[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any non biased augments against and for the Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8
Are there any non biased augments against and for the Brexit?
>>
>>689893331
No. No there are not.
>>
>>689893371
/thread
>>
Im fed up with bullshit propaganda
>>
>>689893331
yeah...
its called i dont give a shit one way or the other
you lying bastards
>>
>>689893944
They should tell the truth and let us decide
>>
You're shitty country aint shit compared to the USA, China, Japan or even the EU by itself.

Brits can be delusional about how "great" their country is, but face the facts you guys aint shit by yourselves anymore.
>>
File: melissadebling.jpg (45 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
melissadebling.jpg
45 KB, 500x671
boobs?
>>
>>689894416
What with shootings every week in the US and china's lack of human rights. Japan is ok
>>
>>689894416
That's because we've been in the EU for decades. Before that we were and having the 5th largest economy in the world further disproves your point.
Go shove your pseudo-patriotism up your redneck ass.
>>
File: OnEO8RX.jpg (53 KB, 867x867) Image search: [Google]
OnEO8RX.jpg
53 KB, 867x867
I'm not for brexit, because I'm not a complete mongoloid M8.
>>
the Americans arrogance lack of respect and insolence is what makes the world hate them.
>>
>>689894937
And don't forget the biggest empire the world has ever seen
>>
>>689894937
Not the idiot that wrote bad things about the UK, but nice retort.

What about a USA UK merger?

With Canada ...
>>
>>689895171
No just with Canada and the common wealth. The yanks can fuck off
>>
>>689893331
Everything you say think or do is biased. Nothing is non biased. You could have chose other words to say. Even what I am saying now is biased
>>
in b4 americans lose the urge to talk about themselves. oh wait...
>>
>>689895303
It is possible to not lie and only tell one side of a story.
>>
>>689895418
You cant have Americans with out the cockynes
>>
>>689894995
I said unbiased m8
>>
File: Brex.jpg (155 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
Brex.jpg
155 KB, 800x578
>>
>>689895778
It is Europe. The European union and Europe are 2 different things
>>
>>689893331
No one wants a UK filled with sand niggers.

Sink that shitty cold island.
>>
>>689895086
No you hate our vibrancy.
>>
>>689896136
what do you think about the common wealth?
>>
>>689895290

No,. United North America.
>>
>>689896184
no mainly the insolence
>>
>>689896234
Never Canada is better than the us
>>
Can't wait for England to leave and see it drown in their own bigotry. The whole world is to blame for their shortcomings. All they achieved was through piracy and forceful impositions. They can barely manage the influx of the refugees of the wars they started and the colonies they pillaged. They pay billions to a family they did not elect and pay homage to them like true vassals whenever they walk by their official residence in Westminster, yet EU is to blame. They won over 95% of the laws they voted in the EU but somehow the EU prevents their sovereignty. What a pathetic country indeed.
>>
>>689893331
kurwa
>>
>>689896363
Are you just sad that the UK crushed most of its enemies? and why should we take people in when we have our own spastics to worry about
>>
>>689896363
Where are you from btw
>>
>>689896363

All they achieved was through piracy and impositions? Wrong:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

The UK constantly tries to block EU laws and is outvoted. The royal family? What are you rambling about?

You clearly don't understand the issues around Brexit.
>>
>>689896736
he prob a Muslim or something. Now i sound like a arrogant retard.
>>
>>689896363
>Can't wait for England to leave
>England

Sound understanding there pal
>>
>>689897087
wot a pleb
>>
>>689896736
You won more than 2200 voted laws and regulations and lost less than 60.

If you can't research facts then how can I expect you to not be biased.

What a mongrel...
>>
>>689897087
Want to talk about the "United" Kingdom?
>>
>>689897832
It far more United Than The States
>>
>>689896676
I am not from England but I am from a country claimed by England. Got a problem with that?
>>
>>689897934
Sound argument there. "I am knee deep in shit but at least I am not swimming in it..."
>>
>>689896848
No problem dude. I don't have high expectations of you anyway.
>>
>>689898004
what one is that then. and why don't you leave
>>
>>689893331
For exit - you don't have to be a racist to see uncontrolled immigration as a threat to the NHS, school systems, public housing, etc.

For stay: There is no question that the British economy will go into a chaotic tailspin for at least a few years after Brexit.
>>
>>689896736
I don't have to understand your issues as I am not voting anyway.
>>
>>689897650
Great when you're on the winning side.

The UK has opposed 56 recent measures in the EU. In every instance the UK was outvoted. Clearly it's time to leave as UK and EU interests differ, nothing personal.
>>
>>689898315
We tried, but your propaganda kept us in...
>>
>>689898441
You did not lose the latest 56, you only lost 56 since you joined, fucktard.
>>
>>689898382
Finally that's less unbiased
>>
>>689893331
Nope. It's all a cluster fuck.

Basically, the undertone is if you fear immigration and want there to be stricter rules on it, vote leave. The payoff is the UK will be poor as shit for the next decade as we try to make new deals with planet Earth.

If you don't mind immigration as much, then remain, but the Schengen agreement stands.

All other stats attempt to cover up that this is all it's about.
>>
>>689898481
The first King of the UK was Scottish you idiot
>>
>>689898382
There will be an economic impact for a few years afterwards.

However, the UK will be stronger out in the long run. The EU is in decline, Paris and Frankfurt are terrified of us leaving.

Both Moody's and Blackrock forecast growth in revenue in competitiveness in London after Brexit.
>>
out or in we are forever fucked by ISLAM..Thanks Tony Blair
>>
>>689898441
Please vote leave. Seriously. You were never in it if not for the benefits of being part of it. As usual, you want everything without paying back. Maybe once you leave we can finally be independent manage our own oil reserves that you have been scrounging on.
>>
File: 1426173667656.jpg (42 KB, 256x259) Image search: [Google]
1426173667656.jpg
42 KB, 256x259
Disclosure; I'm for remain, heres why

>single market
Not only has German finance minister confirmed that the UK would not be eligible for access into the single market after brexit, but it would take possible DECADES for new trade agreements. For example TTIP, was introduced in 2011, its scheduled for talks to end in 2019/2020.

>immigration
Brexit would see a huge drop in immigrants from Eu, but a slight increase in immigrants from mid east, and North Africa, and guess what, those are the kind of immigrants that bring increases in crime, claim benefits, and don't pay taxes. The immigrants brexits would stop are Poles and Bulgarians, who, guess what, get shit jobs, that we don't want, contribute to the economy and pay their taxes. Financially speaking, we are better off with MORE in EU migration.

>All of turkey would move to the UK
Turkey applied to join the EU in 1987. It must fulfil 40 criteria in order to join the EU. Would you like to know how many they have fulfilled so far? ONE. At the current rate, they would join the EU at some point around year 3000. And then guess what? If any EU member votes against joining the EU, they can't...

And it gets better; Just yesterday, Turkey failed to meet the criteria for Visa free travel. So not only are they failing to become an EU member, they can't even fucking travel around it without a visa.

>Expats
The amount of UK expats is simply huge, a higher percentage than any other 1st world country. The future of all the UK citizens living in Spain, France, Germany, Italy and others could be in jeopardy. They could lose their right to live abroad instantly, if EU members decide, which they may well, in order to send a strong message to other countries considering leaving that its a shit idea, which it is.

Any actual rebuttals from a brexit shill here?

Go suck up more Murdoch propaganda, scum.
>>
>>689898690
UK is not a full signatory of the Schengen treaty. It's the sole reason Ireland was prevented from signing it also.
>>
>>689898891
oi cunt....the UK does not scrounge..it is the dirty mudslimes that we have stupidly let in scrounge.
>>
File: 1423453634978.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1423453634978.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>689898977

adding to this comment

here are a list of people who say remain is better: David Cameron,
Jeremy Corbyn,
Tim Farron,
George Osbourne, Ed Miliband,
Nick Clegg,
Gordon Brown,
Sir John Major,
Hilary Benn,
the IMF,
Barack Obama,
Justin Trudeau,
Sir Alan Sugar,
Sir Richard Branson,
Stephen hawking,
Iain Conn, CEO Centrica,
BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg,
Martin Lundstedt CEO of Volvo,
Michael Geoghegan former HSBC executive,
Lord Stuard Rose, M&S CEO,
Andrew Parker, head of MI5,
Sir Patrick Stewart,
Professor Brian Cox,
WWF,
RSPB

>And here is a contrast

The most popular figures who say brexit
Boris Johnson, Nigel Garage, Donald Trump, Katie Hopkins.

The fucking clowns are the brexiteers.
>>
>>689894416
>aint shit
HOL UP
>>
>>689899066
Wash you mouth when you talk about Scottish oil reserves.
>>
>>689898977
Word.
>>
>>689898977
Turkey isn't even in Europe and shouldn't be aloud to join
>>
>>689894832
Amazing how despite all of that, the UK is still a worse place to live.
>>
>>689899454

...thats exactly the point of my comment.
>>
>>689898977
Good points, but the majority that will vote leave does not even know what half those words mean. There is no point in voting to stay simply because it won't win. Just like the retarded americans when they voted in Bush Jr twice... It's all "Urr Durr we are great and I will be rich when I leave the EU" in their heads. Plebs...
>>
>>689898441

I've seen what these votes were, does any one want to know what Britain got outvoted on that made Nigel so mad?

They're all listed here: http://forbritain.org/measuring_britains_influence_council_ministers.pdf

Basically, its a lot of stuff about Britain not wanting to label genitically modified foods as such. Britain didn't want to transport livestock in more humane conditions, how britain wanted to feed its cows all sorts of shit and drugs and how it wasn't allowed to. Britain also doesn't like being told to get senior ministers to fill forms that sign of on billions of pounds of taxpayers money.

these aren't reasons worth leaving.
>>
>>689899594

>voting to stay because it won'g win

If you take all poll data, and compare and contrast it with data from Scottish referendum, remain should win by +/-5%

Every poll had Scotland out before the election, but guess what happened...

Go and vote, it counts.
>>
Europe is love Europe is shite

There's nothing good about the EU
>>
>>689898800
so those economists can be trusted but not all the ones saying Leave is economically bad... Funny that.
>>
>>689899912
Well, one good thing is the world gets to be entertained watching it decline.
>>
>>689899066
millions of British chavs have been sponging of the taxpayer for years.
>>
>>689899454
The concept of europe is a squiggly line drawn around a bit of land that sticks out the sea.

Besides, Europe is in Eurasia, and Turkey is in that as well. I for one can't wait for the day the European Union becomes the Eurasia Union.
>>
>>689899019
No, nor Sweden, but it is about the free movement of people which is what this whole thing is really about.
>>
>>689900101
People like that should be conscripted into the military. It could sort them out
>>
The funniest part for me is watching second generation English from former colonies supporting the Leave campaign so they can bring more of their relatives like the bangladeshi curry chefs campaign. lulz
>>
>>689893331
The case for brexit
>Vacuums can be as powerful as you want
>Can use inefficient lightbulbs again
>Can catch as many fish as we want
>don't have to pay membership fee anymore
>can stop the dirty immigrants
Arguments against brexit
>Would lose our right to freely travel across europe
>Would lose rights to medical treatment when on vacation etc
>would have to pay/follow rules to trade with EU anyway
>would probably trigger 2nd Scottish independence referendum if majority of scots vote against brexit but whole of UK vote for... Because one of the main arguments the UK government against Scottish independence was that they wouldn't be in the EU anymore. So if UK then vote out of EU anyway then scots who voted against independence to stay in the EU will be angry and want to vote for independence to join EU.... Then UK loses oil and the UK establishment looks like a joke for not only leaving the EU but also losing a 3rd of its landmass to the EU in the process
>some people like the smelly immigrants because they are immigrants too
>>
>>689900656
M8 curry chefs are useful refugees are not
>>
>>689900656
Im half former colony and half British
>>
>>689900456
What free movement? The part where you cannot deny entry but you can still deny access to benefits of citizens that pay your taxes? How aboit the big fucking signs you put in your airports advising people to claim refugee status? What a clusterfuck of a country. Make up your minds if you want an geriatric country to be proudly alone while the few taxes paid by the elderly goes to the Chav breeding machines...
>>
>>689901035
I agree that the chav thing is a major problem
>>
>>689900974
According to the Brexit argument you are a problem and an inconvenience bruv. The only difference is that you came from a country outside of the EU and you actually plan to settle and retire in the UK, thus getting back all that you pay in taxes whilst those that pay and retire elsewhere only get a fraction back from what they pay.
>>
To be honest, this argument amuses me because it just makes it even clearer how uneducated vast swathes of Britain are, despite having access to the best conditions to succeed since the second world war...
>>
>>689893331
>Biased
>Arguments
>>
>>689900866
Very useful. For many years it was a running joke, and now it's used as an argument. Oh, the lulz
>>
>>689898891
Nice glossing over the whole 'SNP predicts £10bil in revenue from North sea Oil this year, actual revenue is £35mil'. What's that, revenue was only 0.35% of the predicted amount? Pretty sure the UK would be perfectly fine with you keeping 'your' oil. Oh hang on, the Shetland islands, who have a greater claim than Scotland to the oil, wanted to remain in the UK anyway. Good effort you clown
>>
>>689901800
So much for the "United" part of the kingdom... LOL
>>
>>689901330
The Brexit argument doesn't apply to me.
>>
In or out, we can all agree about the euros
Fuck Wales , CMON ENGLAND
>>
>>689901800
Shetlands would prefer to join Norway you twit.

Anyway, if you read something called the 'news' you'd understand oil prices are going up again, and more north sea oil has been found.

Enjoy fracking taking over the English countryside :)
>>
>>689901800
The UK is stronger together
>>
>>689901684
Thats just life
>>
>>689902082
Forgot about that also. The country crumbling down economically and physically. Kek
>>
>>689902009
Of course not. When the word "migrant" is thrown around its definition is "European Union" national. Your parents were settlers, not migrants, right? KEK
>>
most in voters don't know enough / care enough to understand what they're voting for. EU is a dictatorship that's bringing down every country in it. Don't listen to the shills. this is our last chance.

(vote leave)
>>
>>689902648
One of my parents is British and the other is Caribbean. Migrant settler same fucking thing
>>
>>689901917
Indeed, it's a real shame>>689902082
No, they used their historical origins of Norway to try and push for a separate referendum to split from Scotland.
And even with the additional reserves found in the north sea, doesn't change the complete and utter failure to predict the oil revenue.
Also frakking the English countryside isn't my problem.
The sad thing is, from what I gather, most of the UK wanted Scotland to stay (apparently most of Scotland did too), but now there will be bad blood within the union for at least the next few years
>>
>In the EU negotiating trade deals , a chain is only as strong as its weakest link and we have fucking Romania (fucked up trade deal with Canada). Who do you trust more to get us a kushty trade deal, the British goverment or the Romanian goverment?
>The EU is a 28 nation standard, Britian is not a charity we are being weighed down by shit countries, picking up their bills for countries like Greece
>claims of protecting workers rights, women's right ect... Is bullshit they are talking like Britain will is a helpless third world country. We can sort that shit out for ourselfs
>when Turkey joins the EU there will be a bordrless zone between us and Syria/Iraq
I can go on all day about how much of political lead ballon the EU is but I want to celebrate the football now
>>
>>689902931
I can see you have no access to dictionaries. A settler has a right to claim land for free, a migrant simply moves from his place of birth to a different sovereign state or country.
>>
>>689903610
Ok thanks for the knowledge.
>>
>>689903793
No problem dude. I genuinely meant to help you understand.
>>
>>689904306
Im not the kind of person to get offended by stupid things.
>>
>>689904436
Fair play.
>>
from what I can gather the entire for campaign is "we may possibly be better off"
>>
File: image.jpg (358 KB, 1199x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358 KB, 1199x858
>>689898977
>>689899174
Don't listen to these Jews.
Europe is sinking!
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.