[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a Muslim ask me anything. Don't forget that just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: 15342259166_9cff3cf018_b.jpg (223 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
15342259166_9cff3cf018_b.jpg
223 KB, 768x1024
I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Don't forget that just like any of you we are not perfectly religious, we all have our flaws and vices. You don't need to go to church all day to be Christian. Same here.

I'll answer trolls within reason. I'm genuinely interested in sharing some views, dispelling some bullshit and I have no problem with admitting some faults.
>>
>>689899260
not interested on thread but do you have moar than just that pic?
>>
is the pic you? if so, timestamp.
>>
>>689899260
It's 2016 and there's a lot of information out there, why do you ignore it?

Do you think you will ever be able to not believe in Allah?
>>
File: image:4676.jpg (118 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
image:4676.jpg
118 KB, 460x415
Do you find lying to kuffars as easy as breathing?
>>
Why did you 9/11?
>>
>>689899260

why not become atheist ?
>>
All abrahamic faiths call for death of homos.

Chistianity has become westernized so we don't have to worry about this in any country

Islam is not westernized. In Islamic countries you will be put to death and most support sharia law (advocating for these deaths). Thus anyone from the middle east is dangerous, most support this barbaric acts even if they don't go out and do it.

Judaism is the minority of these two and has been westernized.
>>
File: NSA_Image_029.jpg (105 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
NSA_Image_029.jpg
105 KB, 960x719
how/what are you going to suicide bomb?

just curious
>>
File: 15362104251_8c32aff058_b.jpg (223 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
15362104251_8c32aff058_b.jpg
223 KB, 768x1024
>>689899426
Yeah I'll be posting them

>>689899455
She's a famous Disney star, lurk moar.

>>689899466
I am a scientist, so I do not follow the doctrine in a very backwards sense. I disregard most religious stories as rhetoric and pull away some basic messages that still apply today.

Allah in Islam does not have a shape. He is as he is, which was told to Moses in the Torah, Bible and Q'ran. Of course this just means that he is everything all around us, he is all that is. Why not think of him as energy, the breadth of all life.

>>689899513
No, I tell the truth mostly. I'll lie to girls sometimes to make them feel prettier than they are. But, that's a little white lie. I'll lie to my supervisor telling him I'm working when I'm on 4chan sometimes too.

>>689899521
I didn't, I was a child. I also can't stand terrorism. It's the stupidest response the Muslim world thought up to continue the war.
>>
>>689899260
What do you think about Mohammed being a murderer and a pedophile?
>>
>>689899260
Religion is for assholes, why would you believe anything as stupid as an "higher power" when there is no proof of it…just because some guy wrote a fantasy book?
>>
File: Victoria Justice.jpg (92 KB, 669x1024) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Justice.jpg
92 KB, 669x1024
>>689899657
It's hard to say that God most definitely does not exist. Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists. Let's say being agnostic is more reasonable. I am closer to being agnostic, I like to think for myself and adopt the parts of the religion that benefit me.

I also grew up Muslim, so it's also a cultural identity, not just a religion.

>>689899696
True, all Abrahamic faiths call for the deaths of homosexuals.

You cannot compare developed nations to those who are living in mass poverty.

Christian nations which are poor like Uganda, Nigeria, and all the others across Africa stone and light gays on fire. The same as they do in Muslim countries. Jews also have a hatred for homos, they only have 1 country which is relatively open-minded. However, not long ago there was a knife attack on a gay pride parade in Israel by an orthodox Jew.

All religions need to open their hearts to people who are different than them. All people who commit acts of murder for religion are wrong in doing so. Especially in the case of homosexuality, where it doesn't affect you whatsoever what they are doing.

>>689899974
Not happening.
>>
>>689899521
I didn't know ex president Bush was a muslim
Thanks for the update anon!
>>
>>689899260

>"I'm a muslim"
>Posts naked western celebrity

Lol, no you aren't. You're another faggot who's trying to be edgy and hip and "practice" their religion of "Peace."

Neck yourself you fuck. You're the disgusting trash that's ruining the world.
>>
File: 1463778877811.jpg (78 KB, 720x553) Image search: [Google]
1463778877811.jpg
78 KB, 720x553
>>
>>689899982

so you are pretty far away from the dogmas. but what about all the other people that doesn't do that, wouldn't dogmas in a society just be in the way for rational arguments and actions. your promotion of islam by being openly a muslim is the same as wanting these dogmas to exist. most people will not think about god as just an energy and disregard all the other "facts" when you are saying islam.
>>
>>689899260
What's your ethnicity? And where do you come from?
>>
>>689900637
>Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists.

Utter shite. You fucking moron.
>>
>>689900637

atheist and agnostic is just the same thing. most atheist doesn't say they can prove that god doesn't exist, they just say its improbable. Since why would islams version of god exist and not some old norse mythology god or greek or any of the thousands choices. you are basically atheist towards them.
>>
>>689900637
>Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists
You're clearly not a scientist. That's not true at all.
>>
>>689900637
How about saudi or any rich gulf countries? They have resources and clearly rich. Why are they still going backwards?
>>
>>689899260
If this is you, setting all religion aside, everyone is equal and beautiful.
You are hot and attractive ;-)
>>
>>689901142
You might be the first person on the internet who actually understands the difference between gnosticism and theism. You get a gold star
>>
>>689901142

No its not, do people still believe this shit?
>>
>>689899995
People always ask this one without considering the era in which Mohammed lived. Let's address them separately.

Murderer, as always the Middle East has been in constant war. War brings bloodshed undoubtedly. I think we should evolve as humans and find real solutions to problems without sacrificing the lives of the poor n the process. However, Mohammed didn't agree and he perpetuated war. However, he did put in place rules to war, rules that are very similar to those that were later adopted in Western nations through the Geneva convention. He disallowed torture, rape, pillaging, genocide and many more. I can compile the whole list if you care, it's online though. Notice how Muslims come in a wide variety of colors and ethnicities.

Pedophile, I am assuming you mean because of his late wife. Agreed, she was way too young for him bro. But, just 3 generations ago, all across the world (including Europe) marrying at 13-15 was normal. Today, that doesn't make much sense. Also, marriage does not mean sex in Muslim cultures. Many people are often wed as children because they will be joint later in life. If he did have sex with a 9 year old, I think he shouldn't have, if she was old enough to be married by the times standard then I see nothing wrong.

>>689900220
What is a "higher power"? In Islam we don't think that God is a man in the sky. He is all that he is. Which is also in the Bible and Torah, because that's what he told Moses. So all that surrounds you, and all that is, is God. I think that is reasonable.
>>
>>689900637
>Scientifically, dispelling something requires as much proof as claiming it exists.
you don't need proof to discard a claim that has nothing supporting it.
>You cannot compare developed nations to those who are living in mass poverty.
you can.

you just can't compare people that actually follow a religion to those that just pretend they do.
>All religions need to open their hearts to people who are different than them.
they'd have to discard their entire 'holy' book.
>>
>>689901556

doesn't matter what you think. in this tread from now on atheist and agnostic means the same. having a name for someone that can prove that god does't exist, does't make any sense at all. since its not possible. you can still make claims about its probabilities though, like a rational belief system can be defined to be mathematically rigorous
>>
Fuck the fucking sand crab nigger religion. It's quite obvious that it is keeping you in the stone age.
>>
>>689901848

Okay, so youre one of those, in the universe as it exists to you, its a claim to say he exists.

In my universe theres been nothing to compel me either way, but its just as much a claim to say there is no god as it is to say there definitely is a bearded wizard in the sky.

Both are claims
>>
>>689901775
>Notice how Muslims come in a wide variety of colors and ethnicities.
no just niggers and sandniggers.

there's next to zero white muslims, there's next to zero asian muslims.

>inb4 turks are asian
they're sandniggers in denial.
>>
>>689901958
What you think or what i think dont really have any consequence. But sure go ahead and ignore dictionary definitions of words.
>>
>>689902051
>so youre one of those
'one of those' meaning an actual scientist.

>its a claim to say he exists.
no it's more of an idea.

theories have evidence supporting them, claims have authority supporting them.

you have neither.
>>
>>689902064
>d
Are you fucking retarded? There are thousands of white Muslims...
>>
>>689902064
There are a lot of Asian Muslims in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines...
>>
Dont lump spiritualist Christians with your nutbar zealotry. Christ taught that the only difference between gays and heteros is maturity. To be considered a man in abrahamic religions you must take a wife, otherwise in the eyes of god you are still a child. You seriously think god wants you to kill his children? He wants them to be taught, loved and nurtured so that there is hope for their physical freedom from sexual sin. Oh yeah and who are sexual sin against by the way? God? Society? Fuck no its against the self. Anyone who would call themselves Christian and advocate such prejudice is just the kind of person who god would forgive me for destroying. Al-habar to your ignorance witch
>>
>>689901958
I think its a bit of a misnomer to say that they mean the same thing, but rather that they are not mutually exclusive.
Most people think agnostic is just some middle ground between theism and atheism, but its a different answer to a different question.
Theism involves belief in god/s. You are either a theist or an atheist, there is no middle ground.
Gnosticism involves a certainty in that belief or disbelief.
Most atheists are agnostic.
Theists fall all over the spectrum.

But when someone asks if you believe in god, and you say something stupid like "I'm an agnostic" you are answering a completely different question. It's like asking what you want for dinner and you start talking about dessert.
>>
File: 05-asian-girls-37.jpg (47 KB, 570x841) Image search: [Google]
05-asian-girls-37.jpg
47 KB, 570x841
>>689900710
I think you missed the point that I made in my post. We can be Muslims without being holy angels. The same way as most church-goers had unprotected sex after going to clubs Saturday night and go to mass Sunday. We are just people.

>>689900828
I am from a shitty country, now I live in a good country. I am happy. My country is happy to have me because I bring them significant profits and attention.

>>689900943
If you read some old Islamic texts you will see exactly what I am saying. In the golden age of Islam the notion of God and religion was very different. The dogmas that some Muslim countries abide by must change and it is with people like myself, there's a lot of use, that it will. Our thinking will force the laws and society to shift. The same as it did in the West away from barbaric practices that were brought by extreme Christian beliefs.

There's very little wrong in religion. All religions in the world bring positivity. It is up to the interpreter (the reader) to make of it something to aid him in life. In the Torah, Bible, Q'ran it is very clear how to treat all people. It is at the forefront, do to them as you want to have done onto you. It's clear enough. The rest is rhetoric. The Muslim's believe a man split the sea and a boat held all species and whatever, this is all rhetoric, no sane human or scholar believes this. They are story from which we must gather a moral, the same as all the other stories.

The only rules that are absolute, are the 10 commandments and the 5 pillars of Islam.

>>689901001
Berber ethnically, and Moroccan by nationality.

>>689901112
I am a scientist, I know what I am talking about. If I was to claim that breast cancer cannot be detected using infrared radiation I need as much proof to publish as if I said the opposite.
>>
>>689902266
>thousands
considering the entire muslim population that's statistically insignificant.
>>689902326
>comparing beach niggers to the glorious north-korean masterrace.
>>
>>689902247

Fantastic, we finally have a real scientist.

>>689902526
Closer but no, its not stupid to say at all if based on your conversation that is what youre really asking
>>
>>689902574
>I need as much proof to publish as if I said the opposite.
that's done in letters, not in published articles.

you're not a scientist, just a liar, but it's not us you're lying to, it's yourself.
>>
>>689901142
>>689901502
I have thought of this. I believe that all people regardless of faith believe in this higher power, we just dress it up differently. Abrahamic religions called in God, Allah, Yahweh. Others call it Shiva, Vishnu, Thor, Horus, etc.

But they all represent this notion of higher power. Something that can create what we don't understand.

In Abrahamic religions God should not have an image. He is as he is, which is in the Torah, Bible and Q'ran. This was told to Moses. He is everything.

>>689901367
See - >>689902574

>>689901419
Those are the worst countries in the world. Every Arab in the world hates those people. They treat humans like trash if they are not of the same ethnic origin as them. I cannot go work there, they will treat me better than the brown people but still like subhuman trash.

Those countries need to stop getting funded by the West. We can't be their allies if we want to be moral.

>>689901421
See - >>689899982
>>
>>689902526

There is a middle ground, ask your girl what she wants for dinner?

She doesnt know, she cant go in favour of pizza or chinese cause she doesnt know.
>>
>>689902807
If I am asking you about certainty, then talking about agnosticism is a fine answer.

But if I am asking you about belief, it is the wrong answer. You can qualify your belief or disbelief with a claim of agnosticism, but pretending it is some magic middle ground in order to avoid the question is a mistake.

No two ways about it brother.
>>
There was a "Muslim nudes" thread the other day, and the first pic was one with a delicious asshole which I can't stop thinking about. Do you have this pic?
>>
>>689903169

No magic, no avoiding, some of us can ask ourselves and genuinely not find the answer.

Definitely looking at this the wrong way brother.
>>
>>689903041
Maybe it's a bad example, but you have to be either theist or atheist. you cannot be neither. If your answer is "I don't know" then you are probably an atheist. At the very least you could be a pascals wager theist.
>>
do you realize that according to your religion you already deserve death just for posting nudes

Why do you support a religion that wants you dead
>>
>>689902574

All this preaching about islam adds up even if you have reasonable view on it. what you are talking about sounds very far away from what most people associate with islam. its almost the same as saying your feminist and think people will understand you only meant you are for equal rights. when say 90% of people calling themselves muslim doest agree with your preaching then you are not really preaching in the name of islam. at least call it another name. protestant islam or something.

and you shouldnt think your view on this world doesn't have consequences. even if you are not playing a huge role. small drops makes an ocean. So what are the possible consequences:

The best outcome your preaching gets? nothing really. there is no need for islam to have a good society. this is shown in the most atheist countries like north Europe who is scoring best on all kinds of happy and economics metrics, well except Sweden now because of the over immigration happening.

what is the worst outcome of your preaching? its isis and killing of 50 gay people. they will listen to your acceptance of Islam. and read more facts on their own. leading this this.
>>
>>689903386
Sorry, but thats the way words work. They have meaning. You can't just twist them around to fit your means. There is nothing wrong with saying "I don't know". But you either believe in god or you don't. personally I am an agnostic atheist. I am not certain about anything, but I do not have an active belief.

It's all semantics.
>>
So was a Islamic girls dream guy? Is she like white girls who fantasys about black guys, or is it like white people because they are taboo?
>>
>>689903412

Thats still wrong man, youre askng me my favourite colour and expecting a yes or no answer? What if im a deist and neither theistic or atheistic, and definitely agnostic, would you like me to lie to you and say im an atheistic, just because theyre similar enough to be grouped together inother cases? Sorry but thats just incorrect
>>
>>689899260
How can you be religious when religious texts are full of contradictions?
>>
File: islamreligionofpeace.jpg (1007 KB, 1891x2048) Image search: [Google]
islamreligionofpeace.jpg
1007 KB, 1891x2048
why are you still following a middle age ideology that was forced upon you as a child

haven't you wondered why no great innovations have come out of muslim countries for the last 1000+ years
>>
>>689899260
Is it not true that Islam mandates you to convert non-muslims?
>>
>>689903722
This
>>
>>689903644

Thats literally what i was saying before, if im skipping your question its because you wont accept my answer, and im giving you meaning in a way youll understand, im the one sticking to ditionary definitions here.
>>
>>689903178
Help me out
>>
>I am a scientist, I know what I am talking about. If I was to claim that breast cancer cannot be detected using infrared radiation I need as much proof to publish as if I said the opposite.

Logic much, you liar?
>>
>>689899260
>muslim here
>mention that all muslim are not perfectly religious
ye sure. k
>>
File: 3970_51883.jpg (53 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
3970_51883.jpg
53 KB, 600x900
>>689901848
For the notion of dispelling facts in science refer to:>>689902574

You can compare them, but you have to be careful to control for many variables which are different in both countries.

The Holy Books of any religion all across the world teach a way to live a better more fruitful life. It is up to the reader to interpret the information in such a way that it makes him happy. If you want to pull violence from it then you can, if you want to pull happiness from it then you can too.

>>689901958
Atheist and agnostic is not the same thing. Refer to my post: >>689902955

>>689902003
Please let's be respectful.

>>689902051
Both are claims, you need proof to claim that something does exist or that something does not exist.

>>689902064
Asians: Chinese (more muslims than all North Africa), Singapore, Malaysia. Phillipines, Indonesia.

Middle Asia: Uzbek, Kazahk. Uygur, ...

Brown: India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistani

White: Chechen, Georgian, Azerbaijiani, Albanian, Serb, Montenegro, ...

Arab: All Arab states

Black: Mali, Niger, Sudan, Eritrea, Cameroon, ...

>>689902506
I agree with you entirely. I would have said it less aggressively. But, that is true. Now, if you have the decency you would include Islam in with that. Islam is an Abrahamic religion. The messages in the Q'ran are the same as in the Bible. Just read them, you will see. The sins are against the self, I agree. And you are right God would not want us to kill each other, that's why it is written so clearly in the commandments. Do to others as you would want done onto yourself.
>>
>>689902589
>North-korean
>master race
>>
>>689902955
>>689903939
Well there are different forms of agnostic, the general one is that there could be a higher power, but we do not know of sure.

It's made fun of but it's ultimately show me evidence to prove your point or the subject is unknown and we must keep looking if we want an answer
>>
>>689903727
The word Deist comes from Deus meaning god. If I were to ask "are you a theist or an atheist", and you say you are a deist, I would accept that as a third option, though the differences between theist and deist are pretty inconsequential. Both involve belief in the supernatural. You could also say pantheist and possibly avoid the question. but agnostic is not an answer to that question, it is an answer to a different question. Thats all im saying. You can brand it however you want, but you still either believe in a supernatural entity, or you do not. You can be as certain or uncertain in that belief as you want for all I care, just use the words correctly.
>>
>>689903178
Bump
>>
>>689899260
on hadsh, do you throw as many stones as you like on the dshamarad(spelling?) or one for each pillar or just one on either of the pillars...?
>how is it done, musianon?
>>
>>689899260
So what are Islamic girls into? White guys because it's forbidden (like how white girls want black guys) Do they want black guys? Or something totally different
>>
can we please not turn this thread into a semantics debate, and let OP defend his views. without cluttering it up. atheist and agnostic is neckbeard debates
>>
>>689903875
If you continue to claim that agnostic is a proper answer to a question about belief, then it is YOU who refuses to use dictionary definitions. they are two different fucking things.
>>
File: 516084.jpg (265 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
516084.jpg
265 KB, 1366x768
>>689902807
Arguing what agnostic and atheist means is pretty pointless, they're just words, representations of what we mean.

>>689902808
Not true. I am not allowed to claim without proof, experiments and what not that something does not work. Believe what you will. I am not here to argue but to discuss.

>>689903041
There is a middle ground. I personally do not know for sure of either side. So, I am somewhere in the middle.

>>689903178
No, I prefer asian threads.

>>689903386
>>689903169
>>689903412
There is no absolute to these questions without any answers. You can be in the middle. Blindly believing something is naive.

>>689903524
So be it. If God is strict enough to punish my whole being for a few sins, I do not need him as my God. People sin it's a fact, I have sex on occasion, I drink, I lie, I have lustful thoughts. We are people. The messages in most religions are ideals, we will never attain them.
>>
Why do moslems come to the west, why don't they like to stay in Arab places?

We don't want moslems but they keep on coming, how do we stop you from coming?
>>
>>689904222

The fact that those things are different, and yet you group them together to discount calling oneself an agnostic.

You ask me what my religion is, i say im agnostic and you have all the answers to know what you need. Read up on deism, a little more than the wiki intro paragraph.

Its like christians grouping atheists with satanists because its not them. Its wrong, it doesnt make sense and it confuses people so ill ask you to stop doing it. Thanks "brother"
>>
Agnostic isn't an answer, it's like answering a math question with multiple choice and getting the answer that says "not enough proof to determine" if there was more, then it would be different.
>>
>>689901775
>People always ask this one without considering the era in which Mohammed lived
Yet the Quran is supposed to be the pure unadulterated word of god and Mohammed the most perfectly moral man there is.

I don't care what a person, even a king, a hundred years ago did because people do not worship him or even see him as someone to look up to in a moral sense.

>He disallowed torture, rape, pillaging, genocide and many more
So he never followed his own rules? After all, he raided camps, raped many women and genocided whole tribes because they would not accept him as a prophet.

>Notice how Muslims come in a wide variety of colors and ethnicities.
I don't see how that has to do with anything.
>>
I just wanna know what type of guys Islamic girls like, and all of you are debating.
>>
>>689904831

you are a beta retard that should leave this board and never come back. (its not OP in the pic its a celeb)
>>
>>689904549
There IS an answer to this question. I just don't think anyone can know. But there either IS or ISNT a god/s. You can be in the middle, be uncertain, be whatever, just use the right words to describe it. If you believe in god, you are a theist (or pantheist or deist or whatever) if you do not, you are atheist.
>>
>>689904975
Still wanna know

Sorry for triggering you faggot
>>
>>689905172

maybe make your own thread on /soc/?
>>
>>689904678
Deism is a belief in god, but not necessarily any authority of god or any of the scriptures that purport to know about god.

Theism is a belief in god.

As far as I'm concerned, deism is a subset of theism. But I may be wrong, and welcome education on the matter.
But certainty/uncertainty, aka gnosticism/agnosticsm is STILL a different question
>>
File: asian_girl_5-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg (240 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
asian_girl_5-wallpaper-1280x800.jpg
240 KB, 1280x800
>>689903621
90% of Muslims do not represent me nor do they represent Islam. Islam has changed dramatically through the ages. If you read through the revisions of the Hadith you will see how much it has. There was a time like 60 years ago where Hijabs were super liberal, now it is the opposite sadly.

I simply represent myself. I have read the word of God through the Torah, the Bible and Q'ran. I have my interpretation of Islam as I see fit by my understanding of the word of God. It makes me happy in the way I live my life, why does any one have the right to tell me my interpretation of the word of God is less accurate than theres without proof. I have discussed with many Imams they agree with most of what I say after some explanations.

Luckily, I think my view brings us together. I brought my mosque's kids to a synagogue the other day for Shabot. Was a good experience for them.

Perhaps one day Muslim countries will become Atheist when the time is right. But, that is not possible today.

If anyone in my mosque does something violent we spend significant amount of time with them. If someone gets in a fight or whatever, we do euclidean teaching to show them the alternatives to violence.

Believe me I didn't just come up with this over night and started preaching on the chans lol.

>>689903644
Semantics aren't fun. I am unsure, but I am still religious.

>>689903722
Not sure, I understand.

>>689903817
They are, you need to know what precedents what in the texts. Somethings are absolute others are rhetoric.

>>689903850
Nothing was forced upon me, I lived in a very open household. I made my choices about faith. Factually untrue, there has been some nice contributions in the past 1000 years. However, it has been declining not because of religion but because of a shift in economic powers.

>>689903870
No just to explain and propagate the word of God. I don;t care about that though. I just can;t stand all the mistakes people make when talking about Islam.
>>
>>689905358
Then you are an agnostic theist. Simple.
Nothing wrong with saying I don't know.
>>
>>689905001

You cant group those two together, and thats the unfortunate thing that everyones doing do try and delegitimize agnosticism being a valid answer.
Its not im either an atheist or a theist, im somewhere in between and the thing that defines me is my lack of commitment.
>>
>>689899455
autism
>>
>>689905310

And what if the defining factor about ones beliefs is the fact that they cant be one or the other because they dont know, the most correct thing you can call them is agnostic
>>
>>689905503
Sorry bro, you are an atheist. hate to break it to you. I'm in between too, but I ultimately do not believe in god. I'm willing to change my mind in the face of evidence however. OP is a theist. He isn't sure either, but he does believe in god.

Almost everybody is agnostic save the extremists.
>>
>>689905309
It just seems interesting, if a white girl likes big black dick more then anyone else, is it because he's black or is it because of taboo, and do other races get that way (black women, Chinese women, ect)
>>
File: 1464899207372.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1464899207372.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
>>689902064
>Turks are sandniggers
>>
>>689905787
If you don't know, but you do not have an active belief, you are an atheist. If you don't know but you believe a'la pascals wager or something, you are a theist. If you don't know and you don't care, you are an apathist.

Why cant people see that you dont need to fully commit to one side, but you are still on a side. It's just the nature of the dichotomy
>>
>>689903897
Believe what you will. I am not here to argue but to discuss. I am a scientist and I am published. Not for much yet though :(.

>>689903910
This should be obvious enough. Most Muslims like most Christians just do the whole religion thing to appease society, they don't do it sincerely.

>>689904186
That's how I feel. Who knows? I can't answer it, nobody can. So why dwell to long on that question. I prefer to dedicate my time for things that will help me.

>>689904341
You throw seven stones at the largest pillar. It's a representation of going against the devil.

>>689904377
Yeah kind of. They also think white guys are attractive. Very religious ones only do anal, which could be fun if you never did anal before it's an easy way to do it.

>>689904416
I really don't get why people care so much about these semantics. Words are just representations of what we are thinking, so it is best for us to explain what we mean using many words to avoid these confusions.
>>
>>689905882

And thats why youre wrong, you just said im an atheist, but im not, i do not lack the belief in a god, im not compelled to believe in an intervening creating god, but that doesnt mean i dont think hes not there

>>689906206

I guess im an apatheist, but if you two genuinely believe thats a yes or no question youre both retarded and i wish you a fantastic day, bros
>>
>>689905358

saying that islam was ever liberal is just not correct. its twisting the history to support your stance which is not good.

also its so wierd how you speak. because you even accept that you will all one day be atheist. you don't sound religious at all. ye you coat it all up in this islamic rhetoric. you are trying to use old names and way of living, if you want to be atheist i think now its the perfect time actually to start to let go (especially with your kids, why would you let them into this dogmas of things you cant prove?)

Islam in some sense is much more like the old pagan religions of war than any newer "hippie" religions like Christianity Hinduisms Buddhism etc, Islam should be let go and get into history just like greek and norse religions did. You would not like it if people in North Europe stared to get into old norse mythology and believe in Odin because you know how outdated and dangerous those ideas are.

you also didn't answer about that your consequences have outcomes, its like you assume you can just belive and preach and it will not affect the world around you? which if this was true. then it would be no need for any opinions. ofc what you say and think will have consequences.
>>
>>689906266
Thank you for answering my thoughts on not knowing what's out there, however I disagree. I think we need to dwell on the question of the origin of everything. It's like looking for treasure, you don't know if it's real, you don't know what the treasure is, but if you are to succeed then you can gain a lot from it, so keep digging. Also thank you for answering my question about taboos with Muslim girls sexual fantasy's.
>>
>>689906568
Whatever bro, maybe you are theist. But to think a coin has three sides is fucking retarded. like I said, noone has to fully commit, but EVERYONE is one one side or the other. You are either theist, or not theist (aka atheist) there is no third option. If you are so retarded you don't understand english prefixes, then fuck off to a fur thread or something
>>
File: asian-girls-3.jpg (35 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
asian-girls-3.jpg
35 KB, 500x720
>>689904602
Because Arab countries have bad governments, corruption, poverty, lack of economic opportunities, lack of proper higher education, inequality. Should I go on?

You can't, your governments want us here because we bring prosperity. Some Muslim immigrants are negative to the society, but in mass we bring a net positivity economically through business and education.

>>689904827
If you think you shouldn't do that, then don't. The same way as I choose not to marry young or kill people.

He did do a lot of war but he did respect his rules. He treated his prisoners with respect, he didn't rape and pillage. Look it up. The only reason Islam spread so quickly is because of the way the armies installed themselves into the conquered lands without desecrating them and causing the local populous to hate them.

>>689905001
It's my third language, I don't have all the words in my pokedex. I prefer to use many words to properly express what I mean, it's easier and more effective in transmitting an idea.

>>689905172
Just be white and you can probably get one.
>>
>>689906908
Its not a coin theres more than two sides, insulting my english wont help you understand that "bro"
>>
>>689899260
Hey Nadia.
>>
File: 1465143682570.jpg (127 KB, 712x374) Image search: [Google]
1465143682570.jpg
127 KB, 712x374
>>689904602
If you stop those fucking Jewish terrorists from invading them, maybe they wouldn't come don't ya think?
>>689906927
Lack of higher education? Inequality? Are you sure you are a muslim? Have you ever seen the Syria, Iran, or Afghanistan in 1970's?
>>
>>689907044
Whatever. Atheist is just the word theist with an 'A' tacked up front. If you are not a theist then you are atheist and vice versa. I don't know how you think that can be three or more things. "bro"
>>
File: 1463790833238.jpg (131 KB, 661x960) Image search: [Google]
1463790833238.jpg
131 KB, 661x960
How's your day been? Get up to anything interesting?
>>
>>689907075
Stand back guys, don't take this obvious bait!
>>
>>689906927
Damn you're good!

You can stay but the rest gotta go.
>>
>>689899260
Why pick a religion that had 109 verses killing no believers, why pick one that approves of a pedophile why don't you just shove your religion up a cows ass.
>>
>>689907257

I can add prefixes too, like the example your logical counterpart found, if im an apatheist (only putting apathy in front of your word) and thats not a third option then your quesion isnt what do you believe? It has become are you or are you not an atheist
>>
>>689899260
>Don't forget that just like any of you we are not perfectly religious, we all have our flaws and vices. You don't need to go to church all day to be Christian. Same here.

Kek, you're just a degenerate don't make yourself sound cool. Any imam will tell you that if you don't pray 5 times a day or if you don't go every friday for jumuah you aren't a muslim.
>>
File: artilike.png (255 KB, 319x317) Image search: [Google]
artilike.png
255 KB, 319x317
>>689907471
remind me again what went down in the Cave with Lot and his daughters?
>>
Nigger you just posted a picture of a naked white woman during ramadan, you're not a muslim.
>>
File: B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
B9z8itJIAAAkEvq.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>689905495
I don't know. I have no shame. It's my third language. I don't have all the words. I don't care about semantics either. I use many words to express my thoughts it's easier and more effective.

>>689905937
Taboo for sure has a role in it. But also we tend to be attracted to certain features based on earlier experiences, it can be anything. So I tend to like asian girls, it't not taboo, it's just an unexplained preference.

>>689906066
They aren't the same ethnicity. And according to white social darwinists, Turks and Arabs were of the same race as white people.

>>689906623
Look at the way that women wore their hijabs in Morocco or Algeria in the 60s. Look at Afghanistan in the 60s. There are a lot of examples. If you read Islamic scholars philosophy through the ages it changed a lot. Philosophical thought in any group of people goes through stages.

I don't have kids, don't plan on having kids for now. If I find strength in my religion and am active in religious groups in my community, why should I stop?

You do realize Islam is the third installment in the Abrahamic religions following the second which is Christianity. How is Christianity a "hippie" religion when Muslims believe in the word of the Bible, except that Jesus was God's direct child, because God cannot have children.

I described directly what are the outcomes of my preaching. I help the community around me. My positive view of the word of God bring my Muslim community closer to my Jewish community. We also do charity events for the homeless, all whom aren;t Muslim. My preaching is here for the people, we are here for our communities and societies, for the world.

What is wrong with that?

>>689906786
I completely agree, we need to keep digging. We need to look for our answers through science and that is exactly what I do for a job.

You shouldn't look to disagree, what's the point in that.
>>
why can't you muslims stand gay people? Aren't you all a little insecure because most Morrocans are gay themselves?

Also why have muslim people never created a succesful country?
>>
>>689907516
apathist is a subset of atheist.
The question "what do you believe is ambiguous".
The question "do you believe in god/s" is the same as "are you a theist"
The answer to "are you a theist" is either yes or no.
You can say yes, and then list some conditions, or say no and list some conditions, which may or may not address your current level of certainty. But at it's core, it is still a dichotomy. its just the way the words are set up. But OP is right, semantics are stupid and you should use more than just a few words to explain your position. I just pointed out that one post about 100 posts back misused the word agnostic. So if you can't decode the nuances of the english language, and how prefixes work, then go fuck yourself.
>>
File: B70M8IPCIAAcGpv.jpg (38 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
B70M8IPCIAAcGpv.jpg
38 KB, 480x720
>>689907193
Lol, I didn't live in a Muslim country in the 70s. I lived there in the late 90s. It sucks. Why would we stay?

>>689907282
It's been good. Just sitting in my lab wasting time before I start writing the paper for the experiments I just completed.

>>689907396
Thanks, i guess. But, I assure you that the majority are bringing positivity. You usually don't see those because they are working, sadly you only see the degenerates. We want them gone too believe me. People who drain the welfare money and whatnot. But, don't discredit all Muslims because of them.

>>689907471
Every religion has negative parts in it. But, why do we dwell on those longer than we admire the positive parts of the religion.

>>689907574
I go to mosque. No problem telling the Imam when I disagree with him which happens. Regardless, he has no authority to judge me, he is a human much like I.

>>689907637
Yeah, every religion has weird stories. But, that shouldn't distract us from the positivity in the religion.

>>689907647
Yup, I hope God strikes me down straight to hell for my sin that will hurt so many people and cause so much harm. I fast pretty much twice a week every week, which is the strictest fasting regulation in Islam. Ramadan is about so much more than fasting and not committing sin. It's about sharing with the community, which no one seems to remember. I donate about 40% of my income to charity, who else does in the Muslim community?

Let God judge the way he wants. if he decides I deserve to be in Hell, then let it be so.
>>
>>689908311

Or i can say im agnostic, in either case youll understand my meaning and now you know its better to explain that in one word, instead of 2, which then became an hour and a half of both our times, luckily i can multitask and ive been masturbating to old vanessa hudgens pictures, i hope your time in your furry thread was as satisfying, retard.
>>
>>689899260
This is bait. Don't believe this fucker. He just trying to make Muslims look like shit even more by giving false information about islam. Don't go on about "hurr duurr Muslims are terrorists!" No, you can't be Muslim and a terrorist at the same time. The quran forbids you to kill anyone. And him being agnostic literally means he's not Muslim, so don't be a bunch of autistic fucks and believe this shitty ass bait.
>>
>>689907840

the hijabs came because the countries got less secular and more islamic. there is no libralism ideas in the Islamic texts or any scriptures at all. libralism/liberteriasm is a very new good idea that people should rather believe in. dont need no other older religious coatings. Also i know that Christianity and all abrahamic religions is closely related historically. But you can also classify them like i did. because all other religions except Islam has a warlord as prophet. All the pagans regions had warlords as gods. also example: Jesus was a hippie and a pacifist.

but you don't need to say you are a Muslim to give money to charity. your organization might as well bring young people into terrorism than any good. you are fooling yourself. because the basis of your religious dogmas is war. not peace. so ofc any charitable stuff you build ontop of that foundation will fail even if you don't see it.

see it this way: some child goes to your organisation he gets more and more into the islam. then he starts reading on his own and goes and kills 50 people, you are responsible for this. your naivety.

start your own community and do whatever you are doing. but don't base it on Islam. why not? you dont need islam for this
>>
>>689906927
>He did do a lot of war but he did respect his rules. He treated his prisoners with respect, he didn't rape and pillage. Look it up. The only reason Islam spread so quickly is because of the way the armies installed themselves into the conquered lands without desecrating them and causing the local populous to hate them.
what about the banu qurayza then? Saw a video about it a while ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5fVgM0gLQ
She talks about it for a bit.
>>
File: beautiful-asian-girls-14.jpg (46 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
beautiful-asian-girls-14.jpg
46 KB, 500x667
>>689907999
Muslims like most other cultures and religions are just scared of what they can't understand or identify with. Most Moroccans aren't gay lol, they may look metrosexual, but the homosexuality rates are probably the same as anywhere else.

It'll take time for people to start accepting homosexuality in the Muslim world. It's starting in Morocco. But, it'll take veryyyy long.

Indonesia, Maldives and Malaysia are not so bad.

>>689908311
Lol. What words we use have very little importance as long as we transmit our messages to each other adequately. Just use more words if you need to.
>>
File: 1457470681006.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1457470681006.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>689908608
What do you think should be done about the current problem of extremism (Daesh).

Follow up, what can westerns do to help in that process?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1000x750
>>689903178
I'll help, how was the girl? Got lots of em
>>
>>689908673
You can say agnostic, and I will understand where you are coming from, and I will also understand that you are a flaming retard who doesn't understand english. Answering a question with an answer to another question is wrong, no matter how enlightening the answer is, it is still retarded.

And it wouldn't take much more time to say agnostic atheist, or agnostic theist. If you wanna avoid having the same argument with other people in future, start using words correctly.
>>
File: 1464286524061.jpg (47 KB, 627x520) Image search: [Google]
1464286524061.jpg
47 KB, 627x520
>>
>>689899260
Your religion is genuinely the cancer of the world. The Orlando shooter was a "westernized" Muslim and we can clearly see how that worked. I'm sure you're aware of the 20+ verses in the quran that call for violence. In fact here they are:

Quran 2:191-193
Quran 2:244
Quran 2:216
Quran 3:56
Quran 3:151
Quran 4:74
Quran 4:76
Quran 4:89
Quran 4:95
Quran 4:104
Quran 5:33
Quran 8:12
Quran 8:15
Quran 8:39
Quran 8:57
Quran 8:67
Quran 8:59-60
Quran 9:5
Quran 9:14
Quran 9:20
Quran 9:29
Quran 9:30
Quran 9:38-39
Quran 9:41
Quran 9:73
Quran 9:88
Quran 9:111
Quran 9:123
Quran 17:16
Quran 18:65-18

It's like religion. But more game of thronesy.
>>
File: Bu-VxIXIMAAHV6I.jpg (61 KB, 489x750) Image search: [Google]
Bu-VxIXIMAAHV6I.jpg
61 KB, 489x750
>>689908688
Have you read my posts? How can you say, I am or am not Muslim?

I would never, and have never defended the actions of terrorists. Discuss don't attack please.

>>689908776
Trying to defend your Christianity while saying Islam is violent is a bit naive. Christianity has just as much violence and calls to killing non-believers as Islam. Why, do you dwell on this?

You are just too blindly angry at Islam to discuss with. I am interesting in continuing this, but you need to narrow the scope of the conversation and you need to accept answers and return on them without throwing the argument all around the room.

>>689908885
In this conflict, what is the first thing the prophet did? He made a peace treaty, this is between Muslims and Jews. He gave no added justice to one side or to the other. This is not easy to do, we don't do that correctly even today. He even went against his own tribe due to the attacks and way in which they wanted to wage the war. However, many people also think this whole war was not real.

>>689909058
This is the most interesting question thus far.

I think we are in a very hard position now, the terrorist problem has gone from just a militia (Al-Qaeda) to a whole territory (Daesh).

First, we need to force Turkey, a supposed NATO ally, to stop buying resources from them. We also need to stop supplying them with weapons, wherever they are coming from.

Then we need to do counter-propaganda, to make Muslim youth understand that there are alternatives. That it's not an us vs. them, but rather a good moral standing against a bad moral standing.

We need to stop bombing civilians which will then be broken and join the ranks of the terrorists for revenge.

There's a lot we can do, but we never will because money makes the world spin. Sadly.

We can go in detail about these things.

>>689909829
Have you read the Bible or any religious text in your life?
>>
>>689911159
Oh you must be reffering to the old Testament which by my beliefs was ratified by the new. The new testament saying "for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" and "love your enemies".

Keep believing your religion is in any way peaceful. It's a primitive lie.
>>
>>689911159
>Trying to defend your Christianity while..

im defending atheism if anything. but dont you agree on the possible alternative classification that i did? its hard to get away from its rationality. but this is where religious people use their dogmas, to escape from rationality. this is also the main point of why its bad. the root of it all.

also i'm not sure what you mean throwing arguments around. if what im saying is unclear then ask and i can specify. From what i have understood through this thread is that you are not religious at all. but pretend to be out of traditions and doest understand that some people actually believes hard in the scriptures and will take your acceptance of the religion as a cue that what they are thinking is correct. this is the dangerous naivety im talking about
>>
File: 1460216446843.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460216446843.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1024
>>689911159
Muslim here, and I can say that you are legitimate muslim. Though a bit on liberal side.

I applaud the way you explain things though, since I'm not really good at english, I rarely reply to anything Islam related. But you're doing pretty good job on that.
Besides, being a muslim and browsing /b/ is already a lost.

Also since I lived in the country where the majority is Islam, I rarely encounter any problem about my religion.
>>
>>689911927
Your religion is a problem. By all means. Countries are ratholes because of you.

Allah is pleased.
>>
>>689911927

he post nude girls , doesn't care about sinning or any of the scriptures, he is on /b/, he wants everyone to be atheist but just not now. he also agree that his views is supported by no more than 10% of other Muslims in earlier post. also it was even Ramadan today

how is he a true muslim?.
>>
Did you say Muslim. Sorry thought u said terrorist
>>
>>689908951
>Indonesia, Maldives and Malaysia are not so bad.
Those countries were non-Islamic, and slowly they're going down the shitter..
>>
File: 1462037227324.jpg (89 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
1462037227324.jpg
89 KB, 680x454
>>689899260
This is the problem

White genocide
>>
>>689899260
Getthelube.com
>>
>>689912342
Legitimate muslim in identity card, yes. True muslim? No true muslims browse /b/ mate.

We already all a lost cause, just hope at least we be forgiven in the end by being Islam.
>>
>>689899260
your whole religion is like you sucking dick on a old pedophile. your life is without mening.
>>
>>689911159
>>>689909829
>Have you read the Bible or any religious text in your life?

I read some Buddhist and Taoist texts-no violence there
>>
File: large.png (235 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
large.png
235 KB, 500x375
>>689911708
The New Testament encompasses revelations. Not too peaceful. Also bans pork.

Explain to me how Christianity and Islam is any different in terms of content?

I don't think you have read the Bible, I have.

>>689911768
Let's talk about the naivety. First, what makes me not religious?

Because I have a view of Islam which doesn't include killing people, stoning gays does not mean I cannot accept the word of God. How does the views of extremists make them more Islamic than me, simply because we differ in interpretation? Who is to say that their interpretation is more legitimate than mine?

I grew up in a very open household, I had no obligations to anything, this has nothing to do with tradition. In fact, Moroccan tradition is very different from Islamic tradition. I chose to follow the religion in the way I do based on my morals and my genuine interest in all religions and philosophy.

The scriptures are clear in what is of paramount importance. The 10 commandments and the 5 pillars of Islam. The rest is secondary. Overlooking this fact is naive. Which is what the terrorists do.

There is a lot of good in all religions, we just spend too much time dwelling on the negative parts of the scriptures. If 90% of the scriptures have tricks for self-betterment why not use them and leave the rest that is outdated?

>>689911927
I am very liberal in my views. The Imams with whom I speak don't always agree but they do recognize that I am within the boundaries of what is Islamic. We all have the right to interpret the scriptures the way we want.

I think we can be worse than browsing 4chan. We'll be fine.

>>689912082
Muslim countries will start to get out of their dark age with people who share similar ideas. Ideas of inclusion and peace. There is a large liberal movement in Muslim countries, people trying to change the system. Sadly, when they realize the system is too strong they just immigrate. I guess I did the same thing.
>>
>>689899260
KEK
>im a muslim
posts nude picture of a slut...
case closed anons, this is bait
>>
>>689912933

i just don't see why you cant leave the religion behind. like lots of people living in a cult will at some point just say "fuck it this is bullshit im leaving". Lots of religions have disappear because they are not compatible with modern views and islam is no more holy than any other religion.
>>
File: toost5.png (298 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
toost5.png
298 KB, 624x480
>>689899260
>I'm a Muslim ask me anything.
Favorite food and drink?
>>
>>689899260
so reading through the thread, it appears you could be considered a "liberal muslim"

I know there are LGBT muslims, gay muslim marriage ceremonies. Can you give me some insight as to how are they justifying this against their religious texts? Also, curious if you personally buy into the Western concept of sexual orientation identity that people can be homosexuals or if you believe in more of a gender based sexual orientation that you are not "gay" as long as you are the penetrator.
>>
File: smugcat.jpg (7 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
smugcat.jpg
7 KB, 220x220
>>689913279
>Explain to me how Christianity and Islam is any different in terms of content?
Christians are idolaters, for a start.
>>
>>
>>689913547
Because mostly, we lived for our death.

In Islam, you won't be promised to be living a peaceful life. In fact, your life would be harder and harder and harder. But that's it, life.

You live for your death. Was that made any sense? My english is a bit terrible.
>>
File: tumblr_lpgxi5cBhx1qkxhaxo1_500.jpg (35 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpgxi5cBhx1qkxhaxo1_500.jpg
35 KB, 467x700
>>689912342
Islam at its core has the 10 commandments and the 5 pillars. I adhere to most of it, with my inevitable flaws.

Non-Muslims make this contradiction too often. They blame Muslims for being too backwards. But, then they scream your not Muslim when we are liberal.

I care a lot about scripture, I follow the Q'ran.

How is it logical that the majority are right? The majority of today do not follow Islam the same way as people did 100 years ago, let alone 1000 years ago during the golden age of Islam. The majority of Muslims today are under-educated and live in oppressive regimes, not the best place to start for having philosophical debates.

Why is it when a Muslim does good, he is not Muslim in westerners eyes? It's bigotry. Do you know how often I hear: "Oh but you aren;t really like Muslims." or "Oh you aren;t really Arab". The fact is that I am Arab and I am Muslim. It's who I am, just because I don;t fit into your cookie-cutter image of what a Muslim should be does not make me any less Arabic or Muslim.

>>689912431
Misheard me. It happens.

>>689912511
They are Islamic countries that follow Sharia law. They are also rising not going down, look at their development index in the past 30 years. It has grown to be comparable to Brazil.

Your HDD probably came from there.

>>689912630
Don't worry, it won't happen.

>>689912933
What makes a true Muslim. Someone who adheres perfectly to all rules and ideals. Sadly, that human will never exist. As humans we have flaws and as a result we sin. That's why we are here.

>>689913068
Refer to older posts.

>>689913210
I studied Chinese philosophy in Hong Kong when I was doing research there. There is violence in Buddhist and Taoist texts. Violence is a part of life.

However, I do agree that their solutions to violent situations are much more reasonable than Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>689913279

>There is a lot of good in all religions
what good is in religion than you cant do without religion?

>Let's talk about the naivety
naivety is that your views have consequences. if believing was just a private thing then ok. but this is in fact not how it is in practice like i explained earlier.

You are praying for a religion that has had so many people killed no other religion has that in our modern lifetime , cant you see how unmoral it is to still be praying to it and say you are part of this religion, even if you dress it up with flowers an charity.
>>
>>689899260
your religion calls for violence and death against non believers, your fucked and your fucking us, fuck off there is no place for you in society, even on /b/
>>
>>689914291
>what good is in religion than you cant do without religion?
Whenever the fuck did he say you couldn't?
>>
>>689914257
>Don't worry, it won't happen.

Are you kidding have you had a look around they are outbreeding and outnumbering us in our own countries and were still letting more in and they are trying to turn our countries into theirs.
>>
>>689914257

>Non-Muslims make this contradiction too often. They blame Muslims for being too backwards. But, then they scream your not Muslim when we are liberal.

this is what you do:

you call yourself a muslim. You dont do anything that others muslims are doing, but instead you do lots of good charity and then you are saying, "hey see im a muslim and im doing charity this means that muslims are good people"

then while you are saying this people are killing in the name of islam all over the world.

and you don't realize that you are basically working as an apologist for the murderers, just like some bishops gets theologically trained to do in case of childmoelsting cases. ether you actually are the type of propaganda guy that is wants to trick people into thinking islam is good. or you are naive and don't understand that how this is working. ISIS would pay money for the thing you are doing just saying.
>>
File: Q_QomQyP.jpg (156 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
Q_QomQyP.jpg
156 KB, 1252x1252
>>689913474
Refer to countless posts about us being humans.

>>689913547
Because not the entirety of the religion is bad. If you have a book, where more than 90% brings you a better life, why trash it due to what you don't agree with. I simply adhere to what I believe in and what helps me, and I leave the rest behind.

>>689913556
Favorite food: Moroccan Paella
Favorite drink: Bubble tea, milk tea flavor

>>689913564
I think those are just label. People can be whatever they want to be sexually. For me anyone who has sex with the same gender (let's not get into the semantics of gender) is homosexual.

In short, Muslim gays have a very hard time. They don't get married or tell anyone. They live the same way as American gays did in the 60s. It's all hidden in nightclubs or other such venues.

Most of them just reject the religion. Others, just say fuck it, God will forgive the sin of homosexuality when compared to a whole life of good.

I agree with this interpretation. I don;t think God will care much that I post nude pics when I do good in everyday life.

>>689913797
That's true. That was a change made in Islam to rectify the problem which comes with loving an idol rather than his message.
>>
>>689899260
Why did you blow up Panama Canal?
>>
>>689914974
>Because not the entirety of the religion is bad. If you have a book, where more than 90% brings you a better life

and those 90% ? are not they already covered in normal modern moral philosophy and libertarian political view? so why do you still need the islam label?
>>
>>689899260
gtfo
>>
File: IMG_20160423_105351.jpg (43 KB, 635x408) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_105351.jpg
43 KB, 635x408
Be English. Migrated to France 2012. Speak 3 languages. You cunts haven't properly integrated for over 20 years. Trying to convince people your religion is peaceful. News-fucking-flash: No religion is peaceful. Drop them like the rest of us or fuck off.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>689914291
You could do it without religion. But, religion gives you tools to make it easier.

For example, human brains like repetition and routine. That's why you tend to do the same things everyday. Prayer whether it be during the day or before bed at night, brings regularity to life. Why not use this to appease the mind?

I do not pray to my religion. I pray to my God, which is personal. It's just for me in the peace of my mind. I support Islam because the majority of it is righteous. Why should I abandon ship because of a few crazies?

> Your logic: "Nazis committed evil; how are you still okay with being white?"

>>689914742
All Abrahamic religions call for this. It is up to use to realize that is crazy and not adhere to those messages.

>>689914782
You are genuinely scared of nothing. Believe me more Muslim youths are westernized than white youth being Islamisized. Think about what you are scared of. It's irrational.
>>
>>689916065
>You are genuinely scared of nothing. Believe me more Muslim youths are westernized than white youth being Islamisized. Think about what you are scared of. It's irrational.

I don't care how they behave it's the numbers that is the problem.
>>
File: 1460283631539.jpg (300 KB, 1962x1255) Image search: [Google]
1460283631539.jpg
300 KB, 1962x1255
>>689914901
It's the other way around. I am a Muslim and I choose to live my life righteously.

I cannot control the actions of all Muslims. At least, in my community I make sure the youth in my Mosque are open to all other religions by doing tours of churches and synagogues. Moreover, I encourage them to be open to other ideas, to accept other ideas without backlash against them. Sorry I am not more convincing and I don't have a world stage to do this at a larger scale. For now this is all I can do.

I never apologize for the murderers. I am the one that would scream the loudest against them. I was part of marches against the funding of ISIS during the war in Iraq and the country in which I reside now was not even a part of that war.

Muslims are inherently good people. Why do you want so badly to ruin the reputation of all the Muslims for the actions of the terrorists. We are not them. We all wish they disappeared, believe me there is nothing I hate more than them. Muslims are affected so much more than the West. In the city neighboring mine when I was in Morocco there was already 2 major bombings from ISIS and Morocco is the furthest away from extremism and the conflicts. Everyday ISIS kills Muslims, how are they Muslim?

>>689915059
Didn't.

>>689915363
Islam gives tools to achieve these. If this was so easy to accomplish using modern philosophy, why are there such high depression and suicide rates? Why do people still have low life satisfaction? We don't have tools yet for these things even with modern science. Until we discover these tools, I will use the tools I do have.

>>689915595
No.

>>689915975
Je parle cinq langues. En effet la majorité des musulmans de l'afrique du nord parlent français. Tous ceux de l'ouest parlent anglais, c'est simplement une question de géographie. Il y a aussi plusieurs maroccain qui parlent également espagnole. Je crois que voulais plutôt dire que les musulmans ne peuvent pas s'adapter aux cultures de l'ouest.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>689916346
What numbers, approx. 10% is a majority?
>>
>>689916930
10% yeah that's why they're fucking everywhere white people are going extinct while Africans and Muslims etc are flooding in from everywhere. Pull your head out the sand.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 263x191
>>689915975
jvoulais dire les musulmans dans l'est parle anglais, comme la Syrie, l'iraq et l'arabie saoudite.

Mais pour continuer mon point, la culture est difficile pour un étranger a adopter. Combien de blanc viennent a Hong Kong et puis n'apprenent jamais la langue ni la culture? Pourquoi est-il correcte dans ce sens mais pas quand les musulmans viennent dans des pays d'occident. Tu vois pas que peut-être c'est une question de xénophobie. Ou les blancs ne veulent pas que les musulmans soient dans les memes pays qu'eux alors ils trouvent n'importe quelle excuse contre eux?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9 KB, 284x177
>>689917321
You are really way too scared of this. Sure you will see a lot of foreigners now compared to 50 years ago but they are hardly significant in numbers.
>>
>>689916730

>Muslims are inherently good people.
you are saying this. but how do you really know? you are not informed of the facts. There is respectable polls saying that huge amount of muslims wants sharia law. there is other research saying how the ideology of islam is similar to fascism and totalitarianism.

i guess you should just look more into it before you try to put Islam into a good light. since the fact is that most Muslims are not good. in any liberal and modern morality views. which is pretty scary, and you are trying to pursue people into believing they are good people. which is what an Apologist are (which is a discipline that many religious people use)
>>
File: 1462193657451.jpg (164 KB, 1200x505) Image search: [Google]
1462193657451.jpg
164 KB, 1200x505
>>689917776
Are you fucking retarded.
>>
why are you such a homophobic piece of shit that you think you have the right to kill gay people?

what in the holy fuck is wrong with you?

why haven't you killed yourself yet you gay hating piece of fuck?

orlando was YOUR fault YOURS not the shooters it was YOURS apologize now you piece of shit
>>
File: 1466046054657.jpg (46 KB, 599x797) Image search: [Google]
1466046054657.jpg
46 KB, 599x797
>>
>>689916730
>If this was so easy to accomplish using modern philosophy, why are there such high depression and suicide rates

>suicide rates

pretty sure the suicide rates wont drop if you tell them that they will get 30 virgins.
>>
>>689899260
Morocan woman are hot. Am i right?
>>
>>689911159
>In this conflict, what is the first thing the prophet did? He made a peace treaty, this is between Muslims and Jews. He gave no added justice to one side or to the other. This is not easy to do, we don't do that correctly even today. He even went against his own tribe due to the attacks and way in which they wanted to wage the war. However, many people also think this whole war was not real.
I never heard that. Could I have some sources so I can look it up? Is it in any hadith or did historians find it?
>>
why is it that muslims do not wish to co exist with other religions and want their religion to be the only one in the world?
any other religious group doesnt care what religion you are but muslims seem to despise not only other religions but different groups of islam.
explain
>>
>>689899521
Bush did 9/11
>>
File: 1463715426378.webm (3 MB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
1463715426378.webm
3 MB, 600x346
>>689899260
have you raped by dumpster??
also if you could travel back in time would you consider teaching cpr to early dwellers??
explain how either of these two would promote muslim acceptance?
>go nigger!!
>>
>>689899260
Is it true that you wipe your butt with your left and and then eat it?
>>
>>689899260
why havent you blown yourself up yet?
>>
>>689899260
Every religion is pointless in the 21. century. If we assume every religion is equally legit, then none of them can be true.

Not just pointless, dangerous too, because some retards can't handle it.

I have no question for you.
>>
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-36548882 Explain this shit.
>>
>>689921036
wait for it..
>>
>>689899260
How's it going you bacon hating sheep fucker (:
>>
>>689899521
>>689899982
>>689920567
Did u do 7/11 because you hate Indians?
>>
Why do so many muslim women dress as ninjas?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>
> the stupidest response the Muslim world thought up to continue the war

So in fact you are saying you are engaged in a war with all non-muslims. On what moral ground do you believe you have the right to impose your religious views on the rest of the world?
>>
>>689900637
This.

Religion divides us. How fucked up is that?
>>
>>689902506
Sexual sin?

Like incest, bigamy, pedophilia?

All are in the Bible and Koran.

Stupid backward tribal horseshit.
>>
>>689902589
The uygurs a Chinese Muslim population that the other guy didn't mention
>>
>>689918396
I do have facts, considering I am in the community. I've seen the studies you are talking about, The questions are extremely ill posed. For starters, sharia simply means law in Arabic. Muslim countries abide by Sharia, but it is different in every country, it is just the law of the land. The law changes depending on the traditions of the country. This also includes road regulations and much more. It's equivalent to asking people in the West "Do you support the legal system?" of course people say yes.

I am not a Muslim apologist lol, I am a Muslim.

>>689918708
See my post -> >>689914974

>>689919137
They won't. But they will go down if we start sharing equitably, helping each other, listening to each other, living as a community and giving each other strength to carry on. This is also in the Q'ran.

>>689919431
Yeah, there's a nice ethnical mix that made Moroccan decent looking. Tanned skin, light colored eyes.

>>689920105
I just checked there's many links of historians on Google. Start with wikipedia and go to the referenced pages. There's a lot of info on there too but it's not all very legitimate.

>>689920383
That is factually incorrect.

See: Most major conflicts in history. Nazis convincing Christians to kill their fellow neighbor Jews. Does that make much sense.

War will always exist regardless of what religion or culture or ideology is present. We need a new way to deal with our problems.

>>689920750
No never been raped by a dumpster.

I would try to teach CPR to cave dwellers, but I do not speak their tongues and wouldn't survive long in their world. I can't hunt or distinguish between poisonous plants and not.

These would be insignificant to Muslim acceptance.

>>689920985
No we eat solely with the right hand.

>>689921036
Never will.

>>689921051
Agreed that they can be dangerous. We need to reform religion. See a previous post as to what good it can bring to someones life.

>>689921366
Don't eat bacon. Don't fuck sheep.
>>
>>689918708
Christians and Jews have homophobic texts too.
>>
>>689921400
7/11 all owned by chinese where I live.

>>689921577
To adhere to the strictest interpretation of being modest.

>>689921992
Funny, I've seen it before.

>>689922060
I have no moral ground to impose any view onto anyone. I do as I please and you do as you please. But, I am receptive to learn from your ways, maybe I can benefit from that. It would be nice if people were open to at least learning about our faith before passing judgement.

>>689922067
It's too fucked up. Religion should bring us together. It teaches us we are all creations of the same fabric. So, why do we hate each other?

>>689922461
People have never read their own religious texts. As to the negative aspects of religion don't dwell on them to long, they are antiquated. Focus on the parts that are positive for you.

>>689922545
Yes they are Muslim as well. That guy has never traveled anywhere.
>>
>>689922964

>I am not a Muslim apologist lol, I am a Muslim.

you literally just did it, "sharia law just means law in arabic". that's a stupid explanation and you know it. We all know what it means, and what people voting for it also knows it.
>>
>>689923490
>learning about our faith

so tell us here. what is it we should learn from islam? that isn't already covered elsewhere.
>>
Not a troll question, but how do you yourself and other more "relaxed" (if that's the right word) Muslims view ISIS/Islamic terrorism in general?
>>
I wonder why people even bother adhering to the framework of a specific religion. Although I'm an atheist, I somewhat like the idea that "God" is within everyone, just as a moral guidance. A religion often kinda limits the shape and form of a god to something far away and unreachable, rather than close by, which in turn might make people paranoid in their thoughts while trying to please their god instead of feeling happier and making better decisions.

Although this method doesn't directly give a specific set of moral standards, living in todays society will pretty much grant them to people anyway.
>>
>>689924408
I was explaining why the problem was ill posed. Read my reply more accurately.

The people voting were asked simple questions, like, "Do you support Sharia". Of course they support Sharia. Now, ask Muslims if they agree with stoning women then only Saudi Arabia would have even a significant population saying they agree.

You need to ask the right questions.

Have you ever been to Morocco or Lebannon, Maldives, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore where girls can wear bikinis.

>>689924627
It's all been addressed elsewhere. However, people don't go look for it. I don't have any secrets.
>>
>>689925439

but the fact is that you would say the same no matter what the poll was. you would skew the facts until you could still wear this Islam label on yourself even if there is no need to have this label. you are lying to yourself. wake up pls

>It's all been addressed elsewhere. However,
because there is nothing to learn.
>>
Do you think religion will ever be eradicated?
>>
>>689924868
Muslims in general not just relaxed ones HATE ISIS. Like hate is not strong enough of a word. They bomb our cities senselessly. They kill our family members, ruin our governments and make it hard for us to live in other countries. Muslims would do anything to get rid of terrorist groups.

Now Muslims view ISIS, AL-Qaeda very differently from the west. The west oversimplifies who they are as extremists. Muslims understand that it is far worse than that, they are criminals. Al-Qaeda's main resource is the export of opium (heroin), slave trade and arms trade. They are the mob, they do as they please and kill people to continue to make money. All they want is money, they don;t care about Islam, Muslims or even their own ethnic groups. They kill all those that stand in the way of them maximizing their profits.

They have caused so much damage to all of our countries, histories and lives.

Ask your Muslim friends how they feel about ISIS. Usually Muslims understand their plight, but furiously hate them.

>>689925297
This is a good approach. I agree with this.
>>
>>689926134
/pol/ wants me to hate you all when guys like you exist

this is why I can't into racism
>>
File: CEHx6DqWgAAXWnY.jpg (62 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
CEHx6DqWgAAXWnY.jpg
62 KB, 500x750
>>689925855
Just ask your Muslim community. Go to the Mosque, it's open to anyone who is peaceful and just ask people. Ask them what they think. They will give you, your answer. Those polls try to skew the facts in their direction the same way as you are describing.

There is a lot to learn.

A guy on here didn't know there are asian or white muslims. That's a shame. Most people also don't know that Muslims, Jews and Christians all have the same God.

>>689925892
Religion is just an early form of modern philosophy. It might exist in a different form but beliefs will always exist. Probably in the far future when we can see the past and all kinds of things then religion will play a very mall part in our lives. We will probably move towards an altruistic philosophical thought for universal peace. But, we are far from there.
>>
>>689902574
what kind of berber are you bro?
I'm riffian myself and tbh this is the first time I've seen a fellow berber on this board
>>
>>689926800
>berber
>riffian
What are thoooose
>>
>>689899260

When do you intend to blow yourself up in the middle of some street market/ bus/ or any other public place yelling your stupid shit?
>>
When was the first time you got raped by your father's dog filmed by your brother ?
>>
>>689926134
That's a very interesting point you raised there: I suppose the majority of the violence they commit is in Islamic countries. Your comparison to organised crime makes sense too.

I live in the UK, and can see what you mean about it making things difficult for Muslims in the west. There seems to be a lot of anti-Muslim sentiment in the right-wing press, and a few people I know (I wouldn't go as far to call them friends, I find those kind of views abhorrent) express similar views.
>>
>>689926605

Why do you guy like fucking goats that much?
>>
>>689926605

why would i care about that some religion have same fantasy god, or that some asians are muslims. (not japan or south korea or any cool asian countries btw)

>We will probably move towards an altruistic philosophical thought for universal peace. But, we are far from there.

why don't you just start converting already. im already atheist and many others (north europe some of the best countries in the world are) . why cant you? what are you really waiting for
>>
Hey bro how come if I want to date a muslim girl that likes me her parents will be like oh no only people from the midle east. And everyone is like, oh well that's their coulture. But if I'm like oh I only want to date girls from the white part of Europe then it's considered racists. This girl wasn't even muslim she was a Christian.
>>
>>689927145
berbers are a people that live in northern Africa, but you have different kinds of berbers. The different berbers have different skincolors, haircolor etc, but are all called berbers because it signifies nomadic people I believe.
>riffian
this is the northern part of Morocco, closest related to algerians
>>
>>689927628

Do you like picking dates as much as you like fucking camels?
>>
File: ImportExpo2011_ 43-L.jpg (88 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
ImportExpo2011_ 43-L.jpg
88 KB, 399x600
>>689926468
Thanks man. Were just people, most of us would love to go and get some ice cream and just hang out.

>>689926800
Tamazight from Tinghir. Yeah, were rare anyways lol, no one knows what we are.

>>689927145
They ethnic groups inside the Muslim community. Riffians are a subgroup of the Berber ethnicity. Berbers, are the native people of North Africa, they are a mix of ancient egyptian, nubian, semites and arab.

>>689927164
Never. Prefer to live and let live.
>>
File: wowzerz.jpg (161 KB, 1140x760) Image search: [Google]
wowzerz.jpg
161 KB, 1140x760
>>689927586
Never been molested or raped. Never had a pet. Don't have a brother.

>>689927628
Yeah, they're savages. The Muslim Brotherhood tried to come into morocco to take control of the hash trade but the moroccan government very subtly stopped that movement. Thankfully.

It just sucks hearing people talk shit without knowing the facts of the matter. I have no problem talking with even the biggest racists. It's through talking and education we learn from each other.

>>689927708
Get the stereotype right, it's sheep. However, we don't.

>>689927732
China, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Maldives are pretty cool asian countries.

Why my religion brings me peace and it makes me feel good. It brings me tools that use to attain these sentiments. Why is that bad?

>>689927944
Middle-Eastern Muslims are a minority among all Muslims. Most parents that care about this are too old school. It's racist of them to do this, it bars people simply on the basis of their race, ethnicity, religion, .... It's wrong.

>>689927951
Berber is a bit of racist term that was used by the Romans as a name for barbarians. North Africa used to be called the shores of Barbery. Berbers stopped caring that it was initially a negative name and just adopted it.

>>689927989
I like picking dates. Never fucked a camel.
>>
>>689918671
Are you?

The first image is literally a rosy lens, touched up to look better. They aren't even of the same place.
>>
>>689929105
That's true, racism is primarily founded on ignorance.
>>
>>689903939
you forgot arjan and slavs
>>
>>689902064
Indonesia is the largest muslims country. Malaysia is mostly muslim.. and you are a retarded faggot.
>>
>>689907193
american presents lol
>>
Why do you choose to rely on a 1400 year old book about how to live your life that can be misinterpreted so badly that things like ISIS can exist instead of just relying on atheism and common sense?
>>
>>689929697
FFS, you're supposed to interpret it as you wish. Common sense has to be there anyway, if it weren't, you wouldn't need a holy book to go on a murder rampage.
>>
>>689899260
where are the explosives planted?
>>
>>689899260
How do you feel about Muslim women dating non-Muslim men?
>>
>>689929267
You dumb fuck the sandniggers are everywhere doesn't matter how that picture was made the fact is there's too many of them and I want them gone.
>>
>>689930331
So why do you need a holy book at all? It's just a liability really.
>>
>>689899260
You know the problem with you people? You claim to be one of "the good ones" and yet none of you take responsibility for those of you who pervert Islam, as you put it, by radicalizing and committing terrorism. There are too many of you who claim to be benign in your zealotry who have only one or to degrees of separation from someone who is radical, and you do nothing. All you do is try to convince everyone that you're okay, but your community does nothing to police itself. So modern society has to. And believe me, a reckoning is coming for you. People are getting sick of you and your silly religion. You can't just go to church, or not, and do what every other civilized person does. You use Islam as a scapegoat for your perversions, abuse against women, your pedophilia, and zealotry in a time when none of those things are accepted. For the last 30 years, if you take a look at all of the major conflict on earth, Islam is somehow at the center of it. The majority of incidents causing the most loss of life is attributable to your people, and you want us to somehow give you people a chance because you seem okay? No, sir. A reckoning is coming. Not so long ago my country put Asians in internment camps because we were at war and there was no way to tell which were the enemy. You can call it brutal if you want, racist, or whatever else you want to make you feel better about it but it was the right thing to do. And as far as I'm concerned, we're at war with your people now. And we need to do something about it. Not a week ago one of you killed over 50 people for being gay, another facet of your zealotry. Fuck you people. If it were up to me, I'd have every trace of you and your history wiped from existence. That's how much I hate Muslims.
>>
>>689929267
It's propaganda to scare people. Judging by the guy posting it's working.

>>689929446
Yeah, were all the same as people. I've met black people more chinese (born and raised there) than chinese people in Canada, who are western.

>>689929543
Yeah I left out many groups.

>>689929678
He has yet to travel.

>>689929697
ISIS would exist without religion. When there is money to be made people will commit war to have access to that money.

Religion brings me peace, I have addressed this too many times. Read earlier posts.
>>
>>689899260
Why do you follow Muhammad when the Koran says Isa (Jesus) is the Messiah?
>>
>>689930620
I have to agree, no matter how great of a person and muslim OP is, it isn't going to make the "sandnigger" migrants behave any better.
>>
>>689930969
>It's propaganda to scare people. Judging by the guy posting it's working.

Yeah that's why going anywhere is like playing a game of spot the white person these days.
>>
>>689930969
>Religion brings peace care to explain the holy wars?
>>
>>689930969
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBGmSc8YrE
>>
File: Asian-Girls-are-Beautiful-23.jpg (133 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
Asian-Girls-are-Beautiful-23.jpg
133 KB, 550x825
>>689930551
I think go ahead. Whatever makes your life more pleasant and enjoyable without impeding on the happiness of others.

>>689930620
You need to seriously relax.

>>689930836
The holy book has a lot of very good elements. Things that are timeless regarding interpersonal relationships, dealings with existential questions and much more. They provide tools to make life more peaceful and bearable. It can be used for bad if you want. But, it can also be used for a lot of good.

>>689930941
Our community does nothing to police itself? Read what I have done for my community.

About ISIS, how will I ever stop that war machine. We (as Muslims) didn't create that disgusting sludge in the desert, America did by bombing the shit out of Iraq and then through funding of the Syrian revolution. This is your mess to clean up. We try to clean it, everytime we make progress America comes and fucks it up.

I have never abused a woman or committd pedophilia.

> Fuck you people. If it were up to me, I'd have every trace of you and your history wiped from existence. That's how much I hate Muslims.

You do realize you are no better than the terrorists, you are simply on the opposite side of the war. You are the epitome of the problem that is terrorism your words and wants are what created ISIS after America went in Iraq and created the climate for ISIS to emerge.

Open your mind, there are solutions to these problems. Be more precise in your questions. You said a lot, a lot was ignorant. Let's discuss this in detail.
>>
What are your personal thoughts on the Orlando shootings? And do you think homosexuality is bad?
>>
>>689930836
I don't think anyone needs it, they just opt to. I guess it's easier for them that way.

The point was, that you don't have to be the same as someone who does something the same way as you.

To put in an example, you probably won't die of drinking slightly poisonous tap water, but the granny next door did. She was going to die soon anyway, but the water gave her a reason.
ISIS would probably have an equivalent even if islam wasn't there.
>>
File: girls-920-13.jpg (83 KB, 920x1325) Image search: [Google]
girls-920-13.jpg
83 KB, 920x1325
>>689931052
Jesus is a prophet, Mohammed is the last prophet.

Muslims, unlike Christians don;t follow the prophet we simply adhere to their teachings. We follow the teachings of Jesus and Mohammed equally as they both spoke in the name of God which has the same message.

>>689931068
I am a sandnigger migrant, I adapted better to your society than most of you will ever.

>>689931538
You need to make more money and move to a better neighborhood.

>>689931736
Holy wars are equivalent to ISIS, they use war for alternative gain. You can adhere to religion and be perfectly happy selling coconuts on a beach forever. No need to conquer fertile lands, but you do need fertile lands for money.

They (terrorists and holy wars) have one thing in common the desire for power and money and use religion as an excuse.
>>
>>689932153
Homosexuals can do as they please. They do not impede on my happiness or way of life in any way. Why should I choose how they should live?

I think it's deplorable, there is no reason the shooter should of had a gun after being investigated by the FBI. Also, it's problematic that ISIS is continuously spreading hatred and propaganda through the internet which can provoke mentally unstable people to do evil acts.

Less guns is a good thing, Americans and their gun laws is as backwards as Sharia. Time to evolve.

>>689932328
That's a clever analogy.
>>
>>689932374
No, the Koran specifically states that Isa is the Messiah. Moron
>>
>>689904549
Scientist (Chemist) here, and as you wrote, we must bring proofs for everything. If we try to present a work without any proof, it will be rejected. Only few ideas and guesses are accepted in papers if they introduce a field or future works. To dismiss a theory you need to bring some proofs. The first example that come to my mind is the luminiferous aether theories that was dismissed by the Michelson-Morley experiment. This experiment was an attempt to demonstrate the existance of the luminiferous aether . Wöhler urea synthesis dismissed the need of "lifebullshit, shut up it's magic" to make organic compounds.

Believes and mostly, gods remain discussed because their is no real (and solid) proof of their existence or non-existence to date. We all know that books are made by men, so bible and others shits are simply a human thing. But, I don't need to believe, and I don't really care if god exist or not. I don't know, and I don't want to know. In addition, if a god exist maybe he just don't give a shit about live forms. Suppose that big bang was made by a god, life still the fruit of a random evolution.

inb4 muhh faggit, muhhhhhh jesus, muh god, muh hallah, muhhh guns, muh it's /b/, muh hurrr durrr derp I am stupid and I am on /b/.
>>
>>689932374
You're not a sandnigger migrant. You likely adapted, integrated and now live off your own work.
Did you illegally cross the border? Do you live off welfare and plan on doing so for the rest of your life?
Do you constantly bitch about free stuff you're given by the host countries?

I'm guessing that none of those go for you.
>>
>>689899260

Your opinion on Sufis?
>>
What are your views on people making fun of islam? And what do you think about radical sandniggers?
>>
You absoulutely can't share photos like that if you're muslim.
>>
File: 1464019807050.png (345 KB, 474x352) Image search: [Google]
1464019807050.png
345 KB, 474x352
>>689932946
ISIS is the prophet!?
>>
>>689930969
Shit, you are retarded, religion is the only thing bringing war, ISIS exists only because of religion. Capitalist don't kill people, they simply take your money in other ways. You're pretty god damn stupid for being a "scientist" if you are.
>>
>>689931921
>We (as Muslims) didn't create that disgusting sludge in the desert, America did by bombing the shit out of Iraq
Iraq invaded Kuwait. We should have nuked the fucking place and had been done with it. Iraq, Iran, and Syria should have been nuked and that would have simmered you faggots down for awhile. They we would have put billions into their reconstruction and created a perfectly docile people like we did in Japan. But no, the politics of war got in the way.
>>
File: egyptaride1.webm (2 MB, 544x408) Image search: [Google]
egyptaride1.webm
2 MB, 544x408
http://goo.
gl/57LLlQ
>>
>>689933436
>You absoulutely can't share photos like that if you're muslim

Says fucking who faggot? Religion doesn't physically stop you from doing anything you cucklord.
>>
test
>>
>>689932946
This is true, the Koran says Isa (Jesus) is "al-jil"
>>
You do realise that OP is like a shitter, Islamic-er version of the psychiatrist Alice?

>Kys.
>>
>>689933691
>created a perfectly docile people like we did in Japan.
I don't think that's the same thing. Japaneses didn't bomb themselves after the war.
>>
Also FYI Christians and Muslims worship the same fake (and stupid) god
>>
>>689933436
New here? Who are you replying to? pls lurk some more before trying to be smartass.
>>
>>689899260
Do you think drugs are a viable alternative to religion? Since all religion is, is an opiate for the masses
>>
>>689933657
I'm not certain, but hasn't religion mostly been an excuse to start a war for materialistic reasons?
>>
>>689899260

Koran says ANY BELIVER will go to heaven THAT is religious tolerance. True Islam believes in religious tolerance.

Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans - those who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.
>>
>>689933833
It does. This is no christianity. You're responsible for everything that you have done.
>>
>>689934311

YES but its sophomoric to blame religion for the stupidity of human kind
>>
>>689932946
Firstly, the Q'ran is written in Arabic. So semantics between english words have no bearing in this conversation. Secondly, english i smy third language so forgive me if I use the wrong word.

To Muslims, Jesus is equally as important as any other prophet, Mohammed, Jesus, Moses, Noah, Abraham, ...

>>689933072
I agree with everything here.

I do not know about God either, so i tend to pay little attention to that question. I ponder sometimes, but there's no answer so why bother worrying so much about that. Just let it be as it is. What if God is just the ancient way of understanding what we now call energy?

>>689933156
Yeah, I came as a student, I am now a researcher. I am doing well for myself.

By ethnic origin I am a "sandnigger", it would be nice if people stopped making stats only cherry picking the sample population that matches their stereotypes. I am one of them. The majority of us immigrants bring positivity to your countries. We grow you economy and work force. Do you think we would be accepted if it wasn't so?

The positives with immigration outweight all the losers who immigrate. Therefore, it's beneficial, we are here to help. Don't make me go back to China :P it was nice there, I was never called "sandnigger" there.

>>689933236
Same as any other religion. If it brings them happiness, power to them.

>>689933281
People who make fun of Islam, either don't understand it sufficiently or are equivalent to radical sandniggers.

I hate radical sandniggers, see the posts: >>689926134
>>689916730
They do more damage to our countries than to the West.
>>
>>689900637
>they only have 1 country which is relatively open-minded
thats becouse they only have one country

what you wanted to say is:
they only have 1 country, which is relatively open-minded
>>
>>689934626
You should be able to take a joke about your religion brah i've never seen any christians complaining if you made fun about their religion
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.