[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to enhance the effect of Adderall >Inb4 insert in pooper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 230x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 230x172
Best way to enhance the effect of Adderall
>Inb4 insert in pooper
>>
Tums or baking soda. Also avoid acidic drinks like soda.
>>
>>690189549
Crush in a grinder and snort
>>
>>690189549
Insert in urethra
>>
>>690189549
Drink sugar free red bull with it.
>>
>>690189781
this works every time do this OP
>>
Inserting in pooper would work though.
>>
maybe try taking with nicotine pills?

I've never used adderall but nicotine is a great stimulant, if you aren't a smoker. They really focus you but I don't use them a lot because I still have no motivation anyway so it's pointless.
>>
>>690190047
I second this. All the other responses seem to be jokes but this is the shit.
>>
>>690190909
Dipping tobacco can work to. Just try some Copenhagen. Grizzly might be too strong and make you over stimulated.
>>
Snort it
>>
install ubuntu
>>
>>690189549
Crushed to powder and 50/50 mixed with mdma is the best high that I've ever had,That was after years of random drug abuse.
>>
>>690191079
tums actually potentiate amphetamines cuz the tums prevent a lot of the shit from dissolving in ur stomach acid
>>
Redbull and a cigarette will do you right.
>>
>>690189549
Crush Percocet and Adderall, mix them together, make short small lines, snort.
>>
don't swallow the capsule just swallow the beads

also drink a 5 hour energy with it
>>
K faggots:
Listen up:
Grapefruit juice.
Anything that will reduce the acidity of your gastric contents because Adderall is primarily composed of dextroamphetamine which is readily basic and has greater bioavailability under pH >8.
>>
>>690191728
As someone who is prescribed adderall and dips I can vouch for this. When ever I put a dip in it really gets me going to the point of tweaking sometimes.
>>
Snort it.
>>
crush that shit up to a fine pink powder and snort it. Fuck smoking it because it'll fuck up your lungs faster than cigs. Railing that shit is my fav method.
>>
Crush it up and snort it...
This is the most enhanced you will get it trust me
>>
>>690192308
That you, Harmon?
>>
>>690192586
Don't listen to the subhuman biology-inept trash that spout the "crush it" party line.
The bioavailability is lower with insufflation, furthermore, the crash is worse. If you don't wanna be feeling emptier than a bitch with borderline personality disorder, listening to velvet underground on the come down -- thinking about nothing but ending it all...don't snort it. esp if in large amounts.
>>
>>690192269
Lol autist. Don't mix uppers and downers.
>>
Fuck snorting adderall. I guess if you really like railing shit then go for it, but if you want the effects to last longer, eat some tums and wait about 40 minutes... then eat however many pills you need. Take it on as empty of a stomach as possible and for a few hours after taking the adderall don't drink or eat anything acidic.

Drink some shit with caffeine in it while you're speeding. THEN, when your shit starts wearing off, pop a couple more to keep dem feels going. Don't redose for a 3rd time... its a waste and totally pointless, I promise.

tl;dr adderall is delicious after eating some tums
>>
>>690192436

Agreed. Love throwing in a lip when I'm on adderall. I don't even like dip that much so its great.
Unfortunately every time after an adderall binge my lungs are fucked from all the cigarettes I smoke. But its all good.
>>
>>690192861
Spoken like someone who has never railed anything before. That shit is gonna hit you a lot harder and faster if you snort it, so it's worth the trade. Don't listen to this fag.
>>
>>690193017
Artist lol ever heard of a speedball mutha fucker unless you have had a speedball you have no idea the power of your own body and what it can give you.
>>
>>690191866
works every time
>>
>>690193103
>eat some tums
What is better, tums or baking soda?
>>
>>690189549
>sleep well the night before
>eat proper meal before taking
>take vitamin b complex tablets
>take magnesium or iron tablets
>take L-tyrosine
>take 5-htp
>have any form of caffeine

pick one or all
>>
>>690192861
If you crush "dextroamphetamine", which is in Vyvanse, it's worthless to snort because it absorbs in your gastrointestinal tract. But the actual "amphetamine" chemical, which is in adderall, is very effective when insufflated.
>>
>>690193442

Baking soda might technically be better, but it tastes like absolute shit so I hate doing it. Instead I just eat several tums (however many I feel like I can handle at the time) and it works great.
You can try baking soda, but imo its absolutely disgusting and I gag just thinking about it.
>>
>>690193603
5 htp lol
>>
>>690193341

Railing it will definitely make it hit faster and harder, but it will make the effects die down much much faster than if you just ingest it.
Like he said, oral bio-availability is MUCH higher, so the best bang for your buck is to eat it. BUT, obviously, if you just enjoy snorting shit and don't mind it being a short lived rush, there's no problem with it.
>>
>>690193614

This. It's wasteful to snort your adderall, but some people just love to put shit in their nose. I'm not a fan... I'd rather eat that shit. I'd sooner put it in my pooper before I snort it
>>
>>690189549
Empty stomach, alcohol maybe
>>
>>690193614

Adderall contains both dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. Therefore snorting it will waste some of the good stuff inside
>>
>>690189549

OP, if you plan to use adderall on a fairly regular basis, please make sure to research it. I recommend just googling 'adderall bluelight' and just read everything.
Adderall is delicious and awesome, but you can't underestimate it. It'll fuck you up.
>>
File: ass_squirt_disgust.gif (4 MB, 251x225) Image search: [Google]
ass_squirt_disgust.gif
4 MB, 251x225
>>690192001
Mix with tums then snort
>>
>>690193979
have you ever tried it with amphetamines?
>>
>>690195226

I think the point of 5-HTP is for trying to reduce tolerance after binging on adderall. Same with magnesium and various vitamins. Basically, adderall works best when you are as healthy as possible mentally and physically.

So, after an adderall binge, it is wise to eat super well, take supplements if you desire, and wait several days before doing adderall again.
>>
>>690193325
I take a break from it after awhile because my gums get so fucked though
>>
>>690193874
It's not as bad if you wash it down with clean water as you do it.
>>
I lost 60 pounds in 3 months on adderall, I was overweight so it helped me out but if you are already at a healthy weight make sure you force yourself to eat.
>>
>>690195573

I only dip when I'm at work. Its a bitch to walk to the smoking area and it helps me smoke less. Obviously its not a healthy alternative but at least my lungs recover a bit.
About to throw in a lip right now though since we're talking about it... and I happen to be on adderall haha
>>
>>690195704

Yeah I always had a chaser after trying the baking soda method... but I still can't handle it. Baking soda is so fucking gross haha
I'll just take tums. Those are at least tasty in their own way
>>
Anyone got tips to enhance some shitty Ritalin?
>>
>>690195982

Yeah. Switch to adderall.

Seriously. I had methylphenidate (concerta) for a while and it was fucking shit. It was shit to abuse, and it was even shit for therapeutic purposes.
Only way to enjoy it, that I found, is to take enough to speed, and then wait a long ass time for tolerance to go down. Then do it again.
I tried breaking the extended release mechanism; I tried railing it; I tried lots of shit. Methylphenidate is shit
>>
>>690195734
I went from 183 pounds to 138 pounds. Now that I haven't abused it since January, I'm up to 160 pounds.
>>
>>690193349
Preach brotha kek
>>
>>690196438
I went from 210 to 153, I'm going into college and have taken a break from adderall for the summer and have evened out at 160.
>>
>>690195819
I'm about to put one in to buddy, Cheers!
>>
>>690189549
Orange Juice or other Vitamin C helps a lot...Also rail it
>>
>>690197058
Damn. When I went to the doctor his jaw dropped when he saw how skinny I got. I looks like I had just been liberated from Auschwitz.
>>
>>690197299
>Orange Juice or other Vitamin C
Don't listen to this guy. Anything with citrus kills the high.
>>
>>690197355
I was fat so when I went in to the doctor I just looked like I was supposed to but when he looked at the sheet and realized how much weight I had lost he thought I was sick.
>>
>>690197299

Sure, when you're trying to recover from an adderall binge. But if you drink orange juice/take vitamin C shortly before or after you take adderall, it will just cause it to absorb faster. Which, for many drugs is desirable, but you actually want adderall to absorb slower. Which is why people take tums or baking soda to alkalize their stomach contents before taking adderall
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.