[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /b/ I want to hear some opinions on the merits and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 21
Hello /b/

I want to hear some opinions on the merits and/or the dangers of vaccinations. Seems to be a really popular debate today with one side saying they are great and the other side saying they actually harm you. I lean towards the latter, seeing that there are TONS of coverups in vaccine studies and also the fact that most of the FDA is made up of people with connections to pharma companies (and of course Monsanto). I'm guessing you pay scientists enough, they will "discover" or "prove" anything you want. What are your thoughts on this?
>>
File: picard16.png (228 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
picard16.png
228 KB, 500x348
Fucking vaccinate your kids so we don't wind up a third world country getting cases of the mumps, measles, chicken pox etc.

Something other than vaccinations is causing autism, like browsing /b/ or just being born a fucking autist
>>
I'm a pharmacist, but I don't need to be to know that vaccines are good things. The only "people" that disagree are just trying to be different for attention by putting their child at extreme risk, or are actually so far past the point of retardation that no amount of autism could actually hurt them.
Autism arguably doesn't even exist, it factually can't be contracted by any kind of scary chemicals, it's just a non-disease that people use as a scare tactic because you can't actually prove or disprove it.
With polio actually making a fucking comeback in humanity, with the plague being found in dozens of animals across North America, and STDs not even being acknowledged, you can either get a vaccine or get the disease (which most vaccinated diseases have no accessible cures, because you know, vaccines work)
>>
>>689950011
You are crazy
>>
>>689950690
Like doctors have to actually check for MMR in kids because so many parents are choosing to be fuckwits. It's more money away from the hospitals, it's more money away from the people when they're told their kid has mumps and there's nothing you can do, anti-vaccine is literally just a joke that got too big
>>
>>689950011
Vaccinations work. Just don't buy into things like yearly flu vaccines, unless you're 60+ or have a fucked up immune system you only need the major vaccinations. Mumps, Measles, Polio, etc.
>>
>>689950011
>Proven upsides to vaccinations
>Hypothetical downsides to vaccinations
Get kids vaccinated. Although I've been curious the last few years as to why we have this rampant growth of autism/ aspergers. And it's not because we can test for it better.
>>
>>689950011
Can you provide evidence of the following claim:
>"there are TONS of coverups in vaccine studies"

You've made that claim, now back it up. If you can't back it up, it's worthless.
>>
>>689951110
Honestly, I'm more inclined to believe it would be something like, for example, exposure to vehicle exhaust, as opposed to Vaccinations. I'm not saying that the cause is such exposure, but I think something of that sort would be more reasonable.
>>
>>689951110
Confirmed rampant. I even have it.
>>
>>689951110
Autism/Aspergers hasn't had a "rampant growth" it's simply being overdiagnosed by doctors who don't know why the kids are weird and just say "oh, well they fit these incredibly vague autism spectrum symptoms, better medicate the shit out of them rather than just beating the parents for being so bad at parenting"

That's not to say there isn't autism or aspergers, there's just a whole lot less of it that people think. Like how ADD and ADHD are real things but most of the people diagnosed with them are just hyper and need better outlets for their energy.
>>
>>689951100
Yearly flu vaccines are just updated vaccines that prevent against the latest and greatest flu that's around. There's hundreds of influenza strains and each one needs a different antibody. It's why swine flu and pig flu only affected people who were both unvaccinated to it and also unable to survive a normal flu
>>
>>689951686
Bird flu* or whatever the fuck people who decide to name a strain as.
Swine flu and bird flu were normal flus, humans probably already have been having it for months/years but "human flu" isn't as scary sounding
>>
Vaccines are such a joke. I would never trust Big Pharma with injecting their shite into me or my kids. They are after the $$$ and will do or say anything to get it.
>>
>>689951660
Now Down's Syndrome... that's different. Those fuckers are breeding and we just let them have "normal" kids who carry the markers.
>>
>>689950390
This
>>
File: 1449173120266.jpg (24 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1449173120266.jpg
24 KB, 500x377
>>689952070
You are everything wrong with modern humanity. Please kill yourself and any offspring you may have created.
>>
>>689952070
Someone with polio could just sneeze on your baby, that's a more "natural" vaccine
>>
>>689952589
No. That's not how that works. Please be trolling.
>>
HAHAHAH Yea.... Definitely not getting flu shots after seeing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X366ZHEkkYg

Pic related (screenshot of video). It's a sheep dragging her kid back for the "right vaccination" after Wal Mart fucked up lolol
>>
>>689952070
Big Pharma is so big that any kind of provable issues with any kind medicine from like Bayer or Novartis would be worldwide news within an hour. Big Pharma already has the money, Big Pharma already has the entire global market, Big Pharma already has millions upon millions of people, both educated and dumbshit, trying to prove them wrong at least once. If you don't trust medicine and you're not smart enough to make your own medicine and realize it's the same germs and chemical, then you're fucked
>>
It's funny how there's an anti vaccine movement leading to resurgence of diseases while at the same time antibiotics are overused leading to resistant germs.
Almost like humans want to get sick and die on purpose.
>>
>>689952873
Sooner or later it's how you'll get your polio antibodies unless you have someone who knows what they're doing give you the easy, dead version of polio
>>
File: 1460964082085.gif (971 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
1460964082085.gif
971 KB, 500x427
>>689951660

This anon gets it.
>>
>>689950011
>opinions
This is exactly the problem. People think that their "opinions" on proven scientific fact have some meaningful bearing on the situation.
>>
>>689953128
Antibiotics and vaccines are not nearly the same, antibiotics should definitely be used in a closed environment, no trashing your pills or washing your skin cream down the drain, that was unavoidable with how widespread antibiotics are.
Vaccines are a one-organism deal, you can't just transfer your vaccination to something else
>>
>>689953510
That's exactly it, both methods are different and yet there would always be lots of people who abuse them to make it miserable for everyone else, and eradicated diseases either come back or existing ones come back stronger.
>>
If a parent doesn't want to get their kid vaccinated then it's their choice. Getting shots for smallpox and hepatitis b/c is one thing but you shouldn't be committing a crime if you don't want to get every single needle the government decides you should.
>>
>>689954149
We wouldn't have to worry about existing ones being stronger if people just got their fucking vaccines
>>
>>689954276
But it's not a legal crime, it's just a crime against society and a crime against the centuries of dedicated lives that fought for you to have a $10 permanent cure to diseases that literally wiped out nations
>>
>>689954276
This is the only reasonable declaration made in this thread.
>>
Why don't they make vaccines for diseases like syphilis, gonorrhea, aids
>>
Hey /b/ im 19 and have never been vaccinated my entire life, and have never gotten any types of sick other common flu and cold, the only thing i think is necessary is shit like poleo cause its sort of on the rise
>>
>>689954965
Vaccines don't work on viruses you can't kill what's already dead
Viruses are spooky
>>
>>689954482
It will be soon. And there are plenty of other crimes against "society" going on that could be addressed. Like, oh, I don't know, legalized racketeering, indentured servitude, and the like. If you want to get up in arms about a "crime against society", why not pick one of the ones that destroys generations of people's lives and not just potentially a classroom's worth of kids?
>>
>>689950690
Did you say plague ?? Please explain.
>>
>>689955375
Vaccines affect generations of people with the more and more dumbfucks that refuse it, unlike slavery which just affects niggers, homeless Asian girls and the slavemaster niggers doing it all
>>
It's all for money. Vaccinations, in my opinion, are not necessary unless the child is dying of a disease. And no, the purpose of vaccinations is not to protect precious little children from diseases, it's just bullshit which usually causes more problems than it solves. My friend's sister gave all her kids vaccinations, probably more than was necessary. As a result, two of them have down syndrome and the other has social problems (could possibly be aspergers) and dyslexia. I know of many other cases as well, and I doubt it's a coincidence. As humans, we've survived for a long ass time without vaccinations and we've had no problems. Only a few generations ago, we hardly had anybody complaining about their kids having autism and all these mental problems.
>>
>>689955375
As long vaccines are 100% privately regulated I'll trust them
>>689955487
It's in northwest America and I think somewhere in the south too, there's more and more rodents getting actual bubonic plague, and a few months ago we saw that its made the jump to a dog
>>
>>689955199
You. Be careful
>>689955696
You. Stfu, autism cant be caught or developed you stupid knobheaded cunt.
>>
>>689955696
Vaccines don't work when you already have the disease, that's the whole fucking point of vaccines. And the girl you know has a genetic history of downs and is a horrible parent, 100% guaranteed
>>
>>689955487
He means Bubonic Plague. As in the Black Death. Ticks carried it from rats to deer, cows, dogs, cats, and tons of other animals. Europeans had large-scale genetic immunity and vaccines were made for everyone else.
>>
>>689955666
Sweet trips.

"Slavery only affects niggers." is the just, wow, man. I don't believe you're arguing any point. You either don't know what slavery is, or you don't care. Either way, I'm done.

Keep pretending that you have an opinion.
>>
>>689955696
There's actually not a single thing in vaccines (other than the dead disease itself) that could cause a biological disease
>>
>>689955929
Whatt you mean be careful
>>
File: vaccines.png (171 KB, 684x864) Image search: [Google]
vaccines.png
171 KB, 684x864
>>
It's sad to see supposedly intelligent people using so shallow answers to a problem that is bigger than it seems.

Is Vaccination good? Of course it is, it's proven to keep people from getting sick, it's a smart move making your body immune to the disease before it can fuck you.

Are the Vaccines being created right now safe? That's the problem, and that's the center of all discussion.

It's naive to believe that scientists are not corrupt, and that they don't falsify data. There are huge cases of corruption in the scientific community and people intentionally misinterpreting data to suit their narrative. It's even more now that science is mostly a government program.
>>
>>689955696
>"no problems"
>tfw black plague almost made us extinct
>>
>>689950011
>vaccines are great against terrible dieses
>vaccines are also still live viruses, doctors Will tell you otherwise but in the fine print of the forums it says they are. If a virus isn't alive your body won't attack it and create an immunity
>average people with no health problems that get the flu vaccine are retarded
>>
>>689956162
He does have an opinion. It's wrong, backwards, and criminally negligent, but still technically an opinion.

You should have put a "valid" in before opinion.
>>
If you think vaccines are bad, then don't vaccinate your kids. Let them and your shitty, gullible genes die so the rest of society can move on unhindered by your stupidity.
>>
File: 523561.gif (787 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
523561.gif
787 KB, 480x360
>>689954482
>a crime against the centuries of dedicated lives that fought for you to have a $10 permanent cure to diseases that literally wiped out nations
>>
>seeing that there are TONS of coverups in vaccine studies

[citation needed]

>and also the fact that most of the FDA is made up of people with connections to pharma companies (and of course Monsanto)

[citation needed]

But yes, the organization whose regulations restrict what drug companies can do is completely inline with big pharma.
>>
>>689955894
Thank you for explaining that.
>>689956134
Ik what he meant i just wanted to know where, i live in st. kitts you see
>>689956251
Calm your tits, was genuine not a threat. I mean just don't get sick.
>>
>>689956492
I get where you're coming from. But it's not likely that it is actually his. It's parroted out of ignorance.
>>
>>689956556
Yup... You would seriously think that a genetic elitist would actually hate vaccines. Seeing as how someone as superior as him could have evolved.
>>
>>689950011
Well the thing is that if you say anything to disagree with people who support vaccinations, everybody fucking hates you and wont even listen to the reason you have for your opinion. All I'm saying is, I was only vaccinated once when I was a baby and I have never been vaccinated other than that. I eat healthy and exercise, and I hardly ever get sick. As a kid I've never got anything worse than the flu, so idk. You tell me.
>>
>>689956467
>Not understanding immunology at a high-school level.
>Thinking that all vaccines work the same way.
>Thinking all vaccines use live, unadulterated cultures.

I'm too lazy to explain this to you, nigger. Just read this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine

The section labeled Types is what you want.
>>
>>689956615
I mean I would hope that the food and drug association has at least a few fucking doctors in there
>>
>>689950390
thanks
>>
>>689956854
I got a vaccination when I was 3 or some shit. Bad batch. I was legally dead within hours, but came back. Every hospital within 50 miles refused to take me.

I haven't been vaccinated or taken a shot of any kind since. I've had 3 fevers and chicken pox in the 24 years since then. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>689956556
No. Unvaccinated people balls it up for everyone.
If you think vaccines are bad, don't have kids.
>>
>>689950011
Monsanto hasn't done anything wrong. Biotech foods are the future, and vaccines are the reason you didn't die of polio or smallpox. People like you are ruining it for everyone else, don't eat GMO food if you don't want, no one is forcing you. Do you want to deny starving people perfectly good food because some bullshit studies said it might be bad for you? Are you going to walk around spreading diseases that have been cured for decades because you suspect they cause autism? Fuck you.
>>
>>689957283
Parrot.
>>
File: thismofo.png (220 KB, 454x360) Image search: [Google]
thismofo.png
220 KB, 454x360
>>689950390
/Thread.
>>
>>689957407
Great argument, you must be a progressive lefty.
>>
File: high autism levels.jpg (20 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
high autism levels.jpg
20 KB, 514x536
>>
>>689956467
Retard detected. Go back to high school and take a basic biology course you fuckwit.

Average people without serious medical problems don't need the flu vaccine. That said as a doctor I've looked after young healthy people who end up dying from the flu or ending up in ICU for weeks to months. It's rare but it does happen a few times every winter.
>>
>>689957513
It's not an argument. Never claimed it was. I'm just stating a fact. You heard these things and either researched them in-depth and/or trusted them implicitly because you trusted the sources (whom you would also have to have researched in depth)
>>
the worst vaccine j had was for yellow fever and I got an arm pain and a rash. 2 weeks later while I was in Africa the news was that yellow fever is still spreading rapidly despite their best Kenyan doctors working on it. I was in some fucking deep rural Africa and saw and was in contact with some horribly sick people, but I left healthy, white and happy
>>
>>689950011
You're a retard
>>
>>689950011
Vaccines are ridiculously cheap, lifelong treatment for a patient who caught a preventable disease is far more expensive. If Pharma wanted more money, they certainly wouldn't be pushing vaccines.
>>
>>689950011
>Seems to be a really popular debate today with one side saying they are great and the other side saying they actually harm you. I lean towards the latter, seeing that there are TONS of coverups in vaccine studies
What cover ups?

The problem is, what uninformed people view as cover-ups are usually the informed community calling bullshit or terribly done studies.

Like injecting rats with stuff to see if they grow tumours, but using a species of rat that naturally will develop tumours no matter what you do.

The scientific community ignore these kinds of "findings" aren't cover-ups, they're people realising that there is nothing that can gained from such a flawed study.

The problem is, people unaware, uneducated or corrupt enough, hear that no one is talking about X product giving rats tumours and think that the scientific community is covering shit up.

To a T, all of the people against vaccinations are uneducated on the science behind them.
Being uneducated is fine, but you have the choice to become educated and not just give in to panicky fear of other uneducated people.
>>
>>689957849
*your
>>
>>689952918
Why the fuck are you getting a vaccination at walmart Welfarefag
>>
>>689956843
I got to where I was because my genetic line was smart enough to get vaccinated, dumbass.
>>
>>689957727
The point is if you're vaccinated you don't have to deal with most strains of flu, whether they leave you missing work for a week or whether you're a fucking poor and unhealthy shit and die from a flu.
The point is it's one less disease to worry about, the reason you haven't gotten it is because 99% of the people you see every day did
>>
>>689957757
That's the problem with these edgy pseudointellectuals. They mistrust everything public professionals tell them but they get spoonfed all this BS from nutbars without verifying any of that information like a bunch of sheep.
>>
>>689957757
I've done my research, why was that even worth filling out a captcha?
>other people have said this
>you're a mindless sheep for coming to the same conclusion
>>
>>689958003
getting fucked in the ass doesn't count as getting vaccinated fuccboi
>>
>>689958003
LMFAO. You're kidding right? You're going to attribute our being blessed by your greatness to maybe (MAYBE) five generations of government administered vaccinations?
>>
>>689950011
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Anti-vaccination_movement
Moron.
>>
some vaccination is probably good. other vaccinations are just politicians forcing you to pay their friends at pharmaceutical companies.
>>
>>689958158
LOL, I love that line "I've done my research". Looking at some nutbar's website is not doing research you imbecile.
>>
>>689952918

Okay that made me laugh. Sounds like a fucking bird or a baby talking over the intercom haha what the fuck is wrong with that place. And yea, not sure why you would get vaccinated at Walmart in the first place lol.
>>
>>689950011
there were people with autism before vaccinations existed, they were called 'retards'
>>
>>689956257
Kek
>>
>>689958158
Presumably the same level of research as... Oh, I don't know, the ones that developed it? Because that is really the ONLY way to know something.

You can be told for 50 years that 2+2=4 and never do mathematics, you know?

I have not ONCE said that vaccines do not work, by the way. Just in case you think I'm coming from there.
>>
>>689952051
I think they named it like this because the animals were the primary hosts.
>>
>>689958024
Herd immunity (thanks to most people being intelligent enough to get vaccinated still, for now). When enough people stop getting vaccinated, then the idiots who don't are going to start dropping like crazy. Just a matter of time (and stupidity/lack of education).
>>
>>689958527

They still exist. I've seen them lining up for free flu shots and at Hillary Clinton rallies.
>>
>>689950011
Murica at it again
even if it was true the benefits of mass vaccinations outweighs the risk that some kids might become autistic
>>
File: trump antivax.jpg (32 KB, 617x365) Image search: [Google]
trump antivax.jpg
32 KB, 617x365
>>689950011
ITT
Idiots trying to rationalize more shit Trump says.
Just as a reminder, he also denies global warming and is against internet neutrality.
>>
>>689958527
Yeah, and even despite their glaringly obvious physical features, the only reason their are a higher ration of them now is because... We... I actually don't know.

Either there are actually more of them, or we were too stupid to recognize potatoes 30 years ago.
>>
>>689951110
There's actually not any real problem with aspergers. It's considered another kind of "normal" now. Aspies tend to wind up with aspies, so it's a non-issue. They also tend to be the kinds of people who get shit done (i.e doctors/lawyers/leaders/small business starters/Elon Musk is probably an aspie).
>>
>>689958449
Some nutbar? I'm talking about the huge number of independent peer reviewed studies on Biotech foods. They are nutritionally the same as non-GMO. There's been like two studies that vaguely suggest otherwise. As far as vaccines go, anyone with half a brain knows that vaccines work. Any potential side effects are worth avoiding a fucking pandemic.
>>
>>689952918
I didn't know Kermit the Frog worked at Walmart.

Still, here's what happens if you get the wrong vaccine: You're inoculated against that strain.

That's it.

Moreover, a store injecting you with the wrong thing is hardy the fault of the medicine.
>>
>>689950011
They are supposed to harm you,that is how you grow immunity to them.They are not super 50000% steroid powered,they are weakend strains

Thinking anything beyond this, is doing it for attention
>>
>>689953510
He never claimed it was the same, just two trends that can fuck us up.
>>
Honestly, I feel like diseases will pull the people who are anti-vaccine out of the breeding pool eventually, so I don't worry too much about arguing about any of this.
>>
>>689959072
Different guy here. Okay, sure, they are edible... But pretty soon, because they own a genetic patent, you're not going to be allowed to grow your own food if you want. And it's not like you're going to have an option to grow food with genetics they don't own, because they've already won hundreds of suites on incidental crossbreeding alone.

And THAT doesn't qualify as something wrong?
>>
>>689954276
Would you let someone with ebola sit next to you for 8 hours a day?

Didnt think so
>>
>>689950011
Please vaccinate your children against anything you possibly can.
My mom didn't believe in doing the chicken pox vaccine, and I got it when I was seven or eight.
I had chicken pox in my throat, it triggered an asthma attack and I had to go into the hospital where they gave me too much of the medicine for it, which made me throw up all night, which made the chicken pox worse.
Don't make your children go through miserable things just because you're an idiot.
>>
>>689958216
I never claimed I was genetically superior to anyone. I was making a statement that suggested that idiots who believe in conspiracy theories should lets their kids die in order to keep their stupidity from being passed on. I was insulting people who are against vaccines. Then, some idiot took that to means that I thought my genes were superior to those people and suggested that said superiority should instead justify me NOT using vaccines, as if genetic superiority could in any way justify a refusal to get vaccinated. I tried refuted that by suggesting that a desire to get vaccinated suggested a level of intelligence superior to that of people who believe the stupidity that would believe that vaccines are bad and that any level of genetic superiority in that situation would be attributed to said intelligence and that it wouldn't have any effect on ones ability to fight a disease that one would receive from a vaccine - and obviously I did so very poorly.
So basically, someone read too much into an insult and now you're following suit.
>>
>>689959418
Fun fact, Monsanto has NEVER sued for accidental cross contamination. This is capitalism. They have a right to make money off their product. You can still buy organic seeds, they don't have a monopoly on edible crops. They are just popular because you can produce more food in less time with less risk.
>>
>>689959095

Actually, no. What happens is your body then has to deal with TWICE the amount of toxins like Thimerosal, aluminum, and formaldehyde used as "preservatives" in these vaccines. If you want two flu shots in one day, be my guest. As for me, i'm good bro
>>
>>689958973
People with autism don't have different physical features a lot of the time, you're thinking of Down's Syndrome.

There isn't a higher "ratio" of them now. We've just gotten better at detecting it.

Since we test for it in children, rather than adults, we had an entire adult and senior population untested, with only the new generations being picked up, gradually as the older, untested, generations die off the ratio of diagnosed will also go up, because entire generations of undiagnosed are going away.

There aren't more people with autism, there are just more people /diagnosed/ with autism.

It's this basic misunderstanding of how statistics work that often underpins much of the fear of science.
>>
>>689959809
>they don't have a monopoly on edible crops
Yet, but god damn are they pushing it, and if you are ignorant enough to think that seed are all they sell and monopolize you don't know enough to be talking on this subject.
>>
>>689959422
Then don't sit next to them. Or better yet, kick their asses out yourself. Don't complain to Mommy and Daddy so they'll sit somewhere else. If not taking vaccines qualifies as ignorance, as you have understandably inferred, then bitching about it to your king/president/whatever qualifies as cowardice. Asking your caretakers to handle it instead of handling it yourself (and then complaining when they don't handle it the way you like) is clearly ignorant. So you (and many others) qualify as well.
>>
File: 202132_694968825129_3972544_o.jpg (93 KB, 1272x714) Image search: [Google]
202132_694968825129_3972544_o.jpg
93 KB, 1272x714
>>689952918

Bahahah what the actual fuck!!!!!!
>>
>>689959828
>Toxins
You realise that doesn't mean anything right?
The poison is in the dose. Anything is toxic in a high enough dose. The question is, are those preservatives, if they are even actually in them, toxic in the doses given?
>>
>>689959782
Too bad. You said they should die because they are stupid. Implying you should live because you're smart. There is nothing to read into here.
>>
>>689960058
Just ignore the fact that they've never sued for cross contamination.They primarily sell bioengineered seeds, I don't think you can dispute that.
>>
>>689950011
>What are your thoughts on this?
get a vasectomy
>>
>>689960300
This. Fucking vitamin c is considered toxic.
>>
>>689956854
The reason you haven't contracted anything is because the rest of the "herd" is immune. There is not jump off point for these diseases because everyone else is fucking immune. Wait until these neckbeard, feminist, tinfoil hatter's children grow up unvaccinated......
>>
>>689959957
Fair enough. This is a conclusion I've encountered before.

Okay, so, to boil it down:

Better to trust vaccinators than diagnosticians.
>>
>>689950011
This issue is dead. I smell bait.
>>
>>689950011
We should always take our medical advice from two aging comedy magicians, because they know better than everyone about medicine. they used funny little props to explain an extremely complex issue.

Hollywood is always right about everything.
>>
>>689960207
I as a child i cannot do any of those things.
If janigqushasi is assigned next to me in every class because our last names are in order, i as a child cannot do this.
I as a child cannot notice anything more then "cold" "sick".

If you have TB you are legally required not to fly, there is a reason for this.
>>
>>689960402
And roundup, the pesticide counterpart to their seeds.
>>
>>689960207

Have you ever tried to get personal information, like medical records for vaccinations. from a stranger? Without legal backing, schools wouldn't be able to ensure students were safe from some pretty awful, and contagious diseases.

There are no laws that say you have to vaccinate your children, there are just laws governing their access to public services.
>>
>>689960661

Well if your vaccines worked so well, what are you so afraid of? You should be fine right? Vaccines are poison. Think what you want but fact remains fact regardless of your brainwashed viewpoint. As for unvaccinated children, they are better off letting their immune system do it's job rather than being undermined and weakened by the chemical shitstorms that are vaccines.
>>
>>689960300
This. Thank you. And the answer to your question is "Yes". (If they are in them, which is readily admitted)
>>
Yea - $50 an injection for newborns without insurance is expensive. Do you know what else is expensive!? Tiny baby coffins.
>>
>>689961057
Explain how polio was wiped off the earth
Explain how smallpox was wiped off the earth

Oh
>>
File: autism2.gif (1 MB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
autism2.gif
1 MB, 256x144
Why does everyone want to cure autism?

Without autism, we wouldn't have feel threads or dub/trips/quads threads? What about MLP? Or fluffy threads?

What you are proposing is the very death of New /b/, and I for one will not idly stand by while you motherfuckers try to take this beautiful thing away from us.

Trips gets the cure for autism. GO.
>>
>>689961057

Kids should be able to fight off smallpox. And polio. Yep.

If our bodies could fight those diseases off that easily, we wouldn't need to vaccinate against them.
>>
>>689952070
>That image
You do realise that vaccines are basically just training wheels for the immune system, right? You show them a harmless version of a virus, let them figure out how to kill it. The wonderful part of our immune system is that it remembers how to kill stuff it's killed before. Vaccines don't hurt the immune system, they strengthen it.
>>
>>689960779
Okay, Fair enough, I just want to make sure of something here:

You are in favour of the lives of others (and their children, as a consequence) be dictated to fit the safety of your own child?

I completely understand why you would be for this, but if you cannot see the hypocrisy clear potential for abuse of power, I'm going to have to stop,

Because if I am right (which I may well not be), then I cannot explain it to you. And I'm to resolved in what I'm personally certain is a logical opinion/conclusion that I will not budge in this instance..
>>
File: Funny-face-mr-bean-8-439x450.jpg (36 KB, 439x450) Image search: [Google]
Funny-face-mr-bean-8-439x450.jpg
36 KB, 439x450
Posting the Wal Mart vaccine fuck-up video again because that voice is so damn awkwardly funny over the intercom hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X366ZHEkkYg
>>
>>689960547
And water.

>>689961066
Okay, where are the ingredients and the studies that show what their toxicity levels are?

Because, if they are in there, I highly doubt that two injections worth would be enough to be considered toxic.
>>
>>689960878
Yes, I know that. And if they don't get access to these public services, then you have to homeschool them (Which I am all for), but if you're a single parent, or both of you have to work? You're kid is going to be taken away.

That's worse than a law against. It's even potentially the same as a law stating that only certain people are allowed to have kids. Which is clearly a form of eugenics.
>>
>>689961675

Dude, everyone's lives are dictated to fit the safety us ourselves or our families. That's what fucking laws are.
>>
Autism is more likely from endocrine disruptors in the environment from pesticides to cosmetics. The rise in austism coincides with the increase in the usage of chemicals like BPA, EDTA,, etc.
>>
>>689961955

Then hire a goddamn baby sitter or drop them off at a private school that doesn't give a shit about that stuff.
>>
>>689950011
Their actually implanting a chip in your kids.
>gubermentz shhh.....
>>
>>689961928
They are available upon request by the provider. You have to be explicit, because they are not legally required to provide all information without prompt.
>>
>>689962238
We've potentially reached an impasse.
See >>689961675
>>
>>689962277
Yes. And the cyberchips are going into their brains and controlling them. Because science fiction is real.
>>
this is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>689961770
Of course they would tell kemit to take the fall
>>
>>689962080
Yeah, and? That' doesn't make them all implicitly right, just, or correct, now does it?
>>
>>689961057
Yes because all those healthy children who fought off polio naturally are much better off than people who cannot even contract aforementioned said disease. Shave your neck, take the foil from atop your empty skull and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>689961675
>dicated to
Yes. You already are in your every day life.
There are always a chain of authoritative power that dictates your life
If you cannot understand this go back to 4th grade civics class
Why are there speed limits? Surely i know how fast i can go.
Why are there doctors/EMT's? Surely they can take care of their own with basic equipment

>throwing all these buzzwords
>>>/a/ is that way ------>

>abuse of power
So every goverment in the world is not corrupt,and abuse their powers, for negative affects of its constituents?
>>
>>689962755
Wow... You were making sense in that first sentence.
>>
>>689961057
>Well if your vaccines worked so well, what are you so afraid of?
Never heard of herd immunity I take it. Vaccines, like ALL medicine, is not 100%. However, if everyone take a vaccine, then the illness will die off as its number of hosts dwindle.
In a largely un-vaccinated population, the disease continues to live in all the hosts it wants and can effect the people for whom the vaccine didn't work.
Ultimately, vaccinating everyone makes everyone safer.

>Vaccines are poison. Think what you want but fact remains fact regardless of your brainwashed viewpoint.
I don't think you know what a "fact" is. A vaccine is a "deactivated" virus. It's a virus that cannot reproduce and thus, can't cause harm. The human immune system finds it, destroys it and then knows how to recognise and defeat the wile reproducing versions if it comes across it.

>As for unvaccinated children, they are better off letting their immune system do it's job rather than being undermined and weakened by the chemical shitstorms that are vaccines.
As pointed out, vaccines are literally letting immune systems do their job, but without exposing them to a potentially lethal disease.
>>
>>689961057
>Well if your vaccines worked so well, what are you so afraid of? You should be fine right?
Not him but vaccines aren't 100% effective. The greater the percentage of unvaccinated fuckwits, the greater the chances are that people who actually got the vaccine will catch the disease. That's why the polio outbreak is such a huge deal.
>>
>>689950011
Bait but I'll bite. I don't believe vaccinations are harmful, but in the end that argument is irrelevant. Even if vaccinations are harmful to a small percentage, the amount of lives saved far outweighs those who may need to suffer. It's for the greater good. A few people becoming sick or even killed by a vaccination is fair price to pay to prevent an epidemic
>>
>>689962998
>>689963041
Cue a retard asking why, if they are not 100% effective, we use them at all.

The answer is because they are infinitely more effective than not doing anything.
>>
>>689962755
Oh look, someone who isn't a complete retard. That's rare.
>>
>>689962815
I... don't recall a buzzword. Even reading back on it. Whatever.

It seems you came to the same conclusion as >>689962080 . I said this >>689962707 .

>Assuming I can't distinguish between fascism and a speed limit. (Protip: they're the same, but that's not what we're here for)
>>
>>689963304
>Provably!
>>
File: 1456622886203.jpg (46 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1456622886203.jpg
46 KB, 384x288
>>689963406
Why are you using the internet?
It is multiple sets of rules that are forced upon you that you have no way to change.

You're trying to act like an anarchist, but you have heavy holes in your fallacies
>>
File: 1460129287166.gif (68 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
1460129287166.gif
68 KB, 300x153
>>
File: logicalfallacies.jpg (371 KB, 1179x835) Image search: [Google]
logicalfallacies.jpg
371 KB, 1179x835
>>
>>689963650
As an actual socio-democratic anarchist, please don't lump me in with that muppet. Just because I believe that our society would be better without a leader (that is literally the only common definition of anarchy, an archon, without a leader) does not mean I subscribe to the kinds of bullshit the anti vaccine crowd does.
>>
>>689963650
You are inferring that my acquiescence to the laws of the internet somehow invalidates a conclusion that I PROPOSED about having a middle-man order the children of your peers around.
>>
>>689964349
I have stated that I am not anti-vaccine.
>>
>>689950011
Funding from companies are indispensable in vaccine developing, it cost a lot of money to develop a vaccine
>>
>>689956240
trace mercury
>>
File: 1453603627521.gif (974 KB, 200x106) Image search: [Google]
1453603627521.gif
974 KB, 200x106
>>689964494
You have no valid point.
This is how ALL cultures have worked, going backl to tribal days. If you cannot understand this, perhaps you should kill your self so you arent a shit stain on society.
>>
>>689964956
Seriously. It's not even some kind of secret!
>>
>>689962707

Whether or not it is right doesn't matter in this context, because that is an opinion. I may not like laws, but I still have to abide by them, and I generally understand how they help protect others. There are laws, and they are generally designed with the safety of the greater whole in mind. Vaccines have been proven to work in eradicating disease, which is to the benefit of the greater whole.
>>
>>689964956
In your body right now,you have mercury that has been there since you were a fetus
>>
>>689950011
Vaccinations don't work, just look at the rampant Polio and Smallpox infections around the world.
>>
>>689951526
Oh, its not more rampant. Its pretty steady. We've just only began to diagnose certain spectrums. Like back In theearly nineties, when they reformed the diagnosis of autism to include more spectrums... Of course the numbers jumped up: we weren't diagnosing those spectrums at all before that reform.
>>
>>689965058
Completely unrelated. You've repeatedly assumed my intent (which I politely clarified), attempted to change the subject (which, whatever) and have reverted to ad hominem.

I'm done. You win. You were right all along. I should never have suggested that you and your friends don't have say over me and my friends.
>>
>>689965330

And even more if you eat a lot of fish.
>>
>>689950011
I just keep hoping that if I eat enough vaccines I'll die.
But I am not kill yet, so it's safe to assume vaccines will not make you kill.
>>
File: 1455826468456.jpg (268 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455826468456.jpg
268 KB, 500x500
>>689965443
>over me
The local neighboorhood does
The local council does
The local goverment does
The state goverment does
The federal goverment does.

You have no valid argument.
>>
>>689965322
Greater good is a broken philosophy. As any level of abstraction can be perceived as the greater good, there is no provably correct choice. If you do not believe that right and wrong matter (even in one context), then I cannot convince you. We'll just have to disagree and be done with it.
>>
>>689965716
>Implying you've even posed one
>>
File: 1464845506821.jpg (632 KB, 786x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464845506821.jpg
632 KB, 786x1024
>>689950011

Hmm get vac shot or die.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1459555872397.jpg (209 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1459555872397.jpg
209 KB, 803x688
ITT: >>>/a/ retards that were BTFO of >>>/pol/
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.