[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone here ever met a transgender person irl? i just met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
has anyone here ever met a transgender person irl?

i just met one in my CC summer courses and HOLY FUCK is it the most creepy stalkerish and dangerous individual i think i have ever met.

is this typical of all transgendered or did i just stumble upon a human who is creepy that happens to be transgendered?
>>
People are people, man. Some are creepy, some aren't. Grow up
>>
>>690179809
Ive met a few and most of them were "normal" so yeah you just met a fuked up person

Then again my Ex GF (BF? FtM) Was also very attached and stalkerish so might be
>>
>>690179809
did you wanna suck it down for sally?

Or did sally want to cum on timmy?
>>
>>690180270
i'm considering dropping the class even though it would fuck my school schedule up just so i never have to interact with that thing anymore

its seriously that fucking revolting and scary
>>
File: dance with the devil.jpg (173 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
dance with the devil.jpg
173 KB, 1080x1080
met a few who i suspected, but never any obvious ones. btw, who's dick is bigger?
>>
>>690180528
lol!!! are you a girl or boy anon?
>>
>>690180647
I don't think Whitney Cummings has a dick
>>
Yes. While I was in the Navy, I traveled to many different places. When we pulled in to port, we were horny as hell and ready to fuck anything in a skirt.

In places like Subic Bay in the Philippines, Thailand, Korea, Singapore, Tijuana and just about anywhere we went, we always gravitated toward the red light districts, which often were in and around the bars that catered to us.

Girls would come from all parts of these countries to make a buck fucking us to oblivion.

Many times lady-boys would come as well to try and get in on the action. I don't know personally how much of a market there was for them, but they were always trying to pick off an unsuspecting drunk, and sometimes succeeded.

They dressed like women, acted like women, looked like women, and smelled like women. I was always careful to not take one home, but I wasn't rude to them, and they weren't rude to me. I told them I wasn't interested, and they moved on. I didn't find them offensive or obnoxious. They were trying to make a buck like anyone else. I don't recall any negative experiences with any of them.
>>
>>690181558

silly anon, she is HUNG
>>
>>690180200
weirdo
>>
File: Dave.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Dave.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>690179809
I don't know about the stalkerish vibe.. I just find them weird as the start to transition. I had some college classes with this dude named dave. Beefy motherfucker, built like arnold, looked like matthew mcconaughey. summer break happened and was in line sigining up fo fall semester, see this massive chick in a miniskirt, built just like dave... shit. It was dave, arms still fucking huge.

Pic somewhat related
>>
>>690180200

They tend to kind of be desperate for approval since people treat them shitty a lot of the time.

Some of them are legitimately nuts, but I have a MtF friend in a stable, long term relationship. She's mostly normal and not really any more crazy than actual females. Maybe less so.
>>
>>690181684
thats different. those are people who have no mental illness, just people who see an opportunity to trade their physical services for money.

i'm talking about ones who just feel the need to be the other gender due to confusion in the brain or mental illness or whatever.

its fucking terrible
>>
>>690181684
>in the navy
>claiming to be straight

riiiiight
>>
>>690180091
what anon said
>>
>>690179809
Sure have, OP! I'm friends with a guy whose roomie is transgender.

(S)he is super weird, but they were weird before they started transitioning, too. Very reclusive, very awkward when they do talk in a social setting, and also impressively bad hygiene; much like my friend's other roomie, who's not transitioning and is just normal social trash.

The actual answer to the question is, you'll see a lot of trans people who are going through an actual literal identity crisis, where they don't know who the fuck they are anymore because even the first question in Pokemon is difficult for them to answer. They'll try on identities like clothes, so you'll see a lot of them trying to fit in with misfit groups like emos/goths, druggies, tumblrinas, furries, things like that, the ones that are most accepting of "weirdos". (come to think of it that might be why bronies had such an influx of trannies) Compound that with crippling loneliness from not knowing what sex they are (never mind what they're attracted to) and the fact that most trannies are late-teens, early-20's kids who wouldn't know what they wanted even if they weren't trans, and you wind up with a group that has a LOT of potential to be fucking weird.

But they're just people, who admittedly wear their weirdness right on their sleeve rather than covering it up with aloofness or timidity. Get to know them, and you'll probably find out they're mostly scared, confused idiots like the rest of us.

And to answer the inevitable question about my friend's roomie, no (s)he's not hot. Still too chubby, and frankly a disgusting person regardless of gender; they have long fucking hair that sheds so frequently it forms goddamn tumbleweeds. Super gross.
>>
>>690179809
A lot of really creepy people end up trans, but not all or even most trans people are creepy fucks. I have met several trans people (I bartend at a nightclub), some clearly have a major social disorder, others range from obvious but chill about it to "oh holy shit, you're a dude". Consider the fact that you've seen dozens if not hundreds of trans people who were so good at hiding it that you didn't notice they were trans.
>>
>>690179809

Yes, they are all over the jails. Out of 60 guys on my block, 3 were 'women'. They don't look nearly as good without that makeup and outfit on though, they look like dudes with tits.
>>
>>690179809

I know two really well. One is F2M the other is M2F.

Both a pretty fucked in the head. The F2M was raped for about ten years by his brother but was pretty accepted by the rest of his family when he said he wanted to transition.

The M2F was totally cut off from her family (super religious) and now has a huge hatred for pretty much everything. Plus pretty severe anxiety and a bunch of other crap.

I wouldn't call either one creepy, stalkerish or dangerous though
>>
>>690182977
I never met anyone like that. I honestly believe that if we were more sexually open, and less uptight about it, normal seeming people would not be ashamed to be open about their sexual preferences, and their sexual identity. It would be seemingly normal people embracing a trans identity, and not just the obsessed and mentally unstable.

One thing I learned over all those years is that every other part of the world seems to be much more pragmatic and objective about sexuality than America.
>>
I had a good friend who is transgender. We met in nursing school, i basically carried her thru the program. She got super attached and bassicly went atomic on me because i wouldnt date her. Kinda cute passable just not attracted to that, did not want to wrangle that dangle.
>>
Yeah, one was cool and showed me >her dick a few times. We mostly just played videogames together though

I dated someone who ended up saying they were FTM but >he never did anything about it and continued living as a female and just wanted me to say "boyfriend" crazy bitch regardless.
>>
>>690183484
>actual literal identity crisis
this is not a real thing, its just the deranged ramblings of mentally ill men and women who through some trauma or simple defect, have decided they are a different gender.
>>
>>690183144
>claims to know anything about people in the navy even though he has never been in it
Riiiiiight.
>>
>>690182572
did you fuck dave?
>>
File: tmp_28385-Picture 381-1592848466.jpg (461 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28385-Picture 381-1592848466.jpg
461 KB, 1600x1200
So, I've got a bit of a strange personal story with a mtf transgirl who used to cam a lot and was kinda popular here on /b/ back in like 2009/10. (0/?)
>>
>>690184232
(playing Smash)
Trap: Hey, wanna see my dick?
OP: Meh, why not?
(Trap flashes dick)
(both Trap and OP go back to playing Smash.)
>>
>>690179809
I've met quite a few tranny prostitutes, yes for sex but also hung out and we've had a few drinks, but they always struck me as very nice and pleasant. I'm talking high end here (not just pasable but drop dead gorgeous) so that, and me being a client, might be a factor. I don't see any reason they would be nasty in everyday life although again, traps who are succesful in looking/acting like women and can still get it up might be a very small sample.
>>
>>690184902

Is it about darktrap? If so yes
>>
File: like2.gif (177 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
like2.gif
177 KB, 500x411
>>690182572
pic is fucking hot
>>
>>690179809
Met one (Isabella shore on the place without moms) and she is definitely fucking insane. Compulsive liar as well. Trans women are usually really fucked in the head.
>>
>>690184249
Eh, I personally don't necessarily think that being trans is a fully legit thing: I don't think that people can be "born the wrong gender", I think they just feel that way.

But the thing is, even if it's a mental disorder or trauma, in their head, it's totally real. Similar to depression: things are not actually irredeemably awful, your entire life is not forfeit just because you got fired or whatever. But to them, they really are unsure whether they "should" be the gender they are. I hate that it's not more quantifiable than that, but mental illness really is kind of subjective, you can't just swab their cheek and say "yup look at those samples they've got transgenderitis".
>>
File: lena.jpg (54 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
lena.jpg
54 KB, 435x580
>>690179809
In a shocking twist - crazy people often act crazy
>>
>>690179809
they are already mentally ill, them having other mental illnesses isn't too far fetched
>>
>>690185004
nah we flirted a bit and cybered on MSN a couple times
>>
>>690185320
there is no fucking need for them to so strongly parade their sense of self all around.

they "feel" the wrong gender? fucking deal with it holy shit these people are just so fucked in the head they have no limiter to the bounds of degeneracy and shame. they need serious mental help man not acceptance, they need mental help
>>
File: lolwatevr.jpg (33 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
lolwatevr.jpg
33 KB, 720x540
>>690184902
>>690185171
(1/?)

So, I met her on steam playing some fps. Hear girl voice in game, think, wow a girl playing fps, that's kinda rare. So I check her steam profile and see all these super lewd steam groups she's in and think, wow, a girl playing fps who's also not afraid to admit she likes nasty/lewd shit, is this some kind of dream? Anyways, I add her to friends, thinking she'll probably ignore the request and I'll just go on my way.
>>
File: megutits.png (800 KB, 875x1250) Image search: [Google]
megutits.png
800 KB, 875x1250
>>690185644
>confusing personal blogs with how people act in real life
>>
A lady i work with used to be a man, and I remember that when she was a man, she was always so angry and wound up all the time, but now she's super chill (and pretty hot). I think you just had a bad experience
>>
>>690179809
yes

friend of a friend, got introduced at a party and hung out together for a while

OMG. He(fuck your pronouns) was the biggest emotional wreck drama queen I've ever met. And im gay!
>>
>>690179809
I would guess at least 80% of them are fucked up in the head.
>>
>>690179809
>I met one in Thailand. I had just joined the Navy. I was young, dumb, and horny as fuck. I wasn't into traps then or at least I hadn't figured that part about myself out then.

>I went to this show that they have there. I didn't know but it was a lady-boy show. The hottest trap in the place was hitting on me the whole time I was there. When I was 18 I was pretty fucking good looking so I wasn't overly surprised.

>I had heard stories of course but this trap was so fucking beyond believable that I didn't want to even entertain the thought that she might have a cock. I was with her all night. We went to a couple clubs after the show and made out. She let me fondle her tits. In the back of my mind though there was this sneaking suspicion that she might be a trap growing in my mind. But like I said she was the most passable trap I have ever seen and deep down a part of me really didn't care.

>Eventually we made our way back to her place where we showered together. Its hot as balls in Thailand. My suspicion was all but confirmed because she wouldn't take her panties off. I didn't push the issue because I didn't want to believe it.

> Finally we wound up in bed together. We were making out and groping. Up until this point she had brushed me off every time I had tried to put my hands down her pants. This time I pushed her hand away and put my hands down her panties, hoping for pussy but not surprised when I found her tiny cock kind of rolled up and tucked between her legs.

Continued....
>>
>>690185995
>She tensed as I got my hand on her cock. I think she was expecting me to freak out and beat the shit out of her. A swirl of emotions assaulted me then. I was at the same time surprised, disappointed, angry, frustrated. But I was also still very horny and a little turned on by how fucked up the whole situation was. I don't know if she was really trying to hide it from me, she didn't speak very good English and any local would have known what she was right away. If I being honest I was still very attracted to her, even with the cock, so I went with it.

> I pulled her panties down the rest of the way and I started sucking her tiny cock. She gasped and moaned as I went to town on it. Her cock even fully erect was small, maybe no more then 5 inches long, my cock by comparison was massive. We took turns sucking each others dicks. I had never had sex with a guy but I had fingered my own asshole once or twice and knew it felt really good. I really wanted to let her fuck me in the ass but this was some random lady-boy I had met on the streets of Thailand and I was afraid of AIDS. We didn't have a condom or even lube. I tried to stick my dick in her ass but she was pretty small herself and my dick was way too big to fit without some serious lube. If I had to do it over again I probably would have just held her down and shoved it in but again I was scared of AIDS so I didn't really push it.

>I wound up just rubbing my ass against her shaft, kind of like giving a lap dance, until she came. Then I flipped her over and stuck my dick between her ass cheeks and rubbed it between them until I nutted all over her back. The next day I sucked her off again before wandering back to my ship, getting there late by the way. For a good long while the memory of what I did fucked my head up. I had never seriously been interested in dudes or even chicks with dicks. It wasn't until years later that I came to be comfortable with my love of traps.
>>
>>690180091
WRONG.

If you are transgender, you are more likely to have other issues by percent.

They are a walking accepted mental illness, and nobody can call bullshit, because "TRIGGERED".
>>
File: wdytwa.jpg (23 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.jpg
23 KB, 400x302
>>690185644
they found something they wanted to do and did it, why do you give a shit about how other people feel? Part of the process of transitioning is to talk to a psych professional to make sure that you're in a mentally-healthy enough position to do so.

also
>they have no limiter to the bounds of degeneracy and shame
>no limiter to the bounds of degeneracy and shame
>bounds of degeneracy and shame
>degeneracy and shame
>>
File: 2010-09-08 23-37-07.936.jpg (132 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2010-09-08 23-37-07.936.jpg
132 KB, 640x480
>>690185729
(2/?)

To my surprise she accepts my request. We start chatting and I just admit that I added her because "girl gamer". I also ask her about the lewd groups and whether she added those because she's legitimately into that stuff (pissplay, submissive bdsm, cumslut, etc.) or if it was just a joke. She asks me what I think, I just say I find it kind of interesting that a woman would admit she likes that stuff since most girls shy away from openly admitting to having lewd fantasies. We start having mildly lewd conversations going forward from there, me still naively assuming she's a genetic girl.
>>
File: 1465880206806.jpg (90 KB, 609x587) Image search: [Google]
1465880206806.jpg
90 KB, 609x587
>>690186400
type faster
>>
File: bk0002.jpg (129 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
bk0002.jpg
129 KB, 1600x1067
>>690179809
the one that I've known had mental issues as well. would talk to herself. I don't think she was a danger to anyone else but possibly to herself. so in my experience: typical
>>
>>690186242
Yup, Transgender people have higher suicide rates and are more prone to depression.

Might have something to do with a culture that discriminates against them.

How does it being a mental illness make it okay to treat them poorly? Do you shove retards down the stairs too?
>>
>>690182977
Oh they're not mental if you would fuck them. Great distinction fag.
>>
>>690179809
I work with one. Also played ssbm with one. Both seemed kind of fucked up mentally. Sucks to suck.I didn't/don't use pronouns with either. Fuck that.
>>
>>690179809
bailey jay is intersex not trans
>>
>>690186703
4chan posters are more prone to suicide
>>
>>690186703
the one I knew was autistic and very difficult to deal with. in my interactions I always tried to think of it like holding a door for someone on crutches but it's very difficult to just be nice to a full blown autist 100% of the time.
>>
>>690186310
>why do you give a shit about how other people feel
it isnt about how they feel, it is about a serious fucking mental illness that IMO is indicative of anti-social disorder to the point where they completely don't give a shit about normal conventions and just feel the need to dress a certain way to fulfill some deviant innate desire.

it goes way beyond letting someone 'be how they want to feel' because that is trivializing the nature of the problem: the problem isnt that a small group of people are being discriminated due to some life choice, the problem is that all of these mentally insane people are expressing themselves in dangerous ways and that we need to find these people and help them before they end up getting into deep trouble
>>
>>690179809

Yeah, and every last one of them was a creepy fucking loser. Here's hoping we get a virus that targets these fucked up genes and wipes these things off the face of the earth.
>>
>>690187239
I'd like to see a statistic on that if you're going to claim it.

If true, I'd probably say it has something to do with the community you hang out in. If you're emotionally unstable, /b/ is NOT a healthy place to be hanging out.

>>690187347
I've known to transgendered people. One of them was super awkward and weird and a shoplifter. That's because she had the shit kicked out of her by her dad when she told him, and had to live on the streets for awhile.

The other one came out to me in 9th grade, introduced it to me AS a mental condition, and you wouldn't have any idea if they hadn't told you. Now they're halfway through transitioning, and they've told me to use whatever name and pronoun I'm most comfortable with, at least until the change.

People are people, you can't really paint all of them any one way due to one interaction.
>>
>>690186400

RIP darktrap poster

oh well

I wish she'd come back and do porn, not to everyone's taste but I'm all about it
>>
>>690186849
>Oh they're not mental if you would fuck them
that literally isnt what i said at all you piece of shit.

im saying people who are poor and see prostitution as a means of making money are not fucked up, especially if they see that getting breast implants and dressing like a woman makes them more money in the long run.

that is a huge fucking difference from someone with a mental disorder who as a symptom of these delusion dressed like the opposite gender and engages in homosexual deviant behavior.

but you already knew that didnt you, you are just trying to be a fucking faggot
>>
>>690186703
Equality, if someone told me they were a pilot, but I knew they worked at Burger King, I would label that a mental illness as well.

Stop trying to rule others by claiming oppression/victim status.
>>
>>690187912
... Because lying about where you work is a mental illness? You're a complete fucking retard, jesus christ.

Do you even know what a strawman is?

Fuck
>>
>>690187765
I don't. That doesn't stop me from forming tentative conclusions until proven otherwise. Most niggers are shit but that doesn't mean the black folks I work with are niggers--just born with the wrong skin color. Or every muslim I've ever met is a big fan of Sharia and kind of hates kafirs so I assume they're all shit until proven otherwise.
>>
>>690187765
People are posting suicide threads everyday here. Deny it if you want 4chan poster.
>>
>>690179809
Very typical. Every once and a while there's a good or like bailey (if you watch the jim norton show, bailey jay is pretty fucking cool) or Blaire white https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3pYjYxl86E

But most of them not only suffer from the mental disorders like dysphoria, schizotypal PD, or self image issues but also multiple other mental issues. This is common in gays as well, though not as much.

They have a damaged mind often caused by hormones, chemicals, trauma, or other mental disorders so typically they can't fit into society right and that's why most end up like that 53 year old who thinks he's 6 or some typical tumblr fag who us filled with unreasonable hate towards people they've never met because "gender studies told me white men are evil"

That actually pissed me off that trans people bitch about straight white men when more often than not, straight white men befriend them the quickest and have since all of mankind.
>>
>>690187898
That literally is what you said. You accept the fags if they have sex for money. That's how much of a degenerate you are.
>>
>>690188300
Nice try, turning the argument away from what I stated. If the person TRULY believed they were a pilot, while I know, they work at BK, it is a mental illness.

If a man or woman truly believes they are the opposite gender, they also have a mental illness.

It's not like being gay, it's fine to WANT to be something else, but to truly believe you are something you are not is insanity.
>>
>>690188479
it's weird how BJ seems so weird considering she used to be a /b/tard
>>
>>690186310

The bar in terms of professional approval is still super low. My friend tried to kill herself and then a week later she was approved to start HRT to become a man.
>>
>>690179809
I've met 2. A MtF and a FtM. The MtF is actually crashing on my couch. They're normal people I guess though u find both varying degrees of annoying.
>>
>>690179809

all fagos have mental problems op. to various degrees. all the way up to top tier nutcase muslim gay nightclub shooter in orlando.
>>
>>690189072
This.

Not all have mental problems, some get it, that they only want to be the opposite sex, others fully believe they are. I don't care what they do, but actually believing you are something other than what you are, is mental illness.

In fact, if they state "I AM a (the opposite gender)" they should have a psych eval. If they say "I WANT.." they are probably pretty level headed, and not suffering from a mental illness.

or does me saying "I am rich" suddenly make me rich?
>>
>>690179809
To be transgender, you have to be assigned a gender and self-identify as the other. Linetrap (maybe you know him as bailey jay) knows he's a boy and still identifies as one and thinks it's funny that people think he's a girl.
>>
>>690189518
Holy shit guys, I'm rich now! It works!
>>
Several during gun shows of all places. Dog shit ugly every one of them. If I've met passers in passing Ive never noticed.
>>
>>690189645
>still pushing this mem
>>
>>690179809
shhh I am cumming for u bby
>>
>>690189072
All people have mental problems to varying degrees dude.
>>
>>690179809
Well apparently become a trans means you're pardoned of all previous crimes (Caitlyn Jenner) so that's probably part of the issue.
>>
trannies have a pice of their brains missing its why their such hot fucking sluts but it makes them crazy, gotta keep up tied up
>>
File: 1466203877438.jpg (416 KB, 1280x840) Image search: [Google]
1466203877438.jpg
416 KB, 1280x840
Now a roll thread.
>>
>>690187530
if you give that much of a shit, like I said, talk to the medical professionals who thumbs-up these behaviors and operations.

I never said a goddamn word about them being discriminated against being a problem; that's part of the cost of transitioning.

And what the fuck's dangerous about wearing frilly pink clothes? If someone likes to come home from work, strap on a diaper, and shit themselves like a 3-month-old, that's weird as shit but it doesn't make them dangerous. Nor does being really into body mods, for whatever reason people are into that. The only inherent danger I see in being transgender is that you're going to mangle your genitals, but given that you have to fool a psychiatrist into thinking you're normal and pay a surgeon somewhere between five and six digits to do it, I feel that's a risk they're entitled to take.
>>
>>690190031
Roll
>>
>>690189518
Does saying you're qualified to discuss these things as a 4chan regular make it so? And yet look what you're doing.
>>
>>690190031
check these dubs
>>
File: 1466059620753.jpg (17 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1466059620753.jpg
17 KB, 612x612
>>690180528
>fuck up schooling because of thin skin
>>
>>690190121
I'm just giving you my opinion, hon. You don't have to agree, that's how I see it.
>>
>>690188662
Honestly If I met BJ In a dark bar before 4chan I'd probably assume she was an actual girl. Same with Blaire. They don't act that wierd and have mimicked female norms pretty well. It's why I'd never lump bruce jenner in there. He's obviously just fucked up and can't accept who he is. That self hate has pushed him to success, fame, scandal, multiple marriages, and a stellar ability to use logic and reason. Then, when he couldn't keep obtaining goals to prove himself more a success, he went trans and became "brave". He's probably going to kill himself and I'm 90% sure he tried already. Depression drives people to strange goals.

Blaire once called a man the biggest beta male and then said "and that's coming from someone who failed so hard at being a man that I chopped my dick off"

It honestly comes down to being able to man up (pun intended) enough to admit to your own fuck ups and issues and not blame others. Some disorders (some commonly causing or related to trans people) actually keep the brain from being introspective or self monitoring. Those people would need decades of therapy and they should actually be treated like a mental case and not a normal person. Treating a sick person like they are healthy is just as bad as treating a healthy person like they are sick.

Man that was preachy, but I love this subject (I'm actually against it from a psychological pov but I understand it completely after years of studying to get into abnormal and sexually deviant psychology). I need a drink.
>>
>>690190577
You are not alone in that opinion. Many level-headed people agree. I can't speak for those that disagree, but I'd have to assume they have mental health issues or some sort of complex.
>>
>>690189913
No that's actually true. I've stated Blair white earlier too, shes another examole of it. She knows she's actually a man and likes being a girl just like bailey. They still want to be called "she" but most will make jokes about when they were men or how they still sit legs spread apart drinking beer yelling about football.

The few trans that act like that are really cool. The other 95% are like the gays who run around shoving dildos and human shit in their mouth at pride parades because they are fucked up.
>>
let me ask you this how can someone be a woman if he has a penis? queers never seece to amaze me
>>
File: 1451612647660.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1451612647660.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
I Have while working a mexican bar some actual looked like girl, better than some of the girl that worked in the bar. But then again most of the worker were short mexican girl with flabby stomach from their fifth pregnancy or domincan with fake ass so.
>>
>>690179809

Problem with M2W trans are that they look like an ugly hybrid, and you see those man-hands, thinking how many cocks they've grasped.. *shudder*

See, the only problem men have with trans people is that they know the trans person they are talking to finds them attractive, since guys objectify everyone they see.. And these trans people are basically guys transitioning to women who are attracted to guys.. Normal guys dont want to get hit on by other guys, it's gross.. So thats where the 'creepiness' comes from.
>>
File: soap-box-.jpg (259 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
soap-box-.jpg
259 KB, 1024x768
ITT: pic related.
you guys are all fags, degenerates arguing about how degenerate trans-degenerate fags are... pathetic, fucking faggots.
>>
>>690184696

kek
>>
>>690179809
My uncle is a tanny hairstylist. Also is a complete ass whole who argues over the smallish of things, trannies are all cunts.
>>
>>690191989
Well...some are dicks.
>>
There was a transgender flute player in my band (male to female), and he didn't shave anything, including facial hair, took estrogen pills once he was 18, and made the entire band locker smell like gross hot topic perfume. He was also white and talked like an obnoxious black woman to "sound cool." I think ge regret his decision recently and now is going back to looking like a guy again.
>>
>>690186242
>thanks Dwight
>>
File: jabba-hutt.jpg (39 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
jabba-hutt.jpg
39 KB, 600x300
>>690191652
Life advice from a 17 year old who spends 85% of his time jacking it to cartoons
>>
>>690179809
well I don't think I've ever 'met' a tranny, but we have the transgender bathrooms on our floor at uni.

Departments on the tranny bathroom floor: Philosophy, African American Studies, Graphic Design, and Women Studies.
>>
>>690193414
Surprised I don't see mathematics, computer studies and history.

All the tannies I know study those
>>
File: 1445908559891.jpg (48 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1445908559891.jpg
48 KB, 480x720
>>690193414
do mtf and ftm use the same bathrooms?
>>
>>690179809
mentally ill people are going to be creepy anon. that's just how it works.
>>
File: 1465631923781.jpg (152 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
1465631923781.jpg
152 KB, 620x827
>>690179809

my gf saw a transgurl in her gym shower, she had a really cute little pink chastity cage locked on her clitty. my gf thought it was fine, she was more fem that most of the girls there, but some other girls were uncomfortable and complained to the manager.
>>
>>690193623
Huh, didn't know that.. So they look into mathmatics to find 'the truth', they go into history to find their orgins, and computer studies.. Idk the type of persona.
>>690193755
Everybody uses it, I've seen professors, classmates, walk in out of the tiny private bathroom. One of them used to have a shower, it's gone now for reason.
>>
>>690193405

Prove me wrong m8
>>
My brother. He's caused property damage, tried to kill my grandmother, and has had sex with tons of people in high school. I don't want to say much more because people might figure out who we are, but he's been fucked in the head since before he ever decided to become "trans."
>>
>>690194772
And I bet you think about your mother during sex.
>>
>>690194700

I don't get this stuff. I'm totally fine with trans folks using whatever changeroom/washroom they feel the most comfortable with but why wouldn't they get a stall so they don't make other people uncomfortable.
>>
>>690179809
I'm sure I've met at least one (I live in Seattle aka fag central) but I've never been aware of it. I don't think my radar works. That and/or I just don't care.
>>
>>690195747
You were kinda close.
Instead it's your mom spread eagle on your bed. Embrace your sheets tonight knowing my splooge mixed with your mom's sweet juices on your pillow.
>>
>>690179809
A few post op. somewhat female looking but the 5 o' clock shadow gives it away and the voice. Everybody knows and everybody is creeped out. know idea how they live that way.
>>
>>690190031
roll
>>
>>690179809
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>690181684
Share some more Red Light District stories man!
>>
I used to go to highschool with a tranny.
It used to be a dude, then one day I am walking my dog and it walks by wearing a dress and heels and has tits. I don't care for trannies but I don't hate em'
>>
File: 1466050066274.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1466050066274.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>690186703
>using the word retard
>is a tranny
>its transgender ppl baww
glass houses, tranny freak
>>
>>690190031
rolls
>>
File: Dick_Jones.jpg (196 KB, 1200x787) Image search: [Google]
Dick_Jones.jpg
196 KB, 1200x787
>>690198488
>implying anime isn't for faggots
>>
>>690179809
I found one trans woman finish jerking off in an elevator. It opened before she was decent. Door closed and she blushed. I joked "I saw your clit wanna see my dick?" Thinking it was too lame, she had me take it out and jerk over where she came. She made sure the elevator stayed shut.

I finished where she came, we still date.
>>
>>690198737

ppp
>>
File: go_on.jpg (9 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
go_on.jpg
9 KB, 267x200
>>690199438
Tell us Moar
>>
>>690179809
I know a MtF trans chick who suffers depression but has never taken it out on anyone. Pretty much completely normal. Smokes dank weed to power through.
>>
>>690179809
I've met plenty, and am one too. We're all pretty damn normal.
>>
File: 1445199402663.jpg (75 KB, 549x1199) Image search: [Google]
1445199402663.jpg
75 KB, 549x1199
>>690199438
cool story
>>
File: lisa.jpg (125 KB, 1383x1071) Image search: [Google]
lisa.jpg
125 KB, 1383x1071
>>690199887
>posting on /b/
>normal
>>
File: 1444346152387.jpg (24 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
1444346152387.jpg
24 KB, 600x499
>>690195806

How would you feel about a seeing a person with a chastity cage locked on their penis in either a shower, locker room, or any place where it's acceptable to be nude?

Is it better if they're with a keyholder and you can see the little key dangling from her necklace or anklet?

male chastity cages are REALLY big in spain and france, and i read a lot on chastity/femdom blogs about females taking their males out to EU nude beaches while their penis is locked up and just holding their hand and strolling down the beach.

is it just a fun thing to see a female showing off her status as a keyholder with her subby hubby in public or is it rude regardless of how fit and on both their bodies are? I mean you'd be seeing his cock anyway, what's the different if it's locked in a clear plastic cage that prevents it from getting hard?
>>
>>690200172
Of course it's popular in Europe to sub...
>>
Im trans. Im pretty normal. I dont even have any mental illnesses like "ptsd" or other feminist bs.
Im mtf. I started hormones and im honestly just happy now. You met a freak. Take photos. Report back in a new thread tomorrow same time
>>
>>690199661
Well, want to know the craziest shit we did.

She was a lead chair in a major law firm, I might have been part of why that is a past tense statement.

We liked doing things in public, we are the couple who love danger, public parks, mall bathrooms and changing rooms. ect.

Well she gets a crazy idea.

>She says, "Hey lets fuck in the board room."
>I ask, "Will you not get in trouble?"
>She tells me security would take the recording for his own collection and delete the record.
>I agree, we get out gear, make sure a meeting just ended. I am there as a guest. They know we fuck in her office from time to time.
>We get into board room.
>Close door, why lock no one is coming. Hindsight.
>Start undressing, no need for condom we are both clean.
>Get the lube, she is diamonds and so am I.
>She get first, work place advantage.
>We normally blow before sex, but we need to be quick.
>She is behind me as the CEO comes in looking for his wallet.
>He forces us out and she is canned same day.

Yeah, if you want full sex stories with detail ask bro and I deliver.
>>
>>690191652
>you see those man-hands,thinking how many cocks they've grasped
Strange obsession you have
>>
>>690179809
Well, since transgender is officially a mental disorder, and is often accompanied by anything from scizophrenia to multiple personality disorder, chances are you have a real psycho on your hands. Prepare to get stabbed, butchered, cooked and served with a nice Chianti.
>>
>>690179809
Sister is transgender. She's annoying like all little sisters are, I guess. Nothing weird about it.
>>
File: tumblr_o39rzbzUkK1udxg8po1_540.jpg (121 KB, 540x757) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o39rzbzUkK1udxg8po1_540.jpg
121 KB, 540x757
>>690200351

It's really really popular in the US too. I'd saya bout the same percentage of males are choosing to give the key to their chastity cage to their lover/gf/wife and enter a female-led-relationship in the US and EU. As a guy in a FLR, there's so much less stress, we're both so much more happy, I LOVE satisfying her needs before mine and she really really feels sexually fulfilled more than ever since the HolyTrainer went on my cock and the Key went on her anklet : ) Putting your girl first just leads to a longer and more loving relationship. You cum less, since giving her your chastity cage key = your days of masturbation are OVER. But honestly, that makes you a better male for her. She is your ONLY sexual outlet and you need to focus on her needs and sex in order to be able to get your sexual release and satisfaction. I cum a lot less now than 2 years ago, but my cum nows are always inside my gf, her barefeet are interlocked tightly around my back and she's pulling me deeper inside her, and her kegels are going wild on my cock. The sex and orgasms have never been better. Then I get locked back up and am happy as can be : )

No, I'm not a cuck, we're loving monogamous couple that just loves having female control in our sex.
>>
>>690179809
Question 1: yes. Tho, to my knowledge, I have not.

Statement: it may have wanted your dick; SJW response: why didn't you give it to em, you bigot!(if dick was not given)(dick is a metaphor for whichever genders genitalia you have); My response: kill & destroy/hide the body(preferred), gtfo(not likely), or ignore & ask/insist it leave you alone("best")(whichever is most applicable).

Question 2: no fucking clue, it all really depends; how did the encounter go? Either way, I think the individual is mentally ill and needs to be committed; but society, generally, says otherwise. See my statement.
>>
>>690201116
No. It is not accompanied by anything but gender Dysphoria which is basically being trans.
>>
93% of these comments are just the sole reason why I'll never feel comfortable coming out and trying to transition.

Just die unhappy, kthxbye
>>
File: A7qWGvC.jpg (618 KB, 953x1187) Image search: [Google]
A7qWGvC.jpg
618 KB, 953x1187
>>
File: 161.jpg (88 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
161.jpg
88 KB, 700x520
>>690200747
Damn bro. You are one lucky fucker. Good job, I'm glad you found someone as awesome as her.
>>
>>690201526
/b/ is the worst when it comes to liking people. Don't let that stop you. A lot of the world is way more accepting. Just be you.
>>
>>690201576
Moar please
>>
>>690201526
Same. It sucks sometime .. but remember, these people live in their parents basement. You get to go out and transition
>>
>>690201526
yeah but 93% of them they are coming from basement dwelling virginal neckbeards. do what makes you happy because most people don't give a shit either way.
>>
>>690201914
We had the same thought lol
>>
>>690179809
a lot of them that take pride in their appearance you can find it difficult to tell.
to me my trans friends are just ordinary people.
>>
>>690186242

and if you're on 4chan you're obviously a retard or a fucking psycho. either way, chances are 99% you have no clue about the reality, so there's that, meme-boy.
>>
>>690202624
>implying
4chan is full of normies now get a grip faggot
>>
>>690201508
And having a mental disorder, like most everyone.
>>
>>690201526
Thanks, I will too. Atleast we can both die knowing neither of us will be happy.
>>
>>690190031
taking part
>>
>>690195806
Because it would be "discrimination", how would you feel if you were uncomfortable around other people because of their judgie xyz-ness, oh wait this is /b/. FML
>>
>>690186242
But did you know that people who are unironic /pol/ nazis were 8000% more likely to have mental issues than the transgendered? It's true.
>>
>>690180528
Wow, yeah. I wonder why social problems are common among the transgendered when they are surrounded by supportive, tolerant gentlemen like yourself?
>>
>>690205632
And that I can fly or that everyones mother is a massive whore that fucked over 9000 people, most of whom were jedis. Or that I'm a massive fucking faghot that makes bullshit up, ON B, so people will respect my way of live.
>>
>>690205786
Because most people are pussies that don't want to be judged by others while judging anyone without the social skills to lie/bullshit their way out of any situation.
>>
>>690180664
Not that anon but: are you an asshole biggot who can't accept anyones views that arenot your own?
>>
>>690179809
waiting for OP to relate the first black person he met....
>>
>>690206954
>implying there is no difference between black people and niggers
>>
>>690185456
Eww, why did you have to post that thing?
>>
>>690191837
Fuck, if they would atleast come out with it they wouldn't be such fucking faggots.
>>
>>690188479
Dude, this chick is awesome! She seems like one of the few Trans (as far as I've seen in the public eye) with a good head on her shoulders. Plus she's cute to boot. Thank you for introducing me to her!
>>
>>690180200
Did you turn the poor girl gay?
>>
File: kalindra.jpg (624 KB, 624x1200) Image search: [Google]
kalindra.jpg
624 KB, 624x1200
>>690207616
Yeah, she looks like Ayn Rand: the awkward years. I'd rather fuck a hot trap any day of the week.
>>
>>690207806
That is one question that intrigues me. If a chick does FtM and still likes dudes, and goes after gays because she now has a dick, can the gay guy turn her down because (insert reason: xyz(idk), she isn't a he, her dick isn't real and can't shoot cum in his ass(yaknow, something he likes), etc?) And will the SJW give him shit for it if he is open about his reasoning?
>>
>>690209096
Convincing dude is convincing, would mistake for chick/10
>>
File: 1443385684283.jpg (765 KB, 981x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443385684283.jpg
765 KB, 981x1080
>>690209506
Yeah, Kalindra is scorching hot. Would proudly date for sure.
>>
>>690209506
You don't see girls in real life often, do you?
>>
>>690190031
>>
>>690209712

this is one of the few traps that could legit trap you. imagine being 3 drinks in and she starts flirting with you with bar lighting all around you. 5 drinks in and you'd rail her in the bathroom, dick or not.
>>
>>690186703
And because people that are socially inept it is okay to ignore their plight? Go fuck yourself. IMO, deal with the easy problems before moving on to the hard ones like getting people to stop beig dicks, tho they are one in the same atleast with the socially inept you can get people to over come it by ignoring/talking to them in a easily non-condescending way, but fuck that! Let's care for the fucking individuals who go against the grain and take twice the work to get the world to accept because atleadt they can talk to people.
>>
>>690186703
>Do you shove retards down the stairs too?

Oh, god. Don't ask them that. I don't want to know the answer.
>>
>>690210359
Drinks would not be necessary for me.
>>
>>690179809
No but I've met a sociopathic queer
>>
>>690179809
I'd like to have a Jayley Bay in my life. I think life would be more exciting that way.
Waffles will never be the same.
>>
>>690183484
Great you debunked my 16-22 y/o self, now what
>>
>>690179809
I live in Thailand, what do you think....They are just normal people. Until they open their mouths and that young woman sounds like Barry White.
>>
>>690210323
All depends on your interpretation of IRL. IRL I see them on my monitor but only physically, as in in person, when either they come downstairs or I go somewhere.
>>
>>690199009
>implying it doesn't take one to know one.
>>
Trans people are more likely to suffer mental illness due to society and just their condition.

Then add hormones into the mix, they affect emotion significantly, then throw in social transition and making that work with family, work, friends, society generally.

Because of this it is easy for trans to be seen as selfish, socially awkward, overly sensitive, needy etc.

However if they are a decent person, and fortunate in their work, family, and genetics then they can basically be like girls but less crazy.

I'm trans, pass and live normally.

I've met some trans people that were really cool, some crazy and that i would avoid being near.
>>
>>690201216
your brother is a faggot
>>
>>690179809
Yes, several.
Heres the quick and dirty.
>skinny, but still mostly manish looking, jew nose, 4/10, 6/10 (for tranny)
>cutter
>100% believes he is magic
>threatens to harm everyone who dissents his ideals with said magic
>somewhat stalker vibes
>fat, 3/10, 4/10(for tranny)
>meet him once
>start running in to him more and more
>legit stalker
>finally he talked to someone elae for more than 5 min, and i was off the hook.
>saw him recently, he asked if i was me, i said no, havent seen him sense.
>FtM pre op, early hormones
>7/10
>seemed pretty fucked up
>an heroed a few months later
>>
>>690211544
Damn, dubs, if most were like you I wouldn't gaf. It is just when anyone puts their life views down my throat that I get pissed off at em, and a side effect anyone like em, then again I have anger issues so...
>>
I am from Berlin
Via casual dating apps i have met 3 different trannies for sex

First i ever met was/is fucking jackpot.
Down to earth, just a absoluty normal nice person.

Second wanted bb sex.

Third was extremely clingy and already had bought breakfast for us, wanted me to stay the night.
I didnt.

Did not keep contact with 2 and 3.
Am fwb with no.1.
Would say we are friends.
Is nowhere near 100% passable; unfortunatly still has to wear a wig, no breast implants, but on HRT for years and naturally hairless (asian).
He/she also knows, understands and accepts, that he will never be a real woman.
Doesnt refer to himself as 'a woman trapped inside a mans body' but as a tranny.
His good character is absolutely worth the trade of regarding the passableness.

There are also those gorgeous bimbos, but i suspect many of them are crazy af.
Love those who are like "i'm not trans, i'm 110% woman' .... how fucking delusional.

We must not forget that a person who has the psychological anomaly of feeling to be another gender, may also have other psychological problems
>>
>>690211544
Line 4 but with generalized anxiety / self doubt.

what do, pass 80% of the time but still have trouble being in public.
>>
>>690212197
kek
>>
>>690179809
There is a transgendered hambeast in my calc class. She looks like a 350lb gorilla. She doesn't shave her face, so she has huge sideburns and her arms are way more hairy than mine and and she doesn't shave her life either. Idk why she bothered transitioning, just looks like a fat dude with tits.
>>
>>690212783
>Shave her life
I wrote pits, I don't know why it autocorrected to life.
>>
I have a grill>guy brother in law
>>
>>690179809
i know a transgener person. they haev serious issues with being an exhibitionist and making people uncomfortable by breaking social taboos by talking very openly about their sex life (even though she's probably lying, she's a 7ft muscly 0/10..though i guess that must be someone's fetish).
One time she busted out her brand new vagina and insisted everyone check it out.

I've known only 1 other trans and they were also rpetty fucking weird for seperate but similar reasons.

This has left me with the feeling that yes, these people have broken minds.
>>
>>690212934
shave her life was appropriate, I could not imagine not shaving without freaking the fuck out about if my mustache may or may not show up at some point in the day.
>>
>>690212613
I can relate, i have axiety tendancies but have it under control.

Basically go outside, interact with people, look them in the eye, smile, get to know them. Soon you will realize socializing is a learned behavior, and it's also fun and engaging :)

Also work on your voice, i didn't go full time until i could pass voice and looks, voice matters hugely. Plus for dating it's important, most guys into trans girls would only date you if you pass, decent voice, and are a sane, decent person
>>
>>690179809
I've met a few, other of them only 1 of them I would class as "normal" as in they didn't let it define there sexuality, actually put some effort into it and didn't look like a fucking man in drag (except when you see them hands)
>>
File: T8Z3t.gif (384 KB, 250x173) Image search: [Google]
T8Z3t.gif
384 KB, 250x173
>>690186703
>Might have something to do with a culture that discriminates against them.

OR its just because they have mental issues as it is.

People are just trying to find excuses for them.
>>
File: what the fug.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>690185306
>>
>>690212934
I can't wait for ai to show up and wonder wtf is going on.

human gender = guy but now girl,
wait additional info: gender applicability != true,
wait relationship is with male, female, and panda
panda != gender
kms = only way to not cause massive meltdown/waste of resources
fuck
error
fuck
error
fuck
error
>>
>>690179809
I know one IRL. He's a pretty cool dude to talk to, but he likes to interject annoying feminist opinions into random totally unrelated conversations.

Actual conversation with a friend:
*pleasantries, conversation about cars*
Me: "Which trans do you prefer? The 700r4 or the TH400?"
Him: "Eh, my TH400 never worked out, so I don't really have an opinion on it. The 700r4 is a good tranny though"
Trans person: *walks over from other side of building* "You know, that word is extremely offensive and patriarchal, and I'm terribly offended by it."
>>
>>690214778
Yeah, but to be fair you guys did get super offended when the conversation turned to crimson turtlenecks.
>>
>>690214778
Kek, well that's what you get for using words like tranny in a conversation around anyone other than exclusively gearheads.
The world is great isn't it? Gotta be PC all the time, god-for-bid you say something off colour.

Sometimes I wish I was in schooling still so I could have edgy conversations with people and use logic with fallacies in them that were tight enough to stop 70-90% of college students.
>>
File: IMG_0189_2.jpg (100 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189_2.jpg
100 KB, 800x533
>>690190577

Good read, anon.
>>
>>690215787
Very true.
>>
>>690210359
You'd feel the stubble when making out

Would still go for it though
>>
>>690190577
Seems like there are cool trans people and annoying trans people. Blaire sounds like a cool one with a sense of humor about it.

God, it's almost like they're people.
>>
File: 1466121885846.jpg (216 KB, 1021x681) Image search: [Google]
1466121885846.jpg
216 KB, 1021x681
>>690184119
>did not want to wrangle that dangle.

o lawd XD
>>
>>690215357
Most I can find is references to blood and dicks with foreskin, am I close? Because if so, anon y freak out over that(d.anons joke? d.anons joke prob, 4jiz n all)? Else, I'm confused, wtf crimson turtlenecks?
>>
>>690184249
>Thing isnt real because I say so!!!!

Grow up, child.
>>
>>690189645
Fuck, how did I never realize Bailey Jay and Linetrap were the same person? I've fapped to both for years without noticing...
>>
>>690179809
You live in a world of almost 7 billion individuals. Chances are, no group of people act the same. Except niggers, of course.
>>
>>690211498
It doesn't. For example, I know some niggers but I'm not a nigger myself.
>>
>>690216444
I'm guessing it was meant to be a redneck joke, but it wasn't a very good one.

I have no idea where you're getting anything about a foreskin in there.
>>
>>690216258
topkek
truth hurts, don't it?
now if only people would stop getting butthurt...
>>
>>690180200
Agreed, Mtf here, dating ftm. He's quite clingy, and has his fb to notify him as soon as I post anything... Even went so far as to like things on my page from years back...

>Also check'd
>>
>>690216629
kek, hard part is spotting the nigger. they don't all look alike like racists proclaim, there are white, asian, mexican, etc, etc, etc don't forget the blacks, etc niggers. EVERYWHERE.

Then again fag don't mean what it use to either. (all imo, still true, fuck you fag8s that disagree)
>>
>>690217031
Isn't it horrifically confusing for all parties for an MTF to date a FTM?
>>
>>690204443
When I was recovering from shoulder surgery my night nurse was MTF trans. You couldn't tell. Totally nice person to talk to, I was super high on oxy and we ended up talking about natural stevia she grew in her yard.

She was just a person, had a girlfriend and everything. Dunno why people get so bent out of shape about it is. Dude just liked having tits and a vag better.
>>
File: received_1679662112281291(1)_1.jpg (86 KB, 556x668) Image search: [Google]
received_1679662112281291(1)_1.jpg
86 KB, 556x668
>>690217179
Can be. But I look damn good
>>
>>690216684

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=turtleneck
Top entery, I TRY to not be a total dipshit befor I post. It doesn't work, often.
>>
>>690217434
Now it makes sense.

Yeah, foreskin joke makes as much sense as a redneck joke. Either way it was poorly executed.
>>
>>690217385
Keep going
>>
File: 1465832020500.jpg (48 KB, 444x604) Image search: [Google]
1465832020500.jpg
48 KB, 444x604
>>690188479
Want 2 fuk
>>
>>690217697
Steam key to my kik, and you get all you like...
>new Doom
>>
>>690217661
Agree, I'm just glad it wasn't my stupidity that kept the joke from being funny.

It probably was in person w/ the appropriate context which is hard to generate on the internet in the first place, then here of all places, which CAN be happen but it don't happen often.
>>
File: received_1679662048947964.jpg (241 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_1679662048947964.jpg
241 KB, 1536x2048
>>690217889
Kik- Aeryk84
>>
>>690201251
It is not that popular, you're exaggerating because you self-select other freakish individuals and end up where those people are most common.
>>
>>690217889
Wow, you're very up-front, aren't you?
>>
>>690213405
Can completely agree, voice is the biggest thing with me. Going out and engaging with people it's the only issue I fuss over.
>>
>>690201526
Good.
>>
>>690218132
Agreed
>>
>>690193173
Kek
>>
File: 1458293904415.jpg (86 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
1458293904415.jpg
86 KB, 612x792
>>690218200
You got it faggot. Nothing free here
>>
>>690200172
Honestly, public nudity is one thing that holds absolutely zero appeal to me in any way.

I'm ugly, most other people are ugly, there's a reason we invented clothes. Keep them on.
>>
>>690213405
>and are a sane, decent person
Top kek faggot.
A mental degenerate talking about being sane...kill yourself, literally
>>
>>690184268
>Sailors are at sea for months/years at a time
They rape the nearest female or fuck the nearest butthole - deal with it
>>
>>690179809

Met a pretty good looking MTF that still had a dick (like Bailey... maybe MTF is the wrong term if it still had a dick? I dunno.) Anyway, met at a party with my wife. The thing had a bf that was an obvious homo and I found out the tranny only pitched and never played catcher. Thought that was weird. Shrug. Whatever.
>>
>>690218531
Did i trigger you? x
>>
>>690218500
Ok, I'm withdrawing from these negotiations.
>>
>>690190031
Rawl
>>
>>690186242
Did you know you are 9001% more likely to be a sensitive redditor if you are triggered by this?
>>
Why don't people call em shemales anymore, I imagine they do somewhere but to outright call a he a she?

>HS was hard enough when it came to other people but now, what was left of the, logic in most of English is gone too? FML
>>
>>690179809
I know two, and know of a third.

One is FtM, no hormones, identifies as gay (and asexual, but I assume this is more a coping mechanism for the sexual frustration caused by identifying as a gay man but having a vagina), but otherwise pretty cool, but still cosplays female characters which is kind of cheating imo.

The other is MtF, not on hormones, and is a mentally unstable histrionic hyperslut who basically tries to suck EVERYONE'S dick and weirds people out.

The third I know of but have never talked to is a gorgeous, slim MtF on hormones for years, works as a waitress and seems pretty normal.
>>
I lived in a collective for a while and I remember these two transgender people living there on separate occasions. One was slightly unhinged and was prone to having anxiety. The other was batshit insane and was rumored to have acted out violently at the other place that the person stayed, including throwing boiling water on someone for no reason. Both of them were kicked out of the house after staying there for about a month.
>>
I've met one while at work. I used to be a cook for a fast food restaurant and was working a late shift. The cashier was busy so I handed out the food. It was a MtF and he was in the passenger seat and the driver was a friend of the tranny. He must have been drunk, he said touch my tits then lifted his shirt and I'm not lying here they looked like real breasts. The good kind too all natural. Said he was on estrogen. He even juggled them for me and legit the looked like my gfs d cups. He asked if I wanted to touch em so I did and they felt like real tits. At that point I told them have a good day and went back to work. Since then I've wondered why all women don't take estrogen so they can have nice huge tits
>>
File: cuck.jpg (85 KB, 496x700) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
85 KB, 496x700
>>690186703
Moot really fed this place to the SJW dogs, didnt he?

This place isnt for you. Find some other corner of the internet to infect with your extreme leftist views.
>>
>>690201526
gtfo 4chan then, jesus. This inst a goddamn safe space hugbox ande has never claimed to be. To expect anything else out of a popular anonymous image board is stupid in the extreme.

Fuck sakes.
>>
>>690201526

Fuck off to tumblr if you want a fucking echo chamber.
>>
>>690201526
dont be
i'm married to an ftm, our life is perfect
>>
>>690219709
WUT!
>>
>>690190031
Roll
>>
File: 1459978802443.png (74 KB, 394x394) Image search: [Google]
1459978802443.png
74 KB, 394x394
>>690219709
>4chin is stormfront's lebensraum
>weiss uber alles!

communist pupper says kulaks belong in gulag
>>
>>690188735
That's because the issue has become too political to have any meaningful unbiased research. Can you imagine if a study was published proving that it was purely a mental illness? How would that be received by the LGBT community?
>>
>>690194700
>see this pic
>really nice body
>dickgethard.jpg
>save the pic
>looking down
>a dick
>still going to fap
>>
File: 1292973807056.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1292973807056.png
22 KB, 400x400
>>690220560
Christ, it's always got to be black and white with you people, hasn't it?
>>
>>690180091
>people
>trans
Chose one
>>
>>690220623
>a dick
if it's caged, it doesn't count
>>
>>690220597
What do you think that would prove, if there was research "proving it was purely a mental illness", whatever that means? That it would make it ok for you to scream that they've got the demons running through them, ostracize them, or curbstomp them?
>>
>>690179809
A housemate of mine once introduced me to a guy friend of hers. He seemed cool. I found out later he was born female. It was so obvious afterwards but he was passable enough until I was told.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.