>
I wonder how many Brits would work in a factory packing fruit, or picking potatoes, after and if we leave. And the NHS, well how many people would be willing to clean shit and blood
>>
>>690408899
>protection of workers right
Your opinion of Britian is very low , were an advance nation we can sort that out ourselfs
>the market , jobs , exports
It would be in EU interest to have a trade deal with us , we would be their biggest exporter and foreign trader overnight
>investment
After a few trade deals the UK will be a lucrative nation to invest in
>freedom to work travel study ect..
If visas it was it requires that is only fair, also tourism travel from british tourists it vital part of European countries economy , they should be worried than we should
>fighting crime
See >>690408980
>research
We are they fucking leaders in research the EU will be the ones who suffer not us
>>
in

i dont give a fuck about this bullshit country but i was planning on emigrating to real europe asap
>>
I'm In, because i'm not mentally retarded and i'm from NI.
>>
>>690408084
>The only valuable thing the UK exports are services. We have almost no natural resource related exports.

Not as much as we once did but then look at the city and the flow of money , that makes Britain rich alone and thats without everything else . Theres a bigger pictures and less stifled restrictions to be had if we leave .

>With the lack of tariffs and trade restrictions we can easily move our factors of production around and set up monopolies in foreign EU markets and countries.
Not in the average persons interest only big business and the reason the politicions are shitting it . Loosing our own business to other countrys isnt good for the UK you fool .

>If we leave the EU, who the hell is to say we'll remain in the common market? If we get booted, which is likely since that's only for EU member states, we will not be able to trade without having tariffs applies.
Totally in everyones interest to continue trade as is and change it slowly after negotiation . It would have a chance of changing to OUR INTEREST for once . No fuckin way are the other countrys going to want to not trade with us , whomever wanted to shrink their customer base and therefore loose money ?

>I feel like England has a colonial, early 20th century mindset without an understanding that we really aren't that powerful at all any more.
we are not , but were also not free to be ourselfs either and thats the point , British rule for British people .

>Increased protectionism could be good in minor cases such as things like those Welsh steel making plants, but otherwise we're really gonna suffer.
You mean the people and not big business ? id much prefer to see those poor fuckers looked after and brought out by the government except the fuckin EU says no nationalisation , we dont get a choose !!!!!! and yet cameron soon enough pays out to a fuckin bank becuase he can ......
>>
The bullshit spouted by the Brexit camp regarding immigration needs to be dispelled. A total of 76 per cent of net migration by non-British citizens over the past 25 years has come from non-EU countries. You go down your local Indian restaurant and ask about the shortage in Indian chefs caused by Immigration controls. Curry houses are closing due to the short sightedness of Cameron. Don't get me wrong, I voted for the cunt
>>
>>690408118
>Institute of Fiscal Studies

have NEVER seen or reacted upon any downturn EVER , they can not be trusted
>>
>>690410499
Are you saying that because we haven't already started to fix the problem, that we are not allowed to even try and sort it out?
>>
>>690408563

errrr ill stop you there , all the car companys get into the UK before 1992 as the market was to be closed to outsiders without massive tax issues and maggie thatcher offered incentives to come here . Brexit would mean the car companys would make MORE money by making cars here as at present they pay extra . The cost of a car made here would/could come down approx 17% !!!!
>>
>>690408399
Underrated post.
>>
I must be retarded coz I haven't worked out how to respond to a comment. I want strong border controls, and I certainly don't want brutalised and possibly radicalised people from war torn countries like Syria being let in, but immigration is and has been a major factor in the growth and wealth of the UK for hundreds of years.
>>
>>690408899
>Protection of workers rights,
fuck off , you mean with foriegn workers coming here taking shitty jobs driving down the worth of the residents ? fool

a massive market of 500 million without trade tariffs,
bollocks , massive laws and restrictive practices where away we get to customise our own trade agreements to 6 BILLION

jobs,
taken by easterners

export and investment,
restrictive and not in our interest

freedom to work and study abroad
which you can do anyway before and after

free travel
wont change

fighting crime
cant kick out cunts convicted abroad as they have freedom of movement

research funding
wont change as its commercial driven
>>
>>690405726
There's 4 situations upon Britain leaving the EU. 3 of them are worse situations than the current, and the 4th is impossible.

These come from two major choices: The freedom of movement, and the European free trade Zone, the EEC.

Situation1: EEC= yes. FOM = yes.
This is current situation. we accept movement of people and we can trade with no tariffs. If we leave, and stay in this situation, we're less sovereign than in because we don't vote on laws, but they're implemented and we accept them (so we can join EEC).

Situation 2: EEC=yes. FOM = no.
Impossible. The EU will not allow trading in EEC without FOM.

Situation 3: EEC=no , FOM = yes.
Economic loss from tariffs to enter EEC.
This is like situation 1, but we suffer economic loss, with no benefit (staying in EEC) for the 'cost' (I consider benefit, most don't) of FOM.

Situation 4: EEC= no , FOM = no
Basically the "fuck if I have a job or not, I hate immigrants." Economic loss through tariffs to EEC. No immigrant coming. This would only be beneficial if you think immigrants cause huge harm to an economy (not that controversial, but still untrue economically) and that harm is more than the benefits of staying in the EEC (potentially 20% of our economic output is related to tariffs not being in place [part of EEC].

All in all, Every one of these situations following Brexit will be worse than the current situation we're in.

All in all if we leave EEC, then we're economically fucked, as we rely on Europe to Export to. They don't rely on us.

If we allow freedom of movement or not, it barely changes a country economics (although some downward pressure on unskilled jobs) but is an extremely political policy.

If you care about sovereignty, situation 1 is less sovereign.
If you care about money, jobs and the economy, then we need to be in EEC, or else deep recession.

Hence: Leaving the EU will be bad for jobs [if we leave EEC], or bad for sovereignty [situation1].
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/10/brexit-disaster-for-uk-science-say-scientists-stephen-hawking
>>
>>690410499
agreed , but both sides aim for the soundbite and not honesty , cunts the lot of um

but immigration is an issue regardless and you need to pop over to Lincoln and peterborugh and try to find an Englishman , its hard ! . A general reduction is a good thing to releieve stress on the infulstructure which hasnt grown anywhere near like the population has .

Curry houses pay fuck all , get the lads in India into schools to cook and they can then get here without limitation . Turn up on a student pass and suprise suprise kicked out after getting caught out .
>>
Who else thinks it funny how remain voters don't acutely have an argument of their own apart from 'I'm not retarded' ? Never seen serious logical argument to remain, theyre doing it because they are snobs who feel they can look down their nose at brexiters .
>>
>>690411011

NO

your just some fag who wants the ability to find a house , have a place in a school for his kids which doesnt speak 15 languages , get ill and get to see a doc , get around without 3 million fuckers filling the place , have fields left and jobs available to even the most retarded inbred even if its pushing a trolly or shifting shit in a warehouse

NO , we get it
>>
ITT manchildred who dont know what EU is and scared by muh mudslim refuggggs meme
>>
>>690411940
It's not hard to look down on brexiters, when they're complaining about immigrants in a blatantly racist way. The difference between "I don;t want black people in my country" and "I don't want africans in my country" is minimal.

Isn't it nice how all brexit is, "lets take our country back... somehow?"

For Remain analysis on what will happen following brexit, look 3 posts above.
>>
I'm voting remain.

I like things the way they are.
>>
>>690411643
>.theguardian

not gunna read that shit

the mails bad but this shit is something else , need to be a screaming tard to trust a single word from these snakes
>>
File: sponge-bob-imagination.jpg (98 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
sponge-bob-imagination.jpg
98 KB, 500x377
>>690411940
forgive my bluntness
but personally i just dont see how allowing more foreigners into the country is going to make it easier for me to live my life when i was born here

i think they should all take those trucks they sneak into the country with and drive it straight off a cliff
>>
>>690412277
How much do you know about M.E.Ps and how the EU works. MEPS don't even represent the UK they only represent their own political ideology, there are british MEPs but no british voice
>>
>>690412446
Those are people in those trucks, like you and me. If we all thought like you, we'd have wiped each other out a long time ago.
>>
>>690412446
Every time one of those boats sink I smile on the inside.
>>
File: 1442383706819.jpg (14 KB, 294x336) Image search: [Google]
1442383706819.jpg
14 KB, 294x336
>>690411830
Both are using scare tactics and not giving out actual detail, really annoying. For some reason, my family who never talk about politics are phoning me and asking me to vote in. I really wanted to stay out of it as I don't know enough but they are pissing me off so much I might vote out.
>>
>>690412749
That's awful, you should feel bad. That could be you on that boat or your family...
>>
>>690411940

Nope , you are on your own

1 bunch of lying cunts come out with a soundbite , the other bunch of lying cunts dispute it

but the peoples gut instinct will decide in the end and mine is simply this . We cant vote out the cunts who create the rules we live by , we have a chance to reverse this , we will not have this chance EVER again . It feels better to take this chance rather than shit back and deal with what happens if we never took that chance .
>>
>>690412367
It's not really "black people", no ones saying it but we all know it's all about the shit going down in Syria and preventing the flood.
>>
>>690412367
So counter an argument put forth by people who seriously and fairly dicided to vote out. For example this
>>690406439
>>
>>690412666

if you have to sneak in then you arnt good for the country , the only thing you bring is another mouth to feed and a home to have to find
>>
>>690412831
Is every person left their country because it was shit then eventually every country in the world would be shit.
>>
>>690413179
>the only thing you bring is another mouth to feed and a home to have to find
Then we should build homes and grow more food.
>if you have to sneak in then you arnt good for the country
Well if we made it legal to enter our country then we wouldn't have that problem.
>>
>>690413320
Why would every country in the world be shit? Anyway, that will never happen.
>>
>>690413431
England is a small island with limited land mass.
>>
>>690413528
>People leave shit country in droves for good country
>Shit country stays shit
>Good country cant handle the inflow, becomes shit
>People leave now shit country for next good one
>Repeat until shit planet
>>
>>690413431
>>the only thing you bring is another mouth to feed and a home to have to find
>Then we should build homes and grow more food.

Its an island , there is only so much room . Why should Britain have to be paved over ? Theres not the hospitals , roads , schools etc etc .

>>if you have to sneak in then you arnt good for the country
>Well if we made it legal to enter our country then we wouldn't have that problem.

2/3 of the world would come here if they could , who would you suggest can come in then ?
>>
>>690413653
That depends on your perception, there's plenty of land left to build on.
>>
>>690413653
And yet people will continue to ignore that fact until every spot on green in tarmaced over.
>>
>>690413914
So lets build tower blocks in the countryside til theres no room to grow food?
>>
>>690413690
>Good country cant handle the inflow
I don't know why you think a good country couldn't handle it?
>>
>>690413320

its the people of the shit countrys that make them shit

thats why sortting and sellecting is a fuckin good idea if they come here
>>
File: 2211.jpg (237 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
2211.jpg
237 KB, 1024x768
>>690413431
If we keep letting it happen this...
>>
>>690414015
Because countries arent built for unlimited immigration. It just doesnt work that way.
>>
File: 34533.jpg (65 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
34533.jpg
65 KB, 480x307
>>690414074
will become this.
>>
>>690413863
> Theres not the hospitals , roads , schools
We need to build them then.
>who would you suggest can come in then ?
Anyone and everyone should be welcome.
>>
>>690414150
ok muhammad
>>
>>690414014
Yes, build on the countryside and tower blocks would make the most sense as more people can live in that space.
>no room to grow food
There will be ways, there's ways already for food to be grown indoors.
>>
>>690414150
Are you trolling? As long as there is a single Brit without a proper home we shouldnt be letting anyone in.
>>
>>690413914

wheres the food going to come from if you build everywhere you moron . Hows the goods going to be processed ? Wheres the roads and railways to get the items around . wheres the houses for products to go into ohhhhhh wait we build the houses on the farmland that makes the products to be shipped around on the lack of land as theres now fuckin roads everywhere etc etc

you see yet why it cant work ?
>>
>>690414110
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>690414099
That's why we all need to work together and handle the flow. The whole of the EU.
>>
>>690414248
That's not my name. Not an argument either.
>>
>>690414357
What's wrong with a growing population of people that dont want to follow our laws? Seriously?
>>
File: 16.jpg (138 KB, 800x721) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
138 KB, 800x721
>>690414357
>>
>>690414150
There will still be immigration. But only suiting us, for example if we are struggling to get enough builders to build new houses, we can offer temporary work visa to a load of romainians to fill the gap
>>
>>690414290
Why should we stop these poor people from coming in because a Brit is homeless? In fact it may boost pressure on the government to build more homes, then we'd have less homeless( though some homeless like to be that way)
>>
>>690414464
Abdul ?
>>
>>690405726
I'm voting for Brexit, primarily due to TTIP, but also due to the undemocratic bureaucracy of the EU high commission, the possibility of the United States of Europe (and the Holy Roman Empire shows why that's a bad idea), the xenophobic attitude of free movement of 'little europe' compared to giving us control of our own borders allowing us to allow in parts of the world that ain't fucking Europe, the economic benefit of leaving is bretty good and we can get better trade deals outside of the EU. You can just look at how the Remain camp contains EU politicians making threats to our country (the US also have), while the Leave camp puts out facts and figures. Plus fuck Cameron, if we leave his own party will revolt against him.
>>
>>690414347
There's other ways of growing food, idiot.

This is exactly the reason we need to remain in the EU, so that all our nations can come together and grow with the new populations coming from other areas of the world.
>>
pro-brexit
because its the way forward
>>
>>690414629
Because these migrants jump to the top of the queue while Brits are left on the streets to fend for themselves. If we keep letting people in the Brits will forever be at the bottom of the list
>>
>>690414477
What's to say they don't follow our laws?!
>>
I always find it ironic how the Brexiters are the one's you'd think most likely to support a German superstate.

If we actually got involved in the EU and stopped acting like the outcast loner then we could go a long way. I've never understood why we remain a part of the EU and then do everything possible not to participate.
>>
>>690414493
?
>>
>>690414825
A huge number of Muslims want sharia law in place, even moderate ones.
>>
>>690405726
Brexit is never going to happen. Britain will always be American bitch.
>>
>>690414825
Sharia law
>>
>>690414495
Yes, but why would we want to leave the EU?? With the EU we can all work together and accommodate the refugees
>>
>>690414848
Yeah guys, come on! If we really got involved we could be like Germany!
>>
File: 1431344692113.jpg (40 KB, 355x417) Image search: [Google]
1431344692113.jpg
40 KB, 355x417
>>690414150

troll or really fuckin dumb
>>
>>690414932
quiet thomas
>>
>>690414661
That's not my name.
>>
>>690414290
This this logic, no one would ever be let in. Some people are just too retarded to work or a total headcase that is better off out of the public eye. Homelessness is a product of civilization. Pretending like you can ever completely end it is wishful thinking at best.
>>
>>690414969
Are you saying there isnt enough room in the EU for all the refugees if we leave? .
>>
>>690414781
There's loads of schemes already in place to help the homeless!
>Brits will forever be at the bottom of the list
You're saying that like we already are, we aren't!
>>
>>690410499

Good job electing that cunt and shafting the country more.

He's quintupled the national debt, just because the interest rates were low. That's why he wants to stay in, because they'll want their money back with increased interest.

Bunch of toffs and middle class money spinners want us to remain in, the rest of us want out.

In the post office the other day I heard some rich cunt bemoaning the fact the two renovated properties he was fixing up needed to be flogged before we leave. As the house prices and rents will go down.

That's good news for 80% of the country!
>>
>>690414969
nice bait lol
>>
>>690415018
Aariz ?
>>
>>690414969
We could accommodate all the refugees just by putting them all in Germany. We can't however accommodate the fucking economic migrants that jumped on the refugee path, that's the thing, the EU let that happen.
>>
>>690414917
What's wrong with them having a law for their religion?
>>
>>690415101
Ok buddy try being a male white Brit on the streets and see how quickly you get housed.
>>
>>690414848
The EU is a flawed system. It's basically a failed political experiment. We can't just participate any more that we can without having a complete review of the system which would never happen
>>
>>690414934
Sharia law doesn't mean they stop following our laws too. They have to follow both.
>>
>>690415157
Because they are in England, they should follow the same laws as everyone else in England.
>>
>>690415157
Because we live in a secular country you fucking moron. If you want to live by Sharia law there are plenty of countries that practice it.
>>
>>690414998
Hahar, call me names all you like. But it's not an argument!
>>
>>690405726
For. Purely economic reasons.
>>
>>690415203
Being a white male who#s homeless is pretty shit in the UK now; they don't get priority on council housing or temporary accommodation
>>
>>690415078
No, but I'm saying, we're at a serious risk of causing the collapse of the EU if we leave and then the far-right will start to return.
>>
>>690415218
They want the whole country to be sharia you idiot. That means women treated like sub-human slaves and gays locked up.
>inb4 edgelords saying thats a good thing.
>>
>>690415109
You're an idiot.
>>
Voting leave because if we stay Cameron will get a nice new cushy job
>>
>>690415127
That's not my name.
>>
>>690415399
If we stay in the EU, it'll become a tyranny just like Rome did. The EU will collapse if we leave however, but I don't think that's a bad thing honestly, I mean be arsed letting the Germans rule Europe democratically
>>
>>690415399
I'd argue the EU itself has cause a rise in the right-wing
>>
>>690415218
It shouldn't be one rule for another for others, you live in England you follow one set of laws. This is the problem, not adapting but trying to adapt the country to you.
>>
Staying in the EU is like being offered a chocolate chip cookie . Yeah it's nice and every easy to just take it. But voting to leave is like rejecting the cookie and baking a double chocolate fudge cake of your own. It's more difficult but defiently worth it
>>
>>690415537
Too right it has anon, the EU is pretty right wing in how it's run and ruled
>>
>>690415142
Well, it's happened now, and we should try and accommodate the 'economic' migrants too. They are looking for a better life, why do you want to deny them this? Put yourself in their shoes...
>>
>>690415450
Fuck the refugees. Do u think they will take us if our country was at war?
>>
>>690415487
Akeem ?
>>
>>690415276

It's been shown that Muslims in non sharia countries are happier than those in them.

Retardedly however, they want sharia law in those places too, so we can all be fucking miserable together.

Also, last year 80% of new jobs went to foreign (eu) nationals working in the UK. Our kids leaving school got 20% of those jobs.

That's just fucked up.
>>
>>690415203
I am a white male Brit... That's utter rubbish.
>>
>>690407449
Amerifag here. Can say that I completely agree with this. I'm really sorry my chief in command won't be offering any trade deals with you Brits but hey, at least you won't be fucked in the ass when Russian troops mobilize and Europe has to respond (or at least not if you vote out).
>>
>>690407403
Your 'respected' economic bodies are ones belong to the EU, who rely on the regulation and tariffs stopping competitive market from abroad. The UK is germany's largest importer in the EU, the businesses within germany will not abandon us and over half their trade if we leave, it would be suicide for them. We can then increasingly do trade with the rest of the competitive united nation market, just and norway and switzerland do
>>
>>690415232
And they DO! It's just an extra laws ontop of that, which they want to abide by. I don't see the harm in it.
>>
>>690415336

I've been in a Salvation Army shelter for addicts and alcoholics for the last 8 months. Despite being neither of those things. I'm just seriously disabled and unable to even have the carer I'm entitled to stay or even visit to assist me with dressing and undressing.

Council gives not a shit!
>>
>>690415613
I get why they do it, but they've been fed the false propaganda that our country touted during the 50's and 60's, saying that there's a better life and jobs in Britain, which isn't true anymore sadly.

>>690415695
Anon I live in Liverpool, and our homeless crisis is purely white males; there aren't many homeless white women or women at all, and I should know I work with them trying to get them off the streets, and it's just not possible to anymore, any free temporary accommodation is taken up by women in non-crisis situations
>>
>>690408084
fuck scotland, let them leave
>>
>>690415276
We live in a MULTICULTURAL/DIVERSE country! We can accommodate sharia if they really want it, it doesn't stop them following our laws and if anything it makes life harder for THEM(more laws to follow).
>>
>>690415771
It's not English, they are in England. That's the harm. Adapt to the country you move to, don't adapt it to you.
>>
File: charlie-sheen-hiv-positive.png (257 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
charlie-sheen-hiv-positive.png
257 KB, 650x366
>>690408528
>>690409037
>>690409414

Enjoy your aids..
>>
>>690415406
I don't know where you get this shit from, but it's ridiculous. There will always be OUR LAWS and they are asking for extra laws for their OWN community.
>>
>>690405726
Out, because I'm a nationalist.
>>
>>690405726

I'm not voting

DEVIOUS
E
V
I
O
U
S
>>
>>690415921
Every other immigrant community has adapted to UK laws and culture over the history of our nation, except the muslims, they refused to integrate or adapt, fuck, the 'how british muslims really think' documentary exposed that
>>
>>690415205
Then why does it work so well for Germany?
>>
>>690415972
I thought they were joining the english community when they moved here ?
>>
>>690415520
>Germans rule Europe
Where does everyone get this from? It's ridiculous, the Germans contribute the most to it, doesn't mean they rule it. If we got more engaged with the EU and aware of what goes on, then we would want to stay.
>>
>>690415537
I don't believe that's the case, I think it's people getting their fears taught to them by crafty far-right politicians. Manipulating the situation in Europe.
>>
>>690415989
What do you think of not Brits living there? If I were a Brit I think I'd allow maybe 3% non white into the country and then 4% white.
>>
>>690415872
Are you trolling? What about Sharia law regarding women and gays? What about apostasy?
>>
>>690415581
I never said that. It simply means one rule for us, and another ontop of the current one for them.
>>
File: 1443461475585.png (2 KB, 163x209) Image search: [Google]
1443461475585.png
2 KB, 163x209
>>690414015
>I don't know why you think a good country couldn't handle it?

Because we can't.
a country is good because it has sufficient infastructure that doens't put the country in debt.
If you don't know whos coming in and out then how can you build proper infrastructure according to the populace.

Imagine if someone says
>"anon, we need you to cater for a party"
>"okay, how many are coming"
>"what, i don't know that, stop being racist"
>>
>>690413431

>build more homes
>grow more food

THERE IS NO FUCKING ROOM!
This is the most densely populate island of the fucking planet you cunt!
>>
Some people are so thick on here I can't even be bothered to reply. I think that cuts to the heart of the debate and why democracy is so flawed. Why trust the ignorant masses to have a vote and to do the right thing? The Brexit camp gets flustered when they can't back up their arguments with facts and resort to shouting about a racist agenda of Britain for the British. Let's examine who has warned against Brexit, The IMF, World Bank, institute for fiscal studies, the Bank of England, the CBI, The world trade organisation, The credit rating agency Standard and Poor, The US president, the Norwegian premier, Steven Hawking, the radio 4 money expert Damian Lewis, David Cameron, Jeremy Corbyn, The governor of the bank of England, the chancellor of the exchequer, the previous labour chancellor of the exchequer, Richard Branson and the list goes on. If we do Brexit it will be your fault you fucking retards for pulling us into another recession, but this time a self inflicted one. Britain is not a fucking superpower and hasn't been since 1922, fuck off you idiots, and thanks for your ignorance
>>
>>690415616
>Fuck the refugees
Fuck you. What if you were a refugee?
>Do u think they will take us if our country was at war?
I don't know, nobody knows. That's not the situation anyway. I think they probably would.
>>
>>690415649
That isn't my name.
>>
>>690416279
Anwser this please >>690416228
>>
>>690416279
No. One rule of all. No other set of people are doing this.
>>
Vote Brentrance.
>>
>>690416431
Asad ?
>>
>>690416394
To be honest it's the government's fault for being so retarded as to actually make a referendum on the issue.
>>
>>690415852
>any free temporary accommodation is taken up by women in non-crisis situations
WE NEED TO BUILD MORE. I don't know how you think this means we need to leave the EU?
>>
>>690405726
I am voting out

2 simple reasons really

1) Legislative

We meed to reclaim sovereignty over our own legislative procedure. Over the last 10-20 years, the EU have become more & more involved in Member States only legislative process. From the ECHR to how bendy a banana has to be. It is silly. We need to regain control.

2) Immigration

Not in a racist way, I am pro immigration. But anti-uncontrolled immigration. I want to see the UK manage what type of people we accept into our country. At the moment, we are massively short of nurses, so there has been a big push on recruiting nurses from Spain.

However, a few years ago we were massively short of ambulance drivers. There were hundreds of ambulance drivers from Australia who had shown an interest in being recruited into the UK. However we were not allowed to employ them.

Instead we had thousands of unskilled workers from Eastern Europe who, whilst they often do jobs the lazy British didnt want. we did not need them all.

We need to be able to control who we have come in to work within the UK, not have to take everyone from a select group of countries.

Vote Leave
>>
>>690415852
There is better life here though. We have a better standard of living than in many other parts of the world...
>>
>>690416279
If a Muslim person turns out to be gay, the law in England has no problem with that. Sharia on the other hand...wat do ?
>>
>>690416400
Why is it Britain's responsibility to take in hordes of economic migrants who represent a potential risk to homeland security? Why should Britons have to build more homes and grow more food for foreigners?
>>
>>690416563
Isn't a large part of the housing crisis caused by rich people buying up all the property in investment deals and then leaving it vacant?
>>
>>690415921
>It's not English
And what is English then? Huh?
>>
>>690416222
There should be no more than 5% non-natives living here and those 5% should be subject to deportation if they fail to maintain English cultural standards or if they spend too much time unemployed. They should only be allowed in if they have a profession and work already secured in country. There should be a 0% Muslim population.
>>
>>690416665
I've tried to get him to answer stuff like this, he wont bother. There's people 'honour killing' their daughters in this country ffs.
>>
>>690416697
Yea, something needs to done about it.
>>
>>690416721
English law.
>>
>>690416098
They are, it's a community within our community dur. Like all over the country, we have communities all over. BUT overall we all fit into this one big community.
>>
I'm not voting at all. I'm so removed from society I don't even care anymore.
>>
>>690416394
This
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (691 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
691 KB, 2048x1536
Do eeeet peasants
>>
>>690416228
That's their religion/culture. They have a right to those! If someone doesn't like it then they should leave that religion.
>>
>>690416942
>If someone doesn't like it then they should leave that religion.
The punishment for apostasy (leaving the religion) is death you retard.
>>
>>690416293
>a country is good because it has sufficient infastructure that doens't put the country in debt. If you don't know whos coming in and out then how can you build proper infrastructure according to the populace.
Yet you think by leaving we'll be ok? That's utter bollocks! You just want us to leave so that we dig ourselves into a bigger hole and become intolerant of others...
>>
>>690416391
THERE IS STILL ROOM!
> most densely populate island of the fucking planet
WE NEED TO BUILD MORE FUCKING BUILDINGS AND BE MORE SENSIBLE IN HOW WE BUILD THEM, SUCH AS BUILDING MORE TOWER BLOCKS.
>>
File: kebab.jpg (21 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
kebab.jpg
21 KB, 500x332
>>
To be honest I'm not even thinking about which way to vote. I'm too busy drawing up plans for my labour camp.
>>
>>690416504
Well we can be the first. And others can follow.
>>
>>690416550
That is not my name.
>>
>>690417232
I'm being 100% serious when I say this: If you're not a troll, please go see a doctor. You clearly have a mental problem.
>>
File: 4353.jpg (299 KB, 710x300) Image search: [Google]
4353.jpg
299 KB, 710x300
>>690417232
I'd rather live like this thanks. Blocktowers crammed with muzzers doesn't really appeal.
>>
>>690416665
That's when OUR laws override theirs. Simple.
>>
>>690416942
>>690417039
Just highlighting how retarded this retard is.
>>
>>690417341
Akif ?
>>
>>690405726
I'm In but let's face it the english are deciding the outcome
>>
>>690417232
Yea lets just build a bunch of tower blocks like the projects in America. I don't think anybody ended up regretting that.
>>
>>690417314
Changing England to suit everyone else.
>>
>>690416687
>hordes
You say that like they're insects...
>Why should Britons have to build more homes and grow more food for foreigners?
Because these people have as much right as we do to live here!
>>
>>690416697
Yes and something should be done about that too.
>>
>>690417544
Pretty much our motto right now.
>>
>>690417550
Except that they don't. Foreigners do not have any right to English earth or water.
>>
File: 1450100747905.png (53 KB, 567x468) Image search: [Google]
1450100747905.png
53 KB, 567x468
>>690417550
>>
>>690416824
You say that like English law is suddenly going to just disappear if we allow sharia too. I don't even know why I'm arguing with you on this as it isn't about the EU, I think you have a problem with Muslims.
>>
>>690416942
>>690417039
Once again, this man is a retard folks.
>>
>>690417039
THEN, YOU RETARD, THAT IS WHEN OUR LAW OVERRIDES THEIR LAW. SIMPLE.
>>
>>690412367
Why would we want more Africans in the country?
>>
>>690417837
Ok genius, tell me what aspects of sharia law WOULD fit and not get overided by our law?
>>
>>690417719
The problem I have is change from outside. Muslims can come and go as they please as long as they adapt, bring a new set of laws is not adapting. Same with any other peoples.
>>
File: Prescott-soaked-007.jpg (22 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Prescott-soaked-007.jpg
22 KB, 460x276
>>690416687
>Why should Britons have to build more homes and grow more food for foreigners?

This. When a foreigner with kids has more right to housing then a brit who has worked and paid their taxes all their life then you know something is fucking wrong.

The people who want remain all have two jags, two kitchens and live in rich areas that will never have immigrants.
>>
>>690417401
Well, tough, there's a crises and we are/ we MUST choose to help. Other wise what does that make us? Also that's a very selfish argument, you don't like tower blocks so we can't accept any more people... Ridiculous.
>>
File: clever little idea.png (35 KB, 1195x542) Image search: [Google]
clever little idea.png
35 KB, 1195x542
My image of the EU and Brexit

It's the Titanic (EU) and Britain trying to leave
>>
>>690417451
You're a retard, look at my response to him.
>>
>>690413431
Fuck you.
>>
>>690417985
Nice
>>
>>690417478
Nope, that's not my name.
>>
>>690417525
We wouldn't do it like AMERICA. This is Britain.
>>
>>690417970
No crisis here bud, however over in the shitsville they are leaving, there is a crisis.
>>
File: 1431800732010.jpg (84 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1431800732010.jpg
84 KB, 620x387
>>690405726
I'm voting for freedom... from the EU dictatorship
Vote Out
>>
>>690417958
I almost want to stay so all my cunt middle class friends in the green belt can have a rude fucking wake up call in a few years when there surrounded by tower blocks and thier kids have no schools or jobs.
>>
>>690417544
No. It's to suit EVERYONE including ourselves.
>>
>>690418095
Shebaz ?
>>
>>690417668
What makes it English earth or water?? Absolute nonsense.
>>
Voting out just to see what happens tbqh
>>
>>690418252
The fact that it's England.
>>
If I didnt have a son who wants to go to university abroad I would vote leave, but he is 17 and wants to study in Denmark or Norway and I feel like voting out would harm his chances.

Not some libfag who cares about immigrants, only thinking about whats best for my son.
Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.