[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have schizophrenia. Ask Me Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 15
I have schizophrenia. Ask Me Anything
>>
Why?
>>
Time stamp
>>
>>690207222
Since I got trips tho would ya post full body?
>>
So you read the whole wikipedia page?
>>
What's your cocktail? Schizoaffective here.
>>
>>690207187
Runs in my dad's family, I got it via genetics. Of you're asking why ask me anything, I had a bad day and these threads generally go well

>>690207222
>>690207277
Some chick I got tits from on kik, I can give you her name

>>690207303
Nope.
>>
>>690207593
Yeah what's the kik
>>
>>690207567
Same. Schizophrenia is the only thing i haven't been legit diagnosed with because I'm afraid to tell doctors. But it's pretty clear when you see and hear shit. But the legit diagnosed mental disorders are anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder.
>>
What type of schizophrenia?
>>
>>690207803
Lea.mcbrei
May be a dude but the chicks picture was hot
>>
>>690207042
What is schizophrenia like how do the symptoms manifest
>>
>>690207042
why are you so agresive to your own body?
>>
>>690207593

Do you like to tell people you have schizophrenia? Does it make you feel cool? Even though it fucks your brain up sometimes. Sometimes all the time.

I mean, it -is- kinda cool
>>
Would you ever try LSD to see if it makes you extremely normal, like even more normal than normal people?
>>
>>690207989
Feels bad man. I'm not sure how everyone is but I see things but not clearly. I'll hear entire conversations but look back and think about how none of it made sense. I also have a voice in my head

>>690208055
I've only ever told the chan. I'm not trying to get locked up in an asylum. Mental disorders aren't something to boast about

>>690208137
I'd be down. I've done acid and shrooms but nothing more intense
>>
>>690208137
Lsd would just aggravate it I'm pretty sure. What schizo wants is heroin
>>
>>690207042
I'ma take u to apple bee's I'll be the apple you will be the bee's
>>
>>690208351
How did acid and shrooms affect you?

>>690208367
Are you a neurologist?
>>
>>690208508
Only been once. If you pay
>>
>>690208351
Can we have some more of the kik thot
>>
>>690208670
I'm down
>>
>>690208623
No but i do know heroin is good for you. Lsd is for hippie dropouts heroin is for real men
>>
>>690208623
Yes. l graduated from the university of Your Mom, one of the most frequented in the world.
>>
>>690208623
Acid was fun. Colors were intense and life felt very vibrant. Overall an enjoyable experience. I got the munchies though which I guess is uncommon. Did shrooms before I got on a bus, went home and played video games. I didn't really see anything but life and the world felt cartoony. Never had a bad trip except on spice
>>
>>690208919
Not me
>>690208914
>>690208367
Me

And it was just speculation
>>
>>690207989
positive: halucinations(example: you see hear and smell unborn twin that talks to you daily), delusions fixed false belief. like u r a ghost, jesus, people tring to kill u, mind being controlled by cia
negative: emotionless tone expressionless face, no joy
cognitive. problems with memory intelligence, executive functioning, motor skills, etc
>>
>>690208914
Heroin turns you into a mosquito.

>>690208919
I have two dads, which would make you a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>690209046
I see. How different was your state of mind as opposed to your normal state?
>>
>>690209088
Ty anon
>>690209166
Heroin turns your mosquitoes into heroin
>>
>>690209383
You're*
>>
>>690209383
You obviously haven't delved far enough into it so your opinion is bunker than the shit you probably snort roflchops.
>>
ive been wondering if i have the budding symptoms of schizophrenia. im constantly seeing things in my peripherals, once in a long while i have intrusive thoughts that dont feel like mine, or like they kind of just flood in without my influence or something like that.
>>
>>690208055
>I mean, it -is- kinda cool
its actually really not you fucking dipshit.
>>
>>690209327
I was extremely happy and satisfied with everything. I'm generally a gloomy person and very negative but of course drugs always fix that. Before I took it, I was a bit sceptacle but I always heard of you stay positive, then the trip is positive and so it was
>>
>>690209166
regardless how many dads you had, you still had a mom
>>
>>690209088
When I had psychosis I had the craziest delusions.
>>
>>690209166
>jokes on you my dad got fucked in the ass
>>
Mental illness is not real. There is not a single physical test for it. You have full control of your mind and anyone telling you otherwise may not even be human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOScYBwMyAA
>>
>>690207042
Timestamp
>>
>>690209459
No. Everything you listed is extraordinarily common.
>>690209582
Interesting. So was it any more bizarre?
>>690209608
Sort of. I was reproduced with a modified gorilla zygote, so if you wanna call my momma stupid, fat, and hairy, go ahead.
>>
Have you ever had one of your "friends" kill another "friend" in your head?
>>
>>690209707
Yeah I don't get why people go straight for the mom instead of the dad.
Mommy's basement.
Daddy's money.
The wage gap exists.
>>
>>690209459
ive also had episodes of disassociation/depersonalization, and ive been dealing with a severe panic disorder.
>>
>>690209934
havent we all
>>
>>690209934
Lunar cycle. Tidal forces affect the electromagnetic bonds facilitating neurological activity on a micro scale, so you're taking a lot longer to process information received by the physical senses which can induce the sensation of detachment.
>>
File: monitoring.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
monitoring.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
Yo OP what kind of shit do you see or hear?
>>
>>690210029
lol the majority of earths population hasnt had to stop working because of it, so no.
>>
>>690209450
Nothing wrong with having never done heroin i wasn't raped by my parents so don't need to medicate in that regard
>>
>>690210199
I have to deal with the perception that everyone's a rapey lizard while simultaneously conceal the nature of my thoughts because I believe they're being broadcasted for others to tune into and I can pick up on theirs.
This doesn't cause me to stop working, because I am used to it.
You are a namby pamby.
>>
>>690210456
You're not very adventurous.
Shoot up and seduce your mother, faggot.
yolo
>>
Someone I know has it, I try to help them cope with it the best I can. Sometimes they're completely fine and other times you can see it really bothering them. They say it sounds like they're in a crowded cafeteria when it gets bad.
>>
>>690207042
Where's the time stamp you dumb bitch?
>>
Hey op, me too. Do you find that people treat you differently once they find out? For instance, at my job, other than my boss and the person that hired me directly, no one else knew. But then last month I guess it got out, and now people are distant, like they're scared, and I don't want to draw attention to it or make a big deal, but it still sucks because up until it happened, I was accepted just like everybody else.
>>
>>690210199
yeah you're right. you're a special unique snowflake and no one else has it as raw as you do.

>you selfish cunt
>s* since theres more than one of you being this fucking autistic right now
>>
>>690210467
whats it like to have one the pretend illness invented to sell lobotomies and stimulant.
>>
File: lololol.gif (2 MB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
lololol.gif
2 MB, 240x192
>>690211070
>>
>>690210781
For me, it's almost like there's 2 of everyone sometimes. when it's bad. Like one of them is normal and the other is just looking at me, which gets me agitated, and it snowballs from there.
>>
File: 1455599958044.gif (2 MB, 435x246) Image search: [Google]
1455599958044.gif
2 MB, 435x246
>>690207042
wanna cure it OP?

i mean you aren't schizo forever are you?
Lets be logical here.
>>
>>690209794
damn dude your mom was a nigger? just kill yourself no
>>
>>690207042
dont go outside. they are outside. waiting for you
>>
>>690211447
do you have any coping skills for it? I'd like to try anything different to see what helps. Humming seems to help calm them. Usually if they're busy it doesn't bother them as much because it doesn't give them time to think.
>>
>>690207042
so which one of you would answer our questions?
>>
File: 1466206139143.gif (4 MB, 480x427) Image search: [Google]
1466206139143.gif
4 MB, 480x427
Post more nudes!
>>
>>690211839
If every personality is different, you have two different people to be friends with. One might like humming, the other might fucking hate it. So you now have to learn how to socialize with another person. Scary, I know. Since you spend all your time here. But ignoring their individuality is going to piss BOTH of them off even more.

>you vapid cunt
>>
>>690212331
at least this is how it ACTUALLY works.

OP would have you believe it's something like "la la la just do this and itll all be fine lol ask me anything" but most times you just want to kill yourself so the other one will die too.
>>
>>690211152
What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>>690211541
I would but the gene-splicing gave me heightened levels of aggression, which manifests as dominance-seeking, and also endowed my with a throbbing gorilla dick, so scientifically I'm much more prepared to pass on my genetics than a measly beta like yourself.
Stay autistic.
>>
>>690211839
Well, I've had it since I was 16 (I'm 34 now) so I guess time has helped me cope more than anything. But specifically, I usually wear headphones, and have music ready to go in case it gets bad. I can hum too. I tend to feel it coming on, almost like euphoria or something I guess. Tingling all over. When that happens, I usually just get ready for anything. That happens less and less now though. I guess, just being aware of what I feel like before something happens is what helps me manage it now. Hope that helps.
>>
File: Gays caught.jpg (138 KB, 780x795) Image search: [Google]
Gays caught.jpg
138 KB, 780x795
Hey OP, what are you dads up to?
>>
>>690212331
May I ask what helps you
>>
>>690212820
>>690212650
Sorry didn't see this reply
>>
>>690212820
I like hot tea. I don't know what they like, you'd have to ask them when they come around.

It's not universal. It's individual.
>>
>>690207042
question

timestamp
>>
>>690212650 the person I know who has it says they hear it all the time like chatting 24/7 from the time they wake up till they fall asleep. On bad days it's louder then others. (Yesterday was a bad day)
Do you live on your own, do you have a job? They currently live at home but want to move out on their own I don't know if that's a good idea yet tho and they have a job currently . I love learning about this so I can hopefully help them
>>
>>690213209
not a good idea. they need a support structure. unless theyre moving from one to the other, they should stay put.
>>
>>690213517
You don't think they could live alone?
>>
>>690213209
I have a family now, but I was alone when I was younger. I've had a steady job for almost 10 years now. I would ask your friend if they're really ready to be on their own, because I wasn't when I was younger. I was 25 when I finally met someone and settled down. That helped a lot, along with meds and coping skills, and just time really. For me, I learned to tune out a lot of the chatter, kind of like a person with tinnitus tunes out the constant ringing. I had hallucinations and paranoia with mine pretty bad, which tends to drown out most of the chatter on bad days. But like I said, recognizing the feeling before it happens has really helped me.
>>
>>690208162
wut
>>
File: let me in.jpg (252 KB, 460x837) Image search: [Google]
let me in.jpg
252 KB, 460x837
>>690213052
OP is a nut job that thinks he is a test tube gorilla, which is actually better than the truth. He was raised by faggots.
He managed to act normal long enough to chat some bird up on kik and get that pic.
We assume he took lots of hallucinogenics to replicate the illusion he was sound of mind.
Your now up to speed as to why there is no time stamp.
I've also found this big dog that I believe would like a word with OP about a half drowning and an abandonment in the woods.
>>
>>690214378
Gorilla-kun here.
I'm not OP.
>>
>>690214220
I forgot, meditation really helped me too.
>>
>>690211070
>yeah we all have that
>oh everyone quits work over it at some point then?

>u think ur a special snowflake huh?

lol stay mad cause you got proven wrong, you lil cunt.
>>
>>690207042
how are you girls doing tonight?
>>
>>690214527
Was you raised by faggots?
>>
I've starting to have problems with myself. I've experiencing sleep paralisis and sometimes I feel like I'm flying or levitating in the middle of nowhere, Sorry for my bad english, I haven't seeing a Dr because I'm afraid
>>
>>690213904
I mean they could. I'm not saying it's not feasible, I'm saying they won't be too happy while they do it. Think about it. You live with panic attacks and voices every day. The last thing you want to do is come home to an empty house. Where those voices can roam free and you have access to every single thing in the house (sharp or not, prescription or not, recommended dosages or not). That's not a prescription for fun, no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>690214676
Hi, gorilla-kun here. I'm also the guy who deals with the intrusive telepathic thoughts, alien transmissions, other dimensions, excessively Soliptic depersonalization, and general existential chaos daily.
The point was that we all experience what you do.
You're just a gigantic bitch about it.
>>
>>690214676
>proven wrong

you literally have another schizo posting in this thread right now, you useless cunt. unless you missed that, tell your friends. im sure one of you is bound to catch on eventually.
>>
>>690214718
Faggots are the only type of people allowed on the commune.
>>
why bother here if your voices can ask you things?
>>
can you draw some of your hallucinations and put them on here?
>>
>>690210467
>You are a namby pamby.
yeah, try holding a job while getting constant heart palpitations shortness of breath, sometimes all day. this isnt a contest dipshit, and im not looking for sympathy, i just stated my predicament and people were like "lol u must be a pussy and stuff." really surprising to see that coming from someone who knows what mental illness is like.
>>
So much summer
>>
>>690214806
(cont) yknow something else?

even the people you live with won't be able to calm you down either. but id rather have someone holding a cold rag to my forehead than huddled in the bathroom yelling at the walls.
>didnt work out so well last time
>hes just so fucking illogical sometimes
>>
>>690214983
The person that I know that has it is an amazing artist but is afraid to draw their visions.
>>
>>690214918
>you literally have another schizo posting in this thread right now
do we really?
>>
>>690215059
The heart palpitations are caused by you being a bitch about your own fucking mind. There literally isn't anything more pathetic. And good, you aren't getting it, at all. You are.
>>
>>690214806
This is exactly how I thought about myself when I was younger, which is why it never worked. I bought into the sterotypes and fears that everyone else had about it, and that was maybe the worst thing I could have done. If you can get help, and surround yourself with people who care, and learn to recognize certain things, you can cope. I know, I have a family, a job, and manage daily with it.
>>
>>690215157
I don't get the cold rag they do that as well.
>>
Are you a woman? If so, do you fuck a lot of guys?
>>
>>690215176
Art is an amazing outlet. When he's ready, he's ready. But any psych ward will force you into some form of arts and crafts and honestly, it really does start to help after a while. It gives you something to focus on, so you can try to ignore everything thats going apeshit in your head. You should encourage him *GENTLY* to get into something like that. But if he says no, back off until hes ready. Obviously.
>>
>>690215222
>The heart palpitations are caused by you being a bitch about your own fucking mind.
do you know how dumb you sound? this is like telling a schizo that theyre experiencing those symptoms because theyre a little bitch. please kill yourself and save us all.
>>
>>690215284
You have kids, didn't it bother you your kids could get it
>>
>>690214918
Silly goose. It's obviously OP having a brain spazem. Whenever someone gets dubs one of his alter egos come forward. ATM he thinks he's a Mongolian test tube gorilla that was raised by faggots.
There was a thread before this one and he spent half the time thinking he was a provocative Japanese toddler cartoon.
>>
>>690215386
It's my gf. She draws for me all the time. I don't want her to go out of her comfort zone since stuff like that really bothers her.
>>
>>690215420
I experience pretty much all of the same symptoms as you and a schizophrenic, in many cases worse, but I don't freak out about it like you.
Do you know why?
Because I'm not a fucking bitch.
>woooolooooo I'll never be able to connect with anybody on a fundamental level because the worldview I hold as most true is so batshit insane that it causes nothing but social ostracization whenever it's disclosed. Woe is little, brooding me.
Grow some fucking nuts.
>>
>>690207042
How fucked up are you in the head on a scale from 1 to 10
>>
>>690215323
I guess it was a hypersimplified way to explain that it's nice to have someone care for you rather than be alone in your own apartment. Which might be a personal preference but whatever.
>>
>>690215604
Comfort zones are important. They exist for VERY very good reasons. It took me about 4 years to fully trust my S.O. to be able to take care of this stuff. It's a process, thats for damn sure. If it ever required anything in abundance, it's patience. Tons and tons of it.
>>
>>690215665
>I experience pretty much all of the same symptoms as you and a schizophrenic, in many cases worse, but I don't freak out about it like you.
nah, you only think you do.
>>
>>690215900
If you could give one word of advice to someone trying to help you what would it be? She says just hearing my voice really calms her down.
>>
>>690215748
1 been normal and 10 been, having an argument with himself about who is a little bitch? I'd say 12 mate.
>>
My gf has heart palpitations, is that part of schizophrenia or is that just one of those things she also has?
>>
>>690209459
When you start seeing yourself in magazines, that's when you've got a vanilla case of scizophrenia.
>>
>>690207042
are you the nigger i asked personal questions about the other day. about childhood trauma and such?
>>
>>690215459
For a long time, it did. But if everyone thought that way, we would have a lot less people in the world. No one ever got anywhere in life without taking a chance in life. My kids are healthy and happy.
>>
>>690216037
You're right. I don't experience the overwhelming sense of terror during a wave of massive derealization because they're so common that they're just another part of daily life that you're obviously incapable of coping with due inferior mental capabilities.
>>
for a couple of years i thought i was seeing things. always in the corner of my eyes, figures of people walking towards me really fast. but theyd disappear once i looked.
they went away when i cut my hair for the first time in years.
turns out i was seeing strands of my own hair.
>>
OP, dont turn around. An evil creature is behind you. It will will your heart and lungs out. You must pray and repent to god to make it leave.
>>
>>690216092
I don't doubt it for one fucking second. One word? That's hard. But I'd say something along the lines of "relaxation". It's like a spiral, you see. If she starts getting sad or mad, it's going to spiral down and down until it becomes a massive episode. You have to nip it in the bud before she gets momentum. I guess distractions usually work for me. If you interrupt the thought process, its harder for me to get back to where I was (which was upsetting me in the first place). Usually he'll just start talking about random shit that happened during his day, or about a show he watched or something. The longer he talks, the easier it is for me to come back to what weve come to call "the here and now". Her head is the problem. You have to pull her out of it before she gets lost in her thoughts. If you can't, shes just gone for a while. Who knows when she'll come back.
>>
File: cat1.gif (2 MB, 389x287) Image search: [Google]
cat1.gif
2 MB, 389x287
>>690216529
Well that is just fucking retarded, isn't it.
Thought provoking though, maybe OP just needs a hair cut?
>>
>>690207042
Does having schizophrenia mean a wank turns into an orgy?
>>
>>690217012
yea made me feel a bit silly for sure.
thought i was going crazy for like 3 years man.
>>
File: 1466233028360.png (171 KB, 303x498) Image search: [Google]
1466233028360.png
171 KB, 303x498
>>690217116
OP's not here. My name is Wayne and I'll be running this thread from now on.
AMA
>>
People take the 'perceived threat' thing for granted too. Dont raise your voice. Most times there are protective alters who will surface as a response. Depending on the individual, they could be violent. Or not.
>>
>>690216502
im not gonna sit here in a contest with you over whose symptoms are worse, you little faggot. just know that its fuckwits like you who perpetuate erroneous stereotypes about mental illnesses. youre the kind of fuckwit who makes it harder for people with mental illnesses to come out about it and get help. which is pretty funny considering you claim to be a part of this group of people.

youre sitting here trying to convince me that you have these symptoms, and that youre just not a pussy about it. lol get the fuck out of here, kid, you dont sound like anyone who gets mental illness and what its capable of at all. "ur just being a pussy, just, like, calm down." < youre one of those retards.
>>
>>690217331
Like depression, does physical exercise help keep you stable?
>>
File: head blown.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
head blown.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>>690217287
How do you know your hair wasn't acting like a filter making it possible for you to see through the fabric of reality?
>>
>>690217658
I haven't had a wank in about 3 weeks mate.
>>
Thanks both of you for helping. Hope you both do well with your schizophrenia. I'll try to take what I learned and help my gf as much as possible .
>>
File: 200.gif (871 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
871 KB, 357x200
>>690217717
>>
>>690217822
No worries mate, glad we could help.
Post pic of GF, is she fit?
>>
>>690217806
True? Your not married with kids then i take it.
>>
>>690217441
>not 'me'

This has been an interesting thread.
>>
>>690217441
I'm the 34 yo with the family, and I feel your anger. I was scared when I was younger to try and get real help, because I actually bought into the sterotypes and fears people had. I thought since eveyone else felt that way, they were probably right, even though I still had people in my life to tell me different. It really helps when you can be honest with yourself, and have real support. Time, meds and coping skills have all helped me over the years. I see the trend now that I'm older. YOunger people tend to feel angry and hopeless, but it's just because they don't know it can be better. Thanks for listening to all this though.
>>
>>690218157
either way, end yourself.
>>
>>690217441
Oh gee he's upset because he can't tolerate his own ailments and has to pretend he's special.
I was, and still am, which I why I find all of you pathetic and obnoxious.
So a rampant belief in telepathy and that I'm just a character in a literal simulation and currently on military leave of a super-secret organization of celestial programmers who are simultaneously energy-harvesting lizard creatures isn't symptomatic of paranoid schizophrenia?
How about seeing people as actual fragments of your own consciousness leading you towards a grandiose sense of enlightenment where you're the only person who has ever existed, all the while being duplicitous due to the very fact that such information becomes corrupt whenever vocalized?

I don't even tell my therapist that shit because this is every day fucking shit, whereas a weak-minded pissant like you probably drops to the floor and screams at the very thought reality doesn't actually real.

Get over yourself, faggot.
You are being a pussy.
>>
>>690218141
Gary is but I'm not. I have to sleep on the floor next to the bed.
>>
>>690217822
I always try to speak up when these threads come along. I've had it all my life, and I really am worlds away from where I was when I was younger. It can get better, you really have to believe that more than anything.
>>
op are u the chick in the picture, if so have you ever had sex from behind
and what did it feel like?
just briefly, summarize.
>>
>>690207042
Saw this pic in another thread. OP is a fag.
>>
>>690218221
>like we havent tried

you of all people should know better than that. unless you're a big fat liar.
>>
>>690218428
it feels like you're taking a shit. and nothing else. thats all it feels like.
>>
>>690218590
is this where i tell you about all my suicide attempts? tell me about yours, lets tally them up and see who has it worse.
>>
>>690207042
What made you get those shitty tattoos
>>
File: shit.jpg (160 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
160 KB, 1136x640
>>690218428
She is one of my alter egos and yes I had the pleasure of coming forward half way through anal with a bloke called Monty.
It felt like pic related.
>>
>>690218223
>I was, and still am
not buying it. and if you are, youre ass backwards. get fucked, kid.
>>
>>690218779
WOW I'm not even the anon that seemed to be attacking you earlier.

But if you're trying to one up me with battle scars, you're going to be here for a while kiddo. This thread wasn't meant to be about "who's crazier than who" any fucking way. Why did you bring it there?
>>
>>690218894
>all these morons assuming the picture is OP
>>
>>690218898
wait i don't get it, so you're a dude, or?
can you post pics if you're a girl. don't have to be nudes, just curious as to what you look like.
>inb4 'whiteknight'
>>
>>690218941
its obvious satire you fucking idiot.
>>
>>690218908
Has to stick his head in the sand because he's been shut down to this extreme.

Whatever, just stop fucking crying about your pussy little problems, bitch.
>>
>>690219166
>implying you know anything about this subject
>>
Can you tickle yourself?
>>
ITT its devolved to name calling

Shame. Well it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>690219248
About depersonalization and derealization?
Quite a bit, because I experience them probably more than you have and will ever.
>>
>>690219311
this gets funnier the longer you think about it.
>>
>>690207042
okay, so how does string theory square off with the latest findings from the large hadron collider?
>>
>>690219093
See
>>690217331
This is how I look ATM, but when Katie takes over she manages to doll herself up pretty nice. I don't know how she does it TBH. It's really odd when I've been Katie for a bit and look in a mirror and see her staring back in disbelief.
>>
>>690219347
keep going, youre about to convince me.
>>
>>690219606
At this point anything you throw at me is going to be babby-tier so there's no point in trying to convince a snowflake he's not special.
So please kill yourself, so reality will seem extremely real for that last second.
>>
>>690219715
hint: use google.
>>
>>690207042
How many voices do you hear? Do they talk at the same time?
>>
>>690219804
Oh you're actually asking me to give you an explanation on derealization and depersonalization. Jesus Christ. I just gave you my experience with it you fucking nog.
Protip: Intrusive thoughts such as telepathy were your thoughts don't feel like you're own and you feel like you're in an actual simulation are examples of depersonalization and derealization, dipshit.
>>
>>690219511
She does it by not being the same fucking person you are. Her eyebrows are shaved, for one. And thats discounting the TATTOOS and PIERCINGS dipshit.

OP is a big fat liar.
>>
>>690219606
I wouldn't listen to him if I was you. I'm not 100% convinced he is sound of mind?
>>
>>690209459
nope, just edgy
>>
>>690219941
>Oh you're actually asking me to give you an explanation on derealization and depersonalization.
hey, whatever it takes to convince me. i mean, youre sweating pretty hard there, i just thought id throw you a bone.
>>
>>690219958
I have got piercings, I've just took them all out and my eyebrows haven't grown back properly yet. That pic is from before she waxed them.
>>
>>690219993
Sort of. On the flip-side I can define my psychosis as just that, psychosis.
Of course I don't believe that because that's just a dismissive term and the details require further examination, but hey-ho, meds meds meds.
>>
>>690207042
Which direction is west for me?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 345x146) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 345x146
>>690220111
>>
>>690220268
You got any drugs you want to off load? I'll trade you?
>>
>>690220266
right.
>>
>>690220253
Alright I've trampled his poor wittle ego so badly that he has to ignore the information already supplied in a futile attempt to troll.

>>690220429
Nah. As of now I just huff nitrous a lot, which is nice. I would recommend it for a quick trip, but your introduction to it wasn't necessarily the same as mine so I doubt it would produce the same effects.
>>
Taking off, OP. Zeros saying goodnight faintly.
>>
>>690207042
The voice thing is most concerning to me, what's the voice like? Is it always the same? Is it a man or a woman or more abstract?

What sorts of things do the voices say? Do they talk often? Are there lots of types of voices? Please tell me what you can
>>
>>690220569
>futile attempt to troll.
>>
>>690220760
My bad.
Please tell me how you freaked out at work because life got too unreal for you.
>>
>>690220569
Tried it before but it did fuck all because I can't blow a fucking balloon up. I tried just holding it in but I think it's breathing in and out that gets enough into your blood stream.
>>
File: 23db5d2e8f.png (678 KB, 1289x673) Image search: [Google]
23db5d2e8f.png
678 KB, 1289x673
>>690220730
>PLEASE
>>
>>690220840
no no, keep going, you still need to convince me, remember?
>>
>>690220730
It's not clear voices. Think of it like your own thought process. You aren't clearly thinking of the words themselves to form a sentence. The concepts just appear, just like they always would. You're just not too sure where they came from and some times they try to convince you that one course of action would be better than another (in mild circumstances), In others, things get destructive pretty quickly.
>Lots of types
Depends on how many alters you're working with.
>>
>>690220853
I don't fully understand its mechanisms of action so can't confirm or deny that, but either way I don't bother with a balloon.
Did you use a cracker or dispenser? It takes me about three chargers to reach the cartoonish, scatterbrained state, unless I have a dispenser on hand, then I can huff to the point to where I thought I could feel how long it took for my brain to interact with itself.
>>
>>690220963
cont. OP can back me up in this but in the severe episodes, you just black out. Sometimes a few days, sometimes a week. You wake back up and have to piece together what happened during that time, fix any damage that was done to the house etc.
>>
>>690220922
Nope. Now you have to prove to everyone how much a bitch you are and then I'll educate you.

Go on little buddy. Fill us in on how your heart started racing because the little imp told you to slam your car into the median.
I bet you thought you were possessed by the devil.
>>
>>690221220
That's dissociation m, not schizophrenia. Everyone in this thread seems to get the two mixed up. They're not the same thing at all
>>
>>690220730
>>690220963
I concur, the voices can also be perceived differently depending on the receiver. For example Katie seems to get very different messages to what me, Steve, Wayne, Gary and Dave get.
>>
>>690221220
What typically happens during a black out period? Does a new personality come to the surface and take over or is it a more of the brain going spacko and just wrecking shit?
>>
>>690221415
Yeah, that's DID and not schizophrenia
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 435x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 435x624
>>690207042

Thought you were this bitch
>>
>>690221392
Well everyone in this thread is trying to one up each other by screaming "i'm crazier than you are" so that doesn't really say much does it?
>both about everyone in this thread and about your knowledge on the subject in general
>>
>>690221100
I've only ever tried it in a balloon that was filled up from a bottle at some festival. It was shit tier at best but like I said probably my own fault for having weak ass lungs.
>>
>>690221497
I can have both!
>>
>>690221462
I dont know. I guess so. You have to hear stories second hand, IF anyone witnessed any of it to begin with. If you live on your own, you probably just transitioned one night and kind of went ape shit in your apartment for a while.

>brain going spacko
No, not like that. You just kind of...suddenly become aware of shit. It's hard to describe. All of a sudden, you're perceiving reality again. And that's usually when you notice that theres a new hole in the wall (extreme) or your shower curtain got ripped off the rod (little more mild).

Then you just start praying no one made any phone calls.
>>
>>690221754
Ahhh, yeah. Unless you're already frying on LSD or shrooms, cid preferably due to its more technical nature, then one hit isn't going to do much.
>>
>>690207042
Why do you have schizophrénya ?
>>
I'm dating a girl with schizophrenia. Are there somethings I should know or be prepared for?
>>
>>690221309
youre sweating pretty profusely there, kiddo, you need a towel?
>>
>>690221530
Every fucker just wants to talk to Katie.
>>
>>690222020
You're right man. That's best for your psychiatrist. I'm sure they'll understand.
>>
>>690221948
>>690216912
another anon had this issue as well. thats as best as i can put it.
>>
>>690221905
Is it a little bit like going into a dream and realising you were awake the whole time?

Do people you know treat you differently to others?
>>
>>690221927
Gypsy curse. I once got my fortune told and then pretended I'd lost my wallet. It's been like this ever since.
>>
>>690222148
gave up on trying to convince me, huh? you dont want to continue with the victim card?

>failed attempt at trolling
kek this has been fun, see you in another thread, child.
>>
>>690222389
He's just rambling in his own projections now.
Later, hopefully you embarrass yourself more than you did this time.
>>
>>690207861
Psychosis can also just be part of your bipolar disorder>>690207861
>>
>>690222281
My neighbours run back into their house if we're ever outside at the same time. They've never said anything about what I have done to provoke that reaction though. I bet it has something to do with Katie been a little slut like usual though.
>>
>>690222281
Sometimes. And yes. Unfortunately the stigma of mental disorders hasn't diminished whatsoever. No matter what you have, if people know about it they'll automatically treat you like you're made of glass (best case scenario). This thread it the worst case scenario.

Sometimes it's like a dream; you get snippets or visuals of things that happened but you dont really "remember" them per say. Its mostly panic attacks and feeling "out of place". Like you're not where you should be, but you can't tell where that is. Like deja vu, weird shit like that. The MASSIVE episodes are usually triggered by something in particular. high levels of stress, extreme fatigue, shit like that.
>>
>>690222779
It sounds pretty fucked up man, I'm very grateful I don't have it :(

Are the thoughts that run through your head exclusively negative? Do you ever consider suicide?

If there's 3 things you'd like people to know before anything else about schizophrenia, what would they be?
>>
>>690222779
on that note though, im extremely tired and i should get some rest. i hope any of this helped any of you.
>>
>>690223027
Thank you for your time
>>
>>690223025
Don't do drugs.
Anal hurts.
And I miss Mittens.
>>
>>690223206
No thank you for taking the time to read our thread.
>>
>>690223025
>exclusively negative
No. I mean, sometimes yeah. But sometimes its just a random whim that comes out of nowhere. Comparable to being as mundane as "you should wear red instead of blue". These tiny changes in perception are jarring if you aren't identifying as the person who said them. As you can imagine, that can get out of hand if you get to a bad place. "You should kill your cat instead of feed it", I'm sure you can imagine.

3 things I'd like people to know:
>be patient with us. most times we aren't "there" for whats happening
>be patient with us.
>be very very patient with us. this is insanely hard to deal with on a day to day basis. we understand how hard it is for you to handle it too, but you can't raise your voice or yell. it'll make things so much worse.
>>
>>690223428
ok ok ok officially gone now.
>>
>>690223025
I'm fed up of putting my piercings back in.
Hate waxing my eyebrows, I constantly have a monobrow.
And I fucking love it up the ass.
>>
>>690207042
What meds do they make you take, or do you have a daily dietary schedule?
>>
>>690208367
Fellow Schizo chiming in, LSD was the best time for me 4 out of 5 times. Had one really bad trip that left me a little wigged out after. But its speed and mdma and the such that fucked with me in a negative way. One true substance that works is weed. Although weed and sugary drinks ends up having me acting like a cartoon character its annoying as fuck for all involved.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.