[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever hooked up or are currently fucking someone who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 422x750
Have you ever hooked up or are currently fucking someone who's already taken?
>>
Congrats on being a scumbag hope her manfinds out and shoots you
>>
fuck yeah, its a turn on
>>
Yes. Ive been hooking up with a girl who found our her bf has been cheating on her.

I use condoms of course.
>>
>>690399934

>shoots you
>not her

That's because you're a cuck who'd probably cry and beg to take your girl back after.
>>
>>690399124
Ducked a chick who was dating someone I know for 3 months. His fault for being a pussy
>>
>>690400312
i fuck my girl raw, got lucky with that.
heres an ass pic(left)
>>
Yeah. Many times. It's hot fucking them while they keep the wedding ring on
>>
>>690400457
what does she say bout him
>>
I fucked a milf wife for like 2 and a half years regularly. Was able to cum inside her due to her having had a hysterectomy. Good shit.
>>
I used to fuck a married woman who loved me to spank her and suck her tits. We didn't often have sex. She just enjoyed body contact, soft or hard.
>>
Yah...not particularly proud of it, she is 76 yo. Her husband who is 83 found out recently and didn't give two shits about it. I don't know I keep telling myself I'm doing good for her, but honestly its just the easiest fuck I can get. One phone call and she is over, or I come over
>>
>>690399124
I once fucked a girl whose husband was in air force and deployed. I went home with her, fucked her all night. And woke up the next morning to realize all he pictures of him and her all over the house. I asked, she told me. I hit it again before I left.

Also fucked a woman who was separated from her husband though still technically married. She had amazing tits and the tightest puss and gave great head. Also told me I was the first person in years that actually got her excited for sex.
>>
File: attach2284 copy.jpg (128 KB, 478x640) Image search: [Google]
attach2284 copy.jpg
128 KB, 478x640
used to fuck the shit out of this girl who had a bf have a shit load of stories
>>
>>690399124
Yeah.
Been fucking a married woman for a while now.
I think her husband suspects it, but he doesn't mention it ever.
>>
I didn't know she was until after.
I hooked up with this girl while I was out of town on business. I knew her through some shit I did online and she insisted we meet up.

Got a few drinks at my hotel and then she wanted to see my rooms once my company put me up in a nice place. She had her top off before the door even closed.

She started to give me head but then begged to get fucked. I tossed on a condom and went to town. She kept saying awful stupid shit like "smack my big ass" and "gimme it, gimme the dick." After she came I faked it and quickly threw out the condom.

She then decides to stay the night. I said it wasn't a good idea but she was still drunk and I didn't wanna see her drive drunk. I offered to über her home but she was being a cunt.

Twice during the night she woke me up for more sex. I had to fake it a second time and then the third, determined to actually cum, I convinced her to let me take the condom off and put my dick in her mouth.

Finally busted a nut and went to bed.

Next morning I let her shower and got ready to kick her out. Her phone kept going off and it was a name followed by a heart emoji.

I had no idea she was taken and was pissed. When I confronted her she kept saying he didn't have to know.

When I flew home I tracked him down on Facebook. Said I had no idea she was with someone and only found out after we hooked up. Said I was sorry but would wanna know if I was in his situation so I could dump the fucking slut.

The dude was upset but eventually understanding. He dumped her ass and now she's working at a Walmart getting dicked by some black guy who cheats on her constantly.
>>
>>690401887
Bro-tier.
>>
>>690401887
Good guy
>>
File: 20160529_164446.jpg (149 KB, 1229x2048) Image search: [Google]
20160529_164446.jpg
149 KB, 1229x2048
Friend's girl, my slut
>>
do u guys have missive junk?
how do u pull this kinda sht
>>
>>690401887
According to feminist doctrine, you raped her several times over the course of that evening.

Enjoy prison, shitlord.
>>
Currently in 2y relationship. Milf at work wants to fuck me. I've said no so far. Getting harder to turn it down tho...
>>
>>690401887
anon approves
>>
>>690402426
I may be triggered but that notch us being niggered.

I think I won.
>>
File: 1463303676771.jpg (293 KB, 902x1202) Image search: [Google]
1463303676771.jpg
293 KB, 902x1202
Ya ifucked my brothers gf when we were in hs. She eventually told him and he was cool with me fucking her whenever I wanted.

Jk he was pissed for a long long time.
>>
>>690400920
What was her first name?
>>
File: 1465732874582.gif (1 MB, 240x252) Image search: [Google]
1465732874582.gif
1 MB, 240x252
>>690401462
I hope you joke anon
>>
>>690403219
lol who's fault is that?
>>
>>690401462
Gross
>>
File: IMG_20160423_195109.png (92 KB, 220x270) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_195109.png
92 KB, 220x270
>>690402264
No but I'm a smooth talker when I'm on my game.
>>
>>690401887
Gr8 story but next time, greentext.
>>
>>690399124
No, and people that do are scum
>>
>>690400821
Still likes him etc still wants to fuck me because bigger dick
>>
>>690403627
Hers and mine. I knew it was gunna be a bad call but I was 17 and horny as.fuck all the time and she was hot and came.onto me hardcore. I'm sure the vast majority of guys that age would have done it too. But for real it took a few years for us to patch it up but we're good now.
>>
>>690401646
Is that Hannah? Looks a lot like her
>>
>>690401646
>mfw dem fatty inner thighs
>>
>>690404189
nope name is ashley
>>
>>690403509
Starts with K, why? It was like 7 years ago that it started, I was 19, she was 36.
>>
>>690399124
i did, my cheating ex while she is with her new boyfriend
>>
>>690403509
your son, now i guess
>>
>>690404379
What's the story?
>>
>>690403777
Nice trips
>>
>>690404760
gross
>>
I havent fucked a cheater, at least from what I know of. But 3 of my 'longer' relationships have involved them having just broken up or using me as the rebound.
>>
>>690404635
alright so one time i take her back home after the bars and strip her down to those blue panties she has on in that picture. she slides down to her hands and knees and starts to blow me and lets me fuck her tits. after a few minutes she climbs on top and starts to ride me. she's going wild and then all of a sudden, my room door opens and a few of my friends are standing there. they didn't turn on the hall light so she had no clue they were standing there watching her tits bounce and moan for about a minute or 2 then she hopped off and hid under the blanket. so my roommate comes in to go to bed so i make her suck my dick again and put her on her back after with her feet on my shoulders and pound her and finish all over her massive tits
>>
>>690404857
You're too good of a person to have long relationships
>>
>>690399124
Recently, and sadly I'm developing a fetish in doing so. It makes me feel really bad and guilty.
>>
All the damn time. Especially when I was in the Navy. Been with all the ones with boyfriends the ones married didn't matter. Only had the husband find out twice out of the many occasions it happened. Both times the husbands ended up going beta back bitch mode and just kinda did this "Oh okay" style with dealing with it.
>>
>>690405020
Me too, Amphibious

(here) >>690404560
>>
>>690404937
What do you mean?
>>
>>690405308
i don't think it needs explaining, but, you seem like the "really good guy" etc etc, so, you shouldn't invest in long relationships as you will be the "pawn", not a leader
>>
>>690405416

>Pawn
>leader
i can explain why i did used those words too
>>
File: image.jpg (351 KB, 2234x1975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351 KB, 2234x1975
>>690399124
I would love to try fucking someone's wife or girlfriend but no one plays with me. They just shit on me instead.
>>
>>690399124
the gf of a friend of mine.
i myself am in a relationship.
sometimes i think there's alot of that shit going on which we don't know about.
>>
>>690405683
>Calling him a friend
>>
>>690404379
Ashley Bolton?
>>
>>690405416
Youre probably right, I think thats why Im falling through on my current one.
>>
I've been with six women who had boyfriends or fiances. Something about me makes girls want to cheat with me. Four of them never cheated otherwise. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but I've come to terms with the fact that I really enjoy it.

Girl 1
>start college
>hanging out with girl i know from high school
>her friend, Girl 1, is an athlete with a boyfriend
>attracted to each other
>girl from high school lets me know Girl 1 is into me even though she has a boyfriend
>also lets me know Girl 1 is opposed to premarital sex due to foreign religious nonsense
>Girl 1 comes to my dorm
>we watch movies, make out, she gives me handjob (first orgasm from another person)
>Girl 1 tells me she knows I'm a playboy
>bertstare because I'm a virgin
>happens a few times
>eventually stops because I start dating a girl for real, another friend of girl from high school
>>
I'm male and have done sexual acts with my male best friend throughout our lives including when he's had serious girlfriends.
>>
>>690399124
My current fuckbuddy is taken, the girl I fucked while I was together with my last ex was together with someone too, my first gf was taken when we first fucked.
That's kinda the reason why I tend to be paranoid in a relationship
>>
>>690405589
If you meant a pawn in the relationship, I can relate. Im just care free so nothing really bothers me. As long as she doesnt cheat, theres not much else to piss me off.
>>
>>690405881
Dude, have fun though, you just don't need to keep track of it all, until you want to have a family
>>
>>690401646
that's not even close to being a hot body
>>
>>690405882
Girl 2
>friend from my hometown who cheated a lot
>always really into me
>she cheated on her boyfriend(s) with me a few times

Not really much to this story. She's a close friend in my small group (imagine Dee from Always Sunny or maybe Elaine from Seinfeld), sometimes she'll still try to hook up with me but I'm not really into her so unless I'm very drunk I won't go for it. One of her exes works in my office and glares at me sometimes.
>>
>meet girl on vacation, we're both from the same city
>get back, invite her weekly to go party with my friends
>she tries to hook up with me multiple times (i rejected her because me and partybro wanted to hook her up with virginbro)
>her and virginbro fucked - are now dating for over a year
>whenever she's drunk she starts talking about how much she wants me, I said that i wanted too but couldn't
>we go out alone sometimes and crash at partybro's house
>crashed in same bed once and she was flirting. Drunk me couldn't help himself and just grabbed her ass.
>change my mind last minute because bro is one of my best bro's
>feel bad but still want to fuck her hard

It's getting hard to say no. (And i have a gf, but it's not going so well)

What do?
>>
Got head from a buddy's wife. Took nudes of her too (not going to post them). Don't see them very often. Maybe it's psychotic but I don't feel bad. If he pleased her and could control her, it wouldn't have happened.
>>
I only fuck nuns. Helping them cheat on god makes my tiny 4incher so hard it looks like I have stigmata
>>
>>690406118
kek

>>690406072
if you care about something, you care - overall, just use her "thing" about you being a pawn to a fake concert of fun times for you. how: it's up to you
>>
>>690406112
Those were my intentions about a year ago. I wanted to ditch any relationships and just have fuck buddies. Then I met this girl who is just fantastic. We were just fucking in the beginning, she admitted feelings for me and is now leaving soon. Fuck women lol
>>
>>690406123
Girl 3
>run into different girl from hometown (of note I am from a 90k population suburb bordering a larger city where i now live so this isn't that uncommon) outside
>ask her out to lunch
>learn at some point that she recently broke up with her ex
>we end up hanging out all night
>make out at bar
>go back to my place and bang
>asks if I want to date her but I decline
>at some point gets back together in this rocky relationship with her same boyfriend
>keep banging her
>told me my cock was huge and liked me to fuck her til she bled sometimes
>at one point asked if he'd be able to tell that her vagina was different from fucking me because I was bigger and I went full autismo and explained to her that that's not how vaginas work
>she'd almost be in a trancelike while we fucked but sometimes when I pulled out to switch positions she'd "snap out of it" and feel guilty and sometimes start crying
>would periodically say things like "I love you--ur cock" to try to cover how much she was into me
>eventually dumps her boyfriend for good and asks me to date her
>i decline and we stop seeing each other
>>
>>690406422
don't use "lol" here, etc etc.

Maybe that's cool that whe's leaving you, have you though that's a sign she is a cheater or something and maybe she doesn't want to cheat(?)
>>
>>690406154
Dont go for it /b/ro. If you value your friends as highly as I do mine, its not worth it for pussy.
>>
>>690406604
what's up with my "H"s, huh...
>>
>>690406448
Girl 4
>yet another girl I knew in high school
>always had a crush on me
>always had a crush on her
>she has a boyfriend who she sees rarely and doesn't pay much attention to her apparently
>they only fuck once a month
>invites herself to my place to hang out and watch movies
>at one point she cuddles with me and bites my nipple
>asks if I'm horny
>i say yes
>we fuck
>throughout the next month or two we fuck all the time
>she's super into cum so we have a lot of unprotected sex because i'm irresponsible as fuck apparently
>taking cues from Partner 3, always insult her boyfriend and talk about how her body really belongs to me
>she's really into that
>make her decline his sexual advances and tell me about it
>make her start stretching her ass so I can fuck her up the ass since she's never done that before
>we finally try and i don't fit
>asks if i'm mad
>tell her i'm not, then we cuddle and go to sleep
>kind of fade away, she asked me if I wanted to date her at some point during this but I declined

She recently contacted me again though, probably gonna hook up. She has a large SUV so I hope she can help me move some furniture too.
>>
>>690406731
i'm drunk, i guess
>>
>>690399124

I've been fucking one of my best friends' GF for the past week. They broke up few days ago, not solely because of me, but yeah because of me.

Sex is hit-and-miss,sometimes good sometimes bad, since my last sex before her was like 10 months ago and I'm rusty as fuck but she's super into me for some reason.

Don't know what to do or how to feel, I feel good around her because she's legitimately boosting my ego in almost every way possible. Also feel super guilty and weird because my friend was very in love with her, I watched dude cry in front of me 3 months ago because they had a fight.

Any advice,anyone ?
>>
im on the short end of that rope right now. i would never cheat. but my spouse sure is into cheating. they got it down to a science now. i have deep hatred for the person because they were my friend once.
>>
>>690406604
I dont think she is a cheater, she seems to be honest to a fault. Shes only 22 and wants to figure out her life. I just came in at the wrong time
>>
>>690406799
if she's boosting you "ego", why do you need advice on how to /feel/?
maybe she isn't boosting it.
>>
>>690406910
had that same thing a few years back, i feel you
>>
>>690406799
Kys
>>
>>690406760
Girl 5
>meet cute girl at social dancing event
>teach her to dance
>invites me to a small house party at her friend's place next week
>shortly before we walk into friend's place, she unenthusiastically tells me she has a boyfriend so nothing will happen between us
>that statement confirms to me that we'll be hooking up later
>flirted with her blatantly throughout the party, people who don't know her boyfriend asume i'm her boyfriend
>when i'm in the bathroom her friends are telling her to remember she has a boyfriend
>Girl 2 texts me telling me she's in my bed so I text her telling her to leave ASAP
>leave with girl after the party, bring her to see my place
>at some point we kiss
>she says it's wrong
>we're hanging out on the couch and I make up some stupid excuse that we should go to my room so we don't wake up my roommate
>as soon as we get onto my bed she says something like "well i've already cheated anyway, might as well go all the way" and we fuck for awhile that night til she gets sore
>tells me she's surprised that my cock is big because i'm not very big (i'm like 5'11 165 lbs but her boyfriend was a 6'4" 200+ jacked dude)
>she's insanely into me
>we go out a lot, she always tries to look around and sort of pretend we're sneaking around
>tells me she's never had an affair before and it's "very romantic"
>she turned out to be not into me insulting her boyfriend while we fucked
>but i would still tease her about him
>she drove me around in his car, one time even to check out the condo i've since bought
>she gets really upset when i fuck other girls
>eventually dumps him
>says he was silent for a long time and then cried a lot
>that kind of moved him from NPC to real person in my head
>we actually date for a bit
>unsurprising to me but surprising to her, her friends figured out we hooked up after that party

She was too high maintenance so I broke up with her after a couple months although I did really like her.
>>
>>690399124
Yes, I fucked a close friends insanely hot wife that pursued me for years. I finally broke down and had an affair. One night she got drunk and told his friends at a party. He was humiliated and devastated. It was years ago and it sucks knowing that I did that to him.
Fucking a strangers bitch? Just understand you almost certainly WILL get caught. Will you catch a angry phone call or a bullet? Consider that carefully.
>>
>>690406799
>never have sex with a bro's ex

Just tell him
>>
tbh
>>
>>690401462
Wut
>>
>>690406915

I don't need advice on how to feel anon, I need advice on what to do.

I mean what if he learns about this ? Should I break it off while it's still early or keep doing it ?

Or just checking if anyone here was in a situation like this before.
>>
File: 20160615_155223.png (819 KB, 814x773) Image search: [Google]
20160615_155223.png
819 KB, 814x773
My manager. She married. That's me fucking her.
>>
>>690407149
Tell him the truth. face the facts, if he want to punch you or whatever, let him.
That all depends on what title you've given him, if he's a true best friend, it's better to try and win him back
>>
File: 2016-06-15_15.49.00.jpg (164 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15_15.49.00.jpg
164 KB, 1440x1440
>>690407280
Want more?
>>
>>690407045

can you be more specific about reasons not to ?
>>
>>690406643
Yeah but sometimes when I'm having a good time dancing/drinking she just starts grinding and shit... hard as fuck to turn that down when you're drunk.
>>
File: o2RSfuI.jpg (55 KB, 693x816) Image search: [Google]
o2RSfuI.jpg
55 KB, 693x816
>>690407353
Looks like trailer trash. Bet you are so proud.
>>
>>690407149

eh, he's not my "best friend" (nor I am his), but we are pretty close. he's also in a different city right now and will possibly move out of the country in a year or so.
>>
>>690406972
Ill be moving on and going through the fun of college life, but I feel Im passing up on an amazing chick. Ive known a few cool headed ladies like her, they have been all hideous meanwhile she is sexy.
>>
>>690407457

>>690407342

meant this
>>
>>690407372
It's more of a guideline. You should just ask your bro if he's ok with it first.
>>
>>690407003
These were the dumbest and most boring greentexts in history.
>>
>>690406899
i went to suicide watch when i found out. im an empty shell now but hey at least im hittin the gym again!
>>
>>690407280
Bullshit. Who took the photo?
>>
>>690406799
>since my last sex before her was like 10 months ago and I'm rusty as fuck
Kek. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>690407546
What do you want, man? Just telling stories from my life.
>>
>>690407583
Bear?
is that you nickname in foreign language?
>>
>>690407656
oh im nobody lol i have no name.
>>
>>690407640
Greentext an epic story. Don't green text every detail about 5 completely average sexual encounters.
>>
>>690407778
must been good, well done
>>
>>690407638

Why is it that surprising ? I wouldn't perform very well if I didn't have sex for 10 months either. It's all about practice.
>>
>>690399124
>would consume panties
>>
>>690407808
>lol
>>
>>690407541

That's true. The answer is pretty obvious though.
>>
>>690407942
not every time
>Dramatic pause before every word
>>
>>690407811
Fair enough. I suppose I was focusing too much on the circumstances of how cheating occurred rather than the acts themselves.
>>
>>690407808
my spouse eats out goes to the movies and even gets shopping money from the person they cheat with. yet here i am starving till i get to work every day where im constantly threatened by drunks. but hey i do like money and i make a hell of a lot more then i did last year!
>>
>>690407457

Well then.. Go for gold.
>>
>>690408029

Kek. It's definitely "no" this time. And quite possibly the end of our friendship.
>>
>>690408159
Mediocre.

Find a new role for your being
>>
Yep fucking my mates hot girl while having a gf myself

Im a bad person cant help myself
>>
>>690408235
well, at least you'll have more self-respect after that, right?
>>
>>690407846
Are you NEETs this fucking out of shape? It's like riding a bike.

Or you are you underage h.s. fags?
>>
>>690408159
its funny because my spouse taught me the same lesson my parents tried to teach me when i was growing up. dont get attached to people. now the lurker is truely nameless lel.
>>
>>690404429
I was in the same situation. I was 21 banging a married woman who had a hysterectomy so no condoms. It was pretty good but now that I'm older I feel bad thinking about how I enabled some juice pig to ruin a man's life just because she had a vagina and a young man willing to fuck her.
>>
>>690407846
if you've only fucked once or twice before maybe
>>
>>690407640

Don't worry anon. I appreciate you and your stories.
>>
Hooked up with a chick that was married about 5 years ago. Only a one night stand.
Decent looking, but it felt like a hotdog in a hallway.
Ran into her about 2 years ago out of the blue and got roadhead out of it though.
>>
>>690408418
same here, trully trying to respect this thread, it's unique
>>
>>690408185

Right ? It also means I won't have to go through any relationship bullshit which is another win. She knows I wouldn't ever make it public and she doesn't care anyway, so no arguments either.

I know I'm a super selfish asshole scum for doing this but come on, this is pretty much a win for me with a slight risk of getting caught.
>>
>>690408320
Do these people not know how to read a woman?
>>
>>690407890
>lol was used on /b/ years before lel and kek
>being this new
>>
>>690408235
Either come clean or make sure that he'll never find out.

If I were him, I'd rather never find out.. I'd fucking explode.
>>
>>690399124
Yes. I'm poly. I've hooked up with married women several times. Even met their husbands while dating them.

Just avoid cheating and jealous people. Then shit gets messy.
>>
I've been fucking this skinny chick from work. She got guilty and told her boyfriend after we first hooked up, but it turns out he was cool with it. I think he might be a cuck.

But the texts he sends her while she's with me are things like "Remember you still love me most." She also ignores his calls at night and in the morning if she's in bed with me. So I dunno how cool with it he really is.

I've been doubling up on my boxing training in case he snaps.
>>
>>690408530
>used on /b/
>cultural fest
how old are you dude?
>>
>>690403219
loljk
>>
>>690401887
why you didnt cum in condome?
>>
>>690408504
Ahh strength in community. Marvelous.

Also I cheated on my girl with an obese midget with a hairy back.
>>
>>690408678
that's also, different, did she used any spells?
>>
>>690399124
fuck reddit its full of ugly people losers that is ugly as shit and try to hurt people that isnt a ugly as shit loser that smell like poop like beyonce and try to hurt people cause make the ugly people losers ugly even tho the ugly people losers smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly
and its pathatic and ugly
>>
>>690408270
oh im in a much happier place then i was 4 weeks ago trust me. i have now rededicated myself to being the calm casual person i was a long time ago. i seethe still here and there but im much more about making myself happy day to day. in fact ima get wasted and watch Tyene sand be a jerk in her cell tonight after tonights episode lol.
>>
>>690408567

Yeah, I'd rather not know either. Another reason for not coming clean.
>>
>>690407778
Who wants moar?
>>
>>690408780
well, you seem totally fine, nice
>>
>>690408517
Yea man. She's down to clown and he's out of town. Everyone knows long distance relationships a horseshit.
>>
>>690405020
Another style would be to murder you. which do you prefer.
>>
Lmfao! What a faggot! He may as well join in licking your asshole.
>>
>>690409108
your heart needs a luxurious treatment.
how many times have they cheated on you?
>>
>>690408902
if anything i feel sorry for my spouse. if we end it im going celebate and will dedicate myself to religion. yet they will continue the same shady business for the rest of their life. is that a life worth living? is my potential future worth it? these are questions for the ages and more reason to stay afloat and live life just to be alive.
>>
>>690408768
No but I picked her up that night and live streamed it on chaturbate. She didn't give a fuck, it was awesome. But I was pretty fucked up so my dick kept goin soft lol.. Ughh..
>>
>>690399124
fuck reddit its full of ugly people losers and ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like dog poo like beyonce and is ugly as shit and try to hurt people that isnt a ugly as shit loser that smell like poop like beyonce and try to hurt people cause make the ugly people losers ugly even tho the ugly people losers smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly
and its pathatic and ugly
and the ugly guys loser smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly and get rejected by the popular people and try to hurt anyone that make the ugly people losers ugly the ugly way and try to hurt the attrative loser people and popular people the ugly way cause make the ugly people losers ugly and lame
and the ugly guys losers smell like poo like beyonce and is ugly as shit and smell like dog poop and is ugly as shit
and the ugly guys losers is lame cause try to hurt the popular people cause is ugly and lame and outnumber the popular people and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce
>>
>>690408377
Ah, ok. The woman I was with ended up telling her husband about us after I broke it off with her, but they're still together last I heard. He had cheated on her before and she had found out too. Whole thing was a clusterfuck, but I had good sex for over 2 years pretty much whenever I wanted, so I don't care.
>>
>>690408315

Can't tell if sarcasm or not, but as I said, she treats me very nice (also she's submissive so totally cool with me being not-so-nice) which definitely helps.
>>
>>690408418
>>690408504
Thanks, glad you got something out of them.

In my experience the girls who are likely cheat are either serial cheaters (obviously), in a dead relationship, or were never that attracted to their boyfriends in the first place. I like the last two because I enjoy seducing girls who don't normally cheat.

If you can identify these situations you can find girls who will cheat or avoid girls who will cheat, depending on what you're looking for.

My last greentext is my current taken partner:
>girl in my office
>lives with her fiance who doesn't drink or go out
>not having a good time in this country
>i'm bored at my job so i stop caring about the consequences
>flirt with her heavily one day a month or two ago
>she's receptive
>take her out to bar
>have a good time
>fuck that night
>fuck her a few more times after that
>gives me a blowjob outside of her apartment in an alley
>tells me she has a hard limit against doing things in her apartment
>gives me a blowjob in her apartment as soon as her boyfriend is away
>recently got jealous when I snuck out of work to go out with a bartender i met

Not sure how this one will end yet.
>>
>>690409401
i'm sure you needed a microscope.

>>690409350
Religion makes religious people go backwards though, i always say "i'm a better christian than christians"
>>
>>690409484
don't miss the point, i'm talking about telling the truth equals "raising the bar" on respect about yourself
>>
>>690408922

This, also as far as I know she made it perfectly clear that she wasn't happy with how things are going long before our thing happened and wanted out but he always persuaded her one way or another.

Fuck I'm rationalising too hard though.
>>
>Treatment Thread
>>
>>690409579
i come from a primitive people. my healing will be primitive. also i wondered why i had hpv and near endless uti. i kinda hope the hpv kills me so on my grave i can put full blame on the spouse lel
>>
>>690409741

Oh I see. Yeah that's true I guess but I don't know if its worth going all that because there's no way I can come to a agreement with him even if I broke it off with the girl.
>>
>>690409579
I have to beat off with tweezers.

Not a fun time.
>>
>>690408133
Quick question, how bigs your dick?
>>
>>690401462
Pics?
>>
>>690410016
That's hard, reading it.

>>690410104
haha that's 9/10
>>
>>690409784
Then he's a psycho, if she tried to break up with him even once that's the end, in a rational persons mind anyway. He convinced her to stay with him even though he knows he's fucking off out of the country presumably cos he's a needy clingy little bitch who needs to nut up and face the fact that not all relationships are meant to last. Especially when he's physically leaving her behind. Man forget that dude for a few years till he figures his shit out and in the meantime give this lovely luscious lady the tender loving care she so obviously craves.
>>
So honour and loyalty is competely gone from our society. Are all these degenerates what's left?
>>
>>690410491
just trying to bring reality to this thread these cheaters are playing with grenades lel. also fuck project scorpio! anyone else pissed about microsofts shitty e3 this year?
>>
>>690410491
Yea.. 9/10ths of an inch.
>>
>>690410809
pretty much

>>690410830
for some reason you're making me respect you
>>
>>690410120
It's big but not inhuman or anything. 7 1/2" long and a 6" around the base, curved to the left a bit, although I feel like I get harder when I'm with a girl than when I tried to measure it by myself so who knows? A lot of women have also commented that it's beautiful or pretty, which isn't how you'd normally describe a cock.

Forgot before but the girl in >>690409571 was going to back out and leave my place, but I showed her my cock and her mindset changed.

That being said, aside from her (and probably even her but it probably would have taken an additional night), all of the other girls would have cheated regardless of dick size.
>>
>>690411157
dick move
>>
>>690399124
I can't say I've actually cheated on my gf yet, but my gfs best friend started coming over to wait in our apartment for my gf when she know my gf is at her study groups. It started out pretty normal, she'd do hw, I'd play video games til my girl got home and they'd both go hang out in the bedroom. But after a few times we started chilling more watching movies n shit and then we got into some dirty talk watching the girl next door, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fuck her some time in the near future
>>
been fucking a taken girl for the past 2 years, apperiently her boyfriend knew, and actually wanted her to fuck other men.
well it was good while it lasted...
>>
>>690405882
>bertstare
Brilliant
>>
>>69>>690411261
forgot to mention she's got a boyfriend too
>>
>>690411221
It was!

>>690411261
My college girlfriend used to try to hook me up with her roommate and I was too oblivious to realize it. Go for it, my friend.
>>
>>690410769

Holy fucking shit. That's..that's true !

Thank you, kind sir, for making me fuck my friends GF without any regret our guilt.
>>
>>690411420
checkmate
>>
>>690411420
Damn, I wonder if she's doing that... I'm definitely gonna start trying for it!
>>
>>690410769
>>690411464

Also, to be fair he wanted her to come with him too - both to the city he is in now and out of the country. But, it's psycho anyway because she clearly stated she doesn't want to do that, and that's exactly the kind of stuff you can't pressure someone to do.
>>
>>690410930
i have a calm demeanor your probably just resonating with that lel. also they mad me crazy, once i found out i was being manipulated for 7 years i cut emotional ties with my spouse and reformed what i could of single me. which is in itself hilarious because that is what my spouse is trying to do by opening our relationship (finding themselves) here i found myself all on my own within a few weeks. but i do still intend to work on my relationship now that my mind is clearing i can see our future and maybe i can show them what i see. lel im rambling well i should get to work soon those asshats i serve may miss me if im not there to argue with them.
>>
File: 1465762641982.gif (1 MB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
1465762641982.gif
1 MB, 500x272
>>690399124
All the goddamn time. I do this on the reg. I love banging other guy's girls. You get all the fun part, you get the spark, the romance, the intrigue, a little excitement of doing something bad, the whole "hiding from the parents" kind of mentality, you get to go home when you're bored of her and her "real boyfriend" gets to deal with all the tedious day to day shit. All her stress and horseshit that bores you, her shopping trips, her doctor's appointments and whatever else, just fuck off and let her and her loving boyfriend deal with that part and show up when it's time to pound out her frustrations with some mighty D. Wives and girlfriends have been my last couple of rebounds because you know if you try to build a real relationship in rebound mode you'll fuck it up so you might as well drop loads into a taken slut until you're ready to do it again for real.
>>
>>690411464
>ex girlfriend
>she already dumped him

Not a problem sir!
Happy to be of assistance!
>>
>>690407353
just post em
>>
>>690411580
Seven-ish years later and I am slapping myself for not figuring it out then. College girlfriend was short and busty to the point where it was giving her back problems, her roommate was tall, flat, and stick thin, would have been quite an experience.
>>
>>690407632
Its a screenshot from a video.
>>
>>690411817
Dude, use this artistic ability for a Video Blog on Youtube.
>>
File: 2016-06-15_15.44.58.jpg (224 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15_15.44.58.jpg
224 KB, 1440x1440
>>690407353
>>
>>690411795
Sounds like a classic case of 'get the fuckin hint bro, there is no future here'

or maybe I'm just a cunt..
>>
>>690404055
Pics?
>>
FUCK YOU DEGENERATES!!
>>
File: 2016-06-15_15.47.31.jpg (186 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-15_15.47.31.jpg
186 KB, 1440x1440
>>690412057
>>
>>690412239
any full nudes or cumshots?
>>
>>690411817
If people wanna fuck other people why don't they just be straight up with it, and weight the rewards against the consequences? If she's willing to fuck you over for 7 years she obviously never really loved you in the first place so why waste all that time you both could have spent finding real love? Far too much stock held in this marriage malarkey if you ask me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-30-03-19-04.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-30-03-19-04.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
>>690412239
>>
>>690412498
>>
>>690412239
Sauce on this anon?
>>
>>690412049
lol im coming into the blog world soon actually. im going to start by co-hosting a stream with my friend on twitch then move to youtube then maybe start my own ramble station when i get enough listeners. i need jumping off points and conversation. i would be boring on my own lel. this was very theraputic. im gonna try and have an excellent day not just a good one thanks to you.
>>
>>690411874
Here's the cunt I was plowing on the side fairly recently. She's a stupid hippy bitch that's drippy-wet at all times. That's her boyfriend too. He's OK I guess. Kinda dim. I blow my load and fuck off. Win win.
>>
>>690411971
sounds like it would be nice. My gf is a sexy redhead with a perfect ass, but her friend is blonde and has a smaller more fit ass, with slightly bigger tits. I'd love to bang her but I'm still not sure she's interested, it's like one second she is one second she isn't at all, but when my gf gets home they go straight to their room talking quietly and giggling, so maybe they are trying to set me up with her friend
>>
File: 45157395.jpg (25 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
45157395.jpg
25 KB, 256x192
>>690412114

There's a decent chance we're both cunts, let's get that out of the way.

I tried to tell him that for months and he didn't listen, convinced himself that once she accepts whatever plan he puts in front of her everything will be fine. That just wasn't gonna work.
>>
>>690407436
Then dont drink around her you fucking idiot
>>
>>690412688
Obviously it's tricky because I don't know the circumstances, but my first instinct would be to follow them into the bedroom. Maybe bring some drinks if you guys drink.
>>
File: 2016-04-29_15.20.18.jpg (171 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-29_15.20.18.jpg
171 KB, 1440x1440
>>690412557
Same bitch.
>>
File: nice.png (101 KB, 320x195) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
101 KB, 320x195
>>690412643
That sound pretty awesome
>>
Yep, this girl at work who lived with her boyfriend. Began fucking with condoms and then eventually moved to dumping my cum in her pussy and mouth. I'd send her home to her boyfriend without letting her clean herself up.
>>
>>690412961
sounds*
>>
Fucked all sorts of attached pussy when I worked at Publix #332 in college. My favorite was Janna Bernard, used to fuck her upstairs in the computer room when we were doing tags. She got fired for stealing. She's on FB, look her up. Tell her Del Cragin says hey.....
>>
>>690411971
This one time I was at a party alone in a dark room sitting on a bed with a fine young piece I'd often flirted with before. talking about life and sex n shit, n I'm all like..

>I just can't find anyone to have sex with

To which she replies

>I'd have sex with you

To which I so charmingly replied with

>I'd have sex with you too

And proceeded to sit there like a fucking orangutan, still bewildered as to how and why none of these bitches wanted a piece of the Alz.

I still cringe with the fury of Kratos whenever that memory sparks back up.

Also she was at the time dating a bloke whom I didn't really care for and had cheated on him with like 6 people so yeaaaaaaa..
>>
>>690412451
because the economy is only gonna get worse and i wanna be financially stable when levee gives way. i dont love the spouse anymore. i dont even like them. they are to me who i am to myself nameless faceless shadows. and they pay half my bills. when you make 1500 a month but have 1100 in bills you make due even with a lying spouse who ran you through the sticks and dirt you still came out callouse on the other side. callouse enough to make things work so that you can be financially stable and not have to worry about the three needs of life food water shelter.
>>
File: 2016-06-01_14.58.29.jpg (200 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-01_14.58.29.jpg
200 KB, 1440x1440
>>690412875
>>
>>690412224
Get out of the mindset that people who cheat truly love their partners and shouldn't dump them on the spot.
>>
File: 2015-12-11_14.53.36.jpg (180 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-11_14.53.36.jpg
180 KB, 1440x1440
>>690413230
She's definitely a generous little slut. Been fucking her for over a year. I can't wait to meet her husband. Lmfao.
>>
>Fucked the brains out of this asian girl who had a husband
>She insisted it being doggy style because looking at me would disrespect her husbad, wtf?
>Made me wear a condom
>Took condom off and continued to fuck her
>Came in her and then spit on her back so she though it was cum
>Cleaned her up and went home
>>
>>690412720
Wow.. He needs to get out of his own head for abit. On second thoughts he might be the type to axe murder the both of you for ruining his carefully drawn out plans for himself and a seperate human.
>>
>>690413535
I keep a little shit pair of scissors I got out a sewing kit specifically to snip the tip off the end of condoms so that I can nut inside cheating wives/gfs. I like trying to get them pregnant so that their bf/husband can put in all the effort and resources to raise my kids.
>>
>>690412977
CW?
>>
i madeout with the cousin of the girl i was dating who was in a long term relationship. I know it wasn't fucking but still an interesting situation. What made it even better is that they were like the "best friend" type cousins. She randomly broke up with me out of nowhere one day so i'm thinking her cousin confessed it to her. I never talked to either of them again.
>>
>>690399124
hell yeah, one married woman for years now on and off, another married woman who comes by like once a month to get some different dick and Ive got another married one on the line...they are all the typical bored housewife type, husbands dont pay attention, all three have young kids and are horny with no home sex lives so....
>>
>>690413230
be a hero and post the video
>>
>>690399124
Yes and it's great
>>
>>690413641

Shit, he does have a creepy close relationship with his mom and no father situation too. Now I'm scared.

Although he's a fucking psuedo-rastafari who preaches peace at every opportunity,too,so it cancels out ?
>>
>>690413199
Man fuck marriage. It only serves to fuck shit up for the future. How in the shit it hasn't been removed from the realm of law is completely beyond me. You never would've tied your assets together if it wasn't for that slip of paper and that old virgin saying his magic words. She wouldn't have needed to lie. You wouldn't have to stick around after the truth came out.

Find a way man.. Find a way to wrench your life back.
>>
>>690401462
Who cares, still had sex
>>
>>690399124
>>690399124
>>690399124
If your answer to this was yes and you KNEW they were in a relationship then I hope you find the love of your life and get cucked by a nigger.

That is all.
>>
>>690405882
>>690406123
>>690406448
>>690406760
>>690407003

Don't listen to the haters - these were great
>>
>>690408843
nudes?
>>
File: good job.jpg (63 KB, 460x470) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
63 KB, 460x470
>>690401887
>>
>>690399124
>Have you ever hooked up or are currently fucking someone who's already taken?

So far, only prostitutes that had partners that knew.
>>
>>690414288
As in the relationship structure portrayed in the movie psycho?

Oh god... He's gonna skin you and wear you as a morph suit while he fucks her corpse. I'm sorry but that's just the facts.

So you mean to tell me this guy is the type that preaches peace and expects everyone else to have the same mindset because 'that's just chill vibes man'
Sounds like the kind of guy who wouldn't appreciate a friend of his stealing his property (the luscious lass whose life he has planned out).
Sounds like the kind of guy who's been bottling a lot of anger and hatred inside in order to maintain the care free persona he's constructed because he never had a father to teach him that the measure of a man is being true to himself.
Sounds like the kind of guy that isn't gonna be in the same country as you so who gives a fuck what kind of guy he is haha.

Srsly he'll see something on Facebook have a little hissy fit, go to the pub have a few beers and find out that he actually doesn't give a fuck what's goin on back there cos he's in another country and there's like a shit ton of foreign bitches hungry for international dick that he is now free to shove his face in.

Moral of the story is, no one really cares about anything for longer than it directly affects them. There's plenty of shit goin on all around the world and one little lady is a mere speck on the kaleidoscope of mayhem and mischief that is the planet earth.

Either that or the skinning.
>>
>>690415318
Wow top quality post
>>
I have
>be me, 19, living with my girl
>have a friend C who is a friend of both me and my girlfriend
>little does my girlfriend know, C has been into me for like 3 fucking years
>girl invites C over to stay at our house
>we get there, shit gets boring but then C comes up with this game where we all start having to take our clothes off when someone says a word
>soon enough everyone's naked
>gf is on her period, so we end up not having a threesome(I am convinced we would have if it had been a week later)
>girlfriend goes up stairs for just a few minutes to change a tampon or some shit
>me and C fuck as quick as we can, as hard as we can
>mfw she's already wet as shit
>gf comes back down, we already stopped (no come for me) and we get dressed
>flash to lager that night, like 3 am
>we have a long 3 cushion couch pushed together with a 2 cushion couch bexause I'm broke at the time
>C is on small couch because she's 5 foot flat, I'm in the middle of the two couches, and my gf is on the large couch
>I wake up to C grabbing my cock, so I slowly peel her pants down and slide my cock into her
>we fuck for the next 15 minutes slowly and sweetly so we don't wake up my gf
>I go upstairs to cum
C had a boyfriend who was like my best friend at the time but we fucked like 5 times thst night(before the 3 am part, we did a few quickies) and like 15 times after that. I can post more if there is interest
>>
File: temp.temp_taken_picture.jpg (55 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
temp.temp_taken_picture.jpg
55 KB, 1280x960
>>690416192
>pic related, C
>>
>>690416192
Moar
>>
File: imgres.jpg (22 KB, 272x185) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
22 KB, 272x185
>>690415889

TOP KEK.

He's not gonna see anything on Facebook as I don't even have my own profile pic, worst case scenario is some asshole friend of the girl will tell him for whatever reason. Worst case scenario for me is he'll tell our mutual friends about it and I'll have to endure a bit of roasting. And you know what, being turned into a morph suit is better than dying in a car accident or some shit like that. I'm cool with it.

Anyway, fuck it. I already kick the can down the road and it's gonna go downhill faster than I can reach (I know I'm not using this phrase correctly but you get the idea).

Honestly, though, you've managed to put a smile on my face and remove my anxiety about the whole situation and I'm eternally grateful. That was a top notch post that I'll save and cuddle with tonight.
>>
>>690401462
When I was 25 I got a massage and a handy from this old looking bitch, 65+ for sure. But she got naked and worked it out. I came all over her sagging tits and she rubbed my cock over the cum. Felt good man but later was creeped out.
>>
>>690401646
More pics of this bitch? Pic related?
>>
Actually first girl I kissed had a boyfriend when I was like 14 or something. First girl I fucked also had a boyfriend although I didn't know it at the time. Good times
>>
>>690416495
>after game of taking our clothes off
>gf wants me to introduce C to everyone in the house (I was renting a downstairs from a friend) but gf doesn't wanna come with
>we walk up stairs and talk for a little, but not more than like 2 minutes
>we walk out of upstairs room, and as we are walking down first set of stairs she sits down
>I pull her up, flip her over so her ass is pointing out at me
>pull her pants down
>Fuxk the ever living shit out of her
>pull put, flip her over and cum in her mouth
>walk back downstairs, gf doesn't have a clue
It was basically a game of how much we could get away with without getting caught
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.