[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One week to go /b/! Which way are you voting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: Brexit.jpg (95 KB, 1540x1024) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
95 KB, 1540x1024
One week to go /b/! Which way are you voting?
>>
Hope we stay. Gonna vote to stay in
>>
>>689893055
Dubs, i agree.
>>
Amerifag here.. could you explain this?
>>
>>689892974
>>689893055
>>689893236
Kill yourself shitskin shill, anyone with a brain will vote leave
>>
>>689893253
In the UK we're having a vote next week on whether we should stay in the European Union or become an independent country again.
>>
>>689892974
Out out out.
>>
>>689893253
Aus fag here, I second this
>>
they did not even change their money to euro while in the eu, i dont see what difference leaving or staying would make.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 196x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 196x255
Who gives a fuck, all of Europe is gonna be the new Middle East within the next 10 years, if that.

Either way, you're all fucked. Enjoy your IEDs, yuropoors
>>
ok, What is the point of leaving the European Union? why become an independent country?
>>
>>689892974
Voting out, makes more sense to fucking push everyone else of the boat and grab the last life boat.
>>
>>689892974
The UK leaving the EU, will evolve to a break down of the EU therefore the European system that we know today will cease. Perhaps WW3 if the russians take advantage of this tense situation. God bless you all.
>>
>>689893604
They make 55% of our own laws and we cannot make there's as it is made by a "Unellected" board of European people run by the Germans. We barely run our own country anymore.
>>
>>689893806
Dodge migrants quotas lol.
>>
>>689893806
cos the EU is taking all of our money and fucking us over, plus sending all there good for nothing peice of shit immigrants
>>
>>689893904
No offence but the russians are not stupid enough to kill themselves over something so petty, maybe ISIS but even russia isnt that stupid to be Muslim
>>
>>689893922
didnt know that, well then vote to leave eu if its shit in there.
>>
>>689892974
fuck EU, FUCK MERKEL, FUCK HOLLAND, FUCK BRUSEL, FUCK FUCKFUCFKCUFKCUFK and FUCK DONALD TUSK!
>>
American here. I would vote leave. Being in the EU seems to me like being Germany's bitch. They are trying to absolve their past sins by accepting refugees. Fuck them. They are ruining europe. Britain doesn't need to accept refugees because Germans want to feel "morally right" now.
>>
>>689893806
Well if you go on historical statistics, countries have always done better as independent countries.

America - got independence from Britain and became the most powerful country in the world
Britain - had the largest empire ever when independent
Japan - went through about 300 years of pure isolation and became extremely advanced because of it

Even now, in the top 10 economies in the world there are only two countries from the EU - Britain and Germany. Germany practically own the EU and so really Britain are the only normal EU country with a strong economy hence why people think we should leave as they're tying us down from our potential.

That's one thought. Another is to say we're a pretty damn small country. Yes Japan are about the same size and the 3rd largest economy in the world but they are also massively self-sustaining whereas we rely highly on trade so really depends on the perspective you take.

At the end of the day, no one really knows what will happen if we stay or leave.
>>
>>689893806
What? Because the EU is a highly corrupt gang that wants to drag the UK down to its shit level.
>>
>>689893818
It's not the UK's responsibility to keep all those other shit countries full of entitled subhuman scum afloat.
>>
>>689894185
i'm german, and nobody i know gives a single shit about feeling morally right.
it's all the fucking politicians and since most people ALWAYS vote the same partie it never changes. civil war when?
>>
>>689893604
If you think the EU is just about what currency a nation uses you are so ill informed that your opinion is totally useless.

I started out as an Inner, I genuinely thought the EU would be a force for good, not just in the UK but right across Europe. Sadly this has not come to pass and the EU is now the anchor that drags Europe down.

The EU has spectacularly failed to address its one €uro-crisis and has done absolutely nothing to effectively address the Immigrant crisis - in both cases all it has done is kick the can down the road and hope the problem goes away.

The CFP led to millions of tons of wasted fish, dangerously declining fish stocks and the environmental rape of the North Sea, and the decimation of Britain's fishing fleet.. The CAP has driven food prices up, seen disgusting levels of waste, and added hundreds of "food mile" to a typical weekly shop - so increasing environmental damage.

I could still be convinced to vote In. But I would need:
1) The EU to demonstrate that it understand the concerns regarding the Free Movement of people.
2) The EU to demonstrate that it understands the concerns regarding the ongoing migrant crisis.
3) The EU to demonstrate that it understands why much of the European electorate in concerned about the ongoing and increasing democratic deficit within the EU.
4) The EU to demonstrate that it is willing to manage the €uro with the whole of the EU in mind, and not just care about German exports.
5) The EU to stand up to the financial technocrats that have raped both democracy and sovereignty in Greece and in Italy.
6) The EU to demonstrate that it cares more for the Rights and Interests of its citizens than it does for the interests of "the market".

If that does not happen I will be voting Out. based on who I talk to at work etc I would imagine its going to be around 55-60% Out and 40-45% In.
>>
>>689894388
That's every country lol.

The choice of leaders are shit, you have to vote someone in so just vote the popular one.
>>
File: 373491.gif (75 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
373491.gif
75 KB, 320x350
I hope you lot leave. I want to see the EU crumble for the failed project it had became. And of course because it will create a shit storm amongst all the politicians. Not just Britain, but any normal EU country.
>>
>>689894621
i'm pretty sure merkel won her last election though.
no way anyone would be retarded enough to vote for her again.
>>
>>689894441
#AngelaMerkelFTW

E.g. Last year she goes "Britain is shit, look at all the migrants we're taking, take more migrants Britain"
1 month later - migrants cause terror in Germany
Angela Merkel "we're closing our borders"
>>
>>689892974
GTFO
>>
>>689894368
Completely Agree
>>
>>689894798
Why the fuck are you having a go at me? Where in my OP did I say I want to stay or leave?

This is mainly a post for discussion and allow people who are still undecided (still about 20% or people) to get more insight for next week.
>>
>>689893379
Get the fuck out of northern Ireland you British cunts
>>
>>689892974
If Europeans want UK privileges, then they better get British nationality after a 4-year period test living in the country. The Irish better agree with us, after we build a real border between Ireland and North Ireland. The German Empire that you call European Union has been poisoning the United Kingdom since Day 1. There's not much to add to this discussion. UK OUT!
>>
But what about all the fucking packie fucks? It's alright getting rid of the European scum but it doesn't solve the problem that we're still gonna be stuck with these dirty 3rd world terrorists.
>>
>>689894932
i think he just wanted to tell you that he is voting to leave the eu.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 471x312
>>689894368

>other countries full of sub humans afloat
>meanwhile in the UK

Hahahaha nice one Ahmed
>>
>>689895018
How about you get out of Britan you Irish Cunts
>>
>>689893922
>We barely run our own country anymore
That's not the EU's fault entirely. You should have never allowed as many Arabic and African immigrants as you did. You should have never elected so many leftists as you did.
>>
>>689895082
This is so true.

EU = German Empire

I planning on voting out but the main thing I'm scared about is the IRA starting up again...
>>
File: recruiting-poster.jpg (11 KB, 197x255) Image search: [Google]
recruiting-poster.jpg
11 KB, 197x255
>>689895194
>>
>>689895210
We have said we would let around 3,000 immigrants by 2020, We are limiting the amount that come in, the problem is the Illegals
>>
leave. gone through the pro's & con's countless times. This countries future needs us to leave
>>
File: Brexit.jpg (166 KB, 952x688) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
166 KB, 952x688
!
>>
The sad thing is ever since the British Empire collapsed patriotism in the UK has been plummeting.

Just look at America in comparison. They love their country. Flags on every home. American propaganda everywhere. Everyone wanting to stay in America.

Britain is so multicultural now that no one cares about our culture and heritage anymore. It makes me really sad as it has just made our country a horrible place to live as no one is happy.

Now by all means I don't want the British Empire to start again but I want to get our patriotism back again. Just look how happy everyone was for the Queen's birthday last weekend. I'm hoping leaving the EU will bring that back and people will be proud to say they're British again.
>>
File: CbiY68NXqHRyX53BBhm52b.jpg (55 KB, 750x536) Image search: [Google]
CbiY68NXqHRyX53BBhm52b.jpg
55 KB, 750x536
>>689895525
>>
>>689892974
>>
>>689893055
u best be trollin, nigga
>>
>>689895525
Its close however, we dont say inchs a lot, mainly meters or CM or MM or Um so forth, Pint's yes Yards no Foot off and on. Acre not really unless in the country, Mile yes but only when working out distances not the math with them.
>>
Don't care because i don't live in that shit tier country anymore.
>>
>>689892974
You should leave this sinking boat before it's too late
>>
File: Anti_eu.png (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Anti_eu.png
16 KB, 500x500
'cus I'm not a fucking moron.
>>
>>689895695
Shut up you idiot, nationalism is retarded, it makes no logical sense.
I'm not even some liberal faggot who believes in multiculturalism, but nationalism is just dumb.
>>
>>689892974
I'll stay out of this debate, if you stay out of our gun law debate.
>>
Quick Poll:

How many people want to leave because they hate either David Cameron or Angela Merkel?
>>
>>689894368
Wasn't UK and France the first ones packed full of sandniggers even before refugees flooded Europe? Also Germany with its turk niggers.
>>
>>689896165
Liberal Faggot detected
>>
File: 1546541684.png (174 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
1546541684.png
174 KB, 300x227
>>689892974
>>
>>689894234
>Even now, in the top 10 economies in the world there are only two countries from the EU - Britain and Germany

France, Italy too u dumbass
>>
>>689893295
Way to prove your rationality.
>>
>>689895210
Leftists? Like David Cameron?
>>
>>689893658
Eurabia, formally known as Europe.

Official language: Arabic

Official religion: Islam

Government: Caliphate

Capital: New Medina (London)

Origins: Beginning in 2014, the leftists of England and the rest of Europe chose not engage the wise and all-powerful ISIS on the battlefield. This played perfectly into their hands. Under the guise of refugees, these brave jihadists began to invade and occupy former infidel lands. It was at this time that former England sought to leave the former European Union. However, they remained and was forced by former Germany to accept greater numbers of refugees. Had former England left the former EU, our path to victory would have been much more difficult. By the will of Allah and their sheer numbers, they were able to topple the infidels by July of 2017. Thankfully Big Satan (America) elected Hillary Clinton as president. In order to not appear islamophobic (and after a sizeable donation to the Clinton Foundation) America did not get involved and Allah's will prevailed.
>>
honestly its Nationalism that leads to situations like Hitler,Stalin,Mussolini,Mao Tse-Tung so rethink Nationalism its gotten people who shouldn't be in power in it
>>
>>689895695
Every fucking weekday a schoolchild in the US pledges allegiance to the flag before they start they're day. Fuck US-style patriotism: I don't want that kind of shit here.
>>
Paying millions of pounds to sell out your country to unelected beurocrats, lose power which has caused the EU to dictate a large amount of your laws, not have a say for yourself at the world trade organization, and have an open door immigration policy to millions of people who could earn benefits just by landing on your soil for a few months with no education whatsoever.

YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED IF YOU DON'T LEAVE.
>>
>>689896756
Have you ever thought for yourself? Or just parroted conspiracy bullshit from stuff you've seen from Fox News?
>>
>>689893806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0LEtW_6sI
>>
>>689896756
*West and Northwestern Europe. South has always been niggers. Guess it's time to move to east and chill with Czechs and Polaks.
>>
>>689896790
Leave/Stay will make no changes to immigration. Leave are just hammering at the subject because they know their supporters are fucking racists who wanna hear that shit.
>>
>>689896768
Unpatriotic fools like you are the reason the west is such a degenerate place. Pride and devotion to ones country is a requirement- There is no room for mixed loyalties, and those who would abandon their country. Die in a hole.
>>
Gerfag here. Would vote leave if I could. We don't own the EU. The bureaucrats own the EU and Germany is paying for it. Gerexit!
>>
>>s picture describes it perfectly UK is Europe's bitch getting penatrated. :D Either way i am voting to stay in.
>>
>>689892974
Leave
>>
>>689895018
They voted to be British in the 70s.
>>
We're fucked either way but I sure as shit don't like the idea of a Boris lead Tory party running this country unregulated. I really struggle to believe that the main figureheads campaigning for Leave are doing this for the benefit of anyone other than themselves.
>>
>>689896911
What is uranium one?
>>
>>689897049
Dexit. Also, Nexit from the Netherlands!
>>
>>689896756
Fucking
Kek
>>
For those of you saying "leave", can you give any legit reasons that would actually benefit your country?
>>
File: 1291345517501.jpg (13 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
1291345517501.jpg
13 KB, 200x196
>>689896345
I do.
>>
>>689896911
>Or just parroted conspiracy bullshit from stuff you've seen from Fox News?
You people are a broken fucking record. It's still better than getting your news from a comedy channel.
>>
>>689897558
Independence.
>>
>>689897558
They can say they are free and get fucked. But at least they get fucked as they think they are free. Lol. They claim pakis, but they had 'em even before crisis. They think that paying benefits to immigrants is so bad, but most of the immigrants actually work and pay more taxes back on it, that will draw them away.

I mean, EU is fucking shit, but it's still better for the UK to stay.

I also barely care, it's just my idea and I don't live there.
>>
>>689893253
You how your Declaration of Independence includes offences by the King? Well some of those same offences are why we're having a referendum:

He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world: (we can't sign free trade deals on our own)

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent: (they set minimum VAT levels)

For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences: (victims of the EWA)

He has plundered our seas

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people. (Cameron's failed renegotiation)
>>
>>689897742
And how does that benefit the UK?
>>
>>689892974
EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT! EXIT!
>>
>>689897558
Can control our own borders, better economy, cheaper trade within UK, MUCH easier and cheaper to trade with other countries. You could google this for yourself you lazy git
>>
>>689897869
>cheaper to trade with other countries.
How does this make sense? Also how big can your domestic trade be? You're just a bunch of inbreds on a island.
>>
>>689897781
In other words, vote Leave, Britain! Lets run our own country!

If Americans, Ausies, Kiki's and Canadians can just about survive without joining the EU, so can we!
>>
>>689897755
If you don't live here then don't give your opinion. OP asked for those who are voting
>>
>>689892974
I going to vote for trump
>>
>>689895210
How does letting Africans give the unelected EU commission it's law making powers? They're unrelated
>>
You dont have the balls to leave this party! Once Great Brittain was really Great, but now?
>>
britfags pls leaf
>>
>>689898044
I don't care, but inbred fuck. Import some dentists before you open your shitbreathbox.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 839x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 839x523
I was on the fence but now I'm all in
>>
>>689892974
I gotta give a small speech about it. But I seriously don't know what information I should give. Probably just going to go through a bunch of different articles and summarize them.

Hope you guys vote leave and the EU starts falling apart or goes back to what it was supposed to be.

>>689893658
>all of Europe
probably only from the iron curtain west. Eastern europeans actually have a spine.
>>
>>689897964
>Well what kind of country is the UK?
>An Importing country.
>Compare us to Germany since they're the biggest country in the EU.
>What are they?
>An exporting country.
>Who does the UK leaving affect the most
>Germany.
>If they mess with us, we stop buying their cars etc. they lose £billions from lost trade.
>They have to make deals with us to trade.
>We get deals we massively benefit from.
>We become stronger.
>>
I'm an Irish and I want to know, what are the main arguments for and against and how will it affect me?
>>
>>689898184
The EU took away the Great of Great Britain.

Leaving the EU will make Britain Great again!
>>
File: 1460945774681.jpg (46 KB, 442x284) Image search: [Google]
1460945774681.jpg
46 KB, 442x284
So if they stay they
1) keep the economy stable with restrictions from the EU on what they can do?
2) Can't contorl borders and will probably turn into Germany
3) Crime rates will increase

ect..ect..ect..
Pretty much Germany and Sweden

If they Exit
Nobody fucking knows how they will end up
people think they won't be able to handle it and fuck up economically ect...ect...ect...

So if they stay they are fucked
If they leave they are either fucked or become "le big boy country" but either way help with the Mudslime population.

Did I do gud guys?
>>
>>689895018
>Ireland is a shithole theocracy where raped women are forced to carry to term
Sure, you should have your independence you fucking animals.
>>
>>689897964
Have you done any research into countries that will be affected other than Britain?
>>
>>689898375
>>If they mess with us, we stop buying their cars etc. they lose £billions from lost trade.
Nigga you serious? Germany will probably sell them for 1.5 times the price and you'll still buy them regardless. Your car industry isn't close to be self sufficient and most of your cars suck ass anyway. With the exception of sports cars.
>>
>>689895018
>Acting like we want Ireland

We are only in northern Ireland because those of you who aren't inbred cucks voted it to be so
>>
>>689892974
Tbh I hope that UK goes out.
That would lead to colapse of EU....It would be serious shitstorm over whole political scene, many incidents and craps.
Also other part of Europe would be a lot less American partners, UK and USA are the ones, other part of EU doesnt give a fuck about USA.
Also Russia would be involved in new EU and it could turn out really good but the chances are it will colapse in 10 years.
>>
>>689899376
No, we just trade with Japan more instead. Simples.
>>
>>689899725
Do you really think a political ploy will stop people from buying better quality cars? Russia tried to ban European car sales. That went great, lmao
>>
>>689899859
and the rooskies are tight with gooks
>>
>>689892974
I will vote leave so we can have a referendum i Scotland again, take back our oil reserves control from England and join the EU as a sovereign country whilst England drowns in their own shitstorm. Ahhh, bliss...
>>
>>689893295

>Can't even spell 'without'

Why are you voting? You have naught but the slightest of idea of how economics work.
>>
>>689899376
There are no UK car makers anymore. They are all owned by foreign conglomerates. What a pitiful country that calls things made by others their own... LOL
>>
File: 325234563.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
325234563.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>689893658
>>689896756
>>
>>689897781
Texan here.

Well written.
I understand more now.
>>
>>689900256
Noble? Not that they function as cars
>>
File: Let me.gif (176 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
Let me.gif
176 KB, 267x199
>>689894234
>Japan - After going through about 300 years of pure isolation they had to open up to trade or become a colony like china.
You just named a country that grew BECAUSE of opening up to others.
>>
>>689892974
Postal Voted Remain yesterday.
21, soon 22, got a decent job, but want nice toys. Not up for a min. 3 yr reccesion (what all economists, even pro-brexit, say)
We may be better off in 7-15years, but I doubt it. That is the only legit argument
>>
>>689900256
having pride in the fact that your country produces metal blocks with wheels

>please leave /o/
>>
>>689892974
oh for fuck's sake stay in people! The Euro and Pound Sterling will both fall in value if Brxit happens, not to mention future plans for a united Europe as well. Think about it! A Federalized Europe that has an economy larger than the USA with united healthcare, laws, and people! 'Cmon, UK, stay in!!! There is soooooo much you all can do together!
>>
>>689893055
Have fun being raped by the refugees
>>
>>689893983
so your either a dumb chav on benefits or a basement dweller. please kill yourself you fucking waste of breath
>>
>>689894164
calm down there you arent even old enough to vote
>>
>>689901003
United healthcare is killing the NHS. We offer free healthcare so all of europe comes to the UK to steal it.
>>
>>689896044
yes you are
>>
>>689901442
you read too many tabloids kid
>>
>>689901659
We arent the only country with free healthcare you fuckwit
>>
>>689900095
Enjoy being fisted by Brussels bureaucrats and dragged down as Europe crashes.
>>
>>689901938
Enjoy paying more tax and more for food because no subsidies for british farmers from europe.
please stop being dumb if you can
>>
>>689901442
Refugees from the EU or refugees from a country you sponsored the bombing of?
>>
>>689901659
A united healthcare with excellent guidelines can be amazing!

>>689901842
This /b/ro is right, though. The UK is not the only county with healthcare.

If the UK stays in and promotes a federalized government and it is accepted a United Europe will, not if - WILL, have a larger Economy, more higher educated people, better healthcare system, space program, diverse population, and more fully funded programs than the USA.

Stay in for a better tomorrow!
>>
Basically a bunch of xenophobes who've never voted or read a newspaper have heard that if we leave they'll be less immigrants. There'd be about the same because thats nothing to do with Brussels. Basically no countries would want to trade with us and it gives the government more power. I think its fairly likely we'll stay but if we leave the countries fucked twice as much anyway
>>
Please leave noone likes you because you behave like little kids who wanna get treated better than their siblings cause they are 'special'
>>
>>689901003
Baited successfully
>>
>>689903555
The best will be: You gotta check them in dover and can't send them back through EU of they say no
Good Luck with all refugees who will come because who wouldn't go to a country whivh can't send you back

> Refugee Crisis: Solved - send all to England
>>
>>689903769
Ever heard of the plane? Great invention.
>>
>>689904066

Ever heard of the costs?
But surely a tax raise of 5-8% is payable for each englishman

how is your average loan? about 2000 €¿
>>
>>689903769
That never actually occurred to me but thats so plausible. The fact is immigration has nothing to do with Brussels its our own government that determines that. Even if it did all these "Muslamic rapeugees" would still be coming here because the countries they immigrate from arn't from Europe...I dont expect the right wing to show intelligence but at least the left has the right intentions. However misguided they may be.
>>
>>689903769
Big problem with this. The UK border extends to the coast of France. We control the whole English Channel. Hence why there was a massive problem last year as Britain wouldn't let migrants into the country so they were stuck at the border, i.e. France.
>>
Remain, of course.

I'd love to see voting intention plotted against IQ. It's all the Sun reading halfwits wanting to leave.
>>
>>689902055
I'm not a poor basement dweller like you, I can afford it. Not that costs will change significantly anyway
>>
>>689895273
Why would IRA start up if we voted out? I don't know much about the troubles
>>
>>689896756
/thread
>>
>>689896247
I think it's funny how all the lefties bash on Cameron but when it comes to the EU referendum they're all agreeing with him, he's unreliable when it's not the referendum but if he wants to stay in the referendum it makes a difference?
>>
>>689902055
Not all of us are chavs living on benefits and have enough money to pay these things. We don't however want to pay for you and your 12 kids to live though you inbred scum
>>
>>689893295
Yeah right, vote for next 7 - 10 years of insecurity and higher prices if you wish - idiot
>>
>>689897869
hurr durr better econnummy
You have literally no idea what you are talking about. Even leave say it will negatively effect our economy in the short term. And literally every major economic body has said it will stunt our growth beyond that.
We already control our own borders. Any trade deals renegotiated with the EU (which we will need) will include free movement of european citizens anyway.
Inside the EU we have much greater sway with getting deals that benefit us.
It's a shame people who know so little will be allowed to vote
>>
>>689892974
I hope vrits will vote out. It is the best option for europe and them.
>>
>>689898278
You are on the side of reason and logic
>>
>>689896768
US citizen here. Born and raised. At the age of fucking five I realized you could be born anywhere and stopped saying the pledge. The peer pressure is retarded. ROTC was a little awkward. American patriotism is mostly just lip service or idiots in the south. And good are there a lot of idiots around here.
>>
Only ultragays vote for brexit - fact! If you go, you blow. Come at me fags!
>>
seeing a lot of people here saying leave.
this tells me to vote stay because you're all either trolls or morons.
>>
>>689905442
Do you want to lose your sovereignty? Have you READ some of the shit Angela is proposing? Like removing article 50 from the Treaty of Lisbon?
>>
VOTE STAY! TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER!
>>
Voting remain cause i'm capable of logical thought.
>>
File: euro chart.png (62 KB, 1374x1245) Image search: [Google]
euro chart.png
62 KB, 1374x1245
Pretty sure the only good thing about leaving is not having to deal with Turkey. However, that's enough on it's own. I fucking despise Turkey.
>>
1. Jobs

Around 3.5 million British jobs are directly linked to British membership of the European Union’s single market – 1 in 10 British jobs.

2. Exports & investment

The EU buys over 50 per cent of UK exports (54 per cent of goods, 40 per cent of services).
Over 300,000 British companies and 74 per cent of British exporters operate in other EU markets.
American and Asian EU firms build factories in Britain because it is in the single market.

3. Trade

The EU negotiates trade agreements with the rest of the world. Outside the EU Britain would have to renegotiate trade deals alone. While the EU is the world’s largest market, a UK outside the EU would not be a high priority for other counties to negotiate a trade deal.

4. Consumer clout

British families enjoy lower mobile phone roaming charges, lower credit card fees, cheaper flights and proper compensation when flights are delayed or cancelled. These sorts of benefits could not be achieved by Britain alone.

5. Clean environment

Through commonly agreed EU standards, national Governments have achieved improvements to the quality of air, rivers and beaches. Good for Britain and good for Britons holidaying or living abroad!

6. Power to curb the multinationals

The EU has taken on multinational giants like Microsoft, Samsung and Toshiba for unfair competition. The UK would not be able to do this alone.

7. Freedom to work and study abroad – and easy travel

1.4 million British people live abroad in the EU. More than 14,500 UK students took part in the European Union’s Erasmus student exchange scheme in 2012-13. Driving licences issued in the UK are valid throughout the EU.
>>
>>689892974

If we stay: Nothing will change, everything will be exactly the same as it is

If we leave: Nobody fucking knows, we could be alright, but we could become the worlds first forth world country, where everybody has to lick their shoes for sustenance

so in short, i don't care
>>
>>689906168
The british parliament is already sovereign, you're buying into nonsense.
Even if Merkel wanted to remove article 50 (the law allowing members to leave) which I'm not saying she does, she doesnt have the power. To do so would require agreement from all member states.
>>
>>689892974
Postal voters (me) voted about a month ago , i voted OUT , anyone who votes in is a brainwashed BBC fuckwit
>>
Voting out because I'm not a brainwashed sheep
>>
>>689906465
The Turks are not joining this decade and probably not even the next.
They fail to meet any of the prerequisits for membership and are moving further away from them under Erdogan
>>
>>689893806
£350,000,000 A FUCKIN DAY , are you kidding ? only us and Germany supporting rest of europe (spanish roads , lazy french farmers/fishermen , about 90% of Greece)
>>
>>689893604
>they
F U C K O F F
U
C
K
O
F
F

you know fucking nothing
>>
>>689893922

The EU accounts for 6% of British laws, you dumb, miserable, north-east council estate inhabiting cunt.
>>
>>689893658
enjoy being shot, amerifat
>>
>>689906806
You're a fucking idiot, voting out doesnt help us in the slightest! we need to work together with other countries if we are to get anywhere in the future. nobody wants to trade with the UK if we are on our own. Most of the time people fucking hate us but since we're in the EU we have more influence to trade with more countries. But please do carry on being one of those "Out of the EU because i want 3year + recession"
>>
>>689894368
Give this man a fuckin cigar , he gets it !
>>
>>689906806
>>689906808
The only reason to vote leave is if you believed the bullshit fed to you buy Boris and Gove
Congratulations on being worse than brainwashed -outright retarded.
>>
File: 1465798528110.jpg (87 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465798528110.jpg
87 KB, 640x640
Everyone knows the election will be rigged for the stay in side
>>
>>689907143

Quite seriously, if you vote leave, you are asking Boris Johnson to negotiate Britain's settlement with the EU.

And that man definitely has ordinary people at heart.
>>
All these stupid people saying voting out will reduce immigrant quotas, or that it will save us money, all these stupid in voters saying that leaving will bring an end to the nation through massive debt...This vote is purely about whether you want the British people to be able to vote alone on any subject without outside influence. You're not voting to keep filthy dirty mudslime immigrants out, or to flood the UK with progressive culture diversifying immigrants, you're voting to decide whether we get to decide what we do, or a large group of unelected politicians from the EU gets to decide what we do.
>>
who cares, democracy died when frenchs said representative governments were the same as democracy, and illiterates said "hell yeah"

french revolution a.k.a. how we replaced kings by corporations
>>
Been BRITISH is all about Inches,Centimeters,Meters,Miles,Pints,Liters WHAT EVER WE FUCKING WANT AND WHICH EVER IS EASIER WHEN WE MEASURE SHIT !!!!!!!!
>>
>>689893295
Sure, with a brain. You do understand that this will cost billions to the UK due to EU contracts. Exporting products while become harder and you will lose money on it. Also the backup you financiale get from the EU will go away. So when yiur country is bankrupt no-one is there to help you. But hey, thank god i am Dutch and not a UK fag who thinks that this will solve all their problems.>>689893922
>>
>>689907290

I'm actually glad to see so many angry out voters on /b/. There were so many cybernats on here before the Scottish referendum too, and look how that went.

/b/ probably couldn't pick the winning candidate in Nazi Germany, never mind in 2016.
>>
>>689895210
>being this wrong on every point

Britain has not had a truely left of centre government for like 30 years.
And theres many less immigrants than you assume. Plus 99% of them are chill
>>
>>689907292
Its nice to see people who can actually see things logically
>>
>>689900755

Trading isn't a problem you fucking moron
>>
>>689907124
You are a moron , do you honestly think nobody will sell us anything ? do you honestly think people will not buy our stuff. Must be right i mean nobody trades with Switzerland right ? Oh that will be Switzerland with the highest GDP of any country in Europe. BBC faggot
>>
>>689893922
>>689907086
This is exactly what I imagined when I
read it
>>
>>689907304
Next time turn up to the ballots when your MEP election is up. The EU assembly is elected in full and the voting share is determined by the population of each country. Smaller countries get fucked, and UK, Germany and France can outvote any other EU country. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>689907292
True say.
Gove literally wrote a book on privatising the NHS, and people think the EU is what threatens our health service. It boggles my mind
>>
>>689895082
its kinda nice to know us amerifags arent the only one suffering, and we can talk and just get things off our chest
>>
>>689907620
I especially liked the argument for Brexit of your beloved Dyson inventer, who complained that he had to sell his vacuums with the power plug of the country it was being sold in. Because all EU countries will buy power plig adaptors to buy english... Tard
>>
>>689907395
Oh no im an americunt so not a voter at all but i listen to the BBC and the amount of bias they put on the air for the stay in side makes it clear thats what the true powers that be want so it'll happen regardless how the election turns out they'll just fudge it like in US
>>
>>689907124
>nobody wants to trade with the UK if we are on our own

HAH!

So Japan, Germany and France will want to stop selling massive amounts of cars here? Electronics? Beer? The myriad of other imported stock?
>>
File: 1455548479427.gif (4 MB, 293x164) Image search: [Google]
1455548479427.gif
4 MB, 293x164
I couldn't be bothered to read it all, but hear an ignorant American out.

TL,DR: Secede from the union.

I didn't know that there was an official European Union, I had spent my life believing that it was a loose collection of mostly powerless titles bandying about each others names for the sake of convincing Russia they're a team and shouldn't be invaded one by one. Perhaps it shows I'm no historian. But there's just no way England, I'm assuming your talking about England despite the use of the union jack, isn't being held back by being a part big that. I always wondered why the everyday Brit seemed so wonderfully balanced between liberal and conservative, and yet their policies seem to reflect the most preposterously left leaning ideals. Clearly the EU feels like the can do whatever they feel like to its little island nation for as long as it wants and not expect them to say fuck off and handle your own mess. Take a page outta ya kid's book , pop.
>>
>>689896165
Merkel get out!
>>
>>689892974
Not this shit again. Seriously, who gives a fuck? It wouldn't make a difference either way, Europe and the UK will still be fucked by refugees, the only thing that will change is that Brits won't have "European Union" on their passports.
>>
>>689892974
Want to study abroad so in.
>>
>>689893806
because the EU is turning into a super state which is more like an E.U.S.S.R than a E.U.S.Pushing continental values on Britain. The majority of rights that the E.U has implemented were initially introduced by the british in britain such as women's rights,workers rights etc and as such they pre-date the rights that the eu implemented/copyied from Britain. It is not the governments job to try and control its citizens it is the goverments job to provide a framework in which society can function. Britain does the later the rest of yurope does the former, which is why they are such a shit state. They have also penalised London financially because "they are too successful" compared to other EU member capitals such as Frankfurt and Paris.

Vote leave take back control of Britain.
>>
>>689897003
Do British people say " if ______ happens I'm moving to Russia" like Americans threaten to move to Canada?
>>
>>689892974
Ouuuuut
>>
>>689908141
Refugees are not even close to the biggest problems in the world right now so I really don't give a shit.
>>
>>689908288
No because we aren't retarded. We say what normal people would say: "I hope popular opinion changes by the time of the next election."

At worst people complain about the system like your guys' Berniefags.
>>
File: consider_the_following.gif (2 MB, 416x320) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.gif
2 MB, 416x320
>>689908332

Aparentpy it's cool to make fun of them. Canadork here, we recieved a shitload of refugees in responce to blowing up thier fucking home. Also not much has changed really culturewise and they are pretty nice people.
>>
>>689908452
Don't be disingenuous. We don't buck up and give it the stiff upper lip, we passively hope things will improve while accepting every awful thing that happens, secure in our pitiful powerlessness. We stay silent not out of stoicism but out of fatalism and resignation.
>>
>>689894047
he was mistaken
That figure is intentionally inaccurate and has been pushed by some sly politicians
>>
US fag here, I urge you guys to leave.
>>
Nigel farage is a retarded cuck, he was an EU MP and achieved nothing
>>
>>689894185
you know nothing
>>
>>689908626
Fucking mobile... sorry for the shit tier spelling.
>>
>>689907620
Okay so think about it this way, we the UK are currently working along side German and France and so on with other members of the EU. So if we leave you expect them to trade with us fairly? Oh we left and we arent helping you financially anymore but please do trade with us fairly? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>689908668
That's not really anything to do with his question. I was just saying people don't threaten to move elsewhere and even if the government promises this will be a "once in a lifetime decision," people will be asking for another referendum scheduled in 5 years.
>>
>>689893922
I'm so fucking tired of this argument. Its not as if the EU are making laws to purposely spite us, and if we weren't in the EU it's not like you would personally have any more of a say in our laws. Either way its some cunts who are better than you telling you what to do, it might as well benefit people on an international level
>>
Out, because for some reason polish farmworkers are more important than indian software engineers
>>
>>689908071
We will not take anything from your truely ignorant view.
It barely made coherent sense let alone being a well reasoned argument for any one path to take.
>>
>>689907979
They will sell it to us but for at a higher price! Since we wont be working along side them financially they need to get the money from somewhere so the value of the pound will drop and there will be nothing we can do because we will have to rely on them for imports! Where as currently we are working together and we are actually growing financially! Why is it that when things are going well there has to be a minority that wants to fuck things up for the rest of us
>>
>>689895915
Not that this really matters, but pints are only really used as a colloquialism for drinks, pretty much everything is measured in liters now
>>
>>689908940
And I'm saying that come what may, people here just accept being shat on. We'd wander into the gas chambers if we were told that that was just the way things are. We'd snort derisively at any teenagers that said it was a bad idea as well, shaking our heads knowingly as we shook the executioner's hand.
>>
>>689908939
America would if we don't do something stupid like elect Hillary.
>>
Why is it that the people voting out don't understand that if we leave the value of the pound will drop significantly? "Oh lets leave and be financially screwed"
>>
>>689901442
>refugees

You realize Brexit will have zero impact on British refugee/immigration policy, right?

And even if restrictions on how much Britain could restrict were passed in the EU, Britain's in a position to negotiate itself out of them.
>>
>>689908724
Fuck off
>>
>>689909245
Because apparently people's idea of being shat on varies drastically. It's almost like people's solutions to being shat on are divided into 2.5 major political parties like every other nation in Europe.
>>
>>689908940
But it isn't up for the government to decide on a referendum if we leave and decide we want another one, the problem would be the EU not letting us back in
>>
>>689892974
IN! I REMAIN!!!
>>
>>689908940
Question asked here. Every time something happens here in America people are like "I'm gonna move to Canada." And I'm just like "bye Felecia". Just wondering where your people threaten to go. Also think the world should try to play nice with Russia and not fear it. Don't bow down to it. Just respect it and build a relationship. They would be a good ally to have.
>>
>>689909570
We would probably also move to Canada
>>
>>689909570
Rich people go to other countries just like everywhere if they're getting taxed too much and stuff, a lot of them live in Spain and that sort of thing.

But the average middle class person doesn't really threaten to move anywhere to be honest. We have nowhere to go if we wanted to.
>>
>>689909570
the people who want to leave the EU have no where to go. They want a little britain, by themselves. they don't want to live anywhere else, or talk to the neighbours. Those who want to Remain (the sensible ones who understand economics, world politics, free trade adn social rights) could move anywhere else, although in europe they would have to learn another language, and post british exit they might not have the right to move anywhere.
>>
>>689907753
>an election that works on proportional representation is worth having...
>turnout is about 35% because everyone knows it's hopeless
>A third of the people elected are absolutely anti EU in the first place and are only there as a protest vote
>implying Germany and France want what's best for the UK...
>>
England shouldn't leave the EU, the EU should kick them out. They've always been snooty selfish that do whatever they want regardless the opinion of any other member state, they comply or don't the rules at their entire discretion but try to enforce their point of view into everyone else.

Keep your yards, your left-driving, your pounds and your mass-surveillance for yourself.
>>
ITS THE SAME THING EVERYTIME, ALL THIS TALK OF THE UK LEAVING. END OF THE DAY THE PM WILL SAY ITS IN BRITAIN'S BEST INTEREST TO REMAIN PART OF THE EU
>>
>>689908939
They can't afford to cut us off, faggot and despite the fact that historically we have been all for freedom of trade it's not in our favour anymore because we've sold all of our fucking industry in order to even out the wealth of the whole of Europe
>>
>>689909138
>we will have to rely on them for imports
Except guess what? We won't! Our home grown products will start to seem like a better deal than imports and with time we will produce more in-house which will result in even more economic growth! There will always be economic turbulence after a decision like this, it takes time to reverse the fuckups of assimilation cults.

Not to mention the fact that our country will be controlled by our country alone
>>
>>689910071
It's a referendum.
>>
File: allahu snackbar.png (264 KB, 502x337) Image search: [Google]
allahu snackbar.png
264 KB, 502x337
leave simple
/thread
>>
>>689893983
less than 1% of government spending is on the Eu - so hardly "all our money" $5% of our trade (you know, money pther people pay us) is with EU - so you are wrong both ways. Also, the immigrants contibute far more than they use in taxes, and far more than british born people do. They prop up our economy, staff the NHS and bring in innovtion and foreign development money. I will bet you are really just racist about arabs and pakis and nig nogs - all not EU immigrants, and a totally different problem.
>>
>>689909377
>Britain's in a position to negotiate itself out of them.
we are literally not. We get laughed out of the boardroom with our own money waved at us
>>
>>689909774
I see. You should fight to maintain your great British heritage then. Merkel wants to build the worlds largest feelings based govt no matter what the means. The ends aren't justified and you guys stand to suffer the most from it. Sure it will be hard. Doing something like that is never easy. But as an American, I would hope that my countrymen who have financial ties to Britain would do everything in there power to help boost you guys back up to financial prosperity. Fuck the EU. Globalization and one world govts will surely lead to the destruction of the world as we know it. Personal liberty and rights are the most important things we were born with as humans. And nationalism is a good thing. I'd like to see Angela merkel try to snatch a flag out of my or any other Americans hand. Bitch would get dealt with. Electing a leader that hates your country is the worst thing a person can do. That's why I'm hoping we don't elect Hillary. That would be the end of American freedom as we know it
>>
>>689901643

>replying to shitposts
>>
>>689910394
Your post gave me Freedom, and I will vote out with my hand on my heart.
>>
>>689893922
false on both counts - the 55% figure is a lie. It is closer to 6% - of which UK promulgates many laws, and votes on all of them, and of the several thoudsand laws passed has objected to only 72 int he last ten years. And of those, five were supported by all our MEP's and thirty by a majority of our elected MEPs. It is just that sometimes the tories don't like a few of the laws - especially the ones that give workers rights or protect the environment - not that they are either undeomocratic our always unwelcome. UK is president of EU next year - our commisssioners sit ont he so called unelected board - which is appointed by the elcted parliaments of the individual countries and which is subject to the elected MEPs - so wrong on both counts there mate
>>
>>689894441
a reasoned set of points that I agree we should address from within the EU. These need sorted, but leaving will not sort them, and will devastate our economy. We will not be able to make a better deal with the EU bloc than we have within it - so 45% of our trade will be made more expensive. We will not be able to do deal with the EU that does not include freedom of movement - they have made that clear. So if we say no to a free trade (and freedom of movement) deal with them then 45% of our exports dry up entirely. We will end up like switzerland or Norway - paying for it and obeying all its laws without any say in them. Leave is not a rational option.
>>
>>689911225
What all is the EU threatening you with to make you stay?
>>
>>689908141
The EU is the single largest economy in the world. You'd do right by giving a shit because depending on the outcome of this referendum it will have an effect on the entire world
>>
Im not british, but i would vote for the exit. not because its good for uk, but good for the eu. brit cunts are blocking every reform they can and they are just the long arm of the usa. if the leave they will loose their specal needs program from their bigger brother, loose influence in the world, loose economy power because of customs. poor people, fucking stuipd elite.fuck UK rebate and Burn down the finacal city of london, its hells garden.
>>
>>689895695
Apparently you know shit about America if you think we all hang flags and don't think we're going to be completely fucked either way next election
>>
>>689908781
>>689908626
>Canadork
>Sorry for the spelling

No shit you're Canadian
>>
>>689910394
I agree that liberty is very important but I also think being in the EU is better for UK business and helps our relationship with our neighbors. Overall I would love it if we could either get some political leverage back or leave and voluntarily be part of the EEA, that way our travel and trade is less affected.
>>
>>689911648
Haven't you Berniefags all killed yourselves yet? Nobody wanted grandpas socialism lite. Go fuck yourself. The only way we're completely fucked is if Hillary gets in. Then we will be in the same boat as the EU. Cucked and fucked and raycis if we say otherwise. But this thread is for or biffles across the pond. Take that shit elsewhere.
>>
>>689911596
No, it literally won't. The UK is just a small part of the EU. It won't change anything, if the UK leaves, it will just become Switzerland/Norway 2,0 and nothing will really change. Either that or the UK will turn into an isolated shithole, which if it does, who cares? It's their problem, not Europe's.
>>
>>689910003
This
>>
>>689911936
I guess you could say what do you care about more? Money? Or rights? Because in=less rights/more money out=more English rights/less money over a short amount of time but it will get better. You just gotta want it.
>>
>>689895915
The point is we use both systems because we're not retards.

But we do use imperial more than metric because metric is more appropriate in everyday life.
>>
>>689907602
Trading isn't an issue but letting people migrate from shit hole country A into country B just to bitch and moan how it isn't anything like country A IS a problem.
>>
File: 1464471560694.png (63 KB, 335x347) Image search: [Google]
1464471560694.png
63 KB, 335x347
>>689896756
We are so fucked
>>
>>689893904
I can only hope it will lead to the breakup of European Union. Fucking fourth Reich while all the lazy garlick eating countries are spending and devaluating our hard earned pensions. Unbelievable.

Britain, take my advice and vote to leave if you want to have a say in your own country.

Greetz from the dutchies.
>>
>>689898278
Enjoy getting beheaded by shitskins
>>
>>689896463
Hahahaha, with borrowed money you mean. Idiot.
>>
>>689912516
I care about both to a degree which is why I'm in the camp that says negotiate a deal where we don't throw away our travel and isolate ourselves while negotiating some leverage back. Ideally we'd leave the EU and have a situation like Norway.
>>
File: silence.jpg (53 KB, 626x349) Image search: [Google]
silence.jpg
53 KB, 626x349
>>689897869
>Can control our own borders, better economy, cheaper trade within UK, MUCH easier and cheaper to trade with other countries

Can control our own borders - immigration is being pushed but its not going to be changed in the way that you think.

cheaper trade within UK, MUCH easier and cheaper to trade with other countries - Its taken me a year and a half and £20k+ to fully employ someone who was not a EU national. It takes me a week to employ anyone else. Seriously reducing the skill set we have access to by leaving EU. Our benefit scroungers are nationals, majority of EU immigrants are skilled and useful.

It will not be easier to trade with other countries and it will be a fucking impossibility for small businesses to open offices / employ abroad. The hassle and cost which will be required should we leave EU. It will hurt expansion of small businesses and cripple start ups.
>>
File: baby.jpg (27 KB, 336x449) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
27 KB, 336x449
>>689892974
since when uk compares in size at any level with eu? negative nancy can stay outside if she wishes, you did not bring too much positive influence anyway, always complaining, wanted to be treated as an exception, etc.
also, please take your beerhead football fans from france, as they are messing the landscape. do not forget to enjoy your daily rain mates
>>
>>689897869
Our biggest trade partners are in Europe, business settle in UK because it's in the EU tariff-free zone and has educated citizens, some of whom studied in Europe.

Economically there would almost certainly be a downturn if our entire economy wasn't restructured.
>>
File: engie.jpg (45 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
engie.jpg
45 KB, 432x324
>>689892974
Even if Britain stays in the EU, the EU is fucked.

The EU had to give Britain a fuck-ton of special privileges to keep them from leaving, which is already creating major resentment among other EU states.

Can't wait to see this shit-storm take off either way the vote goes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.