[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl you've been in love with since childhood finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
The girl you've been in love with since childhood finally wants to settle down with you after years of being a slut. Do you accept her offer?
>>
Settling down after years of blowing dicks together? Sure thing!
>>
Nope.
>>
Hah, no.
>>
>>690300904

NO!
>>
>>690300904
Only if she has attractive kids.
>>
no I just want to cream inside her vagine one time to know its possible and I'd be pretty happy with just being friend
>>
>>690301505
She has one, three year old, none mixed girl
>>
>>690300904
Why you trying to kill romance op? Dick move.
>>
>>690300904
Pump and dump only
>>
>>690300904
id tag her along for a good bit make her do all kinds of shit get her sucking me and all my boys dicks while we chill,
id happly let my boys shit even my dog would be tappin that ass day in n out
might even rent the bitch out to pay the rent n all that
shed be a well trained bitch and id get every bit of it on dvd fuck tape ill do my yard up with cameras everywhere from the second she in the door im straight onto turning her into the dirtyest slut
>>
If she has no kids then sure, I mean I fucked a lot of chicks so her being with a few other guys ain't a big deal.
>>
No because I don't have anyone I've crushed since childhood you faggots
>>
>>690301693
Male or female? It all boils down to the answer to this.
>>
>>690301956
Fuck me I can't read.

>>690301693
Two girls for the price of one. I'll take it.
>>
>>690301830
wouldnt even be against her will
with in a week shed be beggin for me to give her something even if its just my bottle when im finished drinkin just to have something fuckin dat pussy
>>
>>690301956
Female
>>
>>690300904
only if she is also my sister
>>
>>690301505
kek
>>
>>690300904
Nope her value is gone now.
>>
Is the Chasing Amy story good advice? Or is it just a cuck tale
>>
>>690302172
make sure only fuck her wit safety aswel, shed drink cum like it was juice,
dont want her getting preg n losin thatt tight shape,
>>
>>690300904

You're getting into the territory of the immaturity of getting someone else sloppy seconds and whether or not you actually loved this person or were you just in love with the idea of getting together with this chick whose appearance is several steps above your own.

Realistically speaking would you drive a Porsche that has 150000 miles on it or not?
>>
I may be pathetic, but not that pathetic.
>>
Thankfully I've not lived in my home area since moving out at 18. I really don't know how guys handle running into dudes left and right that fucked your girlfriend/wife. I'll happily pass on a sloot from back home. There are too many sloots to give up on at 25.
>>
>>690300904
As long as she never hurt me. She's slutting around right now, and I've been friendzoned pretty comfortably, because she's afraid of losing me if she gives love with me a chance. Once she realizes I'm all she has, I'm prepared to contently settle down. I'll slut around in the meantime too. God's way went out the door an unfortunately long time ago.
>>
>>690302835
+
>>
Sorta thinking of this one girl that parties alot and is still cute. But no relationship, fuck no.
>>
as long as she doesnt have stds or a torn up vagina, sure why not. obviously youre gonna date for awhile and see if theres red flags or not, so its not like youre just gonna rush into a marriage with her. if shes clearly got baggage then you just dump her like garbage. i really dont see how a girl could be a massive slut for years then suddenly be normal though. shes already got the mentality that she needs a constant upgrade/next best thing. that mindset is like a junkys need for a constant fix. junkies never fully recover
>>690302835
>comparing a car to a human being

rofl. gj anon
>>
>>690302629
would also get her to do shit like callin her dad when she takin our dicks balls deep, ask her to invite some of her ex boyfriends round and me and my boys force him to watch, the only posts on her fb will be her drinking glasses of cum or pinned down on the floor or bed in a dp sandwich selfie, if her girlfriends call her she gotta say she busy and unless they want to come round and help her with all the cocks she cant really see them
we all know what girls are like while on the phone to my bitch and their bf in the room theyd turn round and lie "im just off to see my friend, she needs support"
within no time theres a knock on the door and now we got 3 more young white sluts
>>
>>690300904
>In love with since child
>Became a slut
You make retarded assumptions OP
>>
>>690300904

soooo....you're typical female?
>>
>>690303676

>as long as she doesn't have a torn up vagina,

i don't see the difference.

>comparing a car to a human being
>>
>>690300904
This doesn't happen to losers unless she is pregnant and has no other options.

Dream on stalker.
>>
>>690303984

>tfw you try to be edgy but you're a moron
>>
>>690303999
just cuz a chick fucks alot of guys doesnt mean shes literally used up. a car is literally used up from being driven.
>>
>>690303676
truth but be careful. deception is a big thing with shit like this and women can play nice for a while just to get your defenses down.

play it smart though, protect yourself early in case of divorce

>>690302835
cars you can fix or re-purpose into something awesome. women you can't. with the unlikely exception of having an open relationship after cheating to stay together for the sake of the kids.
>>
>>690304141

not being edgy...a good portion of the human population has had numerous partners. (both female AND male)
>>
>>690300904
I don't care how much dick she had i'd still do it.
it's 20 years later and i still think about her...and occasionally look at pictures of her on facebook.

But then i'm a mid-30s virgin who's never known the touch of a woman so i'd pretty much do anything to be with any non-hideous woman who'd be willing to touch my disfigured body.
>>
This is mother fuckin Forest Gump...
>>
>>690304458

Oh my bad for assuming

>tfw you try to fight for social justice but you're a moron
>>
>>690304458
saw a study done on 21 year olds that showed 50% of the female population was getting laid but only 25% of men, because all the women were fucking the same guys. women are pathetic and stupid creatures. even the good ones are dumb
>>
>>690304291

>just cuz a chick fucks alot of guys doesnt mean shes literally used up

>as long as she doesn't have a torn up vagina,

Friend please help, I am very stupid.
>>
>>690300904
>>690300904
So basically the entire plot of Forrest Gump?
>>
>>690304763
theres no such thing as a torn up vagina. vaginas dont literally get torn up. at most they can be stretched from taking overly large dicks for too long
>>
>>690304670

uhm, alright then?
>>
>>690304918

Fuck you, learn the difference between your and you're.
>>
>>690304749
yeah, but going off of just 21 year olds is a weak study since loads of fucking happens throughout your twenties.
>>
Depends on the motive for being a slut in the first place.

In my extensive experience with sluts, there are two kinds:

1) A slut who is a slut because of a hyperactive sex drive. These ones are a-okay.

2)A slut who is a slut because she needs constant validation and attention. These ones are batshit crazy.

It should be pretty goddamn easy to figure out which type she is within a few days of knowing her.
>>
>>690304905

Then why say it to begin with?
>>
>>690304987

psst...your a moron!
>>
>>690300904
So this bitch doesn't think im good enough until she is over-used and nothing more but trash put aside?
Fuck that shit, now she can watch me doing some other chick.
>>
>>690305251

WRUARRUWRUFAWUFWAURARU
>>
>>690305056
21 is supposedly the peak of sexual activity though. those numbers are pretty fucked up if you think about it

>>690305426
this. /end thread
>>
>>690305426
>So this bitch doesn't think im good enough

Ever consider the possibility that you really just weren't?
>>
>>690305539
isn't 30 the peak?
>>
Forest Gump?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.