[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
b, is married better than being single ? married folks would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 19
b,
is married better than being single ?
married folks would you do it again ?
>>
>>690395003
Married here, been for 5 years. Not sure what all the fuss is about. I'm having a great time and the sex hasn't stopped. Maybe it will when we have kids? But so far so good.
>>
>>690395003
SAUCE ALSO FUCKIN NEEDED
OR NAME OF CHICK
>>
File: 2292622.png (8 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
2292622.png
8 KB, 330x330
>>690395003
Single life is better
>>
>>690395003
do yourself a favour. stay single. pay for whores when you cant get laid and if youre aching to bust a nut. get clipped so no kids.... you are living the life i can only dream of now.

if you only have yourself to answer to you are loving the dream.
>>
>>690395003
if shes the one you know shes the one
>>
married for 2 years, together for 9.

it's fine. i personally dont feel like i should have to sign a piece of paper and get the government involved in a "vow" of commitment. but girls do. because they're dumb.
>>
>>690396486

also, sauce on OP's gif plz
>>
>>690396486
This
>>
>>690396550
Please op u fgt
>>
>>690395003
souceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>690395753
>get clipped

Lmao, get a load of this for
>>
>>690395753
AGREED beyond dispute! STAY SINGLE for as long as possible.

Think about this,
They're prisons. Man made prisons! You're doing time!
You get up in the morning. She's there.
You go to sleep at night. She's there.
It's like you gotta ask permission to use the bathroom. "Is it all right if I use the bathroom now?"
Yeah, and you can forget about watching TV while you're eating! You know why? Because it's dinner time. And you know what you do at dinner?
You talk about your day. How was your day today? Did you have a good day today or a bad day today? Well, what kind of day was it? Well, I don't know. How about you? How was your day?
Oh, you have no idea!

RUN!
>>
>>690396486
>together 7 years before marriage
Anon, I'm coming up on 5 years with my girl and I think she's starting to get antsy that I haven't popped the question.
What was it that made you decide you should get married?
Personally I've just been avoiding it because we aren't financially stable enough to move out on our own without the help of our roommates.
>>
>>690395003
Fuck no.
>>
>>690396908
beats rubbers and 'im on the pill' - naaaaaaĆ aaaaaah yeah nah yeah nah not falling for that ONE again.
>>
>>690397107

I honestly can't say what it was EXACTLY. I just knew it was something she wanted...but she didn't pester me about it or anything. I just popped the question one day when we were out of town visiting NYC.

NEVER feel the pressure dude. NEVER do it because you think she wants it. You gotta look out for you. If you're not ready, then pump the brakes.
>>
>>690395003

You'll hear bad shit from both sides, just make sure you do what makes you happy. Also don't depend on others for your happiness.
>>
>>690395222
>>690396507
>>690396664
>>690396676
not OP, but I think this is Alex Mae Sundae Fun Day or something like that
>>
>>690395175
For me, it was only when wife was pregnant that sex stopped because she felt different about it. But after pregnancy, it skyrocketed
>>
>>690395003
you get the sickness called 'onegina' and vagina are off the charts, unless of'course you're alpha as fuck and are never caught.
>>
>>690397251
Alright fair enough. Thanks for the solid advice.
>>
>>690395003
I've been married almost 10 years now.
We have our good and bad times.
For example right now, I want to kick her ass out. Hard.
Tomorrow this hatred will simmer down into a thick sludge that slows me down and deadens my spirit further, but I will stay put and not shank a bitch.
And staying put is what you're supposed to do.
Then the cycle will begin again until I drown in the sludge I have accumulated.
>>
>>690395003
It can be fun, if you're shortsighted enough to think that marrying a cute girl in your 20s means you can fuck a cute girl whenever you want for the rest of your life.

You get a few years of fucking a cute girl, if you're lucky, followed by decades and decades of being stuck putting up with the constant bullshit of this other person who you can;t escape ever, whom you think you might have had some feelings for when you were a young dumb kid once, or maybe you were just horny, it's been so long you cant remember.

Fuck girls in their 20s. Enjoy the rest of your life in peace being single.
>>
>>690397290
>Alex Mae Sundae Fun Day
fucking thanks bro !!!
>>
Fuck em all while you can, then hook up with one for good once you can't get random strange anymore.
>>
If you both truly love eachother, it's the best thing in the whole world. However, if you argue all the time, stay the fuck away from marriage
>>
>>690396486
>but girls do. because they're dumb.
Theyre actually pretty smart
>allows them to get fat
>kids are basically their financial security
>ensures you pay if you fail to please
The balls in her court and if you fuck up, unless you go abroad or go innawoods youll be paying $$$ forever
>>
Was married for 7 years, and would never do it again. Not because it was a particularly bad marriage; we just fell out of love with each other. But the legal stuff and the paperwork is just not worth the hassle. If I meet someone again that I want to spend the rest of my life with, I'll just ... spend the rest of my life with that person, without having to appeal to the state for legal recognition of our union.
>>
>>690395003
If youre dead to the world and don't grow or mature as a person in any meaningful way, and neither does the bloodsucker legally bound to you, then you'll both enjoy the rest of your lives together. Like farmers in the midwest.

However if not, then no.
>>
>>690395003

I was married. My ex and I met when I was 20, got married after 5 years, divorced another 5 later.

Thing is with us, we both changed so fucking much in that time. I used to roll my eyes when people would say "Oh yeah, things change for you from X to Y" but then it was glaringly apparent.

She turned all Susie Homemaker, and I was way more into enjoying life and trying to make myself better, healthier, etc. So yeah, by the time we were in our last year together we just didn't have a thing in common. It was amicable, no demonic hatred or any of that shit. Now she lives with a guy who is a CPA and as vanilla as you can imagine, in suburbia with the perfect lawn and the obligatory Subarus. More power to her.

Would I marry again? Not likely. Maybe when I'm like 60 and have perhaps 10 years left to my life anyway.

Oh, I will say this: Sex with the Ex was, actually, pretty good though we didn't do it often. We both had gotten to know one another really well, so we both knew what the other liked sexually. AND she gave kick ass blowjobs even after marriage. But our sex became routine. "You do this to ME, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, now I do this to YOU, 1 - 2 - 3 - 4, and cha cha cha!"

I'm much happier being a bachelor and dating multiple women with little commitment.
>>
>>690398013
>would never do it again
>would do it again if i met someone
wot
>>
I miss not getting to date other girls. I miss the pursuit and getting new trim when you score. But... it was really expensive chasing other women and sometimes there was no pay-off. Rejection sucks. My wife is really hot, which helps keep me happy but for sure there are pluses to both.
>>
>>690398292
Hahaha

See? Thats how they get you.
>>
>>690398398
>trim

(cringe)
>>
>>690398398
Getting new trim........you're beta and your wife isnt hot
>>
>>690397073
I agree with "Cosmo". Aka K.G. Pennypacker
>>
>>690395003
I have way more sex now that I am married than I did when I was single. Also better sex. I still regret it though. My wife has let herself go and I am the major financial provider. I love my wife, but I feel like I am missing out on my life. Marriage is sacrifice.
>>
>>690398595

His "wife" is probably inflatable.
>>
>>690398595
Maybe he means she's been out in the sun too long and needs to come inside and take a cool refreshing shower.

Better post pics of really hot wife anon.
>>
26, 3 years in.
I would do if again, just with a different person.
>>
File: V.jpg (1 MB, 3612x2709) Image search: [Google]
V.jpg
1 MB, 3612x2709
>>690398595
>>690398546
OH! Would the point be more valid if I had said "pussy"? Or perhaps "snatch" would help you understand better. Shoveit virgins. OP asked a question and I answered, being married can be great. But it can take a while to get used to the idea that if you meet another hot chick and she likes you.. you can't do anything about it.
>>
File: 1485445753.jpg (90 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1485445753.jpg
90 KB, 480x640
my 20yo gf wants to marry me and im 31
she's not crazy either
med student
you jelly?
>>
>>690399010
notbad.jpg
she looks about 30?
>>
Hahahahaha, ITT singlefags and kissless virgins try to convince other single kissless virgins their lives are better than being married while having no frame of reference. I love being married. Regular sex with someone who knows what you like (before, during and after kids), sharing all bills, proper gifts at Xmas and birthdays and lots of random ones too, can afford house, car, whatever stuff we want. Still smoke weed, drink, play poker, don't have to cook all meals. This morning she got up with the kids, I slept two more hours then got up to find she had made bacon sandwiches and I had a new Legend of Zelda hat and t-shirt for Father's Day. Now going for Chinese food. Not paying. Fuck being single, throwing money after pussy and hoping you hook up before your friends do so you aren't the last single one left.
>>
>>690399021
not after seeing her posted online, hah!
>>
Marriage is great if you're smart about it. One pointer I can give is marry on your terms. I told my wife before we married that I had certain sexual expectations. She said she would deliver and hasn't. Told her I'm going to start fucking other women. Nothing she can do. Just do it on your terms.
>>
>>690395222
Not OP. Marina Visconti. Happy Father's Day anon
>>
>>690395003
No. The grass is always greener on the other side.

When youre single, you want companionship.
When you're married, you want freedom, and financial independence, the ability to quit a job when it sucks, and friends you have shared interests with, and hobbies, and travel, and to eat good food again, and just relax once in a while without someone nagging at you to do all the things they could think of on their to-do list, and you want a small manageable home and a nice cheap car that takes you far, and everything else in life that single people do to enjoy it.
>>
>>690399363

>nothing she can do

Except divorce you and take half your money.
>>
>>690399010
lol
Anon is still in his 20s.
>>
>>690399152
Yeah. We don't have kids yet... but that bio clock is ticking up there. I think we'll have one next year. I'm not looking forward to that. That's another thing OP. When you're single you generally aren't talking kids or thinking about that. When you're married all that far away, grown-up shit becomes very, very real. And you both have to figure that out together in such a way that you're both happy.
Also, to this guy, >>690399021
Go for it if she makes you happy. But be aware that her med student debt becomes your problem too if you get married. My wife is a PA. She and I will be paying off her debt for a long, long time. No, I'm not jelly. I'm already where you may one day be.
>>
>>690399496
She's a doctor. Divorce is not in her best interest. Plus she's a cool chick. Just not adventurous in bed. Like I said. Be smart. Know her and yourself
>>
>>690399010
>being this much of a douche

It was funny when you called your wife "trim" and talked like a teenager, but man you went straight over the top. That douchebaggery isn't funny, thats real.
>>
>>690399527
37 in August. I'm no spring chicken either. If I am to live to 74 I'm already half way through my life. It's a weird thought
>>
>>690395753
>get clipped so no kids....

Mfw never being a dad : (
>>
>>690395003
>b
b IS NOT A FUCKING THING YOU FUCKING MORONIC NEWFAG SHITFACE NIGGER
>>
>>690399866
Happy Father's Day bro?
>>
>>690399805
Yeah, wait til you turn 42.
40 wasnt so bad, but by 42 you realize you are definitely IN your 40s, and 50 is just a few years away.
>>
>>690400123
Yeah, I believe you. It's another reason I agree with my wife that we kinda have to have kids next year. I don't want to be 55 and dealing with a 15 year old son or daughter.
>>
>>690400121

Thanks. Maybe some day...
>>
>>690397940

nope.

she makes way more than me.

i got out of the Air Force 3 months ago and am using my GI Bill to get a degree.

You're a faggot who thinks he knows everything and listens to podcasts and thinks he knows everything :) kill yourself
>>
>>690400123
>wait till you're this and that then you'll be as miserable as I am
Shut up
>>
>>690399165
The only projection and blatant insecurity i see is in this post
>>
File: wgL9dRb.jpg (52 KB, 538x959) Image search: [Google]
wgL9dRb.jpg
52 KB, 538x959
I love being married. I get to fuck this almost daily.
>>
>>690401003
>le triggered woman
>>
>>690397620
Married 21 years, this year...and this guy has it nailed.

When we got married, I had no idea that she would turn into such a soul-sucking harpy. But now, she's fat, she actively OPPOSES my goals, she complains about everything, she has decided she and the kids are "gluten sensitive," she thinks "essential oils" are actually beneficial, she blames her issues on her hypothyroidism....and the list goes ON and ON and ON...

Marriage CAN be great, but you had better KNOW what the fuck you're getting into. Look at her parents...look CLOSELY...and get some idea what she's going to be like in 20 years. Shit has a way of bubbling to the surface, given time.

Then, establish your parameters EARLY. If you need alone time, if you have thinks you want to do, you need to set this up so that she expects it from the beginning. If you DON'T do this, you're eventually going to hear, "You've CHANGED!" And shit starts going downhill...

Trying to be nice and respectful will, in the long run, put you in the sludge.
>>
>>690395003
Yes.

No.
>>
>>690400585
man i have 2 boys i see every weekend/2nd weekend. it sucks because unless you are sure you are staying with the mother you have to watch another man raise your kid. fuck ot hurts man. i know my boys love me and i wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world i just wish things had worked out between me and the ex. because its hard to live with the knowledge that i have missed so man moments and much of their lives.
>>
>>690401434
Sucks anon. But you know, many guys never even get to have a good relationship with their kids. So Happy Father's Day. Talk to 'em later and tell 'em you love them.
>>
It's like buying a car. If it's your dream car it will be great for 10 years or so. If you settle on something practical it will be torture. 15 years here. Not married but two kids. She cheated on me 4 times and each time I always thought I wanted her back until I got her back. Hopefully I can get a better job and leave this bitch and be single for the rest of my days.
>>
>>690399165

>being this insecure about his life decisions
>>
>>690396486
>using the full force of the government to stake a permanent claim to all you own and make from then on
>dumb
One of these things is not like the other.
>>
>>690395003
Gf and I agreed that we'd never marry but we want kids together though. Seems like the best option imo.
>>
>>690399165
>married
>going to get Chinese food and not paying
As to imply your accounts aren't shared and you both don't pay for everything? You just seem like a barking dog without a single real thought crossing your mind. Validate your choices however you may, just know you look like a total dumbass and your opinions do not support your cause.
>>
>>690395753
Holy fuck I wish there was a like button. I would hit the shit out of it right now
>>
>>690395003
Marriedfag here. I regret it most days honestly. It's nice to have regular sex but all women are just absolute cunts whose #1 goal is to make men miserable.
>>
>>690395003
I'm less than a month away from being married for 10 years. It's better than being single, but I wouldn't do it again. Together but unmarried is the ticket.
>>
Married for 9 years, 6 years and 3 years. We all live together. Wife 1 and 2 have 2 husbands each including me, wife 3 is 22 so I'm her first husband. Will marry again, got my eye on someone, just got to get the other 3 to agree to it although she has 2 huabands already.
>>
File: 1292065570944.jpg (17 KB, 164x196) Image search: [Google]
1292065570944.jpg
17 KB, 164x196
>>690402910

what the fuck?
>>
>>690403036
niggers
>>
>>690402823
Wow anon. You married terribly. That's some warped as shit. Like, more genuinely warped than Trolly McTrollerton down here >>690402910
>>
>>690401613
thanks anon... i will.

may the gods see to it your seed fills the fertile womb of a gorgeous woman with hips fit for birthing many times over.

raise your brood well anon.
>>
>>690399021
Her career will run her life. She'll eventually fall for a doctor who is smarter and more successful than you and you'll be cucked.
>>
>>690403163
Actually, only my first wife is married to one of them. It's not true about penis size, it's not a lot bigger than mine
>>
>>690403205
Talking to my friends and family, it's more common than people think.
>>
If there's one thing I've learned in life so far, it's that men will be happier if they are not married.
>>
>>690403230
hey, you might be right, but why be pessimistic and settle for less than the best just because it might not last forever?
>>
>>690395753
said like a true edgy 16yo! Good job anon!
>>
File: z2.jpg (111 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
z2.jpg
111 KB, 640x480
married life sounds good
but think you got to find a good woman
>>
>>690395003
Married and had long-term live-in relationships.

Bottom Line: Your relationship with a woman is good for about 5-10 years at best, then it is very nearly guaranteed to turn to shite.

You can make it work - not saying that isn't true, since I have mates who have done so and say that "it takes WORK to make a marriage last". But my own personal experience is that it just isn't possible.

For one thing, unless you are a fucking Troll, there will always be other women interested in you. This feeds your male ego and the desire to procreate. But the SAME THING applies in the inverse to women - they are always looking too, judging who might be a better mate, etc.

Eventually, whatever tiny thing may have bugged you about your mate balloons magically to be the-most-important-thing-ever, and then it's downhill, boys. Either you are going to want to dump her, or she is going to want to dump you.

Now, maybe I'm just a bitter old fag, but since my kids are grown, I think I'm just going to switch to hookers for sex from here on out, and just hang with my buddies for friendship. Maybe I'll get a dog.
>>
>>690395003
It's all bullshit. I also like to talk like marriage is prison etc, but the truth is that marriage is pretty chill.
>>
>>690401203
same happened to my uncle. his bitch's parents are idiots but she was pretty nice.. now? now she's a TOTAL FUCKING BITCH
>>
>>690402910

THIS is the future of "marriage" anons.

Once we let the fags get married, next will come the polygamists, then the goat-fuckers.

I'm not complaining - maybe I should reconsider my aforementioned position and just accumulate some sister-wives that I share with good /b/ro's... Might be nice to have some help doing drywall, then fuck each other's wife after dinner and drinks... kek.
>>
>>690395003
Old guy here. Was married for a year 27-28 to my son's mother. We split up 6 months after he was born.

I had custody of my son from ages 9-18...so relationships were not a priority. He was my priority.

I didn't remarry for 21 years. I was dating my wife for 4 years before we finally got married. I has a lot of fun...just remarried last year. It's been pretty good so far. Sometimes I miss the simplicity of my single life.
>>
>>690403573
Not many women like Kim though.
>>
>>690403921
I hear you man. I gave my attention to my kids after the ex split to run off. But then I got inundated with fucking gold diggers. Makes you really question your sanity.

If you can't believe a woman who you are the most intimate with, then we are really alone in this life.

You should read the cards, letters, and e-mails my ex used to send me - all flowery and "I will love you forever" etc. Then one pimply-faced gym rat later, :poof: gone.

Most humans suck, is the takeaway there.
>>
>>690395003
I love my wife and my three children, but if I had it to do over again I would NOT get married or have children. Might, maybe get married again because my wife is nymph and I love fucking her every day. But having children ends life for yourself. As much as I love each of them, I would definitely not have children again. All of my money and most of my time simply has to go to supporting them. All the way through college. My own life ended the day my first child was born. He is college now and I have two more to put through college next. I have no money left for myself. I could never do anything like travel or spend money or time on myself. Is what it is.
>>
If i read all this stuff, i think ot should be better to do it like Ronaldo, get money, fuck bitches, fuck the woman you want to birth your child, make a contract that the child is your responsibilty and live the dream with your child.
>>
File: kek.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>690403921
damn nigga you 49? i didn't know they left /b/ unfiltered in the old folks homes
>>
>>690401003
lol, your wife sucked a gooks dick

http://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/686102111#p686109699

"Married chick from Oly who got drunk and sucked my asian cock on a "girls" nigh out."
>>
>>690404548
Watch it, youngster. We probably were the ones banging your mom at the Hootie and the Blowfish Concert back in the day...
>>
File: 1461110491578.jpg (9 KB, 222x225) Image search: [Google]
1461110491578.jpg
9 KB, 222x225
I used to think people that talked shit about marriage were just bitter and that they gave up too. But I was wrong. Once women have you they view you as nothing more than a servant and money machine. And you can't leave or they take half of the shitthat you paid for because all of her money is spent on getting clothes, hair done, etc. Plus you have to pay them alimony after.

I see this with every married couple I know other than 2 who are both very religious. I don't mean the type that go to church on Sunday I mean the type where their whole lives revolve around religion.

So therr are exceptions. My girl was fucking awesome until about a week after the honeymoon. A mother-fucking-week.
>>
>>690395003
Being happily married is awesome. Being unhappily married is a terrible nightmare.
I would probably NOT do it again. There is no reason to legally marry someone anymore. Become committed, but the legal contract is really unnecessary and adds a level of pressure to the relationship.
>>
>>690395823
Don't listen to this crap this loser probably saw in romcom while jerking off using his tears as lube.
>>
>>690405116
This is the truth.

Feminism has brought this upon us. Before liberal child-support and alimony laws, a woman who wanted to cuck her husband and leave had to do it on her own with her own money. Nowadays, they just factor 1/2 of your money into their equation and make their move.

It's awful, really, because I'm one of those guys that really wanted to believe in true love - that you could be with someone forever, but women just aren't satisfied with a good solid man who makes money. No, they want 1/2 that money and some other bloke.

No more marriage.
>>
File: 1464316418975.gif (2 MB, 196x187) Image search: [Google]
1464316418975.gif
2 MB, 196x187
>>690397073
>Mfw
>>
File: Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg (22 KB, 407x218) Image search: [Google]
Admiral-Ackbar-Its-A-Trap.jpg
22 KB, 407x218
>>690395003
marriage
>>
>>690404460
I pretty much feel the same way.
>>
>>690397107
What do YOU want?
>Inb4 I don't want marriage but I don't want to break up either
>>
>>690399666
SATANIC TRIPS BITCH
>>
>>690395003
Not married but been with my missus for 16 years, only difference between that and being married is I didn't pay for a wedding. No regrets
>>
People on here act like marriage is completely useless and evil. I hate the idea of marriage but it can easily work .

Having someone who cares about you first (and vice versa) is the most important part. This is usually called love but it really boils down to someone elses life being more important to you than your own. One reason why kids can lead to divorce is because parents sometimes realize they dont feel this way about their partner after they actually feel that way about their child. But if you do find someone that you both actually mutually feel this way you can make it work.

None of us are perfect or completely selfless so after step one you need to focus on communication and expressing concerns or needs in a non threatening or aggressive manner. If you need alone time explain to your partner that alone time is important to you and why you feel that way. If you two can have those types of conversations with each other you can get past most problems.

You have to be willing to be best friends. It sounds cliche but if you are willing to take interest in their interests and have them take interests in yours you can still be your own person just with companionship when you want. Sure spending a sunny day in a dusty antique shop may be her idea of fun but id rather be in my kayak. But we do her activity because yesterday she went the the aquarium with me stoned out of our minds. Remember you are in it for the long haul dont get needy and selfish take your time.

Theres more to it than that but thats the basics of how to try and make it work. It doesnt always work but id say it helps. My parents fucking hate each other but my mom is an ignorant hot headed loud mouth cunt and my dad is a forgetful alcoholic who is terrible at handling personal finances even though he is a successful banker. Neither one of them tries to fix their own flaws they just point out each others. If they would work on themselves and their relationship just a little theyd be happy
>>
>>690397620
That sounds nice
>>
>>690400592
How many cocks did she take while you were away you naive little boy?
>>
>>690405501
/b bros. i know i am not alone.
>>
>>690405641
Tried all this, /b/rah. When your girl starts to be bitchy, it means she's started down the slippery slope. There ain't no stopping it, either.

I been in this rodeo twice. The second one, I did all the counseling, the non-aggressive talking, the seeing-things-from-her-side, etc. Questioned everything about myself in the process.

Totally sucked. She eventually just boiled over to full-blown hateful harpy. So one day, I just told her that I was outta there (no kids), she foamed at the mouth for a while, called me every dirty name you could think of. But I was free. Felt good, man.

I would love to be in love like those rom-com's. Shit, I'm such a faggot I get teary eyed watching some of them - but those things are movies. Finding lifelong romance is about as possible as me wielding the Hammer of Thor...
>>
>>690399021
>She's not crazy either

How long you been together? The craziest ones are the best ones at hiding it until it's too late.

Just a word to the wise.
>>
>>690404460
This kind of brutal honestly can only happen in an anonymous forumn. I have to wade thru reams of shit, but every once in a while you'll find a diamond of a comment on /b.
Thank you sir. I have been considering having kids but I suspect this is how nearly everyone truly feels.
>>
>>690399165
Look at this guy. Look at him and laugh
>>
>>690406468
>legend of Zelda clothing
Clearly a neckbeard with zero options
>>
>>690399165
>legend of zelda hat for fathers day

Jesus Christ. This is why betas should not be allowed to reproduce.
>>
>>690404460
I don't have kids, but I work with the elderly and I can say that growing old without children (or a partner) can be one of the most depressing things. May be a pain in arse now and you may have to spend all your money on them, but in the end you'll probably be glad to have someone there to look after you when you get old.

Even if they don't visit or take care of you as you get older, it's still nice to have someone carry on your genes. I hope one day you'll feel you made the right choice.
>>
>>690401434
My mom left my dad and he got us every other weekend too. So he'd always make sure we did some fun shit like theme parks, go golfing, snowmobiling, sports game etc. One time my mom flipped out saying "it's not fair I have to make sure you're doing everything you're supposed to be doing and he gets to have all the fun"

Bitch wtf did you think was gunna happen?

So do that kinda shit man. I always looked forward to seeing dad and honestly the only stuff he missed out on was the boring mundane day to day shit.
>>
>>690406203
Honestly i hate the idea of marriage but my great grandfather was married 81 years and died at 97 i learned from him not my parents. My wifes parents are actually pretty good..dad has a gambling problem..mom has a shopping addiction but theyre rich so fuck it..moms not bitchy just makes comments under her breath sometimes dad drinks his whiskey and smokes his cigars and reads in his library every night mom watches soaps and shops, if my wife and i turn out like that ill be ok with it. They live decent lives and still care for each other. I understand their financial situation helps but they live in one of the richest places in the US so hes really not even that rich compared to the people around them. Some people cant do it its not meant to be. Others are good for each other and can make it work
>>
>>690399165
K
>>
>>690406371
You're welcome. And you're right too. I could not be honest and openly admit my true feelings about this to anyone I actually know in person. But hopefully it is helpful for you to hear this side. Or maybe it will help you to make the decision about having children with the full knowledge of and acceptance of the consequences. I did not think it through in this way myself. Perhaps you can learn from my mistakes without having to make them yourself.
>>
>>690395003
Been married for 16yrs have 3 boys.

Take my kids out of it and I would be single in a heart beat.

As said earlier look very carefully at a womans family especially her mother. If you don't like her mom bail. If her mom never married run, every bad trait a mother in law has will come out in time in you wife. A woman might seem great in her 20s but add a decade and a kid and the crazy train comes out. I can't say it enough look at a womans whole family make sure you want to be a part of it and if they seem fucked up 90% chance your wife will be the same.
>>
>>690395003

I'm married. I enjoy it, but no, I wouldn't do it again. If something ever happens to my marriage, I'm done with bitches.
>>
>>690407428
im different fag. But, could you agree that marriage with kids might work if you would find a good woman? Or do you reject the idea all together
>>
>>690407306
Well godspeed Anon. I like seeing stories about people married their whole lives - wish I could have that kind of luck, but such is my life.

There are so many ways to live a life. I guess the trick is to find one that feels good and keep doing it.
>>
>>690407581
I would flip that - my cheating ex's mom is a frigging saint. raised all the kids by herself while her husband was off fucking anything with a hole between its legs. had 2 complete other families he kept secret.

So my ex got his proclivities I guess. Lucky me. kek.
>>
>>690407268
Thanks. I appreciate the your sentiments. I have been a good father and my children love me. But I will be honest with you and tell you that I know they are not going to want to take care of me when I get old. They will have their own lives to live and their own problems to deal with. I do NOT want them to have to help me. I do not want to be a burden to them. Not sure how I am going to avoid that situation. But it is something that I think about sometimes.
>>
Well I'd totally hook up with my girlfriends mum... She rocks. Nice lady, lean body, nice ass. My mother however... My older sister instantly became her right after she had a kid.
>>
>>690407272
yeah man thats how it happens.... reef snorkelling trips, river tubing, ps4 and movie nights.... but its the day to day shit i miss and seeing their personality develope. i copped the same shit from the ex... i have to cook dinner for them and do their homework with them.... i get the hard stuff you get the fun times. what i wouldnt give to be able to sit down and have dinner and do homework and take them to discos and footy.... friday afternon is great. sunday afternoon is heartbreaking.
>>
>>690398292
You gotta learn to read. He said he would never get married again. He didn't say he wouldn't fall in love again. Fuck marriage, just live and love.
>>
>>690407843
2 other families. Huh, all dickishness asside. That's some serious skill.
>>
>>690407643
My wife is a great wife and she is a great mother. And she's fantastic in bed. Every. Single. Day. And my children are great children. But the reason I would not do it again is that my own life just flat out ended. I make a good income but I have to spend every dime of it on taking care of my children. I cannot do much of anything for myself. And it has been that way since we had our first child and it will be that way until I die. Outside of taking care of my children I have totally missed out on life. No trips. No money spent on myself. Very little time spent on myself. It is just a bit hard for me to accept in retrospect that I gave up my life completely once I decided to have children. Perhaps having a lot of money would have enabled me to do more for myself and I would feel differently. I don't know.
>>
>>690407940
In a way, this is why I'm kinda glad that my ex left me with the kids while she ran off to be a teenager again.

At first, I was really pissed - I had to cook, clean, help them with their homework AND earn all the money. The kids were with me for virtually every holiday - so I got to make sure they were at Chuck E Cheese for birthdays, make sure Santa brought them lots of presents at Christmas, cook a nice big Turkey for Thanksgiving, etc.

But now that they're in High School, I have to say I am SO FUCKING GLAD that that was how it worked out. It was hard, it was a bitch (especially since she had them for only 1 weekend a month, and I STILL had to pay her child support!), but these kids will always remember where they were when they were growing up. They'll always have photos from all the important events in their lives with me and not her.

She may have got the gold and a free pass to live life like a hippie with my money, but I got the good stuff that matters. No one can take that away from me.
>>
>>690405641
>but it can easily work

I stopped reading at that point.
>>
>>690397073
you are just a beta bitch who lets his woman control him, i fucking eat infront of TV if i want to, i dont have to ask for bathroom permission...and you know why? because my woman knows who's in charge
>>
File: 1462392299033.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462392299033.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>690399165
>>
>>690408032
Dude, you do not know the half of it. This guy was like 5'4" tall, Mexican, but had (at last count) 25 fucking kids.

So, he sucked at being a dad, but his seed has been spread far and wide. Guess from an evolutionary standpoint, he wins, but I wouldn't want to have had this guys life...
>>
File: Fag Hat.jpg (317 KB, 2048x1712) Image search: [Google]
Fag Hat.jpg
317 KB, 2048x1712
>>690408524
Looks like you dropped your hat m8.
>>
>>690399165
I ain't reading that shit nigga
>>
>>690399021
>dat 4chan filename
try harder, faggot
>>
>>690395003
Married is great until you have kids. Don't have kids. They are great but not worth it
>>
>>690395753
If you never have kids you're a failure
>>
>>690408398
here's to you my man. gives me hope that shit will work out.
>>
>>690408545
wow. I somehow have great respect and total loathing of this guy.
What he achieved is very impressive. However those achievements were freaking nasty.
>>
>>690408811
Kids are great. Yeah, you probably want to kill them ~30% of the time, but the other 70% they're pretty cool.

My 15 year old came over to the couch yesterday and we played GTA together. Laughed like I was 15 too. He laid his head on my shoulder like he did when he was little.

Feels good man. I hope when I'm old and decaying in some nursing home, he remembers me as the cool dad who played GTA and took a RPG to the old lady crossing the street, just because...
>>
marriedfag here. My wife is fucking beautiful, sexy, smart, but a little conservative too. I really love her and I am happy with her. I am 26 years and we have been married for 2,5 years. But I wouldnt marry that young anymore. She is the love of my life, but I would have preferred if I had got to know her over 30 and married with 35. I miss my single life so hard everyday. Going out, fucking around, spending my money on shit, nobody needs and just not caring about anything. Marriage is prison, trust me. With the love of your life it is a pretty prison, but it is still prison.
>>
>>690408398
So long as you instill a deep hatred for their mother into your kids.
>>
>>690408950
>the most retarded logic of the day goes too..
>>
>>690395175
I have 3 kids, still fuck like rabbits 15 years later. Married just means guaranteed pussy, as long as you treat it right
>>
>>690397073
I think that is just called being a bitch while being with a bitch. Birds of a feather.
One day my dad came home and told everyone he bought a horse.
Mum: "We can't afford a horse!"
Dad: "No WE can't. I can though." He earns the bread he decides if it's wholegrain or white dammit. He looked after us all very well, pretty good role model. We are all painfully normal.
It's how I plan on living.
>>
Married guy of 5 years reporting in, OP.

I'll throw my opinion out. Take it with a grain of salt, because all of this advice is subjective.

Marriage is subjective. I know I am going to sound like a fucking Disney movie, but, you know the one to marry when you can honestly answer the internal question of "can I live without this person by my side?"

Is your life enhanced by her? Would you feel a devestating loss without her, as if you lost an arm or leg? A true fucking partner? If yes, then marry her.

Fuck ANY other bullshit reason. Is she hot? She'll change. She can get fat. She probably wont make the same effort to look as good years down the road (she didnt spend an hour doing makeup bc she wanted to. That was to attract you, and, she got you. Mission is over).

Sex can die down. It can flare up. We can go 2 months without sex, but then fuck each other on a 3 day binge going wild. Were comfortable with each other to do pretty much anything, as long as its behind closed doors. It would upset her to find out if I had a fetish or fantasy and DIDNT let her fulfill it. But, it isn't sex on tap like others think. And, it is the same woman for the rest of your life. No matter how much you love them, that shit sucks. Have you seen what these sluts are wearing these days? It's a fucking great time to be a single guy. Fuck everything that moves for all of us married guys, will ya?

Marriage to the ONE - to your absolute soul mate and best friend, is a wonderful thing. You'll experience a shared journey through life and feel a new level of being complete as a person. Very rewarding.

Single? I don't have to explain why it's incredible. Stay single and enjoy life, and only get married IF you encounter the one.
>>
>>690405607
Damn!
>>
Popped the question a few years back. Drunk and depressed. All in all I guess I'm pretty happy being married. Bitch hasn't changed much, sex is still good, we are very good friends. My biggest problem is that I don't trust myself if I'll been given the oppourtunity to cheat... Can't stop finding other women highly attractive and flirt with them
>>
>>690399666
why does being a doctor make a difference?
>>
>>690404548

/b/ is for miserable fuckers of all ages

>THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>690401203
This is true. She WILL turn out to be like her mother. Looks and personality. So make sure you check out her mom.
>>
>>690401296
elaborate
>>
>>690408950

What a load of horseshit. At it's absolute base, having kids is not an accomplishment. It's simply proof that at one point in your life you raw dogged some chick and blew a load in her. Some people do this with no thought the consequences of their actions and/or simply because society tells them that they need to. That's what leads to unstable kids growing up to be assholes strapping bombs to themselves and detonating themselves in a crowded hotel lobby.

Please tip the fuck on out the door and don't come back until your balls have dropped.
>>
Married 5 years, 2 kids. No sex, but my wife is great and I like being a dad. I want my kids to have a proper home, not some busted-up nigger bullshit. So do it if you're a fucking man and raising kids to be good human beings is more important than pussy
>>
>>690408398
She got child support for not raising children....where is the equity in that? In Britbongland that shit would slide down hill faster than a shit on ice. Good for you though, man - fuck that bitch and I bet good money your kids are pretty awesome.
>>
>>690395003
I'm married, close to 5 years. Sex is good still, but having a kid / life is a bit limiting at times. Not many chances for marathon sex sessions. I love my wife and kid, would surely do it again.
>>
>>690404460

This is exactly the way I see having children and part of the reason why I never want any of my own. I would like to be married, though. Just haven't found anyone I felt like was worth it yet and I'm starting to think I never will. Feels bad but like you said it is what it is.
>>
>>690395003
It was until I found out my wife had accounts on every meet and fuck account in existence.
Now, I'm fucking torn. I love this woman, but she cut me deep. I got high yesterday for the first time in 4 years.
>>
>>690405641
A lot of the problem has to do with female narcissists. Most women who want marriage and are willing to be concerned enough about a mans feelings are doing it for personal gain. They, at least partially, fake things about themselves in order to get married for a variety of self serving reasons. Money, materials, a free place to live, someone to do things for them. These types are basically living the NEET life+. They dont have to work, they get most of the things they want, they have a man slave that they can essentially toy with and control, they get emotional support. The list goes on and on and it only gets better the more successful the man is. Most of this would be fine if the guy was man enough, but its all legally bound at the point of marriage, so no matter how "alpha" or masculine the guy is, it doesnt matter.

Now, im not saying all women do this. Just the ones with excessive narcissism. The problem is that our culture pushes for female narcissism because of the huge feminism problem seeping into everything.
>>
>>690395003
2 years married. Isn't bad but you will go unappreciated, sacrifice more than you get, close a lot of options, and basically have someone else as a decision maker to your decisions. Not gonna leave but would not recommend or redo
>>
just remember no matter how hot/awesome/fun she is someone is tired of her shit and in time you will be too.

Trust me
>>
>>690397251
>it was something she wanted
>NEVER do it because you think she wants it

SOLID ADVICE, FAGGOT..........
>>
is everyone on this board a fuckin divorcee who got a shit deal
>>
Married people losing most of their freedom, obtaining high risk of divorce (and money loss). I see literally zero reason for marriage to exist.
>>
The key is to marry the right woman. There aren't many cool women out there worth attaching yourself to permanently.

Been married 8 years, cool ass chick, sucks my dick whenever I want. Lets me fuck her sisters and friends. Cooks me bomb ass meals and treats me like a king every day. If you marriage sucks its because you picked a shitty wife.

>Be me.
>Be married a year
>Tell wife her 19 year old sister is hot, do wanna fuck
>Wife says go for it if you think you got the skills to get her
>Work mad skills for months
>Sister asks wife permission to fuck me
>Wife says only if I can join
>Fuck sister while wife plays with her clit
>Make sister cum
>Wife cums simultaneously
>Hottest shit ever.

>Be me
>Be married 2 years
>Tell wife her friend is hot
>Wife says "she's a slut"
>She'd probably fuck you if you asked
>Fuck wifes friend during one of our pool parties in the deep end with 10 people around
>Wife was right, friend is a slut
>Friend worried, has conscience
>Tells wife we fucked
>Wife pissed she didn't get to watch
>Friend promises next time she gets to watch
>Fuck wife and her friend on a nearly weekly basis now

Marry the right chick. If she's not ok with you fucking other people, especially people she knows then she isn't marriage material.
>>
>>690395003
If you're thinking about getting married:
>she will get fat
Like really fat. If she really loves you and you really love her she'll get fucking fat because you'll say "no you're beautiful" blah blah blah until it's too late.

Then you'll have to realize that even though you hate landwhales and find them disgusting you're still attracted to your landwhale wife because you love her.

Then you'll realize that if you love her enough for it to literally change how you see her body that you give no fucks.

So, the answer is:
Marriage is worth it if you actually legitimately love the person

If you have any doubts at all WHATSOEVER then single life is better.
>>
File: 1417382598547.gif (527 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1417382598547.gif
527 KB, 300x250
>>690399381
them trip tho.
>>
>>690415831
>>690415831
LOL
>full of shit
>clearly virgin
>worst advice ever
1/10 bait for getting me to reply.
>>
>>690395003
single is by far superior, my life would be so much better I would get laid waaaay more and travel etc. I guess it might depend on you, I am in shape and a reasonably good looking dude so marriage or and LTR I am short selling myself.
>>
>>690415958
This guy seems to get it... Almost same exact story here.

Wife was 110 when we started dating. She's 210 now. Still find her hot even though all other landwhales make me want to rage and throw up.
>>
>>690415831
Gr8 story m8. How about some real facts now?
>>
>>690416067

Whatever you gotta tell yourself. Wife and friend are asleep in my bed right now. But you go on thinking I'm a virgin ya fag.
>>
>>690399021
lol enjoy that debt you have to pay if you marry her
>>
>>690401203
>>690401203
>>690401203

But being hypothyroid is no joke, shit can seriously cause havoc in your life, no joke, dizzyness, tiredness, depression, vision changes,hormone inbalance, i mean the list goes on man, If she is taking meds tell her to up the dosage, if she isnt tell her to get on some meds, because next stop is a goiter.
>>
>>690416361
Ok, then you wouldn't mind posting a picture with a timestamp then. We're waiting.

>inb4 another "think what you wanna think durp"
>>
File: hatoff_opt.gif (64 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
hatoff_opt.gif
64 KB, 200x153
>>690409240
thank you anon
>comment of the day
>>
>>690395003
As long as you marry the right person and are capable of dealing with other people
>>
>>690412507
Kill her
>>
>>690397073
This reads like a lolcow's deviantart journal
>>
>>690416774
I got nothing to prove to some crusty neckbeard virgin on 4chan. Just telling ya how to have a happy marriage.

Now to go wake them up with some breakfast and see if I can get my dick sucked this morning.

Happy fathers day everyone.
>>
>>690402823
Amen brother!
>>
>>690397732
Holy fuck that's depressing
>>
>>690414882
Nope. I annihilated my fat bitch of a wife in court - I got everything, simply because I was smart, his assets, and hired a great lawyer.
Take a look around you moron. Most marriages end up in divorce. Times have changed. Marriage is unnecessary and 9/10 only benefits the woman. If you are a man and have an ounce of balls, you'd at least be sympathetic to the fact that a lot of relationships simply do not work out.
>>
>>690398160
As someone who has lived in the midwest there entire life. Noone is happen in the midwest
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.