[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister is in rehab for a whole month cause she's addicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13
File: 255126580-01095728.jpg (132 KB, 524x328) Image search: [Google]
255126580-01095728.jpg
132 KB, 524x328
My sister is in rehab for a whole month cause she's addicted to marijuana and pain pills. She spends all her fucking money on drugs and she sold her boyfriends PS4 and pawned his Wii U.

Does anybody else here have family members who are massive fuckups?
>>
"addicted to marijuana"
>>
>>690296201
This
>>
>>690296068
further info: My sister is suicidal and at this point should I even care if she does it?

>>690296201
Marijuana addiction is not entirely possible, though it's very uncommon. She has other factors such as mental illness that plays into it.
>>
>>690296068
Pain pills are too expensive, man. Dumb bitch should have moved on to heroin by now.
>>
>>690296542
I wouldn't be surprised if she was already doing heroin but I can't prove it. She hangs around my cousin who is a heroin addict and prostitutes herself for drug money. We have guardianship of the cousin's kids and it's about to become full custody. As for the pills, she steals them from my aunt, whom she is living with.
>>
>>690296727
I miss the person my sister used to be before she started fucking stealing from people and being a twat.
>>
>>690296201
You can be addicted to anything that feels good. Hell, you can even be fucking addicted to lucky charms.
>>
>>690297357
You silly rabbit
>"addicted to lucky charms"
>>
>>690296068

Well I fucked up I am gambling addicted
It went so far I tried suicide abd posted pictures of my cutted Arm till I pussied out and called a friend i've been 6 weeks in a Psycho facility abd now I am 12 weeks in rehab for my gambling addiction, life's good to me so far i've got a new GF have normal contact to my family and friends and I talk open about my addiction still got my job as a mechanic, currently trying to fix my life
>>
File: 1466047033895.jpg (170 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466047033895.jpg
170 KB, 800x800
>>690296068

Ganja is pretty much harmless, its opioid addiction thats the real issue. My family on my moms side are all a bunch of pill junkies. All my aunts, at least half my uncles, roughly 3/4 of my cousins, and even my grandma. All addicted to the point where they need painkillers every day just to function properly. Even my dad is completly dependant on them, even though he has a legitimate reason, but addicted all the same. Help your sister get clean of that shit before it completly destroys her life.
>>
>>690297962
I'm glad things are going well for you so far. Currently my sister just calls when she wants weed.

>>690298666
Those trips

Also if you knew my sister, the ganja was NOT harmless when she lived with us. She would assault us and steal from us for the weed. She tried to kill herself over an exboyfriend on our last day of a family vacation.
>>
>>690296201
>>690297357

Cannabis can be mentaly addictive, just not physically. Opiates on the other hand, are both.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-18-41-55.png (125 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-18-41-55.png
125 KB, 480x800
OK is a faggot.
>>
>>690298947

If she truly has those types of compulsions from cannabis she may have a mental illness.
>>
>>690299234
She does. She has been diagnosed with BPD and some other shit.
>>
>>690296068
I have a brother who is 38 this year, holds down a $70K/yr job, and has never moved out from my parent's home. He spends all his money on video games and pot and a succession of pickup trucks. He has never cooked a meal for himself in his life nor paid a bill other than his truck payments. My mother once came home to find her horses loose and my brother's truck in the barn; he was hiding it because he hadn't made his payments and it was going to be repossessed.

My parents are approaching retirement age and he is extremely angry at them because they plan on selling their home and moving full time to their vacation property by a lake, and my brother is screaming all the time about how they are making him homeless.
>>
>>690299784
He can live in one of his trucks. It sounds to me like your parents failed at being parents to him.
>>
File: SadMan.jpg (152 KB, 655x324) Image search: [Google]
SadMan.jpg
152 KB, 655x324
>>690296068
My older sister and I made a pact when we were kids. We promised that when we grew up and had families of our own, that if anything ever happened to one of us, the other one would take their kids. Our home life was pretty fucked up and we both agreed that under no circumstances should any other children be subject to being raised by our mother.

Flash forward: I'm now middle aged, have adult children. My sister does too, but she also has a couple of young ones still living with her. A 12 year old girl and a 17 year old boy. Only, we find out that they aren't actually living with her: they are crashing at various friends' houses because Mommy and Daddy stopped buying groceries after they got too deep into using heroin.

Long story short, we took custody of the kids. Sister hated my guts, and her worthless old man threatened to kill me. The boy was too far gone, apparently "Daddy" showed him how to shoot up heroin, and he couldn't / wouldn't stay clean. We tried to help him, but he eventually turned 18 and went back to the street life.

The girl turned out OK. She is basically just another daughter to us now. She turned 18 last weekend, and looks to be on track with an OK life, good head on her shoulders, well adjusted, etc.

My sister hates me and thinks I stole her kids, I'm sure she hopes I get bowel and eye cancer, and then in my cancerous blindness fall into a volcano. But a promise is a promise. We swore, "if anything ever happens to one of us..." - I just didn't expect it to be like this. :-/
>>
My nephew went to prison for burglary, and when he got out (despite help from his family and friends), he got addicted to heroin and his life spiralled out of control.

We disowned him when he burgled and beat up an old lady. He's currently in prison for said offence.
>>
>>690300413
wow...
>>
>>690300757
IKR? At this point I don't think my sister can ever forgive me, my niece won't ever forgive her or her Dad, my nephew is on track to be dead or in prison himself soon, and me... Well, I probably clean my gun way too often.
>>
>>690300257
I can't disagree but I don't see how they raised four other kids just fine but he turned out to be a fuck up. He's not the oldest or the youngest.
>>
>>690301028
You are a good dude, anon.
>>
File: 292.jpg (58 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
292.jpg
58 KB, 540x720
>>
>>690300413
you are a great person m8 .. coming from someone who was a degenerate addict like your sister. Good on you.
>>
>>690299153
Kys
>>
>>690296068
B8
>>
File: baby - newspaper hat.jpg (287 KB, 900x704) Image search: [Google]
baby - newspaper hat.jpg
287 KB, 900x704
>>690296068
multnomah county reporting in ~ dude you sister is a hella tweak
>>
File: after.jpg (60 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
after.jpg
60 KB, 480x600
>>690301562
>>
>>690301028
>>690301577
OP here. I've got guardianship of my cousin's kids too. They're 5 and 8 though so none of them have learned how to do drugs.

>>690301807
She's already tried to kill herself a couple times. Once on the last day of a family vacation. My mom won't take her on anymore vacations after she got herself and her boyfriend kicked out of their campsite for life. My mom is still allowed to go there though.
>>
>>690301721
fat
>>
File: 1466135313284.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
1466135313284.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>690296439
Everyone has fuck ups in their family...

I used to interact with the fuck ups in my family and I used to help them.. But the BEST thing to do is to cut them out of your life and move on.

Ask yourself this. "If I wasn't related to this person would I have them in my life?"... The answer is NO.

So cut them out of your life. We are the average of the people we hang out with and that includes family. She is a loser and she needs to realize the change on her own. She needs professional help. All she will do is drag you into her life of shit.
>>
>>690296068
It was only a PS4 and a Wii U I think that her treatment is a little too extreme.
>>
File: Crown 1.jpg (109 KB, 1191x965) Image search: [Google]
Crown 1.jpg
109 KB, 1191x965
>>690301959
my bro does pills ive just given up , it saddened me at first but fuck it man, i have to worry about my own life and not wallow in sorrow
>>
>>690302033
Pyro 8 yr old fanboy
>>
>>690302167
kys
>>
>>690301959
They know about weed from those damn MLG memes. I smoke sometimes but never ever in front of them.

>>690302040
I have very limited contact with her as is.

>>690302088
It was more than that. She's put us through hell for years. She used to assault my parents on a weekly basis before she moved out.
>>
>>690302271
Fat
>>
>>690302040
That's a pretty sharp edge, m'lord.
I prefer to try to help my family if they need it.
And sometimes, people who aren't even family.
Every once in a while, it actually helps someone get out of a mess, get their shit together, or even just not be as miserable for a brief respite. You should maybe try being human sometime? Might be nice for a change.
>>
Most definitely OP. I helped find a home just up the road for my best buddy. We've been friends for 12 yrs no. He moved his son in. A year ago. They started using meth. They got real weird and I told them they're not welcome to visit my home anylonger. Turns out they wern't paying rent for the last 6 monthes. Everyone knew they were high...maybe the chain smoking of ciggeretts at 5 a.m. This is getting more normal these days atleast here in Iowa.
>>
My brother was bad for a few years, but beat it and has been employed and sober for almost two years now.

Get her suboxone if you can.
>>
>>690296068
Pics of trashsis? I have three brothers that were fuckups. Two got their shit together after all the drama they caused.
>>
>>690299153
You* are a faggot
>>
>>690302716
This is an old pic of her. She's a lot fatter now.
>>
>>690296068
My baby sister was a wild child. Liked older boys (like, she was 13 dating a 22 year old, that sort of older). Smoked weed, drank booze, partied all night. She'd had 3 abortions before she turned 18.

Then, I dunno, she just ... grew up I guess? Put away booze and drugs completely, has a career and a great husband, she's into Buddhism or something but not like crystals -and-incense levels of wacko or anything. Just a nice, normal lady. I am pretty glad that at least one of us made it! :)
>>
File: 1449103336995.jpg (248 KB, 688x860) Image search: [Google]
1449103336995.jpg
248 KB, 688x860
>>690302573
I am addicted to opiates.
I have never stole anything from anyone to support my habit.
I couldn't afford it anymore, I went into methadone maintence.

No one in my family knows, AT ALL.

I could only imagine the soul crushing image of my mother or father as they find out their only son is an addict.

Idk, I just had to get it off my chest.
>>
>>690303203
Did this bitch go to school in rolla? Looks familiar.
>>
>>690296068
Don't worry if she is like my sister she will take a pile of pills with a bunch of booze while solo partying (day before reporting to prison).
>>
>>690299784

Why so many trucks? Why not at least have his own place?
>>
Opiate addiction changes a person. I have two cousins who were full blown heroin addicts. They would do anything to not be dopesick. All they would do is figure out how to get drugs and do them. Stole shit. Sold shit. Heroin is bad news.
>>
>>690303500
No she didn't go to school there.
>>
>>690303635
Yeah, this is true. My nephew still sometimes calls me when he is dopesick, trying to get me to send him money. Rationalizing about how it's no different than getting meds from a psyche doctor to help you feel normal. Cursing me for having money but letting him go hungry/homeless/whatever BS story might make me feel guilty enough to send him some cash.
Once in a while I've bought him food when I believed he was really hungry; called a fast food joint he was near (even though in another state!) and paid for a meal by credit card so I would know he was at least fed.

Most times I just talk with him, try to get him to get real help, get to a shelter, get out of the life. Most of those calls end with me dabbing the old eyes after, and then pouring myself a drink or three like the hypocrite I am.
>>
>>690303483
My brother ended up robbing me at one point.

I don't think he could have made it without the help of my parents.

Find support where you can and don't give up.
>>
OP here. Turns out she's not going into rehab anyway. Fuckin weak ass bitch.
>>
>>690299784
When they die, he will turn into a strange creature.
>>
>>690304688
Most rehabs are shit anyway..
Scams or 12 steps.

Medical detox and suboxone are what are showing to be effective.
>>
>>690304366
I have a steady job, and ive never done anything but pawn in a couple of my own items for drugs.

Never stolen, never robbed, never lied to get money. I was dead broke and went on methadone because I knew serious withdrawals were on there way, and i wouldn't be able to work.

The mmt is good right now, I'm stable at a fairly low dose. I just worry all the time if my family were to find out, they would be so disappointed in me.

Yet I havent even thought about quitting and getting sober for real. Deep down I know I need to, every day I drink my dose I'm that much closer to never getting off.
>>
>>690303701
She actually dropped out and got her GED.

>>690305014
It'll help with her opiate addiction but not her weed addiction.

>>690305253
Please get counseling.
>>
Any revealing trashsis pics, Anons??
>>
>>690305458

just this >>690303203

one time when snooping through her ipod she sent some really gross nudes to random men on top of oversharing her trauma and shit. of course I don't have them. She has a boyfriend now.
>>
>>690305434
Fuck weed addiction, jesus christ.

Comparing that to opiate addiction is retarded.

Opiate's will make you so sick you'll do anything to make it stop. Not quite the same with weed..
>>
>addicted to marijuana and pain pills
>addicted to pain pills
Fixed
>>
My family is pretty good now. Thanks for asking.
>>
>>690302510
Where u at in Iowa?
>>
>>690305434
I have to talk with a counselor twice a month, I've been there for almost a year now and she still doesn't remember my name.

I'm stuck in a very hard place because I have no support, because no one knows. Its up to me, and right now only hope that one day I wake up and say "I'm tired of this shit" and seriously get sober.

I've seen people say, "yeah I'm on mmt, I'm clean", no you're fucking not. Youre an addict just as much as you were before, you just have it regulated.

I'm thinking of trying suboxone, but what the fuck, once again just switching out one for another.
>>
I hear voices because of weed, it can really mess with your brain
>>
>>690306185
That sucks. Get a different counselor. Yours sounds like a god damn quack.
>>
>>690301887
well on the bright side she did lose alot of weight
>>
>cousin is crossdressing/trap wannabe
>got into meth
>stole from parents
>kicked out
>comes to my house crying
>tell him to fuck off
>2 weeks later come home early
>car in front of house
>park up the road
>walk to house creep roun back
>cousin and other skinny fag trying to open toilet window
>ask what hes doing
>starts making excuses
>grabeed him and punched him about 5 times in face
>his friend runs
>drag him by hair out front
>give him kick in ribs as going away present
>last I heard homeless and suicidal
>>
>>690306315
She is.

I definitley need to talk to someone obviously, I'm on 4chan having anonymous counseling.
>>
>>690305823
sick for about 3 days
>>
>>690306185
That's really not true.
You aren't taking anything that gets you high when you're doing suboxone. Taking something like that for a year is easy to stop doing if you've broken your habits and addiction to the high.
>>
>>690306936
The sickness goes away eventually but it's really unpleasant.
>>
>>690306936
Well I smoke a lot of weed and not doing it doesn't make you sick any days.
>>
>>690307012
The scariest part of going to suboxone is that I have to wait a few days without anything, otherwise it'll put me into withdrawal. By the 48 hour point after no dose my knees ache so bad from restless legs, my body is constanty switching between freezing and sweating. Were in an addiction thread, your probably know.

I can do it, just gotta make sure im off work, I cant go in like that.
Excuses.
>>
File: after2.jpg (70 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
after2.jpg
70 KB, 480x600
>>690301887
>>
>>690308112
Where do you work? Can't you just call off?
>>
>>690299153
Eh, it's possible that's his sister. My cousin is probably also in that 17.
>>
>>690300413
That made me a little teary eyed.
You're an awesome person.
Thank you.
We need more people like you.
I hope your sister comes around someday.
>>
>>690299153
Did he ever say that was his sister?
>>
>>690311421
No. >>690303203 This is
>>
>>690299784
Why doesn't he buy the home he is living in?
Is he wanting to become a neet?
>holds 70k/yr job
So I guess he is just lazy, then.
>>
>>690303483
you sound like me except the rehab part. Been a chipper for a decade now, H from time to time but mostly pills. I get paid monthly, this helps keep my usuage down. Use for 3-5 days, then take a month break. Like you, I've never stolen anything, never shorted other responsibilities in order to get drugs etc. All these things have helped me keep this secret.

So it's sorta a good thing, and a bad thing. I pretty much have it under control, and have for a a long fucking time. But it's because of the control that allows me to perpetuate the using, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>690300413
Turn her and her husband into the police for free rehab, drug posession should nail them.
>>
>>690312871
> But it's because of the control that allows me to perpetuate the using, if you know what I mean.

It's a cycle fam.
>>
>>690302167
>>690302271
How about you both die?
>>
>>690296068
>addicted to marijuana
OP is not only a fag, but retarded
RIP Wii U
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.