[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Very curious Has anyone here dated or even personally known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 28
File: 2vncE.png (125 KB, 558x756) Image search: [Google]
2vncE.png
125 KB, 558x756
Very curious

Has anyone here dated or even personally known a female pedophile? If so what happened and how did you find out?
>>
nope, but I live in Japan (I'm white) and a woman has rubbed her ass up against my dick. She did it on purpose. Close quarters on the train.
>>
Yea, my aunt molested me for years. I later found out she too was molested most of her childhood. Not getting into details.
>>
>>690192811
No, but I wish I could. My current girlfriend and I dirty talk a lot about me fucking her and getting her pregnant, and fucking her while she's pregnant. And once I brought up fucking her even while she's breastfeeding and that pretty much sent her over the edge. It makes her cum buckets every time I bring it up. So maybe she is...? I don't know.
>>
Yea, my old elementary school teacher :/
>>
>>690193570
Next time scream "MODS MODS MODS" when she gets close from that.

>She'll love it, I know women.
>>
>>690193863

Story?
>>
>>690193100
how old were you?
>>
File: 1466044453886.jpg (11 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1466044453886.jpg
11 KB, 284x284
>>690194178
>>
>>690194331
Idn, I'm already quite depressed rn
>>
>>690194739
come on anon make my night!
>>
>>690194739

Don't kys please. Remember there's a suicide hotline out there for people who are depressed.
>>
sis in law got me sleepy with hash and I woke up with her face on my pussy and she was like pretty repulsive.I was 15
>>
When I was 12-13, I met some college sophomore on DeviantART and we basically cammed for each other for a while until she almost got caught. Really messed with me for years because I was really lonely and genuinely cared about her while she just treated it like harmless fun.

Fast forward to 15 years old, I meet some 40-something MILF on a MUD and we start chatting. We did the whole camming thing for a while until she started feeling guilty and stopped the whole thing. I wasn't as torn up about that, but it did kinda hurt that she ignored me for a week before being like "yeah I can't do this anymore."

At 17, I started banging my friend's 40-something mom. She turned out to be totally crazy and I learned me lesson not to stick my dick in crazy with that stupid relationship. Doesn't really count since I was 17, but there you go.

Honestly, I'd rather I never had those experiences. It also led to some almost-legal-problems because some people knew I was a lonely dipshit, got nudes from me, and spread them around my online social circles. Admins there found out and those people got a banhammer, not sure if IRL or just on those communities.
>>
>>690193458
get into details
>>
>>690195124
jfc how did you attract all those milfs?
>>
>>690195095
what happened what did you fucking do?
>>
>>690194916
Yea, I know, im not that depressed, just missing someone...

>>690194908

Story...

I was in grade 4 and my teacher would make me and my friend stay after class for detention, she sent my friend home early and I had to stay.

It started out touching me over my shirt, then under, then grabbing my ass, then grabbing my dick. She never jerked me off or anything, just groping over my pants...

But yea, FML
>>
>>690193100
but you're a native japanese?
if yes you are yellow my friend
>>
>>690195431

I'm sorry, dude. That seriously sucks. Pedophilia is disgusting and I hope she rots in hell.
>>
File: 1465874791052.gif (3 MB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
1465874791052.gif
3 MB, 480x250
>>690195431
your a pussy kiddo end it already
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>690193458
that is so hot
moar!
>>
>>690195361
I think the first one was just allured into the idea of messing around with a 15-year-old, especially because her own son was the same age as me.

As for the second, she was just an SSBBW and they're all thirsty as fucking hell.

>>690195898
Trust me, it's only hot as a fantasy. It's not fun being used and manipulated for sex.
>>
>>690195431
4th grade? that's rough man, anything before puberty is so massively fucked up :(
>>
>>690195423
It took me some time to wake up and it was feeling good but I shoved her head away and she explained I needed to know what good pussy eating felt like.
>>
>>690192811
Yeah a friend of mine broke up with her bf one day, and swore off guys

Then she got caught feeding molly to boys at the playground. At some point she got an abortion and 1 month in jail.
>>
>>690195124
>When I was 12-13, I met some college sophomore on DeviantART and we basically cammed for each other for a while until she almost got caught. Really messed with me for years because I was really lonely and genuinely cared about her while she just treated it like harmless fun.

stop being a lame fucking faggot

all young ones need older love in their lives to know what true love is
>>
>>690196180
how the fuck did she only get a month?
>>
>>690195431
>But yea, FML
stop acting like a victim you coward
you have just been brainwashed all of your life to hate being molested
but deep down you know it feels good
>>
File: 18374027349873259872.jpg (386 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
18374027349873259872.jpg
386 KB, 1300x1390
>>690195431
HAHAHA!! Fuck yeah!

NOOOOICE
>>
>>690195714
Yea, idn, it stills kills my mood every now and then, but its whatever I guess.

And since I didn't say anything to anyone, cause I was pretty sure I was the only one, she is still teaching :/
>>
>>690196566
I haven't even told my parents about this, I think I've shared it on /b only a hand full of times. How am I playing victim, believe me, if I could make it "no big deal" I would. But it hurts man
>>
>>690195714
>I'm sorry, dude. That seriously sucks. Pedophilia is disgusting and I hope she rots in hell.
you

stupid

sjw

nigger

I LOVED MAKING LOVE TO OLDER FEMALES

man/boy and women/boy sex is the #1 best love making ever in history
>>
File: pepenight.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pepenight.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>690195431
>never jerked me off or anything

that's fucked up fam
>>
>>690196566
of course it probs felt good
It's a natural fucking reaction
Doesn't mean it felt great afterwards
Shit like this fucks a guy up
>>
>>690196566
Chekt
>>
>>690196566
Dubs don't lie.

Quit being such a little bitch with feelings. Feelings only get you hurt.
>>
>>690195989
>Trust me, it's only hot as a fantasy. It's not fun being used and manipulated for sex.
yes it is!
you must be an ugly ass fat fuck
my 4 female lovers that i had when i was 12-17 were my true loves of my life
non of them were anywhere close to 3's they were 9/10
>>
>>690197005

Well he can be a little cry baby or get over it. Such is being a Man.
>>
>>690197005
only if you are faggotrash or the molester was a nasty looking cow
you need a model to fuck you when you are young
>>
File: 1463067280424.jpg (44 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
1463067280424.jpg
44 KB, 599x449
>>690197585
t.pedobear
>>
>>690192811
>female pedophile
Females can't be pedophiles, male scum.
>>
I WISH I HAD A TIME MACHINE SO I COULD GO BACK TO BEING A 12YO AND TRY AND RAPE MY NANNIES AND TEACHERS
>>
Have a young kid in my extended family, one of my gf's second cousins. Not even teens yet but his parents lost custody due to drugs and a grandma got custody. Turns out the grandma was fiddling him from a very young age.
You can tell it's completely crushes his confidence and self esteem, even as a very young boy. The other grand parents found out and got custody back while their son cleaned up. However you can tell the damage is done. Despite all the good effort from the new grand parents there is clear damage done to his development.

Pedos get what they deserve in prison.
>>
Cause I'm a guy, I should have liked my 4th grade teacher molesting me ?

#FuckingLogic
>>
>>690198085
amen!

only gays hated the love of older females
>>
>>690192811

When I was younger I hung around with 2 brothers. There were 6 children in their family which included an older sister that was about 9 years older than us.

This older sister used to babysit me sometimes.

As long as I remember from maybe 5 or 6 years old, this older sister, Cheryl was her name, would always come up to me and whisper in my ear that I was cute and then give me a kiss on the cheek if nobody was looking.

This went on for years and years.

When she would babysit me she would always make me take a bath and would come into the bathroom with me and actually wash me.

Even when I was 8 or 9 years old when I was old enough to take showers and baths by myself she would still come in and wash me but I didin't mind because I liked when she would wash my dick and also becuase fun and we usually end up having some kind of water fight before I'd get out. And there was a couple times I soaked her shirt and I was able see her nipples right through the wet material.

When I was about 12 years old she was still babysitting me but a couple of years had passed since she had given me baths but this one night I had been out playing football with my friends so when it was time to come in I was all dirty and smelly so she made me take a bath right away.

Right in the middle of the bath Cheryl came walking into the bathroom with me carrying some towels telling me she brought them for when I got out.

I actually noticed her trying to look down at my cock in the tub as she told me this, it was that obvious and it actually gave me a hard on as she finally left the bathroom again.

I got out of the tub and wrapped in a towel I made my way to my room but almost immediatley as soon as I got the door closed behind me there was a knock on it and I opened it up to see Cheryl.

She gave me a smile and told me that if I put my pajamas on right now that she would let me stay up later since I wouldn't have to get changed again.
>>
>>690198234
I think there's a difference between love and molestation
>>
Parents adopted kids when i was younger.
I was there only non adopted kid.
Had a 11 year old adopted sister.
Parents got her because she was kicked out of homes or something, and thought they could help her.
when i was 8 she first started messing with me.
called them games.
went all the way till i was 12.
could get hard and cum by then.
she liked it and would either jerk me off or suck me off pretty much every day
some times didnt want it and she would hurt me badly even burning me and cutting me.
was homeschooled most of my life.
started going to school and my friends started talking about sex.
found out thats what she was doing.
started telling friends.
teacher over heard.
sent to principle and then counselor.
total freakout.
parents and police were brought.
like 8 hour conference.
Had to stay at grandmas for 4 weeks.
when i came back she was gone.
all photos or anything to do with her was gone.
had like 2 years of consoling over this.
Never seen or talked to her again.
parnets wont tell me what happened to her.
>>
>>690197260
I'm an ugly ass fat fuck now, but back then I was thin and relatively attractive. I just didn't enjoy being used. I wasn't some normie, I was basically a socially retarded, depressed, and lonely kid who just wanted someone to love me. Call me a faggot all you want, but it hurt to be used and discarded like that.
>>
File: love my like a lion.jpg (73 KB, 474x630) Image search: [Google]
love my like a lion.jpg
73 KB, 474x630
>>690198234
Old ladies need love too...
>>
File: 1465912003276.gif (3 MB, 346x195) Image search: [Google]
1465912003276.gif
3 MB, 346x195
>>690198345
It's /b/ so not.
>>
>>690196621
you should go back and hate fuck her
>>
>>690198447
greentext newfag figure it out
>>
>>690197979
>Pedos get what they deserve in prison.
HA HA

this is not the 50's anymore,
all child rapers around the world, except for 3rd world shit holes
get segregated from all other inmates,
they get their own wing thanks to all the lawsuits from the past,
and so many kid lovers get so little time that they all end up in low secure mental hospitals, so it's really like going on a vacation to a low grade resort
>>
>>690198447

you fucked up you goddamn NARC
>>
>>690198276
got moar?
>>
File: salc3b2.jpg (157 KB, 1600x644) Image search: [Google]
salc3b2.jpg
157 KB, 1600x644
>>690198447
>some times didnt want it and she would hurt me badly even burning me and cutting me.

goddamn that makes me hard!
>>
>>690198276

..cont.

I said that it sounded like a good idea and waited for her to leave but she just stood outside my door for a couple seconds.

She looked past me and seemed to be looking all around my bedroom when suddenly her eyes sort of lit up a bit and quickly asked me about one of my toys that was in the corner and asked if she could see it.

I opened the door all the way and she entered and went over to the toy and picked it up. I forget what toy it actually was but I think it was a Simon hand held electronic game.

She grabbed the toy and said that shed loved this and then brought it over to my bed and sat down almost right in front of me.

As she looked over the game, I dug into my drawers and pulled out my pajamas and laid them on my bed next to her and then just waited for her to leave so I could get dressed since I was only wearing a towel.

She asked me about the game and had me explain some of the different games on it to her and she got to foolling around with it so I continued to just stand there.

She told me that I should get my pajamas on if I wanted to stay up late and then went back to the game.

I didn't know what to do. I knew she had seen me naked many times but that was a couple years earlier and I was older now so I still felt wierd about getting dressed in front of her. But at the same time I didt' want to look like a chicken or anything and seem like I was scared to get dressed in front of her.

I debated it in my head but then decided to go for it. I turned away from Cheryl and then dropped my towel to the ground so that I was now completely naked and then quickly turned in her direction to grab my pajama bottoms off the bed and then just as quickly turned away from her again and started to put them on.

Before I could even get one foot into my pajamas though, Cheryl stopped me and sort of excitedly said "Wow, your penis is getting bigger since the last time I saw it. Are you getting any pubic hair yet?"
>>
>>690198447
What was her name? What did she look like? I'm sure you could probs find her online now a days.
>>
>>690199535

Damn, this chick is weird. 21 years old and hitting on a 12 year old smh.
>>
>>690199797

yeah online obituary. you killed her bra

fucking idiot
>>
>>690199535
cont pls
>>
ANYONE

ELSE

FEEL

UNLOVED

FOR

NOT

HAVING

PARENTS

THAT

MOLESTED

YOU

WHEN

YOU

WERE

A

CHILD

?
>>
>>690199535
>12
>babysitter
>>
>>690199875
that is not weird at all
you are just a beta that has been lied to all your life
and you have bought those lies fully like a sucker
>>
>>690199797
Her Name was Sara, she took our last name, but her original last name was cole i think, she is a redhead chick, with face freckles, and i probably could find her but have no interest rather then maybe morbid curiosity sometimes but never go through with it
>>
myself. for a couple years now i've been sexually attracted to younger kids, more specifically prepubescent girls. idk man, something about them just really gets me going, the thought of taking advantage of their small smooth bodies, them not being able to do anything about it. idk
>>
Current gf likes them young. Hebephilia.
>>
>>690199535

...cont..

This embarrassed the hell out of me and I tried to answer her as I continued putting my pajamas on and told her that I still did not have any pubic hair yet.

I pulled my pajama bottoms up as quickly as possible and turning to face her again.

Cheryl was not done yet though and came right out and asked me to show her my penis again just so that she could check if I had any pubes coming in because she was sure that I must be getting some at my age.

Again I did not know what to do and just sort of stood there frozen facing her and she noticed my hesitation right away so she started trying to convince me to show her my penis, ashuring me that she had already seen my penis "hundreds" of times (slight exadgeration), and that she saw her brothers penis's all the time and that it was no big thing.

I actually was getting turned on at the thought of showing her my cock but it was still very embarrasing for me so I just could not get myself to show her my dick.

Seeing that I wasn't going to do it, she made me an offer and told me that she would show me her tits if I showed her my cock.

This really got me going because she had nice big tits and I had wanted to see them naked so bad for years now after seeing them through her wet t-shirts a couple of times.

I could not resist this so I double checked with her and asked her to promis that she'd show me her tits if I showed her my dick.

Instead of answering she very quickly lifted up the shirt she was wearing and pulled it right up over her head leaving her sitting on my bed wearing just a bra.
>>
came here looking for /ss/. This thread is fucking garbage
>>
>>690200544
????????????
GO ON
>>
>>690200371
Ditto with my girl
>>
File: grim-reaper.png (800 KB, 650x919) Image search: [Google]
grim-reaper.png
800 KB, 650x919
>>690194916
you fucking cock blocker
>>
>>690200370
Have you ever considered it just to you know...get closure
>>
>>690200371
called rape you pieces of shit
>>
>>690201212
stop being a brainwashed white knight faggot you douche
>>
>>690200768

..cont..

She was around 20 or 21 at the time so she had nice full breasts and a very adult looking body. I just stood there wtih my mouth hanging wide open staring at her as she reached around behind her back and unclamped her bra. Her bra loosened and with one fluid motion she brough her hands back around in front of her and at the same time pulled the bra straps off her shoulders and puled them down her arms and as she did this her bra pulled away from her breasts and she threw her bra on the bed right next to her.

She was sitting on my bed completely naked from the waist up and she was gladly showing me her beautiful breasts sticking her chest right out at me so that I could get a very good look.

I stood there in complete amazement, having never seen a grown women's tits before besides my moms. This was completely different though and had my cock growing harder and harder in my pajamas.

She then absolutely blew me away when she offered, "You can touch them if you want."

I could not fucking believe it and got so excited that I wasn't even sure if that was what she said or not but did not want to blow this opportunity so I quickly stuck out both hands and pressed the palms of my hands directly on to her soft full breasts.

I could feel her nipples poking right into the palms of my hands.

She smiled right at me and then told me that she liked having her nipples pinched and pulled very gently, so I took that as an invitation and tried to do exactly as she described.

She let me fondle her breasts for about 30 seconds before speaking up again and asked if I was going to fulfill my part of the bargin and let her look at my penis.
>>
>>690201212
i know
i mean i like the idea of it but i'd never do it, theres no harm in having an imagination
>>
>>690200904
We've allways been open to each other, talked about everything. She dropped it during sex: "Anon, how would you feel if I fucked a 15 year old-ish?
>>
>>690201029
Honestly, i've only drukenly considered it to kill her, she didn't really have any psychological burden me, but she have some on did my parents, they serperated for a while, and were very religious and took it as a sign from god that they shouldn't have any more kids and not to adopt. it ruined their relations with me as well because of their guilt ruined my teenage years and pushed them away and our relationship as well as theres is rocky and horrible.
>>
>>690201716

What did you say?
>>
>>690201527
cont this is hot
>>
>>690201807
you are a stupid faggot you know that, i legitimately mean it, i mean holy fuck you are the gayest fag in buttfuck town.
>>
>>690201819
No, of course. She's allways been into older guys (and still is). Likes to call me daddy, likes when I'm rough and hurting her during sex. But apparently she had a dominant side aswell, dreaming about younger sub girls.
>>
>>690202213

Your girlfriend sounds like she's going to be given a slap on the wrist for having sex with a 14 year boy one day.
>>
>>690201807
careful dude. that shit manifests.
and i'm sorry about your parents. No one should have to go through that. Seems like no matter what you would have done you've would have gotten the shit end.
>>
>>690200090
nah but my younger sister kind of hinted at it. I told her about how I walked in on some kids we used to know, who were brother and sister, touching each other.he had his hands down her pants. I say it was weird, just to cover my tracks. she says she thinks it's actually natural for people who grow up together to experiment like that. then there was this pause and we looked at each other, and she said "but at least we never did that"
>>
>>690201527

..cont..

I did not want to pull my hands away from her breasts and I was still very embarrassed about showing her my penis and letting her look at it but again, I really did not want to ruin this so I reached for my pajamas and pushed them down to my knees and then stood tall right in front of her and sort of thrust out my hips at her so she could take a good look at my cock.

Before she even reached out and took my cock in her hand she told me that she always knew that I would have a really nice cock and then she made me feel real good by telling me that it was soo much bigger than the last time she had seen it.

She reached out and took my cock into the palm of her hand and wrapped her fingers around my hard shave and very gently and slowly started sliding her hand back and forth along the entire length of it. She began telling me that it "feels so nice" as she did this.

Still holding my cock she began moving it into different positions as she leaned in close to me and began taking a really good look at my penis.

She did this for about a minute and then looked up at me and asked me if she could take a closer look at my penis. I didnt' know how much closer she could get but I quickly agreed becasue having my cock in her hand REALLY felt good and plus I was still looking at her beautiful breasts as well.

Cheryl quickly shuffled off my bed towards me and got down on the ground right on her butt and with her back leaning against my bed and with me stranding right between her spread legs.

She was almost at a perfect hight and my cock was directly in front of her face.

She was still holding my cock and I felt her gently tug on it as she told me to "Come closer". I was already only about a foot in front of her face but moved closer anyways so that my cock was now almost right agasint her face. She actually held it in an upward direction or else the head of my penis would have been pressed right agaisnt her lips, I was so close.
>>
female babysitter was 15, I was 7. Nothing crazy, mostly just kissing but couple times we got to 3rd base.
>>
>>690197260
It's a place where you get to be anonymous, stop making shit up.
>>
In before she demands sitter payment of three fiddy
>>
>>690203089
stop lying you bitch fag
>>
>>690203190
ok i laughed really god damn hard at this.
>>
I'm close to cumming
>>
Some 35 year old would mess around with me when I was like 14.We stopped talking for a while. 19 now and I found her IG recently ;D
>>
>>690192811
yes
>source: am one
>>
Gf and I talked for a full night about molesting little girls, then I had to go in and reassure her that she's not an awful person just bc of that.
>>
>>690203866
please molest me. being molested by an older woman is my fetish, and I'm legal age, so I think that might work out
>>
>>690203887
damn that is hot
i'm gonna try that with my gal
>>
>>690204069
im 19 and not really interested in that kinda stuff
im just like this bc i was diddled when i was a kiddie, too
>>
>>690202840

..cont..

With my penis pointing straight up like this, my balls were completely exposed to her though so as soon as I was moved in close to her, she pressed her face forward and pressed her lips right onto the smooth skin of my ballsack and she began giving it gentle little kisses all over it.

Every time her lips would press agaisnt my balls, it would cause my dick to twitch and jerk in her hand.

She did not stop though and continued kissing my balls, every once in a while looking up at me and asking me "Does this feel nice?"

I was unable to get words out of my mouth at this point so i would just look down at her like a retard with my mouth hanging wide open and just nod in approval.

The grip of her hand loosened on my cock so that she only held it between her tumb and index finger and as she did this she began kissing her way up the underside of my hard throbbing shaft and continued right up to the very tip of my penis and planted a big wet kiss directly onto the opening of my piss slit. Holding her lips there for a good 10 seconds or so.

She pulled her lips away and looked up at me again with a big smile on her face and told me that I can't tell anyone about this and then suddenly she pushed her face forward just as her lips parted and she slid my entire cock directly into my mouth and held it there with her nose pressed right into my pubic area as she began to moan with pleasure.

As she held my entire cock in her mouth I began to feel her tongue sliding up and down the underside of my penis, driving me even more wild.

She just did this for about 3 minutes before pulling off my dick and looking up at me again. "Your penis tastes so good and feels so good in my mouth. Can I keep going?" It was like she was begging to put my cock back in her mouth and again I nodded my approval.
>>
File: broken-f5-button.jpg (114 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
broken-f5-button.jpg
114 KB, 1024x768
>>690202840
>>
>>690204189
shit, i'm 19 too. you got a kik or something?
>>
File: 1458030248906.jpg (135 KB, 774x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458030248906.jpg
135 KB, 774x1000
I'm into little girls, mostly lollies but on occasion a real one can catch my attention
>>
Once i met a 13 years old girl when i was 7 at some shitty reunion, she asked me and my sisters to play hide & seek. once the game started i thought it was a good idea to hide in the girl's bedroom, and i go under the covers. She also chose that place to hide
She noticed i was under the covers and she went under the blankets too... we stared akwardly to each other and started to make out
>mfw that was my first kiss
>>
>>690204345

Doesn't really make her a pedophile
>>
>>690192811

My girlfriend is a pedophile. She says one of her fantasies is to "teach" a little boy about sex.

I really don't care as long as shes not actually going out and molesting anyone, plus, it gets me some hot roleplay sex when she gets me to call her mommy.
>>
>>690204091
>>690203887
I have done this too.
My gf has a fantasy about being molested by her father, not him specially she doesnt know him, but she likes to call me daddy and wants me to praiseher like I would a child.

Its probably the hottest thing ever
>>
>>690204441
let me continue
years later i would get to see her again when she was 21 and i was 14, she confessed me that since we kissed each other, she started to hit into 7 years old kids
>>
File: 1430152626140.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1430152626140.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>690204678

>no him specially she doesn't know him

kek'd
>>
File: 1441603748279.jpg (104 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
1441603748279.jpg
104 KB, 500x320
>>690195124

Which MUD?
>>
>>690202344
It's girls she wants. She likes to talk about how she rapes them when we have sex.
>>
>>690204256
cont pls im diamond right now
>>
>>690204826

1 kiss at age 14 suddenly meant she was permanently into 7 year olds? Sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>690204588
>>690204678
>>690203887
>>690204863

I need to meet your girls..
>>
File: hi-homolka-852.gif (102 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
hi-homolka-852.gif
102 KB, 620x349
>>690204863
>>
>>690204952
it is not, she started looking into younger boys
she always held that feel, until i help her to release it
>>
File: 20141126_102038.jpg (420 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20141126_102038.jpg
420 KB, 1080x1920
>>690205010

Here. Have a pic.
>>
File: 1422780785069.gif (559 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
1422780785069.gif
559 KB, 400x276
>>690205186

>until I help her to release it

Welp guess the fiction rule stick here
>>
File: Patrick_Star_by_Nickar.jpg (59 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
Patrick_Star_by_Nickar.jpg
59 KB, 600x799
>>690204256
please, continue...
>>
>>690205301
that's what she told me believe it or noy
>>
>>690204256

..cont..

She eagerly took my penis back in to her mouth but this time she did not just hold it there, This time she began sliding her mouth and lips back and forth over the entire length of my penis right form the very tip, right down to my balls and than back up again, over and over again. I had never felt anything like this in my life and the pleasure she was giving me was blowing my mind.

I was so mezmerized by my first ever blowjob that I hadn't even noticed that Cheryl had undid her jeans and had her hand shoved down into them and was fingering her pussy.

I only noticed this when she had to pull her mouth off of my cock as she quickly got up and started taking off her jeans and undies right there in front of me.

I could not believe this was actually happening to me as I stood there looking at her breasts in amazement as Cheryl leaned over and pushed her pants down her legs and kicked them off.

When she stood up in front of me again, she was completely naked and my eyes opened as wide as saucers as they scanned up and down her entire naked body taking extra long looks at her pussy and at her beautiful breasts.

I did not have long to look at her though as she reached out her hand and grabbed mine and pulled me to her as she sat down on my bed once again and quickly leaned right over towards me and eagerly took my dick back into her mouth and started sucking me off wildly.

He hand left mine and went directly down between her legs and I watched in amazement as she brought it right to her pussy and began rubbing her clit furiously.

My cock had never been so hard in all my life and I was feeling incredible sensations throughout my entire body that I had never felt before.

I was very nervous about it but I was so fucking horny that I just could not stop myself and I reached down and began fondling Cheryls breasts again and began pinching and pulling gently on her nipples just like she said she liked.
>>
File: 55750953_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
55750953_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>690204297
girls that like lolis are the best
>>
>>690205717
True that
>>
>>690205571

CONT PL0X
>>
>>690192811
>Be me 7
>my neighbor was my age and me and her would play outside together and became pretty good friends.
>She invites me over to watch The Lion King, it had just come out on VHS.
>We watch the movie on the couch and her mom is on the chair.
>During the scene right before Scar throws Muffasa over the cliff, she grabs my hand.
>We stay holding hands til her mom decides to sit on my other side.
>She says she was feeling left out and she grabs my other hand.
>I guess this is something a normal adult would do.png
>She's ever so slightly moving both our hands, which started at resting on the couch cushion, to on my thigh, to right in my lap.
>Now it's gone from holding hands to her hand palming my lap and my hand on top of hers. >Okay this is getting weird now right.gif
>She asks if any of us are cold and before we can answer she throws a blanket over our lap. >Now she's rubbing my little cock through my pants and I'm getting hard as fuck.
>She takes my hand and puts it between her legs and moves my fingers up and down til i get the point that I'm not supposed to stop doing that.
>Then goes back to rubbing my dick.
>I'm glancing over to my friend who's completely oblivious to what the fuck is going on.
>So while my friend who's hand I'm holding is jamming out to fucking Hakuna Matata, I'm fingering her mom who's rubbing my cock.

They moved away a month later.
>>
>>690197005
>>690195431

Fuckin fag alert

>boo hoo a lady touched my baby penis ;_;
>>
>>690205571
cont please
>>
>>690205571

..cont..
Cheryl was not upset about me doing this at all and to my surprise actually started moaning with pleasure and she continued bobbing her head back and forth on my young hard cock.

This went on for another 3 or 4 minutes and Cheryl seemed to be getting hornier and hornier the entire time. She suddenly pulled her mouth off my cock again and was actually panting and breathing heavy as she told me to lay down on my bed.

I did not waste any time at all and quiclkly climbed on my bed and laid down on my back with my young, hard, saliva covered cock sticking straight up in the air.

I was still getting onto the bed, as Cheryl repositioned herself as well and climbed right between my legs and could not get my cock into her mouth fast enough and eagerly began sucking me off yet again. This time though she was spread out between my legs and she had her legs spread wide so I actually watched as her hand went right back down between her legs but instead of rubbing her clit, this time she shoved two fingers right up into her cunt and she began finger fucking herself wildly.

Her pussy was so wet I could hear her fingers sloshing around inside of her as they rammed into her cunt over and over again. The sounds were very erotic and really turned me on.

This went on for another 5 mintues or so. My mind was being completely blown by the incredible pleasure she was giving me and my body began feeling weirder and wierder, the more she sucked me off.

I could feel pressure building up in my balls and abdomin and I really did not know what was happening to me but it actually felt really good so I just let Cheryl keep sucking me though.

The pressure in my balls kept buiding though and then finally it was so powerful that I could hardly even take a breath of air, and then suddenly it completely released as I had my first orgasm and my very first load of cum began shooting into Cheryl's mouth.
>>
>>690206470
>erection at 7
sure
>>
>>690206745
are you serious, faggot? You didn't get hard at 7?
>>
>>690206745
You fucking dumbass. Babies get erections. You get erections all the time.

mfw you.
>>
>>690206470
Was the girls name Gabby?
>>
>>690206916
No, I don't remember her name. She was Puerto Rican and some kind of Asian. Was very pretty to me, if i remember correctly
>>
I am Jared Fogel
>>
>>690206653

..cont..
This caught Cheryl completely by surprise as the first couple spurts shot into her mouth but when she realized what was happening she quickly pulled her mouth off of my dick and then pulled her fingers out of her cunt and with the same hand grabbed my hard young cock and began jacking me off right in front of her face as we both watched in amazement as spurt after spurt of cum spurted out of my penis.

As my orgasm died down and my cum began drooling out of my piss slit and covering Cheryl's fingers, she looked right at me with a smile and I noticed a little bit of my cum on the side of her mouth. "Did that feel good?" She asked, and it was obvious that she was still incredibly horny.

My mouth was completely dry and I really could not get the words out of my mouth so I stuttered as I told her that it was amazing.

Hearing this she leaned forward and took my cum covered cock back into her mouth and began licking and sucking the cum right off of it.

My penis was incredibly sensitive at this point and would jump uncontrollably every time her tongue would pass directly over my piss slit.

As she cleaned my dick with her mouth her hand went back to her cunt and she began fingering herself again. She really needed to cum bad so all of her attentioned turned to her cunt and she pulled her mouth off of my cock and then laid down on my bed flat on her back and began masurbating furiosly right there in front of me.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever since in my life having this 20 year old girl (or close to it) completely naked lying on my bed sliding her fingers in and out of her cunt right there in front of me. My cock actually started getting hard again within only a couple of seconds. I dont' even think I had gone fully limp.

Her breasts looked incredible and seeing them jiggle as she fingered herself turned me on so much I needed to play with them some more.
>>
>>690192811
Kind of.
I mentioned to my ex gf about stuff like this and she told me how she fantasied about fingering her little sister and eating her out. I thought she was joking a good while until she brought it up again.
6 months later she ended up doing it
>>
My ex (21) used to talk about fucking girls between 12 and 16 during sex,and comment on girls we passed by when shopping. The only girl she didn't want to talk/actively fantasize about was her 11yr old sister. But would cum like crazy if you brought up mother daughter incest where she is the mother
>>
>>690207768
please tell me you at least creampied her once.
>>
>>690208023
Story?>>690208270
>>
Got molestsd by an aunt when I was younger (like 5-6) but I had no idea what the fuck was happening all I know was that it felt good until I started discovering things
Would always tell family about it but they thought I was joking or didn't believe a female could molest another female idk
>>
>>690208270
Alright so it's obvious you didn't dump that bundle of perfection, so what'd you do to fuck it up?
>>
>>690208543
hot
>>
>>690207768

..cont..

I flipped over so that I was lying on my belly and moved right up beside Cheryl and I reached out and started squeezing her breasts again.

Cheryl let out a little gasp when she felt this and then quickly told me to suck on her tit.

Her tits were already right in front of my face so hearing her say this I simply lowered my head and then gently sucked one of her hard pointy nipples into my mouth and began to suck on it.

This caused Cheryl to gasp some more and her fingers began moving in and out of her cunt at an even faster pace.

A couple more minutes passed when Cheryl started panting and breathing heavily with her mouth wide open. Very quietly and almost out of breath she whispered for me to kiss her.

I wanted to keep sucking her tits but after all the pleasure she had given me I would have done anything she asked at that point to I pulled my mouth off of her nipple and pushed my face right up to hers and just as I was lowering my head she raised hers up and pressed her lips tightly agaisnt mine and her tongue darted into my mouth and began moving all over.

Our heads lowered onto the mattress but our kiss continued and became more and more passionate and she began breathing heavier and heavier right into my mouth.

Without pulling her lips away from mine, she began to moan right into my mouth that she was going to cum, then she suddenly threw her head right back and let out a loud groan as she was overcome with an incredible orgasm.

Since she pulled her lips away from mine, I went right back to her tit and fondled one breast with my hand while I sucked the other nipple into my mouth.

When she started fingering herself again you could tell that her pussy was completely drenched now from the slowhing sounds her fingers made.

Literally only about a minute passed when Cheryl let out another load groan as her body tensed up as she reached a second orgasm. And then another minute or so later it happened again. A third time!
>>
>>690204863
Where is she from, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>690208463
There isn't really much to it.
She started it all by waiting till her sister was home from school and would show her hardcore lesbian stuff in her laptop in the guise of it being educational and carrying in from stuff shed learned in school.
She started convincing her how it felt nice to have someone do stuff like that etc etc. She didn't take to it at first and if took a few weeks showing her a video every 2 says or so before she agreed to try it after school.
My ex actually got a finger in quite deep considering and managed a few mins out of her before she pulled away and got cold feet.
She left it a few days before bringing it back up and trying again
>>
>>690208719
She started sleeping around so i told her to fuck off. She was almost perfect excepting that she was an overweight whore
>>
>>690204863
What ages does she like?
>>
>>690209084

..cont..

After this orgasm though her body went completely limp and she pulled her soaking wet fingers out of her gapping vagina and just laid thier on my bed completely spent.

I was stil sucking her tits but she pulled my head away from them and then told me to cuddle with her so I moved right up beside her and pressed my naked body right up agaisnt hers and we just held each other and lightly kissed each other a little bit.

In the time since I came, my cock had gotten rock hard again and I was very horny once again and still wanted to play so I let my hands wander down Cheryls body. I did not stop at her breasts this time though and brought my hand right down between her legs and as soon as I found her opening my fingers started getting covered with her juices.

I managed to slip 2 fingers into Cheryl's cunt very easily but as soon as I did, it seemed to wake Cheryl up and she reached down and pulled my hand away from her vagina and told me that next time she would let me play with her pussy but right now we had better get dressed.

So, dissapointingly, that's what we did.

I dressed into my pajamas and Cheryl put her clothes back on and then we grabbed a blanket and went out into the living room and cuddeled up together in front of the TV until it was time for me to go to bed.

Unfortunately that was the only time I got to fool around with Cheryl because it wasn't long after that, that my parents decided I was old enough to stay on my own. And although she was my friends older sister, I really did not see her that often and when I did she was usually with friends or her parents were around.

I never did tell my friends what me and their sister did that night either.

A couple years later I did tell another one of my friends about it though and this friend lived right next door to Cherly and when I told him, he told me that Cheryl used to babysit him too and she sucked him off a couple times too and had even let him fuck her.
>>
>>690207768
Please tell me someone is saving this story.
>>
File: 1344580758690.gif (484 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
1344580758690.gif
484 KB, 200x149
>>690210173
Indeed I am!
>>
>>690210173
of course fam
>>
>>690210668
my kind of nigger
>>
>>690210668
>>690210731
Praise be to these glorious bastards!
>>
>>690210173

That last chapter was the last one
>>
>>690209361
>>690209250

13 to 17. She likes to talk about how she wants to sexually humiliate them when we have sex. Texts me rape stories when she's drunk or horny. And, as other anon above, also likes to comment on how she wants to fuck girls that she sees on the street.

We live in Sweden.
>>
Can someone direct me to more stories like this?
>>
>>690210884
post what ur friend told u
>succ
>fucc
>>
My wife shares the same attraction to young girls as I do.
>>
>>690210926
I live in South Africa. I am pretty sure ahe was going to get to her younger sister eventually, but the girl is just too young at the moment
>>
>>690197837
(You)
>>
File: 1465523216975.jpg (30 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
1465523216975.jpg
30 KB, 600x374
>>690194739
Too sad to post a story about how you fucked your teacher
You should be happy af
>>
>>690211335
Mine is somewhat into incest, but doesn't have a sister. She have a younger brother but not into young boys, only girls. We've talked alot about her aunt though.
>>
>>690204256
Thanks for the morning fap
>>
>>690212799

My pleasure. Seriously. I love helping guys cum.
>>
>>690192811
Yeah, well. She thought she was molesting me, and I had to pretend I didn't understand. From about 8 till just before my 12th b-day.
I get how society wanted me to be a victim, but that just did not apply.
Pretty happy with child protecting legislation, tho. Have to be a pretty fucked up kid to want sexual relations with adults.
And no, I have no pics of her, and even then, she was by no means a hottie.
She did better at teaching me personal hygiene than my parents ever did.
>>
File: 1466060410173.jpg (39 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1466060410173.jpg
39 KB, 560x560
Ex was totes a female pedo. We roleplayed the mother son thing a lot. She was 22 years older than me.

Shit was cash. Crazy bitch, but the sex was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

Almost worth it.

Almost.
>>
>>690213147
a relative?
>>
>>690212143
>>690210926
How would she humiliate them?
>>
there was this girl I was talking couple years back. she was 27 at the time, she got raped by her friends father when she was 6 or 7 and she was now into roleplay, watching hardcore rape cp and fantasizing that the girl is her. I wasn't into rape but the vids and rp turned me on. But she was also needy and crazy af so i dumped her after couple months.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>690209850
10/10 first time i cum reading a story , that was just too hot
>>
>>690209850
Someone should save this story.
>>
>>690196295
except she ditched me and ended up marrying some dude she was dating and never told me about.

>>690204848
If you can guess correctly, I'll tell you. If you're looking to search for the MILF, you're SOL because the MUD doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>690216699

There's a lot of MUDs to guess from. Was it Arm or SoI?
>>
>>690194178

>Next time scream "MODS MODS MODS" when she gets close from that.

I know that always gets me off
>>
>>690198447
Poor girl. I hope she was okay.
>>
>>690195989
my dream is to fuck an ssbbw who is much older than me. will have to do it soon since they only live to about 35.

and thanks to your advice, I will make sure it is anonymous/nsa with no pictures.
>>
>>690192811
two, actually. both were sexually abused as kids themselves, and liked the *idea* of sexual contact with girls but had never (had the opportunity to) acted on it.

the first girl i found out when i was using her laptop and found a bunch of cheese pizza she was downloading on limewire and brought it up to her.

the second girl admitted it after i made an off hand remark after finding out she was also abused as a kid, "my ex was abused, and she was into cheese pizza" "oh... yea... well..."

didn't really bother me as long as they weren't acting on it. the girls were mentally unstable victims of abuse, so naturally the relationships didn't last due to other obvious reasons. the sex was wild and fantastic tho.
>>
>>690216911
Good guess. I guess we knew the same person? Or you're someone who knew me back when I was addicted to benzos.

>>690217231
Just don't stick your dick in crazy and make the same mistake I did.
>>
>>690209278
kept doing it or that all that happened?
>>
File: Radical.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Radical.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>690216911

I admin'd on both. I coded herpes on one.
>>
>>690218648
Who were you on both?
>>
My older sister. I don't remember how old we were exactly but she was hairless. I think I was five/six which would make her ten/eleven.

>Came into my bedroom early morning got into bed with me.
>Told me to go under the covers
> she's naked waist down
> put my head between her legs.
> Bald little pussy, tightly packed, pale flesh coloured, remember it had a candy like smell.
> tells me to kiss it, I give it lots of little kisses all over. I remember it tasted nice
> can't recall how long I did it for or what she was doing
> After a while I said to her do you want to have sex like mommies and daddies?
> Ok anon
> try to poke my little winky in her. Its limp and awkward sideways facing each other position. Doesn't work
> try for a bit she gets nervous leaves
> She doesn't talk/look at me the rest of the morning
> I forget about it for years, till something jogs my memory. By then I'm a sexless desperate teen. Think about blackmailing her to fuck me, too chicken besides she's already a complete bitch by then hate each other.
> never could flap to it because she really is such a horrid bitch really just kills my boner

TL:DR my Older sister made me kiss her bald pussy, to limp to pop her cherry.

Sorry no porn ending. I feel like this wasn't the only time she did it to me but the other times are to vague or foggy. I like incest porn, she's pretty too but could never flap to her even as a hate fuck she's just such a bitch.

I have 2 other sexual encounters. One brief encounter with my tutor and the neighbour girl 1year older (neither or porn rated just encounters that with hind sight can see the sexual over tones I missed as a young boy)
>>
>>690218710

Vite/Jocal.
>>
>>690218648
that music video is fucking awesome
>>
>>690218845
You did good code work on both.
>>
>>690194916
I hope you aren't serious.

You can't be serious.

I raised you better.

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ANOUT WHAT YOUVE DONE!!
>>
>>690192811
No, women dont want to have sex wit me.
>>
>>690218777
>Think about blackmailing her to fuck me, too chicken.
>777, Don't be a chicken the gods of /b/ approved.
>>
>>690207269
When I was 15 I was camming with a 40 something Puerto Rican I met on a MUD. Her name was betty. We broke up when she got pregnant because I certainly didn't get her pregnant over the internet, someone pounded that pussy and nutted in it so fuck that.
>>
>>690218845
whoa wait is Arm still up? I'm kinda shocked it's lasted so long. I thought it died years ago.
>>
My sister used to babysit me when we were younger. She told me that in order to become a man, I had to show myself to my oldest sibling for approval (her). It ended up with her molesting me almost every day for a year, until my mom found out. She went into therapy, and we found out she had been touching several other younger boys at school. She was diagnosed with multiple disorders, and because she was a minor, it was all sealed. She's got a family of her own now, but we don't really talk.
>>
File: total-recall-mars-surface.jpg (19 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
total-recall-mars-surface.jpg
19 KB, 650x366
>>690209850
>>
File: 1426408130434.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1426408130434.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
Did anyone else have penis inspections? I did only in elementary, they had a little mobile bungalow where the doctor whipped down and pants, pulled the skinn back and shit. My mom was present, but still was super awkward.
>>
>>690220367
haven't seen that meme in a little while
>>
>>690220367
No...
>>
>>690220367
your mum lick your tip?
the male doc sipped on your glue?
>>
File: 1410554986431.gif (2 MB, 310x368) Image search: [Google]
1410554986431.gif
2 MB, 310x368
>>690220619
Nah it was a female doctor, thin and blonde hair, they laid me back on a table to do that shit but pulling the skin back hurt. I remember her stopping and my mom and her kind of arguing then they let me go and go back to recess. Weird shit, didnt remember it much until now.
>>
>>690219497
nah I really do hate her we're grown up now families of our own. I known bitches before and flapped about hate fucking them. But she's something else like sniffing dog shit. She's greedy little whore and she determined to weasel my parents for money takes every chance to stick a knife in my back. She's even convinced by dad to keep working well into his late 70's despite ill health (all kinds of hearts problems/operations) because she knows if he retires I'd take over. If I had any proof to blackmail her it wouldn't be for sex it would be for her to disappear.
>>
>>690198447
She blows you pretty much everyday, and this is how you repay her? Scumbag.
>>
>>690221021
This
>>
I lost my virginity to a 23 y/o when I was 16

is that pedophilia?
>>
>>690198451
You are indeed a stupendous faggot. You need to get a sex change. I'm pretty sure you're a woman stuck in a boy's body.
>>
>>690196515
She's white
>>
>>690221200
to each their own
also checkem
>>
My mom's friend from when I was about 7 or 8. She would always come over and watch me until mom got home from work. Only like an hour or two each time. She told me she liked to see how I was growing, and that she could teach me things that would help me with women later on. I ended up telling my mom after she got suspicious, and we moved soon after.
>>
she's 30 and I'm 21, she's been a teacher and says she never wants kids yet gets along with them very well. sometimes I catch her staring and commenting how a little boy is cute. she calls me baby a lot and loves when I suck her tits. I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty sure she's a pedo
>>
>>690192811
I'm actually one of those guys that jerks it to loli, but while admitting I have a problem I know I will never have kids because I couldn't live with the guilt of fucking up a kid.. anyways I think it's obvious I'm this way for a reason, as all are it seems, so I just couldn't do it. Anyways I met a girl we get to going out and shit she's real cool, likes a lot of the same shit I do but she's not screaming about being a gamer girl. Shit gets sexual and yeah I do like women too, but mostly it's about personality and young faces, the rest I mean I'm not picky. On to the point, she found out I like loli, was looking through my porn folders on my laptop because she's genuinely a perv and found all of it. I guess she didn't know how to tell me so one day I'm sitting there and she's using my laptop like I let her do online, and she asks if I want to look at porn with her and I'm like he'll yes I do, what do you want to see? I can probably find it for you!
She's acting all weird and shy and eventually says she knows about exhentai and wonders if I can get to it. I can so I'm already thrilled because she knows at least a little about cookies, and so she types in. 'Straight_Shota' I actually didn't even know what it was until she showed it to me and when I was looking through I mean I had no idea what to think. This story has been long enough so to get to the point we broke up because I actually found out that she would do stuff with her younger cousin, he was like 3, there'd be times I'd walk in on her babysitting and she would be playing with his and I don't know, I just couldn't deal with it. Considering what she knew about me too I just left her a clean message on her phone warning her continuation with him like that and how my moral standing was obviously much different than hers, never talked again. It kind of fucked me up for a while feeling that much attraction and disgust at the same time.
Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.