[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loser thread. I'll start > 33 year old > virgin,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 18
File: loser.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
Loser thread. I'll start

> 33 year old
> virgin, never kissed a girl
> no friends
> almost no contact to family
> looking for job since half a year despite numerous university degrees
> physical illnesses (Crohn's)
> psychological illnesses (MDD)
> no outstanding hobbies or skills

Who raises the bar?
>>
>>690386029
>Who raises the bar?

No one. Guess it's time to kill yourself.
>>
>>690386906
Zoz
>>
>>690386029
>> 33 year old
>> virgin, never kissed a girl

I can come close at 32 (nearly 33) but I can't match ya on the rest. God speed, anon.
>>
>>690386029
Wow. Seriously dude just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>690386948

Excuse me?

>>690386957

God speed to you too.

>>690386906
>>690387059

Nah. There is still quite a lot of space till rock bottom.
>>
>>690386029
>numerous university degrees
Well, you have that going for you.
>>
>>690387293

Yeah. I thought I was set with that. Turns out degrees are worth shit when you don't have a network. Also, I am actually not very good at what I am doing. I was always one of the persons who exclusively excelled in an academic environment because they were good at taking standardised tests and cramming facts.
>>
> BoA is no university degree
>>
>>690387613

What is BoA?
>>
>>690387241
>Nah. There is still quite a lot of space till rock bottom.

Looks like you are beyond that. This is the 6 time i see this thread

Fuck off alrready.
>>
>>690387606
what degrees do you hold?
>>
>>690387806

> complaining about seeing the same shit over and over again on /b/
>>
>24
>living with parents still
>longest held job was for a year
>only made more than minimum wage once
>no schooling past high school diploma
>no friends
>psycho attachment issues gf (is why no friends)
>no prospects for the future
>sitting on 4chan like a faggot every day for the past half year

i used to get on 4chan years ago. then off and on here and there. lifes been such shit lately though..
>>
>>690387826

BSc in molecular biology
MSc in biomedicine
PhD in medical science

Protip: don't study biology
>>
>>690386029
numerous university degrees? I wouldnt call that a loser.
>>
>>690388101

at least you have a gf
>>
>>690388253
the pussy isnt even worth it when every time you open your eyes you want to cry and go back to the place that made you happy.
when you
>have no friends
>no life
>sex is meh
>arguments daily
>no drugs cause unemployed
just.. nothing
>>
>>690386029
>19
>Never spoken to a girl
>Never had a friend in my life
>My family abandoned me when i was 16 and left me to live with my dying grandmother
>She died right after i turned 17
>Have no contact with anyone after she died
>Live in her house and spend all her life savings on drugs

Its been like this since i was 18, the only person i talk to regularly is my drug dealer. Oh i also have no high school education so i am dumb as fuck, i really hope i die soon
>>
>>690388013

im not complaining about that , in fact i sometimes chuckle at them for example bananas in ylyl.

Ton of advices were given to this guy , still he choses to ignore them and indulges in self pity over and over again. Dont waste your time in this asshole its pointless.

>>690388195

hahaha give a break and kill yourself.
>>
>>690388742
>Ton of advices were given to this guy , still he choses to ignore them and indulges in self pity over and over again. Dont waste your time in this asshole its pointless.

Most of the advice was stuff I already tried.

>hahaha give a break and kill yourself.

Fuck yourself dude.
>>
>>690388742
>offering helpful advice
>on /b/

Go back to >>>reddit
or kill yourself normaflag.
>>
>>690386957
You became a wizard and then just gave it up like that?
>>
>>690388601
you're living off of your grandmothers inheritance and you sit around doing drugs every day?
you got it made dude.
feeling bad?
>drugs
antisocial?
>drugs
too much drugs?
>place to crash
>>
>>690388601

what drug?
>>
>>690386029
How did you manage to finish school much less earn several degrees?
>>
>>690389324
Yeah thats the good part, the bad part is when this money runs out i am fucked.
>>690389325
Everything, mostly xanax and MDMA but usually it depends what i feel like
>>
>>690389077

There are poeple that are in worse situation. Look , just go and live your life. You are wasting your time in here. Go to bars , go to the gym , dont have work? you always have mcdonalds to work and survive but please dont make these threads anymore. If you have all those degrees in medicine im pretty sure you have critical thinking. use it now.
>>
>>690388742
>>690389131

this. if theres one thing worse than people attention whoring and posting the same shit over and over again, its people complaining about those people while at the same time keeping the thread running.
>>
>>690389487
so invest in a vehicle and your set. you have a permanent place to live.
youll have a car to get you to work/socializing/grocery store
you have everything you need to be successful in front of you.
only thing holding you back is you /b/ro
>>
>>690389487

How do people enjoy xanax? I've tried it four times now and felt nothing every time. Should I increase the dose?
>>
File: sorry for party rockin.jpg (143 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
sorry for party rockin.jpg
143 KB, 500x580
>>690386029
being a winner is easy just pay attention in school and be born perfect in a wealthy family
>>
>>690386029
>23
>only make 62k a year
>live in shit ass hawaii
>Only had sex with 6 girls
>last relationship was 4 months ago
>only 6'2
>dick only 7x6
>>
>>690389383

See here >>690387606. I was always good at getting good grades in an academic environment.
>>
>>690389509

I go to bars. I go to the gym. And I will life off my savings and try to find an okay job (this is what I do most of the day in fact) before I work on minimum wage. So what's the problem with spending 30 min to make this fucking thread? It's the only occasion that I have to speak with other people and talk about myself.
>>
>>690388195
You have a Ph.D. In Medical science.

A Ph.D.

Something isn't adding up here. You had to have been a graduate assistant at some point and had teachers point you in the right direction. The fact that you don't have a job despite your accolades and your expertise in your field speaks volumes about your character.

You never started networking in your Ph.D. Program??? Not even for your masters??? I mean, what kind of lunatic spends well over 200,000 dollars in student loans for a more advantageous lifestyle and a deeper understanding of the world and throws it in the trash? You can't tell me, with a straight face, that you can't find a job. No research internships? No teaching jobs? Consulting work? ANYTHING?

I mean, Jesus dude. Get on the ball.
>>
>>690389077
thinking about trying something doesn't count
>>
>>690389618
I have a car, it's a real piece of shit i drive it around with no licence. Honestly i'm just gonna keep living like this until i run out of money then im gonna blow my brains out with the revolver, my whole lifes been shit i dont know what love or happiness is.
>>690389639
Yeah you might need to increase the dose, its alright if you need it if you don't then its pretty shit, but i been taking it since i was like 14 i used to steal it from my mom
>>
>>690389834
blessed
>>
>>690390161
>A Ph.D.

Not a great achievement. But rather the basic in the field. Nearly everyone from my Bachelor program has one. It's nearly impossible to fail.

>You had to have been a graduate assistant at some point and had teachers point you in the right direction

The teachers only know about academia and academia is a snowball system. Less than 10% of bio PhD can get stable jobs in academia.

>The fact that you don't have a job despite your accolades and your expertise in your field speaks volumes about your character.

Again. A PhD doesn't imply accolades or expertise. It is pretty much the default. My PhD wasn't very successful publication wise (2 PLOS one first author papers; not great at all)

>You never started networking in your Ph.D. Program??? Not even for your masters???

I did. I am just very bad at networking.

>I mean, what kind of lunatic spends well over 200,000 dollars in student loans for a more advantageous lifestyle and a deeper understanding of the world and throws it in the trash?

I'm European. I didn't pay shit. In fact, I did the PhD primarily because I didn't know what to do with myself.

>You can't tell me, with a straight face, that you can't find a job.

I can.

>No research internships? No teaching jobs? Consulting work? ANYTHING?

Until May, I had a postdoc position but my contract was extended due to lack of funding. Since I learned about my contract running out (which was half a year) ago, I tried to find some job in industry. But without success. I am now considering academic work again.
>>
>>690390526
I hope you don't fuck up killing yourself. Life will be so much worse. Good luck, you'll need it.
>>
>17 years old
>never a girl loved me
>Smoke weed everyday
>no friends
>fap on shemale and snuff
>doing anal masturbation sometimes
>bad school level
>being on 4chan
I'm still think i have the time because i'm young but i know i'm a garbage and i know i don't have a life like everyone of my age.

I have hope
>>
>>690386029
is this still the same guy whos been posting this thread for like years?
>>
>26
>depressed fag
>have friends but unable to form emotionally connections to them
>insecure as fuck
>never finished school
>diagnosed add
>diagnosed anxiety disorder
>diagnosed narcism
>can't finish anything due to being scared that I fail
>slightly chubby
>finds enjoyment in the suffering of others but immediately feels guilty when causing it

Top that faggots
>>
>>690391046
Start now anon, time runs out faster then you think.. Trust me on that one
>>
>>690391309

Yes.
>>
>>690391046
take hormones
get a trap
you are young best time for this
>>
>>690391046
>gay fapping to shemales
>abusing weed
>hope
>>
>>690391046
I'm the same as you, we are ghosts
>>
>>690390029
keep talking, it's interesting to us and helpful for you. good luck
>>
>>690386029

> 33 year old

Just go and pay for it, it's not that difficult.
>>
disgusting faggots eww wtf ^^
>>
File: K6TEM+OY6TEM.jpg (69 KB, 960x679) Image search: [Google]
K6TEM+OY6TEM.jpg
69 KB, 960x679
>18 yrs
>had 1 gf in my life
>plenty of friends
>hangout almost everyday with friends, we smoke weed and drink, etc, go to raves
>still virgin, havent had a gf since my first and last one at 12 yrs old
>zero money
>2 cannabis plants growing at my parents' hut next to their potatoes and strawberries n shit
>>
>>690391745
>>690391699

I masturbate on sissy hypno and others thing for sissies when i doing anal .
I want be a sissy but i'm not really gay , i'm gay just for sex , i find disgusting to kiss a Man .
Be a sissy/shemale take much of time and there no turn back , and i want have a girlfriend . When i will bé edger, i think i will go to gay club just for sex .

I can add
>I don't know what to do of my life
>>
>>690391013
My life has been fucked since i was born, i've wanted to die since i was 10 years old i don't know anything other than hate and abuse
>>
>>690386029
Bro get a motor cycle ride fly all else will come.
>>
>>690392058

What else should I say? Priority is to find a job at the moment.
>>
>>690392683

a motorcycle ride fly?
>>
>>690390853
Man op it sounds like things are rough for you. I'm sorry man.

Have you thought about moving overseas? Maybe your location isn't great for job opportunities and moving elsewhere will give you a better shot at a job.

Meanwhile you should bite the bullet and find work wherever you can. Sometimes you just have to do that. Einstein worked at a patent office, tons of successful people worked crappy jobs, you might just have to do that until you can get a decent paying job.
>>
>>690386029
>25 year old
>Not virgin, had sex with numerous partners both in relationships and NSA
>No friends, much like yourself
>Still contact with family
>About to get my job back after nearly 2 years
>No physical illness
>Though I have terrible anxiety
>No outstanding hobbies or skills like you

It can get better, Anon
>>
>30something year old
>Lost my virginity at age 10 to hot female friend same age, kissed lots of girls and fucked most of my female friends when I was growing up
>close supportive loving family
>Have worked numerous professional jobs and currently working at a busy hospital
>Very fit and healthy
>some PTSD from working in law enforcement (saw some crazy ass shit) but otherwise no mental illness
>Numerous very interesting hobbies because I work long hours and can afford to. My next adventure/life goal is wingsuit flying and it won't take me long to achieve.

I feel sorry that everything didn't go smoothly for you /b/ro, because it could have just as easily been easy.

Life is what you make it.

As ex-navy SEAL Andy Stumpf said "I believe in life you have two choices, discipline and regret, those are the two choices you can have.
You can want to do all these really cool things and not work hard and you can regret the fact that you never got there, or you can see what you want to do and have the discipline to do what you need to and get where you want to go.

Peace.
>>
>>690392686
Me again. Finding a job will certainly help, but it can be a pretty tough thing to do. When was the last time you spoke to someone about your feelings?
>>
>>690392826
>Have you thought about moving overseas? Maybe your location isn't great for job opportunities and moving elsewhere will give you a better shot at a job.

I am considering jobs in the whole of Europe. Preferentially in German- and English-speaking countries and countries with a large amount of English speakers (Netherlands, Scandinavia). US of course has comparatively a lot of biotech and pharma but as I said, I have Crohn's, need medication and am a little bit unsure about the health care situation in the US.

>Meanwhile you should bite the bullet and find work wherever you can.

As I said, I am no considering (again) another postdoc. Might require me to move, might only be for half a year or a year and might only pay 25k a year but better than nothing.
>>
>>690393142

Excluding 4chan. Probably half a decade ago. Went to a psychologist when I was 27/28.
>>
>>690393401
Why did you stop going? It's a pretty good relationship to have in your life
>>
>>690393609

I went for more than a year. It was CBT and I already used much more sessions than usual.
>>
>>690386029
not raising the bar but on a similar path
>22
>kissless virgin
>no friends
>barely keep contact with parents (havent spoken to siblings in years)
>bipolar, schizo
>engineering student (only thing ive got going for me)
>no hobbies or skills
>>
>>690393688
It's interesting that you can reach out here. Why do you feel like it's so hard for you to have these conversations outside of this place?
>>
>>690393995

Always had problems making friends. People generally don't seem to like me.
>>
>>690387755
Bachelor of Arts
>>
>>690394096
Yeah I feel like people don't like me either sometimes. I guess we all do some pretty unlikable things sometimes.
>>
>>690386029
Go to the gym
>>
>>690394252
A large part of it is self directed though. You're capable of forgiving others of doing it. Some people are amazing forgiving. You probably aren't very good at forgiving yourself
>>
>>690394096
>>690394252
same
>>690394447
that almost get is on point
>>
>>690394421

Doing that. Climbing gym.
>>
File: 1312126459771.png (58 KB, 553x759) Image search: [Google]
1312126459771.png
58 KB, 553x759
>>690386029
>numerous
>NUMEROUS

Even if you have like 5 different degrees, that's still not fucking numerous.

Also, you clearly do have a hobby. It's academia.
>>
>>690394447

OP here. True.
>>
>>690394544
Good luck to us all in learning to better forgive ourselves
>>
>>690394708
>Even if you have like 5 different degrees, that's still not fucking numerous.

I'm not a native speaker. Is there a convention when numerous is used as opposed to several or many?
>>
>>690393310
Where do you currently live ?
>>
>>690394734
agreed.
and although it would be convenient, i dont see us haveing a revelation in a circlejerk on 4chan. but all it takes is a spark
>>
>>690395125

UK.
>>
>>690387755
Bank of America
>>
>>690394944
Negative.
>>
>>690393310
How did your PhD application go? Specifically the interview, did they expect you to have a really in depth knowledge of it the subject beforehand? Also was it a specific project you applied for or just a general I want to do a PhD thing?

I'm applying for one myself.
>>
>>690395480

I applied for a specific project. And I actually knew the group so the whole application process wasn't _really_ open to anyone.
>>
>>690395627
I see. Thanks anyway.
>>
>>690395132
I think in your youth, sparks do exist. Like the fairy dust from tinkerbell.
>>
>>690394944

There's no real way to quantify the words, but numerous is generally taken to mean a very large number. Use "several" instead if it's a relatively small number larger than 2. Use many if it seems like more than several. Numerous should be used sparingly. People also tend to abuse words like "countless". Pisses me off.
>>
Go bitch to /r9k they'll probably listen
>>
>>690395897

Thanks. Will keep that in mind.
>>
>>690395885
almost at mid twenties
youth is fading fast

it literally feels like a year ago i was just turning 18.
>>
>>690396150

OP here. Same for me. I still dream of high school.
>>
>>690396288
yep
used to think i was going to be somebody
>>
>>690391570
LOL not even the first time i ask you this question, dude stop this its obvious that anyone who keeps posting these is depressed and doing absolutely nothing to chage it. Like I'm actually thinking you're semi-satisfied with yourself and willing to keep posting these till you die at 45
>>
OP here. Have some fucking music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=799I89T4OjE
>>
>>690389834
Feel bad for you bro
>>
>>690396430

These threads are actually the highlight of my day, because they come closest to real human interaction.
>>
>>690396634
this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApXkIw8SbLI

More fucking music
>>
>>690396634

I'll support your self loathing rants only because you clearly do enjoy these. I'm 22 in the same position, fell in love with a girl a few years back, waiting for her to break up with her boyfriend before I literally ask her to marry me. She's rejected me before and I've said no to her cos "she was too drunk", no regrets. When it comes to my love life I'm waiting on one girl who's on her fourth boyfriend. Pathetic huh?
>>
>>690397088

Yes. Stop putting that bitch on a pedestal, it's not gonna happen. And this come from a 33 year old virgin.
>>
>>690397245
someone keksimus this now
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 358x310
>>690397245
>>
>>690397245
Hahaha thanks for advice but I thought we were here to enjoy ad share our own self loathing. Its wierd how I know Im pathetic but honestly I have no regrets. I'm happily depressed, kinda like what you're doing. I'v had offers from other even hotter girls but I wont change until she gets married or pregnant. Kinda hoping true love exists and this is how I'm gonna test it.
But you on the other hand, why do you still live?
>>
File: 1395267564973.jpg (27 KB, 433x319) Image search: [Google]
1395267564973.jpg
27 KB, 433x319
>>690386029
>>
Getting girls isn't that hard I can't imagine you to be ugly enough to not be able to get any one
>>
>>690397791
there's a difference between being submissive, passive, and straight beta.
look that relationship wont work out. when/if she ever gets with you. you werent her first pick. and you wont be her last.
>>
>>690397791
>I'v had offers from other even hotter girls but I wont change until she gets married or pregnant. Kinda hoping true love exists and this is how I'm gonna test it.

Oh Jesus.

>>690397791
>But you on the other hand, why do you still live?

Homeostasis mostly.
>>
>>690397943
having no confidence is a big factor, i could get plenty of girls but i have 0 confidence
>>
>>690398189
what threads on 4chan do you frequent?
im just curious
>>
>>690398189

OP here. I am quite attractive and athletic.
>>
This thread is remarkably chill.
>>
>>690398291
/b, /r9k and /gif
>>690398293
same, most of the time girls will come up to me im too shy and i end up just end up fucking it up
>>
>>690398563
Literally all but one of my girlfriends asked me out and I'm currently 330 pounds and in a relationship with a skinny attractive girl
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMzcwlmhfws

Some more fucking music. Best version of the song.
>>
>>690398563
right but what threads in /b?
i was wondering if there were similarities with any of us here.
i check for rekt and loli threads as soon as i get on. then ill glance around for a cringe thread.
once in a blue moon ill go to a feels thread.
shit gets too depressing.
>>
>>690397975

I know what you're saying, but my point is the same, I wanna find out if she true fuckin destiny, God made, she's the one, unified souls and all that kinda love exists. This is how I test it.
>>690398021
Just keeping alive, try smoking dope helps pass the time.
How much do you masturbate?
>>
File: 1451425154931.jpg (144 KB, 695x590) Image search: [Google]
1451425154931.jpg
144 KB, 695x590
>>690386029
You just skipped wizard levels and went straight high-mage fireball nigga
>>
>>690399110
she's on her fourth boyfriend
for what reason do you believe your next in line for a "chance" with her?
did she tell you this? do you buy her things?
im js here anon
>>
>>690399110
>How much do you masturbate?

Between once a week and three times a day.
>>
> I fall in love with a girl that not real I cry ever night because I love her so much I don't want live anymore if I don't get a girlfriend by next 10 years I'm killing myself.
>>
File: 1430470445933.png (201 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1430470445933.png
201 KB, 480x480
>>690399345
>>
>>690386029
You're a wizard op
>>
>>690399345
are you me? it all depends on my mood. i have phases.
also learned what sounding was recently. what fun
>>
>>690398960
yeah i'm pretty much the same, apart from loli, sometimes my curiosity get the better of me ill have a look but thats no often
>>
>>690399491

I am.

>>690399519

I guess that's quite normal that your masturbation frequency changes with mood.
>>
>>690398743
yeah, its all about confidence, if you got it, you can do anything
>>
>>690399941
the way i see it
rekt - to witness death
sexual preference thread (to each their own)
cringe - to make you feel better about not being THAT bad
feels - to delve into your depression with others

this life cant be healthy

>>690400001
and yeah.
i believe it is
>>
More music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkeT9XfNp60
>>
>>690400792
very chill
>>
>>690399316
details, high school friends but I was a nerd with a crush, she knew everyone knew but I'm not creepy or awkward so we were like legit friends even though she didnt feel the same. Time comes we go to the same university, same class naturally she the only one i know so we become maths class buddies. 4 months of this next thing i know no longer crush, real love.( or id like to think). We have real good time together she enjoys my company and I hers, but she has a boyfriend whos way better than me in everyway, but some reason even when hes around we still very close. Like we became best friends without knowing, eventually realise I hate every second away from her and no words spoken but I feel like she feels the same. We were best friends and mutually drifted apart cos she had a boyfriend and I didnt want to be the most beta nigger on the planet. Left her a present that only she can understand, basically saying I Love You. She responded positively and we havent seen each other since. So.... ja here I am havent seen her in a year but she always on my mind and you ever get that feel like even though she somewhere else she also thinking about me, cant fight the feeling so next time I see her its implied that I'm already gonna ask her for proper marriage, not dating or any bull, I wanna ask her if she straight up loves me back.
>>
>>690400792
try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsxQQuIrfhQ
>>
>>690387606
>I was always one of the persons who exclusively excelled in an academic environment because they were good at taking standardised tests and cramming facts.

Oops.
>>
>>690401119
woah
slow your roll there champ
im listening to what your saying. and its a decent case to make.
but after not seeing or talking to each other in a year, and her with another man the whole time, even if things didnt work out with them and she happened to be around you again for whatever reason you might want to start by asking her out on a proper date. save the love talk for a little bit after. and then if all your hoping turns out to be true, pop the question.
you cant just go balls to the wall on her as soon as you see her "cause distance".
i really think you setting yourself up for failure with your current plan.
>>
Suicide is the most logical thing one could partake in.
>>
>>690401988
yes it is, im going to overdose on morphine in 2 weeks going to best day of my life
>>
>>690401213

OP here. Nice. Anyway, I'm gonna work out now.
>>
>>690401607

Just details, but basically ja ballss to the wall is what im going for
Hence Virginity, but whats OP's reason?
Why 33 and still deciding against general sex, if I fail I am confident that I'll still be meeting girls on a general basis so I can still get laid later,
If I succeed then I get the sex I need from the woman I love, otherwise I get sex before 25.
But OP goddamnit why at 33 are you happily saying no?
>>
>>690402175
nothing like the dopamine rush to help you relax.
good luck with things man
>>
>>690402301
stop worrying about op.
stop trying to deflect good points when they are presented to you.
you said youve been after this girl for years now and wont settle.
how can you be sure you could get laid if that doesnt work out?
how are you so sure that your such a catch for the ladies?
there is nothing wrong with confidence but it has to be well placed.
>>
>>690402367

Thanks.

>>690402301

I've never said no to anybody. There simply was no interest.
>>
>>690402632
i think the point is a little discipline/self control could go a long way
>>
>>690393310
Move to Canada. We love week educated people and the health care is 'free'.
>>
>>690396150
That feel bro. It's like I woke up one day and was 30.
>>
>>690402745
Asexual perhaps?
>>690402632
nah bra, thats the problem with public perception. I'm here to offer my own view point of OP's sex life. I do so by telling him my own so that he can understand my question. Which is "Why say no to sex?"
I'm "In love" so I say no to sex, its pretty pathetic but at least I have a reason and Its valid for me.
>>
>>690386029
you like game of thrones?
>>
>>690389834
Top zozzle
>>
>>690387606
Exactly. It's all in your physical health and who you know. That determines occupational success 100%.
>>
>21 yo kissless virgin
>No real friends
Feelsbadman
>>
>>690386029

what degrees do you have?
>>
>>690388601
Jesse Pinkman pls go
>>
>>690406113

Not him, but see here>>690388195
>>
>>690386029

I guess the faggots at University of Phoenix failed to impart to its clie, err, "students", the difference between quality and quantity.

Here's a free lesson, op:

You are a MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Though massive, you are still worthless.
Why?
Your massiveness as a faggot has no direct link to your worth (or obvious lack thereof).

An hero.
>>
> Is on 4chan
All that needs to be said
>>
File: nu6O9hcq.jpg (112 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
nu6O9hcq.jpg
112 KB, 768x1024
Reading all your post made my dick hard honestly ... Alright i'll introduce myself :

i'm 19 and virgin , have no interaction with girls at all and only one friends , always looking to go deep in the loser circle , and seem like i have develop an fantaisie on the fact of being rejected by hot girls ( i often pay girls to sent me loser sign or middle finger ) also have obsession on celebrity such as QUeen Selena gomez , Taylor swift etc .. and with a friends loser online we do task for them to entertain them acutally , really stupid things to make them laugh , i'll stop here but they are plenty more things even more pathetic i could describe to you all :) Sorry for the poor english , it is not my main language .
>>
>32
>Great relationship with family
>Still good friends with many childhood friends
>Gained many new friends too
>Attend social events and travel regularly
>Completed university at 21
>Held the same good job since 22, moved up
>Healthy/fit, exercise regularly
>Together with girlfriend for past 8 years
>She has a good job too
>Living together in the house we bought
>Expecting a baby together (which was planned)

mfw I'm in the wrong thread
>>
>>690386029
how does it feel to be a wizard?
>>
>>690392459

Why bother posting? Is it that bad?
>>
How do you do yelleow writing?
>>
OP here. I'm back.

>>690407135

As I said, I am European. When don't have title mills like UoP.

>>690407153

Duh.

>>690408889

You are.

>>690409014

My powers are beyond your comprehension.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 750x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 750x524
>>690408889

>24
>Master's degree
>Fucked a lot of women
>Great job through fraternity connections
>Engaged to a beautiful sorority girl
>Close with many high school friends
>Many college friends
>Have been employed consistantly since 17
>Healthy and fit
>Living in a fantastic DC home
>Comes to brag on 4chan

mfw I'm not the only one who does this
>>
>>690408889
>>690410155

Post pics of GFs.
>>
>>690406259
i get it
>>
> Be 34
> Gay male
> Single
> Drug and STD free
> House is paid off
> Has a tolerable job
> Has multiple groups of friends
> Practically burned out on sex.
> Should be happy
> Still occasionally suicidal
> Nothing to be depressed about but still am
>>
>>690410597
Total faggot.
kill yo' delf
>>
File: Photo on 19-06-16 at 16.44.jpg (61 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 19-06-16 at 16.44.jpg
61 KB, 640x426
>>690410308

OP here. I'll start.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 750x737) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 750x737
>>690410308
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 750x740
>>690410877
>>
>>690410877
She looks familiar as fuck
>>
>>690411144
did you go to uni?
>>
>>690410597
I know why you're suicidal...if you really don't I could easily shine light on your situation.
>>
>>690410877
>>690410959

OP here. Congratulations.
>>
>>690410799
> detects jealousy
Who or what is "yo' delf" ?
>>
>>690386029
OP its all in your mind man. You are living an external reality, or I should say you are living too much in your external reality. You studied all your life believing it made you smart and that in the external world it would make you a success. You need spiritual development my friend. When the mind goes to logic to explain all its reality the spirit diminishes. It is the reason our society is dwindling into a culture of kids with no goal other than to sit on their cell phone and watch their own face for hours on end as they apply filters to it on snapchat. Look at my words and try to understand the meaning behind them and the relative perspectives to all of life, not the actual literal sense on the outside
>>
>26
>finally about to finish uni
>bad ass 05 mustang gt
>decent job but will get better once I'm out of school
>still no gf or even anyone remotely interested
A year ago I was a permavirgin on his way to wizard mode. Now a girl seems more attainable. Work hard on yourself and you can achieve things that didn't seem possible. Sounds cheesy but it's true.
>>
>>690405103
>>690411440
yo op, first reply is me, i need closure as to why you not having sex
>>
>>690412014

Social awkwardness and lack of personality mainly.
>>
>>690411921
You're not working on yourself. You're working on what others have imposed on you to think of as yourself...education for a career is not working for yourself, that is working for a career because you were brainwashed into thinking the more money you make the "better" you are, a car is not working on yourself, it is a reflection of the relative measure of success that money brings, and a job should be something you get fulfillment from friend. I'm not saying this as an insult of any kind. You just have the concept of "working on self" twisted by the logic of monetary masters. Women can sense that and will smell your lack of true confidence. You cannot mask insecurity for long
>>
>>690412014
damn dude
are you still asking him this?
he already said why even before now.
im sensing an inferiority complex here.
>>
>>690412120

jesus, it's not that hard you fucking cuck
>>
>>690412231
not that guy.
but well said
>>
File: CB4.png (317 KB, 764x1081) Image search: [Google]
CB4.png
317 KB, 764x1081
>>690386029
> 33 year old
You cucks need to get over women. The west has fallen, getting into a relationship with a women in the current year will only lead to pain and regret. You should especially watch yourself at 33, a lot of used goods will be looking for a host to leech off.

Taking the MGTOW redpill should clear up your second point. I took it last year and I feel so strongly about it I even created a promissory not to myself which I'll printout, frame and hang in my work cubicle.
>>
>>690412291

Then why has it never worked?
>>
>>690412231
That makes sense. I don't want women to see through my insecurities. What else can I do though?
>>
>>690412385
I know you aren't that guy. I wouldn't try to convince you of anything. You are 26 and in some final stages of brain development. It is something you should retain in the back of your mind for a day when it is useful to your life. Eventually things manifest themselves in one form or another. But take my advice on the women part. Try to find confidence for things that are good in you, not external forces that cover up the bad. The reason I say it is because you'll just end up with a much happier and real relationship with a woman some day, instead of basing it on talking about how much money you guys make or your degrees, jobs etc, and using it as a tool for attraction to reproduce. That is artificial attraction. If you keep it in mind it may save you from divorce one day
>>
>19
>kissless virgin
>one friend from highschool that I rarely meet and thats going to move somewhere else next year
>somewhere on the higher end of chubby
>drowned it all out in vidyas and books so I hardly have any skills to speak of either
>kind of depressed since all of this was my own fault, my family are good, loving people
>cynical, disillusioned idiot whose only aim is being a good father someday
Not sure what to do. I at the same time feel like i´m missing out and just want to grow older so I can have a family and be needed by someone already.
>>
>>690412743
>"19 y/o kissless virgin"
top kek
kys faggot
>>
>>690412524
You can keep a conscious mind of why you are buying your confidence. If you want to buy something, something non essential I mean, stop - go home - think it over for a day - and let the impulse of buying pass. Explore your inner self and ask "why did I want to buy that crap?" and call it what it is, crap. Garbage produced by garbage men and little kids in China. You may come to the realization that the only reason you want it is because the ideas have been imposed on you since birth. Once you have got past your stage of buying confidence your mind will know what to do from there. You will start gearing towards things that actually make you happy, and overall will become a happier person. Women will see that and a natural attraction will happen, not an artificial one. We are not animals. We don't have to flash bright colors to reproduce. Remember animals reproduce and then usually split the next season. You have to spend a life with a certain person
>>
File: angrypussy.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
angrypussy.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>690412735
but.. im really not that guy.
im like.. the second greentexter in this thread.
i have a gf. and shes mental.
but again, not that guy.
>>
>>690412743
you dont just "grow" into better things
you make them happen
its all about what creates that spark in you to get up and move and what keeps the fire burning to keep at it
>>
>>690386029
> 22 yr old virgin
> studying electrical engineering and cs
> no friends
> everything I do is reading books, also browsing /g/ & /b/
> homo
> no smartphone because nobody writes and/or calls me anyway
> others in my country watch football
> I watch videos about reverse engineering and sissy porn
>>
>>690413168
That's going to take me more than a year to work on for sure. I'm guilty of that type of "impulse buying" and I know most of the stuff I didn't really need. Thanks for the advice man. One last thing though, I don't think I'll ever be happy. That's why I buy shit. To fill that void that appears shortly after the feeling of buying new stuff wears off.
>>
>>690413383
I know, I´m trying, sports and forcing myself to go out more. Still, not much in terms of results yet, I´ll just keep at it since thats the only thing I can do and hope for the best.
>>
>>690414081
You're looking for instant gratification. Another horrible psychological defect imposed by monetary masters. Trust me when I say this my friend, because I say it with love for all humans, money is the root of all evil and the root of many of your problems. When you stop giving it power you will have time to reflect on yourself. It will not be instant. But you should live in the present and not think of the future, which is again another psychological defect imposed by monetary gains. Time is relative. In fact it does not exist at all in the sense we have it in our brains. The first step to solving your problem is, like I said, just stop before you purchase, go home and think it over, and stop the impulse. Some day maybe you'll see me here again and hopefully you have taken the first step and if you want more advice from there I will be happy to help you.
>>
File: DxAvRaIB.jpg (121 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
DxAvRaIB.jpg
121 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>690414178
hope is what keeps humans alive
but instead of hoping that what youve been doing will yield results, try hoping that that thing you did differently from the last time will yield better results.
theres no rulebook on these things.
but the general consensus is to keep trying. keep trying different things. and see what works best for you
then start doing that more.
if you try enough hard enough you will get/ achieve that thing you want.
>>
>>690414633
Thanks again for the advice man. I'm going to force myself to not let the impulse take over until it becomes second nature
>>
>>690386029
>>>r9k
>>
>>690414081
God provided everything you needed in this world my friend. He gave you the tools to live, all the food this world could make on its own, all the pleasures of the world. The devil takes nature and twists it to his desire for he has dominion in this physical world. I do not mean this in a biblical sense or literal sense. I am speaking metaphorically, the battle of good and evil within. Our society has swayed very much towards the evil and it has become a social norm. A balance is needed again
>>
OP here. Have some more music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHjjqYQpBQg
>>
>>690388601
just! study someting, studing give you friends
>>
>>690387606
There is a research that holds the existence of several kinds of intelligence, in which one of the is called the social intelligence, the one that a person need in order to have social skills and be linked to other people, or even to the right people in a professional environment. So the academic intelligence wouldn't be enough to secure a successful future
>>
>>690415869

Guess I don't have social intelligence. So what now?
>>
>>690415869
Yeah, its called sociopathic tendencies...when you stop viewing humans as humans but more of something to adapt around for your own self benefit, twisting emotion into something that could be used as an advantage, or disadvantage. That is the social intelligence that exists today
>>
>>690397245
>And this come from a 33 year old virgin.
this!
>>
>>690416423
Well like the academic intelligence, the scull intelligence is something that you can work on, try talking to people first, at a bar, at the library, at the park, once you've lost the panic in this, you can try going to those groups where everyone introduces themselves and speak out their problems, so when your not afraid of speaking to a stranger, you can now target those people you need, professional wise, when you have that many degrees and are intelligent, is not very hard to make yourself noticed
>>
>>690416577
Whose emotions? Mine, or theirs?
>>
>>690417051

It's not so much panic as it shame. You know, cringing as you speak. Also, for some strange reason, I always loved public speaking.
>>
File: 1460751828140.gif (992 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1460751828140.gif
992 KB, 200x200
>>690399443
>get

Find one instead.
>>
>>690386029
>17
>virgin
>full of acne
>bitch body
>no friends
>no gf
>doesnt go outside
>physically/mentally abused by parents
>suicidal many times

Then I just said "fuck it, Id have enough!". Start going to gym. Start taking care of face and not be lazy. Start ignoring toxic people including parents. Start meeting new people. Meet friends.

>10 years later
>good health
>good body and skin
>5 years married with 1 kid
>2 house
>3 cars
>1 thriving business
>Still hangout with friends and best bud

Fairy tales do come true. If you stop being a faggot and just work hard.
>>
>33 years old
everyone ages
>virgin, never kissed a girl
you are gay, son
>no friends
you mean, you dont want to hang out with losers
>almost no contact to family
this is a good thing, they're shit anyway
>looking for a job even when uni degrees
fuck this world
>physical illnesses
we all have
>psychologiccal illnessess
we all have
>no outstanding hobbies or skills
nigga wut, those are kike tricks
>>
>>690418506
>Fairy tales do come true. If you stop being a faggot and just work hard.

So what did the trick for you? I've always been athletic and took care of grooming/clothes.
>>
I'm 22, i used to have a life and friends but i grew apart from them.
I'm like 50lbs overweight, i spend all my money of booze and weed.
I'm okay with this shit but i gotta change my ways. Don't wanna throw my life away.
>>
>>690419270
>I've always been athletic and took care of grooming/clothes.
You mean you look decent already and doesnt look like a retarded piece of caveman shit? Then I dont know man. I figured my issue before was physical. When I changed that, it boost my confidence and started not giving a shot to anyone.
>>
>>690420195
You are still young man, lots of time. OP is 33.
>>
File: Photo on 19-06-16 at 18.32.jpg (66 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 19-06-16 at 18.32.jpg
66 KB, 640x426
>>690420546

I mean, I am not super buff but I look pretty okay. Pic related.
>>
>>690420963
Yeah i mean I'm not a virgin or anything and i do have 2 friends. I got no debt and i don't have to take shit from anyone, no gf or job. It ain't all bad bad. But i sure don't wanna be here in 5 years.
>>
>>690421592

Then reduce the booze + weed.
>>
>>690422259
Naa its good shit. I'm lazy as fuck weather I'm on drugs or not. I need discipline, its my own damm fault im a loser now. Can't go blaming booze or weed.
>>
>23 years old
>Had 10 minimum wage jobs
>Flunked community college
>wrecked car while selling all the weed
>can't connect emotionally
>lost girlfriend
>Homeless tomorrow
>coke and weed is life
>no money for drugs
>20 hr work weeks at Sonic
>scared the bullet isn't gonna do the job if I suicide
>no family
>1 weed smoking buddy, no friends
>sperm apparently doesn't work
>black man
>>
>>690422906
Ya'll just need to get really good at being a criminal.
>>
>>690423172

This
>>
>>690387241
no dude srsly

evaluate the possibility of becoming an hero.
you could provide endless memes for all of us
>>
>>690425185

That would really be rock bottom.
>>
34 year old mother
On 4chan
>>
>>690426076
>34 year old mother

... fucker
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.