[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I keep seeing all these racist statistics threads, and figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 27
File: thugger.jpg (290 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
thugger.jpg
290 KB, 1000x665
So, I keep seeing all these racist statistics threads, and figured - what the hell, let's take an honest, open look at some of these numbers and claims, and find out if there are any real trends going on here. Politically correct or no, it's always OK to just look at the facts, right? Face reality no matter what it might show. That's what science is all about.

To investigate, I decided to look closer at one of the popular talking points: "It's not the poverty, it's the blackness: blacks do most of the violent crimes, and since there are way more poor white people than black it's obviously not just the poverty". OK, so let's look at the numbers.

According to the census, there were about 255 million white people in this country in 2014, of which about 19.7 million were poor. And, there were about 41 million black people, about 10.1 million of which were poor. If you squint you could say there were roughly six times as many whites as blacks, but only about twice as many poor white people as poor blacks.

Next, I headed on over to the FBI to look at their arrest statistics by race. For 2014, there were about 232K violent crimes committed by whites, and about 147K committed by blacks. So, from just sheer volume you could maybe try to spin this as though black crime rates were simply out of control. But a little common sense shows a much clearer correlation between the poverty and the crime rates. Is it a perfect 1:1 correlation? No. But it's a whole hell of a lot closer than the herpaderp bullshit statistics I keep seeing spouted.

Adjusting for a little racial tension and resentment (6:1 headcount, but only 2:1 poverty ratio? That would piss me off, too!) - these numbers seem well within margin for error.

Math Nerds: what am I missing, if anything? Is there any actual compelling truth to the stormfag spam that keeps landing here, or is it all just as stupid and easily debunked as it looks?
>>
Fuck out of here nigger
>>
>>689965760
I'm actually German, but thanks for playing.
>>
>>689965910
So why do u care about racists
>>
>>689965632
Didn't read.

fuck off

sage in all fields.
>>
File: YouSoFunny.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
YouSoFunny.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>689965760
That's it then? You don't have any real numbers or science to back up your hatred, so it's on to the name calling? :3
>>
>>689966373
I didn't read faggot fuck off
>>
>>689966116
Curiosity. I saw some of the threads, and looked at it with an open mind: could this be true? Are these blacks actually the scourge of society that so many of these threads are claiming? I figured it would be easily confirmed if the numbers were not made up, and I was prepared to be delighted if the world was turning a willfully blind eye to some deeper underlying truth.

But this conclusion does not seem supported, yes?
>>
>>689965632
You're really too smart to be here.
>>
>>689966674
U have to realize that if u want Pepe to not be racist u came to the wrong place almost everyone here is a either a racist or pretending to be
>>
>>689966976
I came seeking only the truth. I thought it would be delightful to find that the whole world was ignoring some provable facts based on political correctness. I do not especially care if you are a racist or not a racist, although (at least in light of the evidence) it seems a little pointless. Like the funny cartoon with the walking dead guy who says he was making a pencil with an eraser at both ends, you see? :)
>>
>>689967311
U lost me
>>
>>689965632
You have some real talent man, you shouldn't waste it hear.
>>
>>689967637
*here.
>>
>>689965632
I read the whole thing and I agree but it really doesn't matter. You could have it be a 100 white crimes to 1 black crimes and it still would not matter. The stereotype will win every time that blacks are lazy criminal niggers. It doesn't have to be true it just has to be believed. If you walk into a bank with 2 open tellers where ones white and the other is back dollars to donuts you pick the white one everytime. Hell even black people don't like black people and will pick the white teller.
>>
File: nopointcarol.jpg (78 KB, 490x823) Image search: [Google]
nopointcarol.jpg
78 KB, 490x823
>>689967517
This one, it always makes me smile. I know it is a silly thing, but still it works for me!
>>
>>689967637
I don't understand, where would you have me waste it? :)
>>
>>689967928
So are you trying to get a good look at how people see black compared to whites in say different situations
>>
File: 1466080225238.jpg (38 KB, 492x432) Image search: [Google]
1466080225238.jpg
38 KB, 492x432
>>689968070
Of all places why /b/
>>
>>689965632
looks like /pol/'s going all out today
>>
>>689966888
Your really to dumb to be speaking
>>
>>689968258
Well, not really I don't think, we have already seen this done to death in popular fiction, on TV and the movies, right? I was just asking did I miss some validation, perhaps the poverty to crime correlation is misleading in some way, or some other factor will push the numbers back the other way in an unambiguous fashion.

I assumed that if such a thing were true, then people here being as you say by and large either racist or very familiar with racist ideals and purporting to hold them as their own, would be able to mount a proper and vigorous defense of same. Does such a defense exist and can it be shown with rigor? Surely if it is so then one of you will know it.
>>
>>689968719
/b/ is not the place for u although a respect your curiosity may I suggest /pol/
>>
>>689967637
You have some real idiocy you belong on tumblr
>>
>>689969052
/pol/ would try to shoot you down by calling you a cuck, jew, or nigger. But don't let that stop you. I agree with your points by the way.
>>
>>689965632
Yep, there's absolutely nothing to it. I saw a meme on /his that broke down hte different members of /pol/ in to

>Paranoid schitzophrenics (illuminati and rothschilds controlling our minds)
>Directionless adult (my ex-wife's lawyer is a filthy kike)
>Only here to troll
>neckbeard beta (niggers stealing our women)

there were others but i forget them.
>>
>>689969095
You belong on a noose hanging from a tree.
>>
>>689968719
For example there are some very compelling statistics that show a trend for blacks to have a slightly lower IQ than whites, it is not a very large gap but it is statistically significant. You cannot refute this: averaging a great many people, the numbers do not lie. But also they are not big numbers: nothing prevents a black Einstein from being born, and certainly a great many white drooling retards are born, so it is not some sweeping societal limit - just a thing, like some families have a propensity for red heads or alcoholism. Does it make me a racist to acknowledge these things, any of them? I do not believe so.
>>
>>689969292
I'm not op ^_^
>>
>>689969095
jesus, what a cringey response from a triggered /pol/tard!
>>
>>689969479
Oh, still agree with both of you guys.
>>
>>689969595
Thank you
>>
File: nigger.gif (496 KB, 185x176) Image search: [Google]
nigger.gif
496 KB, 185x176
>>689965632

I have to say, this is one of the more cogent and thoughtful approaches to an age-old argument.

However:

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
The same fagging here is epic
>>
>>689970191
Then by all means, stop doing it! :)
>>
>>689969680
You are welcome
>>
File: 2016-06-16 20.09.12.png (154 KB, 1051x715) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-16 20.09.12.png
154 KB, 1051x715
>>689965632
Latinos are considered white on many of those stats, look it up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
>>
>>689970461
I have seen this claim many times as well, but the statistics I used from the FBI did not do so and I haven't yet run across any which do. Ther FBI statistics include a column called "Hispanic or Latino" completely separate from "White".

What are these numbers that you use which do not distinguish between whites and latinos? Are they from a reputable source?
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>689965632
What you wrote would make sense possibly if blacks didn't commit crime the same in every other nation. Even in Japan they commit a large majority of crime. All of Europe has them commiting disproportionately high rates of crime. Sorry your number only add up in your head not in reality.
>>
>>689965632
that is only part of the picture. to get a better idea(or deeper) you need to also look up the ratio that how many ofthese people who committed violent crimes had parents who did crimes. You glearn how to live from your parents/close ones.

However, I do agree on the fact that black people get way too much shit on them from that but the stereotype has started from something.

This is as iif you want to dig deeber on where the stereotype of lazy ass welfare consuming nigger comes from.

also ps
ardon for typos, writing this fo
rom phone so its suboptimal.
>>
>>689965632
>>
>>689971451
there are other factors ofc you need to look up aswell. It is not asblack and white as you(we) would like it to be. if it woumd be, it would be already fixed.
>>
>>689971269
This is very amusing, you see the numbers they are right there! But then you are saying they do not add up, but they do, look, you can just count them, it's easy and you can just use a calculator or the spreadsheets if you get tired.

Have you looked at the poverty rates in this other places? It is incredible the correlations you can find if you only just look a very little bit! It would be amusing for me if there were actually more of you thinking in this irrational way, but you seem to be the real minority here. Does this make you hate yourself? Because this would be ironic and amusing together, yes?
>>
File: wtfjpnotaku.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wtfjpnotaku.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
I like sugar and I like tea...
>>
>>689972653
I eat boogers and I smoke weed
>>
File: murica.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
>>689966888
Why the fuck did nobody witness these trips yet?
WITNESSED
>>
>>689971564
See this one is actually very true, and you see people getting very excited and shouting racist and all these things, but it cannot change the underlying facts. This lower IQ on average is a very real part of their genetic makeup, not different than some families having a greater instance of children will certain illnesses, or a specific color eyes or hair, or being exceptionally dull or smart. This is not the same thing as saying "all black people are stupid" - this would be a quite silly inference. But it is accurate to say that on average the IQ will be lower, and many people will get very excited if you point this out. I find great joy in that behavior, the irrational reaction to a factual thing or the societal insistence that it is not so or must not be acknowledged. It is not bad to acknowledge a people for there strengths, but let anyone dare point to a weakness and the wrath may fall. How do people's egos become so fragile?
>>
>>689973471
tl;dr
>>
>>689965632
America, land of the expensive and home of the racist.
>>
>>689971564
But this does call into question whether the IQ test is a reasonable standard, or more to the point what it is a standard for. Some might say it was a way for one particular white man to measure the cognitive abilities he was particularly enamored with - specifically, those he was himself very good at. Since he was a gifted and charismatic man, perhaps others who admired his abilities accepted his theory that it was a valid measure of some universal notion of smartness, or superior problem solving ability, or what have you. Generations have this built on this, refining it, perhaps agreeing with some of the notions and metrics and in other ways subtly shifting it towards their own ideals of what constituted "superior intelligence" - but always still from this basis of arbitrary and cherry-picked ideals.

I am of the opinion that it is a less authoritative measure than currently regarded, and this as someone who has received a very generous "score" on the test in question. I think it is far more likely to be a measure of how many similarities of strengths I have with the gentleman who invented the test, that a truly objective measure of intellectual capacity.
>>
>>689973471
I wonder, that how much of that lower IQ might be because for long time black were not given education etc, whereas white people kept challenging their brains weekly/daily with studying and high end engineering work etc.

Tlike, i can study and practise logical thinking so I score better on IQ test, my parents were doin that (practise their bains) before I was born and so were their parents aswell. so my question/idea/tough is that how much of your parents IQ moves down to you. Ofc if your if you see your parents practising/challenging themselves daily or weekly when you are young it is easy to take as habit. But what i mean are the physical changes in your brain you get from the practising?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1244x2880) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1244x2880
>>689971961
Oh ok so you are very very autistic Iam sorry. By numbers add up I meant that you words and numbers don't match up or make sense together. You also forgot add blacks lower IQs into it. When you add 85 or even lower IQs into the equations it makes sense why they commit more crime. Poverty has very little to really do with it. As I pointed out early but you being very autistic I guess it flew over you head. Crime rates l can very easily be measured by the population density of blacks. This is seen in countries all over the world such as Brazil Japan Canada and the U.K.

You say Iam the minority when in actually you are. I'm sorry you autism is so bad that you have to same fag to make yourself seem relavent. Pic related it's called reality not autistic fantasy world.
>>
>>689974600
Can I get a witness! Well, you certainly can, anyway.

But yes, if you are using your brain and challenging your mind and thinking about hard problems a lot, this is going to sharpen your abilities - no question about this. You can see this with human babies and mice and any other creatures, if they have been given many toys to play with and stimulus and interaction, they are thinking much more robustly and solving problems better whether this is getting through the maze more quickly or solving a puzzle toy, it is absolutely measurable, on the rodents we can see the growth in the brain but it requires the animal to be killed, so mostly we don't do this for the human children and must speculate or use other means than direct measurement.
>>
File: image.jpg (891 KB, 500x2812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
891 KB, 500x2812
>>689974382
>>689974600
It's been proven in a simple study done in South African colleges that blacks there have IQs the same as black Americans. What this shows along with other studies is that blacks generally have less intelligence than other races. Because of this they make bad decisions and act on impulses. Pic related low intelligence impulsive division making that lead to bad decisions.
>>
>>689965632
At last someone did the actual math. Post it in pol.
As for the 6 to 1 ratio and 2 to 1 ratio in poverty does that stand on both rural and urban areas?
>>
What do you call a Nigger with no arms and no legs?
>>
>>689974870
Your theory about IQ supports my conclusion better than your own; now my margin for error is well satisfied, thank you! I can agree with you that criminals on average tend to be less intelligent, and by the way are you doing much crime yourself?

In any case, your silly language story fails to take into account the vast number of languages that exist on the African continent - do you have any idea how absolutely vast that land mass is? There is not just one culture, but thousands, and diverse languages as well.

Are you one of those that become enraged when confronted with the fact that the life within your veins, and in every living human today, was ultimately derived from a single black woman in Africa? Your heritage is the African one, as with all living humans, does that bother you? You cannot escape your mitochondrial DNA, so you may as well accept it! My brother! :3
>>
So basically this thread is either a troll from /pol/ or an actual German guy who is desperate to """""prove""""" that black people aren't as bad as they are. Maybe you better reread your own numbers in the OP because even with your likely skewed numbers blacks are way more likely to commit crime.
>>
>>689976103
shit?
>>
>>689965632
No one gives a fuck about muricans or nignogs shooting people. Eat several dicks nigger
>>
>>689976177
Oh, and one more thing. Stop samefagging, it's extremely obvious.
>>
>>689969095
>being a closed minded little shit
>>
>>689976177
I was lead to believe that /pol/ was mainly just full of these belligerent stormfag people who are spilling over into this thread, so I came here instead hoping there would be some who can present reasoned arguments and not only just throw these propaganda pieces around. I am not desperate to prove anything, but I do find it rewarding to see those who do find the thread become angry and foam at the mouth with hatred! Self loathing is funny to see.
>>
>>689975688
how long have the blacks there (south africa) given the education? compared to the black people in america.

my point was to bring up the matter of education when talking IQ, and the (possible)correlation when it is done iduringmultiple generation. and you completetly ignored it.

I do not have the data to look this up on hand, and I wont be looking it up with mu phone. but as said, it is just a tough/idea which might explain it outside "blacks are just stupid, accept it" -argument which I've heard multiple times.an
>>
>>689977072
Hating people who hate you is not self-loathing. You would know that if you-, or rather, your girlfriend wasn't too busy sucking Muslim cock. Try to justify your love of brown people, but the fact remains that a huge amount of them are criminals with low IQ's. It's not whitey's fault they got shafted by nature, but they really enjoy trying to take it out on us.
>>
>>689972706
This post triggers me and i like feet
>>
>>689977297
I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm, but on this point I am afraid you are most likely to be disappointed. There have been many very careful studies under a great many controlled conditions, including black children raised in privileged and white families for example, and with attention to details about what sort of education and upbringing they received, all of these things are watched very closely not only in US studies but also a quite good one in Switzerland, some in Germany and London, many places have studied this IQ gap question.

Always it comes back to a matter of genetics, the average is just low, in the same manner that other averages can be much higher such as natural ability for distance running among people from certain areas, or better hearing or color perception, these sorts of things. Some genetic tendencies simply exist among certain family lines, some are very prevalent and widespread, and this one seems very dominant among people of African descent.
>>
kek, that took a while but turned out okish in the end. Never change /b/.
>>
File: 1464217186682.jpg (16 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1464217186682.jpg
16 KB, 250x241
The funniest thing about the whole black hate thing is even now, everyone can see the government is corrupt.
Yet they still had NO right to be paranoid that the government was fucking them over.

We all know how the job industry works. If you're of a race that is in the minority or sex, you will more likely to be hired. That's a little unfair, no?
Yet when blacks were saying they were being treated unjustly when applying for jobs.That they were not being hired because of their skin color. People claim they're being paranoid.
Living in that mind set must have been horrible.
But we all know paranoia can't be passed down the generations. Oh wait what does /b/ think about depression? They need to get over it already.

When will you realize they had a point and your racism is clouding your judgement. You claim to be logical free thinkers but are some of the stupidest people on the internet.
>>
>>689978062
To be clear, I think this is a very different thing from making some value judgment about the person, I do not say that because on average a black man or womans IQ is 15 points lower than a white man or womans that this means they are somehow to be valued less as a person. This way lies madness! I would no sooner value one group of people over another because on average they can run faster, or jump higher, or paint more beautifully. These are reasons to celebrate how wonderful it is to be human, but I think not such good reasons to hate one or another or to value one group more or less because they have more good sculptors or fewer people who can do math well.
>>
>>689978432
Hey retard, there are more countries in the world than MURICA. Blacks in my country are still criminals. Your "m-muh racism made em that way hyukhyuk" doesn't work, fuck off
>>
>>689978432
>>689978737
In fact, even in countries where they are the majority, they are still more often criminals than the minorities they live with. Get out.
>>
File: Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg (311 KB, 1895x1500) Image search: [Google]
Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg
311 KB, 1895x1500
>>689978737
According to whites, black's have no real history. So where did they learn these violent tendencies from.
They attack in mobs, they always fight unfairly. They are always in a group whenever they want to confront someone.
White people hate when they do that type of stuff. It "makes their blood boil"
Yet pics like this are praised.

It's almost like it was learned from somewhere else.
Also kys.
>>
>>689978737
Ja, there is master race land for Beispiel, mein Führer
>>
>>689978737
And what are the poverty rate demographics in your country, if I may ask? How well do these numbers correlate to the crime rates?
>>
>>689979219
>>689979525

Look at these retarded cucks and laugh, everyone. Niggers in France(before the invasion of terrorists) were statistically higher on the criminal acts, by a large margin. Tell me how your MURICAN racism made them that way. That's right, it didn't. They did it because niggers are going to nig. They are violent by nature. Maybe if you faggots would pull the silver spoon out of your asshole and live with these abominations you'd stop trying to literally play make-believe that they are good people.
>>
File: 1464891349684.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1464891349684.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>689979953
Give a fucking example for once you dimwit.
Where are your fucking statistics to back your claim up.
And it still goes back to your problem. Racism is clouding your judgement. Even now that it's legit. The government does not belong to the people.
You still want to push aside the facts and push your racist agenda.
Even you retards who hate SJW's use SJW tactics when dealing with facts.
Provide evidence.
Again kys.
>>
File: sealofapproval_comp.jpg (71 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sealofapproval_comp.jpg
71 KB, 800x800
>>689978062
>>689978732

wouldn't call thinking "what ibhad and they didn't" enthusiasm but everything goes.

to point out
removing the kid from her/his parents and giving him/her ro white privilegd family to be raised and educated doesn't give him the "bloodline" of education (meaning his/her parents were still uneducated)

can we teach and/or affect in the genes on our bloodline some way outside the traditional breeding (mate with person whom genes you want to get along yours to your kid)?
pumbing with an image to keep it fresh.
>>
File: image.jpg (916 KB, 1500x2268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
916 KB, 1500x2268
>>689976142
Damn talk about delusions it's not my theory on IQ it's unbiased academia. What it supports is that even well educated blacks who aren't in poverty score lower than whites. Just saying I helped you prove a point with zero evidence proves nothing. Plus you even prove my point by say criminals have lower IQs. Do you know what you just did there prove me and every other person debating against you right. The reason for blacks higher crime rate isn't poverty it's lower intelligence.

Sorry I know your a numbers person with autism and lack abstract reasoning ability. These are the major languages of the African continent. They show how simple the native laguages are on the continent. This proves along with what you have said and other that blacks lower intelligence is responsible for their problems not poverty.

Oh wow you really don't know much about anything other than numbers do you. Your autism must be so very debilitating I wonder how you function. Did you know that all subspecies of humans have Neanderthal DNA except blacks. There are even subspecies of humans that have zero relation to Africa. One in particular can't even have children with blacks and on the rare chance they do the body treats the baby as an infection. Kenyan genetics are the most wide spread in the world do you know why? Well of course you don't but I will educate you being as you are completely ignorant of history for the most part. East Africans evolved to be long distance runners. Which since Iam sure you don't know are where Kenyans are from. They migrated all over the place and interbreed with several different ancient human species. They aren't actually a dominate gene type but because of their distance running traveled far. Still to the point all other human species share Neanderthal DNA except blacks. We all share very close IQ scores as well except blacks. What this proves including what even you yourself pointed out.
>>
>>689980316
You've seen the numbers yourself a million times, you stupid fuck. You know the statistics like the back of your hand due to all the nigger threads here. You're willingly denying them because you are a fucking idiot who is denying reality. "racist agenda" spoken like a fucking tumblrina. Trigglypuff please get the fuck out and cut your fat wrists.
>>
>>689979953
France, where one THIRD of all black people live in poverty as compared to 13% of french whiteys?

Yeah, totally nailing it dude.
>>
File: crimepoverty.jpg (75 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
crimepoverty.jpg
75 KB, 1024x430
>>689965632
There is higher correlation between race and crime than poverty and crime. Poor Asian cities have much lower crime rates than black inner cities in America.
>>
Acording to your numbers. 1 in every 600 whites or so will commit a violent crime. While in in around 250 blacks will commit a crime. Significantly more violent. In new york city alone. If you look at the fbi statistics. %90 of the most violent crimes like murder and rape would be gone. Look at real statistics. Fucking nigger
>>
>>689980316
Nigger trips on a banana peel and you're over there sucking his cock and patting his back because it's whitey's fault. There comes a point in life where you have to fucking grow up and accept responsibility for your personal actions. Maybe even WORK instead of STEAL. Niggers can't get it through their fucking head.
>>
oh well it was good run but now the autism and other shitposting has started. people just bashing on eachother and not taking account what other wrote.

never change /b/,
godspeed faggots
>>
>>689979953
>They are violent by nature
lel
thats like saying humans in general are violent by nature

>be black
>never been in a fight
>never had rouble with the law
>never been suspended, expelled, or placed in detention
>IQ of 130
>Doesn't speak in ebonics
yeah, there are a lot of blacks out there just like me. Even though statistics state that we're more likely to commit crime doesn't mean you can say we're "violent by nature". You're implying we're the only violent ones.
>>
Does OP even know how to math?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 683x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 683x743
>>689980751
Reached the word limit what this proves is that it isn't poverty and education but lower intelligence that is to blame for those crime problems
>>
File: 1464847783328.png (519 KB, 562x529) Image search: [Google]
1464847783328.png
519 KB, 562x529
>>689980780
I'm not reading past the first sentence. Because it's obvious you're just a racist.
Supply the statistics to support the claims YOU just made about your country. You brought up your country you mental gymnast or kys, simple.
If you prove me wrong of course I'll change my mind. My thought process isn't as cucked as yours is.
>>
>>689981236
<brofist>
But only if you are not finding a white person making the brofist to be offensive, that is. And if you do, then I call you a very offensive word instead. xD
>>
>>689981236
Far more violent than whitey. I don't know if you're the guy I was btfoing in the debate just now, but if you are, then you can't deny the greatly increased violence.
>>
>>689981236
Well anon. Lets see. Did you grow up in white suburbs and were your parents white? How many of your friends were white. Was your school mostly white? Ill out money on it you grew up around whites. Blacks kill other blacks. Whites help other whites and blacks. American blacks are extremely racist and violent
>>
File: IQgenes.jpg (95 KB, 814x884) Image search: [Google]
IQgenes.jpg
95 KB, 814x884
>>689974600
IQ is largely determined by genes inherited from your parents.
>>
>>689965910
so white guilt then. thank you for playing.
>>
>>689981950
Why should I feel guilty? I am a great guy and friendly towards everyone. I am not even hating these people who are hating everyone, I was really hoping to find some interesting truths from some of them but now only I have sympathy because for all these extra 15 points they are proving that even their supposedly superior race can produce some very low IQs.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 638x694) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 638x694
>>689977072
We beat you already you know and we know you were brutally raped on pol so you come here thinking we aren't as educated on reality of niggers but you were wrong now pay the price tumblr
>>
File: genes.jpg (812 KB, 1136x2200) Image search: [Google]
genes.jpg
812 KB, 1136x2200
>>689981236
The violence nature is in the genes.
>>
>>689982435
These are such funny numbers! There are 6 times as many whites than blacks, but only 5 times as many black on white crimes. Do you know where the other one went? It was the other black, this makes the total of 6, are you truly so dense? Your math is the same as telling me that 5+1=6, it is proving nothing and saying a great deal, but only about you and not the people you are hating. Very sad, really, I wonder what sort of terrible person must have raised you to be this way?
>>
>>689981739
Both of my parents are from Haiti.
We moved a lot. From kindergarden to 12th I've been to 11 different schools. Some were ghetto(lots of blacks) and some were not.
Some of the place i've lived at were ghetto and some were white suburbs.

We were poor and something always came up so we were forced to move with other family/friends in other states.(lived in 5 states)
Friends were mostly white but i've met some cool blackbors on the way. A few were in my AP classes.

Blacks can help other whites and blacks too. My father is a prime example. And yes blacks to commit the most crimes but you cant just right all of us off as criminals.

>>689981663
*brofists you back*
>>
>>689965632
>19.7m : 10.1m = 2:1
>232k : 147k ~ 2:1, well within margin for error.
No, 232k : 147k is about 1.5:1. Not an inconsequential increase.
>>
>>689983002
If these numbers are true, they show a frequency of... one half of one percent... compared to a little less than five percent.
Yes, 9 times more likely! For a total of less than 5 percent of the population.
Then the conclusion seems to draw a sweeping statement about ALL blacks, not just 5% who might have this gene which MIGHT be correlated to this behavior (how much more likely, what is the scientific measure of "significantly more likely" to be taken as?) Even if it is ALL TRUE - then you have shown a tendency of 1 in 20. But based on the vague and inflammatory nature of the conclusion, I am skeptical that this is just another propaganda piece written by a non scientist; perhaps it will make some interesting follow up reading.
>>
>>689983002
It doesn't state that all african males carry this allele.
yes it States that the allele is rare but blacks are more likely to have it. You still can say that all blacks are born violent.

Your environment and the people you associate with all your live has a huge factor in how you turn out. There are acceptions of course.
>>
>>689985026
and*
not but
>>
>>689981650
I'm a racist, what the fuck is a cuck like you going to do about it?
>>
>>689985337
Chances are, he's anti-gun as well. You could just walk into his house and steal all his shit. He's obviously too much of a pussy to do anything about it except call you a racist.
>>
>>689969848
He ran away like Naruto
>>
I really don't understand the point of this thread

Black people are scum and unbearable to be around, but of course a German cuck is going to try to convince everyone otherwise
>>
File: 1462324287329.jpg (100 KB, 720x628) Image search: [Google]
1462324287329.jpg
100 KB, 720x628
>>689965632
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 680x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 680x709
OP same flagging is the worst I've seen all day
>>
>>689965632
Your model is faulty because it assumes only poor people commit violent crimes and this is not true.
>>
>>689986534

He's probably a nigger lol
>>
>>689965632
How fucking oblivious and delusional are you?

6 fucking times and only twice as likely to be poor. Do you not understand how fucking significant that is?
>>
>>689987455
He does not.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 800x535
>>689983061
So you just chose to not see that blacks go out of their way to kill white. Yes there aren't as many blacks as white. What that would mean since there are more whites that more blacks would be killed. Also the number of white women raped by black men is thousands of times higher. Years go by without even one black woman being raped by a white man. What telling is your willful ignorance of the reality of black crime. I don't hate blacks I just don't delude myself like you about their very real problems and the causes. Iam sure you were raised by self hating whites or are just a deluded nigger yourself. All you have done is prove that you chose to ignore reality and have an autistic obsession with numbers.
>>
Not only do the numbers you posted already show a massive difference in propensity towards violence in the races, even when taking poverty rates into consideration, but they also leave out the fact that when a black person is murdered it is way less likely to be solved and 90% of blacks ate killed by black people. When you weigh the unsolved black and white murders with these rates their rates almost double.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 590x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 590x450
>>689987455
This is what humanity is dealing with lying and delusional retards that think they are intelligent.
>>
So, whites are 6 times the population of blacks and commit 85k more violent crimes. I don't think you're really proving your point OP.
>>
>>689965632
You should come to the wonderful city of Philadelphia and you can witness blacks basically hunt whites, in white areas, the opposite does not happen.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.