[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLO ALL SCANDINAVIAN POSTERS: I have a quick question. I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 27
File: images (17).jpg (21 KB, 531x274) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
21 KB, 531x274
HELLO ALL SCANDINAVIAN POSTERS: I have a quick question.

I know that right now you guys are having a big time crisis with all the immigrants coming into your countries. I'm a black guy and my wife and I would like to take a trip to a Scandinavian country in a couple of weeks because she's been wanting to go for a very long time. She'll be fine, but my question is... Will I be mistaken for an asshole immigrant?

Will people give me the cold shoulder for thinking I could potentially be one of the people they feel are messing up the country, even though I'll be there for the sights?

We haven't decided a place for the 2 week trip yet, but I'd like to hear from all of you if possible.

Thanks guys
>>
>>690040557
Im swedish and id say that it could most likely happen that people are gonna look "down" on you, but as long as you act nicely to the people you talk to youll be alright. Just open with some sort of greeting with where you come from or some shit, have a nice trip anon!
>>
>>690040941
Ah thank you man. Yeah I wasn't expecting everyone to be welcoming I just didn't want people straight up hating me on sight because they may think I could be one of the benefit whores.
Sounds good though, I can deal with just giving them a polite greeting to ease their minds.

Thanks man
>>
>>690040557
its very likely here in Norway, what i feel is the worst is when foreigners don't even speak English.
IF your English is fluent and you're not a rude cunt then i think you'll be fine, even though most Norwegians are rude cunts its just our way.
>>
Bamp for extra opinions
>>
>>690041561
Okay thanks for your perspective. I'm from the French speaking part of Canada but my English is fluent. I'm not a rude cunt and neither is my wife, so thanks for the advice.
>>
>>690040557
you'll be fine if you dress like an obvious tourist, think of every bad stereotype or tourist clothes and wear that
>>
in Finland 9/10 will treat you like a regular human, a tourist, a visitor
-it is always the 1/10 the pops up in the headlines, because they are the loudest

all in all, Finland is a very nice, safe place for anyone not begging or demonstrating for free money

-and no, Finland is not part of Scandinavia, we belong to Fennoscandia
>>
>>690040557
If you speak english with a non-shithole accent it would set you apart from the parasites. Besides, most of them are sandkips.
>>
>>690041782
>I'm from the French speaking part of Canada

This is the real problem.
>>
>>690041806
Yeah I'll probably wear my canon camera around my neck just to be extra obvious.

>>690042017
Oh okay, sorry for the mistake. Sounds nice man, thanks for the information
>>
>>690042073
Yeah I speak very clearly.
>>690042104
Could you explain please
>>
>>690040557
you won't get treated like an asshole immigrant
you'll get treated like an asshole american
>>
>>690042281
I'm half kidding. I'm not even Scandinavian but dutch.

I do however have a problem with French people.
>>
>>690042390
I think that's better than the former, thanks.
>>690042486
Ah, I see. But even I know the people in Quebec are more assholish than in other parts of canada
>>
>>690040557
Finnanon here. Like others have already said, I think you'll be pretty fine thanks to your fluent english, and a positive attitude will also carry a long way.
I would also recommend to learn some basic phrases, because from my experience it gives a good impression to people around here.
Have a nice trip!
>>
Do these countries have any imagination concerning their flags
>>
File: 1465254939733.jpg (66 KB, 638x647) Image search: [Google]
1465254939733.jpg
66 KB, 638x647
You won't get any women, nigger
>>
>>690042704
Thanks man, I have been trying and some of the phrases are tough but I'm getting it slowly... My wife's got it very quickly though!
>>690042911
That's fine, I'm going with my wife.
>>
>>690040557
If you come visit Finland we will gladly give you a puukko in your munuainen.
>>
>>690042878
in the old days we didn't have any time planning fancy flags,
we were busy fighting bears and rolling boulders from our fields
-not everybody gets a utopia to start with
>>
File: DQmsOqS.jpg (36 KB, 536x447) Image search: [Google]
DQmsOqS.jpg
36 KB, 536x447
If you're from canada and speak fluent english, you'll be fine in Denmark as well. People are often intrigued by foreigners, especially people from North America. Don't worry about Denmark buddy :)
>>
>>690043135
I had to Google that but when I saw it, lol Damn..
>>690043312
That's cool, my wife is favoring Denmark and Finland, but we still haven't decided
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 962x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 962x640
Wouldn't come to Finland. We have this vigilante deathsquad "Soldiers of Odin" going around killing and beating up anyone with a likeness of an immigrant. Police hasn't been able to contain them yet.
>>
>>690043800
Ohh I see, thanks for the forewarning
>>
>>690043800
buhuhuu
-so you are one of these roughly 150 (out of 5,5 mio) who have no self-esteem, no capability of self-thinking, can barely read and write

oh, please
-we regular Finns laugh at you
>>
as anywhere, stay in the bigger citys, where people are more enlightened and used to diversity.
Good trip bro, and greetings from denmark:)
>>
>>690044314
How likely would OP be to encounter SOO in his trip?
>>
File: kkk finland.jpg (42 KB, 414x409) Image search: [Google]
kkk finland.jpg
42 KB, 414x409
REEEEEEEEEE NIGGERS OUT OF MY COUNTRY STAY OUT
>>
>>690044426
Yeah we're mainly planning to stay in the main cities and visit the popular tourist attractions.
>>
>>690044312
nevermind these, they are just a bunch of wussies seeking attention
so far they haven't done anything else than post videos and marching up and down the square
they exist in rural areas where a stranger, even from neighbouring town, is a rare sight

wanna-be bullies, yet afraid
>>
>>690045069
in this picture can be seen the extremely rare i-wish-i-was-a-kkk-member

only one has been seen in Finland during the last 100 or so years, he turned out to be mentally instable
>>
>>690040557
>Will I be mistaken for an asshole immigrant?
Yes.

>Will people give me the cold shoulder for thinking I could potentially be one of the people they feel are messing up the country, even though I'll be there for the sights?

It's not completely impossible, but it's situation based and a lot of depends on what you do, what you say and how you act.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 360x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 360x400
>>690044314
Dude, as if I would support them. Merely wanted to warn OP.
>>
File: lovely day.png (44 KB, 836x982) Image search: [Google]
lovely day.png
44 KB, 836x982
>>690040557
Go to Sweden or Denmark or Norway. Finland has nothing but angry depressed and violent drunks, who will mistaken you for a Somali and most likely will try to fight you, depending how drunk they are. Finnish tourist attractions aren't anything special, and culture is based around booze and silence. Besides, it's fucking raining a lot during this time of the year. The other Nordic countries have much more interesting things and are much more friendlier towards foreigners, especially towards blacks
>>
>>690045131
Would we encounter them? If we decide to visit it?
>>690045595
Thanks for the perspective.
>>690046118
Ah I see. Thanks for the information, we're still deciding but appreciate any info we can get.
>>
File: -farts-.jpg (321 KB, 920x1211) Image search: [Google]
-farts-.jpg
321 KB, 920x1211
>>690044314
>>690045131
I can't contain myself anymore, this is just too stereotypical. I think your political view on things is obvious and you've had more than plenty of time to think over these issues. You know all the answers.

Your next stolen beer is on me.
>>
>>690046411
i'd say you won't encounter them when visiting the biggest cities and some tourist resorts/attractions in the north

-you'll meet them in small cities in eastern Finland, though there is a "chapter" in Helsinki as well : only one of my friends has ever seen a SoO-twat live in the metropolitan area, so they keep to themselves
>>
>>690040557
you will probably get welfare, asylum and 100 faggots with "welcome refugee" posters immediately.

no just kidding. there are certain parts in europe where i would not visit in your case. but the scandinavian faggotery is a pretty safe place
>>
>>690045131
>implying there hasn't been increase in violence and killing between groups
Bet you live in Helsinki where the police are plenty and only small percent of immigrants are ported to. Meanwhile most of the immigrants are being located to smaller cities/towns with smaller police influence. Alot of these neo-nazis get away with alot of violence and many in the police force even supports their views and turn a blind eye.

So back to topic, yeah OP will be fine if he just stays in Helsinki. The further you travel from that leeching capital, angrier the people will be (natives and immigrants both).
>>
File: 1355265697536.jpg (137 KB, 550x481) Image search: [Google]
1355265697536.jpg
137 KB, 550x481
>>
>>690046770
Yeah I'm well aware some parts aren't for us. But wife has been wanting to go, and pestering me about it for years. Thanks for the info.
>>690046721
Got it.
>>
>>690047023
>>690045069
>>690042911
How is this guy an nigger if he can afford a vacation. He is just black.
>>
>>690040557
I'm from Denmark!

As long as you behave nicely like everybody else, you will be fine. If you speak english fluent, nobody will mistake you for an immigrant.

You are always welcome in Denmark bro! :)
>>
Whites can win if they stop being fucking dumbasses, insisting blacks are equal, giving them power and money and privilage, listening to their trash music, fucking their AIDS-ridden nigger bodies, and generally allowing themselves to get fucked over.

Whitey needs to wake up.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 358x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 358x340
>>690047254
Are you implying dark-/black-skinned people with money are "blacks" and poor automaticly "niggers"?
>>
>>690047428
Thank you man, and I guess I'll make sure to flaunt my english haha.
>>690047621
This isn't what this thread is about my friend.
>>
File: 1426715311998s.jpg (6 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1426715311998s.jpg
6 KB, 250x170
>>690046721
You really think these deaths quads kill immigrants on regular basis?

Wow. I never knew!
They must hide all the bodies in manholes. And since they've not been sentenced for genocide they must own the police. You know what. I think they ARE the police; when the cops get off work they probably just put on SoO outfits and go kill some nigger men!

Okay. We got to stop these facists today. Here's the plan: I'll go buy some weed and then we'll go to your room to get high. If we're not too high, we'll go steal some beer off the local grocery store. After that we'll take the capitalist pig train to lapland and film manholes with our mobile phones. I'm ready and feeling good. Let's do this.
>>
>>690047713
There has to be a line drawn somewhere. Am I incorrect?
>>
>>690043135
That's fucked up Timo
>>
>>690040557
Sweden here.
as long as you don't behave like an asshole to everybody, you should be fine.
You are welcome
>>
>>690048109
Alright man, yeah I don't plan on being an asshole haha
>>
>>690048024
Of course but I'm pretty sure it's not in the dimension of income.
>>
I've been to Finland many times, I don't know why but I love that place.

I have some amazing friends there, learned a lot from them.

Ideally if you go there you would want to know someone and go to their summer cottage, sauna, beer, sausage... grill some salmon. Swim in a lake, explore the nature.

Only had one guy mad dog me on a bus, don't know what his problem was... I think he was just inbred too much.

I'm white by the way.

You can also take the cruise from Helsinki to Stockholm. I'd recommend the Silja over The Viking line.
>>
>>690048885
Ok so where is your line drawn?
>>
>>690047713
That's usually how it works, at least where I live.

Not only that, they are proud of it either way and typically don't like the other type.
>>
>>690040557

If you come to sweden, don't be surprised if you don't see any actual native swedes. Our government are doing an excellent job replacing us, so at first glance you'll feel right at home

Be advised though, that "our" niggers are of the more savage north african variety and might actually mug you and/or rape your girlfriend if you give them a chance. If that happens don't bother calling the police
>>
Finfag here. Finnish people don't really give a shit they just mind their own bussiness. Ofcourse there is going to be some people who are going to look pissed but thats not a big deal
>>
>>690049584
this
>>
>>690049584
Well fuck... I don't know about 'feeling at home', my area doesn't have many black people either, plus I've rarely interacted with Arabs and North africans l, but regardless I appreciate your POV.
>>690050130
Damn I keep hearing conflicting things about Finland lol. Thanks for the info
>>
>>690043800
Those "soldiers" have done absolutely NOTHING to immigrants and niggers. People talk like they are the savior of finland. Ive met a couple of sand niggers and they arent that bad in general
>inb4 suvakki
People just want to be angry at something because their life is fucked up. People in finland are looking forward for refugees to rape and they have made several fake rape reports now that the situation has settled down a bit. Just to blame someone.
>>
>>690040557
How black are you?? it's funny because there very few racists towards niggers but a whole lot of racist towards sandniggers
>>
>>690050462
Lool what do you mean how black? Like skintone? Aside from that I'm from Canada so I'm not necessarily stereotypical.
And really? Most of it directed at the Arabs?
>>
As if.
Scandinavians will treat you better than they treat themselves because they are cucks,
>>
Sandnigger stay away, just black and we don't care one bit.
>>
>>690051587
Ah thanks. Yeah I'm just black
>>
>>690050424
Finns are faggots. Go to Iceland op
>>
File: dannebrog.jpg (94 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
dannebrog.jpg
94 KB, 640x479
>>690040557
Denmark is either or, some people are ignorant and will treat any colored person with disrespect. Some are cool, it really depends on how you speak and treat people yourself, genreally if you respect people they will respect you.
>>
>Iceland
>Finland
>Faroe Islands

>Scandinavian

Kek
>>
Scanexit

All of Scandinavia leaves the EU and let those assholes how are grandchildren of Nazi's hold the bag!
>>
its no problem OP. Norway and the other country´s here are the most open people to accept people from other places. also people just dont talk to other people so dont be offended if people dont seem welcoming. we just mind our own business. no one will give you any hassle at all in Oslo atleast. no one
>>
>>690040557
The racism in Iceland has mellowed down by 80% through the past 5-8 years. We were annoyed that the Polish, Lithuanians, Russians and Ukranians were coming over, getting our jobs because they could be underpaid and down know their "rights" in Iceland.

But because we are led by a Feminist "Vision" this has mostly vanished. Sure, you land in our Airport in Keflavík and your first goto Place would be the capital Reykjavík. There might be jerks and dicks there but I promise you that the Second you leave the city NOBODY will treat you that way.

They kinda have their "Own ways"

Example:
Some guys came to our town from the Faroe Islands. They got to know my dad and after a week or so they asked if he could give them a ride. My dad literally handed them the keys to his car and told them he expected a full tank when he got it back.

That's just one example of the generosity and kindness of the people in Iceland outside of Reykjavík.

But, keep in mind, if you do the usual tourist bullshit like Shitting out in the wild and leaving it there, driving offroad on places that aren't even roads. You will be hunted by the police and charged.

And if you treat any women with disrespect because "it's just your way" you will be pretty hated.

But a bonus fact for ya'll.
You don't have to Tip anything. We always seem so rude when we visit other country's because Tipping isn't anything we grow up with
>>
>>690052760
This, as in anywhere in the world.
>>
>>690049584

hahaha wtf, so not true
>>
>>690053636

This
>>
>>690053636

so true
>>
OP

If you're black, don't pick Finland. Apart from that you won't be encounting any awkwardness in the large city areas, the in-lands and small towns are more racist than others but that has nothing to do with the immigration right now. It's just how they are.

The problem scandinavians have with immigrants at the moment revolves more around culture and religion than color, but you also need to keep in mind that scandinavians by default are a people afraid of conflict (the Fin's aside) and will rarely ever out a harmful word to your face.

We are extremely open, and black as in caribbean/african is not a problem anywhere, the issues we have are with rural arabs and people who invoke islamic beliefs and values upon others and force their own morals.

Avoid Malmö in Sweden, that's about the worst possible place in all of scandinavia for the race dispute.
>>
File: godzilla-roaring-movie-still.jpg (230 KB, 1800x754) Image search: [Google]
godzilla-roaring-movie-still.jpg
230 KB, 1800x754
>>690055439
Heres godzilla to catch your attention OP, read quoted post. I know my shit because I live here, travel around here a lot through work and am old enough to have a less emotional perspective on it.
>>
>>690049584
Lol, butthurt much?
>>
>>690055439
>>690055771
thanks for the detailed info man. I appreciate any I can get.
>>690053945
Good read. Thank you.
>>690053636
Ah very interesting, will keep it in mind.

Thanks for all the responses guys
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Faroe Islands reporting in.

You are welcome to our country. There is only a little bit of racism here, all from the media. I believe if enough colored people came to visit and made good impressions, it would have a permanent positive effect on our society :)

Oh. And the nature is spectacular and the animals pretty tame. Here is a "Tjaldur" which just ate some bread out of my hand five minutes ago.
>>
>>690040557
bix nood?
>>
>>690056824
my parents are from the faroe islands
i'm american though
>>
>>690056824
Post more pics of the Faroes
>>
>>690056824
Ah that's really nice man... I'll definitely think about Faroe. I already understand there's racism in every country, really. I'm just hoping for a MOSTLY positive experience. Cool post and picture
>>
Finland isn't Scandinavian
>>
this is a Nice Place to og if youre in norway, OP. youll be fine, they are used to cheap basejumpers here, so just bring Money and dont expect cheap beer or Food.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=lysebotn&qpvt=lysebotn&qpvt=lysebotn&qpvt=lysebotn&FORM=IQFRML
>>
>>690040557
Hello, I'm Swedish. I'd say, as long as you don't look like a fucking bum and behave appropriately, no one will care. Swedes generally aren't very friendly and are quite shy at first. So just be polite and don't intrude on other people's space and you'll be fine.
>>
>>690057789
Yeah sorry just used a random image and I if course used the wrong word. I apologize again.
>>690058001
Wow holy shit. That looks incredible! Good stuff.
>>690058278
Yeah sure... I understand
>>
>>690058278
But then again, we have a really progressive anti racist movement. And a fascist party at about 15% of votes. So you know. Sweden's polarized as fuck.
>>
>>690043800

>vigilante deathsquad
>a bunch of balding, fat, middle aged men who mostly drink beer and stumble around city central "patrolling"

My sides
>>
>>690040557
most likely you will. try your best to look like a tourist, be a fucking cliche shorts, sandals with socks and a camera hanging from your neck. and constantly ask people to take photos with you.
>>
Welcome to Finland! :)
>>
>>690041782
>>690041496
>>690040557

It's not the skin colour itself. It's the broken native language, the broken English and the rudeness that people hate.

If you are fluent in English you will definitely reveal yourself to be a non-refugee immigrant or a tourist, and that will ease people's minds immediately. Politeness also goes a long way.
>>
>>690041782

You should be fine.
>>
>>690058743
I'll dress as sharp as I can with the camera around my neck, just as a clear reminder I'm just a tourist hahaha.
>>690058811
I see. Yeah alot of replies are suggesting that, good info.
>>
Stockholm this time of year is beautiful, Gothenburg is allright and a bit friendlier - a lot like San Francisco. Malmö is a wonderful city but the social climate is awful and the rift between races is pretty extreme.

Oslo is a cool and fun city but it's just another big city. Bergen in Norway is gorgeous and somewhat expensive, with proximity to some amazing terrain without being too far away from the world.

Copenhagen is a strange but nice little city, architecture is different from what you usually see and it's the most "typical european" of the big ones. The danes are allright, honest people, food in Denmark isn't excellent but big cities are all so influenced by each other it's not exactly local cuisine you know?

Yeh. Norway is twice as expensive as the others, but the nature is retarded if you're into that kind of stuff. It's Iceland-tier.

Helsinki is a dump, don't ever go to Finland unless you have to.
>>
>>690040557
If you a sand nigger or paki then I wouldn't like you, if you regular black then you welcome here... If you are afromerican then you good.
>>
>>690059165
This. Listen to this guy.
>>
>>690040557
Most people would probably be nice to you. Not everyone here is a racist asshat.
>>
>>690058811 me again

>>690059133

I see a lot of people saying that Finland is a violent shithole in which the people stab each other every day. Absolutely not true. Finland is one of the safest countries in Europe and their culture is very much introverted like the rest of the Nordic countries, and so they mind their own business from the most part.

Sweden is also nice. I have been there many times and, unless you're in Malmö or Stockholm (the latter only at a time of day where Swedes are working and refugees are not) you won't see a majority of refugees.

I would back up >>690059165 these recommendations. Stockholm, Gothenburg, Bergen, Copenhagen and Helsinki are all good places to visit. If you have the time/money, I'd recommend Iceland as well.

The only problem you might come across is that food is expensive for tourists because of extremely high wages, especially in Norway.
>>
>>690059165
Excellent information
>>
>>690060011
Thanks man. Wow so many perspectives on Finland but I'm hearing great things about Norway and Denmark.
>>
>>690040557
as a norwegian i'd like to think that people don't mind but you're probably gonna encounter someone who doesn't appreciate black people as much as themselves, though i don't tihnk anyone is gonna confront you about you and your wife being black.
>>
>>690060180
There's a pretty big social rift between the Fins and the rest of us nords. That's why.
>>
>>690041496
pretty sure that we swedes can instantly see the difference between a nigger and a black tourist
>>
Finland is one of the most beautiful places on earth. I'd recommend you to try Helsinki, but Stockholm in Sweden is amazing too.
>>
If you're going to Norway, stay away from Oslo and you'll be fine. It's the biggest shithole in the country anyway.
>>
>>690060345
yea, pretty much this
>>
File: b01.jpg (40 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
b01.jpg
40 KB, 722x349
>So many ignorant Scandis bashing Finland
>So many Finnish Marxists ruining our reputation

And OP, you will be mistaken for an immigrant and the reactions can be anything from frowning to violence. Helsinki would probably be the safest part of Finland for you but it's also the worst part of Finland. Maybe not for a tourist but it's the least Finnish part of Finland. It's full of immigrants, communists and/or hipsters and there isn't much Finnish culture left, because of that. All in all though you are more likely to die in a plane crash than even hear a remark about your birth defect. The fact remains, however, that foreigners aren't generally liked here at the moment.
>>
File: bbbbrrd.png (2 MB, 1348x848) Image search: [Google]
bbbbrrd.png
2 MB, 1348x848
>>690056824
I met one in southern Finland. This one was really angry for some reason.

If OP still lurking, why not visit all of those countries? It's totally safe unless you run into arabs or somalis during night. And I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>690040557
Come as a tourist as much as you want. Just don't fucking move here!
>>
>>690061031
Birth defect aww man, that's actually one I haven't heard before. Thanks for the info regardless...
>>690060891
Thanks, I was thinking Bergen if we went for it.
>>690060345
Oh right, cool cool
>>
>>690043800
That's bullshit. Soldiers of Odin are indeed racist but they have not attacked on people and that's why police can't contain them. OP don't worry they are only against imigrants but if you stay in Helsinki area i'm sure they won't bother you.
>>
>>690040557
>>690040557
>I'm a black guy

It'll be like visiting your homeland, they love black men, especially if your wife is white. Scandinavians hate themselves so much that the thought of a dirty nigger impregnating white women is a thrill.
>>
>>690061138
Yeah, I might do that, we'll be out for 2 weeks so I made the post incase people thought I should avoid certain places.
>>690061186
Yeah I don't intend to my friend.
>>
>>690061323
Go fuck uncle-daddy again you are of no use here
>>
>>690056824
>>690061138
Tjelden legger reir i blomsterbeddet mitt hele jævla tiden. Jeg hater de!
>>
Why haven't you killed yourself yet, nigger boy?

You think day of the rope wont happen in Canada?
>>
Denmark here, while there is no way to prevent some asshole for saying something stupid you will be more then fine doing the tourist thing in Denmark, we have cool old stuff and will show it to you for money.
>>
>>690061403
Yeah except you know it's true, Scandinavian countries aren't known as Cuckdoms for no reason.
>>
>>690060891

butthurt farm boy. Oslo is the only place worth visiting in Norway if you want good eating and nightlife
>>
>>690040557
Norway here, wouldn't really care even if you were an immigrant. Just a tourist is even less of an issue.

Not everyone is a /pol/tard caricature...
>>
No idea why there are so many people saying otherwise here ,but as long as you are nice to people here in Norway they will be nice to you. Even if you don't speak English, the majority of people here try to help out.
>>
>>690040557

The main question is...why scandinavia needs black and brown people? it's a fucking nonsense and a suicide.

In the future, all brown/black will be killed like in a purge of plage of rats. Think in your future and stay in your homeland.
>>
>>690060891

Jævla råner
>>
>>690061744
>it's a fucking nonsense
it's-a me mario
>>
>>690060345
>pretty sure that we swedes can instantly see the difference between a nigger and a black tourist

Swedes are world famous cuckolds, there are literally Swedish dating site exclusive to black men dating Swedish wives. I asked a Swedish friend if it was true, he called it "The sacred threesome." Sick, traitorous fucks the Swedes.
>>
>>690061725
Obvious muslim.
>>
Norwegian guy here at your service. The only issue regarding you being a tourist would be generally anyone above 50 avoiding you. Older generations have a strong opinion on immigrants and the younger generations don't really care. Be a tourist and show yourself a good time. Norfag out.
>>
>>690061934
You don't think online dating with a racial preference exists anywhere else in the world, especially in the relation white women looking for black men? Get fucking real lol.
>>
Finland here

depends how you behave and look. Act normal, civilized, wear normal clothes. Preferably a little bit better clothes. If you are with your wife and stuff it seems like normal. Speak english. and be normal

People dont give a shit
>>
>>690061831
kek
>>
File: images.jpg (66 KB, 814x649) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
66 KB, 814x649
buy any and where one of these at all time in norway and you will be hated as much as all the other tourists, no more no less! your welcome
>>
>>690061744
What is your problem? I'm not coming to stay there, I'm not coming for your women, I'm already married? All I'm doing is coming to look at your culture and history, take pictures and experience new things. What you describe has nothing to do with me.
>>690061460
So far things are nice in Canada, and I'm not sad enough to kill myself yet.
>>
>>690040557
There's a difference between a black guy in decent clothes, and a middle eastern in shabby clothes that doesn't speak english.
>>
>>690062145
Swedes hate Swedish identity, they're fast-tracking anything possible to erase it. Don't argue, the entire world knows it's true. I have plenty of Swedish friends who will testify to that fact.
>>
>>690062215
kek
>>
>>690062077
>>690062215
oh yeah that too can confirme
>>
>>690061675
Since when is everything else than Oslo farmland? I'm from Stavanger, and there are reasons why almost everyone in Norway hates Oslo
>>
>>690040557
Iceland here. I am almost positive most of everyone will treat you nicely
>>
>>690062331
I am swedish you muppet. You're speaking for ~20% of the population who have this opinion as a way of shitting on everyone who votes for anything else than the nationalist party.
>>
>>690040557
Make sure to hold a map in your hands at all times and everyone will know you're a tourist! they will then treat you well!
>>
>>690062386
Oslo is a shit hole though.
>>
>>690062077
doesnt exist in sweden
>>
>>690040557
naturalized swede here

if you act like a civilized person, all is well

safe trip and have fun
>>
>>690062463
Oslo is a shithole, nothing but druggies and shitty nightlife. Honestly nightlife in Norway is generally ass.
>>
>>690062609
Actually, Tromsø has quite a decent nightlife.
>>
>>690061675
its a bad western modern city, just dont go there! lots of hookers, poor people and the smudge rich
in norway just go anywhere else! maybe not northennorway, only if you like windy kinda dead nature with small mountains
>>
>>690062609
Not to mention that 90% of stranger rape in Norway happens in Oslo (Statistics from last year)
>>
File: danmark.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
danmark.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Denmark here.
People generally dont give a shit unless you act like a cunt.
Service anywhere is shit in Denmark since the Danes dont give a fuck about others only themselves.
Act like a tourist and not an immigrant and you'll be fine.
>>
>>690062656
Stavanger is a pretty big student town, but holy shit is the nightlife prostate
>>
File: Divorces.jpg (60 KB, 584x358) Image search: [Google]
Divorces.jpg
60 KB, 584x358
OP sounds reasonable, which means he's acting human because he's married to a white woman. But it's an act, we know black man-white woman marriages end in murder. They chimp out when she asks for a divorce.
>>
>>690040557
Most people won't pay attention, considering a good 20% of the population is already non-white.
>>
>>690062558
>if you act like a civilized person, all is well

But if you act like a nigger you get to fuck Swedish wives.

Swedish women love 3rd world and nigger dicks.
>>
Cool thing about Helsinki and Finland in general is that there is nothing cool about it.

This is a place of silence and nature. Some are really into it, which suprises me. Therefore, im not sure if i would recommend Helsinki, but the Finland experience is more about being in a cottage, going to a fresh lake to swim (preferably the legendary Saimaa lakes), or go to Lapland and purify your mind. Maybe you should have some finnish friends there etc. I know a guy who had a gf in Finland and hanged out 2months in some northern place, with the family of that grill and they went camping and stuff and he was bunkers about that.

For cool cities and for those ordinary vacations i would go to Paris, Rome, Thailand etc.
>>
>>690062749
Oslo has always been a cesspool. Ever since they decided to make druggies be a part of a program to push magazines in your face they made it even worse.
>>
File: 1442951081033.jpg (84 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1442951081033.jpg
84 KB, 679x960
>>690040557
>>
>>690062445
Traitor or muslim, you are one or both.
>>
>>690043800
They already stopped their patrolling and they didn't commit ANY crimes
>>
>>690062889
thank you for that wonderful contribution, you may not be black, but you're still a nigger
>>
>>690040557
I am Swedish an no, nothing will happen. As long as you dont dress like a gypsy, beg for money like a gypsy, you will be fine.
>>
>>690062292

Not to you, to your sons and mixed grandsons.
>>
File: swedishtraitors.png (96 KB, 567x483) Image search: [Google]
swedishtraitors.png
96 KB, 567x483
>>690063026
Yeah at least I'm not a traitor like you.
>>
File: _MG_8058.jpg (611 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
_MG_8058.jpg
611 KB, 2000x1333
>>690062979
Do I look like either a muslim or a cucked pratt with no opinions?
>>
>>690063249
Lumberfag
>>
As a tourist no problem, just dont be a fucking assylum seeker

Even if you move here its ok if you 1)do work 2)pay taxes 3) live in peace 4)shut the fuck up
>>
>>690040557
Hi everyone i have the same question than OP except i'm a French muslim, non arab i'm a white berber from Algeria and i can be mistaken for an european if i shave. I plan to go to Denmark, Iceland, Sweden and Norway this summer and i'll be bearded do you think i'll have a problem in those countries ?
>>
>>690063123
>traitor like you.
you're embarrassing yourself now child
>>
>>690063249

You actually do look like a muslim
>>
>>690062386

LOL, Stavanger is shit
>>
>>690062757
LOL I haven't mentioned the race of my wife.
>>690062889
No problem I wouldn't be there to fuck anyone.
>>690062928
Yeah my wife really likes the Nordic landscape and cities. I don't mind the nature thing.
>>
>>690062929
We have that program in Stavanger as well, but here its respected by most people.
>>
>>690063117
You don't know the race of her.
>>
>>690063452
I live in Stavanger, but I have hated every second of it.
>>
>>690062609

retards.. you are plebs in life. ofc its gonna suck if all you do is walk/eat/drink on karl johan.. wich it seems its the only place in Oslo you guys have been.
>>
File: handsomeswedes.jpg (91 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
handsomeswedes.jpg
91 KB, 1024x576
>>690063249
You look like a hipster muslim-loving faggot.

This is what you should look like after you clean yourself up faggot.

The nigger lady turned out to be a criminal.
>>
>>690063422
How is it shit? I know that the nightlife is a bit crappy (not as crap as in Oslo), but other than that I haven't heard any specific complaints

And you just saying "it's crap" isn't really a good arguing strategy.
>>
>>690063561
Oslofag I presume, thinking you're the apex of Norwegian population.
>>
As a dane I can say that as long as you're not an asshole, you'll be alright.
Also if you don't look middle eastern people won't really mind; it's the middle east people that are the stereotype "perker" (meaning criminal and stupid immigrant)
>>
File: Sverige (29).jpg (130 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Sverige (29).jpg
130 KB, 640x960
>>
This is heartwarming.

Maybe Europe is finally waking up?

10 years ago I wouldn't have imagined a colored man worrying about visiting Scandinavia.
>>
File: Sverige (20).jpg (454 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sverige (20).jpg
454 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: image.jpg (702 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
702 KB, 3264x2448
>>690057193
Sunrise a week ago in Faroe Islands.
>>
File: 1323815480486.jpg (157 KB, 895x1280) Image search: [Google]
1323815480486.jpg
157 KB, 895x1280
>>
>>690064155
Really? Alot of ignorant colored people have ALWAYS been afraid of visiting the homes of what were thought to be the whitest of the white. Atleast in my area
>>
>>690064490

I had a black friend over when I was a kid, he stole some games.

That was the last time I ever invited a nig to my house.
>>
>>690064675

haha
>>
>>690063744

we are the apex
>>
>>690064490
I know an african exchange student who apparently at one time was a child soldier.
His friends warned him about moving to racist Germany, it would be so much more dangerous than staying in Africa.
So yeah, the idea of racism prevails.
>>
>>690064933
apes*
>>
>>690061460
Not if you get shot "just getting drinks" at a gay bar you closet faggot you
>>
>>690042486
You have a problem with me ? we don't even know each other.
>>
>>690061744
>why it needs peoplr
>muh borders

You are retarded. Globalization is a thing nowadays you know? But just be like that, next thing you know, russia-china will be at your doorstep, and you will beg for a cucking
>>
>>690040557
Take a trip to darkest africa, stay in a city. Walk around the whole place with your wife.

Realise what your people are, never go back to whichever host country you have been improperly living in.
Try to improve the monkey land with the secrets you learned in the white, human lands.
>>
if you go to sweden they'll all want their wives to have sex with you to prove how progressive they are
Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.