[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone really born bisexual, only later forced by society
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 28
File: bisexual.jpg (27 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
bisexual.jpg
27 KB, 420x420
Is everyone really born bisexual, only later forced by society to deny it?
>>
No.
>>
File: thank-you-captain-bynwch.jpg (34 KB, 600x341) Image search: [Google]
thank-you-captain-bynwch.jpg
34 KB, 600x341
>>690100544
>>690100426
Yes.

>>690100544
Easy for the insecure "straight" guy to say no.
>>
>>690100660
this
>>
>>690100426
Not quite. Its not that "everyone is born bisexual" so much as "no one is 100% heterosexual". In other words everyone is gay for someone. For me personally, the only three men I could see myself having a relationship with would be Ryan Reynolds, Seth McFarlane, and Barack Obama. Im attracted to brains, and unfortunately women have none. I dont know if I could ever bang any of them, but Im sure I could work something out with Ryan, if nobody else.
>>
Sexuality is a spectrum where most people are majority straight by nature, however deviations such homosexuality and bisexuality do occur. When someone is overtly gay or bi it can usually be assumed thats just the way they are.
>>
>>690100660
No, really.
>>
>>690100426
No not really. Kind of feel that bisexuality is more of a phase for most guys. You're either gay and in denial or straight and stupid.
At some point in life you do chose a side. Haven't seen a lot of 60 year old bi dudes walking around
>>
No one is born one way or another, every value we get is generated by our environment, be that television, our friend circle, family etc. Only physical aspects are predetermined before our birth, not values
>>
>>690100426
No.
>>
>>690100967
>"bisexuality is a phase" meme

Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>690100426
Why does it matter?
>>
>>690100967
There are plenty of them. They identify as "straight" and in straight marriages, often with kids.

You're naive if you don't think the only reason they hid their true sexuality wasn't because of the stigma, especially with older generations of the 40's, 50's, etc.
>>
>>690100872
> women have none
are you sure youre trying hard enough
>>
>>690101025
I get a bunch of old biscum messaging me on grindr.
>>
>>690101107
Yes.

>>690101134
Because you could live your whole life with a lie which has a major effect on how you express yourself and who you love.

Hopefully you "get it", now.
>>
>>690101390
Or you can just not be a faggot and be a faggot if you want
>>
>>690101344
I don't do casual, btw. I just have the app for practicing languages with my location spoofed.
>>
>>690101344
Nice dubs. What are they saying?
>>
>>690101272
>They identify as "straight"
So they're not bi. And all that social stigma shit is not relative now. Look at Bruce Jenner and his mental illness.
>>
File: 1464165707075.jpg (50 KB, 640x841) Image search: [Google]
1464165707075.jpg
50 KB, 640x841
>>690101340
Never met an intelligent woman. Im sure they exist and all... Ive read Chelsea Clinton's analysis of the Haiti earthquake relief efforts, but they arent a dime a dozen like the garden-variety bimbo.

Just curious, what would you say is women's major contribution to science or mathematics? Since they are so smart and all... just curious....
>>
>>690101594
Identifying as straight and actually being straight are two different things.

Grow a brain.
>>
>>690101390
Fuck what you want to, and avoid what you don't. You don't need labels to tell you what turns you on - that's just shit you attach to yourself to make you feel special. You people make things way more complicated than they need to be.
>>
most people have mild bisexuality in that they can recognize an attractive member

basically 90% of people i've ever met who identify as heterosexual can appreciate someone attractive but would never consider any sexual interaction
>>
>>690101841
I'm starting to think this is bait. If not please leave
>>
not sure if this counts but i identify as 100% gay, i'd never have sex or a relationship with a women but i'm definitely flattered when a hot girl is into me, and i treat them differently than the uglies
>>
>>690101889
This
>>
>>690102042
Im not that guy, but Im here to help... Do you not understand the concept? What part confuses you?
>>
>>690101889
it's not a label, it's just an accurate description of your sexuality

there are four sexualities, and all humans must necessarily fall into one of them, per their definition: heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, asexual

bisexual is simply a combination of hetero and homo, and asexual is simply the lack of the other three

Anyone who tells you otherwise is an idiot.
>>
Gee, I wonder which agendas it might play to to continually argue that fewer and fewer biological differences between groups of people exist and that everything is caused by society.
>>
>>690102042
He's right.

Just because someone *says* they are one thing does not entail that they *actually* are.

I'm starting to agree with the other anon that you're pretty dense. Not that hard to grasp m8.
>>
>>690100426

no

that's nothing more than the bullshit spouted by kinsey and kinsey's scale based on freud’s polymorphous perversity
>>
>>690102741
kill yourself fam
>>
>>690101817
Are you still googling? Someone help this dude out... hahaha jkjk... dont waste your day on an impossible task. Its beautiful outside on the east coast
>>
>>690100426
Nah. But it'd make sense (at least or especially for females) to have a high bisexual population
>>
>>690102563
>omeone *says* they are one thing does not entail that they *actually* are.
I can't take this, can't be the only one that thinks this is bullshit.
>>
>>690102741
>nothing more than bullshit spouted by
science*
Dimorphic Sexual Nucleus in the brain. Look it up, bruh. Because science n shit
>>
>>690101933
I can recognize attractive piranha's, doesn't mean I'm sexually interested.
>>
File: Laybull.png (40 KB, 821x716) Image search: [Google]
Laybull.png
40 KB, 821x716
>>690102427
Bruh.

I never said that there were x amount of sexualities, just that it doesn't matter which you choose to assign to yourself. Don't get it twisted, nigga.
>>
>>690102982

the whole "all women are bi" and "no men are bisexual" meme has gotten so irritating that I truly think that most of society has gown down many IQ points as a whole

i am not autistic, just accurate
>>
>>690101817
this isnt about major contributions (although its not like wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_women_in_mathematics was hard to find).
Most women are stupid because most people are stupid. If you want a smart one, youll need to expend some effort.
>>
>>690103096
Nono, hes actually right. There is this thing called "lying" and it means you say something that actually isnt true. You can even do it to yourself, try it!
>>
>>690101817
There have been many women who have contributed to science and mathematics, like Sophie Germain, Ada Lovelace, Grace Hopper, Marie Curie and so on. The problem is not so much that women aren't intelligent, but that they have been underrepresented in these fields, and continue to be.

Also, what makes you think you know anything about intelligence? A lot of men are dumbfucks (see: this whole board.i mean, for fuck's sake you chose Ryan Reynolds, Barack Obama, and Seth McFarland - three fucking retards
>>
>>690103096
Look, he's just saying that older guys from older generations are either repressed and not honest with themselves (which would explain a LOT, whether to do with aggressiveness of past generations or general insecurity of guys) OR they are simply in the closet about it because it's just easier to not live with the immense stigmas which existed in the past and to just marry the woman and have a family

that said, i'm not sure what statistic you are citing, older guys are coming out as bi in droves, because they are finally taking advantage of a more accepting society
>>
>>690103345
>You can even do it to yourself, try it!
So can I sexually identify as an attack helicopter if that is the case
>>
>>690103805
yeah, but you would be wrong. because you aren't one.

just like if a bisexual guy said he was straight. he'd be wrong, because his statement does not correspond with reality

epistemology 101
>>
>>690103321
Dont cry about it, bruh. Over the course of my entire life, I cannot recall meeting a single truly intelligent woman. I wish I could tell you that I live in a farm village, and that I am neighbors with Muriel and Eustace Bagg (SP?) but I cant. Ive met a handful of intelligent men... and that "handful" is a number I can count to on one hand... BUT... Ive never met a truly intelligent woman. Sorry and everything, etc.

As for the wikipedia link, it just says women who are Mathematics majors. I was asking for an actual accomplishment... like... I dont know... calculus, or geometry, or even something small, like the Bellman-Ford algorithm, or Relativity, or... oops, wait, nvm
>>
>>690103805
why not? I do...
>>
>>690104096
You can't tell him what he's attracted to. This isn't 4Chan.
>>
>>690100426
No stop trying to justify your faggotry.
>>
I wouldn't say bisexual, maybe more on the grounds of bi-curious, possibly. I'd chalk it up to just general curiosity and finding out one's likes and dis-likes to form a sense of self.

As for identifying as straight, that is just basic common sense as a biscum male. Nobody likes male bis, unless they want to fuck you. People can comprehend either end of the spectrum (strait or gay) but that weird gray area in the middle fucks people up. Honestly, it just makes things so much less compilcated. I only ever say it if it becomes some kind of issue or something. I have never felt the urge from any repression to go run around yelling "I LIKE BOTH! I LIKE BOTH!" I know who I am and what I like, so I keep it that way.
>>
>>690104353
no one is saying that

there's just this thing called objective reality, and if a person is bi, saying that they are straight is not corresponding with the truth

i swear you do not have a brain, or you are trolling

pretty sure you're trolling at this rate
>>
File: KinseyScale.png (489 KB, 1271x825) Image search: [Google]
KinseyScale.png
489 KB, 1271x825
>>690100426
Having a "homossexual experience" is different from actually being homossexual or bissexual. So no.
>>
>>690101817
the image on the top is cum
i've see the set
>>
>>690100426
Yes
>>
>>690100426
I don't think, that the sex of the person you fall in love with really matters, but I think, that it's not society at large which is "forcing" anyone to become the way society "wants" them to be ...
I would rather say, that just some parts of society actually care about what the fuck you do with your genetalia .... these parts are normally really conservative or religions ...
>>
>>690104539

http://tips.fbi.gov/
>>
>>690103374
If you think Ada Lovelace or Marie Curie contributed anything to science or mathematics, you have officially lost your credibility.

You could always actually read up on the subject and then come back, if you want
>>
>>690104499
>yeah, but you would be wrong. because you aren't one.

He can't help it if he finds attack helicopters sexy.
>>
>>690103144

you realize that's a made-up name that's only a teeny bit older than 10 years, right?

you also realize that tons of research directly contradicks the research based on that made-up thing, right?
>>
>>690102427
Asexual? You mean the people that have no sexual feelings whatsoever,and reproduce by budding
WTF?
>>
>>690105230
finding them sexy and being one are two different things
>>
File: 1464168466142.jpg (981 KB, 1632x3040) Image search: [Google]
1464168466142.jpg
981 KB, 1632x3040
>>690103374
>>
>>690100660
no, really, this is coming from a guy who will fuck anything, you cant decide your preference unless you are lying to be a cool guy to the feminists
>>
>>690105328
He sexually identifies as one, meaning that he isn't one, but finds them sexy.
>>
Sometimes I wish I was gay because women are such fucking idiots. At the same time they're super manipulative. But my dicks still needs to get wet.
>>
>>690100872
>> i could work something out with Ryan
nigga no one wants your ass and you are delusional if you think someone like him would ever want you
>>
>>690105515
>cool guy to the feminists
>wanting to fuck dudes

how are the two related, might i ask?
>>
>>690100660
When I was like 7 in after school daycare I was playing with a girl friend that I had, and she went on the monkey bars (while wearing a dress) she had forgotten her panties that day. I pushed her on the swings, gave her pigggy backs, anything to catch a glimpse.

It was at that moment I got my first boner, the moment I realized that even though girls where annoying and not as fun/easy to deal with as guys, that I wanted one to be mine.

Stop trying to rectify your disability to yourself. If you believe in evolution the sole purpose any organism has in life is to reproduce. If you're gay, you've failed as an organism.

I will still respect and treat any person with the respect any human deserves, but it's a mental sickness and I will not be some politically correct jackass and say it isn't so that I'm on the same side as everyone else
>>
>>690105283
>tons of research
I'll take just one example, to go, please
>>
>>690105627
This
>>
>>690105671
Ouch, no need to get all possessive of him
>>
>>690105627
I believe the correct term is...

MOIST
>>
>>690102427
bruh bruh, you forgot ulti-sexual, the people who fuck everything from granny trannies to feminist dolphins, and im not talking about dolphin kin im talking about freeing willy all over my face
>>
That's like saying "Is everyone born having a favorite color or were they just forced by society to like a specific color?" It's just opinions dude. It has to do with the brain, why do some people like blondes? No specific reason, it's just a preference.
>>
>>690106252
that's basically a bisexual with many weird fetishes

also an animal abuser
>>
>>690106045
you know what to be fair that is one attractive man, his eyes are fucking dreamy
>>
>>690100426
No, everyone is born genderfluid.
Then they are forced by society to adopt a social construct of "gender".
>>
>>690106186
>and im not talking about dolphin kin im talking about freeing willy all over my face
>>
>>690105985
I'll think to myself "man I need to get laid", then think about all the shit that came along with having a gf and I'll smoke a bowl with my buddy and forget about it since there are times when it's just not worth it.
>>
>>690105803
> Stop trying to rectify your disability to yourself. If you believe in evolution the sole purpose any organism has in life is to reproduce. If you're gay, you've failed as an organism.

1) theres more to strengthening the survival of the species than each individual's own mating prowess, and homosexuality might benefit (currently or at some point in the past) the species in some way thats less than obvious.

2) even if (1) wasnt true, individuals "fail" and become incapable or unwilling to reproduce for loads of reasons- the whole point of evolution is that these genes discontinue while viable ones continue. If everyone was identical and flawless, there'd be no reason for evolution at all
>>
>>690105700
im talking about the people who make up a bunch of labels for themselves to impress the feminists, you dont get to choose what you like we are all hardwired differently, you caaaan stumble across a fetish that works for you like wedgies... or age play... or dem sexy trombones
>>
>>690106539
Masturbation is God's gift to humanity.
>>
>>690106539
Tru

Then I got a stoner gf and whenever we start getting crotchety with each other we take a dab and forget what we are talking about. Going on 3 years and it still works perfectly
>>
>>690106700
It benefits the species by taking weak links out? That's about all I can see. Evolution doesn't have a "greater good" hive mind. It flows like a river and cannot be stopped because it is only governed by the passing of genes.

We've already corrupted it by advancing our medicine so that the sick and people with immune disorders can live to reproduce ( as well as chronic arthritis, diabetes, etcetc
>>
>>690106364
what the fuck are you talking abiut
>>
>>690106700
I don't believe being gay is "wrong" I have gay friends and family whom I love dearly

However;
They where all either: sexually abused at a young age
Diagnosed with a panic/anxiety/mood disorder
Or had a past of heavy drug use

Every single one I know. Every time it has proven it self to me.
>>
>>690107492
>I have gay friends and family whom I love dearly
Hah, faggot.
>>
>>690107107
as though we dont select certain peoples genes to continue by, say, awarding money and status to people who discover medicine- which allows the species to thrive even tho those individuals arent out fucking everyone directly.
>>
>>690107565
My sister is bi, I wish she wasn't but I love her anyway.
>>
>>690107565
haha he has someone who cares about his well being
>>
>>690106700

LGBT are made into caretakers in some primitive societies. As in the case of gay males, they have the physical attributes of men, without the risk that the gaylord is going to be a homewrecker, so instead he becomes a sort of bodyguard.

Also as to OP, I'm of the "there is no absolute" scale. I'm personally not attracted to men or what makes a man a man, but I would bang a dude in very specific circumstances - particularly in front of a woman, preferably his wife. Just a fetish of mine. But outside of that, no interest in dudes really.

It's something that's not exactly binary unless one instance or gay thought means an individual is now bi.
>>
>>690100426
yes. I'm Bi and can confirm this 100%, we are the master sexual orientation
>>
>>690100426
i think that everyone is born neutral until they decide for themselves what they prefer but society makes everything straight so that influences some people
>>
>>690100426
fuck off faggot.
>>
>>690107981
kill yourself bigot
>>
>>690103144
>science*
>Dimorphic Sexual Nucleus in the brain. Look it up, bruh. Because science n shit

hahahahaha that shit is about as valid as the gay gene, faggot

there's always some faggot that trots out the sexually dimorphic nucleus bullshit

here's what will NEVER happen-
researchers will never be able to predetermine faggotry by looking at the third interstitial nucleus of the anterior hypothalamus of an unborn child and see size differences that would make such predetermination.

whenever research is completed, if ever, they will have no choice but to see that events in early life affect the size and neuronal packing differences of the third interstitial nucleus of the anterior hypothalamus - not being born that way

the size differences of the "sexually dimorphic nucleus" are an effect, not a cause.

next.
>>
>>690108027
this
>>
>>690107622
Like I said, we totally fucked up natural selection.

In the olden days of tribalism just being scrawny would be enough to oust you from the gene pool.

Imagine how long some special snowflake gender fluid trap would last in a nomadic tribe of hunters.
>>
>>690100426
no, I believe you're born with whatever you like. I think there's some science involved with the hormones you produce causing you to like this or that.
>>
>>690108130
Doesn't matter.

That's not the world we live in today.

Your point is is invalid as much as it is irrelevant.
>>
>>690108388
dubs confirms
>>
>>690108420
>420

time to smoke a bowl
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 1280x960
Itt: faggots denying their faggotry
>>
>>690106757
It really is. Stop thinking about my efforts to get laid immediately after I nut.
>>
File: 1383948499489.jpg (373 KB, 946x861) Image search: [Google]
1383948499489.jpg
373 KB, 946x861
>>690103374
>Ada Lovelace

Lol.
>>
>>690106774
Happy for you man. Smoked with my ex, took her for granted tho she broke up with me
>>
File: 1384995657716.jpg (479 KB, 1024x1018) Image search: [Google]
1384995657716.jpg
479 KB, 1024x1018
>>690103374
>Grace Hopper

Double Lol.
>>
File: 1404495859918.jpg (285 KB, 1000x771) Image search: [Google]
1404495859918.jpg
285 KB, 1000x771
>>690103374
>Marie Curie and so on

Yup, worthless cunts and so on.
>>
>>690108479
i'm not denying anything

i'm bi
>>
>>690108130
so? I'm guessing it would be just as hard for some hunter-gathering he-man to continue his genes today in a way that wouldnt get him locked up and the baby aborted
>>
>>690108088

simon levay himself was left with no choice but to see that his so-called finding can easily be due to differences present at some point in early life, or caused by sexual behavior.
>>
>>690108388
>>690107622
Nice, two dubs in a row

I think that as a species we've complicated things beyond evolution. And because of that, yes that statement was irrelevant.

You however did not address what I said about almost all LGBT members having been diagnosed with some sort of disorder or been through some sort of sexual/mental abuse.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 200x210
>>690100426
No one is born anything, we are a blank slate when we are born and our sexuality is shaped through our experiences
>>
File: 1410299378712.jpg (305 KB, 1036x900) Image search: [Google]
1410299378712.jpg
305 KB, 1036x900
>>690103374
>A lot of men are dumbfucks

Cunt detected.
>>
File: John_Locke_philosopher.jpg (419 KB, 1024x1200) Image search: [Google]
John_Locke_philosopher.jpg
419 KB, 1024x1200
>>690108878
okay John Locke
>>
>>690108736
I'd completely agree. Our society has changed so much technologically and socially that it almost isn't even logical to apply survival of the fittest to humans anymore
>>
>>690109005
kek
>>
>>690106186
That's essentially just a really depraved bisexual, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (496 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
496 KB, 1280x1707
>>690108698
Would you fuck this mr. Bi man?
>>
>>690108130
>In the olden days of tribalism just being scrawny would be enough to oust you from the gene pool.

in today's world, such a person wouldn't be male or female, because he wouldn't be good enough to be a man, and women would be completely unwilling to give him female status with female privilege.
>>
>>690109005
underrated post
>>
File: 1423930498998.jpg (413 KB, 1453x1000) Image search: [Google]
1423930498998.jpg
413 KB, 1453x1000
>>690105472

This!
>>
>>690109234
Exactly
>>
>>690109218
meh, it's weird with guys, i'm not much into crossdressers

i'd be more into him if he had on jeans, a striped shirt, and a baseball cap or something

would fit my bill much more
>>
>>690100660
i dont get it
first fags say you are born a fag
now fags say you are not born a fag but bisexual and society teaches you your preferences

by that logic we can cure fags.
>>
File: 1466187445959.jpg (100 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
1466187445959.jpg
100 KB, 752x1063
>>690109218
>>690109486

but he's not that attractive

my standards with guys is really high
>>
>>690108878

No dude. There's a shit-ton of fundamental wiring in the brain and a lot is governed by gender. A gay is what happens when you get aspects of one gender's wiring in the body of the other gender. In extreme cases you get a brain of one gender in a body of another gender, hence transexuals.
>>
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 1935x1499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 1935x1499
>>690109370
>idiocracy
Listing a movie as a source
Why dont you just cute your C: drive while you at it.
>>
>>690109503

Good luck though. As soon as you try forcing something like that, you'll end up with a backlash that just makes the problem worse.

Just like the last time.
>>
>>690109158
sure it is. It's just not about physical fitness anymore. Like the other anon said, evolution is an unstoppable river that flows where it must. We haven't climbed out onto its shore, only diverted its course.
>>
>>690109486
Ive seen him in jeans and one of those itchy sweaters.
Wouldnt fuck a reality denying druggo though.
You could achieve the sam in a highway underpass
>>
I got a handjob by a 10 year old nigger girl in class when I was 9 and we both didn't even know what society meant. I was also around my naked step brothers all the time and never once felt an attraction to dick.
Dipshit millennial theory foiled.
>>
>>690107107
>muh tribalism

Ah yes, gone are the glorious days when the common cold could kill you.
>>
>>690109573
moar of that pretty please
>>
EVERYONE ON 4CHAN IS BISEXUAL
>>
Have any of you ever met an LGBTQ person that didn't have one od the following:
Panic/stress/anxiery disorder
Depression
Sexual abuse in their past (usually childhood)

Your brain is shaped by your experiences, sometimes for the worst.

Being gay isn't wrong, they aren't lesser people, they deserve the same respect and dignity.

But: it's a mental illness. Especially completely same-sex people. Failing to reproduce is failing as an organism in the most fundamental way possible
>>
>>690109604
All sexuality is is a preference. Saying sexuality is determined by fundamental brain "wiring" is like saying someone prefers vanilla ice cream because they were born that way and it will never change
>>
>>690110258
pretty much
>>
fucking faggots i swear to god

i am in NO fucking way attracted by dicks anything masculine.
cant even stand the smell of other guys.
stop pushing your shitty agenda on everyone and everything
>>
>>690101116
its true, past age 12 people start wisening up and stop being fucking faggots.
>>
>>690109503
you can inherit cancer.
you can develop cancer due to outside sources.
doesn't mean we can cure cancer.
>>
>>690100426
No
>>
File: 1420494001910.jpg (161 KB, 844x731) Image search: [Google]
1420494001910.jpg
161 KB, 844x731
>>690109717
>>
File: tim-and-eric-absolutely-o.gif (469 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
tim-and-eric-absolutely-o.gif
469 KB, 320x214
>>690100426

Abso-LUTELY!
>>
>>690110038
I'm not glorifying it. I'm glad we live in a more accepting society and do thing that people can and should be gay if they so feel inclined. Just applying a very literal/scientific thought process to the issue
>>
>>690100426
Women are bi or gay. Men are straight or gay.
Learn to science mother fucker!
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/why-straight-women-and-bisexual-men-may-not-really-exist250912/
>>
File: 1389956555781.jpg (387 KB, 1284x715) Image search: [Google]
1389956555781.jpg
387 KB, 1284x715
>>690109717
>Listing a movie as a source

Nothing wrong with mentioning a movie if the movie is spot on. More educated women = less children+more government.

Women are nation wreckers.
>>
>>690109838
The other anon was me, bruh
>>
>>690109188
aint nothing de... you know i cant even finish that sentence im fucking depraved as all hell and ill try anything, except scat... and piss and any blood and no large objects in my peehole or any hole beaides my mout nostrils and asshole, but my point still stands, you cant choose what you like and not everyones born to fall for both, though i was... dem sexy tits... and ass.. and cock.. and five o'clock shadow, and prehensile pensasia
>>
i watch gay porn but i would never fuck a man
>>
>>690110709
That study is bogus.

Bunch of phobic faggots hating the fact that certain men that are half-gay have it better off than them.
>>
>>690110370
Gay person

Panic/stress/anxiety disorder. No

Depression. Nope

Sexual abuse. Parents were decent people. Ironically incredibly conservative Christians

I have nothing happen which could "make" me gay, and most of my past relationships have been relatively well-developed people.

I actually had a sort-of sexual encounter with a woman before I did anything with men, I didn't find it gross, but it didn't do anything for me

>Failing to reproduce is failing as an organism in the most fundamental way possible. Except homosexuals can still reproduce perfectly fine, and many still do.
>>
>>690110709

That "study" can be completely disproved with basic logic. Sexuality is fluid, not a binary. It is inevitable that bisexuals of both genders exist.

In fact, everyone is a little bi in some way. Most just deny it because people are inherently insecure before they have attained enlightenment.
>>
>>690111035
hes just trolling
>>
>>690111200
>enlightenment
is that what you call your daddies cock faggot
>>
>>690111336
You seem to be a closet case.

Thomas Aquinas - "Know thyself"

Take his advice and enjoy your first cock, clearly you have a fixation that needs release
>>
>>690111035
>Bunch of phobic faggots hating the fact that certain men that are half-gay have it better off than them
I have seen it enough.
Bi guys are divided into 3 groups.
1. Gay training wheels.
2. Hormone. Will fuck anything regardless fo gender, living or dead, animal, vegetable, or mineral.
3. Fashionably Gay (AKA tells chicks they like cock but would NEVER actually touch one)
>>
>>690111582
nobody would choose to be fashionably gay

Guys (most I'd wager) can be bi because... holy shit, they're actually BI!

You have no right to deny someone their sexuality.
>>
>>690111483
no thanks, ill just continue to enjoy "ignorance" and shit on your threads lmao
>>
>>690111914
well ignorance is next to godliness
>>
>>690111914
sad and tragic indeed
>>
>>690111986
"ignorance is evil" - Plato/Socrates
>>
>>690112054
well if they were so smart and quotable why are they dead
>>
>>690111142
Only because of loopholes opened by technology, not evolution.

Then props to you, because you're one of the very few. Again i'm not trying to personally attack gay people. Even straight encounters at too young of an age (I think below 15 is considered too soon) can do weird shit to the brain.
>>
>>690100426

A simple glance into nature tells you all you need to know. Or are the SJWs saying that male geckos are only attracted to female geckos because of societal pressure?

In fact, this goes a step further to push the argument in the opposite direction - societal pressure is leading to homosexuality. Occasionally you see a gay gecko. But the percentage of homo or bisexual humans is skyrocketing (relative to historical data). And it coincidentally comes a time when the gay culture is more and more prevalent.

An anonymous survey regarding sexuality from 1950 should align perfectly with one from 2000 if humans are born with their sexual preferences. But because people are becoming more and more homosexual, it clearly points to societal pressure making people gay. Not just people being more willing to come out.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>690112418

Valar Morgulis
>>
>>690100426
No.
>>
>>690100426

Yep.

Obvious as day.
>>
>>690112483
*Morghulis
>>
>>690112483
fuck that shit im uploading my conciousness to the cloud as soon as the technology is readily available, i just beed to live another 50 to 60 years, but, like the teleporter dilemma, will it still be me once im transfered into the data stream or a copy of me and the true me will die
>>
>>690111200
>That "study" can be completely disproved with basic logic. Sexuality is fluid, not a binary. It is inevitable that bisexuals of both genders exist.
So your "basic logic" is completely dependent on the assumption that "Sexuality is fluid". Something that has been shown in only women. Kinsey made a scale but it doesn't work very well on men.

So good job Bevis. Tumblr loves you.
The stuff in that study has been pretty well known to anyone who knows a lot of women as well as members of the gay community, for a very long time.
How long ago did Dan Savage explain that there were no bi men?

So leave your computer and get to know some people.
>>
>>690112461
LEL
couldnt be the fact that people even lie on even anonymous surveys if theyre self conscious enough. gimme a fuckin break. if i was gay in an era when you were even /more/ likely to get beat to death for it, i wouldnt trust a survey either
>>
>>690112775
Sexuality is fluid.

Humans are not binary 0 and 1 machines, we're made of flesh, bone, and all kinds of strange arrangements of fluid and mostly carbon.

Nowhere in that organic mess can you find stable, unchanging black and white qualities, least of all within the spontaneity that is sexuality
>>
>>690111822
>nobody would choose to be fashionably gay
Start going to play parties. You will see tons of guys who brag about being "bi" but over the years you will notice that they do not touch dudes. Heck the gay dudes at the party will let you know who is fashionable gay/ a cock tease.
>>
>>690112910
>people lie on anonymous surveys

this has been disproven. people don't willingly participate in surverys only to lie in them. the kind of people who take surveys are very truthful. but that doesn't stop people who think they're master debaters from bringing it up every chance they get.
>>
>>690101116
He's right though. I say this as a former bi.
>>
>>690113120
i lie on anomolous surveys for fun, and anonymous ones but those arent as much fun
>>
>>690113051

If there was flexibility in all aspects of humanity, I would be able to will myself to be happy without any outside manipulation. Or make myself smarter.
Or put myself to sleep.
>>
>>690113253
You were never bi to begin with, you were lying and insecure

a true bisexual is always a bisexual
>>
>>690101272
Wait I thought you liberals respected what people identify as.

So a man can identify as female but if I identify as straight I could just be a liar? You make no sense.
>>
>>690109370
ok idea:
educated women dont have kids because it would hurt their careers, right?
as a society, if we incentivized these women to birth a child to be raised by a gay couple who cant have children on their own, look at that! educated women continue their genes AND homosexuals contributed to evolution
>>
>>690113253
you are wrong, i say this as a current bi in a monogamous marriage with my highschool sweetheart and best friend
>>
>>690113435
>you liberals

you make some pretty dumb assumptions
>>
>>690113073

Play parties? Like the theater and such? If so, that's a whole different world. People there have terrible egotistical problems and shouldn't be thrown in with the rest of society.
>>
>>690101817
What is your contribution? The majority of humans in general are irrelevant when it comes to intellectualism. The fact that you choose to shit on women and ignore stupid men only shows your bias.
>>
File: hahaha faggot.jpg (24 KB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
hahaha faggot.jpg
24 KB, 390x285
>>690100872
I haven't laughed this much, thanks, faggot.
>>
>>690111822
>nobody would choose to be fashionably gay

that's exactly the behavior exhibited by countless youth born after 1991
>>
>>690101889
Why are you so afraid of a description? Are you ashamed?

I'm a male. It's a description. The only reason I'd be opposed to it is if I hated it.
>>
File: Untitleda.png (343 KB, 566x272) Image search: [Google]
Untitleda.png
343 KB, 566x272
>be gay
>get a boyfriend, he's the love of my life
>he starts beating me up, swearing at me, hitting me in public
>HE wants to break up
>i'm the one do the begging
>it's been a month since the break up
>he gave no reason for why he left, I'm left heartbroken with so many unanswered question

>mfw I'm in therapy for severe depression/anxiety/ocd plus medication

>mfw at least I'm not a normie
>>
>>690101933
That's not what bi sexuality is. I can think a view is beautiful. If I don't want to fuck it it has nothing to do with sexuality.
>>
>>690109370
Women can have children, raise them, then get an education - serving to give more to society than a man could. This is currently made possible by increasing lifespans (and women do live longer). Fuck you for trying to deny progress.
>>
>>690114081
>depression/anxiety/ocd

i suffer those exact same things

the struggle is real
>>
>>690100426
I want pussy because hormones not society so no
>>
>>690102563
If I identify as a girl then I am one. Don't oppress me. You're most likely a white male.
>>
>>690100426
No.
I don't even think Gay people are born like that.
Honestly I think it is a matter of preference, and there's nothing wrong with that.
I just hate people that bitch "I WAS BORN DIS WAY WHY CANT YOU ACCEPT ME"
No, you weren't born that way, you just have an attraction to whatever.
>>
Too lazy to read any other post, but I'm not sure "Bisexual" is the right word.

I think we're born wanting to fuck and be around what we consider attractive. Guy or girl. Society and religion just push us towards the opposite sex.
>>
>>690100426
Who cares?
>>
>>690109947
Children are sponges that have yet to develop true self awareness, so while compelling, your testimony means nothing.
>>
>>690114222
>trips NEVER lie

I just attempted suicide few weeks ago, I survived but I spent a whole week sedated (in a BAD and annoying way due to overdose) and my neck hurts because the rope broke (I'm underweight ironically).

I had to lie to get a benzo which really helps my anxietey....I have to take a shit ton of medications, 5 different one just for these 3 disorders....

>Is there any reason I'm not considering suicide immediately? No
>>
>>690110370
This.

I've met so many traps who've lashed out at me for just minor dad jokes. They seem completely unstable as people

Doesn't mean I don't like my friends or traps, but most of the time from my experience they do seem more likely to get angry. Again just my experience.
>>
There is a gradiant: some men are more bi than others, and many shades of grey exist. I myself and more heterosexual, but have come into situations where I've been pretty blatantly homosexual. If we were using the kinsey scale, it'd be around a two.
>>
>>690104499
Who are you to say what's objective? Are you measuring my sexuality?

I'm straight and there's nothing you can do to change that.
>>
>>690114507
just stop giving two fucks and drink coffee and express your struggles through art or music

find a medium, even if it's just a journal

write stories

get it out, in other words, dwelling on the self is the root of the problem

best of luck
>>
>>690114081

He was obviously one of our biscum brethren. We actually feed on the broken souls of the gay.

Actually, that sucks man, sorry to hear. But, you'll get over it and find someone better.
>>
>>690110370
Autist detected.
>>
>>690109947
Personal experience does not discount the hypothosis, dumbass. Learn your logical fallacies.
>>
>>690105472
That is so hilariously false
>>
>>690105803
You're a 4chan poster. If anyone's a failure it's you.
>>
>>690114684
>drink coffee
That's making the anxiety even worse, it's even proven.

>find a medium
I turned my back on the paranormal side and christianity including God. Why? Because that's all I have left and I have never believed in God.
I have no desire to live, to go out, to socialize...

>>690114701
He's gay, he's clearly gay, no doubt in that.
>We actually feed on the broken souls of the gay.
This broke my heart apart like he did ; left me when he was the only thing I had and ever loved...it's hard to lose a chosen and loved one :( The pain is worse than everything I have ever experienced. I feel stabbed to death, my heart is gone

But....I think I have to stay strong and hang in here because one day, maybe, someone will treat me with respect and dignity because I treat them with even more than that, I ''worship'' my partners in a way that they feel the luckiest people ever.

>my first boyfriend cheated on me with a male hooker, I caught him in the act of 'reproducing' so I'm pretty fucked up now

>again, an hero should be considered an option immediately
>>
>>690100426
No. Fucking idiotic discussion.
>>
faggots are mentally ill

humans are born to reproduce and make mankind stronger. faggots are anomalies that wish to be different and be seen as special snowflakes hence slowing the progression of man.

I wish hitler-kun was still alive, he'd know what to do. He'd have done the world justice.
>>
>>690107492
As if you don't have some kind of anxiety or mood disorder.

That's like saying having white skin makes you a child molester. Correlation does not equal causation.
>>
>>690108130
How long do you think you'd last talking shit? You'd be stabbed within a day of your autistic rants.
>>
>>690115985
You shouldn't skip a dose of your medication
>>
>>690116319
THEY'RE OUT TO GET ME, IM TELLING YOU. THE FAGGOT THEY'RE COMING FOR ME
>>
Slightly, sure. Many straight guys admire strong, powerful men, which is vaguely homoerotic in nature, since admiration is when the feminine aspect of your psyche becomes receptive to the masculine aspect of theirs and you decide to reproduce their personality traits.
I'm a lot more of a faggot with women though. Being angry and aggressive for the sake of appearing tough and straight is exhausting.
>>
>>690110638
You actually are glorifying their removal of what you consider undesirables
>>
>>690112461
It's sky rocketing now. It also sky rocketed among Romans.

But let me guess. They were a bunch of sjw's huh?
>>
>>690113410
Actually I wasn't lying. I enjoyed the blowjobs.
>>
>>690113509
Will you refute what I said or continue to focus on a single term?

Can I identify as what I wish or not?
>>
File: 1383994899182.jpg (190 KB, 612x801) Image search: [Google]
1383994899182.jpg
190 KB, 612x801
>>690113711
>What is your contribution?

That's a completely different topic, anon. We're talking here about women vs men, not about individual contributions.
>>
>>690113536
I don't have any sort of ego issues and I was in theater productions.
>>
>>690105627
Spit on your hand
>>
File: 1393049489918.jpg (31 KB, 516x899) Image search: [Google]
1393049489918.jpg
31 KB, 516x899
>>690114115
>made possible by increasing lifespans

Older moms = genetically defective children.

Women should get their first child at around 15/16.

>Fuck you for trying to deny progress

Your progress = Nation wrecked, genes destroyed.
>>
>>690117446
It matters. You're not contributing anything but you pretend to be an authority on what an entire gender does.
>>
File: 1393948994847.jpg (213 KB, 1309x515) Image search: [Google]
1393948994847.jpg
213 KB, 1309x515
>>690114115
>Women can have children, raise them, then get an education

No, they can't. That's why they don't. Intelligent women contribute nearly nothing to society because they neither have children (too much time wasted on a career) nor do they add anything of value to science (because they are women).

That's why the West is currently being overrun by mudshits, because their women still get children.
>>
>>690117811

Lol, so we can't criticize Bush or Obama because we aren't presidents ourself.

Cunt logic.
>>
File: 1394049565575.jpg (123 KB, 731x629) Image search: [Google]
1394049565575.jpg
123 KB, 731x629
>>690114115

I hope you're not implying that women are procreationally more valuable than men.
>>
>>690117931
You say they can't, but I've literally seen it. I'm going to stick with real life on this one.
>>
>>690118177
I am not, I was simply extending the argument that women are valuable to society because of their roles as nurturers.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.