[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IN or OUT britbongs? Do you think the murder has changed things?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: UK-vs.-EU-460x250.jpg (17 KB, 460x250) Image search: [Google]
UK-vs.-EU-460x250.jpg
17 KB, 460x250
IN or OUT britbongs?

Do you think the murder has changed things?
>>
>>690095753
No on cares what happens to your 3rd world shithole. Go back to drinking your dirty plant water and not brushing your teeth.
>>
Stay in.

It's a stupid idea to leave when we don't even know the exact conciquences... even if they predict xyz... also for the area of the UK I'm from Europe fund almost everything.. yes there's the argument that we will have more money if we arnt in Europe but our boarder treaty with France will be fucked... could go but there's no point haha
>>
>>690096031
Third world doesn't mean what you think it does kiddo
>>
Seems to me that the ones who are saying to stay in have something to lose. Admittedly the annoying caricature figure heads means it's an easy decision to take the piss out of. Likewise with the countries who are saying they oppose the exit. (Can't stand BREXIT) I think that if we leave there will be a call for more countries to hold votes on leaving. This is what they are trying to stop, not necessarily Britain leaving. Plus, when other countries eventually go into a state of being shit they will more heavily rely on the rest of the EU. Even America have acknowledged that the UN will be pointless in 10 years. I think there is a lot more shadiness surrounding the people who want to stay rather than leave. But that's just my opinion. Another thing to think about is what if the majority of Britain vote leave but Scotland and Wales vote to stay?
>>
>>690096385

its stupid to stay in when we know the consequences. Our boarder treat means nothing, we can just send them away, and soon enough those EU countries will have to look after them, likely taken to sweden and germany.

Everyone talks of a recession, we've had recession nearly every decade, it makes no difference, most of our trade is in the east, not Europe, being in the EU wont be neededstop the next Hitler or whatever retarded bullshit people think, thats what NATO is for. We have strong military ties with US and trade with the commonwealth, fuck the EU, fuck its laws decided but other nations being pushed onto us, fuck turning into germany, france or sweden, fuck ruining our agricultural industry. We have the city of London, the financial center of the world too.
>>
Nope, Britain is outta there regardless of this bollucks. Who cares, really.
>>
File: 1409483683471.jpg (103 KB, 811x577) Image search: [Google]
1409483683471.jpg
103 KB, 811x577
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1199x858
>>690095753
Shove your mudslimes right up your ass.
>>
>>
>>690095753

I was going to vote "leave", mainly due to the ECB's treatment of Greece and the secret TTIP talks.

I've decided to vote "Remain", basically because the prospect of having a Tory government unchecked by any higher authority is truely fucking terrifying.
>>
Surrender monkey here. Pls leave and don't come back.
>>
>>690097953
lol, nice
>>
>>690097911

The referendum is not legally binding.

We can only leave Europe by an act of Parliament.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466040778961.jpg (61 KB, 748x488) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466040778961.jpg
61 KB, 748x488
>>
>>690095753
Why is this even a question?

Get the fuck out of the EU. Like another anon said, other countries within are making decisions that will not benefit you.

Britain should be for Britain, just like any other country in this world should be. How is being in the EU, having migrants forced into your land benefitting you? How does multiculturalism, or centralization benefit any of the countries in the Union?

The real kicker, and what should be a red flag is the fact that the media immediately formed a narrative the minute that woman was killed. Stop being cucked while there is still time.
>>
File: browse.jpg (44 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
browse.jpg
44 KB, 615x300
>>
>>690099095
Fuck the fishermen. They're pissed because they can't over fish. Fuck em.
>>
>>690098986
That should be a red flag, no? If the majority votes to leave, (you know Democracy) why should Parliament be puttering about and not acting on that vote? That sounds like authoritarianism to me.
>>
>>690096031
we have a higher quality of life index than america, so good one you fat fuck
>>
>>690096385

Indeed.

I'm voting to stay
>>
>>690099132
>ike another anon said, other countries within are making decisions that will not benefit you.

Er... the EU is our organization. The UK is in Europe, the Parliament in Brussels is our Parliament.
>>
>>690095753

What murder?
>>
>>690100047

Member of Parliament, Jo Cox, was subject to a political assassination by a right wing terrorist.
>>
>>690096836
Britain will lose a shit-ton of favorable trade if they leave. Which will lead to even higher unemployment rates than they've already got. But then again, that is exactly what the far right wants. Unemployed and Poor Brits means more recruits for the Nazis.
>>
>>690100298

This
>>
>>690100298
What trade?

Everything good is already here
>>
>>690100216
Sssh you're not allowed to call them terrorists because they're not brown
>>
>>690100421

0/10

Try harder.
>>
>>690098841
are you an serious? we remain in the EU for a further 2 years then we can vote them out in 3 years after that. The tory want us to stay, the EU pays their wages and they have business assets which rely on it for when their short terms end.
>>
>>690100424

Yeah white poeple that do that are revolutionaries.
>>
>>690098986
it is an act of parliament, otherwise it opposes democracy.
>>
>>690100551

Gove, IDS and Boris are all Tories.

They are vile cunts who want to plunge the UK into a 1930s depression era Narnia where they can use poor people to wipe their arses.

If we leave Europe we're in their hands.

I'm voting to Remain.
>>
>>690100216
it wasnt a political assassination, she tried breaking up a fight and he pulled out his home made firearm. The guy who said it he shouted "britain first" took back his comment later, they have jumped on this to try and turn votes to the tories favor of in
>>
In. I hope one day Europe becomes a single nation.
>>
>>690100298
Ah yes like the majority of our trade isnt in the far east is it? its funny how the our "right wing" TORY government wants in with the "nazi" regime of merkel.
>>
>>690100046
No, it is not "your" organization.

Yes, the UK is in Europe, that's a pointless observation.

Do you really think the Parliament in Brussels belongs to you? It belongs to the EU, which also does not belong to you (UK). The EU is for the EU, and by the EU. By that I mean, it is solely politicians seeking more political power for themselves. If you truly think Britain can keep sovereignty under it's rule, then you seriously need to think a bit deeper.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but take a second and think what incentive there is for any politician to give a single fuck about the people that they use.
>>
>>690100992
>, she tried breaking up a fight and he pulled out his home made firearm.

Which he just-happened-to-have...

>it wasnt a political assassination

That is precisely what it was. He went to her surgery armed with a gun and a knife, his intention was to kill her.
>>
Can we all agree that the Tories are all cunts?
>>
>>690101386
>No, it is not "your" organization.

Mate, we all get to vote for Representaives in the EU Parliament. They vote on issues on our behalf. The EU Parliament is our Parliament.
>>
>>690100972

We have had a recession every decade if you bother to look it up and research our financial state as a country, the 80's when we privatised loads of public sectors were one of the few times the country had money, but not the people.

Europe has to support failing countries like spain and greece with a currency worth less, forever pushing cheap labour into our country, up rooting the natives to live in a poorer condition. We are handing our civil rights over to the EU in the form of 'security' and political correctness.

I cant believe people actually think a recession wont happen either way and we will automatically be in one, even though the worlds financial banking center is in the city of london, and our agricultural industry will rise
>>
>>690101697

Agreed.
>>
>>690101394
I heard he was an unstable individual who was on psychotropics for some mental condition. Apparently, there was an interview done by a close neighbor who said he had no political affiliations, or opinions.

Stefan Molyneux has a few videos covering everything going on with the Brexit situation, I'd check his videos out on YouTube if you're in this thread trying to find reliable information with sources included.
>>
>>690101697
Agreed
>>
>>690101394

A huge false flag pushes for their political agenda, they will kill people to make us stay in. If that doesn't put anyone of leaving and removing our tory government in 4 years, then I dont know what will.
>>
>>690101920

> Stefan Molyneux

argument lost
>>
>>690101697
vote out, Tories want in.
>>690101801
>>690101936
>>
>>690101737
The primary concern should not be about recession. Recessions can be fixed, but you sure as fuck can't fix it if you don't even have a country anymore.
>>
>>690101737
>the 80's when we privatised loads of public sectors were one of the few times the country had money, but not the people.

No.

The Government had "money" because the Government was bouyed on revenue from North Sea oil and the Tory Government was asset stripping the country.

If you lived in London or the South East, you were quids in. For the rest of us, the '80s were a very tough time of high unemployment and privatized "services".
>>
>>690101721
Yeah, and the American Federal Government belongs to the American people.

Dude, there is a bigger picture at play here.
>>
>>690102105
>listens to click bait news that doesn't report on facts but what they want you to hear
>Will actually rather remain ignorant than research alternative news sources and arguments.

This is why our country is being torn in half, where has the centralist gone?
>>
>>690102153
Labour wants in as well.

Boris Cuntbag Johnson will be the next Tory leader, and he wants out.
>>
>>690101920
>I heard he was an unstable individual

So were the killers of Lee Rigby, so was the Tube attcker... this didn't stop them being branded "terrorists".

Jo Cox's killer was aright wing terrorist.
>>
>>690102105
Care to explain why, or is that just how you feel?

I can't help but to feel like Molyneux's word is a bit more trustworthy than yours.
>>
>>690102153

I'm voting in.
>>
>>690102402

You don't know me what so ever. I used to watch molyneux, he's an idiot.
>>
File: brexit2.jpg (79 KB, 800x819) Image search: [Google]
brexit2.jpg
79 KB, 800x819
DAILY REMINDER That if you vote to remain on June 23rd you are a CUCK. Hope Muhammed has a nice time with your daughter you mudslime sympathising Faggot
>>
Before the shooting I was going to vote for Brexit.

Right wing terrorism has convinced me - again - of our need to be in the EU.

Enough Ukip/Britain First. Fuck right wingers.
>>
>>690098841

>he thinks Boris is against TTIP

He described it as brilliant and 'Churchillian' not too long ago.
>>
>>690095753

Out because I'm not an idiot.

I suspect regardless of the murder we will remain in.
>>
>>690102514
Right, well that's my point. The pro-EU camp immediately grasped for the brushes to paint their narrative, regardless of the facts.
>>
>>690102234
Who doesn't a have a country anymore?

>>690102276

I said the government benefited treasury and MP's, not the people. The government owning wealth is different to the nation owning wealth, think dictatorships in oil rich countries.

The EU nations are privatised heavily, we are one of the few to have a national health care left, which our IN government are currently trying to break.

>>690101721
Believing an MP actually represents anyone at heart and their opinions if bullshit since every government is nearly always hated by their nations and never uphold claims and act in the opposite direction to what they wanted.
>>
>>690102844
Wow they have really got you on strings haven't they you fucking shill. Kill yourself you sensitive Faggot
>>
>>690102931

Well, Jo Cox's killer was a right wing extremist.

I don't see how his actions impact the referendum. If we vote out of the EU we will have more illegal immigrants.
>>
>>690102931

I'm voting in but it sickened me just hours after she lost her life, the phrase 'remain for Jo' started to appear on social media.

I can't remember a filthier campaign than this from both sides.
>>
>>690102844
Dude, it wasn't even done by a right wing terrorist. The guy had no affiliation.

For argument's sake, even if he was a right wing terrorist, how the the fuck are you more worried about that than the migrant terrorists?
>>
Your a faggot if you stay in
Your a faggot if you leave
>>
>>690103047
>Believing an MP actually represents anyone

Corbyn is for real. He's not a self serving politician. He cycles to work and doesn't claim expenses.
>>
>>690103220
Are you talking about the situation with Turkey?

I think that would be an act of war on their part. I'm not sure how kindly the west, or most countries would take that act of obvious aggression.
>>
File: 1407858893957.jpg (72 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1407858893957.jpg
72 KB, 540x960
>>690102844
bait of the highest decree

>>690102612

Please, think of the future of the people and children you see around you before voting into a totalitarian dystonia empire.

>>690102613
vote leave to help rebuild our nation into a healthier environment.
>>
>>690103259

He was mad into white supremacy and a nazi organisation (not talking about 'Britain First'), that much is fact. Agree with you though that this has NO implications for the referendum. He hated her pro-EU stance, he's a cunt. Doesn't represent the millions of decent Leave voters.
>>
>>690103259
Fuck off. He literally screamed "Britain First!" before he shot her, then he stabbed her.

You're confirmed for a right wing shill and shitposter.

>>690103098
Calling me the shill? What are you on about - YOU'RE the right wing shill for ukip, you slimey racist git.

You're another confirmed right wing Shill and Shitposter. Feck off.
>>
>>690103577
I'd bash your brains in if you were in the UK, you disgusting, fascist animal
>>
>>690103489

nice bait mate, what a hero for cycling to work. He is pushing for neo communism, obviously equally distributed wealth (aside for the politicians and military heads and business owners) is great!
>>
>>690103258
You're insane if you vote to stay in. Nothing will change for your benefit. I literally beg of you to do more research.

This is just one piece of the globalization agenda. Britain breaking out of the EU could be a huge win for the direction of worldwide liberty.
>>
if we leave the eu, all of the poles and eastern europeans we let in have the right to remain indefinitely.

also if we get a deal like norway or switzerland, we still have to let them in (but only for three months)

it's not worth the risk imo
>>
>>690103609
news flash. Britain First and all of Ukip ARE Nazi organizations.
>>
>>690103609
are you really that retarded?

by most accounts, he was arguing with another man, pulled the gun and then mp got inbetween them both and took the full brunt of his mental episode.

This has NOTHING to do with race, religion or the fucking reform.
Anyone who says it is, is clearly using it to further their faggy agenda
>>
>>690103516
>Are you talking about the situation with Turkey?

No.

Turkey failed to meet the EU membership requirements. They won't be considered for another 5 years. BTW, the UK has supported Turkey's applications to the EU since the early '90s.

The current legal migrants will become illegal once we leave the EU. They will still come, and will join the other illegals from the Mid East and North Africa.
>>
File: qdgthjk.jpg (41 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
qdgthjk.jpg
41 KB, 600x598
>>690097953
>brussels is a lake
>>
File: pepe hottub.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
pepe hottub.gif
567 KB, 300x456
>>690103818

are you antifa by chance, anti fascists are very good at being violent and fascist to what they deem fascism.
>>
>>690103652
Okay, and is "The Londoner", or whatever the main newspaper is in Britain, the source for that information you provided?

Because it's false.
>>
>>690103898
Fuck off with your propaganda, asshole.

>"Britain breaking out of the EU could be a huge in for the direction of worldwide liberty!"

What a disgusting stooge you are.
>>
>>690103879

Corbyn is a Social Democrat.
>>
He very clearly shouted, "Britain First! By which I specifically mean the cult started by ex-BNP radicals Jim Dowson and Paul Golding that steals charity money from armed forces and continually incites acts of violence against non-whites, alongside their sister groups such as 'Knights Templar International', a scam that extracts money from the gullible through fear. I just thought I'd make that perfectly clear. Okay, now I will shoot and stab Jo Cox."

I heard it from someone who had an auntie who used to live two towns over from the event.
>>
>>690103915

poles that work hard and own business. We have loads of poles at work, friendly people, hot women, what is their to dislike? Oh, stay in the eu though for more middle easterns and north africans who never work, spike crime rates and reap benefit.
>>
>>690103652
IWonderWhoIsBehindThisPost.jewpeg
>>
>>690104135
Literally every reputable media source has reported that the murderer screamed "Britain First!". That you're denying witness accounts, shows who and what you are - another shill for the right wing.
>>
>>690104046
I heard Turkey had planned to set a few hundred thousand migrants "loose" on the UK depending on the vote.

I hate to sound "meme-y", but perhaps a wall or a more secured border would be in Britain's interest?
>>
>>690104046
and will be shipped off? Why does everyone presume we will get more once we leave the eu, they'd rather stay in a country who gives them benefits like germany or sweden
>>
>>690103898

I have researched to the point I'm sick, I am voting remain BECAUSE I have considered all the facts, not despite of. You want to vote leave, do so if it's what you believe it's for the best.
>>
>>690104250

yes, i'd consider him if he was a liberal democrat.
>>
>>690104300

The people coming from the Mid East and Africa are assylum seekers, they are refugees - not "immigrants". They cannot legally stay in the EU indefinitely.
>>
I work in finance for one of the largest British investment companies and in terms of the economy there won't be a cha he over night , the UK GDP will be affected but all signs point to the economy becoming stronger, that's not the issue though what matters is the standard of living, without having to pay EU contributions we will have more money for our NHS and much more potential returns on investments.

Also what is most obvious to the everyman is the amount of unskilled immigrants coming in, putting a stop to that would greatly improve the quality of life for all native Britons.
>>
Out.
>>
>>690103956

I know that, I just meant he is affiliated with a group that openly refers to themselves as Nazi, as opposed to hiding behind our flag and posting memes.
>>
>>690104386
>reputable media source
>not knowing all sources of news always have and always will be biased propaganda

Its like people live in another world of transparency and freedom?
>>
OUT LETS GET OUR COUNTRY BACK LADS
>>
>>690104502
>and will be shipped off

Where to?

One they here they don't need ID cards to find work (like they do in the rest of the EU), they can simply disappear.

More will come when France stops policing its ports on our behalf.
>>
>Out, out! You demons of stupidity!

We don't want you to stay.

Signed,
Europe
>>
>>690104300
where i live we don't have any, but i know that a lot of people don't like them for whatever reason
>>
>>690104386
Reputable media.......LOL
>>
The only thing the murder changed was that there's now one less voter. The guy wasn't an immigrant or anything
>>
>>690104180
Propoganda? Dude, this is just a simple fact. If you stay in the EU, you're selling out Britain and your sovereignty will disappear. Centralization is the entire goal of globalism. It's a virus that will spread.

If you vote to leave, you'd be holding that agenda at bay. But whatever, I can't force you to agree with me.
>>
>>690104641

How long have refugees stayed in eu countries 40+ years? Oh and their children that are born here. Will they really send back 2 million from germany, once they convince their population under force and social tyranny, that they must be liberal and accept them.
>>
>>690100424
>>690100681
Spot the Twitter nigger
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEC4gVL394Y

Meanwhile if we leave we loose this.... SO LETS WELCOME EVERY REFUGEE!!!!!!!
>>
>>690099756
That's what they want you to think. Liberal media is always lying.
>>
>>690095753
What irrelevant thing are you bringing up? The only other country that remotely matters is England. I don't give a shit what the entirety of britain does. Fuck off.
>>
>>690104829

I'm voting Remain, mate.

Our country is already ours.
>>
>>690098841
That's the argument I've heard and the Tory's are actually adopting it, most of the rules written in regards to minimum wages and the human rights act is British legislation introduced by us to the eu
>>
>>690101189
It isn't, and even if it were, we can't sustain our economy on just 'the majority of our trade'
>>
>>690104892

>Brexiters believe the French will help us if they are not legally obliged to

Kek

They already do a shit job at it, with zero pressure from the EU they'll be launching them over the channel by the dozen via catapult and laughing their French tits off.
>>
In
>>
>>690104892

Back to france maybe? They wont recieve benefit here and the laws will be tighter on them entering the UK on our half. France already do fuck all to stop them getting to calais. Why would you go to a country that is tightening its borders and will not give them a chance for benefit or refugee sanctuary when there's the whole of the EU to pick from.
>>
>>690105107

B-but, England flags are banned by the Muslims! ;_;
>>
>>690104989
>How long have refugees stayed in eu countries 40+ years

Very few.

Conflicts rarely last more than 10 years.

I guess you've forgotten about the swarm of Croatians and Bosnians who came to the EU, inclusing the UK, as refugees after the collase of Yugoslavia.

After the conflict, they went home.
>>
Remain
>>
>>690101697
First sensible thing I've read so far
>>
>>690104254

I heard this too so now it's a fact you can't argue with.
>>
>>690104645
/thread

This is what I'm trying to explain.

How does staying in the EU BENEFIT you? The multiculturalism agenda is NOT benefitting Britain.

Leaving will benefit in more ways than just economics.
>>
>>690098555
Check'd also vote leave
>>
>>690105314
>Back to france maybe?

France is under no obligation to take them, and the immigrants don't want to be in France.

> They wont recieve benefit here

Illegal immigrants can't get benefits here anyway.

> France already do fuck all to stop them getting to calais.

Horseshit, mate.
>>
>>690101386
I completely agree anon, but people use this faulty thinking as a reason to leave. They think that because the EU is separate to the UK, that by leaving we will have more control over our political decisions. I said this in a thread yesterday, whether we're in or out the decisions aren't going to come down to the common folk who want to 'regain control of our laws' they will always be made by some politicunt who doesn't really have any regard for the common man.

People act like the EU is making laws to purposely hurt us but that just isn't true, what reason could they ever have for that? While there's always going to be some big cheese calling the shots, it may as well benefit people on an international scale as opposed to restricting people on a national scale
>>
>>690101697

Agreed. The Tories want out so they can continue their war against the working class unchecked.
>>
>>690105107
I lived in England in the 80s, it was a much better place back then. What's left now is barely recognizable. England did just fine before the EU and it will stand just fine after they vote to get the fuck out. Look at the people who are fear mongering to keep you in, they've NEVER had the UKs best interest at heart, only their own.
>>
>>690095753
Are you limey fucks really calling it a brexit? I look up foreign politics and it's immediately retarded.
>>
>>690105169
we wouldnt be subject to eu tariffs.

germany and netherlands are our biggest eu partners, switzerland, us and china our biggest partners outside, all competing for top spot. Yet most of our industry in materials is originally sourced in the east, so why not cut out the middle man of the EU?
>>
The remain campaign doesn't use easy to read memes to get their point across so that is why I'm voting leave.
>>
>>690105107
No it isn't! You will literally continue to be EU property. Don't you see the Globalist agenda being forced here? Britain will not stay sovereign.

Just look at fucking Germany, Merkel won't even acknowledge the flag and consistently disrespects it. You Britons are not far from that fate if you stay.

Birds of a feather flock together, I'd suggest fucking off from that flock before you regret it.
>>
File: 1465059780541.gif (3 MB, 126x161) Image search: [Google]
1465059780541.gif
3 MB, 126x161
>>690098986
What do you think the word 'referendum' means? retard.
>>
>>690095753
Fucking leave already, Britcucks. But don't expect any special treatment just for being british afterwards.
>>
>>690099132

Why is this even a question?

Get the fuck out of the UK. Like another anon said, other countries within are making decisions that will not benefit you.

London should be for London, just like any other city in this world should be. How is being in the UK, having migrants forced into your land benefitting you? How does multiculturalism, or centralization benefit any of the cities in the Union?

The real kicker, and what should be a red flag is the fact that the media immediately formed a narrative the minute that woman was killed. Stop being cucked while there is still time.
>>
>>690105377

Thousands of them stayed in the EU, namely sweden actually. and how long has middle eastern/north african conflict persisted? 1970+? lets not forget, the reason we are their is to secure oil trade, not the poor refugees livelyhood.
>>
>>690105624

I saw it in the paper that and illegal immigrant got given a £2m house because she had so many kids
>>
>>690105722
How about the laws benefitting people at a national scale instead of restricting people at an international scale
>>
>>690105769
>I lived in England in the 80s, it was a much better place back then

If you lived in the South East of England, this is true. I lived in Sunderland, it as a desperate, desperate time to be alive. I don't say they lightly, Thatcher destroyed entire communities up here, for political reasons.
>>
>>690106147
Lol Europe is fucked up
>>
>>690105189

Am French. Think the EU should tighten itself a little, and launch a united crusade against the mudslimes.

#Missthegoodoldaysofthedarkages
>>
If you live up North, the logical thing to do is vote remain. EU funding is the only thing keeping our towns and cities from rusting over and being turned into carparks for London.
>>
>>690105975
>! You will literally continue to be EU property.

Er... I'm a citizen of the EU. I can live and work in any EU country that takes my fancy.

> Britain will not stay sovereign.

The UK Parliament is always sovereign. It can strike down EU legislation, if it chooses.
>>
>>690106389
Yeah I love illiteracy and terrible healthcare
>>
>>690106486

That's not what Farage told me so you can fuck off you Eurocuck.
>>
>>690105624

living in refugee, being fed and clothed is a benefit, even inf you are a refugee.
Do you know how easy it is to get benefit here and how we cannot deport illegal immirgrants if they are gay or are wanted by their nations which they all claim, and then they have kids to add to the picture.

Have you never been to Calais? how they poured through the tunnels?
Immigrants will choose germany, sweden, france over the UK outside the EU. We will hopefully push for New Zealand and Australias approach in dealing with our public interests and not caving to outside interference.
>>
>>690106035

It's a fact, the referendum has no legal basis.

It's a "strawpoll", nothing more.

It is the decision of Parliament if it is to be acted upon.
>>
>>690105722
You're right, you may not gain immediate control of the political game right away, but it's a step in a better direction at least.

Through sovereignty, strength and identity can be built. It's a step
towards making a populace of individuals instead of voters. Obviously
none of that can survive inside of the EU.

It's not that the EU is purposely trying to hurt people, it's that they don't care if they hurt people if it secured their goals of Globalism, and control.

If the money and power is rolling in, then fuck everything. An excuse can always be made when the media is trusted.
>>
Being welsh most of the welsh assembly's funding comes from Europe so as soon as we say bye bye wales is going back to the stone age... Parliament wont give the same funding Europe has to us...
>>
>?
>>
>>690106149

Refugees have to return. That is the law.
>>
>>690106633

http://www.strawpoll.me/10510629
>>
We need to leave. The murder shouldn't change anything but weak people will possibly be swayed.
>>
>>690106235
sunderland is a bigger, crime ridden cesspit now.
>>
File: backtopol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
backtopol.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
all you niggers get out muh /b/
>>
>>690106164
>I saw it in the paper that and illegal immigrant got given a £2m house because she had so many kids

If the authorities are aware of your exostence, you are no longer "illegal". You are not allowed to work and are paid £35 per week by the State to live on.

>£2 million house....

Stop reading the Daily Mail you silly cunt.
>>
>>690098841

>wanting your country and government to answer to a higher state authority

Bongcuck spotted.
>>
>>690106666

Quads confirm Wales will die.
>>
>>690106666
So basically it boils down to this. Affluent parts of the U.K. benefit and everyone else suffers to an extent.

You should stay in the EU then.
>>
it's been said that they're currently preparing to give out 75 million passports/visas to turkish citizens to allow them entry to the EU...this means they're all gonna be coming to the uk.

fyi - Large number of Turks in Germany put Islam above the law - http://www.dw.com/en/study-large-number-of-turks-in-germany-put-islam-above-the-law/a-19336757

The EU is also removing article 50 from the laws, article 50 gives countries in the EU the legal chance to remove themselves from the EU..so what they're saying is they're not gonna let countries leave the EU.
Add this to the fact they want to dissolve the national boarders of countries AND they are in the process of consolidating the armed forces of all eu into one army...

if you agree with that you're literally scum.
>>
>>690095753
As a european living outside of EU, I say you should stay in. Or you'll end up with our shitty middleground solution.
>>
>>690106975

Spot on.
>>
>>690106486
>Citizen of the EU

My point exactly.

Soon, the "UK" will be something of the past.
>>
>>690095753
OUT, she was voting for in anyway so she deserved to die for being a traitor.
>>
>>690095753
IF YOU ENJOY NOT BEING RULED BY KRAUTFAGS VOTE OUT
>>
>>690106983

Boris Johnson campaigned long and hard for Turkey's inclusion in the EU. Vote Leave and he will inevitably become our Prime Minister. Happy about that?
>>
>>690106752
It doesnt happen, and the law will change and you know once they are looked after longer enough and they have kids they will become citizens and you know it.

>>690106666

Imagine Wales' booming agricultural industry if we left, imagine and greater morale in workforce if we are no longer subject to migrants setting lower standards of pay, putting you out of working, making your rely on handouts. Or imagine being Berlin in 20 years.
>>
>>690107124

even if that would be true, so what?
>>
>>690107042
Us leaving might start the fall of the EU altogether, something that most people here want
>>
>>690104475
Or something like, I don't know, 25 miles of fucking ocean?
>>
>>690106975
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10510629

The farming industry will boom, these fucks who have never been to these reaches of the UK wouldnt know about that.
>>
>>690106666

RIP Wales, you won't be missed.

Vote BREXIT!
>>
>>690095753
Out.
>>
>>690095753

I'm voting to leave and hoping stay wins like 60/40 so dickhead Cameron realizes he cant get cucked by the EU and win another election
>>
>>690100298
Please use examples of this "favourable trade" you talk of. Surely any company currently doing trade with someone in the UK won't suddenly stop when we leave?!
>>
>>690106983
this
>>
>>690106615
>Do you know how easy it is to get benefit here

Assylum seekers can only get £35 a week and are not allowed to work.

> we cannot deport illegal immirgrants if they are gay or are wanted by their nations which they all claim

These people are assylum seekers.

>Have you never been to Calais?

Yes, I drove a van there on a regular basis last autumn to deliver clothes.

>Immigrants will choose germany, sweden, france over the UK outside the EU.

No.

Immigrants choose the UK for two reasons. 1 - the English language. English is an international language of business, it is the first language most people learn after thair native tongue. 2 - You don't need an ID card to get work in the UK. The UK is the only country in the EU where you can arrive, and disappear into the jobs market.

The Tories scrapped ID cards.
Idiots.
>>
>>690107381
How many farmers do you even know? Your claim seems like a sleazy technique to sway people.
>>
I'm alright Jack, fuck the poor, vote OUT.
>>
>>690107381
>be a cunt a doom us all
typical lefty response to this, do you think everyone who votes out is a nazi too ?
>>
Do you really want to end up as a vassal state of the EU? The central bank is already in Germany, the leader of the EU army is going to be German. Why don't we just wave the white flag now and dissolve parliament?
>>
>BREAKING
JP Morgan Analysts predicting 3% to 5% win for LEAVE
https://twitter.com/EuroGuido/status/743880850836721664
>>
>>690107236
implying boris would be the pm..

also for those confused about the events of what happened to the mp -

"Mr Abdallah, 56, was in a cafe next door to the library shortly after 13:00 BST when he heard screaming and went outside. "There was a guy who was being very brave and another guy with a white baseball cap who he was trying to control and the man in the baseball cap suddenly pulled a gun from his bag". After a brief scuffle, he said the man stepped back and the MP became involved. Mr Abdallah said the weapon had "looked handmade" and a man who had been wrestling with the gunman continued even after seeing the gun. He said: "The man stepped back with the gun and fired it and then he fired a second shot, as he was firing he was looking down at the ground." "He was kicking her as she was lying on the floor", he said."
>>
>>690107544
>UK
>country

HURR DURR
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
>>690107580

Nazi - four letters including a highscoring Scrabble tile
Exit - four letters including a highscoring Scrabble tile

I rest my case.
>>
>>690096385

This.

Also, i'm encouraging all my family, friends and fellow proud Englishmen to do the same. We'd be utter hypocrites to have told the jocks to stay only to let the worst of us wreck -everything- with such a retarded decision.
>>
So what's going on in the Brian now? Amerifag here. lve been hearing about you guys wanting to leave the EU. Does it have something to do with the rapefugees? London is a miniature middle east, doesn't look how it used to. Then again neither does Paris. The French seam to love middle esterners. Are you guys starting to dislike then now? We miss alot of shit here in the US because the media likes to make terrorists into celebrities and blame gun laws for terrorism.
>>
>>690107544
>Yes, I drove a van there on a regular basis last autumn to deliver clothes.
Aiding the enemy....you make me sick.
>>
>>690095753
out
london is already fucked by all muslims
>>
>>690098841

This!
>>
>>690107802

Indeed.

I'm voting in.
>>
>>690107460
why would they? they will lose mass amounts of money, why would they pull out of a economically, technologically advanced country. For instance, olympus of german which governs olympus of the EU will not pull out of the UK being one of its largest assets as its main head office is controlled in a country outside of the EU anyway, Japan.

https://www.uktradeinfo.com/Statistics/OverseasTradeStatistics/Pages/OTS.aspx

You have been spurting nothing but vague, strange opinions without any real argument or understanding of how the world works.
>>
File: Boris Johnstein.jpg (146 KB, 482x539) Image search: [Google]
Boris Johnstein.jpg
146 KB, 482x539
>>690095753
OUTers drink from a poisoned well.
>>
>>690105037
if you stub your foot in the morning do you blame liberal media?
>>
>>690107928
You don't even understand the difference between a country and a continent. You're one to talk.
>>
>>690107846

In or out won't change the rapefugee situation, just means we'll have less access to shared information and the EU won't respect our tight quotas.

The flag waving exercise is working, Leave is said to be a nationalist vote, Remain for those who don't have the mental capacity of a five year old.
>>
>>690096385
So you're trying to say your voting to stay in because you haven't read up on how the uk would benefit from leaving...you're part of the problem and the reason why we need to vote out, so idiots like you cant get us into more shit by voting on things you dont understand.
>>
>>690107279
So what?

Where is your pride in identity? Everyone else can have an identity but whites!

This is what I mean, you won't be sovereign and this is what the Globalists want. Please wake up my friend
>>
>>690107638

Enjoy paying a fortune for all timber based products. Scratch your head and think about it. We don't export timber. Where oh where do we get it from?

British jobs right? Kinda I contract in Germany as a faller and I make sure you chumps pay peanuts for your beer coasters. Keep voting out though and fuck my job over.
>>
Remain. Has put forward no arguments to why it would be advantage to stay, their "facts" are untrue and if any one of their supporters just read into there "facts" they would notice how they are flawed. Britain will be richer outside the EU. Fact. We can be part of the EEA like Norway and have exactly the same amount of trade, also we will be allowed to vote on our own legislation instead of letting the EU as a committee decide in them.
>>
Why are Brexit threads so easy to b8 in? Is it because all the leave voters are fed so much nazi propaganda?
>>
>>690096385
You do know that you pay out more in tax to the eu then you get back from the eu right ?
>>
>>690100551
Are you serious? these fucking Leave morons wish to revoke your human rights, goodluck voting them out when you have no rights :)))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>690107544

A united nation will not allow for this to happen, why do you not consider the social change and encouragement of a country when each man benefits the next, and not the EU.

The UK people will likely vote out tories after this, in or out, ID cards will likely be big on public interest if nonsense from the EU was out the picture. Have you seen how attractive germany has become to immigrants, when turkey joins, they will flock there as well as the UK in full force.

Asylum seekers can disapear and work just as your immirgrants do mate. You are behind destroying the cultural identity, industry and livelyhood of your own fellow people, how can you even lobby for this is beyond me?
>>
>>690108329
Yours is a vote for nationalism which is retarded
>>
>>690108350

WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT TIMBER?!!!
>>
>>690099756
AAHAHAHAHAHA yeah ok
>>
>>690108350
you might lose but the steel industry will benefit. Unfortunately not everyone can win economically. We all win democratically though, and we all keep our sovereignty.
>>
>>690096385
>boarder treaty with France will be fucked
So what...we cant go to france for a trip, why would you want to go to a muslim infested county anyway.
>>
>>690107318
Find a boat!

Seriously, that doesn't mean shit if you have no border protection. They'll find a way. How the fuck do you think we get all of these migrants into Florida here in the States? The bastards come on rafts and whatever they can muster.

You say "free", or "welfare", and they'll build a fucking bridge if necessary.
>>
>>690108329

My identity is not based on the political structures I am governed by.
>>
>>690108303
> because you haven't read up on how the uk would benefit from leaving..

Please cite one single reliable, peer-reviewed paper which indicates that the UK will be better off, or even remain equal exonomically, if we leave.

One paper.

I'm waiting.
>>
>>690107574

Look cornwall mate, bloodyhell have you not even read about the benefits of the farming industry if we leave? Google friend!!!
>>690107580
im voting out?
>>
>>690108329

I'm proud to be English, the EU has done nothing to dent that. If you feel ashamed of your nationality then that's your problem mate.
>>
>>690102784
>>posts nigel 'nigger of the white race' farage
>>expects to be taken seriously.
>>
>>690108560
Fishing will too, and small businesses as we wont have the eu laws that benifit big ones and screw the small ones
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BDDAUV8vg

watch this fags
>>
>>690108350
Go to the Amazon and hit some trees down.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10510778
>>
>>690108636

There was a great article in the Express, give me a moment to find it...
>>
File: 1426078110809.png (299 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1426078110809.png
299 KB, 480x800
>Notable people and organisations backing remain

David Cameron
Jeremy Corbyn
Tim Farron
George Osbourne
Ed Miliband
Nick Clegg
Gordon Brown
Sir John Major
Hilary Benn
the IMF
Barack Obama
Justin Trudeau
Sir Alan Sugar
Sir Richard Branson
Stephen hawking
Iain Conn, CEO Centrica
BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg
Martin Lundstedt CEO of Volvo
Michael Geoghegan former HSBC executive
Lord Stuard Rose, M&S CEO
Andrew Parker, head of MI5
Sir Patrick Stewart
Professor Brian Cox
WWF
RSPB
The financial times
Bill Gates

>notable figures backing leave
nigel garage
bojo
Britain first
donald trump
katie hopkins

Who do you stand with?
>>
>>690107802
the scottish would of become independent in the EU, why wish that on our fellow countrymen.
>>
>>690108442
Categorically untrue.

Keep eating the LEAVE-LIES and misrepresented facts, you're doing your new masters' work for them.
>>
>>690108801
oh shit I didn't see the other one
>>
>>690108679
That is YOU, now!

Do you think the next generations will feel that way? This is a process that takes generations to complete. Think towards the future m8, use your fucking head here.

>>690108628
Apparently it is, you just pick the EU over Britain.

Aside from that, what I stated above this applies to you as well.
>>
>>690108995

>WWF

Hulk Hogan is a racist though, you really want to be associated with him?

VOTE LEAVE
>>
>>690108733
Chinese steels always cheaper and fishing is taken by closer countries so shut the fuck up
>>
Get the fuck out NEWFAGS
>>
>>690108560

Steel? It's not 1970. Steel died a very long time ago. Do you live in consett? Economically the home owner and the kids will suffer. We import all our timber and all the yards I have worked the guys are joking tough. All the timber in the UK is shit.
>>
>>690109151

lol
>>
>>690108995
Quantity does not mean quality.

Virtue and truth is a rare thing in times like these. Wake the fuck up
>>
>>690108636
How about over and hour of it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>>
>>690108117
give me an example of my misunderstanding? You cant even refute my points of how international business' working in the EU will not pull out of the UK, please, for the sake of our future, vote leave my friend. We will rebuild hand in hand a safe future, without Modern empirical, dystopian tyranny of the EU.
>>
>>690109124

If your children listen to propaganda before they listen to you then you're a bad parent.
>>
>>690108995

You realize every one you posted stands to benefit from staying, big business, politicians, etc. Of course they want you stay, it's in there best interests.
>>
>>690109054
Umm categorically not, show you facts.
>>
>>690108929
>There was a great article in the Express

Express.

>Peer-Reviewed paper.

Thankyou. If I wanted an essay by a journalistic hack, I'd have asked for one. I asked for a peer-reviewed paper by an economist or similar academic.
>>
>>690109162
Im on your side idiot.
>>
>>690109275

>virtue
>truth
>Katie Hopkins

Kek
>>
I'm voting to stay in. I won't be bullied by terrorists.
>>
>>690108350
move to germany then. out of my grandparents and parents, over 1/2 were immigrants outside of europe.
>>
>>690109124

What if I want my future to include a more integrated europe?
>>
File: 1424061437152.jpg (30 KB, 511x512) Image search: [Google]
1424061437152.jpg
30 KB, 511x512
>>690109275

>virtue and truth

hahahaa you fucking clown. How virtuous and true are the cover of every Rupert Murdoch owned paper, spouting bullshit facts?

Murdoch wants you to vote leave so he can expand his monopoly.

Keep eating your propaganda you braindead pond scum
>>
File: reported.png (386 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
reported.png
386 KB, 700x525
>>690099756
>you fat fuck

PLEASE DELETE THIS
>>
>>690109502
don't respond to me again.
>>
we are stronger together!
>>
>>690109707
Make me
>>
>>690108527

Laugh your MDMA addled ass off all you want but your house has wood in it and I don't mean your dick, we will wait patiently for that to show. But next time you buy paper or an actual chair, yes you will suffer. Toilet paper too, the trees come from eastern bloc countries.
>>
File: 1423453674921.png (49 KB, 150x174) Image search: [Google]
1423453674921.png
49 KB, 150x174
>>690109300

You are truly beyond a fucking moron if you get your political views from a youtube video.
>>
>>690108492
the EU have revoke human rights, a swede was put in prison for 8 years after an Iraqi with a fake gun (he didnt know) walked on (not stabbed) his knife, you cannot even defend or stand for yourself as man anymore, we are being turned into infantile children.
>>
File: 1425605277935.jpg (98 KB, 620x839) Image search: [Google]
1425605277935.jpg
98 KB, 620x839
>>690109844

>infantile children
>>
>>690109390
That isn't an argument against my point, that's just a separate statement.

If the overreaching state can take over the figure of parenting by being more of a provider than parent(s), the figure of the traditional mother and/or father will become more irrelevant to children.

Another agenda being pushed by Social programs to steal the mind's of the young to perpetuate Globalism.

In about two or three generations there will be no individuality.
>>
>>690109469

Okay then SMARTARSE, there's an article in the Star about the referendum according to Stacey, aged 22 from Luton and she is highly respected by her peers. They even put her key points in a zigzaggy speech bubble so you know it's important.

I'm housetraining the kitten atm but as soon as she's done her business I'll wipe it off and type it out for your cynical arse.
>>
>>690109756
When germany enforces open borders on us you can say that when a rapefuge is stabbing you.
>>
>>690099581
No the EU makes forces them destroy their boats then lets other countries fisherman fish our waters it's not about over fishing.
>>
>>690109844

> the EU have revoke human rights
no they haven't

> a swede was put in prison for 8 years after an Iraqi with a fake gun (he didnt know) walked on (not stabbed) his knife

wonder what your missing out

> you cannot even defend or stand for yourself as man anymore

sure you can

> we are being turned into infantile children

nope
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.