[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the funniest thing you got grounded for growing up anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (33 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
33 KB, 300x250
What's the funniest thing you got grounded for growing up anon?
>>
Most of my childhood was one big grounding so you will have to be specific?
>>
If I was a minute late I'd be grounded for a week. One minute equals one week. One time I was late three minutes so I was grounded for three weeks
>>
Parents bought a used car and it already had scratches to the interior and they saw me touching them and blamed me for it when they were like huge ass gashes only a tool could have made. Made me sit in a corner for a whole day and yelled at me.

So funny.
>>
Biting my dads dick.
>>
>getting grounded
Kek, permissive parents ftw
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 800x800
>be 8
>playing catch with dad outside
>dog does something stupid
>dad goes to beat said dog
>i go inside because i'm beta and don't like seeing my dog hit
>get some graham crackers and shit
>dad comes in and screams at me for going inside early
>in the middle of my cracker snack
>i cry (remember, beta)
>mfw i get grounded for 2 weeks

Looking back on it now, that was the stupidest shit ever.
>>
File: 1463718806659.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463718806659.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
Wearing my sister's clothes while sucking my dad's dick
>>
>>690032986
How the hell did that happen?
>>
>>690033754
Seems like your day is an asshole
>>
>>690031366
turning off the n64 during my brother's smash game.
>>
Hitting some kid in the face with a hockey stick during my first week at a new school. 2 day suspension, 1 week grounded. (lifted after 3 days kek)
>>
I never got grounded because my parents weren cucklords.
All my toys and ps2 games were in my room so it was no punishment.
I just got a smack around the back of the head and told not to be a little shit.
Grounding is for retarded pussies.
>>
>>690033754
Your dad is an asshole who would be better off dead.
>>
>>690031366
Having sex with the groceries
>>
>>690031366
Pretty sure I used to steal my sisters makeup all the time when I was a kid. I would steal it and hide it in my closet. Never do anything with it, just thought it was cool stuff.
>>
File: JimmiesRustled.jpg (70 KB, 640x668) Image search: [Google]
JimmiesRustled.jpg
70 KB, 640x668
>>690031366
licking ketchup off my plate...I wasnt even in public, it was at home
>>
>>690031366
Accidentally touched autist during tag in recess
>>
Existing.
>>
>>690031366
Accidentally touched autist during tag in recess. Sent home, one month grounding.
>>
File: contemporary-cooking-spoons.jpg (21 KB, 374x640) Image search: [Google]
contemporary-cooking-spoons.jpg
21 KB, 374x640
For buying a pack of baseball cards after my parents told me I had enough already. 2 weeks and got a wooden cooking spoon broke on my ass. Beat with another one afterwards because my mom blamed me for breaking the first one.
>>
>>690031457
2edgy4me
>>
One time in grade 6 i grabbed my crushes pussy and tried to kiss her because i'd seen my older cousin doing it to his GF
(I heard her making noises like she was hurt so i peeked through the keyhole)

I got suspended for 1 week and my parents had to formally apologize to her parents.
I was grounded for 1 month and was never allowed to sit near her or talk to her during school hours for like 2 years.
All the girls thought i was gross but all my friends thought i was top shit.
They were asking me what it was like and i remember making up so many lies to sound even cooler.
I told them that we do it all the time after school and that we even had sex, and that she just pretended to be upset at school so the girls didnt think she was gross.
>>
>>690036506
Fucking kek.
Kids man.
>>
>>690036237
Oh I remember getting the wooden cooking spoon.
>>
i got sent to the principal's office for twiddling my thumbs once
>>
>be me, about 8 years old, September
>at the park with my friend, same age, and our older brothers, about 7 years older
>decide to go into the bathroom there (never used)
>once inside, turn on all the faucets and shit
>toilet paper thrown all over the stalls and floor, running around the bathroom, acting like faggots
>older brothers book it, look outside
>turns out our parents were looking for us, catch us in the bathroom
>bro, friend and I had to stay home from the fair we were super excited to go to
>his older brother never got punished
>>
My brother and I were grounded once for taking a whole package of Bologna and cooking it on an old register in the house that got hotter than Nancy Drew. My mom made us sit on the register for 30 minutes each and we melted crayons on it
>>
>>690036237
Are you a big fat swarthy fellow with a small penis?
>>
test
>>
>>690036506
Are you currently a rapist?
>>
>>690037923

your post didn't work. all we're seeing is "attempted post failed for unregistered user". enter your credit card number with expiration date and security code first and post that and then you can post regular replies.
>>
idk about funniest but I wrote "boner" in big black marker on the inside cover of a girls yearbook and had to buy another one. grounded for like a day cause I paid for it and my dad thought it was funny.
>>
>be me
>6 and kinda poor at the time
Mom hypes up this toy all day while we are out together doing regular stuff, come home, its just a dumb plastic skeleton flashlight. I kindly ask her which bin is used for plastic. I have to emphasize the kind part, because I asked in a really sweet way as a cute little 6 year old would. She says the blue one and asks why. I say, so I can throw out the flashlight. She cries. I made my mom cry at 6 years old.
>>
>>690034166
> Seems like your day is an asshole

No, YOUR day is an asshole, sir.
>>
>>690038544
what if day is camel?
>>
>>690038810
What if camel is actually soviet union, in disguise as horse?
>>
File: 1358374375464.jpg (242 KB, 700x519) Image search: [Google]
1358374375464.jpg
242 KB, 700x519
>>690038979
>>
Don't feel like greentexting this story so ill keep it short.

I was in 6th grade. Walk into bathroom. Kid from class at urinal. Has pants down to ankles and is holding up shirt. He begins backing up from urinal to see how far he can piss. See his penis as he backs away from urinal. He has a micro penis. Like it wasn't even a baby penis or small, looked like a big clit or something retarded. Kid doesn't care I'm there. I turn 360 and walk away. Later that day in gym, playing dodgeball. Kid with teeny weenie on opposite team. Get him out. He's a faggot and acts like I didn't just hit him. I hit him again. Still doesn't go out. I tell him to get off already. He doesn't. I walk up to half court and hit him with ball again. King fag still doesn't leave. Begin telling him he has micro penis and will never please a woman. Friends overhear and start teasing him. He denies it. After class in locker room my friends ask me if I'm lying or not. I tell them he has micro peen. They get bright idea to pants him and see for themselves.

(Anyways gonna wrap this up. Shoulda greentexted but too late fuck it)

Everyone in locker room sees kids tiny penis. Kid runs off and tells principle about us harassing him. Get sent home. Grounded by parents even though they probably thought it was funny.

Kid changed schools a year later cause ever since that incident he became bottom bitch.
>>
Grounded? Nah my parents just got out the belt if i acted up. didn't work for shit but bless their hearts, they tried.
>>
>Be 10
>me mom and dad live at grandmas for a few months,
>dad got laid off from visa because Enron shit and grandma likes company
>neighbor girls live across street, ones 9 ones 10
>play with them from time to time
>10 year old is the goodie two shoes
>9 year old is fun
>in the back on trAmpoline
>10 year old goes inside, too good for us
>9 year old and I decide to play truth or dare
>you know how that shit goes
>20 minutes later we are behind her shed
>because of roofers in house behind hers we have to stay in the alley facing her back yard
>we both have our pants and underwear down and are standing facing each other
>gonna "try" sex
>Put my dick against her little child pussy and say "I don't feel anything" because I'm 10 the fuck do you want
>she says "me neither"
>at that moment the back door opens and the 10 year old sister comes out
>I try to walk backwards and fade into the shadows of the alley
>all she sees is the 9 year olds bare ass and starts yelling
>I run and flee through the gate and go home

Continued
>>
>>690039427
>because I'm 10 the fuck do you want
Kek please cont anon
>>
Wrestling in houses with a friend he gets behind me & bear hugs me, I back him into the wall creating a huge hole in the wall.
We stand there for like 10 minutes leaning against the hole in the hall wall hiding it from my family , sisters, brothers, mom finally my dad gets home, sees us in the hall
Tells us to move, he sees the hole. Tells my friend to leave. Proceed to take me in the backyard ties my
Arms around a tree whips me with a
Hanger, and extension cord for what seemed like forever. My back was raw. He let me stay like that all night slept outside with my arms tied around the tree, back bruised, bleeding . Pissed & shit my pants because I had to
Go so bad.
>>
Never got grounded because I never did stupid enaugh shit. For the few stupid things I did that might have borderline put me there I just didn't get caught.

To me, if you got grounded, it just tells me you were a retarded kid and probably still are
>>
File: 1465684421926.gif (2 MB, 300x193) Image search: [Google]
1465684421926.gif
2 MB, 300x193
Laughed at my step brother crashing his bike he ran inside and told them I had pushed him off his bike I got my smacked around then grounded a few hours later I came out to eat my step bro was at the table eating ice cream smirking at me. Its funny now but I was pissed at the time
>>
>>690031366
>swear at the teacher
>sent to principle
>fuckin rages at me
>see me tomorrow morning
>go to his office tomorrow morning
>who are you?

I never told him
>>
continued

>get home, pretend like nothing happened
>20 minutes later 9 year old shows up crying and being pulled along by her angry looking parents
>next thing I know, my aunt, parents and grandma along with her, her parents and me are all in the living room having a council of Elrond meeting
>apparently the story is that I forced her and threatened her to show me her hoohoo
>9 year old is crying, everyone stares at me with hatred like I'm the one ring
>I tell them that she pulled down her pants to get me in trouble because I wouldn't play truth or dare with her
>they all stare at her, ask her if that's true
>she sits there and cries for a couple minutes
>she can't hack it
>she buckles under the pressure and nods while she sobs, a flurry of discussion while they berate her and she goes home with parents
>dad gives me a look, he knows what the hell happened
>grounded for a week for causing trouble
>three days later 9 year old and her mom come over with a full watermelon as an apology
>because she tried to get me in trouble
>tries to get me in trouble
>mfw I almost fucked that bitch and got some watermelon
>mfw goods for services
>mfw 10 year old half jiggalo
>mfw have no face
>>
File: 1338014043454.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1338014043454.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>690040579
>three days later 9 year old and her mom come over with a full watermelon as an apology
>>
>>690039427
>>690040579
Gold top keks
>>
>>690039427
Plz anon keep going
>>
>>690042247
That's the end fool
>>
My mum would hit me round the head
Was never grounded because it's a stupid punishment that doesn't work
>>
>>690039740
This is why you are fucked up, probably
>>
>>690036237
I got the wooden spoon on occasion. Will be 'passing it down' to my own children.
>>
>>690031366
I don't remember what I did but I got so grounded I wasn't allowed outside of my room for 3 months, the entire summer. I was only allowed out for bathroom and meals.

Only had books and radio. I remember I was dicking around with AM stations when I found out I somehow had PBS over radio so I listened in to Nature every night.
>>
>>690045549
European hetitage by any chance? Same here. Made me laugh actually whdn i got it
>>
>>690034808
I feel like your a big ass hole, maybe you should 9f been grounded
>>
>>690046457
Yes. It stung similar to the hand and the oval marks were a novelty. Still have the actual spoon. No chance to use it yet.
>>
I was never grounded. No one cared enough ;_;
>>
>>690046798
My mom would have to resort to the wooden spoon because she had mom hands and could actually spank us to do anything. The Spoon didn't hurt that bad.

Now what me and my brother did fear was my dads hands. My dad had calusus built up from boxing, street fights, and working his entire life.

Those smacking your ass was something else.
>>
>>690047462
I know what you mean about 'dad hands'.
>>
>>690035261
Same
>>
>>690031366
for fucking my teacher after i drunk a carton of beer and smoked like an ounce of weed
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.