[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question here /b/, from a non-american OP, is Donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 29
File: photo.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1603) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1603
Serious question here /b/, from a non-american OP, is Donald Trump a serious candidate in USA ? Like, will people really vote for this guy ? Isn't it just a joke or something ?
Not trolling, just really trying to understand how people can vote for him
>>
I masturbate every night while thinking about being taken by Trump's thick, hairy penis. Hearing him grunt and moan while he splatters his baby juice on my back would be heaven~
>>
He is the leading Republican vote getter in the primaries and will be the party candidate.

Hillary will be the Democrat candidate.

Trump could win in November. He could be our next President. I would bet that Hillary will win tho.
>>
>>690292473
What grade are you in?
>>
>>690292727
He is losing a hell of a lot of support rapidly, so he may not secure the nomination at the republican convention. They'll probably end up nominating the Canadian instead.
>>
I dont get the hair. How can he be taken seriously with that hair. I mean the guy is super rich, he could afford the best hair transplant treatment there is. Either do that or just crop it short and age gracefully. But that comb-over shit is just ridiculous.
>>
>>690292473
he is technically a serious candidate, as in he has a >10% chance of winning the election, but there is literally no way he fulfills his campaign promises, considering multiple military officials say they just wouldn't do the things they ask him to do, as they are defined in both american and international law as war crimes (ie intentionally targeting the families of terrorists). also, if he does get elected, since the american left has been getting more radical lately, i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he just gets assassinated.
>>
>>690292473
He is gaining more and more support, including blacks and minorities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
>>
>>690292473
He's not that bad if you look at what he actually says and does instead of what the media says about him.
>>
>>690293907
>minorities
How can they support someone like him, like seriously, is there something I don't understand
>>
>not posting about how Hillary is being investigated by the FBI, yet is still able to run.
>>
File: 80.jpg (16 KB, 351x329) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
16 KB, 351x329
>>690294135
Because they're American citizens with their own hearts and minds and no obligation to stay on the Democrat plantation
>>
>>690294023
No. "what the media says about him" equals "what he says". The media doesn't even have to lie to make headlines with Trump. They never needed to.

>>690294135
That's a mystery to everyone. Especially when he is known to be racist towards blacks since the early seventies.
>>
>>690292473
Ein serious question about Mein Drumph? How you dare ask, Shillarykopf?
>>
>>690294023
Exactly. No one that bitches about him has ever even listened to him. Just out of context quotes and news cucks spinning everything.
>>
File: libertarian cuck.jpg (556 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
libertarian cuck.jpg
556 KB, 2560x1707
>>690292473
It's all a game, OP. One thing you should know about American politics, is that it's more or less a circus of verbal acrobats and political clowns (politicians). Trump's erratic and downright insensible behavior is meant to essentially hand the election to Hillary. We're being played, and the world is being entertained. Don't take any of this seriously.
>>
Amuriturds, the disgrace of all creation. Even worse than parasites.
>>
File: tumblr_o7y7laGbw11rwt5fgo1_1280.jpg (230 KB, 938x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7y7laGbw11rwt5fgo1_1280.jpg
230 KB, 938x1280
>>690292473
>He is all over ALL major news and media
>Country controlled by media
Yes
>>
>>690292473
It's how elections work in the US, one candidate is only there as an alibi.
>>
>>690294399
the retard is high in this one
>>
>>690294782
>>
>>690292473
yes he's serious but no it looks like he does not stand a chance. he's fucked the republican party good. oh well. good riddance to this con artist piece of shit.
>>
>>690292473
Yes to your first question, no to second. As a non American I can say wholeheartedly I hope that Trump wins, he's arguably the last hope for an ultra debt ridden nation that will collapse.
>>
>>690294135
You've got to be really fucking retarded...
>>
>>690295236
yeah arguably because the whole notion that trump will save the US or even that he wants to is just nonsense.
>>
>>690293907
>one black person in the audience
>he must be getting more and more

total nonsense. you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>690295261
>keyword "retarded"
I won't even take this comment seriously, explain and argue or just leave kiddie
>>
File: 0t.jpg (23 KB, 1144x229) Image search: [Google]
0t.jpg
23 KB, 1144x229
>>690294399
He say he will deport immigrants that enter America illegally, the media say he will deport immigrants. He say he will ban Muslims temporary from immigrating to USA, until there are no terrorist threat, the media say he will ban Muslims
>>
File: 1453961168367.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453961168367.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>I'm a queer Muslim half black binary transfluid semi asexual transracial gender fluid Hispanic Jewish Rabbi a quarter chinese, one third eskimo and I'm voting Trump
>>
>>690295349

Let me guess, educated by the us public school system, no father in the home?

brainwashed cuck
>>
>>690294229
/Thread
>>
>>690293907
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90
I think it is because everyone knows the system is corrupt, and he is not a career politician
>>
>>690295482
Yeah, and
>>
>>690295236
As someone with an Economic background I highly doubt you know how healthy the American debt system is right now.

He's the last hope to make it collapse... if anything, a vote for him, is merely a vote to "burn it all down" which doesn't surprise me. Considering most people that would vote for him are doomsday preppers hoping for a cataclysmic system collapse.
>>
File: 1466286884922.jpg (38 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
1466286884922.jpg
38 KB, 480x475
>>690293907
Except 16 year olds can't vote... which btw is the majority of his twitter followers, kids under the age of eighteen.
>>
>>690292473
bah ha ha ha ha

apparently not

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/284004-trump-campaign-wants-100000-in-donations-by-end-of-day
>>
Every country has the government it deserves. Joseph de Maistre

Idiot gringos who vote for Idiot Trump deserve him. And the rest of the world will take advantage of his idiocy. Five bankruptcies so far, right?
>>
File: 0H.jpg (102 KB, 867x500) Image search: [Google]
0H.jpg
102 KB, 867x500
>>690295464
The black person is defending Trump.
>>
>>690292473
He's the Obama of the right wing leaning retards of America
They think something will change once he gets elected, then, assuming he is elected, it's just the same old bullshit as always
>>
>>690295656
^ this
People are tired of not seeing change in the government.
If people want real change, why would they ever vote Bernie/Hillary?
>>
>>690295899
The Jew person is defending Shillary.
>>
>>690294370

Here's the original post without the assistance of Google translate
>Cuz Muricans muh feelings don need no booksmarts fuck ya Bama
>>
>>690294451
>>690294023
This is him being blatantly racist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjQ03C46aBo

Btw the judge is from Idaho, born American. He can run for president.

Here's the twitter post after the orlando shooting, where he congratulated himself about being correct about ISIS when really the guy was just a self-hating gay guy who shot up the place and then said, "I did it for ISIS", cause he didn't want people to know he was actually gay.
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/742034549232766976

Only complete retards would back trump after these statements.
>>
>>690295656
"She graduated from Highschool she's not a kid anymore."

That was the most cringe thing I heard in that video. The other things were just political B.S. between the two that doesn't really matter in the larger scheme of things. People have their own opinions.
>>
Every empire falls under its own weight.

The gringos are now dead.
>>
>>690295950
Yeah, except Obama knew how to carry himself in public and wasn't a complete moron.
>>
File: donald-trump-is-dumb-comic.png (201 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-is-dumb-comic.png
201 KB, 780x800
>>690292473
Trump is a genius and will win in November.
>>
>>690296204
Massa Obama, he done give good finger, dat fo shure.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhu4d-s5UAk

Not even Paul Ryan, head of the republican party, can defend him now.

All you can say is, "but hilary..."
>>
>>690295696
And? And the media is literally misquoting him every single day, it's propaganda and it's fucking working. I live in Norway, and every single fucking young person I talk with, believes this shit. "OMG, Trump wants to deport all Muslims and he's a fucking racist". It's sad.
>>
>>690296360
You're the type of person that giggles at the word "nigger" and says it over and over.
>>
>>690296156
That kid was an inbecile and I wish he was demolished by someone who was really debate ready...I would love making that white washed 16yo boy cry.
>>
>>690296472
nope, that';s literally what he wants to do eurofag
>>
>>690296472
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh7XaJlvJIg

How is this misquoting anything? You fucking retard, it's him saying it.
>>
File: 6973268.jpg (266 KB, 782x596) Image search: [Google]
6973268.jpg
266 KB, 782x596
>>690296687
Yea but how is it racist?
>>
>>690292473
Trump is a *very* serious candidate.

What's essential to remember is all of the "Trump is Hitler!" and "He can never win!" stories are written by people with an explicit goal of stopping him from becoming President.

Note that at the recent Bilderberg conference (where the owners of the planet meet to discuss how to continue to control the world), their two highest priorities were

1. Stop Brexit
2. Stop Trump

What individuals say about Trump is mostly their own internal bias and hatred, projected onto Trump. Note so many comments like "He's all about hate" - and then instead of a serious discussion of what Trump himself might say, the anti-Trump forces simply attack, like a violent animal seeing what it thinks is a violent animal when what it's really seeing is its own reflection in a mirror.

That so many of the oligarchy - the people who have no qualms about enslaving and slaughtering millions of innocent people - want to stop Trump shows who the best hope for change is.
>>
File: 0bama.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0bama.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
>>690296204
Race relationship have gone down hill in America because of his stupid remarks.
>>
>>690296771
it's not. and?
>>
>>690292473

He's a used car salesman. Americans are easily sold on xenophobia and they don't care about having their views held up to the faces.
>>
>>690296360

Ironically or not that's how I view Trump supporters speaking.
>>
>>690296815
Yea so the media is lying when they call it racist. And how can people vote for Hillary who lies about everything. She even used the wage gap as a talking point.
>>
>>690296771
it's bigoted against an ideology; making blanket sweeping statements. I know you eurocucks have seen a few brown people around and you're freaking out, but that's what america is like everyday.

This is him being racist against mexicans:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKwps5fjjCY

I'm sorry that everyone isn't as white as snow over there anymore, faggot.
>>
>>690296348

He's not an idiot he's a con artist. He didn't 'fall' into money any more than a preacher does.
>>
>>690293343
Not everyone lives in the US, we have our own leaders to worry about
>>
>>690296992
Mexican isn't a race either though.
>>
>>690296965
>She even used the wage gap as a talking point.
I'll take stupid over crazy
>>
>>690297053
So you're the guy from the first panel?
>>
>>690296965
trump lies about all kinds of shit and flip flops on almost every single issue, even building the wall.

lies != racism you dumb faggot
>>
>>690296710
>>690296687
I believe you are both in need of education, at a very basic level. A temporary measure to prevent Muslims (NOT AMERICAN CITIZENS) from entering the USA, does NOT EQUAL deporting Muslims who are legal American citizens. Do you not see the difference? Are you not patriotic enough perhaps?
>>
>>690292473
No it's ultimate /b/ trollathon
>>
>>690292473
I think to understand better you have to remember that the election process does not select the best candidate for a position, elections select the best campaigner for a position.
Because of his savvy media experience he was able to build a campaign around his brand, which is a non-PC asshat. Unfortunately this was more effective than a bunch of other much more boring asshats that were also running.
Trump is not the best person to lead our country, and neither is any other candidate who ran this cycle. We had a contest between morons on both sides of the isle.
The best leaders are busy being a helluva lot more productive than running for politics.
>>
>>690297101
You'll take the corporate interests candidate over the America first candidate?
>>
>>690296811
No. There's much more that goes into to that, partly due to his education reforms, admittedly, but it's mostly due to media spinning shit, such as the ferguson riots, when the police officer was completely in the right. There's way more going on than just, "damn that nigger president stirrin' shit up" and it'll take a whole conversation to get into the details. I would be more quickly to blame this SJW/PC movement.
>>
>>690297130
he's implied that when talking abuot how his policies would fix orlando shooting. that guy was born in queens, just like him
>>
>>690292473
Im sure this question has been answered butt fuck it.
The reason tup has so much support is because americans in general are tired of candidates who blatantly lie and hide behind politcaly correct bullshit and pussyfoot around issues. So someone like trump whos loud,obnoxious and straight to the point, seems very appealing. Unfortunatly this means people are taking in his stupidity because they are desperate and think his ideas will work. Personally I want him to win becuase I think hillary will be a disaster , Im just hoping that when hes elected the government will be able to take his ideas and refine them.
>>
>>690296771

> Fundamentalist Islam is different than Fundamentalist Christianity.

Correct, believing in holy books and thinking 'God' is on your side is whose to blame.
>>
>>690296204
OKIE DOKE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-66xJLd6Z0
>>
>>690296992
...Hispanics. How old are you, twelve?
>>
>>690296204
it depends on the audience they're trying to captivate, trump riling up hillbilly retards with his empty speech is probably part of his strategy
>>
>>690297118
Yea sure bud keep believing everything the MSM tells you.
>>
>>690296992
How's that racist?
>>
>>690297130
It has nothing to do with patriotism you dumb shit lord. Don't disguise your white supremacy bullshit for patriotism.

What Trump says may not make him a racist but 90% of his supporters are.

That should tell you something.
>>
>>690297117

I'm asking how you can willingly vote for a thinned skinned little bitch who sues people everytime his feelings get hurt?
>>
>>690297260
>Christians
hate the sin not the dinner
>Muslims
behead the sinners
It's the same guys!
>>
>>690297314
seen it with my own eyes shit for brains. you can't avoid it. he flip flops on everything sometimes in the same fucking speech. wake up. stop believing shit that people pandering to you tell you.
>>
File: 1450149485906.gif (2 MB, 369x310) Image search: [Google]
1450149485906.gif
2 MB, 369x310
Yes there really are people that are going to vote for him. But not enough to win, most of us think he is nuts, his policy ideas are not only impossible but ridiculous etc.

Basically the only reason he is in the race is so that Hillary is handed the win. Now, if shit goes nuts and he does actually win, sorta doesn't matter and here's why:

The POTUS doesn't have a ton of power anyway. All these bat shit crazy things he is offering and suggesting, (that a certain demographic of americans support, ie the wall), are gonna have to go through the system, and gonna take a fucking act of congress to pass, which will never happen. Congress will never back the shit he is selling to the idiots that are buying it.

tldr: yes, some will, but the majority will not.
>>
>>690297130

Good luck on creating a ban on a 'religion' since it would be thought crime. Innocent Muslims will get hurt and terrorists will just lie.
>>
>>690297435
When did he ever do that?
>>690297468
sinner*
>>
Donald Trump is the most serious candidate running anywhere in the world. The USA is in shit and he is the only one saying he wants to get us out. Killary Clinton the butcher of Benghazi is hated so much by the people. The only people who don't like Trump are pinkos and illegals. Everyone else knows he is the only one running who doesn't deserve to die.
>>
>>690292473
Everyone discounts trump due to his lack of political experience but what they forget is that business is ruthlessly political. Professional politicians are just excellent at mincing words and lying in general. I think he will be a refreshing level of honest with everyone. He's already got Putin's approval for steel ca-hones.

The problem is everyone either a) doesn't know how government works in the least and/or b) want to be part of the group by mindlessly disliking him. We see these groups around, the meme popular aids skrillex and carl the cuck are examples of no-argument morally blind folk. They don't really know what is going on but have no where else in the world to fit in so they just follow the social energy of the group. "It's not okay to hate anyone, acceptance for all" minced with "All white people should be hated for their skin color".

I think Trump will be good. Different, but good.

Also, I am Canadian so this comes from a party which won't be all that affected by the president. Other than everyone gettin' all on Trudeau's cock with their "Oh wow, our PM is so amazing, poor US has their awful Trump President." even through Trudeau has so far been rather ineffectual.
>>
many people have formed their own opinion that this guy will fuck it up less than the other republican candidates. some people want him to stick it to all the pc liberal fucktards.

Trump 2016 - he'll fuck you over less than Hillary
>>
>>690292473
Hillary is shady af
>>
>>690297533
>The POTUS doesn't have a ton of power anyway

People tend to forget this. Say he was to win, it would just end up being a "lame duck" presidency.
>>
>>690297524
What has he flip flopped on exactly? Hillary used to be anti gay marriage and proclaims herself as a champion of gay rights. Sad!
>>
>>690297468

It tells you to kill gay men. The fact you've become watered down is not because of Christianity but in face of it.

> Hey guys, we don't follow our holy book so our religion is totally more peaceful!
>>
File: KEK.jpg (199 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
199 KB, 467x700
>>690297468
>hate the sin not the dinner

It's the American way!!
>>
>>690297774
Hillary is a jacked up Lesbian. I want to see her in the gore thread one day.
>>
>>690297249
Ya, his shit will be tempered in the house and senate, that's what they're there for. Hillary has a lot more experience manipulating them so she'll pass more long term destructive policies under the "mother knows best" big government mindset, since that'll increase power to the reps that are supposed to keep her in check.
>>
I think its a cultural revolt against political correctness

Nobody cares about his plans for the economy or anything. They just like how he is open about being angry about stuff that should be okay to be angry at, like terrorists, the overflow of criminals from Mexico, and foreign countries that think they can take advantage of America.
>>
File: joseph-stalin-vote-quote.jpg (65 KB, 611x474) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-vote-quote.jpg
65 KB, 611x474
>>690296472
One doesn't develop multi-billion dollar media empires - which themselves are merely components of the business-government-media entity that controls the world - without knowing how to produce effective propaganda.

If nothing else Trump's candidacy exposes how both the MSM and the American electoral system are corrupt, and exist not to follow the will of the people, but to control them.

(Good to see people outside the US can see this.)
>>
>>690296348
I guess the cartoon panels about his repeated bankruptcies and lawsuits for non-payment of just about every single local business in NY and NJ must have been left off??
>>
>>690297610
oh he goes on in rallies about how he's going to change laws to make it easier to sue. lawsuits will go right the fuck through the roof if he ever manages to get elected.
>>
>>690297734
in other words, she fits perfect for president
>>
>>690297898
Yess
>>
>>690297610

Trump has been in over three thousand lawsuits. Two thousand of which were started by him. He is the definition of political correctness gone crazy. How any rational person could like him is beyond sanity.
>>
>>690292473
Okay, first of all, these guys are wrong. They're just FUCKing wrong. It's like Michael Jackson doing it with Abraham Lincoln. With your mom. In a hot tub. That's how wrong they are. These fucking idiots don't even know their right buttock from their left toe. They think that Mr. T is a car salesman. WHAT THE HELL! Seriously. A Tillavian Pomango is not a potato. It's not a god damn mango either. It's certainly not something that you get in a restaurant when the waiter misreads your order. Dipshits. It just amazes me at the lack of intelligence that people have these days. I walked down the street and asked people if they had any idea what a Tillavian Pomango is. They all said no. One of them tried to hit me with a cattle prod. Damn, here's a sad thing. I talked to God the other day. Yeah, he and I are homeys. The conversation went like this:
>Me: Yo dude.
>God: Can I help you?
>Me: Do you know anything about Tillavian Pomangos?
>God: I don't understand your street slang, my Child.
>Me: Uh...
>God: Could you ever be certain? How often?
>Me: Huh? You're not making any sense.
>God: What? Was I supposed to make sense? I didn't know that.
>Me: Srsly.
>God: Who is your favorite Science Fiction author?
>Me: Fuck you.

Yeah. Even God doesn't know what a Tillavian Pomango is. This guy is the ruler of the universe? Next election I'm voting for Chuck Norris. Now there's a man with a lot of balls. I'll bet you don't know what a Tillavian Pomango is either. Dipshit. That's why I'm writing this article. To educate fucking idiots like you.

Yes, you. In the shirt.
>>
>>690292473
Donald Trump may not do it, but many of us support him in the hope that he will reduce the inflow of muslim scum from third world hell holes.
>>
>>690297793
The Bible is kinda messed up but modern day Christians are doing what to oppress gays exactly? Not making them cakes? While Muslims are shooting them and much worse in the Middle East.
>>
File: Trump cant stump.jpg (80 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
Trump cant stump.jpg
80 KB, 574x353
>anti-Trumpers didn't have their fill of getting btfo last thread

Not even wasting my time again

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>690298151
Yea man. Christians are pretty chill. Just want to be left alone. The Muslims are like ferocious.
>>
>>690297343
If you threw a party at your house, and 50$ was missing from your drawer, and your friend went up to you and said, "well did you ask darnell? I mean is his black".

How's that racist? That's just common sense.

I forgot that /b/ was full of children that giggle at the word Nigger, I forgot you can't actually have a real political discussion here.
>>
File: 0s.jpg (132 KB, 835x557) Image search: [Google]
0s.jpg
132 KB, 835x557
>>690297245
That guy parents were Muslims that enter America as refugees. If America have not accepted Muslim refugees 30 years ago, there will be no Orlando shooter.
>>
>>690298049

So you support thought crime and abandoning the principals our country was founded on? You deserve neither respect nor security.
>>
>>690297774
every fucking thing. take your pic

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/history-donald-trumps-flip-flopping-issues-presidential-campaign/story?id=39063811

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/31/politics/donald-trump-positions-flip-flops/

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-vs.-trump--a-look-at-donald-trumps-evolving-positions-over-the-years-482986563581

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/28/trump-has-record-flip-flops-though-it-hasnt-stopped-rise-in-polls.html

i can go on and on.

you won't listen and you'll claim bias in the links so fuck right off
>>
>>690297924
Clearly not, because you have a retarded kid from norway who likes trump cause he's scared of muslims.
>>
>>690297952
Still a billionaire.
>>690297994
Hillary literally has her enemies killed.
>>
>>690297924
Norwegian again, I definitely believe Trump utilizes propaganda effectively. But I am willing to ignore that, as I believe it is necessary for him to win, and I want him to win, because I am sure he is the only candidate that can pull USA at least partly out of the shit it's currently in.

I may be European, but I feel more patriotic than the liberal shitlords in USA, it's like they actually WANT to kill themselves and their country.
>>
>>690298262
See Donald is all about common sense. Like this guy here. Think we found a VP pick
>>
>>690298300
Except the Orlando shooter was a self-hating gay person and has nothing to do with Islam whatsoever. Retard.
>>
>>690298443
The Clinton Chronicles
>>
>>690298300
>let's stop our allies against USSR from coming

the retarded logic of a trump supporter
>>
>>690298151

The bible and the koran are both messed up. Secular free thinkers have dragged your barbaric religion kicking and screaming into the modern age. Now we just need to do the same thing with Islam.
>>
>>690297898
>I think its a cultural revolt against political correctness
Even more than that is it's a revolt against the constant bullshit the oligarchy spews.

It's a campaign for truth. Which is of course why those who rule by deceit are terrified.
>>
>>690295529
You're not allowed to say eskimo anymore. You have to say Alaskan native or Alaskan-American.

Which doesn't make any actual sense, but whatever. I don't think anything matters these days anymore.
>>
>>690298522
agreed. he just didn't want people to know he was a frustrated gay so he claimed ISIS

if one of those picky fags had sucked his dick weeks before this might have been avoided.
>>
>>690298522
He tried to attack Disneyland which is pretty gay. But he was going to attack other targets that weren't gays and he didn't because they all had too much security so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>690297774

The greater question is "Does Trump actually have core values." I'm not convinced he does.
>>
>>690297774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_42AVoqzR8
Can't find the original video, here is a re-upload.
>>
>>690298378
I don't feel like taking apart every thing in those links but they're mostly horseshit.
>>
File: 1417912019800.gif (17 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1417912019800.gif
17 KB, 220x220
>>690295744
>Provides no proof

H'okay.
>>
>>690297898
it's not a revolt you dumb shit. it's just that trump is pandering to everyone who already thought that shit. no new converts have been added to the rolls.
>>
>>690298544
Yea like Hitler/Stalin/Mao/Pol Pot. All Secularists who brought us into the "Modern Age". Secular people have killed more humans than all religions combined in the last 100 years
>>
>>690298754
oh yeah. good one. you got no way to defend it. why did you even bother responding? did you forget this was anonymous?
>>
>>690298646
Now someone is going to go shoot up what's left of the Eskimos. Good job political correctness.
>>
>>690298544
True but until then we should temporarily ban them from entering the US.
>>
>>690297898

So basically focus on emotional wedge issues and don't create any actual solutions for the country. It's like Trump is everything wrong with modern politics.
>>
>>690298704
everyone has some sort of values

the question is do trump's real values match up with those he claims to possess to get votes?

and clearly the answer is no they do not.
>>
>>690298799
>no new converts have been added to the rolls.

>GOP had more new registrants than in the last 40 years

>Trump has more minority support than any republican in the last 20

denial
>>
>>690298704
He wants to America great again.
>>
>>690297898
>political correctness
There is nothing wrong with political correctness, it's basically being polite.
>>
>>690298900
It doesn't matter what his policies are regarding economy and stuff like that right now, because those aren't the core issues of the US right now. There are more pressing social issues for sure.
>>
File: 0ss.jpg (52 KB, 742x564) Image search: [Google]
0ss.jpg
52 KB, 742x564
>>690298522
The shooting have nothing do to with him being gay.
>>
>>690299023
Except when people are getting raped/murdered/exploited. Then it's ok to call someone a nigger or raghead. Or anchor baby. Stupid faggot.
>>
>>690298799

A group of people who previously existed can revolt against things. Your argument doesn't make any sense.

Go back to bed anon, you're drunk.
>>
>>690298872
Ever watch Hillary lies for 13 minutes straight?
>>
>>690298900
>no solutions

>has been pitching the same solution on trade since the late 80s

He has more cohesive policies than hillary

Do you even know any of hers?
>>
I'm voting for trump for the simple fact he will supply an endless amount if memes and keks.
>>
>>690299001
to the rolls of people who are revolting against political correctness

no one said anythiung about republicans you dumb shit.

but since you did bring it up.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-polling-turnout-early-voting-data-213897

they came out to vote in record numbers but they haven't added to the rolls of the republican party much.
>>
>>690298813

Literally none of your examples were secular. Hitler was a Christain on most days and a pagan on others. Stalin, Mao and Pol pot created an anti-theist government and not a secular one which would have been politically neutral. You can see this in our system as we were the first secular government on earth.
>>
>>690294229
/thread
>>
>>690299205
yes it's nothing but dumb propaganda. who cares? we were talking about trump.
>>
People are angry about everything, including the government. Not only is he a great way to give the US govt the middle finger, but he appeals to a lot of angry Americans. Personally I cannot vote for him because he would be a disastrous diplomat. But yes, he might just win because a lot of Americans are pissed the fuck off and look to other sources to blame for their shortcomings, i.e. immigrants, social welfare, muslims (or any other non-christian religion), planned parenthood; basically everything Trump attacks.
>>
>>690297533
can't he just make it a executive order?
>>
File: Healing.jpg (517 KB, 2689x1560) Image search: [Google]
Healing.jpg
517 KB, 2689x1560
>>690298447
Interestingly, I think both sides are unconsciously working to end the disease that afflicts America.

Trump wants to heal it. Those who want to keep doing what got us here want to accelerate it (which will kill us).

But either way, the dying USA as it exists today will end.
>>
>>690299001
Those are some pretty wild claims. Where is your proof?
>>
>>690299023

That's what Europe thought. Now look at them.
>>
>>690294229
the FBI are investigating a ton of shit you stupid bastard. including every single major political player in the US. so what? if she's found guilty then you have a point.
>>
>>690299281
Yea and Trump changed his mind about a few things after he got more data. He's a flexible leader which is a good thing.
>>
File: 1466070196961.gif (2 MB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
1466070196961.gif
2 MB, 497x280
>>690298756
http://www.forbes.com/sites/abigailtracy/2015/08/14/study-less-than-40-of-donald-trumps-social-audience-is-eligible-to-vote/#71ce4d0a72a5

And clearly, you're in the young category with your little meme pixel avatar. Get BTFO kiddie, your /pol/ retard emperor isn't going to win the general, because anyone who isn't a child understands just how fucking retarded he sounds day to day.

Your mom actually wishes every day that she could abort you. Trust me, I spoke with the best of moms, and all the moms love me (including yours), and they say, that someone like you just should been left a fetus on the highway.
>>
>>690299205
Yeah, every time i watch her for 13 minutes or over

she and bill couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it
>>
>>690298887

Just rip apart the constitution and we should be good to go with your plan.
>>
>>690299396
he hasn't "changed his min" in a matter of months. it reveals his pandering.
>>
>>690299281
>Nothing but dump propaganda

Right, right. So a lying, criminal being called out is just propaganda. Nice try at changing the subject, cuck.
>>
>>690293476
He already hit 1237 you autist. Learn how to politics
>>
Conservatives are their own fucking joke at this point of course their candidate is too
>>
>>690299252
No they pretty much banned religion in those countries. We have freedom of religion so you're retarded and I hope you die. Also if you weren't retarded you would know HItler was NOT a Christian.
>>
>>690299480
it's edited to look that way you stupid shit. you're easily led, that's all. deal with it.

ps she's a politician
>>
>>690299344
what about us?
>>
>>690299505
Yeah, except no one cares about you beating other republicans. He'll get laughed at in the first general debate.
>>
File: UKMud.jpg (94 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
UKMud.jpg
94 KB, 600x763
>>690299023
In the UK, 1400 children was sexually abused because of political correctness.
>>
>>690299436
His plan is actually constitutional. I don't think Obama has ever read the thing.
>>
>>690299045

Nothing should matter that comes out of his mouth. He should have been laughed off the stage like the no nothing and scam artist that he is. He's a good example of how thin skinned the so called conservatives really are.

>>690299211

Yeah, what trade policies would that be? Can you name a single issue in which he hasn't tried to play both sides of the same argument?
>>
>>690299505
wrong, they're already exploring changing the rules to get him out. there's nothing that says a political party has to choose their candidate by popular vote.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/dozens-of-gop-delegates-launch-new-push-to-halt-donald-trump/2016/06/17/e8dcf74e-3491-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html
>>
Dolan wins
>>
>>690299732
that's not political correctness, that's retarded cops not doing their jobs
>>
>>690299289
He can only use it so much before he gets impeached. The president is not as powerful as you think. You ever want real power, work your way up to the supreme court.
>>
When the fuck did /b/ get filled with berntards and shillary supporters? Wtf happened here.
>>
File: Disinfo.jpg (74 KB, 778x432) Image search: [Google]
Disinfo.jpg
74 KB, 778x432
>>690299398
>how fucking retarded he sounds
>Your mom actually wishes every day that she could abort you
Looks like we have one of Hillary's paid shills with us today. Hello!

Anyone hoping to discuss stories the powerful don't want exposed needs to understand the rules of *disinformation* - the techniques authorities and their supporters use to *prevent* real discourse and discovery.

So, read this:
Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
http://www.globalresearch.ca/twenty-five-rules-of-disinformation/24889

Reading that will help explain why online discussions so often have the character they do. It's not an accident most of the time, it's intentional.

And thanks anon for so clearly illustrating Disinformation Rule 5:
Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary attack the messenger ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “kooks”, “right-wing”, “liberal”, “left-wing”, “terrorists”, “conspiracy buffs”, “radicals”, “militia”, “racists”, “religious fanatics”, “sexual deviates”, and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
>>
>>690299741

It's one of the most unamerican things I've ever heard. Obama taught constitutional law. How can voters be this miss informed about politics?
>>
>>690299915
>changing the rules

Cause that totally has no chance of triggering a huge shitstorm. That totally wouldn't prove how rigged it is.
>>
>>690299521
If Hillary represents you then you are a piece of shit. And if Bernie represents you then you are a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>690299373
Okay what about her knowing about benghazi and not doing shit about but putting the blame of the attack on some random ass dude because of a shitty movie he made?
>>
>>690300019
No it's political correctness. Muslims be gone. We should send all non trump supporters to live in Syria.
>>
File: Trump baby.png (3 MB, 1814x1310) Image search: [Google]
Trump baby.png
3 MB, 1814x1310
>>690299324
http://rightwingnews.com/column-2/trump-draws-14-million-new-republican-voters/

here you go

and
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/musa-algharbi/trump-could-win-the-minor_b_10434332.html

but i don't really like huffpo so heres another
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-poll-trump-receives-25-of-black-vote-in-general-election-matchup/
>>
>>690300114
doesn't matter. it can be rigged. do you remember anyone voting for gay johnson?

choosing a candidate by popular vote dates to the early 1970s.
>>
>>690300052
It's the cancer. It's spreading....
>>
>>690300115
What are you six?
>>
File: liberal.jpg (74 KB, 603x627) Image search: [Google]
liberal.jpg
74 KB, 603x627
>>690300019
They did not do the job because they are afraid they will be fired from their job for being racist!
>>
>>690300193
yeah more nonsense. yuo're not even trying.

keep to the policiies you disagree with and try not to fall for propaganda. thanks.
>>
guys im starting to think a reality tv star might not be fit to command the worlds most lethal military
>>
>>690294399 are you retarded?
>>
>>690300213

We should send all social conservatives to Saudia Arabia or Iran where they hold government more in line with their views.
>>
File: Charlie-Day-WTF.gif (1 MB, 263x263) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Day-WTF.gif
1 MB, 263x263
>>690300094
except i've said nothing about hillary. I think she's a fucking criminal and doesn't deserve the election either.

Nice deflection though, instead of defending your god emperor. And you're telling me, I'm 'sidetracking' while sidetracking.

You're not defending it at all, you retard? You called me a hillary shill without know absolutely anything I stand for.

And yes, I'm calling you retarded, cause you're acting retarded. Case and point.
>>
>>690300101
Then Obama is lying. And Trump's America first message is very very American.
>>
>>690300295
anyone who lived through the clinton presidency hates them

they are both corrupt liars who don't give a shit about the country
>>
>>690300295
I hope you're not old enough to vote.
>>
Mfw /b/ is filled with blue pilled cucks who fling the word racist like an insult.
Truly fucking sad
>>
Well fuck, if Trump loses, Hillary wins, but if Hillary loses, Trump wins. These next 4 years are going to be painful, I need to start saving money.
>>
>>690300052

The internet has always leaned liberal. Onlypol and storm front like the populist nationalist candidate.
>>
>>690300094
"avoid dealing with the issues"

and where's your retort... there's nothing here of you defending trump. Derp.
>>
>>690300502
i lived through it, prospered during it, loved it. and then spent 8 years hating the president and fucking life falling apart around us and traveling the world while being hated and having to apologize for my country. finally that ended and then another 8 years of recovery.
>>
>>690300399
No we stay here. You can go be with the socialists. We have lived here longer you Mexicans Niggers and Rapeugees can go home back to your third world.
>>
Trump has implied that he's going to do what he can to have Hillary jailed if he wins. I really, really, really want to see that happen.
>>
File: can't stump the trump.png (49 KB, 564x291) Image search: [Google]
can't stump the trump.png
49 KB, 564x291
>>690300558
This

he is 4chan: the candidate

An unapologetic troll with endless banter who flipped off the entire establishment and won
>>
>>690299398
Wow, man. I am Canadian so I really don't care too much about US politics. I'm 30, so not a child. Everything you said is what an edgemeister teen would say as you're not attacking my argument but rather my imagined character.

Why don't you instead respond to my original post here >>690297718 with a legible counter argument instead of "Hurr you live with your mommy and she doesn't love you and I am 12 and what is this"
>>
>>690300766
I hope she gets broom raped
>>
https://www.facebook com/ultraedgymemes/

Look & my ultra edgy memes & post da most up to date memez

o shit waddup
>>
>>690300495

You're either delusional or trolling. Obama quit his job as a political science professor to run for office.

Committing thought crime and violating the first amendment will never be American. If you want actual fascism you're going to need to leave our country.
>>
I really don't like trump, buuuut I honestly think he is the lesser of the two evils.
>>
>>690300681
>and then spent 8 years hating the president and fucking life falling apart around us and traveling the world while being hated and having to apologize for my country.

Christ, you're a fucking vagina. I hope Trump wins so you're specifically annoyed.
>>
>>690300789
Since your Canadian are you ready for the refugees? When Trump wins your going to get a lot shit coming your way. Fucking mass libtard migration north.
>>
>>690300880
And Trump is going to do neither. Relax you low IQ Liberal.
>>
>>690300716
lol, you think trump can/will do what he says when his entire career is fuckups and lies... also white america is done, sorry bro, eat a black dick... we all know you crave it
>>
>>690300681
>and fucking life falling apart around us

you are aware those were due to clinton policies and financial deregulation, right?

>recovery

lol, yeah and obama only had to double the national debt to do it and we haven't seen the average 3% economic growth (typical of any president) per year in 5 years
what a hero!
>>
>>690300880
You people don't know shit about the constitution. It was written by slave owning rebels. Thought crimes is such a stupid argument.
>>
>>690301068

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>690300019
Really it's because they were afraid that the populace at large would make it a racial issue and then label them racist. Realistically speaking, they probably would have as they are likely non-white and not interested in maintaining or building out the society in which they are parasitically attached to. We build the world, they drive it into the ground. At some point they'll hand it back over and we will build it back up.
>>
File: Stop Liking What I Don't Like.jpg (64 KB, 852x600) Image search: [Google]
Stop Liking What I Don't Like.jpg
64 KB, 852x600
>>690299915
Remember the WaPo has spent the last 6 months throwing an ever more shrill tantrum, first telling people Trump can't win, then warning people not to support him, then being enraged when people didn't do what the WaPo told them, and finally going completely unhinged when Trump at last called them on their shit and pulled their press credentials.

The stories the WaPo writes about Trump are like a crazed woman out to destroy the man who dared ignore her.
>>
>>690301178
Aww the brown pride faggot is oozing
>>
>>690300213
no it's not political correctness, it's cops having a warped view of political correctness because of idiots like you
>>
>>690300716

If you want to stay then stop acting like a little bitch and demanding we violate American principles. Educated little skin people like myself were the framers of our constitution. If you can't appreciate a secular democratic republic than get the fuck out.
Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.