[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loving this game so far and can't wait for ranked, new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3
File: Overwatch_Poster_Final.jpg (2 MB, 2252x1156) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch_Poster_Final.jpg
2 MB, 2252x1156
Loving this game so far and can't wait for ranked, new maps, and more heroes.

Mainly been playing Reaper and Reinhardt; how about you guys?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qHY-kLZYSU
>>
>>690239157
>Reinhardt and Reaper

How does it feel to abuse two of the most OP characters you fucking scumbag?
>>
>>690239157
>reaper

Talentless faggot.
>>
>>690239450
>insert hero name here
>How does it feel to be playing the most OP piece of shit there is scumbag.

I swear, with every new OW thread I see a different hero being called OP every time.
>>
>>690239622
There's a very large skill gap between myself and most, if not all, of the Reapers I come across. The class may be on the easier side, but it doesn't mean you can't tell good and bad players apart.
>>
>>690239450
Last thread it was D.va

Before that Mcree

Before that Mei

Before that junkrat

It seems any hero with an Ult capable of wiping a whole team is OP....

Which is pretty much every hero.
>>
>>690239949
This.

Hate the players, not the hero.

Besides, everyone complaining is just a COD spitfuck, butthurt that their "leet skills" count for Jack in this game.
>>
>>690239984
Yeah.. You're better off asking people what heroes they DON'T think are OP at this point. I'm just waiting for them to realize that none of the heroes are "OP", and that the game itself is just really simple and easy. Every hero is "OP" in a skilled players hands.
>>
>>690240222
The game is, aside from the abilities, the same as pretty much any other shooter out there, sans death matches.

So don't call the game simple and easy.

It's got nothing to do with the game, and everything to do with the players.

If you're having a really easy time, then you're either really good, or everyone you're playing is shit.

But don't hinge stuff like that on the game.

Youre discrediting yourself bro.
>>
>>690240222
Otherwise I agree.

Any hero in the right hands can be utterly devastating.

I honestly think you can carry your team in this game.

You might not be victorious, but everyone is gonna know who the most badass on the losing team was if you really make them fight for it.
>>
The only time i got to play Overwatch was during open beta and i ONLY played Roadhog. I cant afford to buy the game because ive used all my money to buy the actual hardware to run the game, so if any anon is kind enough to buy me Overwatch add me on steam to talk.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nerro0102/
>>
>>690239949
>>690240162
Projecting niggers found.

Every reaperfag finishes with 15+ kills
>my reaper skills are better then every other reaper
>>
>>690239157
I know I'll be called a filthy casual.

But most of the time, unless something is needed, I'll play 76.

Decent damage, and a 3 round bust by before any spread kicks in... Can easily longball snipers

Selfheals, group heals, works fucking amazing when combined with Lucio and payload heals. Literally bring everyone to full in a couple seconds.

Helix rockets are a great for either offense or defense... Genji chasing you? Round a corner, turn, shoot at ground so he can't deflect, win.

And his ult is honestly not OP at all considering how fast he can be dropped.
>>
>>690240887
>qq more?

Kill assists maybe.

I'll admit reapers are annoying, but the only time I ever see them get good kills is with death blossom.
>>
File: TyEhhKK.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TyEhhKK.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
Every time i get into a game I say: "I'm gonna have some fun this game" then the enemy team has a Roadhog or a Zarya and all the fun is killed by broken bullshit. Roadhog's fucking hook is fundamentally broken given the fact it can counter nearly everything in the game within it's range and it's only made worse by the game's garbage 20 tick servers. It's far worse than McCree's flashbang yet everyone complains about McCree instead of Roadhog. Blows my mind. And of course that doesn't even mention Roadhog has the most health of any Hero, and can heal 300 health every 9(?) seconds.
>>
>>690240887
Where they'd finish with 15, I'd probably finish with 25-30. All the stats and averages are their to prove it. As I was typing in response to another post, I'm not rank 180 in the U.S. just because I play Reaper.. If that were the case then every Reaper would be rank 180 lol.
>>
>>690241373
There*
>>
>>690241288
Pretty much. I try to hold off on using my ultimate for clutch plays unless I know I can pull off a team kill for sure.
>>
>>690241146
I've never understood the hate for 76. His kit is definitely the least unique but it's still fun and very effective. If you have good aim he's fucking amazing.
>>
>>690241329
>omg teh fuggin hook, health, is op

Stay out of range, group up, and rape him like poor ned Beatty in deliverance when he pauses to heal

>Zarya.... Really?

I've yet to see a Zarya that isn't a total retard who charges well behind the enemy line then gets shredded when her shield drops, also her dmg is shit.
>>
>>690241754
I've fought some really good/ annoying Zarya's a couple times and they're a pain in the ass when they know how to support properly.. I will admit that her damage is trash though.
>>
>>690241532
Can't tell you how many times I've had a widow cry hacks because I sniped then with 76 from across the map....

That red highlight makes it easy as fuck...

AND WHY ISN'T THERE ANYONE BITCHING ABOUT THAT?

Seriously, I'm so fucking mad at the hostile highlight.

You literally can't be sneaky in this game unless you're not even in enemy sight.

Genji would be allot more effective at infiltration in the heat of battle, if he wasn't fucking highlighted.
>>
>>690241754
>stay out of range
Non applicable.

The range is WAY too far to just simply avoid. And the fact that it takes three fucking people to take him out consistently is part of the problem. And you will ALWAYS lose one of those three because of his guaranteed kill ability that he gets every six fucking seconds
>>
>>690241146
There's nothing wrong with playing Soldier: 76 if you know how to aim well/control your recoil. It's very obvious when someone bad is playing Soldier: 76, especially when I'm playing Reaper, but in the right hands he's a monster.
>>
>>690239157
Hanzo is bestgirl. I fucking love abusing his scatter arrow to shit on tracers. Tracer is the root of all evil
>>
>>690241961
If it's played right...

Too many retards think every hero of every type plays the same.

There's a different position/flow for everyone.

Zarya belongs in the mid field, shielding offense for harassment, or saving heals.

Zarya is also so good for flushing out campers.

On attack for T.O.A. when the opposing team sets up a Torbjorn or Bastion on that platform just past the gates...

Take Zarya to the stair case just to the right of spawn... You can fire over the stairs, through the gates, right on their position.... And they can't even fucking see you.
>>
Reaper, Bastion (sorry), Roadhog and lucio to some extent.
>>
>>690240666
nice trips
>>
>>690242582
Yeah, Tracer can be annoying as hell when people abuse her. Also, Hanzo is sick as fuck in a skilled players hands.
>>
>>690242249
>guaranteed kill

Such fucking bullshit. I cock block that faggot all the time.

If I'm playing Lucio, I actually get in his face and just shove him when he hooks me.

And the range is not that far... Maybe 30 yrds.

Roadhog and all of his op-ness go right out the window with good offense.

At long range, he's fucking useless.
>>
>>690242935
Too bad almost every Hanzo sucks ass.

His scatter shot and ult ate his saving grace.

If it weren't for those, I'd call him total garbage.

Not his fault tho.
>>
>>690242888
If we're full on offense I usually play Lucio also. Definitely my favorite healer if I'm forced to support.
>>
>>690242249
Roadhog's hook is a pain, I noticed that the range is a bit much on it as well. Not sure who you play but the only thing that works is constant movement, at least for me.
>>
Pharah rockets op.

I have played enough of her were my percent direct hits is over 50% every time.
>>
>>690243370
I usually prefer a mercy just for revives. But I've been seeing more and more situations where a lucio is of greater value.
>>
>>690243370
Lucio heals for the win...

But I hate teammates that run all over the fucking map, asking for heals...

No, just no, fuck you, you come to me.
>>
>>690243491
>support healer
>job is to chase dps/tanks and heal
>come to me faggot

Way to be a worthless faggot.
>>
>>690243488
You just can't beat his AOE heals.

It's so rare to see a mercy on point enough to compete with him.
>>
>>690240666
Overwatch isn't on steam. Only available on battle.net
>>
>>690243667
This is true, I'm a bit spoiled with my friend who usually plays mercy is constantly on the ball with her. Not so lucky with randoms.
>>
>>690243767
i know, i said add me on steam to talk.
>>
>>690243488
Ive gotten hate mail for playing mercy. People ask me to buff them but they dont protect me so i say "no fuck you" they then send me very hatefully worded messages about how i was the shitties support theyve ever seen even though i healed everyone a crap ton and buffed someone else
>>
>>690241329
Zenyatta too hard for you?
>>
>>690243488
Yeah, you can't beat Lucio's AoE heals. Especially when he uses his E. Mercy is a definite second place as far as non-offense goes.
>>
>>690243636
>AOE heals
>Slowest regen rate out of all supports
>wants me to waste my time healing individual targets
>instead of staying on point and healing as much of the team at once as possible
>even his ult is based in team proximity

Way to be a fucking retard.

>tl;dr That's how you play mercy not Lucio dumbass
>>
>>690244044
Hurr durr, sure thing gay nigger from outerspace.
>>
>>690243899
I feel ya bro.

I get allot of the same.

Every cunt expects you to be Johnny on the spot, even when they're spread all over the fucking place.

Then they expect you to just take care of yourself.
>>
>>690244237
Gr8b8m8 ir8 8/8
>>
>>690239157
i love tracer and cancer
>>
>>690244237
I bet you're one of those retarded Reinhardts that charges into enemy lines, dies, then blames poor support.
>>
>>690244401
YESS people like that are cancer. I cant wait till my buddies finally decide to convert from the shitstain that is cod to this game so i can have a team of 6 and not have to deal with randoms
>>
is it just me or do Tracers never accomplish anything?
>>
Roadhog, Pharah, Mercy.

Those are objectively the most fun to play
>>
>>690239157
lewd Australian overwatchers where?
>>
>>690244738
Definitely...

I would say one reason Lucio is so good, is your team cooperation doesn't matter much.

So long add they're within earshot they're good to go.

But I think mercy, with a coordinated team, would for sure trump Lucio.
>>
>>690244784
I thought this too, but they're really just build for team harassment. For example, they'll get behind teams and fire off a few mags to grind down their health and pull their attention away from the front line. And if they try to ignore you, a few full mags and an ULT will take care of them.
>>
>>690244784
Tracers are meant to be a distraction for as long as possible or to take out medium health threats such as hanzo, widow, or any other 200ish health character. If youre getting annoyed with tracers play skillbjorn. His turrets shred her and she cant touch you if theyre focused on her
>>
>>690244784
They're mainly there to distract and finish off weakened enemies, but as most heroes, can fuck shit up in the right hands.
>>
Just came here to say
>pharah ftw
>>
Whenever I play Roadhog, my friends call him OP. No, that wasn't a subtle brag,

What do you all think? Is the hook combo 2good?
>>
>>690244983
Yep. I can wallride around the inside of the buildings we're camping and still pull off top healing without doing anything. That's why Lucio is my favorite healer :3
>>
>>690245163
>>690245166
>>690245393
Yup

If she's bugging the shit out of your team, she's doing a good job.
>>
>>690245504
His hook is pretty strong, but just like McCree and his flashbang, if it's on cooldown or you fuck up the initiation, you're pretty vulnerable to a lot of heroes.
>>
>>690241146
Anyone saying 76 is for casuals is an idiot.
Okay, his kit is simple, he's easy to learn, but he is the most balanced offense character, and quite possibly the most balanced hero. He doesn't really have a specialization in one thing compared to the other offense heroes, but he is pretty decent in any situation and a reliable source of damage.

I will prefer a good S:76 over a really skilled Genji any day.
>>
File: 20160529nomercyx.jpg (540 KB, 910x1287) Image search: [Google]
20160529nomercyx.jpg
540 KB, 910x1287
Mercy all the way
>>
>>690241329
Zarya isn't broken, roadhog isn't either, counter them with long range (I.e. widow, hanzo) as long as you're out of their range your fine and can aim you're fine, most roadhog make the mistake of healing in the open so charged headshots completely counter him (also considering his huge ass hitbox.
>>
>>690239157
In the order of my most played; Symmetra, lucio, widowmaker after that I don't know the exact order, probably something like dva mercy genji mei mccree. I play a huge variety of ll heroes but I love playing as lucio genji mei and symmetra now and I don't know why. Normally I hate indian tech support.
>>
>>690247223
Lol@tech support. I really want to like Symmetra, but most decent teams will shit all over her defenses and shut her down.
>>
>>690245504
I main roadhog and I don't feel like he's op. Anything out of his range such as a skilled widow can pin him down. And if your hook is on cool down you're pretty much a sitting duck. Not to mention characters that have the chance of getting hooked and actually escaping.
>>
>>690247223
>Symmetra
Is she really hard to play or am I just a shitter
>>
>>690247748
Eh. Like I said above, she seems a bit underwhelming/too easily countered to me.
>>
>>690242249
Mei counters hog with her ice form and wall, reaper counters invulnerability being able to dodge hooks and high dps to destroy him, tracer counters hog because she is never hit with the hook and can land every bullet on his fat ass, hog is not op.
>>
>>690247513
I've found it can be tough against an organised team, but knowing the map and spreading out the turrets in sets of 2 or 3 in each path to the point helps a lot. it pings some damage if not killing them and warns you of the direction. Also setting up the turrets in different and odd spots is what you want. Everyone knows about the microwave rooms and either avoids them or prepares to shoot the turrets, hiding them in bushes is a common practice for me and always catches people by surprise. As for the teleporter depends on the map and your team, if you're on hanamura defence and have a mei willing to cooperate, you can set up a tele above that small room with the health kit in it. since there's no entrance to that area, the only way to get there is an ice wall, climbing or flying, and nobody checks up there for the tele unless you're sound whoring, so 9 times out of 10 they wont find it. There's also similar spots on other maps and just putting the tele in an unnexpected spot is key, since an experienced player knows where they will generally set up. Also forgot to add to my previous post, I completely mind blanked on zen, he's probably my #4 or 5
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.