[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>690016044 /b/ro writing this story, finish it here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 43
File: 1466143424266.jpg (9 KB, 170x223) Image search: [Google]
1466143424266.jpg
9 KB, 170x223
>>690016044
/b/ro writing this story, finish it here!

>clap my hand over her mouth and let it run down her neck, start sucking on her collar bone.
>She's grabbing my dick through my shorts and I am raging so hard I can feel my pulse thundering in my chest... I can FEEL my cock actually throbbing like it's my whole body
>I'm going to hell and I don't care
>I put my hand in her shorts and grab her ass and the shorts start to fall down, and she's fumbling with my zipper but she has no idea what she's doing, so we fumble away for another 30 seconds before she even gets my dick out
>her shorts are around her ankles and I'm still grabbing her tits under her shirt in the dark, pressed up against a cabin where her parents are sleeping
>I feel between her legs and there's a soft whispy patch of hair, she hasn't started shaving yet.
>Her mount is flushed and so hot it feels like its on fire. My shorts drop down to the floor and I cup her right thigh and spread her leg to the side, kneel slightly and start rubbing my dick against her pussy as she wraps her arms around my neck
>struggling to get a good angle I try to lift her up slightly,the tip of my rock hard dick dick struggling to find a way to penetrate that tight tight little hole
>she stand on on leg and I bend the other one up and put pressure on her little box and she's panting right in my ear
>I hear her shudder and let out a barely audible moan as I feel her little hole suddenly give way and the tip of my dick pops about an inch inside her
>She squeezes against me and I start to push into her unbelievably tight hot tube
> *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*
> WTFSHIT she squeaks loudly and I slam my hand over her mouth and we just freeze
>her drunk father is stumbling around inside the cabin, the light on the bathroom window next to us flips on and we hear him pissing. I've still got my cock half inside her and we stay like statues for the next 45 seconds
>He flushes and lumbers off through the cabin again
>>
I don't really know why this happens. I think economic conditions that certain yesteryear artistic what were put many people of heightened under an intensely situation, sexual all same senses, especially , were stressful , in especially the way a that experiences teenager adolescent that what were whereby emotions, especially ones the incredibly , more ?
>>
>>690040924
>>690040836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-267UjyVmM
>>
Part 1

>Be me, 19, home from college for labor day at friend's lake cabin
>They share cabin with parents of the biggest slut from my HS, now a senior, had no less than 20 cocks in her by the time she was a sophomore
>I never even talked to her in HS, didn't like her crowd of friends. She honestly had a painfully cute 'innoceent' face that I never really noticed at the time because I knew what she was like and thought she was gross slut
>But hanging out at the lake just me, my friend, her, and her little sister, we end up having to talk
>WTF she's actually not a horrible person, decently intelligent, just daddy issues, we get along
>Take my jeep to store for 'supplies', some flirting going on, I couldn't believe she had any interest in me. Her little sister is in back seat, notices.
>Get back to cabin, I go out to the car for some bags, come back in.
>Walk in door.. I instantly feel like a bad dirty pervert, 14 yo has taken opportunity to ditch baggy t-shirt and is in silk bikini top and jean shorts lounging in chair, WTF shit what an obscene banging body, tits and curves with that have NO FUCKING business on a 14yo I feel face flushed and such guilt for even looking but god damn I can't tear my eyes away, she's even cuter than her big sis
>Still standing there, big sis comes in and playfully smacks me on the ass and asks if I'm ready to get down to the boat.
>>
can we just continue thread here
>>
Part 2

>We get to the boat, big sis is typical hot girl at the lake, doesn't want to get wet, stays on boat.
>LIittle sis gets on on inflatable sled pulled behind the boat, we start pulling her
>She's face down straddling the inflatable sled, holding on with handles, as we go faster the water sprays all over her tan body glistening, as we go over the waves her body is slamming up and down on the raft -- tits, ass, firm thighs rippling... HNGGGG I force myself to look away

>My friend has repeatedly been humiliated and struck out with big sis even though their parents are friends, and so he's fetishized banging little sis, wanting to fuck her since we got to the lake
>That night he wants us to go down to this semi-enclosed basement/porch area and watch movie... pick scary movie
>Big sis sits next to me on couch, I've been warming up to her
>Friend tries to make little sis sit with him, but she sits face down on floor, sprawled out on rug, her ass cheeks hanging out of her little white shorts.
>movie goes on, big sis is stroking my arm but nobody notices, they're watching movie
>I put my arm around her lower back, feel her right hip and start massaging her
>she runs her hand down my leg, rubs.
>Starting to get a chubby, slide my hand up her back to her neck, rub her shoulders.
>friend glances over, sees us
>Big sis shifts pretending nothings going on
>few minute later she grabs blanket from back of the couch and covers us with it... hands continue exploring under blanket
>I rub her bare thighs and tease a little bit over up her jean shorts...she crosser her legs and pins my hand in her crotch and then grabs my dick through my shorts under the blanket
>Hard as fucking diamonds and we're both starting to breathe hard, but her little sis is still face down on the rug staring at the TV... every now and then I glance at her awesome ass as her big sis is feeling my dick, and I know I want bad bad things to happen.
>>
part 3

>bIg sis reaches under blanket and unbuttons her jean shorts, I let my fingers go in and feel nothing but bare hot flushed skin. She slides forward on couch a little bit so I can get a beter angle and I feel her warm slippery cunt under her bathing suit bottom inside her jean shorts. Barely enough room to move my hand but I'm slowly pressing her clit and she rocks her head back against the sofa
>Little sis still oblivious as I'm fingering her big sis four feet behind her, but then suddenly little sis jumps up off the floor
>Big sis and I both jerk and sit straight up with the blanket covering us, slight moment of panic
>little sis runs upstairs for soda, comes back down and sits in chair this time. Movie continues.
>little sis glances over at us once in a while, she's a little jealous of the attention I think but oh well
>we wait until it's a very dark scary scene in the movie, room almost pitch black, big sis rub my leg and puts her hand down my trunk shorts and I've got my hand under her ass playing with it
>we're still hot and bothered from before and she starts slowly jerking my cock in my shorts under the blanket. We start going faster and faster getting aggressive.
>Movie is so dark and loud we don't think anybody can notice
>My dick is halfway out of my pants, I'm fondling big sis' ass
>blanket slips from my crotch slightly and RIGHT then the movie scene flashes bright white, the room completely lit up and I just see little sis sitting in the chair across from us, staring at her sister sweating and breathing hard with her hand gripped around my cock
>>
part 4

>ohshitohshitohshit.jpg
>All blood drains from my face
>me and big sis just stare at little sis, frozen in time
>Look down at floor, pull blanket back up... move about a foot apart on couch
>Awkward awkward fucking 30 minutes until the movie ends.
>We all go back upstairs for bed I have all this guilt and blue balls, big sis and I don't even speak or look at each other.
>Go to bed feeling like shit
>about 2 am I wake up and feel like crap from dehydration being on the lake, go out to my car for aspirin, cabin screen door creaks as I try to slip outside quietly
>Rummage around in my car for a minute, then walk back to cabin in pitch dark
>as I get to porch something white is standing there
>"Hello?"
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck it's little sis in her tshirt and shorts
>All blood drains from my face I whisper "what are you doing"
>She says "nothing"
>I take a step to open the screen door but she moves in front of me
>I stand there just not knowing what to do
>She raises her thin little arms and guides me to the side against the wall of the cabin
>I can't even react
>As I grasp her hands and pull them down off me, she nervously leans in and softly kisses my neck
>"Uhhh I...." I can't even think how to react "I don't think..."
>But ohhh fuck her 14yo lips are so soft and she smells... she smells like sweet sunburn and lake water and it's dark and humid, every one of my senses is hightened and my body feels a wave of heat like I'm on fire
> I'm still grasping her hands and then I put a hand on her hip and she moves in and starts kissing me pushing me up against the cabin wall
>FUCK IT
> I cup her face, kiss her back passionately my hands running up and down her sides, we roll along the cabin wall and now I have her pinned up against it
>her soft round breasts are rubbing side to side against me was we get aggressive and she's writhing against me, and I shove my hand up her shirt and grab her left tit and she lets out a loud gasp of air
>>
Part 5
>>690040836

>>690041203
that's what I'm hoping
>>
File: 1464554138043.jpg (14 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1464554138043.jpg
14 KB, 300x170
bump
>>
>>690041429

>clap my hand over her mouth and let it run down her neck, start sucking on her collar bone.
>She's grabbing my dick through my shorts and I am raging so hard I can feel my pulse thundering in my chest... I can FEEL my cock actually throbbing like it's my whole body
>I'm going to hell and I don't care
>I put my hand in her shorts and grab her ass and the shorts start to fall down, and she's fumbling with my zipper but she has no idea what she's doing, so we fumble away for another 30 seconds before she even gets my dick out
>her shorts are around her ankles and I'm still grabbing her tits under her shirt in the dark, pressed up against a cabin where her parents are sleeping
>I feel between her legs and there's a soft whispy patch of hair, she hasn't started shaving yet.
>Her mount is flushed and so hot it feels like its on fire. My shorts drop down to the floor and I cup her right thigh and spread her leg to the side, kneel slightly and start rubbing my dick against her pussy as she wraps her arms around my neck
>struggling to get a good angle I try to lift her up slightly,the tip of my rock hard dick dick struggling to find a way to penetrate that tight tight little hole
>she stand on on leg and I bend the other one up and put pressure on her little box and she's panting right in my ear
>I hear her shudder and let out a barely audible moan as I feel her little hole suddenly give way and the tip of my dick pops about an inch inside her
>She squeezes against me and I start to push into her unbelievably tight hot tube
> *COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*
> WTFSHIT she squeaks loudly and I slam my hand over her mouth and we just freeze
>her drunk father is stumbling around inside the cabin, the light on the bathroom window next to us flips on and we hear him pissing. I've still got my cock half inside her and we stay like statues for the next 45 seconds
>He flushes and lumbers off through the cabin again
>>
>>690041859

>I'm still halfway inside her and I can smell the sweet smell her her juices on my dick ... but I can't keep going
> have one arm around her and pat her on the shoulder and we laugh slightly, I pull my shorts up, then help her pull hers up, and we tiptoe back in, my hands on her little shoulders guiding her back inside
>go back to bed full of endorphines
> next morning wake up, packing to leave the cabin
>big sis is in the kitchen having breakfast, gives me a slutty smile...if only she knew what I had done to little sis 5 hours before out there in the dark...
>something about her not knowing makes me so fucking turned on
>still, I want to be nowhere near little sis right now, I can't take it.
>their parents want to stay a little later so they can clean up the cabin and start shutting it down for the season, ask if I can give their daughters a ride back into town...
>FUCK i can't be in a car with both of them for 3 hours but oh well I have no choice
>I drop them off and hand big sis her bag out of the back of my car, she stands there and says, "hey I'm having some people come over for a party later since my parents are staying away, why don't you drop by"
>NOPE.jpg
>my friend say "yeah I'll come" -- big sis hates him but knows she has to let him come if I'm going to be there
>I say I'll think about it but absolutely have no intention of ever ever seeing either of these girls again
>>
>>690041983
you're doing gods work
>>
>>690041983
this can't be the end.
>>
>>690041983
anon no, theres no way
>>
File: cykablyat.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cykablyat.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
bump
>>
>>690041983
Is that seriously it?
>>
>>690041983

>later that evening I'm at home and I ... can't stop thinking about what I did. I hate myself but.. I can't help...Somehow I find myself in my car driving over to their house
>Big sis greets me at the door, "I'm so glad you came!" She guides me through the party, she had managed to get a LOT of booze and people from my graduated class, her class, and all over were there, probably about 25 people...
>I hang out, make small talk with people I haven't seen since college started
>Big sis is floating around being the usual social butterfly
>however, she's getting really drunk..
>she's hanging on me, we talk, kiss a little
> Little sis is sitting at the party holding a cup of some sort of alcohol but not really touching it, everyone else is years older than her she's just sitting there staring off into space
>big sis is drunkenly making out with me from time to time and she said in my ear "You should stay late, people will start leaving in an hour or so"...
>but I know she's not going to make it, she'll be throwing up or passed out any second now, she's been chugging juice with black rum for hours now
>A few minutes later she's sitting on the floor with her head against the wall, trying to stop herself from throwing up
>I'm still talking to other people, wander towards the bathroom
>before I get there I run into little sis
>"uh... hi" Oh shit nervous moment
>"Hi she says" ... "so about things".
>I say not to worry about it...
> She shrugs and after a pause "Hey I want to show you something, come here"
>She starts walking up the stairs.
>I know cautiously start walking behind her but I know... I know I should be going the other way but ever step the more I know I don't want to be following her the more guilt I feel... And the more exciting it is
>She walks into her bedroom and I stand nervously at the door.
>"what is it?"
>she says "come here"
>>
>>690042682
thank u for not stopping
>>
File: needed this.png (441 KB, 451x453) Image search: [Google]
needed this.png
441 KB, 451x453
>>690042682
H Y P E
>>
File: anotherone.jpg (84 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
anotherone.jpg
84 KB, 800x800
bump
>>
Pls continue OP!
>>
File: 1465105997408.jpg (980 KB, 1996x3000) Image search: [Google]
1465105997408.jpg
980 KB, 1996x3000
bump
>>
Moar, god damn MOAR
>>
File: FuckSeth.gif (770 KB, 127x189) Image search: [Google]
FuckSeth.gif
770 KB, 127x189
>>690042682
just waiting
>>
>>690041859
>the tip of my rock hard dick dick struggling to find a way to penetrate that tight tight little hole
>dick dick
>tight tight
>>
>>690042900
>>690043200

Dubs say you have to continue OP
>>
>>690043168
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690041983
>I walk in and she closes the door behind me and just puts her arms around me and stares right into me with these big doe eyes
>she's nervous as fuck and something about it just makes me feel the most ridiculous butterflies... what the shit is this??
> I can't stop laughing but she just kisses me anyway and slowly walk backwards to her bed making out
>We're clearly not going to be interrupted again
>She's on her back and I'm feeling her under her clothes which she's wriggling out of, I help her pull her shirt over her head...
>Oh god she isn't even wearing a bra, her fucking nubile perky tits just spill out of the shirt in all their glory and I start sucking on them as she slides her shorts off
>She pulls my shirt off and I move down feeling her legs and pull her underwear off, with no invitation needed I just start eating her out, her whole body is completely tenses and her fists are clenched at her sides and she's incredibly, incredibly impatient
>after about 45 seconds she's breathing as hard as can be and tells says "come on... let's go"
>I pull my shorts off. Slightly buzzed and giving no fucks about how fucking wrong this is
> kiss her and move up to rub my dick against her but she's not at all in the mood for teasing, she lifts her legs up and grabs me around the waist and pulls me hard against her.
>it's still a struggle to get my dick in her...I feel how wet she is and after little sliding, I finally pop my head in and she moans and pulls the hair on the back of my head.
>I push deeper into her by increments, each time I go half an inch she tenses and gasps, and every half inch I go I am just soaking up how fucking tight she is and just the heat radiating through her pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 257x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 257x230
>>690042682
>mfw
>>
>>690043395
Don't be mean he has a stutter stutter
>>
File: 1464055989858.jpg (111 KB, 389x576) Image search: [Google]
1464055989858.jpg
111 KB, 389x576
>>690043200
I need moar!
>>
File: 1453030038920.gif (495 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453030038920.gif
495 KB, 640x480
>>690043474
>>
>>690043540
Kill you're self fagget
>>
File: 1466146793339.jpg (3 MB, 904x4897) Image search: [Google]
1466146793339.jpg
3 MB, 904x4897
this shit is pretty good here too
>>
File: 71255D7-zoom.jpg (10 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
71255D7-zoom.jpg
10 KB, 300x240
bump
>>
>>690043474
Write ahead of time pls
>>
>>690043824
uh, what's going on here? looks hot.
>>
File: 1465269248193.png (171 KB, 280x291) Image search: [Google]
1465269248193.png
171 KB, 280x291
>>690043737
Say that to my face and not online bitch
>>
File: 1464845933604.jpg (19 KB, 239x207) Image search: [Google]
1464845933604.jpg
19 KB, 239x207
>>690043200
>>
File: 71255D7.jpg (602 KB, 1224x2048) Image search: [Google]
71255D7.jpg
602 KB, 1224x2048
>>690043936
my bad
>>
>>690043811
This had me shoot 4 feet away.

>personalbest
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1080x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1080x608
>>690043474
The dicks out op and waiting for rapid deployment of semen
>>
>>690044054
i don't have more sorry
>>
File: 1453026398791.png (760 KB, 1231x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453026398791.png
760 KB, 1231x1600
>>690043990
oh yeah?
>>
>>690043811
god-tier
>>
>>690043474

>A thought suddenly flashes in my head, 'wtf are you doing she's 14' and I start to pull away but then I look at her and she has her eyes clenched shut and her cheeks are flushed she's loving it
>So I keep going, and the more wrong it feels the more I just want to keep going
> I start to lose control and just start banging away at her because who the fuck cares, she's inexperienced she doesn't know good sex from bad but it's too much for her and she starts squeaking "ow, ow," so I slow down am cradling her head, more slowly thrusting into her as she wraps herself around me
> Her breathing gets deeper and more raspy and after about a minute she starts having these slight convulsions
>I can actually feel her contract around my dick as she comes, it took her less than few minutes, but I'm nowhere near finishes so I grab her and we go to the other end of the bed and I'm in her and all over her, it's hot and stuffy in the room and we're sweating all over each other
>Then as I'm starting to get close I hear a creakkkkkk....
>WTF SHIT, without moving we look up and it's drunk big sis peeking in the door.
>she's shitfaced and at first she has no idea what she seeing.. and then it just slowly sinks in.
> "Oh...My... God" .... "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" she screams so loud I'm sure every last person downstairs heard her.
>I go "shhhhhh!!!!" really loudly and tell her to close the door
>She goes "how the fuck could you?" and runs up and starts hitting, little sis scrambles across the bed and tries to cover herself with a pillow...
>>
File: 1453030555001.gif (106 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1453030555001.gif
106 KB, 267x199
>>690044094
moar
>>
>>690044147
Kill you're self fagget
>>
File: 1463975841833.jpg (144 KB, 596x510) Image search: [Google]
1463975841833.jpg
144 KB, 596x510
>>690044243
>PIC related
Its you
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 121x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 121x100
>>690044329
Don't let this be the end OP
>>
>>690044484
Kill you're self fagget
>>
File: 1456880206692.jpg (11 KB, 298x292) Image search: [Google]
1456880206692.jpg
11 KB, 298x292
>>690044484
>>
>>690044329
Pls op moar
>>
File: 1454374488136.jpg (56 KB, 416x540) Image search: [Google]
1454374488136.jpg
56 KB, 416x540
>>690044655
>>690044697
>>
File: R20.jpg (19 KB, 261x247) Image search: [Google]
R20.jpg
19 KB, 261x247
>>690044329
aww shit nigga shit just went 0-100 real fucking quick
>>
File: 1455209138128.jpg (75 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1455209138128.jpg
75 KB, 960x768
>>690044329
>>
Where's the chick with the tigol bitties that was gonna get them reduced?

>ifyourinhere

>pleasefinishyourstory
>>
>>690045029
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690045175
One day I hope you spell faggot right.
>>
>>690044329

>I'm naked and big sis is just standing there fucking livid and drunk and she yells at her sister "I'm telling mom.."
>Little sis and I both panick, "no, don't you can't"
>Big sis says why the fuck shouldn't I?
> I say, "no, I'll do anything..."
> She says "Oh so you're embarrassed now?" I say sure
>She's beyond jealous that I'm fucking little her little sister but she's too drunk to think straight
> She glares at little sis and says to her, "you sit there and watch this, slut"
> She bends down to my crotch and grabs my half-hard dick to blow me, but then pauses saying, "ewwww", and she grabs the corner of the bed comforter and uses it to wipe my dick off
>Then she just brushes her hair back over her shoulder and starts giving me a sloppy blowjob, I am just frozen wonder what the fuck she's trying to prove
>Little sis is just staring like she's witnessing some sort of absurd horror show
> I'm looking at little sis like, "I am so sorry..."
> Big sis keeps blowing me for a few minutes and then says "I want you to fuck me in front of her now", pointing at her sister
> I say I can't this is too fucking weird and that she's just drunk
> She threatens to call the cops and says "think about it, you do this and I'll let you fuck both of us tonight or else I'm telling everybody downstairs what you did"
>I say fine
>She tells little sis to lie on the bed and big sis pulls her own pants off and straddles me, looking at both of us with slutty grin
>"Before we get started," she said
>"I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there,"
> "And I'll tell you about how I became the Fresh Prince of Bel-Aire"
>>
>>690045175
how about

>>
FUCK YOU.
>>
Dude pls go on. Have to know the end of the story
>>
>>690045469
MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>690045469
motherfucker
>>
>>690045602
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690045469
1000% baited
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 750x742
>>690045469
YOU FUCKING NEGRO
>>
GETTING SAVED GG
>>
>>690045469
YOU NIGGER
>>
>>690045469
fitting end. very proud of op
>>
I lol'd
>>
ya know...

stayed up till god damn 5 for this shit.
>>
>>690045469
OP here
That's not OP
>>
File: 1464844131903.jpg (53 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
1464844131903.jpg
53 KB, 444x337
>>690045469
I feel betrayed
>>
6/17/16

Every1 but OP was a fag
>>
File: 1463164880640.gif (1 MB, 406x449) Image search: [Google]
1463164880640.gif
1 MB, 406x449
>>
>>690045469
>niiiiiice
>>
>>690045469
NOOOO DUDE FUCKING CMON I DIDNT SPEND AN HOUR WAITING FOR THIS SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>690045805
okay good. i hope
>>
File: 1451728878766.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
1451728878766.gif
1 MB, 296x160
>>690045469
Didnt even get to cum, that poor fictional guy
>>
God fucking dammit op
>>
File: 1465342847863.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1465342847863.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>690045805
>>
Could've seen this bait coming
>>
>>690045469
not even the right lyric
>>
>>690046014
Kill you're self fagget
>>
Lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 360x240
>>690045805
Ok, then post more
>>
>>690046104
Still wrong idiot
>>
>>690046244
Writing! Hold your niggers.
Just trying to salvage before you guys stop bumping.
>>
>>690046171
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690046402
i'll never stop bumping, been up since like 11am yesterday, not going to bed until it's complete. you own me at this point.
>>
I was EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS AND YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME?
>>
>she doesn't leave but she's still screaming at me, like she's too confused to move or something
>she starts yelling crazy shit about how her phone is hacked and how it's my fault and I'm sure her drunk father is going to know
>so I go over there and cover her mouth and she shuts up and moans
>Suddenly I'm feeling her up and still have my hand on her mouth
>And then I'm kissing her, still in the same room

TL;dr working on it so hard
>>
>>690046293
>>690046171
Don't worry, this degenerate will keep bumping the thread for us. kek
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 399x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 399x382
>>690046402
>Hold your niggers
Alright alright we'll wait
>>
File: 1463576745557.jpg (36 KB, 306x346) Image search: [Google]
1463576745557.jpg
36 KB, 306x346
>>690046402
>>
>>690046601
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690046617
Is that Michael Scarn?
>>
bumperino
>>
>>690046585
just do your thing OP. Don't listen to the complaining faggots. I believe in you... This poor stupid faggot of a human being, but still believes in you! :D
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 512x384
Wasn't there supposed to be a story in this thread?
>>
>>690045703
you didn`t see that coming?
>>
>>690046585
> so hard
Don't worry OP, I'm so hard too.
>>
bramb

captcha was about finding boats
>>
>>690046934
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690047058
No u
>>
>>690047058
>calls people faggots
>however is bumping thread and keeping it alive
you're doing gods work too anon

>>690047156
and you too
>>
>>690047261
Kill you're self fagget
>>
B.U.M.P
>>
This story has had me diamond since the original thread.

OP I salute you good sir
>>
>>690047367
Kill you're self fagget
>>
hurry up OP
>>
>>690047582
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690047728
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690047810
how about

>>
Come on OP. i want to believe!
>>
bumperina
>>
My body is ready OP
>>
>4 centuries later
>>
File: 1465401194926.jpg (237 KB, 678x905) Image search: [Google]
1465401194926.jpg
237 KB, 678x905
OP was the troll, other dude was a fake spewing false hope to you low lifes
>>
File: r7.jpg (49 KB, 415x497) Image search: [Google]
r7.jpg
49 KB, 415x497
bump
>>
File: image_5.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image_5.gif
1 MB, 250x188
>>690045469
Ohh shit nigger it was all a clever ruse
>>
>>690045469
Your a triple fucking nigger you fuck faced whore
>>
>>690048273
still came
>>
>>690048356
Kill you're self fagget
>>
>>690048476
K
>>
today op was a faggot
>>
>>690048561
Isn't op allways a faggot?
>>
File: 1460828928197.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1460828928197.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
ITT: Talk about how much a faggot OP was
>>
>>690048712
God OP was a fag
>>
>>690048260
Yes. I was also the one calling everyone else faggets. Trolling is fun.
>>
Although I didn't post that little story stub.
>>
switching to pornhub
>>
>>690048951
goddamnit OP.

40 keks for ultimate b8.
>>
OP your dick will fall off and get eaten by worms if you don't post the last part
>>
>>690049427
No, I mean I was the one who claimed to be OP, and then said hold your niggers.
>>
Don't know where the real OP is.
>>
But bump anyway.
>>
File: image.png (844 KB, 1920x2576) Image search: [Google]
image.png
844 KB, 1920x2576
>>
>>690050662
Either that's the thinnest pillow in the world

Or she's getting a bunch of fucking papercuts
>>
>>690050800
Dubs confirm
>>
>>690050800
Hopefully paper cuts
>>
File: image.gif (90 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
90 KB, 350x400
>>
OP, finish your shit.
>>
Op has forsaken us
>>
OP if you can't do this shit now just make a google document, and give us the link to view it.
That'd let some of us sleep, while we get to see you slowly type it with your 0.5 WPM
>>
>>690051999
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AUmkLaDVTBG5T7q8JPCLE814lW5sWd6RE0zcXQF4zrw/edit?usp=drive_web
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 500x440
>>690052649
Mother fucker
>>
>>690052649
great story, came twice to this yesterday :)
>>
>>690052649
you sonofabitch
>>
File: Screenshot_20160617-032942.png (265 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160617-032942.png
265 KB, 1440x2560
This is a good feeling.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 600x800
Still waiting to know more about little big sis
And I know there's probably no more
>facepalm.gif
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.