[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate muslims. I need to hide this feeling because it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
I fucking hate muslims. I need to hide this feeling because it is not approved by our hypocritical society but I do really feel this.
White people have built this wonderful civilization, explored the bottom of the ocean and the space above the sky. Muslims live only because we let them and they dare to criticize our way of living and fly planes into skyscrapers. Why do we still endure their arrogance? Why do we let them feast upon our generosity?
>>
Can you say deluded?
>>
^ LOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
Back when I was living in Dominican Republic I had a Muslim friend (2nd generation) and he told me he fucking hated every one of his religion. He told me they were celebrating the 9/11 back then, but even If he didn't like his religion he couldn't do anything because his parents would kill him, and probably his 4 brothers wouldn't talk to him anymore. Now he is so fucking rich he doesn't care anymore about his shitty family.
>>
>>689900787
Because that's the problem of our western society.. . We've started to tolerate the intolerabele. We've given people freedom of speech and now feminists/blacks/etc (not all, but some) are abusing that right to complain and bitch about shit that shouldn't even bothering anyone.
>>
>>689900787
You tell that to saudi arabia
>>
psssst....OP......guess what......when you remove the pgimentation of your skin from the equation, you are literally on the same level as other HUMAN beings, including those of Islamic ethnicity ;)
>>
>>689900787
i hate muslims and most christians too and i dont give a damn who knows,
>>
>>689901125
If your story is true he is a good guy. And their way of thinking explains why do they live so bad.
>>689901196
Correct. Gays and LGBT deserve tolerance. They don't kill anyone, and they don't claim that their sexuality is a holy cow which everyone must worship.
>>
>>689901324
>Islamic ethnicity
What?
>remove the pgimentation of your skin from the equation
Are you making sense at all?
>>689901242
And what is it going to do? Will it declare war on the West for offending Islam?
>>689901519
Same with Christians fundamentalists. But we can't send them back to the desert.
>>
>>689901324
Not op, and not white, but I have to tell you, skin color doesn't have anything to do with it. If you can't recognize Muslims being the most serious problem modern society faces, you're a fucking idiot. These people are a disease, a cancer of this planet. I hate Trump as a person. I think he's an intolerable megalomaniac. But he's the only presidential candidate who has the fucking balls to speak out against Muslims and their religion. I don't give a shit what the Quran says, I don't care if it isn't a violent religion or not. Modern Muslims are dangerous. All of them. When he becomes president, I hope he rounds them all up, wherever they live, regardless of which generation they are, and deports them all back to whatever pile of sand they came from.
>>
>>689902532
I don't blame people for the color of their skin. Muslims is rather an ideology.
Trump is the only guy who came to the obvious conclusion.
>Muslims commit suicide bombing?
>Get tah fuck outta here!
>>
>>689902784
Islam is rather an ideology.
fix
>>
>>689902532
i dont think its really fair to say -all- muslims are bad due to the actions of -people- who happen to be muslim because thats just as ignorant as saying -all- black, mexican, white (and so on) people are bad cause someone of their race committed crimes
>>
>>689903195
There are two different points.
Some blacks act like real niggers. Steal bicycles, rap, shot everyone and so on. They do it not because they are black. They do it because they are criminals raised in ghettos.

What you're saying is like "let's not blame all Nazis the didn't all kill innocent people. Yes, some of them did but we shouldn't blame everyone just because he or she is nazi".
>>
>>689903195
I think it's plenty fair. Blacks have their issues, but it's really focused on themselves and as long as you stay out of their neighborhoods and refrain from eating fast food, you rarely have to put up with their shit. Most blacks outside of that vernacular are actually alright. They're Americans, they love their country despite its history and the unfortunate treatment of their ancestors and they have an overwhelming sense of patriotism that earns them our respect as a country and inclusion as civilized human beings. Muslims however are animals. They care not for the cost of their zealotry in human life. The crusades happened over fifteen hundred years ago, and since, Western religious ideology has adopted a rather benign, although bigoted view of the "infidel", whereas Muslims are taught to kill. They infect every place they spread to. They disgust me on every level. Just look at what's been going on in the world for the last 20 years. Muslim terrorism. It tops every other global conflict. 20 fucking years! They need to be exterminated so that we can get on as a species and live prosperously.
>>
Now I don't consider myself to be a gambling man, but I'd bet my girlfriend that a 5 megaton payload of thermonuclear freedom dropped on their 3 most populated cities will get them to cut the crap. Seems drastic, but in the words of the great military strategist Gen Curtis Lemay, "If you kill enough of them, they stop fighting."

It worked last time, and now the Japanese are pioneering new grounds in developing VR sex robots. As far as I'm concerned, that's the definition of a win/win situation.

Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me it wouldn't work.
>>
>>689902784
Muslims practice Islam. So if they're Muslim, it's safe to assume they follow the particular ideology understood by most to have no other use than to cause conflict.
>>
>>689904459
Your sir, are fucking awesome.
>>
>>689904459
>Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me it wouldn't work.
But you're not ^-^
>>
>>689904655
>>689905379
Thank-you you handsome devils, I'd post my girlfriend's nudes so you can all see what I'm gambling with, and why I need to be certain it would work, but I'm on my laptop and they are on my phone.

Soz.
>>
>>689901084
I T I S S U M M E R T I M E
>>
>>689900787
Islam is a fucking evil ideology, but if you're sincere in your post, and actually do hate Muslims bottom line is you're as much of menace. The West needs to come up with sound ways to defeat Islam as the brainwashing cult it is, hating on on its victims is counterproductive, you're a stupid American and I don't hate you.
>>
>white people build this wonderful civilisation

Lol what
>>
>>689905685
I'm pretty sure it would work, so no chance in losing said girlfriend. Why not make it a little more sporting, ol' chap? Any pic would be appreciated, to perhaps lighten up the thread, seeing that you pretty much /threaded with that post.
>>
>>689905997
The only way to defeat them is through the sheer force of will and might of America, the same way others have been defeated throughout history. Muslims are too stupid to be shown the error of their ways or to be reasoned with.
>>
File: IMG_0091[1].png (911 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091[1].png
911 KB, 640x1136
>>689906369
She's 17 (Fuck yeah 'straya cunt), but one of my side bitches is pic related. She's kind of meh compared to ghoul friend though.
>>
>>689906655

>America
>force of will

Seriously?
>>
>>689906876
Yes. If we can't accomplish anything as a society, we goddamn ought to eradicate Islam.
>>
>>689907107
Americans are self entitled fat fucks whose every lowly impulse is catered to and only care about their shekels. There's no ideological consistency on a people who have abandoned what were suposed to be their hallmarks beliefs (competition, free trade) and there's no backbone to a country that is driven by fear. Islam must be defeated, yes, it will not be acomplished through American leadership and that's pretty much the reason we are fucked short term. Hopefully Trump ruins America enough the rest of the world does away with this idea of American leadership...
>>
>>689900787
Immagine if you were a combat veteran from Iraq/Afganistan and saw what these sand niggers have done and are capable of.

then immagine coming back to your country and seeing liberals flood your country with them.

I laughed so hard when that muslim killed those 50 gays. Those faggot liberals got EXACTLY what was coming to them.

Fuck liberals, fuck gays, fuck blacks, and fuck muslims.
>>
File: Allahu baconbar.jpg (80 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
Allahu baconbar.jpg
80 KB, 365x365
>>689900787
>>
>>689900787
Obvious bait is obvious
>>
Imagine a world free of muslims.Happy sound of contented untroubled goats everywhere.lovely
>>
File: bait sweetheart.jpg (89 KB, 723x706) Image search: [Google]
bait sweetheart.jpg
89 KB, 723x706
>>689900787
>>
File: Hillary - Strong Lead.jpg (86 KB, 866x390) Image search: [Google]
Hillary - Strong Lead.jpg
86 KB, 866x390
>>689900787
That is exactly the opinion that is sinking Trump in the national polls. This and the lame-assed attempt to pin the Orlando shooting on Islam has really boosted Hillary and at the saem time hurt Trump.
>>
>>689901324
Pssst - guess what, to Jews like you all goys are niggers, no matters what their pigmentation is.
>>
>>689909136
Imagine a world free of any religions. There would be piece, progress, and prosperity.
>>
>>689900787
>>
>>689911010
>There would be piece
piece? piece of what? piece of ass? fuck yeah.
>>
>>689900787
Hell yeah I totally agree.
There's only two good types of Muslims and that's dead ones and woman
>>
>>689911014
/thread
>>
Replace muslim with "jew" and see if you sound like a nazi
>>
>>689911096
>peace
Obvious typo.
Or trolling
>>
>>689911161
If Hitler would have just drive them away from his country, we wouldn't now consider nazi as something bad.
>>
File: Trump Drawing Micro Penis.jpg (48 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
Trump Drawing Micro Penis.jpg
48 KB, 426x426
>>689911010
Not really. You'd still have gangs, drugs, prostitution, human trafficking, serial killers and other problems that have nothing to do with religion. What we need is gun control so that people who are mentally ill can't own a gun. We must also arm our citizens so that they can protect themselves in public places.
>>
>>689911161
replace the word conservative with "jew" and see if you sound like a nazi
>>
File: 1465324210669.jpg (116 KB, 769x798) Image search: [Google]
1465324210669.jpg
116 KB, 769x798
>>689911161
I didn't know the jews shot up homosexual night clubs and beheaded people?
>>
>>689911161
>>
>>689902130
Stop all da oil. Plus, the "special friendship" the USA has with Saudi is the only reason we have extremist Islam.
>>
File: hitler-donald-trump.jpg (40 KB, 457x553) Image search: [Google]
hitler-donald-trump.jpg
40 KB, 457x553
>>689911357
>>
>>689911551
Nahh fam, they just killed jesus and control the media.
>>
>>689911527
protip: hitler was a right-wing conservative
>>
File: Donald-Trump-drawing-as-Hitler.jpg (38 KB, 900x580) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-drawing-as-Hitler.jpg
38 KB, 900x580
>>689911826
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.