[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So women have to sign up for the draft now huh? Hows equality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: hottie soldier.jpg (196 KB, 950x633) Image search: [Google]
hottie soldier.jpg
196 KB, 950x633
So women have to sign up for the draft now huh?
Hows equality feel now bitchs!
>>
>>690196072
lmao like the draft is coming back
>>
>>690197203
You never fucking know.
I'd wager that equality feels pretty bad for them OP since theyre trying to fight it. Personally I hope they win, more women in the military is detrimental to readiness and combat effectiveness of said military generally speaking.
>>
>>690197203
My main question is why they are considering expanding the draft. Do they intend on something big happening?
>>
>>690197885
What else areturn they going to do about the economy?
>>
>>690198136
Well I mean. They are pushing this whole "war with Russia" rhetoric. Not to mention they are doing everything they can to piss of China. Maybe they expect some WW3 action?
>>
>>690197885
Not sure, I think it more of just an equality thing since women can go into the military anyway. Personally I don't think anyone should be forced to fight for their bullshit that they started
>>
>>690197554
>implying weak cunts wouldnt be assigned to the Morale Corps to give blowjobs to the real soldiers
>>
>>
>>690198809
i hope she falls in a vat of uranium. on the battlefield of course.
>>
File: WASPs.jpg (94 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
WASPs.jpg
94 KB, 612x612
>>
>>690196072
It's kind of bullshit

Cucks can say otherwise, but the fact of the matter is that women aren't physically superior or even equal to men.

Hopefully there's a system in place to have some sort of set ratio because a surplus of women in close quarters combat could unironically be detrimental to the strength of our military
>>
>>690197885

No. Selective Service is not the same as the Draft.

All adult citizens must sign up for selective service. Not all people signed up will be drafted (currently, nobody has drafted since Vietnam when the draft was suspended.)
>>
>>690197885
They tried before, and the supreme court struck it down since women weren't allowed in combat roles. Now that they are Congress finally got to make feminists moan and cry like they always wanted.
>>
>>690198809
>be womyn
>only want equal rights that are beneficial to self

A vat of uranium isn't enough. She needs to be captured and be pampered by Muslims and shown what real inequality is about.
>>
>>690199193
No, only males above 18 and born after 1960 or 80s or something. That doesn't mean they will be drafted but that they are to be screened to deem eligibility.
>>
>>690198809
This can't be real
>>
File: 1453546849597.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1453546849597.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>690196072
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA I even wrote about this in highschool. Total piece of shit writing but still. No fucking way this is great!

Men>Only male children>retards>older men>fathers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOMEN
>>
>>690199186
What about the ones that passed ranger school?
>>
I only like the part where feminists bitch and complain about it saying they shouldn't have to do it.
>>
What we need to realize is that no one is equal. You cannot look at your neighbor and say you all are equal. You SHOULD BE TREATED EQUALLY but not taken as such. Not everyone was meant to be pretty, play sports, work in medicine, sing, dance, draw, code, act, teach, learn, run, drive, debate, lead, etc. People are diverse and different, thus difference mean different skills, traits, capacities, and abilities thus not to the same potential, thus some are better/worse than others. Now you don't go around saying who is better but when it comes down to if someone is more qualified, then it becomes a matter of fact. This applies to gender, sex, race, ethnicity, nationality, class, affiliation, etc.
>>
>>690200071
Women on average are lesser than men on average physically. It's not that the weakest man is stronger than the strongest woman.
>>
File: Absolutely Sinful.png (212 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely Sinful.png
212 KB, 400x281
>>690198710
Combat roles are opeoning to them across the board. Standards are starting to get hit. They will send them to fight and they will get people killed. Absolutely disgusting. I saw my own CMC tell me that full interrogation was the correct way to go according to their exhaustive research despite said research proving that women are a detriment on the front lines, it was absolutely deplorable. Im glad im out.
>>
>>690200277
That's the most idiotic statement I have had the displeasure of reading all month.
>>
File: 1462337576318.jpg (26 KB, 540x498) Image search: [Google]
1462337576318.jpg
26 KB, 540x498
>>690199955
trip dubs check em' bitches
>>
>>690200447
As a femanon i think it's a reasonable statement
>>
>>690199955
Boy thats a lot of arrow dubs guy.
>>
Good thing I'm 27, dodged that bullet. I wouldn't of passed the mental health assessment anyway though or let's face it, the physical one as well because fuck running
>>
>>690200589
So you think just because you're a female that automatically makes your statement true?
>>
Isnt war just fought with drones controlled by the jews now anyway
>>
>>690198809
Fake af nobody is this ignorant
>>
>>690200447
What's the idiotic part? That the strongest woman isn't weaker than the weakest man, or that women on average are weaker than men?
>>
>>690200800
They claim to be a femanon, it must be true
>>
>>690200817
Yeah but you need marines to look tough on camera too, so it doesn't just look like drones doing the actual work.
>>
>>690200800
If im the one in question i think it holds a good amount of weight
>>
>>690198809
That is fake, it has to be.
>>
>>690200888
wait, wut?
>>
>>690100000
>>
>>690200177
Gotta love how feminism is about "equality," yet, they only want equality where it helped women. These pieces of shit don't want to give up the advantages they get for being female.

>>690200447
I can't argue this, so I'll call it stupid: the post. It's accurate, women are inherently different that men. One of those differences is the ability to grow muscle on average.
> inb4 areyouserious.wav
>>
>>690201032
Let's investigate
>>
File: 1340423594743.gif (51 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
1340423594743.gif
51 KB, 90x90
>>690200628
In all seriousness? i think women will do a spectacular job.

And any nation will fear a country as strong as America with military experienced men AND women. Period.

Now the next thing we need to do is
>avoid war
>>
>>690201032
Could be real but she's from texas so...
>>
"Equal RIghts means special treatment for me!"

Women perfected it; niggers are trying to copy it.
>>
>>690197203
America can't fight Russia AND China. One or the other. But them communists like to stick together. If we have to fight both, selective service will almost certainly be put into effect.
>>
>>690201191
Let me reiterate it one more time. Women ON AVERAGE are weaker than men ON AVERAGE. But that doesn't mean that the strongest woman is weaker than the weakest man. Some women are stronger than men. They just don't TEND to be. That is the concept that is being acknowledged here.

What part of that didn't you understand, or struck you as idiotic?
>>
>>690201876
What is the deal with russia and china? I haven't heard anything.
>>
>>690201253
>>690201032
It's quite real...

https://twitter.com/kelseaaamarieee?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
>>
>>690201876
We're not going to fight either. China is too crucial to America's big businesses.
>>
>>690197885
The reason this has suddenly become a hot topic is because recently something happened where women are now allowed in all military roles, notably all combat roles. So it's now seen that because men and women are equal in the military both should have to sign up for selective service. Which I agree
>>
>>690201329
Well, maybe women would tend to suck compared to men at close quarters combat, but I don't think there's any natural disadvantage for women when it comes to shooting a gun.

They just tend to be less interested in violence and military service in general, which means they won't as easily acclimate to a military environment as men on average.

Although I feel this is a societal difference (in terms of expectations of women in society) as opposed to a natural, hard-wired difference between men and women, apart from smaller discrepancies from hormonal differences.
>>
>>690201917
I'm not the one that called it idiotic. I just needed you to break it down better for my retard brain because it sounded confusing.
>>
>>690202186
A war with China would negate our debt with them. They wouldn't dare.
Russia doesn't like us, but really just wants us to stay out of their way while they look after their interests in the middle east and the slavic territories.
>>
we need islam to dominate the world
>>
>>690200071
2 woman have passed and both were West Point graduates. They were at top athletic level compared to half the men that attend Ranger School so they had an advantage physically. They also had a whole year to prepare for Ranger School and were also given several phase recycles. They were pretty much given every opportunity to pass Ranger School more so than any man would have been given.
>>
>>690201917
But that goes against all the feminist propaganda that women can do everything a man can.
>>
File: All Dogs are Equal!.jpg (242 KB, 1087x1081) Image search: [Google]
All Dogs are Equal!.jpg
242 KB, 1087x1081
>>690201329
They will fear the American military period. That doesnt mean women should just be put in roles where they do not belong just for the sake of it. It is an uncontested fact that when a military starts putting female boots on the ground, units with female integration will suffer in readiness and combat effectiveness. Women in the military are only good for clerical jobs, medical jobs except corpsmen and being cumsluts.
>>
File: GCzpgBza.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
GCzpgBza.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>690202329
Let's send tactissy
>>
Yea, right. As if lazy, cowardice bitches wouldn't just get pregnant before or during their draft to get out of it. With how retarded this country is with shit like that they wouldn't just make the bitch have an abortion and get to fighting. Nope, she'd get out scott free and men would have to survive their time, die, or get a limb blown off to get out. It'll only be equality if the pregnant, draft dodging women are sent to jail for their irresponsibility so that the women need to bail to Canada with the male dodgers. That would be equality.

So, we're one step forward for men in a struggle that needs two steps; one of which will never come, and how many steps ahead/backward have self-entitled woman claimed that would actually perpetuate inequality among the sexes? Which is fine in, apparently as long as it's if favor of woman.

Nah, you want equality go to work with the feeling like you're going to be sued by a coworker for saying anything they deem inappropriate. Then, don't complain about the amount of money you make like you're legitimately being treated any different than any of the men, because you fucking aren't making less no matter how you try to bend the scientifically abhorrent statistics and bring up figures from 45 years ago. Then, go die in a war or have your daughters die in a war. Then, stop getting any of a man's money from divorces, and fix the way courts favor the mother, no matter how inferior to the father, in the majority of custody cases. Then, let a man have a say in whether or not you keep the baby. If he says he doesn't want it, and confirms with courts within the time limit that abortion is safe and legal, and she decides to keep it, he shouldn't have to pay one cent of child support. Lastly, split the goddamn check when you're on a date, you greedy cunts. It's no more a man's job to impress you than for you to impress him, and men can have good looks and personalities just the same as ladies, but only men have to have money, bullshit.
>>
>>690199186
Here's a great idea. Put them in non combat mos's, cooks, nurses, administration, etc. Shit like that so that more MEN can be freed up to be on the line.
>>
>>690202186
Our economies are dependent on each other, but who knows about the years to come. My point is America has enemies, and the selective service will probably have to be used eventually.
>>
File: 1412864396687.jpg (53 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
1412864396687.jpg
53 KB, 534x400
>>690202743
>>
>>690202151
same
>>
File: 1402798397368.jpg (73 KB, 960x631) Image search: [Google]
1402798397368.jpg
73 KB, 960x631
>>690202778
Thats how it was before but, the cuckery got to the military as well so now were here.
>>
File: boofuckityhoo.jpg (29 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
boofuckityhoo.jpg
29 KB, 720x405
>>690202743
lmao
>>
>>690202597
I consider that on a more mental level. There's no real difference in the cognitive capabilities of a man and woman. Hormonal differences do lead to emotional differences in the thought processes of men and women, but women aren't any less capable mentally.

And if a woman is willing to push herself physically, she'd be hard pressed to find something the average guy could do that she couldn't in some capacity. But her peak is most likely going to be inferior to the male peak in terms of physical capability.
>>
>>690203121
Going to war and killing somebody or having somebody trying to kill you would be quite a huge mindfuck. Do you really think half of the female population could handle something like that?
>>
>>690203425
Real, alpha women can, but they're rare.
>>
>>690203425
For example the girl that took her shirt off to wrap it around an injury during the Orlando shooting, she's the type of woman that could handle it.
>>
>>690196072
I bet women will mainly serve in non combat roles such as logistics. Fucking pouges, I don't want women in my battalion anyway
>>
>>690203425
Remember the selective part of Selective Service? If you obviously can't handle it, they won't take you unless they are super desperate.
>>
>>690203603
What percent do you think they are?
>>
>>690202963
>>690203045
Yea, that's pretty much what I'd expect from a couple of retards too dumb to read, and too dumb to argue against anything rational and accurate.
>>
>>690203703
Do you think she could mentally handle that or worse for about 2 years?
>>
>>690200071
They got bro-passed
>>
File: 1325023856719.jpg (62 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1325023856719.jpg
62 KB, 400x350
>>690201876
There are people out there who wouldn't have to worry about the draft and share some beliefs with my own I'm certain
Should the selective service take its course
1. A lot of stupid wasteful people bringing this country down would be gone
1a. Criminals would be overseas and not here to commit crimes
1b. Families could grow and thrive
1c. Teachers could focus better education with fewer students
2. A domestic economy would thrive with American business and products
2a. This will lower our need for foreign resources dramatically
3. We'll see who our true allies really are. And with war being an amazing profitable advantage for a country, who could refuse our aid?
And with recent military discharges we can afford to bring some of the best leaders back into the game. We'll finally have a use for all of our military equipment and stockpiling of weapons instead of relying on selling these weapons and personal military groups to countries that would misuse them. We won't be filling prisons, we'll be sending them over seas to live on ration packs.

War is the perfect idea for bringing this country back on it feet
>and we might need women's help
>>
>>690200589
You just don't want to get drafted, bitch you can be lead scout
>>
>>690203911
I just really didn't care that much tbh, just sounded like a lot of bitching that mostly was tldr
>>
>>690203425
Women aren't given the same discipline as men, generally speaking. They're treated so differently from birth it's not even funny. How much of how they turn out is a part of the natural inclination of women, and how much is a result of these societal expectations and how it affects they way they are raised and treated? I can't say exactly.

That being said, I don't think that just because a woman has more estrogen than a man it means that she's incapable of bravery and discipline. But it would required a lot of reprogramming from what most women are used to.

Women raised in tougher conditions do tend to be more tough as a result. My mother is one of the toughest people I know. She's taken a lot of physical punishment from an abusive childhood, to fights in her school days, to her time as an LVN tackling dangerous mental patients. She's no the average woman, but she didn't have an average woman's background, either. There's a correlation, but is there a causation? I feel there might be to at least some extent.

My point is that I don't think it's about what gender they are biologically, it's about how that fact has affected their life. So I'd agree that most women are not prepared for war, as society currently stands. Hell, most men aren't either. That requires discipline. Most women will probably require more because there's more baggage to reprogram.
>>
File: Women dont Belong in Combat.webm (3 MB, 696x528) Image search: [Google]
Women dont Belong in Combat.webm
3 MB, 696x528
>>690203121
>women aren't any less capable mentally.
I wouldnt say that entirely true when it comes to bitches having to enter combat. Even so, congratulations, mentally the sexes might be on par on the regard, too bad mental fortitude isnt the only thing required to being in the infantry.
>If a woman is willing to push herself physically, she'd be hard pressed to find something the average guy could do that she couldn't in some capacity though still at a level lesser than that of the man. And her peak is going to be vastly inferior to the male peak in terms of physical capability.
Fixed that whole last part for you.
>>
>>690203712
>I don't want women in my battalion anyway

faggot
>>
>>690203998
Look at how many male soldiers end up with PTSD. It's not exactly a joyride for either sex.
>>
>>690204558
And the many that commit suicide
>>
>>690204494
Where does mental fortitude come from? Do you think men are just born with it, and women are born completely lacking? That's something we all have to learn and develop through hardship and discipline.
>>
>>690202178
i never doubted the twitter post.

Is this girl a known figure it that area?

It could just be a fake account meant solely for that screenshot.
>>
>>690204500
>There's a big difference in who you fight with vs who you sleep with.

Unless you're a pansy virgin like yourself, in which both answers are noone
>>
>>690204494
When i was in Pendelton during my time in the USMC some Staff Sgt participated in some beyond the wire test somewhere inthe middle east. He told us the story of his time as Motor T leading as a platoon sgt that had 16 women.

First time they got ambushed, every single one of the women was crying and freaked out. No casualties luckily.

4 months in 11 of them where pregnant and no one knew who the fathers where so he lost like 34 marines because the had to send the potential fathers home. I wish you could have heard first hand from this guy.
>>
>>690205174
The sex thing is one of the bigger issues. That's why the military wasn't cool with gays for a while.

It wasn't necessarily about hating gay people. It was about making sense soldiers weren't buggering each other. But at least two guys can't get each other pregnant.
>>
>>690197554
>more women in the military is detrimental to readiness and combat effectiveness of said military generally speaking

are you mentally retarded? why write it like that?
>>
>>690204500
>joins military for sex
By your logic, you are the faggot for making that link.
>>
>>690196072
>>690196072
>>690196072
>>690196072
>>690196072
Not a direct response to anyone but

Sexual intercourse on deployment is illegal.

Masturbation is technically illegal because you are on a military establishment.

Having women with men in Infantry is a awful idea. You faggots don't even understand how much women sleep around in the military.

They could be 4/10's all day and guys will fuck the shit out of them. They love it, they look like ass, usually overweight, and smell bad but they get dudes with muscles.

Shit is super distracting the field, and especially on deployment. Women dont belong in combat.

Anyone who says they do has no time in military service and what they say on this topic is not to be taken seriously.
>>
>>690205729
Agreed
>>
>>690205729
Truth
>>
>>690200746
They draft up to 28.
And the Army waivers up to 35. Nice Try, now suit up.
>>
File: Womyn pretend to be men.webm (3 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
Womyn pretend to be men.webm
3 MB, 496x280
>>690204318
>So I'd agree that most women are not prepared for war, as society currently stands. Hell, most men aren't either. That requires discipline.
And incredible physical fitness which women have demonstrated through their own gutted standards that they do not even posses.
For example, the Marine Corps used to require at least 3 fucking pull ups from female recruits and since they couldnt even do that now they just need to do a flexed hang for like a 30 secs or something.
>>690205174
Jesus fuck, dude. But, leave it to the manginas to tell us women need to go 03.
>>
>>690206386
Not from what I read but like I said, wouldn't pass the other assesments
>>
>>690200402
Can't they just use women for all the behind the scenes shit. Cooking, detail work, if they are smart throw them behind a computer or communications.

Having them on the front line is a joke though. Unless its some bear of a chick I wouldnt want her on the front lines with me.
>>
>>690206431
Yeah, I don't think they should lower the physical standards for women. If the vast majority of women don't pass, so be it. They can't go easy on women otherwise that defeats the whole purpose of "equality". The women who join the service should be those who have the ability and the determination to do so, because those are the ones who will actually make good soldiers.
>>
>>690207021
I think we do a lot of that already. Even back in the olden days women were doing stuff like nurse and clerical work in the military.
>>
>>690202743

THIS, BLOODY THIS! ALL OF THIS A THOUSAND TIMES OVER.
>>
>>690206627
Just get deemed mentally unsound.
Surrender your gun rights.
>>
>>690207275
Calm down
>>
>>690207508

Plenty calm, man. It's just nice to see someone take the words right out of my mouth.
>>
>>690207021
As I have mentioned before, the military already does that. But, the problem is that 3rd wave feminism is infecting said military, so, they want to pretend they can do everything that men do here.
>>
>>690207279
Not my guns. The bill says "Under the Senate bill passed on Tuesday, women turning 18 on or after Jan. 1, 2018, would be forced to register for Selective Service, as men must do now." so that doesn't include me
>>
>>690207725
That guy was going on a weird tangent. I've never thought like that so it was generalizing bullshit just calling women cunts
>>
>>690207921
Because women are all cunts. If you don't think so, you're a 3rd wave feminist mangina cuckold faggot.
>>
>>690208036
I'm not a cunt you faggot, I never did shit to you so fuck off
>>
>>690207921
You shut your whore mouth
>>
File: nobody should feel useless.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nobody should feel useless.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
Don't be sexist.
We could always use some inferior humans in the military.
>>
>>690207747
Feminist need to realize physically males and females are different.

You can't change fucking biology
>>
>>690208457
You can shut your whore mouth also
>>
feels great, thanks.
>>
>>690208548
Makes us feel better about ourselves
>>
>>690196072
They should be put on the front lines make up for male losses
Also women and children first is now just children first
>>
File: 1465896641275.png (390 KB, 494x596) Image search: [Google]
1465896641275.png
390 KB, 494x596
>>690208457
This guy.
>>690208608
Yeah, well, well, nuh uh, biology is just a social construct!!!
>>
File: 1461743.jpg (31 KB, 460x298) Image search: [Google]
1461743.jpg
31 KB, 460x298
I hope america fucks with MY COUNTRY. Id love to capture one of your female soldiers and commit heinous war crimes against her.
>>
>>690208457
>this rustled

you must be new here. explains why you havent posted tits yet either. did you think you were fooling anybody?
>>
>>690208538
Go suck some more dick, carlos
>>
>>690207757
I already did my four years and 2 tours, like they would want me back.
I dd my service honorably, so not want anymore, glad I just went during the hottest months. Now these women are going to be part of a world war.. have fun, bitches.
start claiming your lucky strikes
>>
Fuck i hate women
>>
>>690204494
I have to ask one thing though

Is leaning a kalashnikov on it's magazine taboo or is it a viable option
>>
>>690208823
I'm glad i helped, i should join the suicide hotline.
>>
>>690208875
Like what, repaying enormous debts and making her watch while you get fucked in the ass by immigrants?
>>
>>690208972
I'm not new you douchbag. Go get your free boobs somewhere else you NEET faggot
>>
>>690208721
What did I just tell you
>>
>>690209154
soo... new....

Is it really this deep into summer already?
man... I should realyl find better thigns to do.
>>
>>690209145
We would win...
>>
Women should be stripped of rights and clothes
>>
>>690209154
wow. I bet you got here in 2012 too, huh?
>the newest thing you couldve possibly said BITCH
>tits still required
>>
>>690209093
Fuck, I hate men
>>
>>690202493
Which is more than acceptable don't you agree?

What the fuck business does United States have in Ukraine? This is Russian territory and Russia has every right to do whatever the fuck they want to do in Crimea. Same goes for the shit tier muslam russian districts like chechnya. If Russia wants to kill people in these territories to defend their interests, it is not the business of the United States. The US is already doing enough to support those sand nigger terrorists. Russia is the only country actually left bombing those fucks.
>>
>>690209230
Why don't you go back to your home on whore island?
>>
>>690209351
Fuck, i hate niggers
>>
>>690208875
Run a test program. Get your country to start a war with Israel. They have female soldiers.
>>
File: 1455746611815.jpg (91 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1455746611815.jpg
91 KB, 500x333
>>690209145
>>
>>690209261
Win what? The nazi lottery?

>go fuck merkel you useless nazis
>you had your chance and you fucking blew it
>>
>>690209260
What a retard, you're a lost cause
>>
>>690209351
my god just listen to yourself.
>>
>>690209341
DICK OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>690209429
yawn.....
sure thing...
>>
>>690209351
We should hatefuck
>>
>>690209461
So they can say they hate women but I cab't say the opposite. What a bunch of butthurt faggots
>>
>>690209488
>>690209461
>>
>>690209404
Isreal is good country to fight yes
>>690209421
A bit of fascist and neonazis life here
>>
>>690209518
Cool beans bud
>>
>>690209570
why are you still talking?
>>
>>690209548
I guess so
>>
>>690209027
You're just a woman with a small brain, a brain a third the size of ours. It's science.
>>
>>690209641
Why are you still responding? you can leave now
>>
tmw youre 30 and cant be drafted. best part about turning 30. especially in a time like this where were on the brink of world war 3. ill be laughing at all the SJW bitches that demanded equality and finally got it, now getting their limbs blown off overseas.

men and women are not equal. biologically and psychologically men are superior in every way. this bullshit of trying to pretend otherwise is a fucking joke and ruining society. children are growing up in fucked home situations because women dont know their place anymore.
>>
>>690209728
Yeah, I'm sure
>>
>>690209570
you must be new here, cunt.
>>
>>690200872
Fuck off and fuck you.
>>
File: police-136399369073602601.jpg (67 KB, 616x435) Image search: [Google]
police-136399369073602601.jpg
67 KB, 616x435
Honest i, female in outfit hot for me, i like any uniform girl any kind
>>
>>690208875
If you got in a war with america you would hardly see a female solider. Most likely your dumb ass would get blown up by a drone or some guided missile
>>
>>690209855
You do anal?
>>
>>690209885
You're getting trolled you fucking idiot. You triggered brazil nut.
>>
File: WAigIgu.jpg (118 KB, 978x813) Image search: [Google]
WAigIgu.jpg
118 KB, 978x813
>>690209981
Ja , america fright kek
>>
>>690209885
lmao, cool story faggot
>>
>>690210025
That's a one way street for me
>>
>>690209596
Norway lacks the fanaticism to last past air and naval superiority.
>>
>>690209811
When society collapse it'll revert back
>>
File: wDbF4sl.jpg (261 KB, 489x1200) Image search: [Google]
wDbF4sl.jpg
261 KB, 489x1200
>>690210117
truly the newest ive seen in a coons age
>>
What in the hell is diversity?
>>
See in the future we'd be able to put our dicks in the computer and jerk each other off and clone babies
So women will soon be obsolete
>>
>>690210336
Fuck it wouldn't even take all of the U.S to take out Norway.

The bases that are in Texas could beat that country alone.
>>
File: 1462512072590.jpg (91 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1462512072590.jpg
91 KB, 612x612
>>690210336
We still good fight?
>>
>>690210644
Texas fuck it!
>>
>>690210286
Fckn bitch
>>
>>690210184
>lmao
>>690209461
>watch this bitch respond back to me too

tits or this entire exchange is as useless as you are
>>
>>690210365
thats not far away at all. the sheer arrogance of the way things are going right now is ridiculous. dunno how people honestly think we can have a functioning society with a massively growing population, but dwindling job availability/resources
>>
>>690210756
Well Texas has 5 times the population of Norway
Double their gdp
and a larger military presence.

So yah.
>>
>>690210900
Feminism is just some girls who dont wanna anal
>>
>>690210900
Either limit human population or time to colonize space.
>>
>>690210568
You're already obsolete, kys
>>
It's going to be a shit show, and here's the reason: sex. Soldiers are already sexually desperate, as >>690205729 pointed out. But not just consensual sex, I'm talking rape. Even now, 1 in every 3 women in the military have been sexually assaulted. Could you how many cases of rape there would be if there was draft?
>>
>>690210652
I'll give Norway that they have some tough viking badasses but the difference in military toys is where it's at. Unless you want to adopt suicide bomber guerrilla warfare.
>>
>>690210900
Either limit human population or time to colonize space. .
>>
>>690210761
kekkles
>>
>>690210424
Well I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old wooden ship that was used during the civil war era.
>>
File: 1466235899908.jpg (41 KB, 306x343) Image search: [Google]
1466235899908.jpg
41 KB, 306x343
>>690211127
If explosion You can have it yes
>>
>>690211091
Butthole pics or you're obsolete
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x429
>>690211188
You're not wrong
>>
>>690211352
Gross
>>
>>690211255
Mmmmm..... that's the warboner I've been looking for.
>>
>>690196072
Selective service is a communist way of running a country PERIOD. if citizens of a country don't want to go out and fight for it. Theres a VERY VALID REASON FOR THAT DECISION. i would literally fight to my death instead of be drafted to fight for a country that would piss on my mother while going 'lol fuck you faggot' America isnt worth fighting for any more. We need another civil war to wean out all the bullshit.
>>
>>690211510
>Implying that all the bullshit wouldn't win
The amount of niggers and spics in your country tells me otherwise
>>
>>690211352
You clearly don't understand how this place works. It's not surprising, since you just got here from reddit or tumblr. But here, for those too new to grasp a SIMPLE CONCEPT, there are rules.

Post tits or gtfo. I would say I can't believe you haven't heard this by now but it wouldn't surprise me if you're actually too dense to comprehend the concepts behind the words you read.
>this is why youre paid less than a man
>because youre retarded
>>
File: baby suit.png (51 KB, 290x328) Image search: [Google]
baby suit.png
51 KB, 290x328
>>690211510
That'd be an easy win for us since you won't be fighting. Not that it would matter.
>>
>>690211973
Shit the fuck up faggot, let us see the bumhole
>>
exactly. america doesnt give a shit about us. all of our social programs that are supposed to help the poor are broken, yet they want the poor to go out and fight for them? fuck you.
>>
>>690212241
Shut*
>>
>>690211973
I posted tits yesterday but that was to see if they were gross or not to other people and I'm not doing it again. So you have no tits, so you can fuck off about the tits conversation
>>
>>690212360
The poor do nothing for this country. Fuck them
>>
>>690209261
We would pound you with artillery from the sea, you would put up little to no fight. Norway would be taken in a day.
>>
>>690211828
niggers are easily persuaded and the ones who aren't are just cannon fodder anyway.

Spics, if it gets bad enough will crawl back to their 3rd world shitholes where they came from, or pick a side.

>>690212139
Souths got more boots then the north now days bucko. plus we don't care about fighting along side roadways with niggers any more. I know more liberal northern fuckfaces that are more racist and bigoted then people I know who go to fucking KKK meetings. for fucks sake, in my local KKK chapter there's 2 fucking faggots that are apart of it.
>>
>>690212520
Who else is going to serve you your fast food
>>
>>690212497
Then turn off your computer and don't come back until you've thought about what you just said. We're done here.
>>
>>690212520
they literally do EVERYTHING. they run the entire infrastructure
>>
File: QAKFpPF.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
QAKFpPF.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>690212497
>fuck off about the tits conversation

confirmed. you have no fucking idea what you're doing here.
>>
lol, america sucks ass
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (72 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
72 KB, 1000x1000
>>690204494
> trigger finger
>>
>>690212735
lmao, make me. Like really, you can't do shit if I stay on or not.
>>
>>690199113
Yeah but they did different stuff instead of actual combat. Took mens jobs
>>
>>690212771
Oh no, I know. and it's all going according to plan
>>
>>690212674
Robots, that we buy with all the MONEY we have because we're rich.
>>
>>690196072
Well, the US military just became significantly weaker.

Good tbqh.
>>
>>690212770
All they do is steal my taxes, fuck off. Robots would be much more efficient and don't bítch about it every second
>>
>>690212948
>>690210403
>>
>>690213076
>people who are working
>stealing your taxes

literally, someone who doesn't actually pay taxes yet. THE POST EDITION.
>>
>>690200071
u mean the 2 that failed twice and only 1 passed. OK bro
>>
>>690213076
whos gonna make the robots? the poor
whos gonna build the restaurant the robot is in? the poor
whos going to delivery the robot to the store? the poor
whos going to run the store? the poor
whos going to eat in the store? the poor
whos going to pave the roads to get to the store? the poor
whos going to run the electrical grid that powers the store? The poor

gtfo

>>690213162
thats what happens when children try to join a discussion about politics. they just regurgitate what their parents say and have no understanding of how anything actually works
>>
File: 1464459716729.gif (2 MB, 332x215) Image search: [Google]
1464459716729.gif
2 MB, 332x215
>>690213121
>>
>>690213029
Unfortunately this might end up being true.

Women are just physically weaker than men. It's a fact, it's been proven time and again. Ever see that "purple heart" back and forth between G.I. Jane and her C.O?

Or that entire movie in general? It depends on the character of the woman. And most times, she won't be able to pull that man out of the burning tank.
>>
>>690196072

how many women are being drafted into the special forces again?
>>
>>690213162
You do realise we're talking about poor people here. Those that use obamacare, live in public housing, earn income from the government.

If that's not you then shut the fuck up you middle class faggot
>>
>>690213355
once again proving you dont know how anything works

earn income from the government made me laugh cuz i know several people that are disabled and have to live off the government. apparantly the government thinks you can live off 900 dollars a month in california as a grown adult
>>
>>690200872
Jesus Fucking Christ. Do I have to do all the fucking work around here?????

https://twitter.com/kelseaaamarieee/status/743135902247968768
>>
>>690213355
Obama care is FORCED ON PEOPLE. YOU HAVE TO PAY IT. otherwise you get fucking taxed to fucking hell. dude, obama care is some china level commie shit. can't even argue that.
>>
>>690213355
POST TITS ALREADY OR GO BACK TO R.E.D.D.I.T WHERE PEOPLE ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK.
>>
>>690213624
dont bother. hes obviously some kid living under his parents roof. has no fucking clue how the real world actually works. hes just regurgitating the shit he hears his ignorant parents say. theyre probably hillary supporters
>>
>>690199928
As real as it gets, anon.

https://twitter.com/kelseaaamarieee/status/743135902247968768
>>
>>690203121
lol, im sure there are plenty of women out there that are more than capable of kicking your 300 pound asthma ridden ass
>>
>>690213271
whos gonna make the robots?
>robots, who were in turn build buy a well paid engineer

whos gonna build the restaurant the robot is in?
>robots

whos going to delivery the robot to the store?
>robots (self driving trucks etc)

whos going to run the store?
>computers

whos going to eat in the store?
>the rich

whos going to pave the roads to get to the store?
>robots, or it's already been paved by the poor

whos going to run the electrical grid that powers the store?
>robots

You see what I'm getting at? We don't need you. And it's only a matter of time until you're all killed off in petty wars started by us.
>>
>>690213624
People who say this have never had to pay a medical bill in their entire lives.
The math is calculated out to a max of $400-500 a year per each individual (with a salary of $50K or above).

Do you realize that one single hospital trip can cost upwards of $12K?
inb4 sources needed
I am the fucking source. I'm $30K in the hole for my condition. Not asking you to pay for it, just asking the medical industry to stop punishing me just for being sick.
>>
>>690214152
youve seen too many science fiction films /bro
>>
>>690214060
I bet this sounded a lot more insulting in your head, didn't it?
>how original
>>
>>690196072
This is a sad day indeed. The implications are terrible. The last thing I want is getting shipped off to war with a fucking 80 pound woman watching my back. The equal rights movement has gone too far with this... in the event of another massive global conflict that drafts millions all this will accomplish is creating pointless female casualties and an unfortunate number of male casualties that otherwise may have lived had it not been for the 5 foot nothing "soldier" who couldn't help carry him to safety.
>>
>>690203043

>Be soldier
>Take pulse on sandal
"Yep, he is dead!"
>>
File: Back to the kitchen.jpg (10 KB, 324x155) Image search: [Google]
Back to the kitchen.jpg
10 KB, 324x155
>>690198809
>>
>>690214438
You guys REALLY need to see G.I.Jane. It talks about all of this shit. Just ignore the part where she actually succeeds. Shes the exception, not the norm. But it really does talk about ALL of this shit.

>its probably before all of y'alls times anyways
>for fucks sake im talking to children right now
>>
>>690214342
You just wait and see, it's already happening all around you. You people are so blind.
>>
>>690214388
truth hurts, huh?

im sure you've seen jackass no. whatever...the asian female kick boxing champion? id love to see her kick your nuts up your throat
>>
pee pee poo poo pee pee. I like pee pee faggot
>>
>>690198809
imagine if they ever passed a law that gave men equal rights in court in child custody or divorce settlements. women would lose their fucking shit

>>690214686
lol ok bud. please tell me about all those rich people eating in fast food joints. they totally dont have their own live in chefs or eat fine foods or follow health trends like its a religion
>>
>>690214273
I never said that America didn't need a better health care system, but the health care act is some half assed sham [obama care = health care act]

I ask, ALL the time, for the government to setup a government run mental health care system. could benefit millions of people.

also never said anything about the over all healthcare system that's a giant money generator.
>>
>>690214613
I have seen G.I. Jane and you've proven my point. She is the EXCEPTION, not the rule. I'm all for women joining the military if they WANT to.. it shows they have the strength and the drive to excel. But the girl next door being sent off to basic for a few months before being shipped off to the front lines is a fucking horrible idea.
>>
>>690212674
>>690214817
Aren't you this guy? I eat at fast food restaurants sometimes, but that's not the point here. The point is you're going to be made redundant soon and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
The draft is unlawful to begin with. Women arent against it because "thats for men". Men are against it too because its fucked up
>>
>>690213538
I know that you poor faggots keep stealing my money. That's all I need to know, and that's why I process my money else where. Do keep your grubby hands off it.
>>
>>690212520
why do you care about what people do for your country? what the fuck do you do? pick the dick cheese out of your ass hairs? and dont say you work, cause thats not helping anyone but yourself because no one would pay to keep your fat ass in dorito's and mountain dew...

also, are you 70? cause this sounds like something a geriatric grandma would whinge about
>>
>>690215615
you can work and help people anon. lots of jobs that you can do that on. hell once after high school I was delivering pizza, and I helped a stoner out after he couldn't find his lighter, he asked me for one, and offered me to come inside and eat pizza, but I said no that I had to get back to work [was still new]

fucking hated that job btw.
>>
>>690213624
>obamacare is forced on people
And who pays for that Obamacare? I do with over 30% of my income.

I would never see Obama care because I earn my own money. That's how the system actually works.

You poor faggots should just be left to die instead of racking up medical bills and stealing my money.
>>
>>690215544
The draft is a good thing. We should have a minimally sized military and use the draft when needed.

Everyone fights and everyone has skin in the game to avoid war. It makes war more public. We shoudl avoid war as a nation.

Obviously there will be rich, dishonorable assholes who can weasel out of it.
>>
>>690214930
What point did you even bother to make?

Why do you care anyways? It's just more rape victims to you.
>>
>>690196072
Get called up in the draft. To fat to do anything but fly a drone.
>>
>>690215976
I paid $28k in taxes last year. I feel like I could afford to pay more.

You're the poor fag, bitching about paying your dues.
>>
>>690215976
>And who pays for that Obamacare? I do with over 30% of my income.
>30%
>30%

nigguh you stupid. 30% of your income for the standard tax brackets would be like $220,000.00+/- USD a year.

also file your own taxes if you're really getting 30% ripped out from it, flipping burgers.

also read your tax forms, there's a lot more stupid shit thrown in there. yeah .8% [maybe a dollar or two] to basically pay someone to clean street lights locally in your area? lots of stupid shit, Obama care is stupid over all, but it's not the dumbest.
>>
I'm only saying this because I love my girl
I hate the femmys as much as the next guy
But I don't want my girlfriend to hav
>>
>>690215976
$400/yr = $33 a month. Thats assuming you even bothered to get a degree and a decent paying job. If you didn't, you're paying even less than that.

Guess you're THAT broke, huh? One nights worth of food at Chilis is just too much of a goddamn sacrifice, isn't it?
>>
>>690216332
government loves people like you. you should move to euroland.

>literally shouldn't be happy about paying taxes, EVER.

dumbest person ever, I don't even believe your paid 28 dollars in taxes. you jobless neet shitposting.
>>
>>690216604
No I am a well paid software engineer.

I like having social security, NIH funding, and a military. Shit costs money.
>>
>>690216185
What? My point is that drafting women is pointless, dangerous, and will ultimately just increase the number of casualties you industrial cock inhaler
>>
>>690217020
by time you're able to collect social security that shit would of fallen through the roof by then. lmao
>>
>>690216332
>$28k taxes
Is that it? I pay over triple that annually. Talk to me when you actually make a living.

And paying my dues? I don't owe you poor fags a thing. Although I suppose each time one of you faggots gets a mortgage I appreciate it. Keep doing what you're doing.
>>
>>690216485
Well I really do love Chilis anon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.