[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
National Presidential Polls from this last week: > Guadrian/SurveyUSA:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 69
File: HILLARY-CLINTON.jpg (442 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
HILLARY-CLINTON.jpg
442 KB, 2000x1000
National Presidential Polls from this last week:

> Guadrian/SurveyUSA: Clinton +3
> CBS News: Clinton +6
> CBS News (with Gary Johnson): Clinton +7
> Reuters: Clinton +9
> Reuters (with Johnson & Jill Stein): Clinton +10
> Rasmussen: Clinton +5

> TFW you realize Republicans have handed the presidency to the Democrats in year they really should have won.
>>
>>689910566
Isn't going to be $hillary regardless. If the FBI doesn't indict her before the Democratic Convention, the senate Republicans will drag her in front of a judge, thus ensuring her loss in the general election. She is, quite literally, fucked, and not in the fun way.
>>
>>689911374
I really hope you're right
>>
File: kek chainsaw.jpg (17 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
kek chainsaw.jpg
17 KB, 499x314
>correct the record wasting time on /b/

she wont win

no amount of poll skewing or shilling will change that
>>
File: 1465810352099.jpg (165 KB, 396x392) Image search: [Google]
1465810352099.jpg
165 KB, 396x392
calm down your boobies, until 20th january when the next president will be in the oval office, alot can happen
>>
What blows my mind is after all the shit she's done why she would jump into the limelight, she's practically begging to go to prison.
>>
>>689911374
>>689911542

Literally never gonna happen. Last time the republicans dragged Hillary before congress they got eviscerated. Only a literal lawsuit would stop her, and Obama will never let it happen. Sorry fam, she's your next president will you or nil you.
>>
File: JUST me.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST me.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>689911757
her husband was smart and had criminal connections so he could get away with shit like this

now bills senile and the aids caught up with him and theres no one to help her
>>
File: denial.png (61 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
denial.png
61 KB, 500x400
>>689911858
>>
File: hillaryhijab-vi1.jpg (69 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
hillaryhijab-vi1.jpg
69 KB, 1608x905
Fuck hillary
>>
File: sandersan.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
sandersan.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>689910566
There's still time for Barry Sandler
>>
>>689912310
who?
>>
>>689912364

He's the guy who came in 2nd place in the 2016 democratic presidential primary, and then abandoned all his democratic values by begging the democratics party's superdelegates to cote against the will of the electorate.
>>
>>689912671
that sounds like a very jewish thing to do
>>
File: sandersssan.jpg (80 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
sandersssan.jpg
80 KB, 600x315
>>689912364
Barnie Sandles
>>
>>689911858
>literally
>literally

Literally go fuck yourself. Literally.
>>
File: 150922-hillary-clinton-gty-629a.jpg (475 KB, 1971x1069) Image search: [Google]
150922-hillary-clinton-gty-629a.jpg
475 KB, 1971x1069
>>689910566
>>
File: Hillary - Strong Lead.jpg (86 KB, 866x390) Image search: [Google]
Hillary - Strong Lead.jpg
86 KB, 866x390
>>689910566

Trump dun goofed (pic related) by trying to pin Orlando's mass shooting on Islam.
>>
>>689913460
>look at me, i can make a meme
>>
TLDR; VOTE FOR OR CREATE A DIRECT DEMOCRACY PARTY OR THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_direct_democracy_parties

It's not enough to wake up to the corruption and the lies.
It's not enough to wake up others. We've already had a critical mass for years - w/o change.
It's not enough to protest. You'll be ignored or silenced.
You will never match their force.
It's not enough to try to start over. They will steal from you or make you depend on them.

Our only option is to beat the system from within. If enough people vote for a DD-party, the people WILL be granted seats in their parliament. This will be the catalyst that puts an end to:
*choosing between corrupt authority figures instead of actual solutions.
*the false dichotomy of left-wing right-wing politics.
*the inability to control our own lives with regards to big societal questions.
*the massive state funded propaganda machines that sustain the mental prisons.
*the industrial military complex, the industrial prison complex, corporate corruption.

Do not buy into the lies that we can only organize, help each other or build roads and schools under the threat of state violence. It is demonstrated to be empirically false every single day.
>>
>>689913791
>implying it wasnt

are you retarded?

also the last poll was taken 2 days before shooting
>>
>>689913215

Truth hitting this one hard. Can only attack the style because the content is unimpeachable.

>>689913460

2006-2007 peak number of undocumented immigrants in the US. Advocates for basic enforcement of existing laws. UNELECTABLE 10 YEARS LATER.
>>
>>689911858
Except, we already have evidence that she broke Federal law, multiple times, we are basically just waiting for the indictment. If it doesn't happen before the Democratic Convention, the Republican's will drag her in front of a judge, not because they know that they will win, but because they know that regardless of the outcome they will damage her chances of becoming President irrevocably. And I'm not just talking about the Email issue either, but things like voter suppression, bribery, and vote manipulation will utterly destroy her in court.
>>
>>689910566
>National Presidential Polls from this last week:

hahahahaahha.... Clinton has zero chance of winning.
>>
>>689914656
>also the last poll was taken 2 days before shooting

The poll is from Monday, the shooting happened Saturday.

There is no solid evidence to suggest it was terrorism, but tons to suggest that it was a crazed shooter (again).
>>
File: 640x0.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
640x0.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
>>689910566
> TFW you realize gays are offended at the lack of support from the left and are choosing to vote for trump now

> TFW liberals lie to themselves and claim Trump's numbers are falling
>>
>>689915074
>this much denial and out of touch with reality
>>
File: hiltv.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
hiltv.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>689914848

How exactly do you think people get dragged before a judge? While Obama controls the justice department this will LITERALLY NEVER HAPPEN.

On the public opinion side, it's a lose-lose situation for republicans. If you believe Hillary is crooked, it's more evidence she is. If you don't, it's just further evidence of the right desperately trying to make shit stick to her where there's nothing. The polls are showing that there are more people in the latter category.

Outside of /r/sandersforpresident, there's absolutely no evidence of her having anything to do with voter corruption.

THIS WOMAN IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.
>>
>>689915074
> because gay votes will be key in this election

you're retarded btw
>>
>>689915057
it was published monday- polling ended on the 12th you dunce
>>
File: really faggot.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>689915057
>There is no solid evidence to suggest it was terrorism, but tons to suggest that it was a crazed shooter (again).

>declared allegiance to isis before and during the shooting

>scream alluh akbar
>>
>>689915420
>On the public opinion side, it's a lose-lose situation for republicans. If you believe Hillary is crooked, it's more evidence she is. If you don't, it's just further evidence of the right desperately trying to make shit stick to her where there's nothing. The polls are showing that there are more people in the latter category.

>where theres nothing

lol nice shilling

But you fail to realize is the same thing you mentioned is true for dems

If obama chooses to not indict after the DOJ recommends and instead pardons her it will be seen as corruption

It may hurt her image more to walk than to actually get charged

>THIS WOMAN IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT.
haha yeah, maybe if you repeat it enough it will become true
>>
>>689915737
If a crazy person declares their allegiance to the FBI before a killing does that make the US government culpable?
>>
>>689916312
You can't indict when there is simply not enough evidence to win the case in a court of law.
>>
>>689916419
>doesn't understand how ISIS, ISIL and other Jihadist groups work.
>thinks they all have formal memberships and official member cards
>thinks radical group = federal govt
>>
>>689911374
she will not be indicted until AFTER elections start for real and even then that is a long shot. the only way a charge will stick is when
a. she is president since she can not pardon herself or it allows impeachment
b. trump is president and now they have full reign to do what needs to be done without the white house sitting there getting in the way
as it stands now if they actually indict her obama will pardon her and then poof shes free and clear regardless if they found out she was selling shit to isis, china and russia for shits and giggles
>>
>>689916717
>doesn't understand how analogies work
>missed the point entirely
>>
>>689910566
so. they want her to win. this countrys a mess.
four more years of democrat fuck up and no more DNC.
>>
File: hmmmm.jpg (91 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
91 KB, 323x323
>>689916525
Well they already have evidence her email was breached by multiple entities so i guess shes fucked as thats against federal law

>>689916964
>my analogy was retarded and its your fault

you think with all the money bill and hill took from the saudis after bombing their enemies they could afford better than you
>>
>>689916312

DOJ will never recommend and indictment. They're all Obama appointees. I'm so confused by you Bernie/Trump Bros. Do you think James Comey doesn't know where is bread gets buttered? Do you think DOJ is full of model citizens ready to fall on their swords to prosecute a woman most of them will probably be voting for in the fall? The level of political delusion is almost enviable.

This email scandal is peanuts. Clinton has been in deeper shit half a dozen times and come out clean on the other side. Plus, it's not like Trump himself isn't named in a bunch of damning lawsuits that are already in court.
>>
>>689910566
There's still time to Indict her.
>>
>>689917225

10 bucks says the GOP dies before the Dems. They're both on the way out, but Trump completely shattered to coalition the Republicans built over the last 35 years. If the libertarians are willing to compromise on some of their crazier positions, they stand to replace the Republicans.
>>
File: laughing while eating 101.jpg (102 KB, 400x648) Image search: [Google]
laughing while eating 101.jpg
102 KB, 400x648
>>689917350
>Clinton has been in deeper shit half a dozen times and come out clean on the other side. Plus, it's not like Trump himself isn't named in a bunch of damning lawsuits that are already in court

>Trump university is comparable to being responsible for the deaths of Americans and compromising national security

liberals are dumb but they're not THAT dumb
>>
>>689917869
GOP neocons are already dead

Once the sanders/clinton split happens at the convention the dem party will be done too

nationalists vs globalists from here on out
>>
>>689918101
pretty much this
one side will want to put usa first before getting involved with global shit and other side will force itself into more situations helping other countires and people more than its own
both are bad because 1 will piss off allies and leave voids where we used to be and the other will make being a citizen of the country 2nd rate to others.
>>
>>689917942
>what is republican propagada
>>
>>689917942

She can spin her scandal. "It was a mistake. There's no concrete evidence any of that information harmed any Americans. The information was unclassified at the time it was transmitted, and was kept under the best protection possible. The recent breaches in DOJ, IRS, and Government Personal records show that no system public or private is immune to hackers.... yadayadayada."

Best spin Trump can put on his lawsuits is, "Well the people were ripped off, but I only put my name on it, acted in the videos, and knowingly created a false image of my involvement. I never ripped anyone off directly."

Most people are more comfortable with cranky grandma who can't use email, than babbling snakeoil salesman who steals from grandmas.
>>
>>689917942
You can laugh, but it's honestly true that enough Americans to put Hill in office will care more about Trump U than Benghazi or E-mailgate. Fact is, the Repubs totally botched their attempt to go after Hill on Benghazi, just like they've botched every attempt to go after her on anything. Most people are completely numb to it. She could gut a live baby in Times Square and people would just assume it was a Republican plot. Meanwhile, most of those same voters only knew of Trump because he's a rich business man, so lawsuits implying his businesses are all scams affect their opinions of him. You can argue that all those people are morons, and you won't get any argument back from me. But it's the sad simple reality that the Trump U hurts Trump far more than American blood hurts Hillary.
>>
>>689918609
>what is denial

shes already been playing the republican propaganda card for 30 years, unfortunately this time she left a shitload of evidence bc she cant into technology

if CNN, msnbc, and washinton post are covering the story as fact it ceases to be partisan propaganda
>>
>>689918698

> leaked government secrets
> got people killed in benghazi
> was fired from watergate invesitgation for being corrupt

"just a cranky grandma who can't use email"
>>
File: imrs.jpg (213 KB, 1484x929) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
213 KB, 1484x929
>>689910566

daily reminder that election polls are garbage
>>
File: TrumpBClinton.png (552 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
TrumpBClinton.png
552 KB, 720x400
>>689910566

> TFW you realize Republicans have handed the presidency to the Democrats in year they really should have won.

Its true, she's a terrible fucking candidate. If the Repubs had run a normal candidate instead of someone as divisive as Trump then she would have gotten stomped; but that idiot can't keep his fucking foot out of his mouth.
>>
>>689915074
nice dream world you live in
>>
File: 1448509165881.jpg (127 KB, 492x816) Image search: [Google]
1448509165881.jpg
127 KB, 492x816
>>689913791

and thats somehow different than shillary blaming gun owners?
>>
>>689918698
>Best spin Trump can put on his lawsuits is, "Well the people were ripped off, but I only put my name on it, acted in the videos, and knowingly created a false image of my involvement. I never ripped anyone off directly."

except that Trump U has a 97.5% positive rating from people who attended

Meanwhile, Clinton has already been caught sending emails about intentionally destabilizing libya, drone strokes, arming rebels that later joined isis, and a whole multitude of other classified shit.

And its already confirmed that the server had been hacked into multiple times, and the plea bargain they gave guccifer suggests he most likely has evidence in addition to what they already have.

Those are on two different levels, even scum like the clintons can't weasel out of everything
>>
>>689915203
>>689915491
>>689919313

> clinton says we shouldn't hate muslims for wanting to kill gay people
> trump says we should stop muslims from killing gay people

gee, i wonder which one i would prefer if I was gay...
>>
>>689919417
>even scum like the clintons can't weasel out of everything
I think you're in for a very unpleasant November. Bernie Bros were also sure that Emailgate would bring Hillary down, and she still beat him quite handily. No way Obama lets anyone go after Hillary on the emails.
>>
>>689919540
Im a fag and voting Trump

And after monday most of my friends including straight ones are voting for him despite being ex-bernouts

Hillary bleeds more support everyday, and it takes more and more dishonest polls
>like the bloomberg one monday, with 25% R 35% D and the rest independents
to try and hide this fact from the public

And pushing the notion that shes already won will just hurt her more when a bunch of dems stay home election day
>>
>>689919330
shooting = gun was used

are you retarded?
>>
>>689919941
berniebros said her email was a non-issue up until the point where they were struggling to keep their heads above water

and i don't really care

She is such shit she will crash the country again and set progressiveness and women back 100 years

sounds pretty ok to me
>>
>>689920151
Islamic extremist who killed in the name of isis=Terrorism

Are you retarded?
>>
>>689919155

This may be the worst graph I've ever seen. What am I supposed to get from this?

>>689919417

> except that Trump U has a 97.5% positive rating from people who attended
Except people who filled these out have already come forth en masse to say they were coerced to give good reviews, also there is anecdotal evidence of Trump U destroying unsatisfactory reviews.

>Clinton has already been caught sending emails about intentionally destabilizing libya, drone strokes, arming rebels that later joined isis, and a whole multitude of other classified shit.
Try-harding. Clinton emails show that she wanted to remove Ghaddafi from power (who didn't), supported drone strikes (which the majority of Americans approve of), supported arming moderate rebels (most of whom are still fighting against ISIS). There's just no real ammunition there.

> its already confirmed that the server had been hacked into multiple times
Mostly confirmed by guccifer himself. And yet nothing has manifested. Because there's no evidence that he actually had anything. Again even if he produces something tangible (which he won't) Clinton just pivots to talking about the breach of government serves that exposed the SSN's of every single government employee. There's nothing here she can;t wiggle out of.
>>
>>689920419
>Islamic extremist

only he wasn't. so far, there is no solid proof of this, just speculation that he pledged allegiance to isis on the 911 call. first off, that's just stupid, second there is no recording to support this.
>>
File: Drumpf-1.jpg (49 KB, 300x294) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf-1.jpg
49 KB, 300x294
he gonna make murika great again.
>>
File: this faggot.png (536 KB, 540x421) Image search: [Google]
this faggot.png
536 KB, 540x421
>>689920443
The leak was known about before Guccifer was even in custody

You clearly haven't read the Clinton emails that have been released, they are far more damning than you are pretending

The 32% of people who dropped out of Trump you got refunds for 90% of cases, the lawsuit you're referring to are those 10% who stayed too long into the program (after knowing they wouldn't meet Trump) and then went for a lawsuit

Jesus, you are either a shill or really ill informed
>>
>>689920715
Except that his social media was removed and its all crazy islamic shit and anti-gay stuff related

WHy do you think he was previously on a FBI terrorist watch list?

I swear, no one can be this dumb
>>
File: commie fag 6.jpg (41 KB, 500x712) Image search: [Google]
commie fag 6.jpg
41 KB, 500x712
>>689920937
>post two normal guys

meanwhile, on the left...
>>
>>689921165

Fam. I think you're only reading what you want to read, and not what I'm saying.

Go ask your mom and dad about guccifer. Ask your neighbor. Ask your dentist. Ask the checkout lady at the grocery store. Ask you local police officer. I'll be shocked if one of them knows who he is. No one cares.

I've read the Clinton emails. To anybody with the a mature knowledge of the world as an imperfect place they come across as skilled political actor working in the messy world of international politics. Making some mistakes but also making a lot of deals work. That's what most people see when they read the emails.

People don't give a shit if Trump U had a refund policy. People don't give a shit if less than 1/3 of the people asked for a refund (though just take a minute to think about how shitty a product it must have been to have a 32% rejection rate). All people hear is that Trump ran a scummy, scamming university that left a significant percentage of its students feeling burned. It reconfirms the notion that Trump is a slimy snake oil salesman.

The truth or falsity of any of those things above DOESN'T MATTER. Are Hillary's actions morally worse than Donald Trumps? DOESN'T MATTER. What matters is how general opinion shifts, and the winds are blowing firmly against Trump. He's lost.
>>
File: potato.png (978 KB, 638x718) Image search: [Google]
potato.png
978 KB, 638x718
For anyone like myself, who really isn't into politics but doesn't like the idea of Trump being pres, that comes in here and expects legit information remember that you are on 4chan.

Odds are 80% of these posts are neckbeards who only get their info from hearing their dads yell at the tv upstairs on the first floor.
>>
>>689911374

Lol you really think she'll be indicted? Desperation on the right as always.
>>
>>689922433
>and the winds are blowing firmly against Trump. He's lost

You need to go outside lad

Reddit=/=real life

All those people you mentioned, the cop, the firefighter, the bartender, my folks, my friends, gf, everyone; not ONE single person is voting for Hillary.

In fairness im a little bit older, so all of those people actually lived through the last Clinton presidency and know how sleazy they are.

But I've never met one person voting for her, not one.

And i live in a swing state, so you'd think id have some diversity of opinion.

Everyone was either for Bernie or Trump, and not alot of the bernie people have come over to Trump

And newflash, yes most of those people know about her email scandal considering its been on the news for a year

Many Trump supporters don't even know about Trump U as its literally a non-issue in every sense
>>
File: haderer.gif (492 KB, 176x216) Image search: [Google]
haderer.gif
492 KB, 176x216
>>689922585
>i'd rather have hillary then Trump
>calls others retarded

kek

master of projection over here
>>
>>689913791
So sick of all the retard faggots I have seen on /b defending Islam saying evangelical Christians are the same. Did anyone see that thread yesterday. Straight up lost all hope for you faggots. Islam can burn. Everyone going on about " Hur Durrr, not all mudslimes are bad". You don't understand it's not about all of them being radical it's about the extremely high chance that if someone or something pisses them off, they get the bright idea to kill a bunch of people and themselves.
>>
>>689923294
/b/ has been infested with numale normies for a while

nothing new
>>
>>689916419
Holy fucking hell. Sometimes I wonder how people like you even learned what a computer was.
>>
>>689923085

> says reddit ≠ real life
> implies I go on reddit
> implies a single person on reddit supports Hillary Clinton
> proceeds to provide completely unscientific personal poll of his clearly conservative friends
> acts like his conservative friends having conservative viewpoints should surprise me
> ignores scientifically conducted polls in OPs post because they don't match with is world view

Can't tell if this is genius bait, or if you're just a little dumb.
>>
>>689924090
Even scarier yet, people like him can vote.
>>
>>689919330
/thread wow somebody gets it...
>>
>>689924172
>Scientific Polls in OP

hue hue guessing you didn't ever take statistics?

look into any of those polls, republicans are underrepresented to match 2012 turnouts despite Democratic turnout shrinking massively and Repub turnout and new voters are through the roof

The bloomberg poll is a great example, 25% republicans polled out of 750 people (not an acceptable sample size of 320 million)

>reddit
They are a bunch of faggots, just assumed they are for hillary
good thing you are one of those faggots and were able to correct the record for me

And the anon i responded to used personal anecdotes to back up his point idiot
>>
>>689920715
Are you seriously this ducking stupid man. Please give me your address so I can send you cyanide cupcakes
>>
The Republicans created the mess that allowed a guy like Trump to even get to this stage. Fuck them.
>>
>>689910566
>left-wing news outlets
of course they'll produce leftist results in a poll. same thing with right-wing news outlets. I swear kids are getting more and more stupid
>>
>>689925454
tfw Fox News has Hillary +3
>>
>>689925358
LIberals and Republicans are responsible for Trump

Washingtons lies, inefficiency, and disregard for the will of the people made this possible.

Obama is more to blame than anyone in this regard
>>
>>689920443

it shows that general election polls are all over the place in predicting who will win.
>>
Hey libs

See this: http://www.dailywire.com/news/6612/west-hollywood-inundated-poster-rainbow-gadsen-hank-berrien

Gays in W. Hollywood are going pro-gun.

Oh shit, your shilling campaign is failing.... quick do something!
>>
>>689925612
>Fox news
>pro Trump

?
They hate him more than the left do

and 3% is within the moe
>>
>>689925612

> implying faux news doesn't hate trump as much as the lefties
>>
>>689925044
>>689925454

lol, then why are the polls alwaysssss right? Is it all the work of evil left-wing wizard Nate Silver again? Curse these left-wing media outlets and their reliance on mathematics and years of rigorously-tested polling methods!!!!!!

Jesus, is it hard to live with the levels of denial that allow you to maintain your backwards-ass world view?
>>
>>689923294
All religions suck and produce violence. Just like Trump and Hilary are both terrible people who will ruin the country
>>
>>689925976

> polls are always right
> what is sampling bias
> what are margins of error

you seem mad, friend. maybe stop posting for a while? :^)
>>
>>689925976
>Actually quoting nate silver

>the man whos early polling indicated that jeb would win the primaries
>the man who said Trump would never win a state
>the man who said Trump would never win the primaries

lol

Yes the polling that said Ted Cruz would win indiana and bernie would take NY were certainly accurate

Remember how all polls said bernie would get 45-50% in cali?
>>
File: keks.jpg (17 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
17 KB, 450x450
>>689925874

This is great. Hillary's people will be in full blown panic mode now. As if they weren't the moment that this shooting took place.

Trying to cease the opportunity to bolster their gun control agenda, and at the same time their "muh religion of peace" bullshit by saying "not Islam".....
>>
>>689910566
>implying poll results can't be bought or controlled
You should have learned that by now with MARBLECAKE
>>
>>689926139
Most extreme christians:
>westboro baptist church
>hold signs that say GOD HATES FAGS

Most extreme Islamics
>Control 10 countries where women can't drive or works, gays are thrown off rooftops and burned alive, and terrorist organizations are funded to spread this to other regions

I think ones a little worse than the other
>>
>>689926293

So no answer to my question then?

Of course polls have margins of error. It's part of what they are. Sampling error could be a problem, but you have no evidence to suggest that there is any.

You still didn't offer any explanation why they always call the presidential election right! Is it hard for you to look at numbers that disagree with your opinion?
>>
>>689926766
Chrisyians also shoot up abortion clinic,blew up Oklahoma city, ran the Spanish Inquisition
>>
shit sandwich vs giant douche
>>
>>689926766
Even if this particular shooting was tied to Islam, the 30 or so last ones were white Christians.
>>
File: oh really3.jpg (101 KB, 658x792) Image search: [Google]
oh really3.jpg
101 KB, 658x792
>>689926847
>Sampling error could be a problem, but you have no evidence to suggest that there is any.

actually yes, in this thread and another right now
>>689924300

The bloomberg poll is incredibly biased, hence why its such a huge outlier
>>
>>689927105
>>689927203
Most mass shootings done by nut cases. They are not doing it in the name of Christianity or Jesus, so trying to bring that up is a sad diversion attempt. Hell if we do that we might as well point out their political affiliation too. Guess what most are registered democrats.... just sayin'

In reality it doesn't matter, they are crazies who can't deal with shit and snap.

Islamic Jihadists on the other hand are completely different. They have such strong religious beliefs that they believe that they are called to murder. They are not necessarily crazy or delusional by medical standards. Also, they murder in the name of religion. Find me Christians who are doing this....

So you have 2 things. People who snap and murder, and those who murder "in the name of religion".

We're talking about the second one, those who murder in the name of religion.

Now please show me in recent history where Christians are doing this. Also please show me in recent history where Muslims AREN'T the ones who are pretty much the only ones doing this.
>>
>>689927203
At least the Jews don't shoot shit up. They just kill Muslims in their "country"
>>
>>689925874
>dailywire
>credible news source
>>
Of course Republicans handed the presidency to Hillary. They're idiots. They think Trump is going to win because he isn't like other candidates. WELL DUH he isn't like other candidates, because Trump is using racism to rise to power. The stupid crap Trump has said is leading to the Republican party's downfall.
>>
>>689927592
Timothy McVey was most assuredly doing it for white christian america
>>
>>689927105
>he has to go back to the fucking inquisitions
kek
There have been 448 acts of terrorism globally since 1990, and 412 have been ismalists

Their death toll is more than 10 times the next closest

>>689927203
Actually the last 30 shootings before this have all been niggers in detroit and oakland

Difference is they weren't doing it for any religon, and whether or not you want to admit it Christianity inspired terrorism is crazy rare in comparison to the near daily shit islamist pull around the world
>>
>>689927872
As are those who kill abortionists
>>
i know a jew who shoots shit up
>>
>>689927872
Bullshit, he was anti-govt, and had nothing to do with religion. Also, there is supposedly even evidence linking his funding to Iran.
>>
>>689926434

> Actually quoting nate silver
Doesn't know what a quote is.

> the man whos early polling indicated that jeb would win the primaries
Thinks Nate Silver conducts polls.

> the man who said Trump would never win a state
no he didn't.

> the man who said Trump would never win the primaries
no he didn't. He did say it was unlikely.

> Yes the polling that said Ted Cruz would win indiana
Nate Silver actually gave Trump an 81% chance of winning

> bernie would take NY were certainly accurate
He gave Hillary a 98% chance of winning

> Remember how all polls said bernie would get 45-50% in cali?
Bernie currently has 44.2%, soooo....

But who cares about facts, amirite?
>>
File: trump-hitler.jpg (59 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
trump-hitler.jpg
59 KB, 500x394
>>689927674
Still doesn't change the fact that Trump is similar to Hitler.
>>
File: 081.gif (2 MB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
081.gif
2 MB, 320x287
>>
File: barnacles.jpg (7 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
barnacles.jpg
7 KB, 200x155
>>689927809
>racism

name one racist thing hes said

bear in mind,

Mexican is a nationality and Islam is a religon

And im talking direct quotes, not some hearsay bs from a disgruntled employee
>>
>>689927998
>Difference is they weren't doing it for any religon, and whether or not you want to admit it Christianity inspired terrorism is crazy rare in comparison to the near daily shit islamist pull around the world

muh ideology.... i only see things from one side...

Try Googling you faggot
>>
File: bernie or me.jpg (31 KB, 199x263) Image search: [Google]
bernie or me.jpg
31 KB, 199x263
if not bernie then we go full rebel
>>
>>689927592
>Being this fucking clueless
>>
full rebel huh that means no more shaving your legs?
>>
>>689928349
Show me 1 mass shooting where the gunman claimed to be doing it in the name of Jesus or Christianity. Just one.....

I'll wait.....
>>
>>689915420
hows fairy land this time of year.
>>
File: hitler-donald-trump.jpg (40 KB, 457x553) Image search: [Google]
hitler-donald-trump.jpg
40 KB, 457x553
>>689928290
>Denial

When people think of Mexicans, they don't think nationality. They think of brown skin guys wearing mariachi hats and having a thick mustache. When people think Muslims, they don't think of a religion, they think of tan skinned guys with turbans and a thick beard, strapped with guns and bombs.
>>
File: nate silver.jpg (234 KB, 690x2622) Image search: [Google]
nate silver.jpg
234 KB, 690x2622
>>689928204
Nate silver analyses polls, and will take and disregard based on "quality" by his own standards

Also before defending nate like an idiot, take a look at
>pic related

This guy is a known shiester with 0 credibility
>>
>>689916525
sure kid
>>
>>689914392
No One 2016
>>
>>689911542
Agreed, I'll cry if she wins
>>
File: trump disaproves.jpg (710 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
trump disaproves.jpg
710 KB, 1280x850
>>689928965
so you are just making an assumption that hes racist because you want to believe it?

hmm really makes you think...
>>
when i think mexican i think yellow hard hat and a roofing gun
>>
>>689929051

I can make screen caps to pick and choose my evidence too. hur dur dur.

> behold, Nate Silver's exactly correct predictions of the 2012 primary.
> behold, did you read any of those articles past the headline?
> behold, they all acknowledge that Donald Trump had a chance!
> behold, but I guess reading is hard for you.
>>
File: galeano-700x450.jpg (61 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
galeano-700x450.jpg
61 KB, 700x450
>>689929469
im pretty sure we can tell by just reading what his supporters say
>>
>>689928757

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

less than 5% were muslims
>>
>>689920151
you seem to be. gun don't shoot itself asstard.
>>
>>689929788
2016 general* excuse me.
>>
File: HILLARY.png (81 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
HILLARY.png
81 KB, 275x183
the republican party is literally dying off. those old, white "conservatives" are leaving us in droves.

young conservatives are just undereducated fools from the south/Midwest.

America WILL be a democratic socialist nation within the next 20 years. Guns WILL be banned. And this country will embrace progressivism. 'creation' won't be taught in schools any longer - evolution will. all states will be blue states.
>>
>>689923085
In the waiting room at your dentist's office, there's a TV with fox news. You know I'm right.
>>
>>689929469
False. It's not an assumption, it is a fact that he is racist.
>>
>>689920443
damage control, the post.
>>
>>689912946
behrnen slamders?
>>
>mfw when Texas and Utah will go blue
>Texas
>Utah
>red... to blue. like florida.

the GOP is finished. Conservatism in America is finished.
>>
>>689929974
name one race he is prejudiced against
>>
>>689920937
well Hillary sure won't.
>>
>>689929824
Most had no religious affiliation, conveniently MJ lumped them in with Christians.
Mother Jones was also the assholes that claimed there was 1 mass shooting a day in 2015, until their editor bitchslapped them and told the truth - there was a grand total of 4 that matched the FBI definition of mass homicide within 2015.
>>
File: shes a complete whore.jpg (87 KB, 519x375) Image search: [Google]
shes a complete whore.jpg
87 KB, 519x375
>>689929788
>implying it took genius to know Obama would beat Romney

hahaha wow, that totally makes up for the fact he predicted this entire election cycle incorrectly!

You sure showed me with that obvious victory 4 years ago
>>
File: 1463436476388.png (486 KB, 540x735) Image search: [Google]
1463436476388.png
486 KB, 540x735
>>689928209
and there is something wrong with that?
>>
File: 1457414087172.jpg (26 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
1457414087172.jpg
26 KB, 368x475
>>689929974
>>
>>689929824
What does that have to do with it? I'm still waiting for you to show me a terrorist doing a mass killing in the name of Jesus.

You claim that they exist in high numbers, so help me out here.

Show me just 1.
>>
>>689922433
more damage control.
>>
>>689930098
>like Florida
Florida is a swing state, why are you lying?
>>
File: stay mad nigger.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
stay mad nigger.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>689929920
>he doesn't know hillary is a neocon in blue paint

All these millennials are in for a rude awakening
>>
>>689929920

you realize cucks like you are the reason why the democrats got fucking rekt in the midterms, right?

the obama/clinton legacy means that not only will trump win by a landslide, it means we will likely never have another democrat president ever again. your continued bitching will only ensure that.
>>
>>689919417

https://youtu.be/8UEV_v8ajWA

>what a drone stroke may look like
>>
File: 1448165587045.jpg (713 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1448165587045.jpg
713 KB, 1680x1050
>>689929820
fuck mudslimes and spics and fuck you you nigger lover.
>>
>>689925358
its called democracy. fascist.
>>
>>689914848

Hillary's fuck ups involve a lot of reading and understanding of political processes.

Trumps fuck ups are one-liners and other things that easily fit onto any infographic.

Now which one do you think the public will respond when they start running the attack ads?
>>
File: Trump Drawing Micro Penis.jpg (48 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
Trump Drawing Micro Penis.jpg
48 KB, 426x426
>>689930104
Hispanics.

Of course you're going to be in denial of this, just like any other Trump supporter.
>>
>>689930098

florida, as in: the state that just suffered from an islamic terrorist attack, which the dems proceeded to blame on everything BUT islam?
>>
>>689930664
u mad newfriend?
>>
>>689925612
They will have her beating trump every step. They need you to be so afraid that hillary will win that you will abandon your dignity and vote trump like they will. Ultimately fox is partisan, not ideological, so they have gradually started to pretend he is not a harbinger of the apocalypse.
>>
>>689930726

so you admit that democrats are autistic, uneducated children?

clinton has a fucking undead army of skeletons in her closet for trump to parade out before the general.
>>
File: Donald-Trump-drawing-as-Hitler.jpg (38 KB, 900x580) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-drawing-as-Hitler.jpg
38 KB, 900x580
>>689930183
If you like Hitler, I guess not. But I rather history doesn't repeat itself.
>>
>>689925454
they have been conditioned only to respond to things they favor. hence bernies policy of free, free, free.
sounds good, feels good, you got my vote.
>>
>>689930766
>Hispanics
a word you don't know
>racism
a word you don't know
>>
File: top kek thunder.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
top kek thunder.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>689930657
>drone stroke

kek, i didn't even catch that
>>
File: juggalo_trump_H_0815.jpg (96 KB, 1000x743) Image search: [Google]
juggalo_trump_H_0815.jpg
96 KB, 1000x743
>>689930287
You're in denial of the similarities between Trump and Hitler. Just like Juggalos are in denial that they are a gang and not a family.
>>
>>689931011

how exactly is trump like hitler?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>689930766
>Trump says deport illegal immigrants
>nothing said about nationality of illegals, just deport them all when they are here illegally
>OMG TRUMP IS RACIS AGAINST BLACKS AND MEXICANS
>>
>>689931071
>Denial
A word you don't know.
>Bigotry
A word you don't know.
>>
>>689931207
>You're in denial of
learnings and stuff
>>
>>689931349

> "ill call him racist again! that will show him!"

+$0.50
>>
File: trump vs hitler.jpg (91 KB, 617x960) Image search: [Google]
trump vs hitler.jpg
91 KB, 617x960
>>689931290
only a bigot would need to ask
>>
>>689927809
being this stupid.
>>
>>689931349
>4chan
a place you don't belong
>>
>>689931010

Firstly, not the poster you were arguing with earlier ITT

Secondly, did the point go completely over your head? It's not that there's evidence her, it's that the PUBLIC will respond to Trump's numerous cock ups far more than hers since it's very easy to explain away his. There's just too many words in all those cases against her for the voting populace to follow along with.
>>
>>689917264
Kek
>>
File: Wallpaper.png (848 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper.png
848 KB, 1200x630
>>689931290
If you can't see the similarities, you're beyond help because you're in denial. Despite countless Trump/Hitler comparison pictures posted here.
>>
>>689928209
sure kid.
>>
>>689930158

You heard it here first people!

Nate Silver:
28-3 in predicting Democratic primaries
29-4 in predicting Republic primaries

BUT HE GOT EVERYTHING WRONG
>>
File: ProfilePic.jpg (42 KB, 625x433) Image search: [Google]
ProfilePic.jpg
42 KB, 625x433
>>689931332
>"full retard"
>Is in denial, unable to comprehend the truth about Trump being racist.
>>
File: 1462332099631.jpg (50 KB, 719x717) Image search: [Google]
1462332099631.jpg
50 KB, 719x717
>>689910566

>mfw I realized the Republicans would never win again because the entire country is addicted to handouts and in a state of total collapse.
>>
File: 1465773248153.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465773248153.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>689931650
>>689931555

holy shit these people actually exist lol
>>
>>689929824
really kid, mother jones.
>>
>>689928290
Dude, think about how hard you're mincing these words for a second. A statement categorically inferring non-identity information from a national origin or religion is exactly as illogical as doing so from skin color.
>>
>>689929920
sure kid
>>
File: what.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>689931602
>multiple counts of treason and corruption will be easier to explain away then questionable business practices
>>
File: 1466003958759.gif (245 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1466003958759.gif
245 KB, 400x200
>>689931650
>I saw it on the Internet it's true
>>
>>689929974
sure kid, proof?
>>
>>689931793
>unable to comprehend
>truth
>>>caution
truthers truthin
>>
>>689930098
right. what ever kid just stop crying.
>>
>>689931602

you act like anyone on the fence is one soundbite away from defecting. anyone with enough sense to not take sensationalist headlines at face value will just ignore the anti-trump propaganda.
>>
>>689931847
>truth
right there
buenas suerte punetas
>>
>>689931928

Are you trolling or just entering a complete state of denial on this?
>>
>>689932199
>not an argument
>>
>>689931793
>ad hominem, ad infinitum
>cannot produce one definitive proof of any racism
>maybe if I say it enough, everyone will believe it
This is you.
I don't particularly like Trump, and think he would be a shitty president, however, even I don't believe he is a racist without proof.
>>
>>689930607
they thinking free, free, free.
>>
File: lvlsofautsimshouldntbe.jpg (30 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
lvlsofautsimshouldntbe.jpg
30 KB, 514x536
>>689931650
Not same fagging, but how? What racist thing has trump said, Muslims, a religion, NOT, race, Mexicans, again MEXICANS, NOT hispanics. The trump/hitler comparisons are confusing the shit out of me, and making me wonder just how fucking autistic /b/ is getting.
>>
File: whhhhut.gif (2 MB, 236x224) Image search: [Google]
whhhhut.gif
2 MB, 236x224
>>689931876
>Dude, think about how hard you're mincing these words for a second

uhhh not at all?

Racism is prejudice based on race

I can (and do) hate the French, that does not make me racist against whites

At best it would make me xenophobic or bigoted, also Trump doesn't "hate" mexicans, just illegal immigrants abusing our country

>A statement categorically inferring non-identity information from a national origin or religion is exactly as illogical as doing so from skin color.

wew lad better stretch next time before mental gymnastics of this caliber
>>
>>689930766
I wish I was 12
>>
>>689932111
>not take sensationalist headlines at face value

You do realize that you're referencing about 4 out of every 5 Americans in that statement don't you?
>>
File: foxaganda.jpg (104 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
foxaganda.jpg
104 KB, 612x612
>>689927592
>>
>>689932266
This.
Trump is a retard but "not voting because he racist" is fucking stupid. Use actual arguments not stupid media excuses. Seriously the left is just about as dumb as the right. So many fucking idiots.
>>
>>689931207
more childish posts.
>>
>>689932310

I think the point is that if you're defending your candidate by saying "he's not technically racist because he prejudiced against religious groups and nationalities" you've already lost the debate.
>>
>>689932199
uhhh accepting money from countries in return for favors while in a government position is technically treason

which she did

Not to mention the multiple international business frauds along with whitewater

where have you been the last 30 years?
>>
>>689931650
made by little children like you.
>>
>>689930766
Hispanic here voting for Trump. Seriously can you provide some proof that Trump hates me?
>>
>>689932590
Well when you put it like that, I can see how it can be construed, but again. But then again, maybe his argument should be against ISIS/Muslim extreminism and illegal immigrants that the demicrats seem to be welcoming into the country with open arms
>>
>>689932626
I particularly like the fact she accepts money from Middle Eastern donors who subjugate and limit the freedoms of women, all the while saying she is for women.
Highlights her nature nicely.
>>
>>689932590
>wary of Muslims
>wrong
God we're doomed.
>>
File: 29606.jpg (20 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
29606.jpg
20 KB, 500x465
>>689916747
>reign
>>
>>689932626

But the debate was which will be a bigger issue in the campaign. Complicated international intrigues that don't obviously affect everyday life are going to hold less sway over public imagination than a candidate directly ripping off his fellow citizens.

I'm not saying that what Donald Trump is did is morally worse, but it will play worse in the court of public opinion.
>>
File: hillary fellow.jpg (92 KB, 1080x754) Image search: [Google]
hillary fellow.jpg
92 KB, 1080x754
>>689932284
they are gonna be really disappointed then

The only free rides in any clinton administration go to the clintons or any country willing to line their pockets-errr i mean, donate to their (((charity)))
>>
>>689932626

I know she did.

Go back to >>689931602

And actually apply some reading comprehension. I'm not arguing whether or not Hillary is guilty, I'm arguing that she's going to skate on those charges and that they're ultimately not going to affect whether or not she's elected.
>>
File: 1462424840446.jpg (133 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
1462424840446.jpg
133 KB, 794x810
>>689932479
>>
>>689932386
You're pissed off that we are agreeing? Hating the french doesn't make you racist, it makes you ignorant. Hating a whole race would also make you ignorant. That's exactly what I said.
>>
>>689931650
>Asked a valid question
>"If you can't see it, you're mentally handicapped"

uh huh. just admit you don't have shit
>>
Liberals blame conservatives and christianity

Conservatives blame liberals and islam.

conservative=bible thumping muh freedom retards

PC=morality police (which they actually have in islamic culture).

before it was progressives vs conservatives. now everyone is bashing either islam, or christianity. Sounds to me like this is literally becoming a religious war.

The stupidity on both sides is completely unreal
>>
File: hillary rekt.jpg (60 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
hillary rekt.jpg
60 KB, 600x597
>>689932896
>I'm not saying that what Donald Trump is did is morally worse, but it will play worse in the court of public opinion.

>americans care less about treason then "bad" business practices

well thankfully Hillary has a far longer list of shady business dealings in the US than Trump then

I really don't see where you're going with this

Even in the areas you are saying Trump will be hurt, hillary has done far worse

Your point is dumb and so are you
>>
>>689910566
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6p7XPbyHdw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsPFU_eV2v4
>>
File: face_palm_max.jpg (22 KB, 482x500) Image search: [Google]
face_palm_max.jpg
22 KB, 482x500
>>689933275
>PC=morality police (which they actually have in islamic culture).

topKek

Because every Muslim is PC toward homos and women.
>>
>>689932806

Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president. Net immigration is at a negative.

Vetting of Muslim immigrants is so intensive that the US is waaaay behind on the quota of immigrants it pledged to take from Syria.

But, that's just what the numbers say.
>>
File: nice.gif (3 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
3 MB, 220x220
>>689933203
And how does that at all relate to the original statement on Trump?

He doesn't hate the mexican people

So hes not racist or ignorant

Im glad we agree

But the original statement you were supporting was that Trump was a racist, which led to some confusion
>>
you guys need to vote trump or america will be fucked
>>
>>689910566
The thought of her winning is truly depressing.
>>
>>689910566
most of the level-headed people that support Trump don't have time to go to his rallies or vote in polls
we'll just go out on election day and surprise you fucktards

I think it's funny when everyone assume Trump supporters are the racist white trash that you see at his rallies. We don't want to be around them any more than anyone else.
Also, we don't post on facebook about Trump or reply to the stupid anti-gun posts because we don't want to argue with our friends and family when we know they won't understand because they are overcome with emotions and can't think straight.

There are more than us than you realize.
We are your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, coworkers, friends. You would be surprised if you really knew what those around you think.
>>
File: germany vs america.webm (3 MB, 224x360) Image search: [Google]
germany vs america.webm
3 MB, 224x360
>>689933644
No shit

Hilldawg would be the American angela merkel
>>
>>689933465
>fox news

stopped right there, went no further
>>
File: background check.png (97 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
background check.png
97 KB, 500x344
>>689933575
>>689933575
the vetting is just so intensive, you say??

tell me more about intensive vetting of hundreds of randoms a day from a wartorn region

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/06/11/obama-administration-surge-agenda-threatening-u-s-100-syrian-refugees-per-day/

keep in mind the orlando terrorist was under investigation for 2 years, and the boston bombers were at one point as well.
>>
File: 50shadesofisis.jpg (24 KB, 477x461) Image search: [Google]
50shadesofisis.jpg
24 KB, 477x461
>>689933644
America's fucked either way, only one who will fuck us the least is bernie with his (admittedly) somewhat good bank ideas, plus the fact at most he's only made what? 250k a year? not even enough for trump or shillary to wipe thier asses with.

I'd vote for Bernie, but he's more or less fucked his chances over by begging a coop from both sides, so I guess I have to go with the boisterous loudmouth instead of the pathological conniving bitch who's done more backstabbing and shady deals than trump's done over his entire business career.
>>
>>689933831
this. they call us the silent majority for a reason. we arent militantly outspoken like the rabid liberals
>>
>>689933920
>breitbart
>credible

pick only 1
>>
>>689928965
Please be kidding.
>It SOUNDS racist so it must be!
Liberals are so delusional
>>
File: islam or trolling.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
islam or trolling.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>
>>689928221
Underrated post.
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.